Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Carl was still in disbelief that Bruce was actually defending them. His tune had changed since their meeting yesterday. It still angered him that it took Daryl and Glenn getting hurt, and his group including Erica getting taken to open his eyes...

...but at least he was trying to turn things around.... this was progress....

Things continued to roar out of control. Blame was still being placed not only on them, but the 'demons and monsters' ... but there was only one 'monster' that he knew of, and of course the bitch had to speak up and try to play the victim. Her dramatics caused Carl to see red! He wanted nothing more than to tear into her, for all the good it would do. Obviously she could not die, and she was stronger than everyone... it wasn't fair....

But despite Bruce's willingness to hear her out, the people deserved to know just what she was.....

"She works for Negan, the monster that attacked this place. The one that hurt Maggie and Beth and tried to enslave them as wives.... he tried to take Erica. Negan runs a community of murderers and rapists... Daryl was beaten... and Glenn... nearly died. And this BITCH was there for all of it. No one is safe with her here.... " He snorted, before Mikko was 'exposed' by the Cat...

Eugene made an effort to help but was shoved back in his seat by a large, angry man that had heard all about Mikko's earlier attack. He wanted her gone, and Love... and this new group that caused so many problems.

Wade was quick to hand his nameless five year old over to Vanessa and put himself between Love and the enormous man and Mikko, daring them to continue. The Merc's angered gaze fixated with the Cat Bitch, the dagger that Death had given him clutched firmly in his hand..

"And this CUNT plays mind tricks. She will mimic lost loved ones to play with you... yeah.. I was a FOOL ..."

...so much happening at once. Carl notice Erica bouncing with hand raised and knew if she didn't cut in, chances were she would be overlooked....

"She needs to be heard. Erica is a warrior and Hunter... don't overlook her."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Mikko could have easily ran. But she felt that running away was only proving her guilt. Not that she wasn't guilty of some things, but hell, she seemed to be getting a tad bit better.

Bruce had also put himself between the two woman and the audience. Hearing Carl tell about Love working for Negan he turned to her with an angry glare. But before he could grab her, Love slipped away with a laugh taking a seat where Mikko had been. I was simply playing spy. gathering information on our common enemy.

Then Wade spoke about how Love mimic lost loved ones. That he was a fool. It didn't take Mikko long to realize what that meant. It wasn't Vanessa that had broke them apart. It was Love.

IT WAS YOU!?

In a fit of pure rage, Mikko let out a horrifying scream and pounced on Love, reaching back and impaling the demon's chest with her claws grabbing her heart and ripping it out as she had done to her. Love's screams echoed the halls as her still beating heart was ripped from her body.

Bruce knew this meeting was over now. But he still wanted to hear from Carl and his group that included Erica. Also fromt he turtles. It seemed he would have to gather them in a privet meeting. First he needed to calm down the masses....
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

" Mikko that isn't helping your case here! That thing is a demon she can't die! Use a cross on her or other Holy stuff!" Mel yelled this meeting went upside down real quick and with the blame being placed on everyone that was new it didn't make her feel safe to stay. But it just proved something else that no one here knew how to fight except for the ones that came later.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 am

Erica didn't want to address Bruce or the others... Even Carl, even as he gave her credit, and she appreciated it with a bit of a nod. But things went crazy and Erica reacted by pushing the stroller again into a position none could get to it without getting through herself. Her bow came off her shoulders and arrows into her hands, but she didn't fire at any one.

It was the frightened unsure people that were being scared she wished to address. Her mind working how best to reach them, accusations would not do. Calling them blind, cowardly or useless won't help.

Think... think... what -

Who! not what - who! who they could on mass trust.

Lilo!

"Bruce... Bruce... I need to... address them before you break this meeting up!" knowing he would want to, they were frightened and this with Mikko and Love was not helping. But ... but... " please?!" hoping he can call their attention... for just a little more before letting them all go.Not sure he heard her over the din.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:31 am

Bruce heard Erica and pushed passed the fighting people. He went to Erica, Carl and Beth as Diana rushed to help Eugene away from the fight and any one else who was too close.

