Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+27
Death
Aaron
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Abaddon
Donatello Hamato
Logan Rhee
Sherry
Mikko McKinnon
Dixie
Dwight
Lazarus King
Lexi Davis
Noah Rhee
Dieair
Maggie Rhee
Gabriel Juvanni
Ezra Juvanni
Glenn Rhee
Dana
Kai King
Anton Wilson
Gracie
Beth Rhee
Evelyn Porter
Yoshi Hamato
Sandra Dixon
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:31 pm

Yoshi hesitated his grin sort of faltering, he wasn't sure he was comfortable with that idea - he was in charge of protecting his younger sister, and when their siblings, yea there were younger ones are home they were not allowed to talk about yet and the cousins was allowed to travel with him and Shen he would be responsible for their safety too. Which he didn't mind he felt a surge of pride in fact being able to emulate his father in this way. The protector.

Shen saw the inner conflict and hearing Beth - calling back eagerly with a wave - " Hey there Beth - be there in a moment!" it would be nice to say ello to Glenn and Maggie - And she is yanking the baggie off of Yoshi's belt and then going through their bags giving him the shell fish and urchins and stuff that reasonably yum to eat on its own and fresh as they are. Keeping the crustaceans that tasted better cooked. [color-#32CD32]" I'll be okay Yoshi if you want to go have a little fun -"[/color] gentle, she'll stay with the adults as much as possible, hang with Beth who rarely got to hang with them. Maybe build a fire to cook the food she had and wait for her brother to come back. As he said what they had to show was better at night. So she gathers right now Evelyn isn't looking to be dazzled by oceanic beauty.

the pretty hybrid gave her brother a winning gentle shooing gesture and smile.

He still hesitated. Was this what it had been like for his father all those years ago when his mother first enticed him away from his family during dawn hours...? Well... his father had relented, and he trusted his sisters capabilities to fight and her smarts to not put herself in danger... he chews his lips a bit more, his shell making a rapid series of clicking sounds as it opens up his wings unfurling, showing he was uneasy but - sigh fine... A grin at Evelyn. " Well alright.... but you will be careful?" all serious and all the image of a younger version of their father blue eyes on Shen's.

A giggle and she waves her hands heading towards Glenn and Beth. " I will be - love you too big brother." and she leaves them too it. She wasn't particularly annoyed with being left out. She was quiet content to amuse herself for a while. And sides her brother spent most his time, even when having fun being the responsible Leo Junior. Be good for him to have a little actual date fun. She grins at Glenn and Beth closing in on them, " Hello hello."

~

Yoshi watches her go, and well, she said she would be careful. So he takes a deep breath, relaxes and gestures to the boats, " pick one then and I'll push it out to get going. hopefully can get others to join us later what we have to show yous out there is damned cool and best at night." and he was quiet capable of moving any one of those boats into the water on his own.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 11:34 am

Great! They were going for a boat ride. Evelyn took Yoshi's hand and lead him to the boats, she picked one out and helped get it into the water. Once in the water she hopped in and grabbed the paddles.

You seem to worry a lot. Maybe I can teach you how to relax a little. Just chill. Let's enjoy each other's company.

Once Yoshi got into the boat she moved closer to him and started to paddle them out into the water.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Juvanni

Ezra Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Unlike Beth, Ezra didn't mind being home. The nine year old was happy drawing or painting in his room. He had decorated most of his walls in his drawings. There was castles and knights and monsters. He was quite talented for someone so young.

His parents Mikko and Gabe were lucky to have such a calm child, already having their hands full with a rebelus teenage and a monster of a child/adult person. Ezra was always a nice change of pace.

The only problem was he didn't care to play with the other kids his age. Poor Beth had tried to join him in his activities but he simply ignored her. Ezra was always in his own little world. And other than his parents he didn't seem to care to let anyone else in that little world.

