Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Beth grabbed the closet thing to her, a glass pyramid shaped paper weight, and stood behind with the baby. Lucky for them all there was nothing, and nobody in the apartment. Not anymore anyway. Nothing had been disturbed or taken.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:25 am

The tension grew and Donnie heaved a loud sigh. "I will go first then - huh Raph I think you might have taken my reaction to this whole mess badly. And I am sorry for that," his eyes drifted to the robotic arm and his guilt was plain again, " And I am also very sorry to have made such a decision in that moment for you, wish there had been another way." He tried not to think of what that zombie thing Mikko offered, as they did not know if it would have worked and who would want their brother to possibly become something like her? Either way. It haunted him to have to make that decision for his brother. And it haunted him his decision made Leonardo swing his sword for the cutting blow.

" Honestly, I know Bruce's choice is a good one brother... Leo has been training us for months now to replace him or each other come some horrible set of circumstances and you are capable of leading these people and they need it. And if Bruce had offered the role I have a feeling Leo and or Dad would have suggested you for it anyways, and I'm all for it! and I'd have backed you leading our clan too if Leo or Dad and or circumstances changed and trust you'd have felt the same way if myself or Mikey had to step up. But... but - that bast - he didn't offer Raph, he commanded, then commanded how we run our family! As if he has some right to! his mall or not we are not his pets!! he does not have a say in our family!" And this pissed Donnie off as the 'tactical' officer' of their family, their clan and the doctor.

It showed there was a growl in his tone. " Especially as we cannot trust him! that creep tried to unload his made for humans untested vaccine into you whilst you could not agree to it! Like you were some damned guinea pig! and is now treating Leonardo and I like we're in the wrong, like we're dangerous to this mall and its people for preventing him from doing so!? he told Erica to her face he doesn't trust the two of us specifically and that's his only reason for doing so - there is no other possible rational or truthful reason!" the turtle in purple began to pace a little agitated. " Clearly the man wants to use you Raph and that is why it is important to maintain our family dynamic so you have the support and safety net, so your shell is covered against Batman and whatever he is plotting. His refusal to back off that issue and putting out such a flimsy excuse makes it all the more obvious he is trying something. The man has not made such moves to openly inflict his whims upon that young fellow Carl and his group. Even though he openly accused them in the first meeting of luring that lunatic that attacked the mall and his people!"

Would Raph understand now?! Stop looking so damned hurt?! ( it was not hidden by the stoic gruff face the red clad turtle was putting on ) and now know it was not him, Raph that was objectionable - it was Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:01 am

Mikey put his hand up the clippers buzzing in them and looks up, until it had been mentioned he was not aware in any way that Leo had been preparing them. But... of course, they had been alone in New York hiding waiting for a word from their father and a million things could of gone wrong.

" Don's right Dude, the bat is an idiot, we happy to help him out, we are not happy to help him out in such a way he gets to use you bro, nope nuh huh, and he has no right to declare who leads our family. His people yep, our family nope. And if he had no inner motives or whatever he'd not have pushed this 'my mall!' crap so hard and let us sort it out. You would be good at leading the pampered dumplings Raphie... hehehe still funny..."

It bothered him to see Don agitated. He would have hopped up and grabbed Don up in a hug but knew that was for Raph or Leo to do so given that Don was clearly feeling very guilty for being the one to give the order for Leo to butcher their brother to save his life.

And it brought to mind something else, " I put your  Bruiserrrruuuurm arm in the battle shell ... um- so you can decide what happens to it man. The bat wanted to take it but we stopped him, that is up to you Raphie." a warm smile, tension or not, they had worried for Raph, they had defended him and were still trying to do so by making sure his family was intact and there for him as he took on leading the Mall people.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:55 am

Casey listened, watching the agitated Donnie begin to pace, sitting beside April now looking at his best bud, " Your brothers were... nice enough to Bruce last night, firm sure but nice enough he was the one who threatened violence first and ignored your brothers no's hah - would have liked to see him try to get physical with one of yous. Heard some of it through the bathroom door whilst Masta Splinter, Mike, Ape and I stood guard over you. Given that and his treatment of two of ya bros today - and trying to send Mikey off with that thing that eats people alive! alive man! as in screaming and kicking and bleeding alive! -"

Urgh!

