Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:11 am

The shift and sudden absence of Maggie's warmth was certainly felt. It tugged at his subconscious, brows knotting in confusion as he reached for her, finding nothing but empty space... then, Maggie's pillow. Too exhausted to wake, he subconsciously mistook it for her, pulling it against him and nuzzling...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:53 am

Oh sweet relief!

After she was done she was so tempted to get into the shower. Glenn would be ok out there for a while longer, right? As much as she wanted to get clean she couldn't bring herself to leave him out there any longer then needed. He was injured, physically, emotionally, mentally. Plus if he did wake he would only hurt himself more. It would be selfish of her to risk that.

She did change her cloths though. Slipping into a night gown before heading back to the bedroom only to find her pillow had been adorably stolen.

She couldn't help to smile at the scene before slipping back in the bed. She looked over at April once she was laying back down.

You don't have to sit here with us all night, we'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 am

The presence of the demon took Kurt by surprise and he was prepared to fight her but then something else got his attention. a vehicle had pulled up to the front of the gates. His first thoughts was that it could be another enemy, but there was the posiblity that it was someone from the mall. He needed to check it out.

He got Digger to watch Mel, or at least pretend to watch Mel and teleported out of the mall.

He poofed his way too the truck appearing beside the driver side window. Looking in the truck he recognized Daryl and was glad that he decided to check things out.

Guten tag.

Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 9:06 am

You are in no shape to help them. It is obvious those things have a negative effect on you, Clark. It is best you stay away until we can figure out what they are.

Once they got to the back doors she landed them all and, not letting them go so that they wouldn't run back to the fight, walked them inside and locked the door behind them.

we can not lock down the mall with others outside.

Bruce thankful he wasn't being carried anymore nodded in agreement. We need to get them inside. I can send a message to them through the outside speakers. telling them we're going on lock down. But the walls and glass should be enough to keep them out for the time being.
Let's head back to the lobby.

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 am

A grin at Pete and nod. " Stitch does not need as much sleep as humans in general and he worked on it last night, has mind faster than super computer. And that's alien standards. Though that comes and goes built for destruction and all he is not geared towards creation. It works vaguely like four d imagining. Only what is image is bounced back is actual the processors best ... Uh for lack of better term - guess of colors and fills it in and uh... Uh... Not the time for nerding out... Uh - we all can do that later-" she looks sheepish, blushing a little but seeing his look and blush and what with Gwen's words...

She chuckles and gestures. " hey as long as sample is saliva free no one but me will know swear. Uh excuse me... Just when done place sample in my medical bag or at the... Uh desk over there or give to Stitch or myself. I should be here unless other duties call me away." just encase, she did have to see April out of the room after Carl's wrist was taken care of.

A grin and " excuse me..." she headed back to Carl and ladies sitting beside him on the bed letting the machine she had been tugging along gently bump into her foot. Hearing Carl and smiling at the dark skinned woman. " Hi, agreed, Erica and Judith hit it off quicker than I and Judith... Didn't get a smile out of her until I waved my fingers around singing dancing phalanges... mmm wonder if Erica has had a lost pregnancy or wishes for a child?..." puzzling out loud and admitting just like her big brother things between Lilo and Judith did not get off smoothly.. Then back to serious Doc face, [color#F08080]" Speaking of hand bones - Carl may I see to your wrist now?"[/color] asking first.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:19 am

April watched tiredly, no talking much as Maggie moved - a bit surprised the lady didn't see Stitch right there. April shakes her head, until Carl or someone comes back here to remain with you guys, and don't give me any we're ok. Yous have had a traumatic night and you have put enough strain on your body, judging by relief of Carl you and babes were okay to Stitch's ear... and all so yous need some one close encase. So until some one comes to relieve me I... we stay... Sides I can't go until I have a hand to help... gave your husband a lot of blood, I have food..." she chews a peach.

