Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:33 pm

The others had left the infirmary, leaving himself, Judith and Erica.....though, he did pick up on Erica's restlessness. Perhaps because he had been there so many times before, back in his old group. The need to run, to separate yourself. Now, Carl was mentally kicking himself for all the times he had done that, not realizing that his time with his father was going to be so limited. A childish thought to think that you would always have at least ONE parent....

Sparing Erica a soft smile, Carl gently bounced Judith in his arms, grateful for the reunion, but knowing his baby sister needed to sleep....

" I... know how it is..." He told her quietly, tone understanding. It was certainly calming having her there, but he understood she had no emotional ties to him. She was here because she figured it was the right thing to do. No one did the right thing anymore. "You don't... you don't have to feel obligated. I mean....I'm glad you're here.." God, that was an understatement. "But... I know it's too much. I remember how I used to handle things when it became too much..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:54 pm

It was a slight relief that Bruce had offered up the remote to the bomb, but still... a band-aid on a very huge-ass problem! He was still fuming, but tried to keep his anger in check because.. yes.. he had noticed his little buddy's condition. Sometimes, he hated that Pete had kept his sense of morality... that shit was going to get Webs killed.

Snatching the remote quite angrily, he glared at Bruce, obviously not ready to let this go. How the fuck could he?!  He was pretty good at shrugging life's bullshit off, but even he had a breaking point. He had lost Vanessa, the love of his life. He would NEVER have closure. She was just... gone. He could never say goodbye.  She had been the first person to love him for who he truly was,accepted what happened to him, and loved him with the same ferocity. And now... she was gone...

And it seemed that fate could so easily take his next love without so much as a bat of an eye, simply because some fucking billionaire thought it was for the best, and had expensive toys to throw around... fuck that!

"If she dies because of you.....you'll regret EVER being born. I guaran-fucking-tee that shit. The Joker will seem like a Saturday fucking morning cartoon to you.... and like that song goes 'Superman ain't got nothing on me..' but then again, youcannot break the fourth wall with your lame ass DC self, so you've probably never heard it. But it's a hit in the real world...like my fist will be against your face...." He warned, then turned and without warning, scooped Pete up into his arms. The teen protested, but Wade wasn't hearing him out.

Then, Mikko entered the equation. Feeling extremely frustrated, Wade gave a violent jerk of his head, instructing her to follow him. "It seems our 'host' is something of an asshole...." He told her. "I'll fill you in back in the room. I need to get Webs back to his room.... and try to talk some fucking sense into him. No one can maintain a sense of honor in this world and live to tell the tale..."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 7:16 pm

This whole situation was unfortunate for Pete, but yes.. he did feel an obligation to do the right thing. As he had once told Tony Stark... 'If you're given these gifts, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you..' He would never stop blaming himself for his Uncle Ben's death. He had let the robber go because he felt vengeance in his heart, and it had backfired horribly. Because Uncle Ben still believed in doing the right thing... even though it could cost him his life.. and in the end, it did. This was a lot closer to home than anyone would ever care to realize.

He tried to protest when Gwen came to his aid, and then Wade scooped him up. And then his words, as if he wasn't right there! Angry tears burned at the backs of his eyes. Deep down, he knew Wade got it, he just chose to ignore it, and that was frustrating!

"Some things are worth dying for... you know this better than anyone!" He huffed. "Doing the right thing is worth it, no matter what the cost. Don't act like you don't know that! You wanna act so hard, but you're NOT! Stop acting like you don't care about anyone!! Put me down!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Ok things were way serious. Mikko got quiet fast and nodded to Wade. Of course now she REALLY wanted to know what was going on. But with so much tension already, she just kept quiet and finished her food.

She walked with the small group back to Peter and Gwen's room. Gwen used her key to open the door and held the door open for Wade and Pete.

Once the guys were in, The girls and Stitch made their way inside as well.

Mikko tossed away her empty can and put the spoon in the sink. she then curled up on a chair and just stood quiet.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Erica listened, her fingers that had gently brushed cheeks before dropped to the bed she sat on, he rested in and she met his gaze with her blue eyes, most might have found a lack of eye hard to keep such contact. But before this outbreak Erica had been places, lived in other cultures and she was fairly accustomed to different points of view or ways of viewing from blind eyes to those cosmetically changed to unsettling and sometimes predatory or 'creepy' settings.

