Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm

A bit of a chuckle and because sometimes being the big brothers called for some one to not totally shoot down Mikey's pitch Donnie unfolded the map edges not needed so far as it went more hours out of the way and made marks along the coastal or inlet river systems along there. "Tell you what Mikey if things don't work out here at all and we have no other choice I'll keep it as a plan c okay? A sea fairing life for us would mean fish for food and island living in times we need fresh water refills but on the plus less contact with the dead." there and hopefully that was appease the eager brother.

Gone were the days they should just shoot down his ideas. They might need Mikey to learn to be confident in his ideas and decisions and this seemed a good way to encourage without making anything definite. " But noooo rum, Raph is right" he grins at Raph it was a funny thought though their brother greener than normal hanging over a railing hurling his guts drunk.

He sighs a little in frustration with Leo. "We don't even deserve the treatment or mistrust. Erica will probably be treated so because she has be out spoken on our behalf more than once and gave us a way to listen in on the first meeting Bruce was determined to deny us." He gave Leo the grin this time. That alone spoke volumes of the girl for him. "We can trust her like Lilo and Stitch I feel.... and Leo you may want to reach out to the young fellow Carl, get a feel for him. I liked what I saw briefly in the garage, rather like you when you were his age, untested, new to leading, but capable." He folds the map back up and points out other places, " Erica estimates the places she was taken to are here and here..." he touches the markings down made so his two big brothers would see. " So they are the immediate problems, I have a feeling those in the compound will stay in their boundaries, no doubt they are or have followed us after we took Dad back and know where we are and might even be aware of these other camps and are leaving us to fight it out?" a bit of a question as he was uncertain if Leo and the others would feel the same and wanted to hear it.

Glancing towards April at Raph's talk of their big sis and nods with a bit of a grin, "Nearly at dangerous levels, Lilo said she would never have gone beyond that though, even if it was not enough to bring the one she saved back from the brink. Though we all know April would have gone to dangerous levels low to save a complete stranger." he too smiles fondly. " But Lilo and Stitch have taken great care of her, she has eaten and had drink and been on the drip to help replenish and resting well so she will wake tomorrow, and fully recover in another day." he assures Raphael.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Splinter chuckled and his ears svilled a little liking that Donatello put Michelangelo's idea aside for another time. Possibly. It was amusing and pleasing and he listened as he got comfortable, his fur thanks to the combined efforts of the girls and his youngest sons was trimmed and groomed, no more matting pulling and stinking and he felt lighter, more himself. in his doggy onsie Erica found him and full.

He felt pampered all his sons there now. " I am not of much help as far as the compound goes I am afraid I rarely saw much, just my sell, a .... stadium or gym I was taken too sometimes to be studied I assume in movement and endurance, speed, strength and a small room where... samples were taken." he admits aware this might make Raphael question him as the red clad son had not been present when he spoke of these very personal mishandlings. " I did try to see more but I was mostly transported in a large dog crate with a covered door .... I could probably smell my way around when there."

He nods a little " yes... in the past I would have said my sons becareful whom we extend ourselves to, but as with encouraging Leonardo now I encourage you all, that time has passed, this world we are the least of the monsters humans will find themselves dealing with, other humans the worst sorts, so make friends, find ... love ... experience those things I have been warning you all against since so young. Time and our togetherness is uncertain so live it whilst yous can." a grin at Leonardo, it had worked out well for him so far.

Maybe for the rest too? A fond smile towards April himself now. She and even gruff rough Casey gave so much of themselves in any situation. He was proud he and his sons could call them family
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Proud of his wife Casey sends a grin her way, she was still asleep, and safe tucked in there all of them in the way if anyone was stupid enough to try something. He moved to lean a bit over the laid out map as Don folded the parts back up and winks at Mikey. " We'll learn to distill our own lil bro.' he promises with a grin.

