Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:42 am

Maggie's breathing was slow and steady, soon soft snoring could be heard from her as she fell into a deep and much needed sleep. She hadn't meant to fall asleep. She wanted to stay awake and be sure that Glenn was alright. Make sure that he stood awake. But tiredness got the better of her. It was probably for the best, all the stress was not good for the twins.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Boomerang
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:46 am

Digger looked over at Mel and gave her a shrug. Maybe that's why their eyes are glowing green. Fuck, I don't know. Figured I should play it safe and find one of you mutant people with the freaky ass powers ya. you can pew pew those things if they get in'er.

Kurt shook his head. eh, sorry friend. I do not have those kind of powers. But I think that we are safe as long as we stay inside the mall. There is no reason for us to leave. I am sure between the three supers they can take care of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:43 am

" Nope not a mutant or anything else just a human." Mel replied as she looked outside to keep an eye out on what was going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Abaddon wrote:
Abby mostly napped in the bed. She was bored and tired and cold. But still felt safer out there then she did back at the town so it wasn't too bad. When Dwight came back she woke up and slid to the edge of the bed letting her legs dangle off.

She watched as Dwight patched up Daryl then went to the table to see what goodies were brought back. at the sight of the cookies she slowly grabbed one and nibbled on it as the two men talked.

She didn't know what was going on or what was being talked about, but when Daryl yelled she was quick to place her cookie back down, scared that maybe she did something wrong.

Knowing Glenn was so badly injured and some of his people were at Terminus and the possibility that none of them alive had Daryl on edge. He should have been there.. he should have known. Dwight should have told him sooner! Then, maybe he could have done something...

He wanted to scream again, but seeing Abby's reaction when she reached for a cookie took him down a notch. Obviously the effects of Negan's abuse.

Slowly approaching the table, he knelt to hug her, being gentle due to the injuries on her back. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not mad at you..." He tried to comfort, and reached for a cookie to give her, but Dwight had already done so. The man gave Daryl a hard glare, obviously not happy that his anger had upset Abby. Yeah. These two would get along real good.

"Yer friends at Terminus are probably already Barbeque. Not worth the risk. And, we're not taking Abby there. My advice, get Abby back to the mall where it's safe. Plan from there if yer hell bent on a suicide mission. You go in there alone, they'll stick you like a pig, too." Dwight tried to reason.

Dwight wanted to argue. Michonne was at Terminus. And Beth....

"They're still alive. I'm not givin' up on 'em..." But, he would not drag Abby into it.

"You've never dealt with the Termites before, then. They're not..."

"We have. We escaped." Daryl told him, finally releasing Abby from the hug. "And, I'm not goin' alone. Yer comin' with me. After we get Abby to the mall. If you wanna earn yer place, it's the time." He told Dwight.

"I'll help you get Abby to the mall. I'll get you to Terminus, but after- I'm gone. I have to find my wife." Dwight said, seeing that Daryl wanted to argue, but hearing about his wife, remained quiet. Finally, a mutual nod. It was better than nothing.

"We gotta move.."

With a nod, Dwight gathered the food and slid it back into the bag, after handing Abby a few more cookies. "I stole a car from The Sanctuary. It's parked outside the tree line. He told Daryl. After shouldering the bag, Dwight scooped up Abby, then led Daryl out to the vehicle....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Death wrote:
Death lifted her hand up and into it produced her beloved scythe. She gave it a little spine and with a sly grin tossed it over to Wade. You have my power for three minuets. Use it wisely. starting...Now.

Vanessa was surprised that Death actually gave him that kind of power. She didn't really know how to answer Wade's question. Truth was, she was happy were she was. She gave him a smile and finally nodded. I would. But you know I would die again. whether by zombie, or old age.
Could you handle my death a second time? Plus...Mikko did mention killing me.

Wade caught the scythe with one fluid motion, a twisted grin stretching across his lips when she granted him her power for 3 minutes. But, his gaze quickly returned to Vanessa. Hearing that she would come back earned her a tight hug, excited, because he now had the power to make it happen! But hearing her uncertainties caused him to frown....

