Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Wow.. things escalated quickly. Splinter stated his mind, and even Donnie... but Leo was being quiet on the matter. Yeah, maybe a small part of his agreement was the ol' rivalry rearing its head, but his decision wasn't based purely on that alone. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Batman had been an idol of his. Yes, he had heard of Bruce's intentions, and that angered him... but the man had admitted his faults. Did it mean that he fully trusted him again? Hell no... but if the guy was trying to get things in order, and appointing them to help.. .why back down?  

"I don't see it as over throwin' Leo as leader of this clan..." But, if he was being put in a position to step out..why not? Still, his whole family seemed against it... ouch....

Of course Leo could achieve and rise in all areas of life. Teacher's pet. Check. The leader. Check. The one to get the girl.... check...

Bitter. A little.. no.. hurt, but mood eased when Donnie spoke again... he knew the family was trying to keep dynamics and when he was down, they had tried to protect him from the crazy side of Bruce, and he appreciated that. Bruce still needed redemption, but...

"I know Bruce fucked up..." And he looked at his family while saying this, not caring if it may anger the Bat. It was truth. Even Bruce had admitted that much, but he was making attempts..

"If we're gonna be a part of this place.. we're gonna have to expand our roles a little, because this is so much bigger than the sewer..." And he looked at Leo. "I'm not takin' yer crown but.. this place is big and..." His one good eye shifted back to Bruce. "I think you need more than one 'Policin' .. Leo's good at interrogatin'..."

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Maggie smiled and walked back to Glenn. She bent down and slipped his socks off then tossed them away.

I wasn't sure if you wanted me to stick around. I know how it is. At least, I know from what I went through how it is. Let's get you cleaned up you'll start feeling better after a hot bath.

She didn't help him with his pants, but did assist him with getting into the tub. She stood out of the tub and grabbed a soft sponge, dipping it in the water and lightly pressing it over his back and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Yep everything is good. We should go see about your girl so that you can finally get some rest. It's been a fucked up day we all earned some much needed rest. You good to walk around?
I can grab a wheelchair. Run you around.

Of course Michonne knew that even if Daryl wasn't good to walk he would lie and say he was.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:29 pm

Carl agreed that Glenn would be out of commission for awhile, and even after he healed, he knew that Maggie wouldn't want him risking his life. But she knew how this worked. They all did. They all had to pull their weight, and Glenn was never the type no sit by while the others risked themselves.

Still, he gave a nod at including Mike and Mikko part of the scouting team. Speaking of the youngest Turtle, the guy was now addressing him, asking about Glenn with honest concern on his features. Poor guy. He remembered how upset he had been when the Turtle thought he was the reason for Glenn's bloody hysterics.

"Glenn is hurt pretty bad... but he's going to live.. thanks to April and Lilo. It sounds like you, Glenn and Mikko will be working together pretty closely here soon..if that's a position you feel suits you..." And a small smile, something Carl rarely did, but a show of his gratitude over Mike's concern.

...More disagreements. This time between Bruce and the family of Mutant Turtles and the Rat. Apparently The Blue one was Leader. Bruce favored the Red one. Hearing them angrily remind Bruce of his wrong doings, Carl agreed. The guy had been a royal dick, but at least steps were being made to better the place. At least he was listening now. Well, sort of. He seemed pretty dead set on making Red one of the leaders... or a patrol cop....

He waited for the Turtle/Rat family and Bruce to sort this out, casting a glance at Beth. She was being too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:41 pm

Obviously Mikko had caught his bluff,and part of him was inwardly relieved. Even though most of the chaos had died down, The earlier moments of the meeting had left a lasting impression on him. Accepting her hand with his free one, Eugene pushed himself up. He was in no mind set to hear Carl and Bruce mention his potential future role.

"I have to check on my group.. our group.." Correcting, recalling that he had told Mikko that his people were her people, too...

A small, almost childlike wave at Erica and Diana and the other good people that had stepped up to make sure the masses did not harm him during the outburst...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Mikko slipped an arm around Eugene and gave him a squeeze. Then let's go do that.
Do you know where they are staying?

She could probably sniff out Glenn but didn't want to bring that up. She knew that she was covered in blood and that part of the reason Eugene was freaked was because of her. She didn't want to make that worse.

Vanessa tapped wade on the shoulder. Are you going to tell her about the boy? The cure? Ask her about your swords?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm

"LAME!" Wade called out after Eugene and Mikko. True. He shouldn't care that she had found someone else. He was actually jealously happy for her..but c'mon! The guy was a pants pisser...he couldn't handle a little meeting...

...and Mikko didn't even wonder who the kid was that Vanessa was holding? But then again, why would she suspect it being her unborn child. This kid was five!!