And .... he shifts a little some parts restless and some parts wanting to go to bed and snug his love. "April and I know a lot about the compound, so can make notes for ya Don and Ay and April be down for a place closer to the battle shell. like the idea of keeping an eye on each others backs in here." make themselves more useful and as Don said they had a little time to do so in regards to the Atlanta Compound, seems the immediate threats where the two camps the lil blond lady of had been taken too. And of course the question of their welcome here.

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Mikey huffed a little, with as much mock indignation as he could muster as he tries to keep a straight face, " Duuuude please... the alcohol poisoning is possible, but sea sick... naaaaaah after jumping out of a plane mid flight to land on another the up and down and side to side pitching of a boat at sea would be small shakes no doubt." half teasing himself now, Rapahel had been the one to hesitate that time!

A grin at Leo and nod he did see the wisdom in keeping an eye on things, his tone mirroring Leo when he addressed their father. [color:9553=FF8C00]"Hai Leo." a grin and nudging their purple clad brother and Casey, " I am happy with the plan c." reaching out to bump his fist against Casey's with a snigger. " Well can't he hypothetical pirates without at least some reason to lament why all the rum is gone." clearly he had seen in the past the Pirates of the Caribbean movies way too many times.

Like the rest it was a surge of warmth and pride ... and some worry for the red haired sister. April was compassionate and caring and brave... and it did sometimes land her in trouble. This time is seemed even a little unwell she had the best care and would be absolutely fine he was content with that.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:51 pm

The soft fluffy part of the pillow teased April's nose and she mumbles chuckling snugging it sleeping on. Even in sleep something told her all her green bros, Casey, Splinter were all close - she could sleep deep. Safe.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 pm

There was a lot of hesitation. Uncertainty. A world that wanted to tear him apart, and now this woman, that he wasn't so certain about... A child herself. presenting with a child that could kill him with one tiny 'accident'. "He is... adorable... but I do believe I will have to pass. Perhaps it is in my best interest to relocate for the night..." And it was a blow, knowing how close she must be feeling to the 'father' at the moment.

...annnnd this only irritated Wade. But what could he expect. Mortal.Soft human. Easily KILLED. Unlike Mikko and himself.

Mikko frowned deeply. She had locked Anton up in the bedroom, there was no way the little boy was going to be able to get out of there without someone letting him out. Did Eugene just not want to be around her anymore. Did he have some kind of zombie fetish that she couldn't fulfill for him anymore. Not that he ever tried anything with her anyway. "No you need to stay. He can't get to you. I locked the door, I blocked the windows. It's safe. I made it safe. Don't leave me. Please."

It wasn't just her. The fact that she was with her Ex and.. had a child and... happy. This was so much bigger than him, and he was a peg.. a moment in someone elses slide show that did not belong.

"Just GO if you're THAT uncomfortable. Have you pissed yourself yet?"

Mikko looked away finally giving up. She couldn't make him stay just like she couldn't make Wade stay. She wiped at her face catching the tears before they had a chance to make their selves known. "Yeah. You should go, Eugene. I didn't take you for the type of guy to bail on me when I needed you the most. I have a child, You want to run. And I get it. He's not normal. But you know I wouldn't let anything happen to you. And how can he get use to you and reconize you as a parent figure and not food if you just run off? You were right. We don't know enough about each other. I just learned something very important about you. You don't have the balls to be with someone like me." She walked to the front door and opened it. "Goognight, Eugene."

And seeing her tears was enough for hesitation. Eugene made an attempt, but paused a mere feet at the door, casting her a sorrowful look.So much needed to be said, so much he felt... but that burning look from wade, as if he was intruding in someone else's life. A feeling felt from the beginning... And then Wade's headed 'GO!' seemingly sealing the deal. A heartbroken nod, and he finally stepped out the door...