"Baby, the truth is... I never got over you..." He told her honestly. "So, you dying again... YEARS down the road from old age because I will protect you, it'll put a bandaid on my heart til then. And... I'll take that shit! But, it has to be what you want, too. I mean, you would have to deal with baby mama drama most likely, but all the in betweens will be soooo worth it!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 pm

A relieved smile and Eugene almost hugged her, but then the screech of one of the new Walkers put him into a state of panic. He froze in place until Mikko grabbed his hand, forcing him to move. Then more chaos as one of the Walkers targeted Beth, but Mikko stepped in...

More freezing in place and watching in horror, but once again, he was being tugged along, trying his best to keep up with their strides, but it seemed to take him three steps to their one.

At the truck, he froze once again... "We have to wait on Mikko..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Michonne tried to open the door of the truck with no luck. She went around and tried the other door that was locked as well. looking through the window she saw no signs of the keys. Fuck! She must have the keys on her. That's fine I'm sure we can get this thing started.

Using her elbow she broke the window on the drivers side and unlocked the door.

Eugene. Mikko isn't human anymore. She intentionality turned people into those things. I'm sorry, but as far as I'm concerned she's a walker and needs to be put down.

Michonne unlocked and opened the door of the truck then cleaned the seat of all the glass before getting in.

Beth had went around to the back and like all the other trucks. it had the same locking mechanizm. So she was able to open the back easily. She was not expecting to see the corps in the back and let out a scream at the sight.

Beth's scream caught Michonne's attention. She hurried out of the truck, to the back to see Beth in tears and pointing to the body in the back.

What the hell is that? whatever. We're not riding in this truck with it. Eugene!
Come back here and help me get this out of the back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 pm

Leo nodded to Casey and then turned to his brother as he lead them out of the infirmary. "You didn't get my message, did you? It's time to get even with those freaks who took your hand. Come on." Yes, it was indeed personal to Leo and he would make sure those zombies paid the ultimate price for it. Leo was in a very vengeful mood right now, obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:46 pm

Vanessa did want to go back with Wade though she was worried about the drama it could cause. But with a smile she finally gave a nod and kissed him on the lips. Ok then, I guess I get another shot at trying to survive. Pretty sure I stand a better chance with you around.

Gambit was still standing by wade but was pretty eager to get to the bright light that was waiting for him. He just needed to give his friend a proper goodbye first. So once V had answered Wade Gambit hugged them both then pulled wade to the side.

I gotta go to that light, man. It's been fun. Don't miss me too much. He then took a hold of Wade's face and pressed a deep and heated kiss against his lips.

Death and Vanessa watched and cheered them on until the kiss broke and Gambit headed to the after life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:57 pm

"She was simply trying to create a diversion..." Eugene tried to defend, but it looked as though Mikko had the keys. Of course he could hot wire, but preferred not to say anything and allow Mikko the time to return to them...

Then he was instructed to the back where he was asked to help Michonne dispose of the mutilated body. Not seeing the had, it was hard to tell who this person was, but after much hesitation, and many calming breaths, he grabbed the upper part of what was assumed a torso. Unfortunately the entrails 'ozzed' out of the body cavity, drooping over Eugene's hand. With a loud scream and an odd sort of dance, he tossed it, but the whole experience was traumatizing.

Eyes fluttering, he vomited two seconds before losing consciousness, hitting the van floor HARD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 am

Michonne wasn't even going to answer him, it was clear that he was all twitterpated or something. That was fine. He would have to learn the hard way. She was glad that he did come in the back to help with the body though.

She hopped in the back with him and Beth joined them after collecting herself and getting over the shock. The girls were taking out pieces when from behind them they heard Eugene scream and turned in time to see him pass out in the van. the two looked at each other and rolled their eyes before going back in to make sure he was ok.

As they were checking him over, making sure he didn't bust his head open. Mikko came around and stood behind them. She was not happy.

What the fuck is going on here?! Are you all insane!? That's what it is. Fucked in the head. You don't just started pulling people apart! For fucks sake! She quickly gathered what had been tossed out and again put everything back in place like a puzzle. He's not dead. It's Deadpool. He's healing but he kinda needs his body parts to do that! She screamed angerily. And who the fuck busted out my window! Why is Eugene knocked out!?

Mikko zoned in on Michonne, she grabbed the woman and tossed her out of the truck then pounced on top of her grabbing her by the neck and squeezing. her nails dug into Michonne's flesh causing little drops of blood to form. Why do I have a feeling you're to blame. I don't think you were worth saving.