And the dead decaying eyes that had become her preferred targeting. Shown by the accuracy it gave her shooting their attackers earlier. " I have been on my own for six months Carl I do not linger here to make sure you and your sister are resting before taking care of my restlessness out of obligation or some need that is being fulfilled now I am with people. I really really just want to make sure your both okay... I..l just... It's..." she was not sure she could explain her need right now. Before the out break high stress she would have danced off. Or spend hours somewhere practicing her archery until shoulders screamed for rest. After the out break everything was a constant stress, but it tapered out with the fact in the groups at first their was things to do when rest and food gathering happened. Then constant state of migration in the tiny groups, then purely nomadic life with dwindling family. Then barely just existing like a solitary creature.

Right now she was in a state of just sitting by idly and being an active person it was not doing anything to sooth her. She sighs, smile gentle. " I know you get it... thanks. we all deal in our own ways I guess... my tension right now is not you, or Judith... Just need to be somewhere I can shoot at something or dance or help... Sore foot or not." she glances at Judith again the small smile for Carl becoming sad. " she is so very beautiful, and cuddling her did feel nice... Thank you for trusting me. Before this... Always loved little ones... of any species. Just not very good with them. After this... I guess I've just lost any and all practice being around such young people." half apologetic she was not adept with babies... She looks away to her foot for a moment, voice dropping just so it was between the two of them and innocent ears that would not know what she was saying. Though she guessed being the only medical staff she had seen in a long time she supposed some time she would speak to Lilo. But not yet. " I miscarried a pregnancy." the reason she felt so uneasy with Judith - circumstances surrounding conceiving and not knowing she had and then the mixed feelings of shock, the pain at the time, grief and as she had been alone so newly at the time the relief afterwards that still gave rise to guilt because she felt somehow she had caused it. And as a result felt she did not trust herself with someone so young. Only Carl's trust in her had given her any resolve to try, accept the chance to hold the little one. And Lilos comfort and reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 3:36 pm

A shake of her head - it was a move that served two purposes. It brought more cheek and even a brush of ear and ear delighting in the gentle caressing contact that was something both comforting and wonderfully teasing as the light making out session before. She reaches to stroke Lockheed recalling he was the reason the snogging had stopped for the moment and loving him as much anyway.

As she did Kurt even if she had to disagree with him on that one point. "Maybe not a cure no - but something to stop it? a vaccine? ... just anything to save whats left." She sighed a little and hums a bit in thought. "Yeah initially that was where Lilo and I were heading first but Lockheed and Stitch went ahead when we reached Atlanta's streets and... well snooping for a time - they did not come back with good news. Oh sure there are survivors and they had a fairly sustainable arrangement of farming and some remaining beasts for milk and stuff, ability to craft some medical supplies and a decent system of law keeping in place. But there seemed to be a breeding program going and Stitch did not say much... or Lockheed would tell us what they learned of treatment for mutants, or ultra or super humans."

"And eventually made our way here - like you!"

The happy dragon pet growled a light growl mingling with a purr. In truth he and Stitch had listened in - when they had heard a very unusual male human a 'Bishop' some one talking to some confidante about plans for super beings, mutants and any one usually gifts the two little beings had left at once, not realizing the information about captives already in place they had missed. Their immediate thought was to get their own best friend out of there as fast a possible. It would bother him and his furry blue bud to hear later what their haste to protect their friends had cost others. But for the moment unawares Lockheed was just happy to have gotten Kitty away and they had come here.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Sighing a little but glad at least one patient had Stitch close and at the very least he ... she hoped .... would be comfortable.

She rematchs the bed he was on - preparing it for another maybe potential patient for the moment leaving Carl and Erica to rest and have time in peace. There was no urgency to see to Erica's graze or foot just yet and after all the excitement of having a flood of people it would be best for Carl and Judith to just have this quiet without her over there interrupting right now to tend to Erica's ouchies.

And she also tried to find Robbin or some one she could ask to retrieve a little food - light warming broths and coffee for the patients remaining to her, maybe even a bottle for Judith.