" I'ma agree both when our bros said at the meeting and now here that you are the right pick for leading the mall people - but the flying rodent man needs to get the fuck over himself and leave your family bonds alone any changes are for yous to make not him."

To Casey it was clear, they trusted Raph, maybe Don a tad little less than a hundred percent, probably mostly due to his own guilt. They would support RedT and especially in this venture. But not the mall owner.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Michonne laid down beside Daryl not breaking the kiss until she needed to take a breath.

I was thinking, when you're all healed up. Maybe we can build Abby a playhouse close to where the new garden and farm is going to be.

Little did she know how Abby used her last play house. But it was the playhouse that was also Abby's safe place. So it could help the girl settle in and feel safe and more at home within the mall.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Maggie was honestly all for staying in the bed and not getting out until morning, but...Her bladder wasn't going to allow that to happen.I have to get up and pee anyway,so I can grab you something while I'm waddling around. Unless you rather I just wet the bed.

She flashed Glenn a cheeky smile.

Least it would warm you up!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 pm

The kid seemed to be calming down, and Mikko was now more at ease, not totally at ease, but more then she was when Wade first came in. She let out a long, slow sigh then reached out and found Wade's arm and pulled him and their son to the couch. She sat down and pulled them down beside her. It was another few seconds before she spoke as she tried to get all her thoughts together. But finally words formed.

Sorry I yelled at you.Thank you, for bringing him back. Even though she wasn't sure if the child being brought back was a good idea.

Mikko gave a sad smile and reached out to the boy. He grabbed her hand and knawed on her but this time she didn't pull back. I wish I could see what he looked like. I'm sure he's a little stud like his father. I think I have some ideas of how to modify play pens and beds that will make things safe for everyone. I'll keep him tonight, I don't have to go sleep so I can stay up with him. Tomorrow maybe the four of us can take the little one shopping for supplies. There's also the matter of a name.

She took her hand back, Her entire left arm and hand was now mangled.

I was thinking Anton. She said, now sounding a bit more cheerful. What you think?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Wade was reluctant to enter the apartment, especially considering that she had a very human male in there, cowering in the bathroom.. and their love child loved the taste of flesh. Finally, he gave in and allowed her to tug him into the living room, and onto the couch...

Then, their little one began gnawing on her arm...

..ouch!

He wasn't expecting the apology. In fact, he understood why she hated him, and she had every right to. He felt horrible about the way things had gone, but it was never his intention to hurt her. Her mood seemed to have lightened... maybe this was what she needed, even though he secretly wondered, like her, if bringing their child back from the dead was such a good idea. He would put all of the mortals they cared about in danger. His V... Mikko's... bathroom guy....

Hearing the name suggestion, he gave a nod. Agreeing only seemed right, especially considering their little one was making short work of her arm!!

"Yeah, I think that's a name I can live with... wow... OUCH ... does that NOT hurt?!"

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Eyes flickering, fluttering.. struggling to remain open, but finally sliding closed, mind still aware for the moment as his fingers lightly caressed her stomach and he nuzzled lovingly against her. Hearing her comment caused a slight frown that eased at her last comment. Always the jokester in her own right..

"I read somewhere, a while back... like a long time ago..." His words quiet and slightly slurred as he struggled to form them, fighting to stay awake and aware... as much as his mangled body would allow. ".. that urine is actually sterile...I'm not sure if it's true..." And if it wasn't, she would probably know. Her dad was a vet,after all....

"It was in the same magazine that said women's periods line up if they spend time together and they all go super crazy all at once..." A tired yawn, reluctant to let her go, feeling the anxiety over doing so, but trying to keep it in check. He had never wanted her out of his sight before, but now.. just the thought was suffocating. Perhaps his sleepy rambling was an attempt to prolong her departure...

"Dale told me to keep that theory to myself... he shoulda known I couldn't... He said I have no 'dial'.." A small, faint grin. He missed Dale. Every single day. The old man had been something of a father figure to him. Oh, how he wanted to tell the guy that he was going to be a father.. that things worked out.... but he would never get that chance...