Michonne struggled under Mikko. Beth ran out to them. She had no weapon but maybe she could talk Mikko down.

we didn't know. But Eugene hit his head pretty hard...We don't have time for this, Mikko. He might need see a doctor. Slowly she placed a hand on Mikko's shoulder. You don't want anything to happen to him, right?

Still mad about the situation but understanding Beth's words she nodded and let Michonne up. She gave the keys to Beth before heading back to the truck.

With keys in hand Beth quickly got in the drivers seat. But Michonne wasn't finished. she followed Mikko to the back of the truck got in with her, and when Mikko turned her attention to Eugene, Michonne picked up one of Wade's swords.

Hearing the sound of metal Mikko turned in time to see the woman with the weapon aimed at her. she stood to block the attack but was stabbed right through. Luckily, because Mikko stood up at the right moment, Michonne didn't get the head shot she wanted. But Mikko was still badly injured.

Beth didn't know what was going on in the back she just wanted to get out of there. Michonne! Let's go. We have to get Eugene to the mall and then find Daryl.

Looking down at Mikko who was now laying on her back over Eugene she gave an unseen nod and tossed the sword behind her. I'm just locking up back here.

She hopped out of the back and locked the back up then got in the front passenger seat and they headed off.

Death watched as the two men made out. To day turned out to be quite interesting. But it was about to get very sad. A little boy, about five years old appeared. Death knelt down to him and whispered something to the boy then pointed to wade with a soft smile. The light that Gambit was about to go through became brighter and Death herself took the young one's hand to lead him to his after life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Casey Jones
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 am

Chuckling and knuckling Raph's shoulder he waggled his eyebrows, " Spacey huh? Hah hah hah well Tomato -" t came after s right? yeah he was certain, felt nice to get back to teasing his best bud. " You know she saw it right? girls have a habit of seeing things like that, sometimes their sort of magic in their own ways." he says this part with a huge goofy grin that was purely April inspired then snorts and blinks, looking at Leo, a big grin replacing the goofy one.

"Woooo yeah! man getting some booty is good for you Leo. Ah message missin was my fault, you know we hot heads miss things when April is hugging us!"
He taunts Leo and looks a bit sheepish at that, falling in step with Raph as they followed the leader out towards the garage. Though he suspected the almost and rarely seen blue clad Rahie-tude was probably partly cause some assholes stole said 'booty' as it were -

- also zombies had been the reason Leo had been forced to amputate his own brothers arm, that clearly still bothered him and would for a while. Still it was awesome none the less, and if a horde of the biters were trying to get in and Leo wanted to mush them whom was Casey to argue with that!?

Last edited by Casey Jones on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:36 am

Beth drove quickly, but carefully, down the road to the mall. With the broken window the cold air coming in was starting to get to her and she shivered a bit from the wind and snow. Maybe they should have just waited for Mikko. But Michonne was so set on hating the woman. Beth agreed that Mikko could possibly be a danger, but she had done nothing but helped so far. Of course she wouldn't say anything about out loud she didn't want to start a fight. She just wanted to get to the mall and hopefully meet up with the others.

Michonne sat in her seat quietly, deep in thought. Those thoughts were mostly about Daryl and where he was. Did he make it to the mall? Was he out in the woods? Was he alone? was he alive? Ok? Hurt? Mikko mentioned something about him being injured. Noticing that Beth was shivering she took off her jacket and draped it over Beth's shoulders to offer her some more warmth.

In the back Mikko slowly sat up and looked down at her self. Another injury she would have to deal with. It wasn't lost on her that she had been stabbed through the stomach and what the consequences of that could be, honestly she wasn't sure how she felt about those possible consequences. Right now she was more worried about Eugene. Moving so that she was laying on her stomach and facing him, she nuzzled small kisses against his cheek. Honey bunch...you alright? Wake up. She spoke softly and continued to give his cheek loving smooches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:30 am

Don smiles and gently claps the younger youth on his shoulder, " Your welcome, from what I hear Lilo is very able, and April will be with her, and we know April is more than capable, your friend is in good hands. Pretty sure he would have ended up in their care." his turn to reassure a little and grateful the kid tried to put Mikey's mind at ease, and his own a little too, a small smile at Erica, he would have helped Carl with the radio but, no... the same way when his older brothers got here and they took up stations in the battle shell he would show Raph whilst he was differently abled didn't mean disabled. Especially as they were fighting from within the turtle Van.

