Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life Change

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

Life Change - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 8:55 pm

consider it a history lesson then. Tell Mikko you finished History early. And OMG! yer one of those emo kids!

Bebop picked up his phone. Change of plans. Turn this caravan around we're gonna borrow a plane.

He hung up and everyone took a U-turn to head back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:01 pm

" No I'm not instead I'm a jock at least that was the label at school. And where are we going now?" Mel asked him curious.

" Uh Bebop if we're gonna borrow a plane just so you know I get air sick" She warned him.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 pm

We're gonna get a plane! Gonna fly to an island! A tropical island. So romantic! If yer going to throw up, do it on Rock. He's into that kinda thing.

Which was a lie. Rock was not into that kinda thing. But would be funny as hell.

We'll fly really fast so we'll get there before you have time to be sick.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:16 pm

" If you say so although Rock likes annoying me. Then again I can always annoy him for payback. It's kinda a sibling or uncle and niece type deal." She commented not looking forward to the plane ride but if she could bug Rock then it would hopefully be fine.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Bebop floored it down the busy street, both vehicles weaving in and out of traffic. They made it to where they needed to be in record time. They then out piled out the car, and started to load up everything in a large cargo plan.

I didn't know you guys could fly these.

Funny thing. Rock said. I didn't know either.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:19 pm

" That's reassuring Rock. So either I die in plane crash or I just get air sick until we land." Mel fumed not looking forward to the plane ride. She helped load up the plane though she wasn't going to miss living on a tropical island.

" So how long will the ride take?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 am

Ride will take eight hours if we don't crash. Sooner if we do. Bebop said.

Once everything was in, they drove the cars in and strapped them down. Then they closed everything up, fueled up and set off!

Ok...So far no one's tried to arrest us! So we're doing great! Everyone buckle up! Maybe buckle up twice.

The engine started and soon the plane was moving and lifting off the ground. Mikko was strapped in and looking a little green in the face. She grabbed a small bag and was quickly taking pills with some energy drink. something to calm her nerves. She was totally freaked out about this whole idea but didn't want to say anything.

Rock was co pilot and had a booklet and map that he was trying to read. We'll be fine. Better then fine! This'll be great!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 am

" You say that now." Mel groaned sitting in her seat strapped in green in the face. She felt sick but flying always did that to her for some stupid reason. As long as she didn't look out the windows she would be fine hopefully. Although he stomach would decide that on its own without her input.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:36 pm

And they were flying! Hey guys! Ever thought you would see a pig fly!? And they were falling. Oh shit. up! up! up! No worries!

The plane was again stady and flying straight no longer falling to the ground.

While we;re up here. Can someone read up on how to land...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:35 pm

" I think I left my stomach back in New York." Mel groaned dizzy and nauseous from the drop and then suddenly going back up again.

" I'm not reading anything until my stomach catches back up to me" She told Bebop.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:49 pm

That's fine. I can wing it. Get it! Wing it! I crack myself up! the ride for a while went smoothly and even Mikko, who was now more relaxed stood up and started to walk around with her pet lizard on her shoulders.

She looked over Rock's shoulder to read the map and pointed to a location. Are we passing over that?

Yeah, why? Asked Rock who was glad someone knew how to read the damn thing.

That's the bermuda triangle. You know the place where all those planes just vanish for no reason.

Cool. Well lets see if we make it then.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:43 pm

" So are we gonna disappear and end up on some mysterious island and have no idea how to leave it?" The teen asked as she got going over to them feeling less sick for the moment.

" And if we don't make it I'm gonna kick your ass all the way to next year." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:50 pm

You watch too many movies. No It's just a some superstition is all.

You know ocean scientist were able to take robots with cameras down there into the center of the triangle and they found pyramids and other strange structures. They couldn't pin point a time frame they would have been built or by who. It's aliens I tell ya!

Or mermaids.

Yeah mermaids would be cool.

Yeah cool except none of us can breath under water.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:18 pm

" Now who's been watching to many movies? And all of you are forgetting one thing I'm a horrible swimmer." She reminded them.

" But please tell me we're not landing there." Mel begged them not wanting to know if the legends were true.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:43 pm

No we're just passing over it.

Mikko looked at the map then at the planes map and location. we'll be on top the triangle in about 20 minuets.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 pm

" Passing over it causes the disappearances. Until we're past it we might get stuck inside it and disappear." Mel said nervous because reality wasn't all that it seemed now.

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Maybe. We about to fine out!

And there was a silence in the plane as they passed through the invisible walls of the forbiden triangle. Suddenly all the planes electronics started to buzz and go out of control. Bebop held on to tight to keep some control of the plane. The emergency lights kicked on and the alarms went off.

Just a set back. I got this!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 pm

" I think the legends were true! We're gonna disappear!" The teen shouted this was how it all would start then it would be whatever it was where they ended up. Mel was shaking and scared clinging to Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Mikko hugged Mel to try and comfort her while she herself tried to remain calm about everything. She had fallen into Rocksteady's lap so now the two girls were holding on to him. luckily he didn't mind and was making sure they stood put and didn't get thrashed around the cabin.

Bebop was doing a pretty good job of keeping the plane steady

And then....

It was over.

They were out of the storm and flying smoothly again. The alarm went off, the plane's electronics were working again. everything was fine. The only difference was there was a strange static in the air.

Mikko got up, taking Mel with her.

See! I had it all under control.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:21 pm

" Yeah let's look outside to be sure." She panted as she took a look outside the window everything felt a little off for some reason.

" Does anything feel off to you?" Mel asked them.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Mikko looked out the window and looked around. Noooo....yes. There's something you don't see everyday.

She pointed down to the water where a huge animal was swimming. Not one, but a group of them. Bigger then anything she had ever seen, with a long necks. Some dove under the water and came back up for air.

Good news is we're alive. Bad news is...We might have traveled back in time.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm

" So how are we gonna get back? If we traveled back in time there will be dinosaurs that will try to eat us. Not to mention giant bugs." She said with a shudder they would have to survive this mess and it wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:44 pm

So what's the bad news? Dinos! That's great! Maybe we can tame some and ride them into battle! By the way, we land in two hours. Assuming there's a spot to land now. We might have to just crash into some trees. And there's isn't going to be any gas stations either now for the cars. So it looks like plans are changing.

Mikko pulled Mel over and pointed in the sky. Big birds. Bebop might want to avoid them.

On it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 11:48 pm

" In Jurassic Park those things had a taste for meat. So what are we gonna do?" Mel asked them scared but trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:10 pm

Could be a guess, but pretty sure almost all the dinosaurs had a taste for meat. Anyway! I wouldn't worry too much. Those sea monsters, and those birds weren't alive in the same time frame. In fact! The birds should be fossils by now if those Thalassomedon are swimming around.Which means the food chain might be all out of order. So it's possible that we might not even be a thought to anything as for as being food to them.

Bebop stopped talking and noticed Mikko and Rock staring at him....

Ya know. If I knew anything about that kinda crap. We're landing in a few buckle up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Change   Life Change - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Change
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next