Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:20 am

Maggie happily returned the kiss, her arms wrapping around him. She leaned her forehead against his and smiled. I'll kick his ass if he does. She gave him another sweet kiss before releasing him only to take his hand in hers and lead him to the others.

Getting to the table she overheard Eugene's worries about Dwight. Like Mikko she didn't feel that Dwight was a risk. Course she hadn't felt that Lawrence was a risk either. But Dwight was different she thought. He just seemed low key, like someone who escaped a bad place and was just trying to live his life now. She could respect that. And seeing how he was with Abby was sweet.

Yeah, I think letting Dwight help out is fine. And sending him out on missions without a weapon would be suicide. If he's willing to help us, and contribute to our family. then as far as I'm concern he's part of our group and should be treated as such. But...That's just my thoughts one the matter.

Maggie pulled a chair out for Glenn then took a seat close to him. How's the food taste?
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:29 am

Beth grabbed a bar stool since they were running low on actual chairs. She scooted it to the table next to Carl. Like Mikko, she avoided the ham but for very different reasons. She eagerly scooped up the dish that April and Lilo had brought over, it just smelled so good and knowing that one of those turtles made it she had to try it!

She mostly ignored Mikko and Michonne. If they started to fight she was sure that someone would quickly put a stop to it.

Then the topic of 'work' was brought up. Who would go hunting, who would go scavenging.

It seemed everyone was on board to help out, even the new people, Mikko and Dwight. Least it seemed that Dwight was now a new person in their group. Mikko and Maggie seemed to trust him. But...Beth wasn't so sure. Eugene didn't trust him and she honestly agreed with Eugene.

Dwight seemed like a nice enough person, but how much of it was an act?

I....I'm kinda with Eugene on this one actually. She said sheepishly. that doesn't mean I don't want you to be part of our group! She quickly told the man. But you know how it is.... She felt bad and gave him an apologetic look. But then smiled at him. I'm sure with just a little more time with us you'll have all of our trust in no time. And...I don't really trust Mikko either so...it's nothing personal. Just, new people...
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 12:33 am

Food! Abby eagerly waited for Dwight to finish with her plate, once it was handed to her she sat on the floor and began to eat.

Of course she soon had the company of a hungry pup who she happily started to feed the nasty veggies to.

The little girl had no clue what the grown ups where talking about. But she did catch on that they were talking about her uncle Dwight and that worried her. She hoped that they weren't planing on making him leave.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:47 am

Glenn squeezed her hand as they headed to the kitchen, feeling his anxiety building, but trying to swallow it down. He could do this, he kept telling himself. No reason to be anxious. Nothing bad would happen...everyone here could be trusted....

Taking in a deep breath as they entered the kitchen, hoping that no one had witnessed whatever had happened in the den, but still feeling embarrassed nonetheless.  A smile stretched across his lips, seeing April and Lilo. He had seen Lilo on a regular basis, and she almost always got a hug...A thank you for saving his life. He had only seen April on that dreadful night as he fought for his life, and she so selflessly gave so much blood so that he would have another chance...

Slipping his arms around April as she sat, managing to finally get that hug in, whispering a quiet 'thank you' before taking a seat, scooting as close as humanly possible to Maggie. "" Glad you both could make it. "

And he heard the debate about Dwight. Like Eugene and Beth, he couldn't trust the guy. How could he, after what he had just gone through? It was a bit surprising that Maggie could trust him, but Glenn was sure she had her reasons...He just hoped Dwight didn't prove her wrong, as Lawrence had done...

And then there was Mikko. Returned to the same girl that had given him her jacket...so many questions...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Maggie filled her plate up with food once she was settled down. She happily ate leaned against Glenn as she listened to the others talk. She wasn't too surprised that Beth didn't hold much trust in Dwight, she had been trapped in that horrible place and seen Dwight in a different setting. But even after her trust had been betrayed once before, she wanted badly to believe that Dwight was just a poor soul that was forced into a bad situation. How could they judge him for that?

Now, Mikko on the other hand, she didn't trust her too much. She knew that the plan was for Mikko and Glenn to go out together scavenging. If Glenn agreed of course. She wasn't completely comfortable with that, even now that Mikko seemed cured. She also seemed unhinged Maggie was pretty sure the woman was one bad day away from mass murder. She worried for Eugene. And...Did she still want to eat Glenn? She wasn't a walker anymore...But did she have a taste for people now? So many questions.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Unaware of the questions brewing in Maggie and Glenn's mind, Mikko poured herself another glass of wine, her soberness quickly slipping away and giving way to a more relaxed, chatty, flirty self.

