Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+38
Rick Flag
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Harley Quinn
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Captain Boomerang
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker

The Joker

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:09 pm

Joker grinned at Harley and gave her hand a squeeze before letting her go.

You can bring me home. We need a little alone time.

Sherry patched up Joker. She kept her thoughts to herself. Soon she was done and she gave Joker's shoulder a pat. You're all patched up. I would rather you stood in here for a few hours to make sure you're ok. Some here have venom and if one of them got to you I want to make sure you're not gonna die.

But if he did get injected with venom Sherry figured he would have shown signs by now.

Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:03 pm

He let her go. Harley wasn't expecting that. She let her hand drop but stayed close, quiet as Sherry talked. The woman was right, and it was apparent that Thorn had delivered a 'dry' bite for whatever reason. Whatever the case, she was thankful for that, otherwise the Joker would have been dead in seconds.

He wanted her to take him home. Of course he did. But, what if he tried to keep her hostage? That was a concern, but he was in no condition to be too much of an asshole. She would have asked Wade to tag along, but didn't want to seem helpless. Hell, that was something she had never been. No one ever needed to save her! Well, other than Flag springing her from Arkham when the world had died and the zombies overflooded the prison.

"Okay. I'll take ya home. But no funny stuff, got it? I'd hate to have to kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:12 pm

Thorn liked the way Mikko thought. He nodded in response, flashing her a cheeky grin. Oh yeah, he intended on toying with the soon to be victims once they were drawn out away from their crew.

"Okay, work your magic...this is gonna be fun.." He whispered as he disappeared into the deep shadows of the overgrown tree line...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:02 pm

Mikko walked out of the trees and towards the guards. She didn't get close though. She limped and held her stomach as if she was injured.

Can you guys help me!?

She stopped a ways away from the men so and waited for their reaction. she was sure that if things went wrong Thorn would be on them in a flash.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:04 pm

Now all patched up, Joker slowly and painfully pushed himself up.

All right. Let's get out of here.

He got to his feet but was still a little unsteady, he lost a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:36 pm

Don had been distracted by what was happening with the Joker. It looked like the guy was going to be a meal but Mikko and Thorn let him go and left. He watched Harley and Joker go to the infirmary and wondered if Sherry would need help.

But his thoughts returned to Mike and the kids and he shook his head to clear it.

There's always drama at the farm.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:37 pm

Dieair also got out the water to greet Mike and the little ones. She loved seeing the kids and hoped that the kids liked her as well.

She bent down to their level to give them all a hug.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 10:04 pm

" Clearly." whether he approves or disapproves of all the drama and that it is an ongoing all the time thing he doesn't say. Just an agreement. It has been brought up before in passing comments in the same sort of way on previous visits.

He doesn't bring up he has something for Donnie personally again, if his brother heard him he can ask, if not, oh well.

He does laugh softly when his kids finally 'spot' Dieair and run at her eagerly, Tsunami tripping over willow tree roots and maybe for a moment looked like he might cry about scraping a knee, but the fomo was strong with Mikey's eager affectionate children so the little guy gets up and runs off after Typhoon and Riptide into their Aunties arms! all three squealing 'anakē Diiii!' as they do!

hahaha!

He nudges Don's shoulder lightly. " Hey Raph, aloha Dieair."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:10 pm

Gabriel was glad that Cindy was willing to let him be a part of his sons' lives. Misunderstandings had stolen time that he couldn't get back, but nothing to be done about that now, just move forward. True, none of this had been planned and he had not wanted any more children after Aaliyah, but he had accepted his responsibility and wanted to be a part of their lives. He bounced the little one in his arms, wondering if all of this had been too much for Lydia...

"Yeah, we'll have to visit more often. I miss the beach. I'm guessin' it's more secure now, and I hear Flag's helpin' Aaron train their soldiers. Negan treatin' you good?"
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 11:23 pm

Vic smiled at Aaliyah as he took the flower with his free hand, giving it a sniff. "It's beautiful. Thank you!"

Vic knew that he wasn't Gabe's favorite person, but he had a soft spot for his daughter. And Lydia was pretty nice, too. He was in good company, he just hoped that Gabe wouldn't cause a scene about Lydia being out here with him. But, everyone knew that his heart belonged to Mikko.

