Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 am

Laz sat in the chair next to Dwight and nodded at him. He believed the man. But was still guarded, Dwight might have come to help the girl and Daryl but would he go back to Negan? And if he did, would he help attack the mall? Or maybe Dwight would leave to look for his wife. that's what he would do.

Abby smiled at Laz and gave him a wave though she kept her face mostly hidden behind her doll.

Laz smiled and waved back. He then turned back to Dwight. Where you going to go when you leave here? There's nothing good for you back at Sanctuary, you know that. Why don't you stay here? There's clean water and food. Heat and real beds. If you're leaving to go look for your wife, let us put together a search party. I hear Bruce has a lot of tech that could help find her. Plus those two super humans. Aliens. whatever they are. No point running back out there to die, man.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:31 am

Finally realizing that sitting completely up just wasn't going to happen, Glenn tried to prop himself on his elbows, gaze shifting to Daryl as he told him he shouldn't be moving...

Then came Michonne's comment, and then Maggie flipped out! He looked at her with the same pitiful 'expression' of a whipped puppy as she eased him back down, adjusting the blanked at fluffing the pillow...

"I..... didn't go far... like, two inches.." Another pitiful look.. "I'm injured.. you're supposed to be nice to me.." A weak, hint of a grin on unsteady lips, an attempt to bring her stress level down...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 am

Maggie did manage a smile at Glenn's comments. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss against his lips.

Are you saying I'm being mean, Glenn Rhee? I am hurt. I'm carrying your kids around you're not suppose to stress me out.

she stuck her tongue out at him then once he was laying back down and tucked in she sat on the bed beside him.

Michonne didn't bother placing the blanket over Daryl. She figured they would probably head to the spare room to get some sleep. She would have liked to have their own apartment but didn't want to leave the couple while one was badly injured and the other worried too much. I smell food. someone cook?

Stitch cooked. I haven't ate anything yet though. Feeling to ill to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 5:37 am

Lilo smiled a little at Daryl, " Tell Abby a living teddy bear will be her Dr and Iam sure that will break... some of the glass.... but we will be slow and steady in any case. I won't rush her, ask her and if she wishes to see Stitch then Stitch will be her primary doc." She doubted she had ever by the sounds of it met a child as traumatized as Abby. However Stitch usually won hearts where she could not.

Still watching Glenn and Maggie as she got closer and helped April stand now she sighs a little looking over at the pair very sternly. An expression odd on her young guileless face. " Both of you need to take my Doc's orders to heart. No lifting, running, vigorous sex, or in fact moving too much. Unless this place is burning down no more running off to save others. I threatened to sedate Daryl if he wasn't the best patient and I will do so both of you if likewise I feel you are undoing all my work. Glenn..." she sensed more than knew in his position she would be longing for a wash. " If you wish to shower or bathe Maggie is NOT to carry or support you to the bathroom alone. Michonne or one of your others must help. After that point Maggie can assist alone, but on the return she is not to be alone..." looking at Maggie firmly now.

" I know you do not like being treated like glass, and it's not my intention but after this stress and all you need to take it easy. Not just for your health, your health first and foremost but not it alone. so my words are for him as much as you, until Glenn is little more mobile. Do you need Stitch to remain a bit longer?"

She caught April's hand and dragged her arm over her shoulders. " And unless I am needed some more here for now I should help April." waiting for the green light as it were and to see if Stitch would be coming with her.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 am

Erica didn't fear Batman or Deadpool, yeah she noted two legged fire hydrant was gonna react to her bluff. And maybe she should have, both were far stronger than herself. Like Leonardo was much much stronger. but she feared neither of them just viewed the giant walking raspberry pop with some distaste, if he was responsible for the crazy fiend that like to rip hearts out and eat them and exclaiming they should all be happy this time she attacked no one else but the dangerous cat thing... this time. Then he was failing miserably. And the rest of them were only marginally safer in here on lock down with her if she could go crazy at any time. Worried for kind Eugene she had scared earlier and Judith mostly.

