Share | 

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:32 am

Food certainly sounded good,but Carl was letting Beth make the decision on if they would stick around long enough to eat. Fortunately, she was hungry too. A soft smile eased on his lips as she nuzzled a kiss against him. When she stood, he slowly joined her,but before they could collect Judith and head to the kitchen, Glenn spoke up, mentioning that Daryl and Michonne would not be back...

Frowning deeply, he looked at Maggie, who was to tell them that Glenn was talking in his sleep. Maybe he , would have believed her, but....

"...I'mnotasleep....." Came a very sleepy reply.

Carl quirked a brow at Maggie, giving her a half-amused look. "Okay. So they're not coming back, huh? Guess you still haven't taught him how to lie..."

"I'm-not-lying..." Came another muffled reply,face still buried against Maggie,fighting sleep,but trying to follow the conversation.Man, this was exhausting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:41 am

And as tired as Glenn obviously was he would not be quiet. Maggie gave Carl and Beth a sheepish grin, but by now it was obvious that she hadn't been totally truthful.

We'll be fine, really. If we need anything I'm sure you guys wont be far. There is no reason to worry yourselves. Really.

Beth leaned down and gave her sister a hug. So long as you're sure.

I'm sure, really. Tomorrow we'll have the lunch with everyone. she told them as she attempted to muffle a yawn. Ya'll get some rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 am

Yep. It was obvious that Maggie wasn't being completely truthful, but at least she was no longer trying to hide that fact. He waited for Beth to hug her sister, and he would have done the same... but it seemed inappropriate considering Maggie wasn't wearing clothes under those blankets. Hugs could wait until tomorrow...

"Yeah. We'll be close, and once I get Beth and Judith settled, I will get a set of walkies and leave you one.." He still had the one that the Turtle had given him, but a separate pair would be needed. "Yeah. I think the lunch tomorrow is a good idea. We will come early and help..." He told Maggie. Hopefully they could hash out ideas,and a feel of who Mikko really was.. if she could be trusted alone with Glenn and not rip his jugular open...

And he still needed check in on April. She had given Glenn a lot of blood...

"You two get some rest..." He told the couple, and waited for Beth to get Judith.. once again cursing his handicap. A broken wrist was more problematic than a missing eye...

"Ready to eat?" And he hoped the soup was veggie based, for Beth's sake...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 am

Uneasy, indeed. For many reasons. Perhaps a match made in perfect hell, but he was trying. Now, she was mentioning running away and getting married, and for him it was hard to tell if she was being serious or not, and it added another layer of uneasy paint to his already nervous canvas.

"By all definitions, that does not seem like a very sound plan considering..... and animals attract the walkers.." He told her. Despite the uneasiness, cuddling. He did enjoy her company and closeness, even if he was uncertain of her intent.  

"However, from what I collect, the mall will soon house its very own farm, unsure of how puppies will factor into the equation or be beneficial..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:40 am

This man was a logical thinker to the very end. She could see why he stayed alive for so long. She pressed another soft kiss against his lips letting it linger a bit. A hand found his cheek rubbing it with her thumb.

I wonder if you've ever let your heart lead you. There's nothing wrong with thinking things through. But have you ever just allowed yourself to take a chance on anything? Maybe you could on me? Who knows. It could be your happily ever after...very quiet puppies included.

Another kiss. This one lingering and deepening. a moaned I love you as she continued to make out with him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadpool
MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:33 am

Oy! Of course his child was already causing trouble!! When Bruce approached, he reached out for his son and took him from the man. A half nod at Bruce's comment. "His mother doesn't even know this little hellion is hers and alive so... I have to break that to her first..." And of course, they would need to find a way to keep him from eating people, because that was frowned upon.

"I guess some of us just can't handle coming back from the dead..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:43 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Okay, Raphael was NOT expecting that. His shocked expression made that fact obviously clear. He was quiet for a moment, giving his brother a half skeptical look before it softened considerably. After the way everyone acted once Bruce chose him, he certainly didn't see this coming...