Once Eugene was out the door she spared him one last tearful look before closing the door. Leaning her forehead against the cool wood she finally allowed herself to cry. Eugene left her. Or did she leave him? Would he left if she hadn't told him to? Was it even because of Anton? Then the most horrible though thought crossed her mind, she tried to shake it from her mind but the image of getting ride of the child wouldn't leave. Could he die though? She was sure everything could be killed, and without Anton around Eugene would come back. She pushed herself away from the door. "I guess you have to go too. Your wife is probably waiting." There was venom in her words. Clearly she wasn't over Wade leaving her for his lost love. "I gave Anton your middle and last name." She informed as she headed to the kitchen to get more booze. Anton Winston Wilson. It just rolls off the tongue. She grabbed the last bottle of wine she had but couldn't find a cork screw. As upset as she was not being able to open the bottle broke her. so she broke it. Smashing the bottle against the wall with a cry.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm

He watched Eugene go, though he could literally feel the weight of the guy's choice. Eugene did not hide emotions well.. and the instant guilt was almost too much. Wade was normally a very selfish, childish person, but he knew... he was responsible for much of Mikko's anguish. He had forced her into the arms of another, because V had returned. He had rushed into things with Mikko after two long years.. never giving up.. but finally he did. He had to accept after that time, V was not coming back. But then she did, and shortly after he tried to make a new life..A deep, regretful sigh as he closed the distance, braving her emotional fit and turmoil... a tornado his winds had created. Braving the outlash that would surely come, he wrapped his arms around her. A long, quiet pause as he squeezed her... "I'm.. sorry..."

Mikko wanted to push him away, to yell at him more. To make him feel as bad as she did. But instead she melted into his arms. She knew the moment wouldn't last. He would leave. She would be alone again, well, not so alone. Now she had Anton, though she was still uncertain about the child. She wrapped her arms around Wade and hid her face in the crook of his neck as she cried. Life continued to be unfair. "For what?" She asked. "He choose to leave. He could have stayed."

And he could only hold her, the regret felt in his embrace. Never had he felt guilt for pain inflicted, but then again... this was a new battle field for him. He, despite his unpredictability, was faithful to his love. And V was that. BUT after two long years and thinking... foolishly.. his life could resume after V.. painfully as it might be... " That you got tangled in my mess..." And his hug was unrelenting. If she wanted to retaliate... well... she deserved that...

That got a soft chuckle out of Mikko. "I knew what I was getting into the moment we met. I have no regrets. I loved you beforeI met you..." She gave him a squeeze and pulled away just enough to look at him. Her tearful gaze met his and she gave a hint of a smile. "You're a much better cuddler then the body pillow I use to have of you." She said admitting to him that she had known who Deadpool was all along. Of course she didn't tell him before. She didn't want to come off as a fan girl. Not that there was anything wrong with being a fangirl. But he might have found that creepy. But now it didn't matter if he knew. She wiped at her face then laid her head against his chest. "You were a dream come true, Wade. And forgive me for sounding morbid. But Eugene and Vanessa, they'll die one day. We wont. Maybe after the pain of their loss is faded, we can give us another shot."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm

It was upsetting that someone would neglect an animal like that.. especially something so small. But, in the world they lived in... it was possible that the owners had been killed..

Giving a nod at Diana, knowing she was right. "They say animals are good therapy. Maybe Glenn will want her.." He looked at Beth, half expecting that she would want to keep her, but it wasn't a good idea... "Angel wouldn't be safe with her... what do you think? Think your sister would want another responsibility?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:20 pm

A nod in agreement, mouth too full of goodness to muster a word at the moment, but agreeing with his brother. Keep an eye on things, and never let their guard down. They had bigger threats than the undread and the leader of this community. The surrounding compounds and unneighborly 'neighbors'. The CDC would no doubt want their 'property' back...

And like Donnie, Raph also liked the Carl kid,what he saw of him anyway. He seemed like a combination of himself and Leo all rolled into one.. new to the responsibilities he had been given, but taking them on, despite the heartbreak of just losing his father...

He couldn't even imagine that blow... though, he had gotten a taste of it while Splinter was gone. And, to hear what had gone on inside that compound caused his heart to tense.. he felt sick. It was enough to pause chewing, he real hand balling to a fist but as much as he wanted to slam it against the table, he refrained. "They're gonna pay for that.." And some of them already had...