Her own lip curled a little in disgust watching, then her attention turned to Carl. And gave a light shrug, if he wanted her there, felt his sister was safe enough for now she'll stay. " I will wait for Leonardo and his brothers, his father, I want to stay as long as Judith is safe, know you and Beth could use the moral support... but don't know if I will be any help to your case winning these people over," a glance around then down to the tphone nestled the shell backing between her boobs - worried - were they okay? things had been quiet on that end... Eyes rose back to Carl's and Beth's, and repeating her thoughts to them. Free hands checking the stroller was in place, and her bow and arrows in hand ready. " ... though I feel Lilo is the key to unlocking a little trust - uh but I said that before... see nothing to offer" she tails off sheepishly.

She had never led anything other than a dance group.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 6:21 pm

No doing anything. Gotcha. I think we're good. Glenn and I really don't need to be babysat. We'll be alright. Maggie reached over and gave Stitch a scratch behind the ears.

I'm sure we'll just sleep for the rest of the night. She wagged a finger at Daryl and Michonne. You two don't worry about us. Go get rest. Take care of what you need to.

Once April had gotten up from the bed she laid back down and pulled the blanket over her scooting closer to Glenn. She let out a tired yawn. We'll see you guys in the morning. Unless it's already morning. I don't even know what day it is.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Glenn was glad to see Maggie's mood lighten. He hated to see her stressed or worried, and she had been both- A LOT- here lately. And he knew most of it had to do with him. He had been here less than two days, had arrived in rough shape, and had run ins with Negan and Saviors and Cannibals... and that weird, skin wearing girl from the forest. Chaos seemed to always find him, but he always managed to wiggle out of situations.... slippery as an eel...

A weak smile, and he returned Maggie's kiss, deciding not to argue with the whole bed rest rule. He never won arguments with her...

"No, I didn't say you were mean.... I said you needed to be nice.." He teased, though even speaking was painful. Lungs still not recovered from aspiration, burning, but tried to suppress the coughs when possible. "You have to relax.."

And then Lilo's scolding, and he spared her the same pitiful, but apologetic look, having no intention of undoing her hard work... the sacrifices that she and April had made to save him. He was grateful to both, and the others involved..

Hearing their limitations,he gave a faint nod in acknowledgement, knowing intimacy would probably take some time... which, worried him. Maggie had a pretty high sex drive. Then, the mention of sedation, he lightly pointed at Maggie, conveying that she would be a better candidate for that considering that she could not stay put. "..I'll take it easy.." He tried to assure his doc...

He frowned seeing April needed assistance, unable to shake the feeling of immense guilt...

"Thank you.. both.. for saving me..." And he would have tried to hug them, but that would require moving, and everyone had already scolded him about that. "She can rest here if she needs.." Trying to suppress a painful cough, he looked at Maggie, knowing even though she was practically trying to convince everyone to leave, she would not object if April needed more rest before moving. It sucked that he could not help more, and knowing that Maggie had dismissed everyone, and knowing that she could not assist him with getting to the bathroom or even changing out of these uncomfortable pants... and any chance of getting cleaned up went out the window.... which was extremely upsetting. He tried hard not to let it show , carefully scooting closer to Maggie, but he had never had a very good poker face. It was bothering him..

TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Once the vehicle was inside the garage, Leo parked and cut the engine. "Whew...made it." Then he breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back in the driver's seat. That was indeed close. The doors were already closing as they passed through the doorway! Leo couldn't 'rest' for long, because they had to get to Erica and whatever this meeting was. Leo didn't know the meeting was over - at least the one that included nearly everyone in the compound. He also didn't hear in that meeting about some people blaming his family for letting the enemy in. Or being the enemy themselves. It was probably a good thing they missed that meeting.

He glanced at his brothers and father and then exited the vehicle. "Let's go." Now Leo was leading his family to where Erica was because she was next on his list to make sure she was okay. It didn't take long to find her and Bruce was with her. Considering the clashes he and the man already had, Leo was not happy to see Batman there. However, as leader, he had to hear what he had to say. This meeting could be very important.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:04 pm

After not having any luck at finding what she was looking for she made her way towards the front near the lobby. Seeing everyone had gathered she joined them to get caught up on what had been going on. Goes over to them, "What have I missed, sorry was looking for some bullets to refill my gun so I have them later on hand. Couldn't find any." Informs them. Gives a worried glance at Clark; "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Daryl gave a nod, agreeing that maybe Abby would be comfortable around Stitch. Honestly, he could already see a change in the kid since leaving the Sanctuary. The little girl that never smiled, who seemed okay with inflicting pain and using the remains of fetuses to paint the walls to make the 'screaming' stop... there were hints that with time, love and understanding, she could come around.