She was just taking the previous arm load of bed linen to put aside for a wash. checking supplies and things as she goes anything short she would have to tell Robbin or Bruce if he came by. He probably would, the man made an effort to visit his community members.

~~~~~~``

Stitch mostly tried to stay where he could either be scratched or snugged by Gwen or following along behind her feet watching - ears flattening and eyes narrowing at the tension, a growl in his throat.

But the alien said nothing. Many a time in their early days Lilo and himself had to make hard hard hard decisions considering some of his 'cousins' being so dangerous number 627 for example had been redehydrated. And his identical clone - technically 628 or Leroy had been killed by a glitch in his molecular structures making him vulnerable to music. Well one specific song. So he understood the need for a fail safe. Heck even he had one. Water. He was at risk of drowning even in a bath that was too deep!Though living with Lilo he had overcome a lot of his deep fear of water and could scrabble along the bottom of a bathtub or pool or bed or floor if need be but he did have a limit to breath holding. He understood Bruce's reasons, and Wade's.

However he made no comment choosing to grunt in his own serious of purr like sounds having followed Gwen in now he just crawls up the wall to the ceiling waiting for a moment to drop down and take care of Pete.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Kurt nuzzled Kitty's cheek with his nose and gave her a squeeze. I think right now we can only hope that we stay safe here. Gambit is here somewhere as well. But no one else as far as i know. I am just thankful that I we found each other.

He kissed her cheek and with another nuzzle tickled her sides.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:25 pm

Obviously Wade had struck a nerve somewhere within Pete. And he knew. Wade knew this had a lot to do with Peter's uncle Ben. He knew the guilt the kid still felt over his father figure's death. Wade just let him vent, but ignored his 'request' to be put down. Even as he wiggled and squirmed, Wade was not releasing him.

They finally made it back to Pete and Gwen's room and Wade placed his little buddy on the bed and proceeded to strip him of the jeans...

"You're right... I DO care about things... some people... stuffed unicorns... Hello Kitty... but NOT Bruce Wayne. I'll fill you in...but not now. Just know he made some really fucked up decisions. The Clown is right about him..."

He threw the blanket over a now naked Pete, and tossed the pants back at Mikko. Perhaps a fatherly gesture to help his pal getting ready for bed, or perhaps something deeper. He knew Pete well enough to know that if he was naked, he wouldn't be venturing out of the room. It was a method to make him stay put.

"But, you gotta let that go, man... what happened to your Uncle Ben. That wasn't your fault. Life just gave you a shitty fucking hand, alright? If Ben knew you were still beating yourself up over it, he'd come back as Posh Spice and beat your ass."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Mikko's mind was going over and over what could have happen. Then suddenly pants where thrown at her. She jumped a bit as the button of the jeans hit her eye. She rubbed her eye and laid the pants down. Clearly she wasn't getting answers. Something happen that upset her boys. And that something was obviously Bruce. She was going to find out what the hell was going on!

Mikko got up quietly and slipped out the room, holding the door as it shut so it wouldn't make any noise. She then ran back to the lobby and caught Bruce just as he was leaving to head to the medical room.

Hey! Mikko called to him.

Bruce stopped and looked over at her then let out an annoyed groan. Of course it wasn't over yet. And this place was so peaceful just a mere hours ago. What? He stopped and folded his arms. He would give her ten minuets to say what she had to say.

What the hell did you do to Peter!? She demanded. She was already get more angry and didn't even know what was going on yet.

They question wasn't what Bruce was expecting and he let his arms fall. he shook his head at her. Nothing. I didn't do anything to him. Wade and I were having an argument and Peter came out to stop it from going any further. But I didn't do anything to him.

Why's Wade angry at you then? What did you do to him? Because someone did something!

I didn't do anything to him either...It's you. He finally admitted. I'm very sorry. He laid a hand on her shoulder and gave it a squeeze. I made a quick and rash judgment when you came here. Seeing you infected I was convinced that you would turn and put everyone in danger.

Mikko listened Bruce explain. She gave a little nod, but once again she felt anger burning inside of her. There was a ringing in her ears, and her vision was becoming...blurred? No. That wasn't it. But different. The more Bruce spoke, the less he seemed human. The less his words made sense. She picked up that he put something in her. and that he...was going to blow her up? Was that right? She wasn't sure.

The ringing turned into screeching, like nails on a chalk board. A stream of blood fell from her nose. Bruce had made her so so angery. He upset Wade and Peter. and he wanted her dead. But now none of that was on her mind. She stood there, staring at Bruce, red eyes burning.