"Okay." He finally gave in. She didn't need to pee on herself, and pain meds would hopefully help alleviate some of the pain and ease him into sleep....

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:30 am

But she didn't hate him. As much as that would have been easier for her, she still loved the guy. And with their child here she wanted more then ever for Wade to be back in her life. It was a hard pill to swallow knowing that he never really wanted to be with her like she wanted to be with him. Least, that's how she felt.

Hurts a lot. And I'm probably getting blood everywhere. I don't seem to heal up anymore, not even a scab...So little Anton needs to start to chewing on the other arm before nothing is left of my left arm to move.

Eugene is going to freak out...
She frowned deeply. he'll probably leave me. I wouldn't blame him.

Anton let out a big yawn and crawled between his parents on the couch, settling down and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:16 am

Maggie knew that Glenn was trying to stall her from leaving the bed. She hated that she needed to leave his sight, even if it was only for a few moments. She kissed him softly as she started to scoot back out of the bed.

Well...It's true about girls going crazy all at the same time. She said as she crawled out the bed. Annnnnd Dale might have had a point. She smiled and shuffled over to his side of the bed. She poured him a glass of cold water and a two pain pills and helped him lift his head enough to get the meds down.

I'll be right back. No longer then a minuet. I'll leave the bathroom door open if it'll make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Even with Beth 'armed', Carl made sure that she and Judith was behind him at all times. Keeping on high alert, he searched the bedroom, and after closing and securing the door, made his way through the rest of the apartment, searching thoroughly...

Nothing.  Still, he would not let his guard down completely.

"There's no one here..." He told Beth, finally placing his pistol away.  He really hoped that his father's gun was still where he left it, and no one had picked it up. One more reason to go back to the room that now held bad memories.

Heading over to the heater, he turned the nob until it was going full blast. "The room should be warm by the time we get back..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 pm

At least the little one was settling down, and would hopefully nap for awhile. Wade was really wondering if he had done the right thing bringing the little guy back...

"Yeah, it may be better if Eugene left. No offense. I just can't see him being able to defend himself if Anton decides to chew on his mullet..." Of course, he also worried about V being around the kid, but he was careful not to mention her name in front of Mikko...

"He has blond hair.. blue eyes.. and his face is usually bloody..."He told Mikko, recalling that she could not see.

Digging into the pouch on his belt, Wade pulled out the pill that Death had given him. Carefully taking her good wrist, he positioned her hand and laid the pill in her opened palm. "But, why don't you see him for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Glenn lifted himself just enough to be able to take the meds, not wanting her to do much of the work, then snuggled back down into the comfortable bed. Her warmth already sorely missed, and dreading the brief separation, but it could not be avoided.

Hearing her comment about the bathroom door, he gave a faint nod. "Okay.. just be careful in there...Oscar the Grouch may be living in the toilet... "

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 pm

I will be super careful. She promised. Then as quick as she could Maggie shuffled to the bathroom. As promised she left the door open. No Grouches in here! She called out to him.

After quick use of the toilet and washing her hands she shuffled back to the bed.

I'm back. And ready for some serious cuddles.

Maggie tucked herself back under the covers close to Glenn. If you have to go just let me know ok. She gave him a few sweet kisses. Are the meds kicking in?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 12:14 am

Hearing it was best for Eugene to leave caused Mikko to frown deeply and tear up a little. He was probably right though. In fact, with her condition and now her son, she couldn't safely be with anyone...Other then Wade. He sadly decided that she wasn't the one. Did that mean that she was going to be forced to be alone forever? No. V would die at some point then she would have another shot.

Her thoughts were interupted with Wade describing Anton to her. She smiled at that. Sounded like he took after her in a lot of ways. Then he placed a pill in her hand. She closed her fingers around it and lifted it to her nose to smell it.

This will give me my sight back? She smiled brightly. You are all full of surprises tonight. Trusting Wade fully she took the pill without anymore questions.

