Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:52 am

"Ich." Stitch agrees carefully falling from the ceiling, flopping onto the bed carefully scurrying up beside them to fuss over them both. "Ich sleep - then eat." though usually he advocated for the opposite. but he did not need as long a sleep as humans.

Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:42 am

Finally! They reached the room and Wade did his best to search for the key while keeping his grip on Mikko. Then he remembered. Mikko was the last one out of the room, and he was wearing nothing but boxers. He dug into Mikko's robe pocket, quickly finding it. "That all sounds nice and.. maybe on another night we will take you up on that, but I think it just needs to be the two of us for now..." He once again declined, though demon kitty seemed fun.. this just wasn't the time....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 am

Love pouted but there wasn't much she could do about it. Her own laws forbid her from entering a privet domain unless she was invited so she just nodded her head. Alright. Good luck. She told Wade and headed off.

Mikko at this point had stopped struggling but wasn't putting much effort into helping being carried into the room. She also stopped trying to bite everything and leaned her head back against Wade. Are you ok? She finally whispered softly, her voice shaky and cracked.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:00 am

Wade was relieved that kittypuss finally gave up and went on her way. This was certainly a time to be alone, with just Mikko. She needed some one on one attention and having a stranger around when she came to certainly didn't seem like a good idea.

When she stopped struggling, Wade scooped her up into his arms and carried her inside. After using his foot to close the door, he carefully scooted onto the bed with her, propping back against the pillows and allowing her head to rest against his chest. He pushed the hair from her face and pressed a gentle but meaningful kiss against her forehead.

"Yeah, I'm okay. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 am

Mikko wrapped an arm around Wade and gave him a squeeze. Everything is still a little fuzzy. She was quiet for a few minuets before speaking again, getting her thoughts together.Least now everything was starting to feel normal. Sorry I went after Bruce. I didn't mean for it to go that way. I thought he had done something to you or Pete. So I went to see what was going on. Then he told me about the thing in my neck. I remember feeling myself being pulled from...myself? Yeah. But that's about it.

Mikko looked up at Wade then sat up a bit more.

I'll be more careful. Promise.

She leaned over and softly kissed Wade's lips. Her hand reached up and cupped his cheek. She pulled away and rubbed his cheek with her thumb. I'm damn lucky to find someone who can put up with my insanity. She told him and leaned her forehead on his.

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:20 am

Pete returned Gwen's soft kiss, a small smile stretching across his lips as her fingers trailed along his stomach. He would never admit to being ticklish and muffled a soft giggle against her lips. Hearing her question, he wanted to decline, to spare her of having to move, but his stomach growled as if on cue, preventing him from lying...

He smiled sheepishly and gave Stitch a tummy rub when the little Alien joined them, loving the feel of his fur between his fingers. He had always wanted a pet, but the one time he had asked his Aunt and Uncle, they regrettably reminded him they couldn't afford an extra mouth to feed. It had made him guilty for even asking, knowing they struggled to make ends meet, and knowing he had placed an extra burden on them....

"Food sounds good..."And he wondered if Stitch would change his mind once the smell of food wafted through the air....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:53 am

Such tender moments were few and far between, and Wade was savoring this, even if it meant dealing with the heavy. One thing that Vanessa had taught him, he needed to be needed, despite all the attempts he had ever made to convince himself he was better off not caring for anyone.

Vanessa had opened up so many doors for him. He even befriended, at the time, a 15 year old scrawny kid from Queens New York. Peter. He had helped the kid through the loss of his uncle, and Pete had been there to indulge in video games and endless pizza after Vanessa had gone missing... and then the world went to shit, and Pete was gone....

Now his Webs had returned to him, and his heart had been stolen away by someone very special. Some would say it was a sudden love, but it felt like the real thing. He had almost lost her in the same night, but she was still here... and had been ready to defend him, and Pete...

A small smile stretched across his lips as he kissed her softly. "Baby, your crazy matches my crazy.... it was meant to be..." He gently squeezed her. "And we're gonna get that thing out of your neck. I've heard about some of CrazyEyes' abilities... I think he can help..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 4:03 am

Mikko smiled back and was happy to hear that Supes might be able to help her. She rubbed the tip of her nose over his. That's good. She wiggled out of her robe and again snuggled close to Wade, her arms wrapped around him.

Mmmmm...I love you, Wade. She confessed to him as she nuzzled against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:16 am

Despite the earlier heaviness, Wade was enjoying every moment of this. The fact that he wanted to kill Bruce slowly, fading to the back of his mind for now. For the moment, it was her and him, and the embrace felt wonderful...

"Mmm.. I love you, too. You're a much better snuggle buddy than Gambit. He's gonna have to find someone else to spoon.." He squeezed her, rubbing his nose playfully against hers and gently kissed her lips....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:26 am

Mikko giggled and climbed on top of him she then started to blow raspberries on his stomach. She looked up at him with a bright smile and stuck her tongue out at him.