He listened to all the scolding Glenn was getting... but knew where he was coming from. Being still sucked. Being helpless was horrible.. hell, it sucked for him. It had to be excruciating for someone like Glenn who was generally energetic...

Then, Maggie was telling them all it was okay to leave and he watched helplessly as Lilo assisted with April, wishing there was something he could do to help, and hell... he would. But after the scolding that Glenn had received, he knew not to test his luck. Women could be scary creatures.

He waited on Michonne to make the call... stay, or go.. but did notice that look on Glenn's features.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 am

They were in! and Casey raced to close the gates - hearing Raph's taunt and though he grinned for the moment made the best effort to sound most indignant. Hey! I call no fair Hulkturtle - your crazy brother lost on purpose so I would have to!" knowing in no way he and Mikey would actually get out of doing this -

The gates were closed the place was on lock down and Casey turned to the battle shell as Leo was coming out, a gasp and groan seeing the state the great garbage truck was in. " my Glorificus did you guys simply plow through the zombies out there? and whats with the green stuff some of these things got mutagen in them?!" Well at least Mikey would be cleaning it with him. Forgetting the other part of the bet as he joined Raph and Mikey, Leo sure was in a tarry and slightly ahead of the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 am

April smiles at all and tries to keep from leaning too heavily of Lilo, but couldn't help it, gently to sooth the balm of being told off a little... and because they all seemed to have missed what Lilo truly said. " we're sorry to be all doctory and territorial over patchwork... just uh like Lilo said if you need to go loo or shower or bath or sit up to read, go for a little walk and stuff... make sure Maggie doesn't move or support you on her own is all." tone very gentle unlike Lilo's firmness. Though even firm there was a softness to the island girls tone. She cared.

She knew by some looks the others were worried about her and it was true she and Glenn both would have to be careful with light-headedness for a few days, but on the whole she was not so beaten up and injured so she would be fine in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 am

Oo

" oh gosh - sorry did I go all Nani naggy pants on yous?"Lilo looks entirely sheepish losing the more professional stern doctor edge and blushing. " sorry sorry, yes... please just be careful and slow... uh sorry... um Michonne could you open the door please? And please come see me or Stitch if anything feels even slightly wrong." she begins to support April towards the door. Stitch walking along beside them.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 am

Donnie waited until the battle shell engine was off before he undid the nightwatcher suit, stepping out of it.

It was wet but managed to avoid most of the zombie crud coating the shell and Donnie hmmmmed, he was gonna have to suggest mass making these suit things for others and he had other ideas. But they would have to wait, he grinned a little that Leo was in such a rush but hung back a tad to put the suit back and the helmet sniggering at Casey's words but not reminding the guy that he also put himself in the position to dress in drag.

Because Mikey would probably remind him shortly, and if not Raph would. And thinking of that he claps Raph on his shoulders ightly, " That was some impressive shooting for a guy with a new hand, and one good eye bro," and he was openly relieved, for it meant as tough as it was and his brother being down for some hours before waking that Raphael was at least physically and most of his motor skilled side of things doing very well. " You still need to make a decision about your eye.." light reminder.

Then to their ratman dad, " Know you enjoyed yourself Dad," waiting for him before head out, the two of them would be behind Leo in joining the rest of the community of the mall, but just ahead of Raph, Casey and Mikey.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:31 am

Chuckling and making sure he pulled the chucks back into their recesses and turned off the contrls for them Mikey passes by Don and Splinter, behind Leo as they exit the battle shell but pausing with Casey and smirking all over his face. " Hah no way man Robobro won fair and square - wouldn't want ya to be disappointed in lack of goop to get through with me... and don't think we forgot you'll dress in drag bit, I think this means Raphie and I get to find you a frilly frock and pretty pumps to work in right?" He casts this out to his bigger brother in red as they follow the others. thoroughly amused.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 2:43 am

Unbuckling himself and stretching Splinter grins, he had tail patted Leo's bicep, "made it indeed." it had been a little hairy but they were inside and safe for the moment at least. He chuckles listening to Don and Mikey, Casey.