The Garbage truck. The Tartaruga Brothers. The vehicle had many names. And was a tank all on its own. Armored, armed and perfect for this run in.

He was planning on putting Raph on the joystick that now handled firing the laser cut into discs of hard sharp steel man hole covers. He had learned since their attempt to capture Shredder they needed them to fire further, faster and with more accuracy. Now instead of twenty manhole covers he had just over a hundred and twenty 'discs'. It may take Raphael five to ten shots to adjust to doing so with one eye. But he had no doubt his next big brother would compensate fast and soon be slicing zombie heads off.

Mikey of course had his giant nunchucks, a little smaller and lighter than the first pair but once moving would crush zombies like massive morning stars.

That left himself and Leo, well out of the two of them Leo was the better driver. He backs away from the younger man still waiting - though could hear Casey's loud tones so knew they must be coming if as yet he could not make out the words.

Their father was there because Leonardo wanted to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 am

Lilo smiles her voice low, she gestured the second woman forward, a bit older than April. And rounder. But Lilo knew Glenn would not need as much blood from her now the wounds were patches and stitched and abriasion had the spray on bandaids, his brusies and bumps all seen to and lilo now sat beside him working to hook the next lady up to a clean catheter.

She caught some of the worry on Glenn's face and lightly tapped his cheek in a friendly way to bring his gaze back to her own, " My sister was pregnant when she and her husband fled Earth. I recall sometimes she would just fall asleep anywhere and so suddenly. Pregnancy can do that to a lady, especially when there has been emotional turmoil of some sort very recently. she is just stressed and tired, Stitch will be back and make sure everything and everyone is okay." she tries to console him as just finishing up and watching this new amount of blood moving through clean tubing. Squeezing Glenn's shoulder she leans, not willing to leave him or Maggie even a foot away until she was completely satisfied with their care, until they were both resting and comfortable. Leaning but keeping her weight off him she plugs April into her own fluids, now she and Glenn and Maggie were getting them and there was no more stashed in her medicine bag. Mouthing thank you to the red hired woman.

~~~~~

Stitch didn't really need a card for rooms he beat the card readers easily slipping in and out of rooms, most were by now used to the furry little so and so.

He would press ears to the door first and listen for sounds of things he should not walk in on, one room had mentions of a shower by a voice he was sure he did not recognize and he crawls along finding his way out to a fellow blue furry guy and some other guy he didn't know and a girl, sniffing the two humans eagerly but no no they wouldn't do!

And off again with a clatter of claws hurrying into the garage - passing Leo, Raph and Casey at a speedy roll and bounce, bounce, bounce towards Erica and Carl.

Erica he sniffed at hoping up and down in glee at first tail wagging, she was back! and not too badly hurt! he was glad - quiet obviously, though he had no time to make sure and her turtle was coming so he got to his task and nipped at a bared knee and shook his head, and then turned towards Carl, he didn't have to nip him to see if his snout had it right! the kid had ouchies and he climbs up Erica carefully nuzzling Judith once high enough to find one said owies on Carl and lick it!! nod nodding, "Ict ict! you ... can... has - blood, ict for Glenn!" excited by this hoping off and landing back on the ground. " blood for Glenn - come come!" the last one for donation! yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 am

"Thank you for your words, you should be with your family now-" Splinter told Carl, grateful, blinking as the furry little alien Stitch rolled back in. Splinter did not understand what exactly he was up to until the alien announced Carl was a viable blood donor. Possibly for the very injured man that just left. And smiling as the small loyal fuzz ball began encouraging the very thing he was about to himself, for the young man to hurry on. His loved ones needed him, even if it was just to assure himself that they were receiving the best care and rest. And blood by the sounds of it.

He meanwhile smiles at Erica, " And you, it is good you found a way back to us, I told Leonardo you would he worried for you and so kind with Michelangelo. You cannot come with us out there though, your duties lay elsewhere tonight." Indeed she had a young precious life to care for.

Words low for her as they wait, the moment was drawing closer he could also hear Casey's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:16 am

There was some relief. Or sort of...

" thats great- no I mean that I didn't scare him that is, I don't mean that he's hurt thats not cool at all and hope like Don says he's doing alright dude, just thats great i didn't freak him out man, I know to some even these days we are still a bit... scary looking." he began brightly then looked guilty he had come across relieved, so explained his relief... and explaining sort of his apology came from worry because yes sometimes even in this world full of real monsters they were sometimes still shocking and scary to some people.