Some of the weight was lifted hearing Donnie assure him that April would be okay. Then Mike's light heartedness, and the mention of that damn plane. Fortunately his embarrassing moment wasn't brought up, but he knew his bro was thinking it. |Not sure I'd wanna live on a boat. Guess it beats havin' ta deal with those things..." And finally, deciding to finish his meal. It had been so long since he had anything this good.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 pm

There was no fighting or pushing as he expected, but hearing that she knew him a little more than she had ever let on was certainly a shocker. Meeting her gaze, a gentle thumb wiping at her tears as he spared her a cocky grin. "Fangirl... you were a fangirl, damn... you hid it so well, especially when you wanted to cut my head off when we first met. But, then you did push my guts back into me..." He winked at her.

Her comment caused a moment of silence, indeed morbid, but certainly the truth. No matter how spectacular they both were, they could not save the ones they loved. The tragic thing about mortals... their time one someday run out.If not ripped apart by this world, then old age would take them...

"That's true. Anything is possible..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Yeah. I wanted you to think I was only mildly crazy, not totally crazy. she told him. She gave him another squeeze then finally let him go. But she wasn't ready for him to leave.

I think you should stay the night here. She told him with a nod. In case I need help with Anton.

That was only part of the reason she wanted him to stay of course and she was sure he would know it. She needed his company. She had no intentions on cheating on Eugene though, she didn't want to cross any lines that shouldn't be crossed with Wade. She just needed his company right now.

great it's settled. we're having a slumber party. we can make smores and tell spooky stories.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Beth did worry about Angel but she also worried about Judith. Once the pup grew a bit would she see Judith as a snack as well?

She thought about Maggie and Glenn. Maggie would love to have the wolf as a pet. But again she was worried.

maggie would love her. But don't you think it's a bit dangerous to give them a wolf when they're about to have two babies? What if the wolf does something to the babies?

She will make a good companion if raised right. I do not feel you need to worry for the future little ones.

With Diana's words of assurance Beth nodded. Then it looks like they'll be getting a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 1:28 pm

quietly, knowing Mikko disliked... no.... HATED Vanessa..."I can't.. I know that makes me shitty... a horrible human being.. but... I'm way past 'human'...".

"Whatever, Wade." Mikko walked off towards her bedroom taking off the shirt that was barely covering her and tossing it to the side. "It's true what they say. Never meet your heroes."

..and he did find her attractive and sexy but.. his heart still led him. The simple 'display of flesh' wasn't enough.. there was still his V, andthe fact that he had made Mikko feel in such a way did make him feel horrible.. "Yeah, that's definitely true. We never live past expectations. We are the creatures of your dreams... trust me... we all let you down.."A nod to himself, seeing that she was heading off, he turned, and headed for the door.

She turned to watch him go, leaning against her bedroom's doorframe. She really didn't want to be by herself tonight. She was handed a child then BOTH men in her life run off on her! "I didn't expect that I would have a child then the father would run off on me. I'm not asking you to stay for sex. I think I'm still with Eugene even though he too ran as soon a bit of responsiblity came up. But I wouldn't cheat on him. And as much as I hate her, I wouldn't ask you to sleep with me behind Venassa's back. I just don't want to be alone if Antone needs something. If something happens, I don't want to be by myself to deal with it. You can't just hand me our child then leave for the night. And truth is, Wade. You didn't let me down. I mean...Before you dumped me. You made me happy. Really happy. I hadn't felt that in a long time. You were more then I dreamed of. And I would still give you another shot if one was presented. I still love you, deeply, love you. I don't think that'll ever change. So I get what you feel for V. I understand it. It hurts. But I understand. Anyway...I guess there's no way to convince you to stay the night is there?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm

((One Week Later))

Maggie and Beth were in the kitchen at Maggie's place busy cooking and baking for the get together they were having that day. this lunch had been planed a week ago but there was no way Glenn or Daryl would have been up for it then. Honestly she probably wouldn't have been up for it either. But their boys had healed enough to finally enjoy themselves a little. Get out of bed and stretch their legs.