I did bring a little something to eat. Buuuuuut I wasn't sure how you guys would feel about it, I also didn't know there would be a kid around. She admitted.

A few days ago she had found some eatables out in the field behind the mall. She hadn't wandered far from the fence and there was rows of mushrooms. She had carefully picked them then took them in and cleaned them off with a damp towel and sealed them away so that Anton or Eugene couldn't get to them and accidently eat them, that would be one bad trip for them all.

But, She thought maybe one or two of the people in the group would like to partake in a shroom with her. She had a sandwich bag of them in her pocket.

Did you bring drugs in here? Michonne asked picking up right away on what Mikko was talking about.

I mean...no. by definition a drug is a man made chemical. what I have I picked from the ground out back in the field. The whisky is more of a drug then what I have. But I do have a plant that may have some interesting side effects when consumed. If anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Joker and Bane had watched Bruce leave the mall, least they assume that the car leaving was Bruce, they both recognized it as one of Bruce's many vehicles. After the car was long gone they made their move and headed towards the mall. Joker knew that someone in there was bound to recognize him, but hopefully he wouldn't have to rely on killing someone so soon into entering the place.

The door to the mall wasn't lock, nor was it guarded so the two let themselves in.

This place doesn't look so bad. Once we remove the undesirables from here it'll be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Eugene was the first to voice his lack of trust..which was irritating, but... understandable. He had worked for Negan, after all. And after what the group had been through, he really didn't blame them. When Abby took a seat on the floor, Dwight took his plate and joined the little one, not wanting to occupy a chair if anyone else joined the trusted circle.. he had not earned that place yet. And chances were, he never would.

Giving a nod as the Blonde also voiced her concerns, indicating that he got it.. he understood... but he wouldn't defend himself. There was nothing he could say that would break down their walls, and honestly.. he didn't want to. They needed to be cautious, for their own good..

"No. I get it." He said, picking at his food. The group had opened their door to him.. was feeding him.. that was more than he felt he deserved. "Best to be cautious..."

And Mikko's offering did grab his interest, but with Abby here, he could not partake. The beer was greatly appreciated, though...

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Daryl wasn't really expecting for Glenn to make an appearance, so it was a welcomed surprise when he finally did. He was fighting through his demons.. this was good. Each small step a victory. Now that everyone was settled, conversations started, and the first being the distrust of Dwight, which Daryl strongly agreed on. The guy had helped him escape... but still, he had worked for Negan... could they really ever trust him? It would certainly take time for Daryl...

And soon Dwight was eating on the floor with Abby, when there were enough chairs...

Still, if that's where he wanted to be....

"He'll prove himself.." And there was an 'or else' hanging on Daryl's unspoken words as he crammed more of the tasty ham into his mouth, savoring the taste. It felt like Thanksgiving or Christmas, but unlike any Holiday he had ever had with biological 'family'...

The booze had him in a haze, but still had some sense about him...

"Could take Dwight with me on hunts.. keep an eye on 'im..." And he spared a glance at Dwight. "But, I think I may need to do scavengin' until Glenn's.. 'okay' .. don't need 'im havin' one of those episodes out there..."

And hearing Mikko, it didn't take him long to figure out what she was offering. One hand still shoveling food into his mouth, he reached a hand out to her, waiting for her offering....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Mikko reached into her pocket and took out the baggie of mushrooms. She took out a couple of caps and handed them to Daryl.

I'll go scavenging with Dwight. If he thinks he can keep up with me.

She popped a cap in her mouth and washed it down with her wine. She then turned to Dwight and reached out a hand to him with a couple of caps for him. What ya think? She asked the man. think you can handle me?

Bow chicka bow wow!
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 am

Michonne frowned deeply as Daryl opened his hand to Mikko for the drugs. She had smoked her fair share of pot before, but that wasn't what Mikko had, plus Abby was around and this just wasn't the time nor place for that. Yes she had brought whisky, but even that she was starting to regret.

When the mushrooms were passed to Daryl's open hand she wanted to smack them away. But she also didn't want to seem like the over baring girlfriend that was trying to mother him. Still...Something should at least be said.

I don't think that's a good idea right now, Daryl. Not while Abby is still awake. Plus you're already drunk, and you don't know if she's done anything to them, could be poisonous. Can you really trust her judgment on what's eatable and what's not?

It was then that Mikko ate one. Michonne shook her head.

Maybe Mikko isn't the best influence.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 am

Lilo felt distinctly uncomfortable and didn't voice anything. Pleasantly surprised by the flavor of the couscous and trying a little of everything offered. Except the drugs. Though she eyed the mushrooms with interest if they had properties she could use...