Paint brush in hand he stood on his tippy toes reaching as high as he could to paint the clouds on his walls. He was going to run out of space soon maybe they would let him paint the whole house!
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Gracie pressed down with the knife, but a voice startled her before any real damage could be done, causing her to drop the blade. She reached for her bow, but hearing tbe girl's question caused her to pause, even if she was made up like a clown...

"Yeah, I'm okay. " She lied, relinquishing her bow to wipe at her tears, then began replacing her bracelets. She didn't feel the girl was a threat. Then again, she had just tried to kill herself. This teen couldn't do anything worse to her.

"Where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Dana didn't believe that the girl was ok. So she took a seat next to her and smiled.

I came from over there. SHe answered pointing to the where she came from.

I heard you crying so I came to make sure you were ok. I don't think you're ok. Oh! My name is Dana. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 10:05 am

A laugh and the tall mutant squeezed her hand and then kissed her cheek, taking the oars, he was much stronger after all " well I guess the nickname of LeoJunior is well earned then..." oh he never took it as an insult when it was thrown about usually from Jade or another cousin when he does his wet blanket routine and makes sure they stick to the rules set by parentals.

Well most the rules.

Sort of.

But... he was proud of the nickname all told. Relished it actually.

He gets the boat moving without much effort, " But it's easy to relax with lovely company to do so in."
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:21 pm

When Shen walked up to Beth and Gabe, little Beth did her best to wiggle out of her dad's arms.

Hi!

She answered cheerfully while trying to get her feet on the ground.

Wanna play?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 2:27 pm

He kissed her cheek! Score! SHe sat quite content in the boat and even dared to lean on his shoulder a little. She didn't want to seem too needy after all, but still make her interest known. All that pointless schooling they had to go through and no one bothered to teach her how to flirt! What she doing this right?

Evelyn guessed that she was because he said that he felt comfortable with her and she got a kiss!

The waters were calm and once away from land things were silent. It was nice. But she was nervous.

Sooooo...How have you been doing? Hows your town? Any drama?
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Gracie spared a glance in the direction she had pointed, but figured there was no community in that direction. Or there could have been for all she knew. She had ran a long way. When Dana sat beside her, she felt a bit insecure having her so close, quickly crossing her legs to conceal her predicament.

"I'm Gracie." She introduced, sniffling as she wiped at the tears.

Dana was right. She was not okay. So close to having made an attempt to end her life. Maybe it was okay to talk to her...

"I did something stupid. I'm in love with someone back home. So I...you know. It was my first time. Turns out that's all he wanted from me..."
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Nice to meet you, Gracie. That'a a pretty name.

Then poor Gracie explained what was upsetting her. and Dana felt so bad for the girl. SHe wrapped her arms around Gracie and pulled her in for a hug.

Guys can be jerks. But nothing you did was stupid. You did what you thought was right at the time, it was just a mistake. People make mistakes all the time.

Dana gave her a squeeze.

And it's his loss. You are beautiful and sweet. Anyone would be lucky to be with you. You want me to kill him for you?
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Gracie didn't know this girl, but she was really nice and for whatever reason, she trusted her. She returned the hug, comforted by her words, blushing slightly when she called her beautiful. No one had ever said that to her, other than her dad.

Hearing her question earned a weak grin, not sure if she was joking...she sounded serious...

"That's tempting, but I like his parents and his brother and little sister... I wouldn't want them to be sad." Sge told her.

The sun was slowly going down, a d it would be dark soon. Unprepared to spend the night in the woods, she knew that she needed to get home, but still embarrassed by her bloodied shorts.

She finally undressed here's, knowing sooner or later Dana would see anyway. The blood wouldn't just magically go away. Maybe she could find a creek and wash her shorts at least....

"I...didn't know I would bleed that much..." Because having a gay father that had never been with a women, there waams only so much Aaron could tell her and prepare her for. She had never had a mother to give her the women's version...
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 10:02 pm

It sounded like the guys family was nice at least. Dana hugged Gracie for as long as she wanted. Then let her go.