It was a relief for Maggie to know that Glenn would be alright, physically anyway. She was sure that the emotional and mental scars were still there. He would probably try his best to to hide that from her, not wanting to burden her with his issues. She wouldn't see it as a burden though. Through sickness and health. She made that promise to him, that included mental health as well and she would always be there for him in anyway he needed her to be.

Maggie had called Beth over to help out in the kitchen so that she could also have a bit of sister time. So far their sister time had ended with flour all over the kitchen floor and bit of butter stuck to the wall. The mini food fight started with Maggie's teasing of Beth over Carl. Playful teasing of course. The big sister embarassing the younger with 'the talk' even though it was a bit too late for that.

Maggie was cooking the bulk of the food. a large pork roast was cooking in the oven. Rice and veggies were in the slow cooker. the rice and veggies were given to them by Diana. Wonder Woman had been a god sent. She traveled to who knew where to gather fresh food for not just them but the whole mall. They needed to find a way to properly thank her for her kindness.

Speaking of Diana. Her and the amazon princesses had a talk about something that had since been on Maggie's mind for the past two days. it was something that she needed to talk to Glenn about, an offer that was made to her. Diana had offered to bring her and Glenn to an island where there were no walkers. Where it would be safe to give birth to her children. The catch was this island didn't really allow men, so they would have to leave once she gave birth and was deemed healthy enough to travel back home. This offer was also given to Gwen and Lois.

What was really on her mind about the offer however was that there was no walkers on this island. That got her thinking, where there other islands with no walkers? Islands that were plentiful with food and water? Could Diana or Clark maybe help them find their own island?

It seemed crazy to just leave everything and ship off to some island, but was it really that crazy?

Maaaaaaaggie!

Beth's voice penetrated her thoughts and Maggie snapped back to the present. Blinking she looked over at Beth who was tapping her shoulder with a wooden spoon.

You were really out of it there. Anyway. The drop biscuits are ready for the oven,
is that roast about done?

Maggie opened the oven door and took a peak inside. Just about. Give it like...five more minuets and we'll take it out.

Alright. So what's on your mind? You kinda zoned out for a bit.

Something I talk to Diana about...She got me thinking that maybe it's time for a drastic change...

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 am

Michonne had spent the week mostly relaxing, taking care of Daryl, or rather making sure Daryl didn't hurt himself more by taking the back brace off too early. Also she tried to bond with Abby. The first three days the child wanted nothing to do with her, but after seeing that Michonne wasn't going anywhere Abby gave in...Somewhat.

The little girl started to say a few words to Michonne. It wasn't full conversations yet, but it was a start. She sewed an eye back on Abby's new favorite doll and that seemed to help build a stronger bridge between them as Abby sat close by as Michonne fixed the doll.

By the end of the Abby started to linger around Michonne, staying close by the woman while she took care of cooking meals or would want to climb in the bed and lay between her and Daryl. Of course Abby also still spent lots of time with her uncle Dwight.

Maggie decided that today would be a good day for that lunch that get together that had been mentioned last week so Michonne got ready for that. She had raided on of the clothing stores and picked out a nice casual dress. She was sure that none of her new family had seen her in a dress so it would be interesting to see their reactions. She got dressed and applied some light make up. Nothing fancy, she just felt like dressing up a bit.

Once she was ready she got Abby dressed in a dress that the girl picked out and then braided Abby's hair.

All done. You look very pretty. Go show daddy and see if he's ready to eat.