April meanwhile mostly took notice as something to bring to Raph's attention as security. Like Lilo taking only a little of everything but offering nothing as far as this part of conversation went. The hug she returned to Glenn before sitting down had been a delightful surprise a whispered your welcome.

Not the two just sat and listened they had no news for the others or clearly anything to add as far as talks about scavenging or hunting went.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT
Yoshi Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 3:13 am

John Bishop kept his ulans of rats close to the city. With groups of survivors running about looking like they were going to war with each other he intended to simply let them fight it - when the time came he would swoop in with his mutant rats, not yet an army of them but certainly a force to reckon with and take what he wanted as far as weaponry, personal and perhaps recapture his mutants and supers too. Perhaps more of them this time.

He was a pragmatic sort of man. They could wait.

A rat scout came back with the news that the caped crusader was on the loose in the city... but as long as he didn't penetrate too far in and come across the strong holds toppled buildings rough walling they would not alert him to their presence.

The scout was sent off with orders to keep watch. But do nothing stay in shadows and be silent.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 am

Maggie wasn't happy about the drugs either. But she didn't feel she was in any position to tell grown adults they couldn't eat some mushrooms. Though like Michonne, she also questioned their safety.

You sure those aren't poisonous? She asked Mikko.

Yes I'm sure. I promise. You all need to stop worrying. I wouldn't offer anything that would be harmful.

Maggie nodded but she wasn't so sure. She thought now was time to talk about another topic.

When Glenn is well enough he and I can go out looking for supplies. But in the mean time I think sending Dwight and Mikko out is a good idea. it would be a way for them both to start proving themselves to the group.

Michonne nodded at that. And sending them out together means we wont have to worry about one of our own with one of them.

Holy shit! we're right here! rude much!?

Maggie gave Mikko a look. You did mention wanting to eat Glenn, so you have to forgive me for not fully trusting you just yet.

Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Abby finished her food quickly. Not because she liked it so much. But more becuause she kept giving her food to the pup. Once the wolf seen that she was out of food she went up to Dwight to beg for more.

Abby set her plate to the side and stood up.

I wanna play with the baby. She told her uncle and without waiting for an answer she started to head back to the play pen.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Like Lilo and April, Glenn was mostly quiet. The pain meds helped some, but sitting was painful, and ...tiring. He was starving, but after being on mostly liquids the entire week, he had to take it slow. He mostly picked at his food, contemplating if it was a good idea or not, but hunger finally won out. Nibbling mostly, listening to the others, and like most, thinking the whole drinking and partaking of 'drugs' was a terrible idea...

He gave Daryl a long look that mostly went unnoticed, questioning his lack of judgment. He should know better than anyone that you always needed to keep your senses about you, but like everyone else.. he did not say anything. Everyone deserved to unwind every now and then, but he had taken on the responsibility of Abby.. he needed to keep the kid in the forefront of his mind...

Then began the talks of the future outings, which was no surprise. This was the main reason for the lunch, to hopefully get him and the others comfortable with Mikko.. to get a feel of her. But then the plans took a whole new turn. Mikko volunteered Dwight for his spot.. ouch. And then Maggie agreed....

Glenn was never good at hiding his feelings. His 'poker face' was nonexistent, so the look of dejection was clear on his sickly features.

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Daryl was just about to pop one of the shrooms into his mouth when Michonne spoke up.. and then Maggie, and yes.. he could feel Glenn giving him that look. Bunch of party poopers. Eyes glazed from the generous amounts of alcohol he had already partaken of, he sighed and shoved the mushroom into his pants pocket.. for now.

"You guys forget I'm a hunter.. I know what's poison and what ain't..." He reminded with a huff, but it had been Michonne's reminding him of Abby being in the kitchen that gave him second thoughts... then said child made it known that she wanted to play with Judith...

He was quick to stand and catch her once again, knowing she did not play gentle with things smaller than her...

"Don't a nap sound better?" He tried to persuade, voice slightly slurred...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Carl was also a little irritated at Daryl, so was thankful when Michonne's words seemed to curb his cheekiness. He understood it. They rarely got the chance to let loose, and Daryl was making the most of it. Probably because of the alcohol.. but then again he had killed nearly an entire bottle of whiskey...

Then, the talks began about the scavenging runs, one of the reasons for this lunch. But after Glenn's episode in the den, it was painfully clear that it would be awhile before he was mentally ready. He gave a small nod, agreeing that for now, it was best to team Mikko up with someone else, and it would be a good way for Dwight and Mikko both to prove themselves...