Well that did sound amusing. Casey in a frock. He grins at Donnie and nods. " I did indeed Donatello, the moment would be more perfect with cake but you know close enough." he stands and stretches following Don when he moved out after Leo heading to this meeting thing.

Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 am

Erica's sheepish expression became a relieved face, followed by a bright warm smile for the turtle in blue... She waits this time for Leo to come over, bow going over her shoulder and arrows back into her quiver freeing her hands up entirely this time, even putting the tphone into the pocket of the hoodie as it wasn't needed now.

And thus free a hand reaching out automatically for one of those very large three fingered hands.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Ok. Erica. You're up. The floor is yours. Now that everyone was quiet and no one was fighting he figured now was the best time that Erica had. He headed over to Wade and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Magic knives? You been holding out on us.

Vanessa walked up to Wade with the little boy in her arms. She made sure to stand behind Wade so that if Mikko did attack she and the little one would be protected. She heard what Mikko had said about her being glad she was dead. She must have thought that her and Love were the same people.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:20 pm

We'll be careful, we should take advantage of all this rest and pampering. Once the babies are born there will be very little of that I'm sure.

Michonne opened the door for Lilo and April. She gave them each a hug thanking them again. Once they were out the room she looked back at the couple in bed.

I can help get Glenn to the bath now if he wants. I'm sure yer tired of laying in blood and maybe a hot bath will sooth your aches. Michonne said. She noticed Glenn's look, it was obvious that he wanted to get clean. She moved to his side of the bed and motioned for Maggie to help.

Maggie once again got out of bed to assist.

we're going to move slow. Glenn I don't want you helping us too much, let us get you there.

Maggie flexed her arms showing off her muscles. we got this!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:26 am

Leo looked over Erica briefly before he reached for her hand, giving her a smile. He glanced at Batman briefly before nodding to Erica to go ahead. He would be right beside her. Whenever she needed him, for support or otherwise, he would be there for her. He gave that hand a small squeeze and urged her to begin her speech.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:19 am

Her roiling nerves settled. This kind of thing was not her forte. Leo was a leader, he had experience. Carl was leader, it ran in his blood even if inexperienced. Lilo was a leader. She? Herself? Erica... She had only ever led a dance group. So giving a speech was not her strength.

But her shivers died when the big green hand took her own and his were not the only eyes roving over body to assure one self of no injuries. Her own smile growing for a moment and squeezing the powerful fingers back. Her thumb rubbing lightly over knuckles.

She still felt odd even talking to these people, still felt she had little to offer the meeting in way of... anything really. But she had to try she supposed and still felt Lilo was crucial to unlocking a little understanding and trust from the long time inhabitants. At least she was good at throwing her voice enough to be heard, and her voice was again melodic. " We can continue to play the blame game if yous wish to, start by blaming Bruce, the Batman, for coddling you all. He says you are all not fighters, not farmers. Well, since this all began and you all hid here and he became your leader, the fact is - and he knows it - he should have prepared yous. He knew, and yous all knew that food and medical supplies would not be infinite no mater how few of your were here, he knew and you all knew there was a possibility there was never to be a cure for this, that there would be those outside coming here, finding this place either for sanctuary and or to take it from you or tear it down if they could." She held up her free hand to silence any that might interrupt her right now, a glance at Bruce, yes he should have done more to prepare them. Squeezing her Lion's hand again. " However laying blame that is not entirely justified will not help. Your doctor, our doctor too now, Lilo, believes you all have potential to become a true community here, to learn to make and grow your resources, repel enemies, protect each other, help others coming in for care... but we can't do that if we are only going to blame each other." her free hand gestures passing the attention to Carl and Bruce. " We need to work as a community and part of that is first choosing a name, it will engender belonging, morale, and form a base of building a strong community." backing a little so attention would go to the two men, hopefully with more open mindedness to Carl now Lilo's name and her belief in them and more intent to listen then just throw around blame.