Soon the attention was on Gracie's jeans.

Oh. Yeah I heard there's bleeding. I've never been with a guy before I rather girls. But...

She dug in her backpack for a bit and pulled out a pair of shorts with patches sewed on to them. Dana then handed them to Gracie with a smile.

Here! These should fit you. Hurry and change. If you have a home to get to I want to get you there before it gets dark and we get lost in the woods. Unless you rather camp out here. I'll stay with ya.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:12 pm

A laugh and nod, " sure Beth, I'd love to play - maybe even fly a little.' a wink, of course if she was allowed to give others a ride it was usually only the younger ones she could lift off with, and she only flew low with them. A respectful bow towards Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Oh Evelyn must want him to stop rowing here Yoshi gathered, especially when she leaned against him. He tries not to jostle her too much, pulling the little rowing oars back into the boat and placing them on the floor, then tossing over the 'anchor' of the little boat to stop them drifting too far on the current. The water looked calm but there was still a current. Though he wasn't too worried if they did drift a bit he knew where land was and could simply fly her back should something go wrong.

And he could smell she was nervous. And was hoping his own calm delight in the nice day, quiet waters and a pretty gal... and food.

And whilst he loved and needed the sunbaking he understood humans burned more easily than he did. So he shifts his shell open, stretching the wings up and touching the tips, forming a sort of umbrella of the thick blue membranes above them. casting them in shade.

He considers her question and grins. " meh there is always some sort of drama. Buuuut the rules tend to keep most in line and the drama to a minimum. As for me, been busy, ninja training, Dad letting me to take on more responsibility in the community and welcoming newly hatched sister. It's awesome. Loving it all." as always no actual specifics that could give away where Leonardo took his entire community after leaving Atlanta city. Mostly habit now not because he felt any danger in revealing more to Evelyn or anyone of the Oceansiders. Just habit. " hows about you all?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Evelyn always thought Yoshi's wings were cool. Though she didn't understand them. Weren't they turtles? How did they have wings. She had always wanted to ask but felt it was impolite for some reason.

It sounded like he was a busy guy back home.

Me? Well mostly just trying to stay alive. Not get eaten by my own brother. And protecting my baby brother from Anton. Though Ezra is older now, he's not very strong and sadly makes good pray. At night we have to lock Anton up in his room.

Other then that Things have been quiet. I've actually been wanting to visit you guys for a while now. Mom was talking about going to see Raph soon so I was going to go with her. Between you and me, I think she has a little crush Raph.

So what is it ya'll want to show us tonight? We lived here so long you would think we would know everything that's in these waters. Is it the glowy jelly fish?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2020 2:49 am

Yoshi felt sorry for her on that front. And well... it was because of Anton that her mother would never have anything but a crush on his Uncle Raph he was sure of that. Not that it wasn't possible the Uncle didn't have a crush too, though he'd heard nothing about it and Uncle Raph was many things but the softie in tough turtle armour wasn't as good as hiding his emotions as he tried to be. But really because of what Mikko was briefly and what Anton is he was fairly certain that aside from the fact that none of the oceansiders and indeed any other community around here would know where the Atlanta community had moved to there was a probability there was little to no real reciprocating interest. Though he could be wrong. Adults could be baffling sometimes.

So on that matter he shrugs and smiles lightly, " Well... can't promise visiting us would be easy especially as I cannot give away where we have moved to or how to get there buuuuuuuuuuuut I can pass on a message and maybe Uncle Raph would make the trip himself sometime and my sister and I will come more now we are allowed to without the over protective parentals. Sorry about Anton... can't be easy to have him as a brother." truly can't be easy and he meant it and without the disgust or fear or mistrust others might imply in expressing the same. " And if you have other questions I can answer them." inviting her to ask, he guessed she like many before would want to know about the wings. Cause well she wouldn't be the first. And he himself had asked Uncle Don about them too - when he didn't have them out he looked like any mutant turtle, his shell had pale markings and when open like this the scutes lined the edges of his bones.