The meeting isn't over. Not for us. it seems putting everyone together wasn't the best idea. Least not yet. I want to continue this but with just your group, the X-men  and the turtles. Of course Diana and Clark will join us as well, I hope to also see Peter. Once we establish things among ourselves I'll talk with the others and tell them how things will be going down from now on. As you can see, these people are not fighters, farmers, or survivors in any way. This is one of the reasons the mall has not been as prepared as it could have been, that coupled with my distractions.

Erica, if you have something to tell these people maybe waiting would be best. If not. Let's try to to break up this fight then you can come to the front and speak.

Bruce looked over at Mel to make sure she was out of danger and seen Kurt by her moving her out of the way.

Kurt pulled Mel away from the fight, but stood in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am

When Laz finished, Lexi reached and touched his work, a smile stretching across her lips and growing when he kissed her cheek. She slowly pushed herself up and admired the braid in the mirror..

"I love it! I could never do a braid this beautiful..." And the flowers were a nice touch. It had been so long since her hair had any kind of attention. She really didn't see a need in upkeeping her appearance after leaving the Sanctuary and joining the Whisperers...

Sliding into a pair of shoes that she found in the closet, she headed over to the play pen and scooped up her sleeping son, mindful to grab the little stuffed animal to hopefully keep him entertained if he woke during this meeting...

"I think we are all set!" She smiled and headed with him out of the room, closing the door behind them...

It did not take long to reach the lobby where the meeting was already taking place, and chaos already ensued...

Frowning, she looked at Laz, then back at the masses... letting him lead the way. Maybe they could find a safe place to sit. She wanted to be a part of this, so wouldn't let the uproar detour her....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 am

Laz followed close behind Lexi heading to the meeting. He could hear the angry voices before they even reached the large lobby. He protectively put an arm around Lexi when he spotted the fighting. Doesn't look like this meeting is going too well. You would think Batman and superman would have a better handle on things. He said nodding to the two costumed men.

that's when he spotted Dwight and pulled Lexi and Kai back some.

Wonder what he's doing here? Stay here ok? He was going to see what Dwight was doing there and what the hell was going on in this meeting.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:16 am

" No ... they are not but Lilo sees their potential to be more..." She shifts her bow - planting her feet so they were wedged in stroller wheels, no one could push it forward or backwards without her feeling it. And what could she do to break it up?

" You," The whomever he was that pt himself in the middle, lifting her bow and arrows a little. "help end this or I start shooting." Hoping he recalled she had his... whatever she was to him in her firing sight earlier. Not even sure if she could hurt either Mikko or Love but maybe a little keen to find out. But she did not raise the bow now - no need to frighten the rest more than they already where.

This needed to be done.

A smaller meeting was a good idea, but these people still needed to hear...
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:27 am

Bruce quickly put himself in front of Erica and folded his arms.

No. You wont. The first person who shoots anything in here will be considered a threat and treated as such. Love and Mikko are also now considered threats and will be handled by Diana and Clark. I came over here to speak to you and your group. Do not make me regret that.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 am

Smiling and making sure her bag was in place and briefly pulling from an inside pocket two small balls the size of ping pong balls and checking them over the numbes 627 and 628 on them... 628 scratched out and Leroy scribbled on it in her then eight year old hand writing, carefully before slipping them back into her bag Lilo nods. She knew more than she wanted to for Glenn. But in a way glad she did. she was not going to blurt it out to anyone. There were no real conciliators here but the chance that some one had not experienced or shared an experience in that sort of trauma?... even if she did find some one, more than one someones she couldn't tell them, that was not her place... or force them into some sort of share to let him know he was not alone.

however...