There was a small, hint of a smile, but he couldn't give completely into his pride, because this was about so much more than that. It wasn't a clash of egos or trying to one up his brother...

"You.. mean that?' Okay. Maybe he shouldn't question. Maybe he should just roll with it....

"It don't mean yer not still -the- leader... an' it's somethin' we can do as a team. The mall is big. More people will be comin' in... could use two..."

Leo nodded slowly.  "I do.  I know you're an extremely capable leader when you fully apply yourself.  You just have to keep that temper of yours in check."  He may have been overstepping boundaries with that added statement, but it was true.  When Raph had a level head, there wasn't anything he couldn't do.  And that included leading a team.

He smiled softly with his brother's offer, a bit surprised by it.  "I would love that."  But he was extremely concerned about his family with Bruce around.  There were other crazies in the complex, too.  The safety of his brother, Sensei, friends, and Erica was paramount.  Leo wouldn't let any of them down.  Even if they didn't want his help in protecting them - his hotheaded sibling, of course.

Erica Martins wrote:
Text to Leo. wrote:
"I would include the turtles, but as we all seen, when they hear something they don't like they walk out. I'm not dealing with that." : Quoting the bat, his attitude towards your guys has not changed my Lionturtle."

She checked Mikey's t phone - no response. Erica found suits and she rolled them up tight into rolls stuffing in a shopping bag, she had refrained from sending more to her previous message to Leo because she knew this time with Raphael was important and that she did not want to intrude but Leo had to know she knew.

Her task almost complete she sat in her new suit her other cloths rolled up with the others and texted out a new message.
Text to Leo. wrote:
"Bruce is now trying to claim because you, my Lion, and Donatello stopped him from shooting Raph up with shit that yous were just rebelling against the mall and that you guys are the untrust worthy ones. That somehow standing up for a brother equates to yous making out you know better.. what a buffoon"

Leo heard his phone beep a couple times.  The first time he ignored it, but then thought maybe he should each glance at it to see who it was.  He held up a finger to Raph in a 'one second' gesture and then pulled out his phone.  He read the text silently and his frustration grew.  He glanced up at Raph and sighed, holding the phone up so his brother could read it.

"We're not even wanted here, Raph.  At least no one else but you."  Then he thought back to Diana's brief talk with the leader of the Hamato Clan and he sighed again.  "If we work together on this, we have to keep an eye on Bruce.  A VERY close eye on him, Raph.  I really don't trust him and the fact he tried to drug you last night was just the beginning.  I really don't know what he has planned.  But it's not good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 am

Erica was not really impressed. Amused a little by Mikey, and most upset by the happens she and Mikey were just by passing witnesses too.

It was a simple thing to distract any young mind with a shiny trinket.

And she hated it. But letting .... people.... like these just wantonly go about in the mall so freely was going to see more victims like the woman. Erica watches her sadly. In here was supposed to be safe. And she had been lied too.

Now she as dead.

If anything it affirmed to Erica herself it was important to view this place as a trap.

And Bruce as someone to be very very wary of.

She touches Mikey's hand. They were still out of sight by the looks of it and unnoticed and that was for the best right now. " Come on then we won't do any good here now and perhaps your brothers are ready to see yous. Have a family meeting." She encourages the soft eyes and hearted turtle away from the scene he was looking most upset and at a loss of how if in he could help now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilo Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
"K Mike - be careful lil bro!" Casey called after the craziest of the turtle brothers only half listening to Don and Lilo though she caught his full attention with her question. " wow I was at that Atlanta Compound for eighteen months never saw anyone like that there... though Splinter was imprisoned there and my wife and I barely managed to find him so it's still possible one of the other rescuers saw the one you speak of?"