Ready to go to sleep yet? So much excitiment in one day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. She ended the sentence with her best spooky noise. She then went back to smooching his belly.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:34 am

It was good to see her in such a playful mood. Especially considering only moments before she was trying to eat the Cat-Woman. Chuckling and wiggling as she blew raspberries, he carefully tickled her sides...

"Mmm.. I love it when you talk like that. Spooky adventures, and tomorrow... we'll go drop in on E.T. I'm sure he'll be glad to help. Seems like an okay guy.. Alien ...whatever..well, when he's not going batshit crazy..."

He gave her ass a few light pops.. "You sleepy?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 5:40 am

Mikko wiggled her ass. Mmmm yeah. hulking out takes a lot out of ya. She admitted. So sleepy. She continued as she pulled the covers over her head vanishing from sight underneath and pulled Wade's boxers down. Sooooooo tired. It was a sarcastic answer, in fact she was pretty awake but didn't want to keep Wade up. Well actually Wade being up was exactly what she wanted.

first a little snack.

With that said she proceeded to go down on Wade.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:39 am

Gwen gave stitch a good scratch behind the ears and sat up. I know we need rest, Stitch. But Pete also needs some food in his belly. I'll make sure it's something light. She gave both Pete and the little fuzzy alien a kiss to the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

There she looked around until she found a large can of tomato soup. She then took out a pot and started the grueling process of warming up the soup.

Also, to add a bit to the meal, grilled cheese sandwich. What kind of slice cheese did Bruce have that had been lasting so long? She wasn't going to ask. Hopefully it melted well and tasted like american cheese.

Dinner didn't take long at all, and everything was soon plated up and set on a large serving tray. She brought it all into the bedroom and set the tray on the end table.

We have tomato soup and grilled Cheese. Stitch I made you a bowl of soup and a sandwich as well.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:05 am

Love was bored and no one wanted to cuddled. She did understand that Wade and Mikko needed some time. Though she was pretty sure her amazing snuggle abilities could have helped. As she was wondering around the place she heard a rythmic banging coming from one of the rooms on the fith floor.

Love stopped and listened against the door then knocked. The banging stopped, then soft foot steps could be heard then the door opened. The cat smiled at the guy that answered. Hi! You ok in there? Need company? I can be company.

Gambit was boncing a small ball against the wall of his room when he heard the knocking. He answered the door to a mutant? cat. He gave her a smile back then finally nodded and motioned for her to come in.

Love happily skipped inside the room looked around.

To whom do I owe the pleasure, minou? Gambit asked as he shut the door.

Love's eyes lit up and she turned to him. Tu parle français?

bien sûr! He answered with a grin. He sat down next to the cat on the couch and propped his feet up. Maybe some female company was just what he needed.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Pete didn't want Gwen out of his sight, but knew she wouldn't be long. Besides, she was safe in here... they all were. The mall seemed secure, and the door to their bedroom was locked. His spider senses would detect any unordinary sounds if the dead did find their way in...

The teen continued giving Stitch belly rubs, finding comfort in the gesture, and more and more it made him want a furry companion. Too bad the world had ended and getting a puppy would surely never happen. It was an entertaining thought, though. Not that he compared Stitch to an animal, but the soft fur certainly had him longing for a happy wagging tail greeting him every day.

It didn't take long for Gwen to return with the food and the small caused Pete's empty stomach to rumble. He pushed himself up, mindful to keep his lap covered since Wade had oh so generously stripped him of Mikko's pants.

"Mmm, smells amazing!" He complimented, picking up one of the grilled cheese halves and dipping it in his soup. As much as he wanted to dive in, it had been awhile, and he knew to take it slow. The staff at the CDC usually fed him once a day, but sometimes he would offer up his food to those less privileged. The staff was too scared of Clark to get too close, so a lot of times he was denied, or his rations tossed in between the kryptonite bars, as if he was an animal expected to eat off the floor. Of course Clark would always turn down the kid's offer, but it never stopped Pete from pushing it through the bars to him.

He felt sick when those memories invaded his contentment, and he fought to shake them away. They had made it out, and though the world had gone to hell, their lives would be better than they had been back at the CDC. Still, at some point, he was going to need to talk....
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Hearing of Erica's loss caused Carl to frown. He certainly hoped that he hadn't unintentionally opened old wounds, but she had trusted him with that information, so obviously she felt comfort with him. That was refreshing. It wasn't everyday that someone his age did. They either couldn't connect because of Carl's less than childish personality, or they found his appearance too much. For the most part, he kept the disfigured side of his face concealed, but sometimes he would leave the bandages off because it felt so unfair to have to cover all the time. He wondered if Erica could see the gaping hole in his ace, how would she feel...