Abby beamed and nodded then ran off finding Daryl. She bounced on her toes eager to leave. We're ready! She cheered. But then she remembered her doll! She couldn't leave without her. She bolted away to collect her favorite toy before they left to Maggie and Glenn's place.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 am

This past week Mikko had been pretty busy! Most of her time was spent trying to teach Anton basic things, like using the bathroom, eating with utensils, not attacking Eugene or anyone for that matter. Ok she might have told him it was ok to go after Vanessa. For the most part he caught on to things pretty fast. Thankfully he got the toilet thing down almost right away. He still felt it was more efficient to just eat with his hands though.

Speech was a big thing too. She went to the book store that was in the mall and found some useful books on teaching the alphabet and words and sounds. She also incorporated sign language in the lessons because Anton learned easier and faster when he could associate the sign to the letter or word. She found this out when trying to teach him she got frustrated and was making up signs that he mimic and finally understood what she was trying to get through to him.

So in the week, he learned how to say, spell and write his full name.

Mikko also discovered the gym that was in the hotel. This was a huge gym! There was the basic things like treadmills, bikes, stairmasters, weights. But there was also a boxing ring and the walls weren't just walls. It was indoor rock climbing walls that led up to high ceilings. There was another door that lead to an indoor pool. But the pool was horribly maintained. Water level was low and puke green. Mikko was bummed about that, but the rock climbing walls made up for it.

So she spent time in the gym, working out and letting Anton run around and climb and work off some of his energy.

She also apologized to Eugene for what she had said that night Wade brought Anton to her. She hadn't meant it, she was just upset, angry, scared. But she didn't want to lose Eugene and she let him know that. Though she would have understood if Anton was just too much for him. They still didn't know what could happen if the child bit anyone. Part of Mikko wanted to expermeant with it to find out. Maybe grab someone from Negan's group to use as a test subject. She felt they had to know if Anton was simply a carrier that wouldn't pass on the virus, or if he was like her, or like she was. And would pass on the virus. How dangerous was he really?

That question would have to be answered another day. or maybe today! She was outside Wade and Vanessa's door. She needed them to watch Anton while she hung out with Eugene's group for lunch. Who knows maybe Anton would take a bite out of V and then they could see what happens. If only.

Mikko reached out and knocked loudly on the door.

Say, Open up. She instructed Anton.

He gave a cheeky grin and as loud as he could. O PIN UP!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:37 am

The last week has been along and painful one. The lunch meeting had been postponed until a later date, and for good reason. Injuries from the assault, falling from a speeding truck, being shot and nearly bleeding out has taken their toll. Horribly bruised and sore, and was  just the physical...

The assault had left mental wounds that he wasn't ready to talk about, but it was evident in his usually outgoing demeanour. Maggie knew. And he knew that he could open up to her, but it was still too fresh, and he didn't want to burden her.

A couple of days after the injuries, a new scare arose in the form of a horrible blood infection, which he instantly thought was AIDS. Lawrence had found one more day to hurt him, he thought. Things had certainly gotten heavy. As much as he needed Maggie, he tried to isolate himself from her, even sleeping on the couch despite needing her cuddles.

Fortunately the real culprit was pinpointed, and antibiotic shots in the backside got the infection under control.

Days had passed since then. Now, it was the day of the anticipated lunch. He had felt Maggie as she gently wiggled from his arms, but despite the separation anxiety, he let her go, acting asleep for her sake. She needed the time with her little sister.

Once Maggie was gone, he snuggled pillow, comforted and lulled by her scent, he drifted back to sleep.

MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 am

Gwen had been sick for most of the past week. The times when she wasn't sick Pete still wanted her to lay in bed and take it easy. She did not like laying in bed and taking it easy. So against protest she crawled out of bed anyway.

The wolf pup was adopted by new people and though she was sad for Peter, she really did think it was for the best. It wasn't that she didn't like the pup, or that she didn't want a pet. She did! But not a wild animal. She rather have something a bit more domesticated, and to wait till their little one busted out into the world.

Speaking of the little one busting out. She was so ready for that happen and she was still so early in the pregnancy. Ugh! Why did some women like this so much. This was not enjoyable. Exciting yes. But not enjoyable. She had already told Peter that if they ever have baby number two he was carrying it.