"When we speak with the Turtles, we can decide on groups.." He added. And Glenn's feelings were clear on his features.

"It's not a permanent sideline, Glenn... but it's not a good idea for you to be out there right now." And he wouldn't bring up what had happened in the den.. his catatonic episode, not in front of everyone. That was something to address one on one... or let Maggie handle. But he did need to know if he was 'okay'. "And when you are well enough, and Maggie's able, maybe it's best you two team up, at least until you're eased back into it.." Because he had noticed how on edge Glenn became any time Maggie was out of his sight, and the freak out that had happened the night he had nearly bled to death, which resulted in poor Mikey thinking he had scared the guy. Obvious separation anxiety....

And then his attention shifted to their two guests, April and Lilo, whom had been extremely quiet. "You two need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Eugene had no interest in the drugs or the booze, only the food. He ate in silence, taking everything in. They didn't want Glenn on runs until 'healthy', and his upset was pretty clear, even though he wasn't speaking up about it. Then everyone's rational reasoning, which made sense. But surely knowing that when he was 100%, Maggie would be his partner.. hopefully that would defuse some of the hurt...

Eugene felt his services would be best served in the lab, but this lunch wasn't about that... details for another time. "She is trustworthy..." He spoke up on Mikko's behalf, and it hadn't been the first time. But then she volunteered Dwight for Glenn's spot, and he himself couldn't help feeling a tinge of jealousy, especially when she shared her mushrooms with him, and added the little 'bow chicka'... it looked like he had some more competition, as if Wade wasn't enough...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It seemed that Dwight would be doing savaging runs with Mikko. He had no objections, and was willing to help out for as long as he could.. until the shit hit the fan, as it was destined. Managing a hint of a grin when she asked if he could keep up, and like Daryl, pocketing the shrooms for later use....

"Guess we're partners.." And after giving the wolf pup the scraps he had left, he finally stood, having finished his food, heading to the sink to wash his plate. He would have went after Abby, but it seemed that Daryl had that under control. He didn't want to be the type to eat and run, but he had plans after this...

It he could rescue Sherry on his own, maybe he wouldn't have to go through with pending plans....

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 am

Stitch could handle rough play from Abby - he sat close to Judith content for the moment to wait until the humans ate before inviting himself over to do the sort of food destruction he would commit to such a spread... and probably the table.... Watching Abby - his ears up.

April shook her head a little. "No no need for anything, thanks Carl." she shakes her head. She had not been at the meetings and never seen Mikko go 'crazy' the way Erica had described. Also the woman didnt look as she had been described... And was here handing out drugs. So not having any personal experience she had nothing to add to this trust Mikko or not. She looks seriously at Carl her eyes searching his, "Can I offer advice when seeking to talk to my green bros? Just be honest with them they've had enough dishonesty from the owner of this mall, he couldn't even come clean that he told Erica to her face he did not trust Don and Leo specifically she gave that message to Leo right away, I believe even Raph saw that text - so they feel they can't trust him or his motives or his decisions. Especially ones regarding their family. So don't make that mistake. Leo recognizes you are leader of this group, please afford him the same respect with regards to his clan, Raphael is also very family protective so if you approach him first bare that in mind." she adds thoughtfully a smile on her lips.

Lilo chuckles a little and like herself Glenn sucked at poker face, hers was worried, she didn't trust Mikko but said nothing, and watched with a little worry and a it of a apologetic smile there was a limit to her medical care... that she could not simply heal them! " Nah thanks Carl but nah... and yes not a permanent sideline, but at least until I have cleared you physically please... and I would state the same for Carl and Daryl." A stern as she could make it look from the drunk man to her fellow teen. Then her gaze wonders back to Glenn as April gives Carl a little advice she looks between him and Maggie and reaches a hand over to touch Glenn's - only light and not maintaining the contact, though close encase he welcomed it, "You were kinda out of it when... I said some things... and I don't know if you will recall. But if you do - and you want to take the advice I gave you then... I suggest ... Erica - or Splinter." She didn't elaborate. From what she understood Splinter had been sexually abused himself in captivity. Maybe not raped - but he certainly was handled to obtain samples. But Erica... had been raped. If she understood more than once, over a period of time. A recent exam she gave the girl illuminating this to her. And she had told a newly patched hurting sore and sick Glenn then he may need to talk about it, and she would find some one who has been there... and now she had. Though she didn't know if he would recall it. Or right away, it may occur to him later. For now she was not going to push the issue.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 am

Mikko gave Eugene a tight squeeze when he spoke up for her. She kissed his cheek then spotted Glenn's look. He seemed upset over the plans. She probably would have been able to figure things out if she had been sober but in her state she didn't put two and two together.