"I'm...I'm sorry..." He told her, bouncing the now sleeping Judith in his arms, so grateful that not all of his family was lost. He had heard Bruce tell him about Maggie and he would make a point to see her soon. "I know that couldn't be easy.." He told her, wishing words could be more comforting, but knew even when you put feelings behind them, in this world, a lot felt empty when receiving them. At least they did to him...

"Did... did it happen after the world turned?" He asked, indicating that he was here and more than willing to lend an ear if she wished to talk. Knowing sometimes that helped immensely. He couldn't recall the number of times he had unloaded on Michonne, one of the only people he trusted with his feelings. She had been more of a mother to him than Lori ever had...

"I mean.. you don't have to talk about it if it's too painful, but....I'm here if you want to.."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 4:52 am

Raphael was content with allowing the hug to linger for as long as April would go, churring softly when she rubbed the back of his head. It had been way too long since he had felt this kind of affection, and it was something that only a big sister could give.

"I'm glad everyone is safe.." He said, and equally as glad that April had not been forced into a pregnancy that she was unprepared for. It sickened him that the CDC was using everyone in some way. Humans for... reproducing. Mutants for blood and tissue and experimentation. He wondered just how much his father had been through, but certainly wouldn't ask. Not right now with such a crowd.

Once the hug subsided, Raph checked his phone, but not a moment before April was ready for the embrace to end. Even then, he wasn't ready for that warmth to be taken away...

Checking his phone, he sighed inwardly. Not that he minded his new position.. hell.. he was excited! But it came at a really bad time...

"I... have to check on somethin' real quick. We may have a threat in the buildin'...."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:04 am

.... and the BJ was just the start of a really looooong (Ha, puns!) night filled with kink and love. Many positions, many locations within the room, and when it was over, they both crashed out on the bed. Now snuggled up with the new love of his life, Wade squeezed her gently and pressed a kiss against her forehead...

"That was fuuuun..." He said, muffling a yawn. It had been quite a night. Meeting her,the rescue, finding a new place to live... all in one night! They were creeping into the wee hours of the morning and he was certain the new day would hold many surprises. That was one thing about this new world... even without electrical entertainment, things never seemed to get boring...

"You sleepy?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:13 am

He did not disappoint! The room wasn't totally trashed, maybe next time. Now they were snuggled under the warm blankets together, she was pressed against Wade head resting on his chest.

Yes it was. So much fun! You know how to show a girl a good time. Mikko said as she tried to hide a yawn.

Mmmm yeah. You wore me out. She closed her eyes. Tomorrow I think I want to go out berry picking. She added tiredly. I can make... a coffee cup pie.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 am

Gwen sat in a chair that was next to the table. She took her bowl and sandwich and started to eat. Maybe tomorrows dinner I can whip up something more filling. There's lots of canned food here, just have to get a bit creative. oh and I think I seen ramen. Did you know you can make pizza crust with ramen noodles? Maybe I'll try that one day.

Plus I could go out and look for eatable flowers and berries and stuff. I'm sure there's lots of things in the woods around the area.

She looked at the door and sighed a little then went back to her food.

I hope everything is ok with Mikko and Wade.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:43 am

Pete wished that he could scoot closer to Gwen, but was afraid that movement would cause the blankets to slip off him. He did realize that it was just the two of them, and Stitch. And Stitch was a doctor of sorts, surely he had seen his fair share of private parts, but that still didn't alleviate Pete's shyness.

"Oh, wow. I had no idea Ramen could be used like that... that's pretty neat..." And he didn't have to worry about Gwen picking the wrong berries or plants, but the Walkers certainly made him uneasy....

"You're not going anytime soon, right? I mean... a couple of days and I an go with you. I don't want you out there alone..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 am

Wade was also tired, but was willing to stay up for as long as she wanted. Through his fatigue, he managed a tired smile at her compliment, flashing a flirty wink as he gently squeezed her.

"Berry picking, huh? That sounds like... not so much fun. But, I shall go and test all the berries. If I die, you'll know they're no good...one of the perks of having a boyfriend that ALWAYS comes back!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 am

What? Berry picking is awesome. You get to pick a berry and put it in a container. what's not exciting about that? Mikko rolled on top of him and laid her chin on yop of her folded hands that were placed over his chest.

But you don't have to come with me. And there will be NO dying. Promise me. She held out her pink to him. Pinky promise you wont die on me.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:18 am

Wade playfully bucked his hips when she moved on top of him, and rubbed his nose against hers. It seemed that she wanted him to promise to never die, and for the most part... he thought he could honor that.

Grasping her pinky with his, he gave it a gentle squeeze. "I promise." He told her. "Death can't put up with me. She keeps throwing me back... so no worries!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:39 am

Mikko smiled and kissed his lips. Good. Cuz yer all mine. for ever and ever. She laid her head down on his chest and closed her eyes. Now to figure out how to keep me from dying and we're all set to live together forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next