Are you ok? Mikko? Mikko... Bruce shook her a little but wasn't getting any response. He turned his back on her to tell the others to get some water and a towel. but that's all Mikko needed. His back turned to her.

She let out a shriek as she lunged at Bruce. Leaping on his back and biting at his neck.

Bruce panicked and backed himself into the wall to knock her off. One of the guys that had been hanging in the lobby quickly pulled ouot his hand gun and waited till he knew he had a good shot.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:37 pm

Love was going to bother someone else, but decided not to. It was best to wait till tomorrow and introduce herself make a good first impression rather then wake people. So she was in the book store reading something on Aliens. She heard all the yelling with Wade and Peter and all them. It was hard to read with all that going on. And she swore she read the same line at least ten times!

Finally though things seemed to get quiet. Finally. She turned over on her back on the floor of the store and continued to read. After a few minuets there was more talking. But no yelling.

The next noise she heard she sat up real fast. She knew that sound. Someone was being attacked by the undead. She tossed the book away and jumped to her feet. She followed the noise out to the lobby and seen Bruce and Mikko going at it and some guy ready to shoot.

First she grabbed the guy's gun. Really? Shooting inside? Not a good idea my friend. Go I got this. When no one moved on her command she got a bit more forceful using the scary eyes as she called it. It basically put the fear of god into them. Or in her case the fear of the devil. So the guys did cower away.

With a bright smile she turned to Bruce who now had a very pissed off Mikko by the neck and holding her to the floor.

She looks mad. You really pissed her off.

This is what I was talking about! I knew she would turn!

Love rolled her eyes. She'll go back to normal once she calms down I think. Maybe. Anyway, I'll bring her to Wade. If she bites me it'll just hurt.

She needs to be locked up. Bruce said. But did hand off Mikko, who was putting up a fight to Love.

I'll let Deadpool know. Maybe. With Mikko's failing around all Love could really do is drag Mikko across the floor by her arms. She was able to sniff out where Wade was and thank the gods they were on the bottom floor!

Now at the door to the room. Love sat down and pulled Mikko into her lap and rocked her in an attempt to calm her and knocked a few times on the door. You guys are missing someone!

Bruce was NOT happy about this! But he had to make sure others were ok. So first he would see to the other injured then he would decided what to do with Mikko and Wade.

Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:40 am

Gwen was too busy with Pete to notice that Mikko had left the room. Once Wade got him under the covers Gwen moved over to the other side of the bed. She took her shoes and socks off and slipped under the covers with him. Then she wiggled out of her own cloths, tossing them on the floor, making sure she stood covered.

Once she was undressed she turned on her side to face Pete and carefully laid an arm over him and rested her forehead on his shoulder.

They all just needed sleep. It would be easier to think after getting rest.

She wouldn't say anything though. Gwen felt that this was a bro moment. That maybe both Wade and Peter had things they needed to vent now. But if Wade started to upset Pete too much then she would have to make Wade leave.

Through the talking and her slowly dosing off, she did hear the knocking and someone calling out. She nuzzled against Pete's neck. Whoever it was, Wade could take care of it.

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 4:51 am

This was not a good night. It was bound to happen though. One could only be so careful before trouble slipped through the cracks. He put a call in to Raph. He didn't know what the man was up to, but if he was prepared to be his second in command then he would have to learn to that trouble can happen at any time. But honestly. Bruce had a feeling Raph already knew this.

Raph, sorry to bother you. Mikko turned savage. I just want to give you a heads up. Everyone in this building has lost their minds. I'm headed to the infirmary to see how the others are doing. If you could make sure Mikko calmed down and isn't eating anyone I would appreciate it. Just look for the large mutant cat.

Bruce hung up his communicator and headed to see the kids.

Once in the infirmary he spotted Carl and Erica. He headed over to them and sat in the bed across from the three.

How are you all holding up? He asked. I'm sorry it took me so long to come check up on you guys. it's been a pretty stressful night for everyone.

Bruce gave Carl a hint of a smile. It's good to finally meet you. Maggie has talked a lot about you and your group. She wants to see you, but she's on bed rest. very strict orders. Of course that doesn't mean you can't go to her.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:28 am