"I guess you and Gabe are getting pretty close, huh?" He asked Lydia, attempting small talk. "Any wedding bells in your future?"
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 7:21 pm

Dieair's face light up as they called out to her. She gathered all three in her arms and gave them a hug and each a kiss on the forehead.

Don smiled at the sight then looked over at Mike. So, what is it that you have for me? Hope it's a robot puppy. He teased.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Original Character
Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 7:23 pm

Cindy rocked her son in her arms and smiled at Gabe and his child. Gabe was such a good dad, it made her think of what could have been between them. But she shook those thought from her head when he asked about Negan.

Negan is a sweet heart and such a helpful dad. I know he has a past. He told me a little about it, I think somethings he's too ashamed to talk about though. But now he's a big teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 7:27 pm

Lydia chuckled and shook her head. I wish! I would love to marry him. But I think he's stull strung up on Mikko. Can't see him ever proposing sadly. But that's ok. We have fun.

Aaliyah looked up at Lydia. Are you gonna be my new mommy?

Lydia frozed for a moment then shook her head. I don't think so kiddo.

Lorelei was still in Lydia's lap. She grabbed Lydia's hands and wrapped the woman's arms around herself. Lydia smiled a little at that and gave Lore a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:40 pm

Thorn would definitely jump in if things went wrong. Hell, he was ready to pounce now. The men seemed to be falling for the act, chuckling amongst themselves and commenting how the new boss would be happy that they had brought in another woman....

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 7:53 pm

My friend is back there she's injured. Mikko told the men and lead them back to Thorn. She figured mentioning a friend in the trees would make them follow her rather then her just walking away from them.
Back to top Go down
Troy Otto
The Walking Dead
Troy Otto

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:28 pm

Troy just watched everything unfold. He was sure that Wade would follow Harley if she left to take the clown home. That just left him in the main tower with Rhea, though he wasn't sure if she was here to help guard or not....

"Never a dull moment, huh?" He said, offering her a beer. Even if he himself didn't touch the stuff.

"I bet Wade is gonna chase after Harley. This is like a soap opra."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:32 pm

Rhea took the beer, popped it open and took a swig. She sat down and nodded.

Yeah. There's a lot of drama on the farm. But as long as it doesn't involve me I like it. Wade isn't going anywhere. Digger isn't going to let Harley take Joker home.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 2:53 am

Riptide is between her brothers and takes a moment to find a spot to wrap arms about Dieair neck with them to hug her back! " Yous hog room!" she complains to her brothers.

Typhoon pokes out his tongue at his sister and his tail waggles at the kiss from their aunty, using the arm he moves out of Riptides way to wave at Uncle Raphie eagerly, waving him over.

Tsunami obliges, but wraps his arms about his siblings and Aunty in one smiling at the kiss and the grumpy face his sister makes as this squished her a bit between her brothers and to their Aunty. " looooves you." he says happily, much like Mikey it's sort of spoken to all his gathered family, if it makes his sister protest a bit in the squishing.

Amused, and smothering sniggers Mikey shifts his man purse satchel over his shoulder and withdraws a home made book from it. " I've been illustrating this for you this, Jumbas notes on Erica," well almost the truth about Erica, not what she is, any notes presume 'Sexually Transmitted Mutism' still from Leo. But beautiful Mikey illustrations showed her strange almost snake like reproductive tract, and being immune to the zombie bug, and a certain level of fire heat. " What we have learned about Yoshi and his fire, Some about Shen and her chi gifts her cocoon stage. Some about Hunter and his kind, his venom." shifting through the pages showing Don brief glimpses of the illustrations he drew of Yoshi and Shen and Hunter spread across pages with what notes clearly done in Leo's notes.

Mikey had a gift of drawing. Leo had it in writing.

" I added stuff about blood melons, not yet meat melons, these are only prototypes I have for folks to try.... But the blood melons, info about the Sirens we have learned, Leroy's and Stitch." he flips to those pages.

It's a hand made book, with coconut husk fibre papers and a cover of Banana Leaf leather. Clearly meant to be able to extend and add more to it. With a tie shut.

He shows pages of the Beeyverns, what they have learned of their honey, safe to eat but has a slight spiciness to the sweet flavour.