Then Carl mentioned Glenn being on the sidelines.

oooooooh yeah. I didn't know if you were well enough yet for running around with me, Glenn. She told him and reached out to pat his shoulder. But hey.
if you are you can totally come with! I'm up for a threesome.

She leaned back in her chair. She was finished eating and would have went to clean her plate but standing right now was not a good idea. Instead she decided to tease Eugene some.

Her hand reached over and rested on Eugene's leg then giving him a cheeky smile she gave his leg a squeeze and moved her hand up his leg.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:22 am

A nap did not sound better! A little huff and Abby shook her head.

No. I'm bored.

The little girl wiggled away from Daryl and sprinted to the living room, to the playpen. On her way she spotted Stitch and stopped in her tracks. Fluffy doll thing!

She walked up to Stitch, reaching her hand out for one of his ears ready to give them a good tug.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 am

Maggie gave Glenn a loud smooch to his face.

We're not putting you out, Glenn. We just want you to be in better health before you go out into the wild. And I personally would feel more comfortable if you weren't alone with Mikko. even if Eugene says she's trustworthy.

She snaked an arm around Glenn and gently pulled him close to her giving him a one arm hug.

You'll be back on your feet before you know it. And it's not just you. I'm sure Daryl isn't ready to go out either.

Michonne nodded to that. There will be some more resting in store for Daryl. Maybe not bed rest, but no running around in the woods. Though that's if I can convince him of that.
Both You and him are pretty stuborn.
She told Glenn. Not good qualities to have when you're trying to heal.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 pm

All the reassurances that it wasn't a permanent sideline earned a faint nod, but it was hard to shake that feeling of being instantly replaced, when this whole thing had been set up to hopefully build bonds and trusts. Still, he managed a small grin, conveying that he was 'okay' with the decision. Plus, Maggie's hug helped ease some of the disappointment.. and how could he be sad knowing she would be with him whenever well enough to contribute? Surely there would be 'distractions', but he couldn't think of anyone else he'd rather be out there with. Though, he would prefer her within the safety of the Mall, but after the ambush a week ago....could he ever really rest easy with her out of his sight? What if another attack on their safe haven happened...

He tried to push the thoughts from his mind. There was time. Time to heal, and Maggie would need time during her pregnancy and a month or so after the little ones were born, so they certainly had time...

He welcomed Lilo's touch and at first, her words confusing. He vaguely remembered that night, fading in and out, but he did remember how comforting she tried to be as he panicked over Maggie falling asleep.. but then it slowly came back to him. She had mentioned it may be helpful to find someone to talk to. Another small smile, thankful, but not yet confident that it was something he could open up about. He hadn't even spoken to Maggie about it, though she had offered several times to listen. He didn't want to put more stress on her. She had been through something similar.. yet had been so strong. He had tried to do the same, but with the trauma of watching Rick beaten to death.. confined and starved in a cell.. kidnapped and used for someone else's pleasure with the cruel promise that it would be a long going thing... it had been too much...

"Thank you." He replied quietly, genuinely meaning it. But.. could anyone really listen without judgement? The world was unfair.. people were abused and raped and tortured all the time. It was the new norm.. but some things .. a lot of things.. he couldn't accept. How could anyone really listen when they had their own problems?

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Carl listened, giving a nod at April. He certainly understood there was a lot of mistrust between the Turtles and Bruce, and he had felt the same. The mall owner had been so quick to judge him and his group for bringing this new threat to the mall.. it had led to them being taken, Glenn nearly killed.. and some of them nearly slaughtered like cattle. Bruce had tried to correct the wrongs, but the damage was done... but there was obviously still friction between the mutants and the former billionaire.

"I'll keep all that in mind.." He nodded at April. "And yeah, honesty is important... I think as long as everyone is on the same page, we can make this work.." He told her. He wouldn't go into detail about what had happened to them because Bruce shrugged them off.. it would only open Pandora's box. What mattered was, trying to get this community in order and functional and productive.. not safe, because there was no such thing. But as safe as possible. Make it last for as long as they could, and with babies being born.. hopefully that would be awhile...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eugene, still enjoying his meal, stopped mid bite when Mikko squeezed his thigh. Well, at least she hadn't completely forgotten him for Dwight...

He cast her a shocked look, a faint scold, not really sure if this was socially acceptable behavior... they weren't in a bar, after all.. and it was noon, and there were children....

"Easy, now..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next