He oh's and shakes his head and nudges her a bit, chuckling, " now now I am not spoiling the surprise and no not glowy jellyfish... though that is pretty cool on its own. Something else and just as cool. And if the others come might have to warn people they will get wet." He chuckles ooooh no he wasn't giving it away!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2020 8:03 am

So secretive they all were. It was so mysterious. Maybe one day she would be granted the honor of knowing more of their secrets.

I would like to see Jade again, I bet she's grown so big.

But back to you handsome. I have to ask, What's up with the wings? A turtle Butterfly? Don't get me wrong I love em. But I don't understand them.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:55 am

A griiiiin, he actually loved the secrecy they had, the mystery. And well there were still communities out there led by morons who seemed to want to cause trouble for others for little reason it seemed to Yoshi so the secrecy was mostly to protect those that had chosen to become a part of their community.

He nods... then shakes his head a little. " Indeed she has grown taller, taller than Shen... my sister is short like Mummy." oh yeah he still said mummy. And in an affectionate tone.

A chuckle and glance up, " more like dragon wings... I did ask Uncle Don... and he said it has to do with the sexually transmitted mutation both parents are constantly sharing with each other in some endless loop - even nooooow years on and more kiddos. Mutagen is in our blood, semen, breast milk, sweat you get the idea... they do the nookie, Dad gives her mutagen, and likewise receives some thats been in her. So they mutate each other in tiny small amounts. it was a latent set of genes that became activated through this mutagen swapping the first time they took a tumble and well I and all my siblings ann..." he almost said too much.... pausing, " Anyways Uncle Don says one of my folks had a latent gene or genes responsible for wings in them and it expressed through us. He says given all of us have had them that if I were to father kids, even through humans or another mutant it is a dominate gene I will pass them on. Shen too."

And no he's not embarrassed as most youth would be to talk about sex or acknowledging his folks were still actively doing so. Of course they were to have hatched new little sister. And a new little brother the previous year. " I have to tell any one I might engage sexually with... um... someday... maybe... that is sexually transmitted mutism." nooow blushing a little because... no he had no engaged so far, because... well... he was worried about harming through mutisma nd well... mutant turtle males... were laaarrrge down there so yeah he worried.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Dragon turtle! That was pretty cool. She adjusted herself so that her legs were on top of his and leaned in close to him.

That's fasinating and naughty. SO you could go around and make all kinda dragon turtles. Your kind could rule the new world. Expecally in Japan! We learned from Laz who use to be some sort of foot ninja that in Japan they use to worship dragons. Or believed in them or something. I didn't really pay attention in school.

But yeah. Your family could rule with an iron fist! Maaaaaaybe I could be your princess.

She added that last part with a wide grin as she walked her fingers along his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:12 am

A bit of a shiver and nuzzle. Some humans found that weird so it was light and gentle. Until he was certain she was okay with that.

And a laugh, gentle squeeze putting an arm around her lightly. " You are already a princess in your own right no need me - or any guy - to make it official. And nah Dad is not really into the tyrannical side of leading or has any desire to take over the world and I am not ready for either or making babies. Though don't get me wrong, little ones of mine would be soooo danged cute, I mean just check out my little siblings... of course they all look like me." Actually he'd elected for the past year to have a Uncle Don, Uncle Stitch, Aunt Lilo and Uncle Jumba, vasalgel inserted. More for the safety of potential female partners, not on his watch would he irresponsibly knock up any one. And especially when he wasn't entirely one hundred percent on sharing parenting with, and unlike his mother and father he had not yet found 'that' someone. And well he wasn't actually looking and would enjoy some casual or semi casual relationships first. He doesn't say all that though just nuzzles her lightly along the shoulder as he tugs free his tphone to show off the very much look alike little brother and then the new hatchling sister. He had no photos on there readily accessible that would give away family and community location so he had no hesitation for letting her scroll through the kinda candid shots of uncles and cousins and Aunts and mother and father his sister and himself and beautiful scenery of beaches and cities and mountains. Family and community in scenes like the massive meetings they had now out in the open rather than in a community hall. Sports and event days created to have a working goal for months of labor of harvesting and creating and building.