And more pages of how OHana, later ShellCity, and now Mangroves and Windjana are making clothing from grasses and leafs, banana leather... And recovered old knowledge of old herbal remedies. " Shen and Yoshi finally consent to some blood and other samples for you... and Baxter." a slight growl, still doesn't trust the man, and no one let him anywhere near Shen's cocoon, well Leo, Erica and Mikey didn't, Jade and Spike better not have,  they often had Mike, Leo or Erica back up.

Placing book back in his man bag, all made of Banana leather and leafs, and takes it off to give to Don with the book. " Shen and Leo have a copy of their own, Lilo has her own she has maintained since childhood this one is for you and whatever community your in." a nod of his head back at the Battle Shell. " I have those samples in the battle shell. Because they are immune to the zombie virus, Jumba hopes between you and he swapping notes yous might be able to come up with something."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:22 pm

Harley helped the Joker to his feet and looped an arm around his waist to help steady him, thanking Sherry as they headed for the door. Ally came in just as they were leaving, looking a little under the weather but well enough to show her distaste for the Joker as they passed, scrunching up her nose. She wondered if he even remembered her....but none of that mattered.

"We'll take the back up Humvee...we'll get your car home to you later." She told him. She helped him to the passenger side of the vehicle and helped him inside, but knew getting past Digger and Wade would be a problem. She also knew that Flag wouldn't approve of this, but what he didn't know about couldn't upset him.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:28 pm

Sherry wished them both luck. She didn't agree with Harley bringing Joker back home, he couldn't be trusted but she knew that Harley knew that too. Her thoughts were broken when Ally came in looking ill.

She went to Ally's side and sat her on a clean bed.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 7:31 pm

Joker did remember Ally and gave her a smile as they past each other. He went with Harley to the Humvee and climbed inside.

Leaving wouldn't be easy though. Digger spotted them and ran to the vehicle. Wait! What's going on here?

Harley is bringing me home. Joker said in a smug tone.

That's not happening. Wade!

Wade was already coming over to investigate. So he quickened his steps when he was called. What's up?

Can you take a ride with these two to bring the clown home?

I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:03 pm

The tactic was working. A few of the men broke away from their group to follow, because two women would be better than one. One of the men not so discreetly checking out Mikko's backside as she walked. Pigs. They disgusted Thorn and he cursed himself for ever being affiliated with them, but he had been trying to survive. ..

Soon they were close enough to attack. Thorn batted his eyes as he stepped out from behing a tree...

"My hero..." He said in his best girly voice, and pounced the man before he could make a run for it, perpously missing the jugular as he ripped out the man's throat so he couldn't make a sound. He wanted to toy with him. To make him suffer as they made their victims suffer...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:12 pm

Mikko stepped back when Thorn made himself known. The guys try to run but they weren't going to get far. Thorn might have wanted to play with his food, but Mikko wanted to eat. She didn't mind Thorn toying with his pray, but Mikko got down to business, killing her victim and sitting down for a meal.

She wanted to bring back meat for her family so she wouldn't destroy the man's body and only eat till she was full.

Yer kinda hot when you're all rawwwwwww. She complimented with a full mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:01 pm

Thorn was enjoying himself, maybe a little too much. It had been weeks since he had been on a hunt, not wanting to leave Sam as she got near delivery. He loved his little family and being with them, but the forest was like his second home. He had spent so much time out here on his own after escaping the labs.

He released the man from his grasp, allowing him to fall to the ground. Choking on his own blood, he attempted to crawl away. Thorn allowed it, giving the man hope that maybe he would make it back to his people, but that wouldn't be the case. He tried to scream out just as Thorn slammed his boot hard into the man's spine, breaking his back. In almost the same instant he was flipped and Thorn shoved his clawed hand deep into the victim's chest, ripping out his still beating heart. A look of satisfaction crossed his bloodied lips before biting into the pumping organ, blood splattering his face and the surrounding trees. He walked over and plopped down next to Mikko to enjoy his snack, sniggering at her comment...

" -'Kinda'- ...ouch." He teased, bumping his shoulder against hers.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:22 pm

Mikko chuckled and stuck her tongue out at Thorn.

Maybe more than kinda. But that stays between us. These guys are pretty tasty, thought they would be salty.

There was blood everywhere. All over Mikko and Thorn. Some screamers made themselves known wanting a bite of the kill.

Two screamers even dared to creep up to Mikko who gave them each some meat.

It must be hard for them to find food. the wolves too. we need more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next