Trying to prove that he was okay and unaffected with Mikko's lousy choice in boy toy, he shifted his attention to Bruce, not caring that the others were in the middle of some heated debate over which Turtle had the bigger dick... ewww.

"I have a job for me!!" He announced. "I can blow shit up! And kill people! I can also regenerate my balls. There has to be a market for that shit..."

...and feeling V's tap, his attention shifted to her. His mood now a little less annoying. Deep thought, and finally a nod. "Yeah. Later... when she's not babysitting her manchild."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:33 pm

She was staying... that was a huge weight off his chest, having felt his anxiety peak as she drew closer to the door. Though, he did try his best to spare her from seeing as much of the damage as possible, but efforts would be futile. The 'borrowed' pants stayed on until he was seated on the edge of the tub, then slowly and painfully began peeling out of them, wanting nothing more than to burn them and every reminder of that place and this night...

The bruises had darkened considerably since the attack, and at first, even the water was excruciating...but then slowly, relaxing, easing some of the pain and tension...

Hearing Maggie's comment, he was quiet for a long moment as she worked the sponge over his body. There was sorrow in his eyes. Regret for an incident long since passed...

"I'm sorry... I made you talk about it... you weren't ready to tell me, and I..wanted you to.... so I could be there for you..help you..." His tone still raspy from rattling lungs... it was painful, but he couldn't stay silent. There was so much more that he wanted to say. How he didn't even have to try and hide that 'secret' from her.. it was obvious. She knew... Carl... and anyone else that had been in that cell after he was reunited with them after the attack....

...and even had the signs not been obvious. Had months separated them and the wounds healed... he had never been good with secrets. And... he wanted her there.

So much heavy and he knew his emotions were at a breaking point. Still, he struggled to keep it together, to spare her. Finally meeting her gaze with tear filled eyes, though forbidding them from falling...

"There's room for two..."

TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am

Mikey gave Carl a grin at first, the whole of him in the expression of relief and joy at the news, his shoulders had been tense and they still were he shifted from foot to foot never still his hands curling and uncurling, but in that moment of 'yay' his shoulders lopsided a little in some sag of relief and his left fist gave an 'oh yeah' sort of pump motion... then his shifting stance resumed, he pulls out a nunchuck reflexively, twirling it making the weapon sing in the air between them. " Man thats a good thing too hear, I mean it, was very scared for him I was... though part of that was thinking I scared him - many still see us as monsters after all, glad he doin better. April?, our April? the very lovely red hair April? yeah she like a big sis to me and the bros and a daughter to dad. She's helped us a lot too..." his voice happy and proud of April and loving as he describe her... but also nervous... Undetected to human nostrils was clear phenomenal signals that Leonardo was angry. Very angry. It was in the air around them -No! not the usual stinky farts he Mikey pollinated most spaces with!!

Though Leonardo was not one to explode like Raph Mikey was still more restless than usual.

Now he shook his head declining both Carl and Bruce this time. " No can do dudes, doubt any of my bros want me sent off with that she, Casey found eating a person alive out the back of this place after the first battle here. He -" he jabs a finger at the Batman, Mikey once had idolized him too. Now for him that was over. " is no doubt hoping she'll lose it and I'll get bit and clawed and probably half eaten trying to hold her off of one of yas or myself when she snaps again without trying to kill her and he'd get an nice fresh infected with whatever she is mutant turtle to play with... prod, prob and dissect.... not that usually I would object to being nibbled on by such a hottie..." yeah that was how he, Mikey, saw Bruce now. Someone they had to be wary of. Almost like Shredder.... nah Shredder was way worse... maybe Baxter bad. Bishop bad.

And Mikey couldn't believe Raph even had a moment of hurt over his features. Couldn't he hear Don and Splinter? It was not him that was in any doubt. In fact had Bruce's decision been motivated by genuine trust and friendship and some actual form of acknowledgement for the defenses they twice mounted for this place (which should have earned them ALL some trust! ) and actual attempt at redemption not just a convenient puppet he can place and manipulate against them, Michelangelo knew and thought Raph knew that there would only be some expected grumbling from brother competitiveness.

...did Raphael not know that? Was that hurt look there because he thought they just didn't want to follow his leadership?! ... Didn't he trust them!?

Mikey sighed and like Carl waited for this to play out.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:22 am

Erica gave Splinter a half grin bringing her feet together and hands on her thighs performing a long ago learned seiritsu bow to the seat rat man. "Douitashimashite" softly to him waiting for his return before moving forward a little, there might not be more time after this - Erica did not think this was going well. She hoped Carl was making mental notes here... She was.