" and some juice so it's a start but plenty weak.... Just will need a good long sleep..." she murmurs explaining to Maggie right now she had no strength to go even if she wasn't obligated to see out their care until some one else got there to take over. And sort of gently reminding Maggie she was pregnant and after a mess like this she needed to just rest and let others take care of them. And pointing out Stitch's presence.

Hell she wasn't the first woman April dealt with to believe she was super girl all through her pregnancy.

She had chuckled a little watching Glenn snuggle a pillow. Cute. Wondering what her sweet lug was up to... Hopefully not raising all heck with Raph. Or if there was trouble, raising lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Maggie had not seen the blue fuzz ball when she got out of bed, too focused on not wetting herself at the time, but now she was able to relax and she reached out to pet Stitch. Hearing that April was so weak after giving so much blood she looked up at her with a tearful smile.

Thank you. Thank you so much for helping save him. You are more then welcome to stay here as long as you need then, actually...Why don't you come lay down in the bed. There is plenty of room and the least I can offer to one of my husbands heroes.

Maggie scoot scoot scooted over and patted the the spot beside her.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Hoping that he had put Michonne's mind at ease,Carl began unwrapping his broken wrist when Lilo approached. The bandaging did nothing in the way of bracing the breaks, but more of a compress and to hopefully prevent bones from shifting into painful positions...

Still, it was excruciating, but he could not allow himself to be indulged in his own pain. So much had happened, and perhaps it was the Grimes blood that ran through his veins that made him feel such a responsibility for his extended family..

A small nod, and Carl extended the broken wrist, now completely free from the bandages. Extensive bruising, the tip of the ulna pushing up against skin...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Raphael was definitely happy about the job he had been given. Oh yeah... this was gonna be fun!! He was certain that his handicap would not prevent him from this. Hell, he would do it one handed if need be!!

Soon, the vehicle made its grand appearance just as the Supers made their exit. Well then, looked like they would miss out on the fun! Though, not yet knowing the zombies were having a negative effect on Superman, just by being around them....

But, there was certainly something different about these things... the way they moved... the green glow that seemed to course through their veins... green glowing eyes...

"Let's light these freaks up!" Raph grinned, shoving a toothpick between his lips as his hands took the controls, and the first manhole cover was fired, cutting into a horde of the undead....
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Overran by his emotions, Eugene did not react as she stripped in front of him. And yes, he did watch her. He certainly could appreciate her form. He also did not react when she began unbottoning his shirt... all of the suggestions sounded great, but first, he wanted to know that his people were okay..

"We.. should check on Glenn first..." Because Glenn had been knocked out of the back of that truck as it was running full speed. Until he saw the guy with his own eyes, he couldn't fully believe that he was okay. "And Maggie."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Dwight wanted to argue, wanted to protest. Waiting did not seem like a good idea. "No wonder yer people keep gettin' killed. Yer a suicidal lot..' He huffed, still trying to put the vehicle in reverse, but Daryl kept preventing that.

Then suddenly a fuzzy blue 'man' appeared outside Dwight's window. Eyes going wide,he quickly scooted away, which earned a smug look from Daryl. "And your lot is a bunch of pussies..." And he gave a nod at Kurt, still getting used to the diversity of beings here, but more open to it than some...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 pm

Mikko stopped undressing him and nodded her head. She had no want to looking for Glenn or Maggie. It was best she just stood in the bedroom for now. Alright. Uh...You go check on them and I'll go take a shower and rest. You take your time out there and make sure your crew is ok.

She still had the wounds from where Michonne stabbed her. The sword had went fully through her and there was still some slight bleeding though it had mostly stopped. She didn't feel the pain anymore but was aware of the injury. Mikko just wanted to get cleaned and patch herself up.

Of course without Eugene there it would be harder for her to do things because of her handicap. Inside the smaller space she would be more prone to run into things. Were outside she could just leap around, plus things were moving allowing her to see them better.