But that was a conundrum for another time, now it was time to see to April and make sure she was too away and resting. "Lets go then yes, and thanks Daryl... for being the exemplary patient for me.... and the vote of confidence... if I am wanted as medical chief then sure I will do it. Hope I live up to it." She smiles at the two and nods also worried, " Should I see the child sometime?" she asks Daryl. gesturing leading off slowly cause she didn't know what pace Daryl would be comfortable with newly wrapped and all.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:20 am

Erica gave her eyes a roll, " Oh for - that was what is called a bluff! I'm bluffing! I don't even know if a freaking arrow will hurt the cat thing- who if she is on our side as she says will tell us who is on the inside from the terminus and saviors! - I just wanted that guy to do more to help you sort this out so they can be settled and spoken to worst way to do it I guess! - Lilo sees more potential, they trust her... they have to she has been their doctor, they need to hear she has faith and trust they can do more than cower under your wings! that they have strength in their numbers and that she trusts at least Carl and his so they work with him! - with you!!" She tells Bruce, surprised he could not see her bluff.

true she was an excellent shot.

and she did aim at Mikko earlier.

And not counting herself among Carl's because she was not sure she deserved to at all.

" I wont do anything that might cause a riot and Judith being hurt!" he should see her honesty there...

And no she had no idea who Deadpool was so just pointed at him.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:28 am

Bruce looked over his shoulder. Who? Deadpool? Or the guy that Diana is helping not throw up? Because I don't think he's going to help much. Wade I'm more then sure will help. For now can you please remove the child from the danger. That would be more helpful then standing here making threats. I promise. I will get things back in order and give you your moment to speak to these people. Just...Give us a bit.

But there was no more fight.

The people that were close by had filed to the back out of fear. Mikko stood with Love's heart in her hand. Blood was everywhere and Love was laying on the ground, alive, but barely. those same flowers starting once again to grow from her wound, leaving her unable to get up to get her organ back from the walker woman.

Realizing that she had once again lost her cool, Mikko took a step back. This time she didn't run though. She had every right to be angry! And the demon needed to die anyway. She did everyone a favor! sensing eyes on her she let out another growl. What!? She had it coming!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 am

Or not.... staring... urgh well now Erica knew Judith needed to be else where, away from Mikko. She wanted to be here in the meeting. But in truth she didn't really feel like she would be required, or needed, she had the notion Lilo was the key to swaying the frightened mass to becoming a little more open. The young doctor after all was their doctor, she knew more about each individual she cared for. And if she showed each the warmth and care she had Carls' there was little doubt they would feel some trust. For her. Surely extending a more friendly approach through her would help?

Erica nods a sigh in her tone, " They should probably hear from you anyways... I am just a... stranger" Moving away from Bruce. " I shouldn't be here Carl, Judith either ... If you like I and she should... get out of the way for now. I have a task to do in my room and the turtles room anyways. Beth did you wish me to keep an eye on the bunny too in the meantime?" Lingering a bit because she also would feel bad leaving Carl and Beth here to deal with all this... though Leo would be there soon, he and his brothers. Another reason to linger. Wait for him to get there.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:00 am

Painful, Daryl was slow to stand, but hid all discomfort as he did so. It could only bee detected in slow movement as he made it to his feet and cast a glance at Michonne before they became mobile....

Slow going at first as slow muscles had to remember how to function, but mostly keeping up, unaware that Lilo knew as much as she did in regards to Glenn, though slightly convinced since she was his doctor. And probably the only medic his bud would ever trust again, thanks to Lawrence. That whole situation angered him. How he had stepped up during the cabin incident to spare Glenn of harm and Maggie of stress.... but it still found him. Had he been there, things would have been a lot different, but then again... Glenn would have been taken by Negan, possibly killed...

Maybe he had been right to volunteer to be Negan's 'captive'... maybe he was wrong.... but he couldn't fully beat himself up right now. What mattered was Glenn was alive. Had he been taken by Negan earlier... they would possibly be digging another grave. Negan had mentioned he would have killed Glenn...

...who knew...

A roll of the dice yet again.. there was a lot of that here lately... but they were both alive, so he had to consider that a win....

Trying to steady his breaths as they drew closer, the exert causing the sickly rattling of lungs but worth it to finally reach their destination.... to put their minds at rest..

Another glance at Michonne, then Lilo... hoping she had a card to this new room, and hoping the visit would not be imposing... but he had to check on his family, and they had to relieve April so she could rest in a place of he choosing... he.. they owed her so much....
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 am

Michonne let Daryl do his own thing without helping him too much. she did stay close by his side, taking his hand in hers and kissing his knuckles. It was slow moving but hearing him breath she felt that they shouldn't have been moving at all. Knowing Maggie she would want them to leave as soon as they knew Glenn and her were alright. It was probably driving them crazy to have April in there babysitting.