He was still shifting from foot to foot and caught Erica's hand briefly squeezing it, the girl was nice and he appreciated her words as much as Carls.

Eager to be on the way smashing zombies to bits with the giant chucks. Bite his brother! He'll show them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
April O'Neil
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:47 am

April listened, the island girl had a passion for her job.

She herself was a bit woozy but glad to see some color back on Glenn's face, and Maggie asleep, when she accepted Lilo's doctoring leaning to meet Lilo, a gentle smile, " mmm yes, in New Atlantis where we came from the pregnant women would sleep a lot, it's normal." She felt a tiny bit of envy for Maggie and Gwen about the pregnancies, but she herself had no desire to ever be pregnant, both she and Casey having discussed it between them ages ago, both thought adopting one day would be for them. Like Splinter had done.

True adoption options were slim in this world but perhaps...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:01 am

Erica felt like a lead balloon settled in her belly, they were going out there?!

She had been standing still and quiet smiling at Carl after assuring with a chuckle he could return her suit when he no longer needed it and watching the exchange between him and Donnie, then glancing between the massive obviously once had been a garbage truck and those gathered around, Splinter confirming her fears, and her slight indignation that Stitch had bitten a knee dying away, with the small glee of being reunited with the furry little body guard.

She looks about for Leo the worry in her eyes, gaze drawn back to Splinter hearing his words, " but... yous... there is something wrong with those Zombies... I didn't see much of them, but I saw enough of their movements to know they are faster, that might mean stronger... though the entire horde seems to have almost fully arrives, some were already out there... I... I'm afraid of the thought of yous going out there." she admits filling in all she managed to note of the undead outside as she had mostly been focused on the driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 am

It was certainly nice falling back into the old routine of things. Teasing Casey, getting ribbed in return. "Tomato? Really? That's the best you got? Oh, you slippin' in yer old age.." A playful and soft punch to his human bestie's shoulder, but all of that was cut short by Leo's question...

Shaking his head to indicate he had not received the message, but not bothering to now look for it in case he had missed it. He was probably too distracted by the pretty doctor lady who wanted to look at his arm...

Hearing Leo's comment about getting even with the zombies, a wicked grin crossed his lips as they followed Leo towards the garage...

"Oh yeah! It's clobberin' time!" Deep down, he knew there was no getting even with the dead. But smashing their skulls in would certainly make him feel better!! Casey's comment to leo about 'getting booty' only earned a massive eyeroll...

..and soon, they were at their destination. One of Bruce's massive parking garages. He saw his brothers, th blue fur ball, the blonde that Leo had claimed, and was that a baby she was holding? Maybe it belonged to the one eyed kid, but it seemed the guy was about to leave...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 am

Carl was grateful for Donnie's reassurances. It was a weight off of him knowing that Glenn was in Lilo's care. While the two may have gotten off on the wrong foot, he did trust her. Their experience with Lawrence had been a cold hard slap from reality that you couldn't trust just anyone here. He had already known that, and from what he had heard, Glenn had not trusted the guy either... but he had paid the price.

He listened as the poor younger Turtle stammered, patting his shoulder with his good hand. "It's okay. I know what you mean..." And giving a nod at Splinter. He needed to be with Glenn and Maggie, but did not want to be in Lilo's or any of the nurses way.

Then, Stitch made an appearance. He watched in confusion as the little Blue alien bit Erica, then licked one of his wounds. But then his intentions were made known. He was typing their blood. It seemed he was a fit, and of course more than eager to help. Giving a nod, he gave Judith another quick kiss on her cheek, then sprinted off to the infirmary at full speed, passing Leo, Raph and Casey as they entered....

Being led by Stitch, did not take him long to get to the new room. He lingered outside  just for a moment, trying to gather his composure. He knew Glenn was in bad shape, he had seen him bleeding out. Had restrained him, and he felt that part of that was responsible for Glenn's panic. That, and losing sight of Maggie...