Then these words just for Leo as attention shifted to the men, " Your safe? all?" meaning of course all of them unhurt and inside. But him mostly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:38 am

" A name is all well and good but not the most important thing ever. What we need is to designate jobs for everyone to do once they're trained to fight. So that means there will be people that will need to go out and get food and medicine. People will have to scout for any signs of trouble or for other survivors. There has to be people that can train others how to fire guns and to fight hand to hand for a last resort. And that's only part of being in a large group that can be in one spot." Mel told everyone having been in a decent sized group at one point.

" Leadership is the most important job though and Bruce is the leader but I think with a group this large there needs to be more than that. And for that only the most experienced survivors should be a part of that and not anyone that hasn't had to survive out there it would be a group suicide in that case." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 4:20 am

Bruce wasn't to sure about the name. Not because he didn't like the idea. But because he could already see some of the people mocking the idea. The problem wasn't that some of these people couldn't work, or hunt, or farm, is was that they wouldn't. They were from rich families. Millionairs that had things handed to them all their lives. Two of families were already leaving the meeting to head back to their rooms.

When Mel spoke up, she once again said the obvious and what was already on Bruce's mind and others.

A name is a sound idea. I'm sure even you all that can't lift a finger to do anything else can manage to come up with a title to call all of us that reside in this building. Lilo clearly has faith in you. I don't. He said simply.

When shit first went down I had no intention of being some leader stuck in a mall.
But that changed as the virus spread so rapidly. All of you that came here with me and the few that made it here days later. I get it. You lived a life of constant pampering. Lilo and Erica arn't wrong. You can garden, I'm sure some of you men can even hunt. You can. But you wont. I know you wont after seeing how you acted here tonight, before the meeting even started.

I fucked up when the new comers came. Yes, Mikko is infected and she's being handled. And yes I tried to use her to create a cure. I also attempted to do the same with the mutants. Both X-Men and the turtles. When Carl's group offered their assistence I didn't want nor did I think I needed the help. I was wrong. we were attacked.

I knew that one day we would be, but with the mall's defeneces I wasn't worried. But shit's hit the fan. Food is running out. We have only been living this long with the food we have because of the vitimins that we all take to make sure we get proper nutrients.

So this what's going to happen!
He ignored the angry jeers aimed at him. Yelling about how dare he insult them, and does he even know who he's talking to? Bruce just continued his speech.

we're going to make a list of important catagories. Jobs. Hunting, Scouting, gardening and so forth. after we have this list, we're all going to vote in leaders of these sectors. He then pointed to the heavy set man yelling about how important he was. No one in this mall gives a fuck how important you are. The only ones that are important in this place is Diana, Clark, Myself and who ever can actually help out and make life in this hell hole as pleasant as possible.

He looked over at the large screens and seen that those things were still trying to get inside. He thought by now they would have gave up and left. Nodding to Mel he tossed her a small key. There's a lock in the lobby desk. the key opens it, inside will be some triggers that'll shoot up what ever's outside. knock yerself out. Don't do too crazy though. I need at least one of them somewhat whole.

turning back to the crowed that was now a lot smaller thanks to the well to do people walking out in a huff he let out a long sigh.

This didn't go the way I wanted. He undid the cape that was attached to his outfit and laid it over an empty chair.

The rest of you. We should start deciding on jobs. and bosses. Once we establish that, we'll work on getting the rest of the people on board.

Diana was the first to speak up on that topic. I would like to suggest Mr. Dixon to lead the hunting groups.
She told the group. The hunter seems more then capable of leading a hunt, I do not know him well enough to know if he is a wise choice for teaching, but my intuition tells me that Carl may have the patiences to teach others how to handle a weapon.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 10:24 am

" Well now that's a way to blow off some steam. If I can be useful then you assholes that don't want to do anything can be too or all of you nothing but cowards." She said with a glare at the so called important rich people. She put the key in her pocket if any of those creeps from that enemy group showed up they would be shot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Bruce nodded to Diana agreeing with her vote.

Raphael, I would like you to lead security. Keep trouble makers in check, look out for suspicious people. Check in new comers. I'm sure you can lead your brothers as the mall's official police force.

He looked over at Mel and pointed to the lobby's desk. Mel I meant for you to use that now. To get rid of the things outside.

Bruce grabbed a chair and sat next to everyone, now that the group was small they could have a more privet meeting. There was a couple of others lingering around, mostly because they were nosy, that was fine. As long as progress was made tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next