" Watashi wa kāru o hayaku tazuneta. Soshite, kare wa sore ga daijōbudatta to itta... Anata wa judisu o sukoshi mochitaidarou ka?" She asks in a whisper very gently scooping Judith out of the stroller, so light and gentle preparing to laying the child in Splinters arms. Maybe getting in a hug of her own too.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translations: "You're Welcome" and " I asked Carl earlier and he said it was okay then... would you like to hold Judith, for a little bit?")
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 am

Splinter felt his ears droop a little, no Raphael, he wanted to say catching the brief moment of hurt. It's not you my son. Did I not just say that? That Leo was training you to be his co leader or replacement leader?! it's not you... it's the man who wants to use you?!

But he was not going to say no more, he trusted his sons. And his wonderment at briefly pondering if Bruce was actually that dense as to not see what the issue was - died...

Erica bowed and spoke to him in Japanese! he gave a grin of delight his anger was not for her. And sides, he could smell it too, Leo was very angry. "Oh would I? I would I would I would... you speak Japanese very well my dear." he compliments looking over at Carl and when Mikey finished declining the task rudely thrust at him by one and more kindly ask about by the youth they had seen earlier Splinter addresses him, " I too am glad to hear that about your friend Carl, uh May I?" just to be absolutely sure this was okay. And hoping he did not frighten the blond with him.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 am

Maggie gave a smile and stripped out of her night gown. She then got in the tub, slipping behind him in the water. Her legs on either side of him. Once they were both settled in she once again began to wash him down with the sponge.

You don't have anything to be sorry for. I'm the one that's sorry. If I hadn't been so trusting. None of this would have happen. She said and kissed the back of his head.

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 am

Bruce gave another nod at Raph. Sounds good, Raph. You can put Leo in charge of that. Mike, it's ok if you don't want to go out with Mikko if you're not comfortable with her. But I would rather you didn't assume things please.

He then turned to Wade. That's perfect Wade. You can be part of the scavaging team then. I'm sure you have no worries about Mikko's ailment?
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am

Beth was getting pretty annoyed with these turtles. She got it, Bruce didn't show them the best first impression. But fuck! He was trying now. Give the guy a break the only other time he dealt with large green guys was probably when they were trying to kill him. And weren't the turtles suppose to be all zen or something?

You know. You could at least give Bruce the benefit of the doubt here. He's trying to make things right. Instead of pushing back you could at least try to be a little more helpful. Also I have you know that as crazy as she may be, Mikko did save my life, and Eugene's and Michonne...She also dragged Wade's body parts around at risk to herself just so that he would be able to come back whole again.

And do you think that maybe Bruce isn't pitting Raph against his brothers. But instead he just feels Raph is best for this job? A job. Which is a sepreate thing from family life. Maybe this is why he wanted to leave you guys out of other meetings, because you would just argue. But what do i know?
I'm just the girl the with the bunny...Also I think I would be best suited as a baby sister.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:10 pm

" Sure but I just want one thing. Is there any tech here or something else so I'm not stuck in a wheelchair while my legs are healing? I want to be of more use and I can't while being stuck in this thing." Mel asked him otherwise ready to do her job.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Michonne's comment about running him around in a wheelchair earned a snort, his equivalent of a smile, though the action painful to injured lungs. Though, he had always been good at hiding his pain. "I wouldn't be caught dead in a wheelchair. I'm good to walk.." He told her.

"Don't think we should leave until they're finished in there, though.." He reminded, giving a nod towards the bathroom door. "Maggie ain't supposed to e strainin' herself...."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Eugene was glad that Mikko was in agreement. While he would do whatever he could, as long as it excluded placing himself in mortal danger, for the mall... he was ready to leave this meeting. Even though most of the chaos had died down, there was still tension and arguing and his stress level was at its limit...

His free arm slipped around Mikko as they walked, still shaken and completely unsure of where they would find his group...

"I have no idea. Perhaps we should have asked Bruce..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Mikko didn't really want to go back to the others. She heard Wade call after them and caught a bit of what Mike had said about her. Yeah she really didn't want to go back there. Giving Eugene another tight squeeze she shook her head.

Nah no need. I can find em. Glenn's sent is like, forever in my nose hairs. I can sniff him out if there's still enough of his blood laying around. I know it sounds freaky and gross. But if you think about it, it's quite a helpful talent to have.

Anyway let's go see our peeps.

She then started to guide him to Glenn and Maggie's room.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:27 pm

I was going to come back after we got everything settled. But you're right, they could be finished before we are.

Michonne pulled a chair up next to Daryl and sat so her legs laid over his legs. she leaned forward and planted a kiss against his lips.

I know you're trying to tough it out. But don't push yourself too much. Hurting yourself more just means more rest and more I have to wait on you hand and foot. The horror. She smirked and kissed him again.