Don gave a smile at Lilo, the very pretty island girl cared. It was refreshing and a nice change in this sort of world. " April is resting well, her vitals are strong, she should recover soon and very well... though, I'm sorry Lilo I saw no such one, but know Raph went a little further than we so just ask him to be certain... is this someone you think may be there? Why is this important?" curious.

A sideways grin at Don, " that I like to hear... well the first part... and I'll put the question to Raph sure, it's okay... uh the alien is my Uncle and built Stitch and his six hundred and twenty eight other experiments, he is probably the only one I would trust to know how to stop this... Not what Bruce is trying to force upon MY patients when their hurt and or unconscious." A little anger there herself.

Of course she could not refuse if those she treated agreed to be guinea pigs for his 'vaccine', but as long as they consented and unlike Raph or Glenn he was not trying to force it upon them.

" I'd hope to use the mall as a base I could start my search from but have not yet been able to - we were separated from him not long before coming here, hopefully he in one of the survival colonies around here. And if they know what he is capable of doing... He could have been made to create those zombies outside." she explains to Donnie quietly.

Stitch sat still listening hard for returning Hamato clan members and Erica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Bruce reached out and ruffled the little boy's hair. though he was sadden by the loss of life, and worried about what this meant for the child's future. He didn't blame the little one. Clearly it was something that the child couldn't control. then Wade mentioned coming back from the dead and Bruce frowned deeply.

I have a feeling your son's story is a complicated one. Talk to Mikko. Make a plan.
And good luck.

The little boy let out a growl as Bruce touched him, but didn't protest more then that.

Vanessa walked up to Wade. I'm going to stay out of this one. This is between his parents. Why don't you go talk to Mikko and I'll head up to a room and wait for you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus King
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:48 pm

seemed every time things got calm something else happen. But others had whatever was going on with the other kid under control. When Abby ran off he glanced over and gave Daryl and Michonne a nod in greeting.

He turned back to Dwight.

I say we get your town back then. Find your wife, get your town back from that asshole. Finally put things right. You have a second chance here, man. Just don't fuck it up and I really think things will turn around for the better. And if it's to take out Negan, you bet your ass I'll gladly fight by your side.

Laz looked over at Lexi and could tell that all this talk of killing Negan was bothering her. He felt bad, she must have still held some feelings for the man and here he was going on about taking him out. He fell quiet for a moment then finally pushed himself up.

we'll be around if you need anything. Take it easy tonight.

He then reached out for Lexi's hand. Ready to continue our tour?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lois Lane
DC

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Clark Kent wrote:
And those that were unaware of Lois' condition certainly knew now. Clark wanted to wait awhile just in case there were complications, but it wasn't his choice alone.

"We will find a way to destroy them... our child will be safe, I promise." And he hoped that he could keep his word.

"There are many things you can do here without putting yourself in danger. Maybe you can develop a green thumb.." And he knew that was asking too much. He couldn't see Lois ever being content with gardening. "Or, perhaps you can conduct interviews with new recruits. Find out about them.. it's not reporting, but the next best thing..."

Lois give him a look on the gardening skill that was very much lacking on her part, but then smiles on the second idea. hugs him embracing him, "I like the second idea better than the first on you gave me."Grins up at him; "I'm still learning to cooking, guarding will be the last thing I'd want to do right now. I'll never be as good as Martha on doing a garden." Admits to him feeling sad about that, but will try to do better with cooking when food was more available to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 am

Nodding and glad Erica said to leave the area he grabbed up her shopping bag of stuffs Donnie asked her to procure for them and moves with her, the girl hadn't known them long yet she seemed to know the scene was upsetting to him. He had been torn between rushing to the dead woman, he couldn't help and try to find some way to help and or cry.

It was a relief to be away from there in any case.