After giving Eugene a hug she let him go and headed for the bathroom, on the way she stubbed her toe on the dresser and then mistaking the shower door for being open, ran into it and proceeded to laugh at herself.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Lois had been in search for a more updated weapon and made her way downstairs towards the action. Even if Clark told her to stay in her room she loved being in the action even in her condition. Hates waiting around doing nothing when she can help some. Making her way to where she heard all the commotion she saw what was going on from the main doors. Goes over to help.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:13 pm

Seeing the strange man Abby crawled over Dwight and waved to Kurt with a smile. He smiled at waved back then opened the trucks door.

I'm to get you all inside. He quickly introduced himself to the two that didn't know him then reached out his hand for the little girl.

She took it and once he had her in his arms he teleported away only to come back right away and do the same with the other two so that they were all safe in the mall. Michonne went with Carl and Beth to the infirmary. he informed as he had over heard the woman say she needed to look for Daryl.

Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

That was the coolest thing ever!

She lightly tugged on Kurt's sleeve. Can we do that again!?
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Michonne felt much better knowing that Judith was being taken care of. She let out a small sigh of relief and leaned back on her chair again as Carl's wrist was being taken care of.

But the talk of people taken care of must have reminded Beth of her little friend that was still in the old room. Ooooooh no! My poor bunny has been in that room all alone this whole time.
I need to get her. And get her a nicer place to live in still. poor thing, I'm such a bad mother.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Gwen pushed herself up from the bed and grabbed a towel to wipe the goo off her stomach. She carefully got on her feet and wrapped an arm around Pete's waist.

Let's get that sample so we can get back to the room.

With a kiss to his cheek she walked with him to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 12:00 am

Love turned to Mel and placed a finger on the girls' lips. The yelling isn't needed. geeze. I'm just here for the show. Please don't shoot me, I JUST got my head back on.

Digger was too sober for this shit and walked off to find something to drink. hopefully Bruce had something hiding in the basement.

Love stood behind Mel and begun to play with her hair. So what I miss?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 5:36 am

" Don't touch me and leave this place you don't belong here demon." Mel growled as she tried to smack the demon's hands away from her hair. That guy Digger just had to wander off at the worst times.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 am

Tapping Carl's fingers away - grr why couldn't he wait until she did it?! Yeah it had to be hurting, but still five more mins?... If that as she organized herself. Dropping her med bag between Carl's feet further silently stating he not move until she gave him all the all clear, well after directing him off the bed to a chair. Grabbing from it's depths now free of medical waste she procured treating Glenn three cold pack squeezing them and feeling the chemical mixing inside begin the immediate cooling, slipping them under Carl's injured arm then a towel, which might have once been bigger but was now cut to face towel. The towel only so it was comfortable to his skin to rest the swollen broken limb on, and help bring the swelling down a little maybe she worked. She'd prefer not to have to treat compartment syndrome too.

She encourage him to sit comfortably back against the chair, sliding a clip able tourniquet up around his bicep, tightening it just a little for now to begin numbing and lessening any blood loss that may occur given his injury was low in the arm where radial and ulnar arteries were, veins and nerves.

She listened to Beth as she gathers a local anesthesia together to inject further numb Carl's arm. A smile, " what's bun's name? And several hours alone that was not your doing does not make you a bad furmum - Bunny might need a drink but should be okay." She smiles at Michonne as the woman looks a bit more reassured. 