And thoroughly amused he is feeling about his belt to loosen the baggie of food, they were on a date after all he should make an effort to offer her fresh sea food! pulling his saxe knife out too but laying it on the floor beside him. he didn't need it right now, is strong enough to simply prise open muscles to access their insides... the first one he oooohs and first presses lightly to make the ocean critter pop out is dark shiny pearls. " you want those?" a grin. Other arm around her and hand light brushing her legs. He doesn't mind the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:34 pm

Eleven years was a lot of time...damn, Gabe felt old! His life had changed a lot over that span of time. He and Mikko had became a thing. They had a son together, and he tried his best to be a father to her other two children, but Anton wasn't fond of him.

Gabe was also still very protective over Gracie. Aaron had made him her godfather years ago, knowing that if anything ever happened to him, Gabe would make sure she was taken care of. He and Mikko often watched her whenever Aaron would go out to recruit.

Not wanting to smoke in the house around their son, Gabe had been outside, away from most, but unknowingly close to where Logan had claimed his hideout. He had witnessed Gracie run out of the cave, in tears...

He called out to her, but she either didn't hear, or was too upset to be bothered. He tried to chase her, but didn't make it very far. Years of smoking had put his lungs in less than ideal shape...and he was getting older..knees no match for those of an upset sixteen year old...

Swearing under his breath, he headed back to the cave, deciding to go inside and try to figure out the reason for her upset..

..and it didn't take long to spot the issue...

Logan, sprawled out on the bean bag. The boy had a bit of a reputation...he reminded him a lot of himself when he had been that age...

He felt irritated, but tried not to jump to conclusions. He and Mikko were close friends with the Rhee's, and he reminded himself that this was Glenn and Maggie's son. Probably the reason he had yet to beat the snot out of him for stealing his weed. Oh yeah, he knew...

"What the hell's goin' on? Why's Gracie upset?" He asked, anger clear in his tone....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:41 pm

At least the danger was gone...for now. Glenn finally placed Beth on her feet, feeling bad that she didn't get to play outside much... mainly because of Anton. But Shen was here now, and he knew that she would watch after his youngest.

A small bow in return to the Turtle hybrid. "Always great to see you and your brother. I hope all is well back home."

The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:42 pm

So much for a secret hideout. Logan didn't even bother getting up when Gabe walked in all angry. ASking what was wrong with Gracie. He thought about lying but everyone was going to find out what went down soon enough.

eh... He shrugged his shoulders.

I hurt her feelings when I told her I just wanted a friends with benefits thing. She wanted more but I told her I wasn't looking for a relationship and she ran out of here crying. I don't understand woman. You know how it is.

He grabbed his bottle and took a long swig from it.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:00 pm

Her hand in his...that never failed to give him butterflies in the pit of his stomach. Now, after that kiss, it made him feel extra giddy and warm and tingly. There was no keeping the smile from his face as they ventured into the forest...

Gathering wood was the furthest thing from his mind, and he was in no hurry to do so. He was with his best friend, and had her all to himself..

God, how be wanted to kiss her!! To finally test the waters and see if things could grow from friendship...he honestly had never wanted to be with anyone else...but he was too nervous to make the move!

She could probably feel the light trembling of his hand in hers, so he decided to hurry up and distract by signing to her...

'I think the bonfire is a great idea...I can't wait! Are you excited?'
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2020 9:05 pm

Sandy would not protest a kiss. In fact she would have welcomed it. But she wasn't going to push anything. She made her move, now it was his turn.

Finding a spot to grab some wood she started scooping up sticks when noah signed to her.

yes! It's going to be fun. Could even be romantic.

Sandy kicked at a log to make sure that there was no bugs on it before picking it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next