And like Erica the whole thing just proved to Mikey that the 'owner' of the mall hadn't a clue what he was doing. He glances at Erica sideways a half grin to her. "Soooooo - why Leo? - actually do not answer that, no doubt a Raphie some time - may not seem like it but he and Leo have that same over protective streak.... well okay apparently we all have that ... wait what was I trying to ask?" He had rambled and lost his thread... now thinking over that he puzzles and walks slowly beside this girl. " oh oh now I know - yeah... Will you hurt Leo?" there! and he paused their steps towards Leos room here, well his and Leo's and what had been dubbed briefly the Turtles Den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Beth just shook her head at Glenn. Poor guy couldn't even keep a lie right when his wife was trying to help em both out and give them some time alone. But it was an amusing quirk of his. After she said her good byes, she took Carl's hand again and lead them both out of the room closing the door behind the them then into the kitchen.

Why don't we just grab some to go. I'm about as eager as Maggie to be alone with my lover. She said with a grin then started to look for a container.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michonne
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Michonne was more then grateful for Bruce's help. The fact that she didn't have to shoot the child was a relief. Also finding out who's child it was was no surprise. She looked over at Daryl and gave a nod as she tucked her gun away.

Looks like not only is Eugene's woman turning whole town's into those things but also reproducing. But the more she thought about that the more that didn't make sense. when was she with child?

Then she heard the child's father say something about coming back from the dead. was she pregnant with that little boy when Michonne stabbed her? But why was the child so much older then? She wasn't going to ask, if mikko had been pregnant with that little boy then it was best to keep what she had done a secret from the father. with any luck, Mikko would do the same.

Finally Michonne broke from her confusing thoughts to speak once more.

Did you want to speak with Dwight? Because wasn't that one of the reasons they came down here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:54 pm

A soft chuckle, mind and heart full but there was a lightness to Mikey that made the 'heavy' feel a little less so. And as she had said to Leo in their morning hours alone she had noted his youngest brothers movements, the bounce in his steps and the energy that literally vibrated it's way through him from toes to bald head.

And she shakes her head a little. " I get what you were saying." she reassures as they reach the door to the room she stops them briefly facing Mikey to meet those blue eyes. Like Leo's a bright shade of blue humans would not achieve but unlike Leo's more periwinkle the blue, more baby blue. " I wont Michelangelo. At least I would not intentionally. I cannot promise I wont ever die or be hurt in a way that might also hurt Leo but I promise I am not going to set out to hurt him." Just for his ears, if the others wanted to assure themselves, they would. She makes a 'after you gesture' adding, " or any of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:13 pm

When the two young love birds were out the room and the door closed behind them Maggie turned to face Glenn once again. She pulled the covers up to their chins then pressed a kiss against his forehead.

Love you, Glenn. But sometimes I want to tape your mouth shut. she told him softly. Thankfully they left so it's just us for the rest of the night. You need anything? A foot rub? A bed time story? A....

That's when she spotted the stethoscope on the end table. Reaching she grabbed it then carefully placed the ear pieces in Glenn's ears, then the other end against her stomach.

Can you hear them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:43 am

Abby watched everything that was happening from behind Daryl. But she was less worried about the dead woman and the little walker child, and more curious about who the woman was with the gun that seemed to be friends with her daddy. Was this woman planing on sticking around? She hoped not! In Abby's experience every woman that was in her life tried to treat her like they were her mother. Abby didn't like that at all.

The girl didn't need a mother, nor wanted one and she did not want some woman trying to tell her what to do! Maybe it was from watching Negan and how he interacted with females, but Abby had no respect for them. Of course she was still so young and though she had her issues, with lots of time and patents it might be possible to show break her from those thoughts.

She isn't staying with us. Is she? Abby finally spoke up to Daryl and pointed at Michonne. I don't like her. She's ugly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 am

On the verge of falling asleep, Glenn was more than a little confused by Maggie's comment of wanting to tape his mouth shut. Had he said something.. anything? Honestly, he could not remember. Then she mentioned that Carl and Beth had left... oooh. That! A weak,sheepish grin,but fortunately the subject of his inability to lie was dropped the moment Maggie spotted the stethoscope and placed the ear pieces in his ears, the end pressed against her tummy...