Once at the door she looked over at Lilo. She had a key to the new room that her and Daryl would be in, but not to Maggie's room. Actually now that she thought of it, maybe all their keys should be able to open each other's doors as well. She was sure that Bruce could work that out. It would be something to mention.

She looked over at Lilo.

You have a key? or...Does your Stitch have super hearing and know we're here already? She did not want to knock if Glenn and Maggie were sleeping, or even April.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:36 am

A grin having used the slow pace to check her newly stuffed bag, double triple check the little dehydrated cousins of Stitch were tucked in the water proof pocket. And her supplies looking up as they reached the door and nodding. " Stitch has a lot of great senses and capabilities,super hearing, thermal vision, night vision, hound like sense of smell..." she was careful and her knock on the door very very light. Not enough to wake sleeping injured people.

If April was still awake not enough to be heard by her either.

Tap. Tap. Tatap. Tap -

Waiting.

~

Stitch hears the sound and the tune bouncing off the bed - rolling climbing up the wall to the right height - and opening the door enough to check, then a gruff chuffing noise, dropping to the floor and sitting tail wagging waiting for them to come in.

April watches sleepily from the bed, she had nodded and apologized to Maggie for continuing to talk, Stitch was right time for rest now. And hers too soon it seemed. She waves at them all moving to slowly get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:28 am

Mikko cleared her throat and ran her wet fingers through her hair leaving red streaks through her blonde hair. She then sat down calmly and pulled the hood back up over her head.

After a few moments of sitting there ignoring everything going on around her she proceeded to take a bite out of the heart that she held in her hand.

it had a different taste. It burned her throat but it was also probably the best thing she ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:08 am

" Mikko you might not want to eat that around everyone else. People are already afraid of you and you're just making things worse." Mel said shaking her head away from the fight. That woman never thought more than a second ahead.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Maggie was falling asleep when Stitch left the bed and headed to the door. A thin light came into the room soon followed by Daryl and Michonne and Lilo. she gave them a smile and small wave.

Hey guys. She said quietly. I know you guys didn't come in here to babysit us too.

We're fine. She then noticed that Daryl was in a cast of some sort. Now worried about him she started to push herself up from the bed. A cleat example of why she did need a babysitter. No matter how sick or injured she was going to take care of others first even if met hurting herself more.

Are you ok? Here come lay down. She told Daryl.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Glenn tried to get comfortable without too much shifting. The waistline of his jeans irritating against the numerous bruises. He tried to unbuckle them, but remembering their guest... it seemed inappropriate...

He felt.. disgusting. Having no chance to bathe his lower half, he wanted nothing more than to make friends with the bathtub, but lacked the energy and did not want to draw attention to himself of the reasoning why cleaning up would seem so urgent...

Maybe after everyone was asleep. Pressing another kiss against the back of Maggie's shoulder, he finally allowed his eyes to close once more, but it would be short lived. People came in, and Maggie was quick to jump out of bed, worry in her tone.

Confused gaze traveling in the direction of the guests, there was much relief seeing that Michonne and Daryl had made it back. Though, there was concern seeing that Daryl was hurt....

Worried, he slowly and painfully pushed himself into an almost sitting position..

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Daryl was still thinking over Lilo's question. Knowing how reclusive the little girl was, he was afraid that Abby would not react positively to someone touching her. But then again, Lilo was good with people... and she had that little furball that could surely win a child over...

Finally, a slow nod. "Her back is cut up thanks to Negan. I patched 'er up, but would be better if a real doc treats 'er..." He told her as they entered the room, noticing in passing that this particular apartment was much larger than the previous one. More doors, which meant more bedrooms. That was good. Though, Daryl had no problems sleeping on the couch or even in the floor, but now that he was with Michonne, privacy would be a good thing...