You want some of that soup Stitch cooked up?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Glenn managed a faint grin as Maggie undressed. God, she was so beautiful. Not a day went by that he didn't wonder, how he had gotten so lucky. How he had managed to snag the heart of the most beautiful woman he had laid eyes upon. Even now in his emotional state, he could appreciate that.

Feeling the warmth of her bare skin against his was soothing. Though, he wanted nothing more than to be in her arms...

Hearing her self-blame, he shook his head. Even though he had been skeptical and untrusting of Lawrence, he never blamed Maggie for having hope that he was one of the good ones. Hope and trust were rare these days...

"You didn't know..." He said hoarsely, though, the humidity from the warm water soothing the burning in his lungs. "Are.. you okay?" He asked, hating that he could not see her. He vaguely recalled her passing out while Lilo and April worked to save him....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Maggie soaped up the sponge and began to suds up Glenn's bruised skin. She would probably continue to blame herself for a while. She had no way of knowing, but she still shouldn't have been so trusting of someone they didn't know.

Yeah I'm ok. Just tired. I feel like I get so much sleep and not enough sleep all at once. I'm sure it's because I haven't had a full meal in a while. Not that I don't want one, I just haven't felt hungry enough to sit down and eat. I think it could be stress. who knows. Babies do messed up things to a woman's body.

She ran the sponge over his shoulders and neck.

What about you? Anything you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 10:22 pm

"....His scent is ..burned into your nose hairs?" Indeed, that did sound gross... but considering what she was, it should come as no surprise. "Due to him nearly bleeding out, or... care to elaborate on what he smells like ?" Because now he was curious. Her senses were no doubt heightened.

Either way, he would not question her ability, but trust in her guidance as she led them towards the new room....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Glenn knew that she would feel guilty for awhile. He just wished he could change that somehow. There was no taking back what happened,they just had to heal physical and emotional wounds and move forward, as they always did...

...but at least they were still breathing and given the chance to make that recovery. Glenn knew, he had cut it close so many times....

Hearing that Maggie hadn't eaten really concerned him. He knew it was important for her, considering the fact that she had the 'baby condition times two'. "Is there anything that you're craving?" He knew that they could not afford to be picky with food, but if there was anything that would make her interested in food again, he would do his absolute best to find it.

Resting a shaky hand against her thigh, thumb caressing her skin. He really wished that he could see her, to be in her arms. "You're taking prenatal vitamins, right?" He was certain that Lilo had given her some, or would.. and if they were not available, then he would scavenge for some.

Then she asked if there was anything he wanted to talk about. An opening to get whatever off his heart. So much had happened. Maggie's trust betrayed by a monster. Being kidnapped. Tortured, raped.. then given to cannibals to be slaughtered... and his heart still felt the crushing blow of the sacrifice that Maggie had tried to make in an attempt to spare him of being butchered like an animal. She had agreed to marry Negan...

How, during that line up he thought it was over for him. During the torture and rape and Lawrence telling him he was 'his' until healed. Being thrown into the back of that van to be taken to slaughter...

He needed to talk about that stuff. He knew it. But also knew that if he did, his efforts to hold back the tears that burned his eyes would all be wasted. Maggie had gone through so much, too. And it was his job to be strong for her, even though he felt he was crumbling inside...

"I... just need a.. hug.."Tone quiet and hinting at unsteady emotions...

TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Leo just continued to glare at Bruce. There was no reasoning with him. Leo's temper was beginning to rise, but he wasn't going to just let it get the best of him. He was better than that. He was better than Bruce. Bruce was only firmly convincing him that he didn't give one lick about Leo, his position, or his family. This wasn't about leading anymore. After the man assigned Mikey to go with Mikko, that was the last straw.

Instead of Leo addressing the Bat, Leo turned to his family. "We're leaving," he told them without leaving room for argument. Then he addressed only his hotheaded sibling. "Raph, I need to talk to you...now." He kept his tone even, but he made it clear that this was happening right now and not later. "Back to our rooms." Then without another word, he began leading his family (and even Erica if she wanted to) back to their hotel rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Mikko lead Eugene to the room and was surprised at his questions. Was he actually interested in knowing how his friend smelled? It was also a hard question to answer. After thinking on it for a few moments...

It's like...Wine. I mean he doesn't smell like wine. But like wine looks the same and maybe smells and taste the same to people. But to others who have a taste for the stuff can pick out little flavors in different wines. it's like that. everyone pretty much smells and taste the same, but everyone has tiny differences that I can pick up on. Glenn and wade are easiest for me to pick up on right now because I've been around their blood the most in the last few hours. I will say, i've noticed that people who realize what's coming. Who are scared a few seconds before hand, taste sweeter then those who are caught off guard. But that might more info then you wanted...

Here we are!

She stopped outside the room and knocked lightly on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 19 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next