It took a lot of concentration but finally, a weak and very sleepy smile slowly transformed into something more hopeful... more overwhelmed. The promising sounds of shifting and movement and small heartbeats bringing tears to the proud father-to-be's eyes....

"Oh, wow. That's pretty cool.... yeah... I can hear them... they're hashing out how to be better liars than me.... we're gonna have our hands full..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:39 am

Maggie grinned at that, leaning over to place a kisses against Glenn's lips.

Let's hope they don't get too good. But yeah, we are, and I can't wait. I'm damn lucky to have the best husband in the world to help me chase them around.

She took the buds out of Glenn's ears and put the stethoscope away so that they could snuggle. Wrapping her arms around him she carefully scooted closer, being sure to not aggravate any of his injuries.

You need anything before we settled down for the night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 am

Managing to get the stroller into the kitchen with them, Carl spared a small smile at Beth, wishing he could just abandon all cares the moment he left the room. There was still so much to worry about. Daryl. Glenn. Making sure Eugene didn't become Mikko's dessert. Getting Judith settled. So many responsibilities. Now, he understood the stress load that his father had constantly been under.. and now, he regretted every time he had blamed him for failures. He was bound to do the same.. but hopefully he had learned from some of his dad's mistakes....

"Yeah, I think we should take this to go. Still have to find a playpen or crib for Judith..." One of the many responsibilities,but he was already helping Beth find containers to take just enough soup for the two of them, leaving more than enough for Maggie and Glenn if they got hungry...

"April gave a lot of blood. I need to make sure she's okay.." He told her, finally locating a few plastic containers from the massive cabinets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 am

Things were quickly becoming more complicated. Daryl hated complicated.. this is why he had always been a loner. You only had to worry about letting yourself down....

All of that changed when he met Rick. Sure, he had been a part of the group before Rick came along, but it was his adopted 'brother' that made him feel worth and eventually, responsibility, because he cared about his extended family....

And now things were so much bigger. Rick was gone, but there was this new level of attachment to Michonne, and now a child that he barely knew, but knew that she needed him. It did not help matters that Abby didn't like Michonne...

"Yeah, she's stayin' with us. And that's not nice.. and not true... you need to apologize..." He told Abby, giving her a stern look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beth Greene
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:04 am

Once they found a container, Beth served them a portion of the soup and placed the rest in the fridge. She closed the container tightly and placed it in the back of the stroller.

Well...I'm sure Judith's playpen is still in the old room. Judith and I can run over there and drag it back if you wanted to look for April now. But I'm sure she'll be asleep. She needed the rest. We can always look for her first thing tomorrow. But it's up to you.

Beth took the stroller and started to head for the door. We are going to need to need baby food though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 am

It is true... Abby said under her breath. She wasn't about to apologize to some woman who dare to come into the picture to try and take her new and better father figure away from her!

Instead she ran back to Dwight and jumped in his lap hiding her face.

Michonne sighed deeply. She'll warm up to me. Give it some time. Our first meeting wasn't the greatest. We need to get you to our room though so you can rest for the night. Maybe it was best for Abby to stay with Dwight. She wanted to suggested that, but didn't want to come off as not wanting the child around. The girl simply wasn't her concern right now, Daryl was, and he needed to rest his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 am

Of course she was hitting him with the hard hitting questions.. all of which he was not prepared for. Eyes widening as a kiss deepened beyond what he was used to, but tried to ease into it, as uncomfortable as it made him. It didn't matter how many times he indicated that he wanted to take it slow.. she seemed to ignore all....

"Allowing your heart to lead never ends well, take Sergeant Abraham Ford for example.... someone you will most likely never meet, for his heart, and his manly parts dictated his actions... and I do not use 'dick-tate' as a pun..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next