Entering the bedroom where Maggie, Glenn and April were, he was immediately bombarded by a very worried Maggie. Trying to catch his breath, he took a seat in the chair that was situated close to the bed. "I'm okay. You need to be takin' it easy." He reminded her, acknowledging April with a small nod. The red-head and Lilo had saved one of his, he was grateful to both of them....

And finally his gaze found Glenn, relieved that he was conscious and alert... but maybe that wasn't such a good thing since the guy was obviously incapable of being still...

"I don't think you should be doin' that, man. Gonna bust those stitches..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:49 pm

But Maggie couldn't rest when her boys were injured. she was still fussing over Daryl. Grabbing a blanket that Michonne took from her in hopes that the woman would lay back down. Lay back down. Your husband can't seem to stay put when you go too far.

Daryl and Michonne's comments made Maggie turn back to Glenn, her eyes widen and she all but flipped out on him.

Glenn! Lay back down! She ordered as she hurried back over to Glenn to lay him down and make sure his stitches were ok. No moving. You have to stay still so you can heal. She fluffed his pillow and pulled the blanket over him.

All of you are going to drive me to insanity I swear.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 am

Ugh. Carl was expecting things to get out of control, but not on this level. Mikko had managed to get Love's heart, but that wouldn't be enough.... and then... she proceeded to eat it.... eww.

Diana was helping Eugene and Clark was helping break up the fights,but luckily things were calming down. Eugene had vomited, but still clung protectively to the large jar of pickles, but did make an effort to see that Mikko was alright, though relieved that Diana had 'saved' him...

The bluff did get Wade's attention, but Bruce quickly put an end to that....

The red suited psycho kindly plucked the half eaten heart from Mikko's hands, casting a smirk at the Cat bitch before shoving Death's dagger deep into the center of the organ...

..and it seemed that Erica wanted to leave? He did hear Bruce's instructions for her to remove his sister from danger, but with the supers and them all here to protect her, he knew nothing would happen to Judith. "You don't have to go..." He told her. "You should be a part of this."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 am

Mikko was only eating the heart because she figured if the cat couldn't get it back then she would die. But she actually did agree Mel. It would make things worse for her, but if the demon died then she really didn't care. But then Wade took it from her, she didn't protest because one, she didn't have it in her. And two, she figured Wade had plans for it.

And Mikko was right. Love watched with wide eyes as Wade shoved the blade into her heart. The scream Love made was ear piercing and the people that were sill arguing quickly got quite because of it. The flowers died away as did she. First losing her cat form, before slowly turning into nothing more then dust, cursing and swearing at everyone until there was nothing left of her. Just ashes.

I'm not sure what just happen here. But I hope Love and Vanessa are dead now.Just be rid of them. She gave Wade a thumbs up. My hero.

Now to figure out where Eugene went and make sure he was ok and his pants were still dry. She stood up and found her way over to him, pretty easy as she just followed the smell of pickles. Are you alright?

Diana stood by eugene's side until the fight was over then she had sat him back down and left to help out some other folks. Mikko took a seat in his lap. Sorry I went crazy again. But hey! I didn't attack a person. So that's an improvement right?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 am

Lexi frowned, giving a small not at Laz' comment. Though, it did seem that Diana and Clark were trying to get a handle on things, and soon.. there seemed to be some order once again. But also fear...

Then, Laz spotted Dwight and told her to stay back. She hugged Kai against her, not sure what the guy was doing here. He was holding Abby, the little girl that Negan had taken as his own...

Was Dwight here to spy? Did these people know that he was from the Sanctuary? A small part of her had always felt bad for the guy. She knew how much he loved Sherry- had tried to escape with her, but Negan caught them. Sherry had reluctantly agreed to be one of Negan's wives in order to save her husband.... still... Dwight had paid with half of his face...

Keeping her distance for now, she cast her guarded gaze at Dwight as Laz approached him. Dwight quickly recognized the guy as one of Negan's newer 'Saviors'. Obviously Laz had jumped ship, too. With Lexi, and Negan's son...

"I didn't come here to cause trouble." Dwight told him, knowing that no one would believe that. "Just came to get Abby and Daryl here, then I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 16 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next