"but I do get the worry, I am not a fur mum per say, but ... One of Stitch's cousins... Reuben - uh experiment six two five - refused to leave Kauai with the rest when it was evacuated. He elected to stay and try to clear the island of the walkers there. Probably not too many considering a great portion of the population got away. My sister, her husband... The other six hundred and twenty four aliens experiments and their adoptive families among them. Reuben stayed, and I worry for him every day. Of course he has all of Stitch's abilities so logically I know he should be just fine... And he promised to make sure Pudge gets his sandwich." now her attention comes back to Carl. "I am going to numb your arm, tighten this to cut down the circulation then I will scan with the machine Stitch made - I may need to cut so please stay still, talk if it helps, but stay still - and at any time you can feel my work let me know at once, no toughin' it out. Hopefully I wont need to do actual cutting needed to align anything and will be able to manipulate bone gently back into place and cast your wrist." her eyes very large, almond shaped and dark watching Carl's before she proceeded for his understanding he won't hide it if she is causing pain.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am

Her name is Angel. A white ball of fluff that came from heaven. Beth smiled happily at that. I'm sure by now she's eaten out of her cardboard box and has the run of the room. Meant to get her a cage and everything she would need. But. There was some happy distractions. at first anyway.

Beth laid her cheek on Carl's shoulder.

Lilo, how long have you lived at this mall? Is it really as safe as Bruce keeps insisting?
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:47 am

A grin and finishing the peaches handing the empty can back to Stitch. Who promptly ate it - April gaped at him in silent bemusement.

" finally someone whom might be able to eat weirder things than Mikey." and back to Maggie, " definitely take you up on bed rest, but not all night, will go when others get back." she finished her juice first giving cup back to Stitch.

This time, Stitch took cup and spoon back to sink hurrying back for that pat purring once there.

" thanks for the space, promise won't be here all night. Welcome by the way, just glad it helped and Glenn will get better. How are you feeling? No aches or pains - especially around groin hips or lower back?" April whispers slipping onto the bed... It felt good to relax.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 am

Maggie lifted the covers for April and for Stitch if he wanted to curl up with them. she was all for having the fuzzball close to her to add some warmth and in return he would get all the ear scratches he could want. Once everyone was in the bed and comfortable she gave April a little shrug.

Lower back pain, But I figure that's to be expected. and of course cramps and om god the heart burn is the worse. I've also seemed to have lost my appetite, other then for pickles and and other bitter tasting foods. But again I'm sure it's normal. I think a lot of it is due to stress. I'm just worried about Glenn. And he always stresses about me. we'll be the reason we go gray early in life.

Maggie reached behind her and felt for Glenn's hand. Finding it she took hold of it and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

What about you? Are you with anyone? One of those turtles?
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 4:45 pm

"Wellllll, mmmmmmm not liking the sound of cramping but that may be stress related and the pains maybe but it could be just the pregnancy or a combination of those and the extra stress put upon you by the activities of most recent." ponders out loud after having gotten just comfy under the blankets, warmed and relaxed and grateful Maggie shared some room.

Stitch was happy to snuggle into Maggie - he was like a little heat pack!

" And some cravings can be a sign of some vitamin deficiency, some are serious, a craving for ice for eample is a iron deficiency, chocolate craving a magnesium problem and both of these are needed. Dairy foods a sign of calcium needs... bitter foods cravings coupled with the typical pickles may be you need a little extra sodium." she whispers to Maggie.

She heard the last question and giggles a little, " I love my green shelled brothers to death and pretty sure I have been the object of a crush to all of them at some point. Well maybe aside Leonardo the eldest - or if have he played that very close to his chest. But no not romantically with any of them or their father the mutant rat. My lovable lug of a husband Casey is all homo sapien... well mostly, maybe a little more Neanderthal then most." another light chuckle affectionately thinking of Casey now. " Loud and rude and rough but a good hearted man under it all and loves our mutant family as I do, like their his own brothers.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Abby was ready for another teleportation ride but as they walked something else caught her eyes. the toy store! Her eyes grew wide at the sight at all the stuffed animals that sat next to the store's window and she ran full speed to the shop.

There was no stopping her as she headed inside the store and begun to run around not knowing what to play with first.

she grabbed a doll from the shelf and tucked it under her arm to leave her hands open to grab the large zebra. But both of those toys were dropped to the floor when she spotted the rocking horse....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 10 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next