It worked instantly. Her red eyes went back to their baby blues and her like promised her sight came back. Her wounds healed, though the tattoos that were there did not return sadly. Her dull hair got it's shine and bounce again. Her skin lost it's gray and black veins to return to it's fair porcelain complexion. Cracked lips were once again full and pink. All the life lost had been returned to her. She would heal from injury now. Would never have to worry about turning, or dying. Death had given her a gift...Or curse, time would tell which one it was.

Mikko took in a deep breath and smiled at Wade before looking down at their child. Seeing the little one curled up against her brought tears to her eyes. Happy ones of course. She carefully scooped him up in her arms and held him against her.

He's so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am

Beth placed her small weapon down when Carl gave the cost clear. Seeing that Judith was starting to get slightly fussy she handed the child Angel in hopes that the rabbit would distract from hunger or thirst for a bit, least until they got things settled.

Then they were all off to the old room to grab their supplies.

Maybe we should ask for some help. Beth told Carl as they headed down to the first floor where the room was. It's a lot to take back and forth. food, Judith's things, Anything else that was left there. I think Eugene might have left that little sock monkey too. She had seen how Eugene seemed to use it as a security blanket and figured it had importance to him. Course she didn't know that Stitch had taken it.

Maybe we can see if Diana or Clark is free?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Food, pain meds- all sounded like good things, but first... business. That was the reason for the tension and hurt egos and distrust.. it was time to hash it out. Surprisingly, Donnie went first. Though, it shouldn't have been too much of a shocker considering how vocal his brother in Purple had been....

Slightly taken aback by his usually passive bro's conclusion that he would be a good leader... but Bruce had never dubbed him the leader of the mall, or even over their clan- security. Perhaps there was some kind of underlying play or motive by the bat to pit the family against each other, and if that was the case.. it had not taken much.

"Thanks.. he didn't give me that huge of a crown.." Indeed, his temper was also still simmering, but mostly mentally exhausted by all of this. Maybe due to what he had just gone through, and learning an idol wasn't all he was cracked up to be.. it was hard to smooth it all out in his mind. While frustrated by how things had gone, he did not, not for one second, blame his family for being on the defensive where Bruce was concerned, nor did he blame Donnie for his decision.. or Leo for taking his arm...

Sparing a look at the mechanical 'wander' that now served as his arm, his softened gaze met his purple clad brother's... "I don't blame you, Donnie... I don't blame Leo..." And Raph knew had he been in the position to make that decision for himself.. there would have been panic and delay... he would be one of those snarling beasts that lined the fence, clawing and waiting for a chance to rip the living apart....

A nod at Mikey, choosing to hear them out instead of interjecting too much, just wanting an understanding amongst all of them...

"He's wacko, I couldn't agree more. We should be on high alert. but we shouldn't tuck our tails and run... this is bigger than Bruce. Yeah, maybe some of these snobs don't deserve our help, but what about the ones that do? There's good people here... Bruce made mistakes, I know that.. we all know that. We stay on guard with 'im. Do our thing. Don't let him throw family dynamics into chaos.."

He took a deep breath, looking between brothers and his father.. his human friends. Agreeing with Casey, hell, agreeing with all. He knew Bruce had issues.. the man was sick..

"He made me leader of security.. not clan leader. Not mall leader... not kind. Security. That's what this place needs, after what happened. People were taken, beaten.. nearly eaten... who knows what else? One of 'em nearly bled out... Ape stepped up and saved 'im. What if we can all do somethin' worthwhile.. keep that from happenin' again? Bruce didn't object to Leo also leadin' security...we'll let it be known he don't own us.. he don't own these people... "
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:27 pm

The change was instant, and beautiful. A huge weight off of Wade's chest.. he couldn't help feeling partly responsible for her being as she was. True, his DNA had saved her, but now she would no longer need him to survive. Not that he minded giving up his flesh, but with V back... it was best to keep a healthy distance...

A soft smile stretched across his scarred lips. "You look beautiful." He complimented softly, knowing she was so full of mixed emotions over the fact that Eugene was not safe with her, being restored and better and.. seeing her son for the first time.