Christmas was drawing closer and Gwen managed to gather some decorations. She had a wreath hanging on the front of their apartment door, and a small tree in the living room. There wasn't a lot of Christmas decorations laying around to chose from so she put her crafting skills to use and would make things while she was stuck in bed. She sewed up a snow man, that one she was very proud of, and made stick and leaf ornaments for the tree. That looked less Christmas and more Blare Witch, but it was still festive!

Peter. You hungry? I think I'm going to cook something. Maybe steam rice and gravy with roast. That was the other thing. Gwen was never not hungry. She had to remind herself to pace herself with the food, she had to remember that they still needed to watch their rations. though with the help of the supers meat and other foods had become more readily avalible to them.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 am

No thanks to anyone, Joker managed to get out of Arkham Asylum. For a while there he really did think that he was going to be stuck in there to starve to death. By the time Bane busted him out he was nothing more then skin hanging off bones and almost too weak to walk. Bane didn't admit it, but Joker suspected that he was only rescued to be used as bait or food or something else later on. There was no way that Bane pulled him out of there out of the goodness of his heart.

But over time Joker regained his strength and the pair bounced from community to community taking supplies and killing both the living and the dead as they went.

They most recently came upon Sanctuary. As they were busy scouting out the place, however they learned of another place. A mall that was not so far away. Owned by his good friend Batman. Joker and Bane drove till they found the large building then set up camp behind the place in the woods to watch and wait.

Joker knew that he couldn't just walk into the place, He would be lucky if he was just thrown out. He had to play it smart, but the mall definitely seemed like it would make a great permanent home. He just had to get rid of the vermin and clean out the trash before he could move in.

This was one of the rare moments he wished Harley was around still. She could get inside and get more information on who and what was inside there. She always had a way with the bat, a fact that pissed him off. Not that he would admit to the jealousy.

Where was Harley anyway? Probably eaten. He hadn't bothered to go looking for her, but she did cross his mind every now and then. She was always loud though. Yeah, there was no way she was still alive.

Shame.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

Laz was pretty much in his personal heaven all week and there was no end in sight. He had a perfect woman, with a perfect child. Sure the little one wasn't his, but that didn't matter to Laz. He was happy to step up to the plate and be daddy. He did everything he could to provide for both Kai and Lexi. Honestly there wasn't much for him to do. It wasn't like he needed to go out and get a job or anything.

But whatever Lexi needed from him he was happy to do for her.

His nervousness also melted away and they did share their first kiss. It was pretty romantic if he did say so himself. A dance, a dip and a deep kiss. That kiss led to other first for Laz that night.

It was around lunch time, Laz had the radio on with a swing CD in. He shook his booty as he wiggled into cloths more suited for the gym. Mikko had showed him the place and he wanted to get back to working out. With all the dangers out there it important to stay in the best shape he could. He might not have cared before, but now he had so much to lose, so much to fight for. He wanted to be sure he would be able to protect his loves.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Fortunately, the last week had been uneventful... for the most part. Two of his group were still healing from some serious injuries, but Carl was certain they would make a full recovery. Daryl was healing nicely, though Michonne had said that keeping him bedridden was certainly a no go..

Glenn was also on the mend, though, there had been a few delays. The blood infection that Glenn was certain was something worse, and it did have them all worried. Not that a blood infection was anything to take lightly.. he almost died. But, it was something once recovered from, would have no lasting effects like the suspected disease that would slowly kill him.

Keeping the wolf away from Beth's bunny had also been a struggle. Carl wanted to keep the little furball until they were certain she would survive.. and Glenn would survive....

Today was the day. The highly anticipated lunch meeting. Days prior, Carl had gotten in touch with April and Lilo to invite them, in order to thank them once again for saving Glenn. And for what Lilo had done for Daryl. He wasn't sure if they would show or not, but the offer was certainly on the table, and he hoped they would.