"I have missed you Raphael," The hug was welcomed and Splinter only to happy to return the affection, nodding a little once released amused by the familiar teasing and light roughing that went on among his sons and Casey. "Oh hoooow I missed you all... family first but you are right Raphael it is important yes to show solidarity and be active members of this community we find ourselves within." He himself would of course... after he recovered. He was not as bad off as the supers and what was that term for the other humans? meta? beta? ...

well whichever he was not as bad off as some of them his principle use in the laboratory he found himself in was something of regular donor of blood, tissue and sperm. For studies he presumed as a mutant rat his make up was even closer to humans than the often used white lab rodents!

He hoped at least the time in imprisonment had gone towards providing something of a solution to ending this plague of the undead. He hoped.

Let go of the hug he knew more would be coming. "I do suggest when there is a chance learning where each of you can fit in and help out." Not hurrying his sons though, he guessed Leonardo would like to speak to him privately, give him a full account of how things were in New York and hear the full story of Splinters internment, and Donatello would probably want to give his health a proper check up before allowing him time to rest. Which the elderly rat was looking forward too as long as there was hugs involved. It had been a long time and he had missed them all a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Sniggering at the Saturday night thing "Oh hell yeah, it would match whatever so metal outfit I choose." and standing - light shove against Mikey as he does so Casey moves to the fridge - was not a lot of drinks in it but he found two beers and was coming back popping the tops and holding out one to Raph as he snugged his April.

"hah hah we all know Mandy here just totally jelling she aint got no such bling bling." He teases Mikey for his buddie nodding to Splinter. "Yeah will do Masta - we willingly helped out in the Atlanta Compound trying to find you." He assures the rat master smiling fondly at him, the old guy was like a father figure to him too and it was very good to finally have been given the chance to see him again. Especially after being stuck in the Compound with no idea what had become of him. They had worked and looked and worked and looked to no avail. Now that bit can be put behind him. "Should probably speak to Bruce some time about the Atlanta Compounds ideas for capturing more mutant, beta and super people, know they were trying to find as many survivors as they could to boost numbers. More women for breeding." That had been an unsettling prospect for he and April, they had been expected to ... well...

Thankfully nothing yet. Neither he or April keen to bring any child into this world as it was.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Donatello just gave a nod. His examination of Raph's new toy had reminded him of other examining he had yet to fulfill and once he had a moment he would take their father aside and assess his health completely. Already he could see patches of fur that was shaved or growing back over a shaved spot that probably had been the sight of injections.

He gave a light shrug to being told it was a good idea to help out, of course he supposed, no doubt he and the MetalHead left down in the garage with the cars for the moment would be of help around with maintenance and things. "I have no problem being of use." sitting back content with the wait for the moment chuckling at Casey's teasing of Mikey. "And poor Leo having to share a room with what will no doubt be a complaining Melissa." joining in the banter a little and using it also to inform Raph he was not stuck with Mikey as a room mate. Their unfortunate leader was.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Rubbing his head in over dramatic fashion and pouting a little Mikey of course only laughed at Casey's teasing and waggled his brows. " So must get a batman autograph... and Heeey this Minerva will always find other bling to get her ladies night on." not minding being literally called a girl.

He rather liked girls. He knew from hugs with April they were soft and smelled great!

He grins at Don, "Maaaybe just a little pouting and complain." Which was a total understatement he was well known for melodramatics.

Though his fathers encouragement brought to mind what he and Leo could do to help out around the place. Suppose big brother would always find those willing for self defense training and he was pretty approachable for some one to talk to also.

So that that left Mikey...

But after a few moment of thought he decided to not worry about it too much - something to do would find him no doubt. Almost missing the implications of Casey's words - glancing to April being hugged by Raph. "Really? you guys? -" dropping the question halfway wondering if it was rude to inquire.

Usually he would just blurt out whatever question he thought of without thought but this one was very personal.

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Chuckling and rubbing Raph's head once squashed in a hug April pecks a cheek, " Hey there big guy - it's good to see you too." much relief in her voice, she had missed them all, and worried and fretted and guilted over losing Splinter.

