Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Life Change - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:08 pm

" Hey it would be something different I could do something that only happens in movies and comic books. Besides maybe there will be something to reverse it later and if not that's fine." Mel said not giving up that easily showing she really wanted it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:13 pm

You think it's fine now. But. Like I said. The stuff is impossible to get, and you would have to be careful to not overdose. Don't want to turn into a blob. I can't help you. I have to think about my career, not to mention life. So no stealing from a crime lord for me.

Bebop and Rockstead walked out of the back room and was surprised to see Mel sitting in the living room. Rock folded his arms over his chest. How did you get here?

And how did you get here so fast?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm

" Met a demon cat and rode her horses here. You two are weenies I wasn't serious about that threat like your threats weren't serious." She explained sticking her tongue out at them in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Bebop looked at Mikko and Mikko just shrugged. He then looked back at Mel. Yeeeeeeeeeah a demon. ok. Makes sense.

He then scooped up Mikko and flipped her over his shoulder. We're going to bed. You and Rock have fun. With that Bee and Mikko headed to one of the bedrooms and closed the door behind them.

Rocksteady looked at Mel then finally plopped down on the love seat. Beer?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:25 pm

" I don't drink beer. And I was telling the truth it's like not believing mutants exist when clearly you do." Mel said annoyed that she was believed by them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Rock let out a yawn and grabbed a taco from the coffee table. Didn't say I didn't believe you. So what do you drink? Whisky? Vodka? Rum? You smoke? He asked and lit a joint. It'll calm yer ass down.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 pm

" No I don't but I do drink soda. And you shouldn't be so paranoid weenie." Mel laughed giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Soda. There might be a can of something in the fridge. Rock said with a snort. Can't help but be paranoid. Being in prison as a human is fine and dandy. as a mutant. There tends to be more poking, cutting, drugs, Luckily the Shredder can get us out of most situations. but it's nice to not be in situations. And it's really nice to not have cops know where we live. Or turtles. Mostly turtles.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:54 pm

" Well either way nothing came out from the threat. I just want to be a mutant." She said still thinking the two mutants were being weenies about it.

" You should meet Love sometime she's pretty cool." Mel told him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Rock took a hit of the joint and slowly blew out the smoke. Yer not being a mutant. Not because we don't want you to be. But because no one is going to help you get the mutagen. You still can't live here. But, Bee wanted to see about hooking you up with one of these apartments.

Love uh? Nice name. I assume she's your demon.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 pm

" She is and she can possess people so maybe she can help. As for the apartment I'm 14 I only get an allowance of ten bucks a week." She explained there was no way she could pay for an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 pm

We don't pay for these apartments. Rock laughed. The Foot owns them, they pay for it all. you just pay for all your other stuff. The places already have furniture. Though I personally think you should go back home to your parents. Like, tonight.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:08 pm

" Why do you care Rocksteady?" Mel asked him curious for a criminal he sure as hell worried a lot. It was like he was one of those criminals that had a good life before turning to a life of crime.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm

I care because I don't want yer ass in my apartment. Hell, I don't want you in this complex. I don't want you on my street. I don't want you in my city. Rocksteady took another hit of his joint and a swig of his beer.

If you were like, 18 or older then fuck, I would hand you a pillow right now. But no. nonononono. Ain't no kid staying here. And you annoying. Not even a sensible kid. You just all; I wanna be a mutant. I know we're sexy as fuck but that don't mean you gonna be.

Pibble leaped on the couch and laid her head in Mel's lap.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:25 pm

" Well I think the dog says otherwise so I'm staying. And since when are kids sensible?" Mel asked him confused none of her friends were.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm

Rock glared at her. What I want to do, is call security and have you removed. But if it gets out that i had to have security remove a child I'll never hear the end of it. He reached down beside his chair and grabbed one of his pistols. He then aimed it at Mel.

So I'll take care of you myself.

He then pulled the trigger of the gun and shot. But the bullet missed Mel's head by inches and went through the wall behind her into Bebop's bedroom. The next noise heard was Mikko scream and Bebop and yelling that he was going to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:48 pm

" Are you insane?! Killing me will get you killed! And you almost shot the dog!" Mel yelled both pissed and scared out of her mind unable to move with a gun pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:53 pm

As Rock was aiming up for his next shot. Pibble seemed unfazed, but Bebop came out of his bedroom. The door slammed open banging against the wall. A very angry, and naked warthog stormed out of the room and into the living room. He grabbed Rock's arm to get him to drop the gun, then with his free hand, punched Rock in the face.

Mikko ran out the room after she seen it was safe. She however had wrapped a blanket around herself. She went to Mel and started to check her over. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did he hit you?! She asked in a panic.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:56 pm

" No he missed thankfully he's drunk off his ass." Mel said in relieved that Rocksteady was stopped until she processed how he was stopped.

" Ugh my virgin eyes!" She yelled covering them but she couldn't unsee the naked warthog.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Mikko nodded and stepped back relieved that Mel was ok. Then she yelled out something about her eyes, and at first Mikko was confused but then seeing Bebop she couldn't stop a small laugh. yeeeeeeeeeah, sorry about that.

Bebop was still beating up Rocksteady but now the rhino was fighting back and soon it became a full out brawl on the floor. Mikko got up on the couch to get out of the way.

If they keep this up I'm going to have to call security.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:05 pm

" No kidding they're going at it like they want to bang each other!" Mel yelled making sure they heard her that should get them to stop their brawl. And it would give her a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Mikko laughed at that. They do want to bang each other. They're in loooooove!

Rocksteady heard the girls and noticed that Bebop was naked on top of him at once. He freaked out and pushed his friend off of him and stood up but was unsteady on his feet.

Bebop also stood up. Have you lost your mind!? Why are you shooting guns in the house!?

The girl wouldn't leave!

So toss her out! Don't put fucking holes in the wall! You could have shot Mikko!

Dude. Yer naked as fuck.

Bebop grabbed a throw blanket and wrapped it around his waste as he continued to yell about shooting guns in the house.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 pm

" Aww why not bang each other and get over with you're fighting like a married couple." Mel laughed amused finally uncovering her eyes it was just to amusing.

" Still you shouldn't have a gun while drunk you could shoot yourself." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Bebop slapped Rocksteady then grabbed him by the horn and dragged him to his bedroom and tossed him on his bed. Sleep it off, man. Bebop said sounding calmer. The pig then came back out to the girls and ran his hand over his hair, his other hand holding up the blanket.

He'll be asleep for the rest of the night. You sure you don't want to go back home? One last chance before I go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:27 pm

" No I'm good." She replied not moving from her spot really not having a normal reaction like most kids. Most kids would've wanted to go home at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next