Taking in a deep breath, he finally entered, watching as a large woman was being hooked to the transfusion tube. Glenn was struggling to stay awake, but he was conscious. That was good. And his color was better. Maggie was out of it. Hooked to an IV.. probably dehydrated after their experience. She seemed to be asleep, but wasn't too freaked out about that. He remembered when his mom was pregnant with Judith, she would conk out at some of the most inappropriate times. Plus, Maggie was stressed... he knew that. And he couldn't ignore that pain of guilt, realizing that his apology would have to wait...

Pushing all of that to the depths of his mind, Carl slowly approached the bed, but was mindful to stay out of the way. Though, it appeared Lilo had mostly finished...

"Hey." He greeted Lilo quietly. "Stitch said he's going to need more blood. I can give."

Last edited by Carl Grimes on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 am

Maggie was snoring. That was a good thing, right? Or.. was that the noise of her turning?? In his state, it was easy to imagine the worst... though.. those sounded like her snores. The ones, under better circumstances, he had always found adorable. Though, she was also capable of some really loud, chainsaw motor type snores that often woke him in a panic, fearing an attack.

Feeling the gentle tapping against his cheek, his gaze shifted to Lilo, listening as she spoke, finding comfort in her words. So, it was a pregnancy thing. And then April spoke up, adding confirmation that it was indeed, normal. It was much needed relief, and that was visible on his features.

The donated blood was certainly making a difference. His color slowly returning, brain feeling a little less foggy. "Thank.. you.." He managed quietly to Lilo and April, and the new lady that was now giving. Though, words alone didn't seem like much considering they had saved his life. If the need ever arose, he would not hesitate to return the favor....

Carl's arrival was an added relief. At least he knew the teen was safe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Stitch wanted to stay, but... he gave a fluffy tailed wag and lead the way for Carl and now in the room climbs up into Lilo's lap nuzzling her belly.

Avoiding cuddling him for the moment her hands a little messy still Lilo smiles at Carl. She was never one to hold a grudge much. Even as a child whom had been bullied by her peers she still tried to make friends with them over and over. Though her full attention was for Glenn checking his pulse and color and the way his breath felt against her fingers. Hmmm. "You're welcome Glenn. the best way to repay us for now is to heal and become strong. And uh... if want I will find someone to talk to, you know... a sought of councilor." she spoke softly and slowly waiting for a sign he got some or most of it before she would encourage him to sleep with his wife. Though assurances from Stitch on the status of the babes would help. Speaking to Stitch in hawaiian she indicates this and the furr ball hops lightly over them, standing beside April, lowering his big ear to her belly and listening to her heart and those of the fetuses.

Now her eyes went to Carl again with full attention and she began unhooking the other lady. " Hi, yeah a little more, April gave the most, but that was unavoidable. Miss Everyington here gave a little and some from you will make sure with the fluids will bring his volume back up to normal for a man his stature." she explains to the boy - though it felt wrong to label him that - thanking the older woman whom gave them all a cheery if tired waved and headed out. " Carl, April - April Carl. April is good, she can be trusted." Introducing them to each other.

Stitch nuzzled the belly and Maggie watching her. " good - good!" he announces to April, Lilo and Carl his fluff of a tail waggling again. He began to remove the blanketing and rags from Glenn that at least prevented the new bed from becoming messy, working gently.

Lilo meanwhile was finding fresh tubing careful to place the previous used on the rag pile Stitch made and took Carl's good hand to set him up for a transfer, once the blood begins to move she gestures. " your injured too, let me see them all and fix them whilst here.

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
April O'Neil
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

" Hi there Carl, nice to meet you." April smiles and waves keeping voice light, and she had held her breath when Stitch checked on Maggie and the babes and only let it out with a long happy sigh when the alien said they sounded good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Of course Judith would slightly be unhappy Carl left but Erica snuggled her and rocked her gently, her other hand caught by Mikey squeezed his thick fingers lighty in return and she gave him a sideways smile, " See yo no scary Mikey, and your kindndess to him and his friend won't be forgotten." she assures in a light whisper eyes catching sight of Leo and she all but wiggled in delight making her blond hair shimmer and shiver, some of it tickling the babe and making her giggle sleepily.

"Leo!" the delight in her tone, her smile and eyes included the very big red wearing, pretty shell, Raph and the tall man Casey - but briefly  moving towards the leading turtle in blue. She couldn't dash at him and throw herself into his arms her own full of the wonderful warmth and weight of Judith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next