"Yeah, he is damn perfect. But, then again... he has the most beautiful parents." He teased. "We just have to figure out how to keep him from tearing apart our human pals.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Mikko was never good with keeping healthy distances. She scooted closer to Wade and leaned against him still holding a sleeping Anton. This was how it was suppose to be. The three of them as a family.

She smiled at his compliments. This is true. Beautiful and crazy parents. I guess he'll have to be under lock down at all times. I think there are those large ass bird cages in the pet shop.
I could pad it all up. Make it more...kid friendly. But that would only be for when one of us can't personally watch him closely. For his bedroom we would just have to make sure the window is secure and the door is lock think.

But I couldn't help notice that Vanessa was holding him without being attacked and so were you. So maybe he wont have issues at your place.
There was a hint of sadness in her voice as she wondered why he would attack her and Eugene and not the others.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Even a short, quick trip caused slight anxiety, so it was a huge relief when Maggie returned. A faint smile as she returned to bed, and he gravitated to her, body pressing against her warm form. A sigh of contentment as he nuzzled against her. He gave a faint nod at her question. "I will. I'm okay, babe." He assured her, returning the sweet kisses, then snuggled against her.

"Yeah, they're starting to." He told her, not wanting her to worry about his pain level, which was pretty intense.. but at least he was alive.He would see another day. See his children be born. Hopefully.

"You're so beautiful. Even on your way to pee." He teased, a soft grin hinting at his lips as he finally allowed his eyes to close.

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Carl was reluctant to ask anyone for help, but he knew Beth had to be tired, and it was obvious that his baby sister was, too. She was hungry and fussy and probably needed to be changed...

"I saw Eugene's sock monkey on Maggie's bed.. not sure how it got there.. maybe he left it or something..." Because Eugene had been in there, after all. He had no way of knowing that their weird friend was overly attached to the thing and wouldn't dare part with it.

Finally giving a nod at Beth... "Yeah, guess we can trust those two." Now making a detour for the lobby, where surprisingly Bruce, Clark and Diana were still there, with the red headed woman that seemed to be Clark's girlfriend. Approaching Diana, he was still hesitant, but he had to think of his girls. "Are you and Clark busy?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Good. Though if the meds weren't doing anything she wasn't sure what else she could do for him other then running around looking for Lilo, which she would totally do! So she was glad that they were working and that he seemed to be falling asleep.

His strange, but thoughtful compliment got him a kiss. Thanks, handsome.

Maggie settled herself in for the night when she felt something under her. She reached down and pulled at the lump, pulling out the sock monkey from under her bum. She held it up between herself and Glenn. Eugene must have left it. Hope he didn't shove some kinda mini camera in this thing and plant it in here for unsavory reasons. She shook the stuffed toy before shoving it under her pillow just in case.

Last edited by Maggie Rhee on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:17 pm

We can let him know it's there tomorrow then. It looked like it was some kinda comfort toy. But I don't really know him so i could have read that wrong. Beth was glad that Carl agreed to get help with everything. With the supers help, they would be done in no time!

Diana had finished helping pick everything up from the failed meeting and was quietly looking out the window. The things that had attacked the place seemed to have gotten bored and left, but she had a feeling that they didn't go far. If they were after Clark, then she was sure they were near by waiting for their chance to get to him again.

She turned her attention to Carl when he spoke giving him a smile.

I am free. I do not know about Clark, but I can ask. What is it that we can help you with?

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Also not breaking the kiss until it was necessary. The bed felt amazing to his battered form, but he couldn't think of his own pain. His group had really gone through it tonight. He hoped they were all able to rest. He was quiet for a moment, hearing Michonne's suggestion. Unlike her, he knew too painfully well what the child used the playhouse for. But, it was her 'safe place'. Maybe it would be therapeutic, as long as they made it clear that there would be no more painting walls with blood and smashed up babies...

"Yeah, I think she'd like that.." He told her, carefully snuggling against her. This was nice. Though, he still felt awkward and 'shy', it was certainly something he wanted to get used to. To be close to someone...

"Her last playhouse was a place of death... Negan treated her like an animal..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 30 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next