He had told Beth to go ahead, knowing that his girlfriend needed some one on one time with her big sister. He had stayed behind ... just for a little longer, getting Judith ready, and packing up the cub and all of her belongings, preparing her for a new life. And, much relief that soon he would no longer have to worry about Angel being eaten.. he knew it also worried Beth. But there was still doubt in the back of his mind... was it a good idea to give a wild animal to a couple that were expecting? Diana had tried to put his mind at ease, but.. he would let the expecting couple make the final call...

Maneuvering was still a little difficult with a mending wrist, but he managed to get his little sister and the pup ready, then headed for Maggie and Glenn's apartment...

Once there, he got Judith situated in the playpen that was prepared for the toddler's occasional stays here, contenting her with a stuffed rabbit and bottle for now, the wiggling ball of fur trying her best to squirm free from his jacket. Trying to calm her, he headed to the kitchen where Maggie and Beth were having a food fight...

A small, rare grin hinting at his lips. Both of the girls definitely needed this time together. Clearing his throat just as the little wolf poked her head out, her deep chocolate eyes locking on Maggie....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Neither girl heard Carl walk through the door, but they did hear him when he cleared his throat in the kitchen. Beth looked over with a smile just as the pup poked her head out of Carl's jacket. She then looked at Maggie to see her reaction to the little fluff ball and her sister did not dissapoint.

Maggie went to greet Carl with a hug but as she took a step forward a fuzzy head popped out of Carl's jacket. She stopped in her tracks and met eyes with the little pup. Her smile widen and she let out an excited squeal.

OMG! Is that a puppy!? It is a puppy! You guys have a puppy! Can I hold her? I'm holding her. You can't stop me.

Maggie reached out and plucked the wolf pup from Carl snuggling it close to her.

Where did you guys get her from? What's her name? She's too cuuuuuuute!

Beth chuckled. Carl saved her from someone else that had her. annnnnd We were wondering if you and Glenn would like to adopt her...

She's for me!? Maggie gasped. YES!

Well she's for Glenn too. Maybe you want to talk to him about it first?

Nah, he'll love her. Plus she was already attached.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Well, this was going a lot better than Carl thought it would. Maggie quickly took to the little furball, and before he could answer, she was in her arms..

"Figured she would be good for Glenn. Heard pets are good therapy. And ..for you..." Because he had known without being told what had happened to Glenn. It was obvious the moment he was brought back to their cell on that dreadful night. Though, he had no idea that poor Maggie had gone through something similar. They certainly both needed it.

"We didn't name her.. figured we would let you guys do that.. if you want her.." And that was obvious. He was certain that Glenn would have no objections. They guy was nowhere to be found.. seemed he was still in bed...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 2:52 pm

She's perfect. and of course I want her. I'm sure Glenn will too. And yeah, she might be just thing Glenn needs. Man's best friend and all. I'm going to go show him our new baby.

Maggie quickly waddled away from the two headed for her bedroom. Once inside the bedroom she looked over at Glenn.

Glenn? You awake? Carl brought us a puppy. And it was then that that puppy jumped from Maggie's arms and onto the bed making a beeline to Glenn.

Beth smiled at Carl. that went well. I hope the others get here soon, the food is almost ready.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Glenn was sound asleep. He did not hear Maggie call out to him, nor did the sudden slight jolt of the bed wake him...

Then there was the 'tongue attack' as the little furball lavished his face with kisses. He squinted, a small smile as he subconsciously tried to write it off as his wife being her weird stuff...

"Mmm.. that's... new..." But the tongue going up his nose was enough to cause his eyes to fly open, and seeing the tiny attacker earned a scream as he pushed himself against the headboard, pulling the covers around him, but that did not stop the attack...

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl spared a soft grin at Beth as he closed in and wrapped his good arm around his girl. "Yeah. Looks like you're enjoying your sister time.." He noted, referring to the mess their food fight had left the kitchen in...

Then, Glenn's scream shattered the calm...

"Guess she didn't break the news easy..."

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next