Now, just for now things were okay.

They had each other. she catch Mikey's half asked questions and shakes her head. "No Mike managed to avoid that myself just yet." smiling, knowing exactly how she could help out around the place but she was not gonna head out just yet to go sign up right now.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Pete tried to protest the removing of he pants, but thankfully Wade was quick to cover him. So much he wanted to argue, that Uncle Ben's death was indeed his fault due to bad choices, but he was mentally and physically exhausted. Fighting back angry tears and violently wiping at the ones that had fallen, he settled beneath the blankets, melting against Gwen and nuzzling the top of her head. He managed a quiet 'We'll talk later' to his bud, indicating that any argument would have to wait.

Fortunately Wade accepted that offer and laid off, knowing it wasn't the time now that he was with Gwen. It was in that moment that he noticed Mikko was missing, and in the same beat, a knock issued at the door, along with a female voice. Wade was quick to open the door, sparing a glance at Love and slightly taken aback by her, but then full focus on Mikko.

"Where did you go?!" And then to Love.."Who the hell are you?!"
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 pm

When Wade opened the door, Love looked up and grinned at him. Hi there! I'm Love. Mikko had a little talk with Bruce, did not end well. She got to her feet, still holding on to Mikko in a tight straight jacket like hug that kept Mikko's arms wrapped around herself. The blonde was still struggling and snapping at anyone who came too close. But she was slowly calming down, mostly from exhaustion.

I'm going to pass her over to you. I think she's calming down.

Carefully Love gave Mikko to Wade. Mikko lunged at Love, but the cat didn't flinch, simply held her back and tucked Mikko's hair behind her ears once Wade had a hold of her.

Shall we head to ya'lls room?
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Gwen gave Pete's cheek a kiss. You ok? She asked and rubbed his cheek with the back of her hand. You know he means well. It's strange seeing Wade...I don't know...Scared?

She let out a tired sigh and pulled the covers higher up over them. She then spotted Stitch on the Ceiling and motioned for him to come down.

Our little alien buddy is still here.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Well this wasn't good. Mikko had.. turned? No. It wasn't that. It was something temporary.. he knew it.She wasn't gonna go all Zombie...

Taking Mikko from the cat-lady, Wade wasn't concerned about being bitten. He couldn't turn.. couldn't die. Man, all the times he had tried to just.. die! It was life's cruelest joke, but now he had a reason to stick around. A couple, actually. And while he couldn't turn, he knew that Pete and Gwen would be affected if Mikko happened to break loose and get one of them.

"I'll check in on you later, Webs. Gwen.. have a good night.." Arms wrapped around Mikko in a bear hug to prevent her from turning on him if she decided to (Yes, he's immune... but bites still hurt like a motherfucker!) he headed out of the room with her and Love, closing the door behind them. He figured Love was simply wanting to walk them back to their room...

"I've got it from here, PussyLove. But, thanks for bringing her back..."
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Mikko pulled against Wade, trying to get to Love. But he had held her pretty tight and she wasn't going anywhere.

Love continued to follow, skipping along beside the two of them. I was thinking I could hang out with you guys tonight. I'm a good cuddler. Can keep you warm. And I give very good foot massages.

As they went up the stairs Mikko was putting up less and less of a fight, and walking more on her own. Her senses were slowly coming back, though she wasn't quite all there yet.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:16 pm

The whole ordeal was exhausting. Pee couldn't afford to become overly worked up, so it was a good thing that the situation was calming. But then a cat-lady returned Mikko, whom appeared to have changed. Still, something was different...she wasn't completely beast, and he knew that Wade could handle it. Though, he would still worry. Still, he had to remind himself that he had sustained a life-threatening injury and was only alive now because of Clark and Wade.. and Gwen. He had to take it easy.

Sighing inwardly, he snuggled against Gwen, managing a small, reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm okay..." Indeed, it was weird seeing Wade so scared, but he had so much to lose...

Giving a small nod when she reminded that Stitch was still around, he also gestured the little alien down and nuzzled against Gwen's neck. "Think.. I just need to sleep... I think that's what we all need."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Gwen nodded and kissed Pete's lips softly. Yeah. It's about time you were able to just rest comfortably, safely.

Her fingertips played lightly over his stomach.

But...Have you had anything to eat? or at least some water? I don't want you to get dehydrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next