Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:41 am

There was much relief that Erica could do this. Still, Carl worried for those on the opposite  side of him. Mainly Glenn. And how much effort Maggie was putting into keeping him awake. Even as Maggie practically peeled Glenn's eyelids open to look at him. There was only a faint smile of recognition, perhaps to reassure Maggie that everything would be okay.... even if it could no longer be....

Situating Judith to rest in his lap,Carl shifted to pull up Glenn's shirt, exposing the bleeding wounds to each of his sides. Noting the intense bruising.... and the deep blue fingerprints at his hips, which he tried to ignore.

His right side. Attempts had been made at stitching, but the upper portion had been busted, leaving a nasty and still bleeding wound. His opposite side, close to Maggie... the makeshift compress had slipped. He tried to adjust it as best as he could, but knew Glenn needed expert medical treatment... and soon...

"That bullet is still in there..." He noted, but knew there was nothing they could do while moving. "He's gonna need blood..." Because most of Glenn's was soaking his shirt and staining the seat. And now, realizing that Glenn could very well die.... Carl felt horrible. He had never gotten the chance to apologize to Glenn for being so hateful....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 2:53 am

Maggie knew the damage was bad. She didn't even want to look at the wounds anymore. There was little she could do about any of it, her focus was keeping Glenn awake but that was looking like a losing battle. She only nodded when Carl spoke. It was obvious from Glenn's complxtion that he was going to need blood, she would be willing to give but already knew that others wouldn't allow that due to her pregnancy.

Hopefully there were others in the mall who would be willing. If not then she would give them no choice then to use her.

She smiled at Glenn but it was forced. Knowing full well that she could lose him before they even reached the mall, then...Then he would have to be delt with before he turned. She wasn't prepared for that. He might have thought that she was strong enough to go on without him, to do what needed to be done. But she didn't think she was.

Just a few more minuets, Glenn. Keep your eyes open for me. If you don't, I'l have to tape your eye lids to your forehead to keep em open.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 3:02 am

" I know I know." calm, be calm don't speed like a freak and kill them all and defeat the purpose of getting them all to safety! Calm was easy to find. And it felt familiar but not her own. Weird.

And trying to share it with all her truck cab passengers - just hold on, be calm, deep breaths and focus!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 4:28 am

Driving proved to be very hard with limited vision. so she had to roll the windows down and use her other senses to just stay on the road and find her way around. Good thing roads were empty. While reaching around the truck to see what else there was that could be useful she found cassette tapes! Couldn't read what was on them but mystery was part of the fun.

Maybe a little music will get us in the mood. She told Wade and popped in the cassette.

There was silence at first and she thought that maybe that side was finished so she was about to turn it over when the music started. Soon Alice Cooper's Poison was blasting through the speakers. Mikko drummed on the steering wheel and sang to the song.

Your cruel device,
Your blood like ice.
One look could kill,
My pain, your thrill.

I wanna love you, but I better not touch
I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much
I wanna taste you, but your lips are venomous poison!

Your mouth, so hot
Your web, I'm caught
Your skin, so wet
Black lace on sweat

This my jam! You doing ok back there? Sure you are. My singing can sooth the mighty beast. Oh...I wanted to say sorry for tearing up your arm earlier. That was my bad.
She added and took another bite out of the arm she took from the Terminus guy.

Back where Mikko left the Termites laying, they had reanimated. The now mostly nude mutated walkers let out a piercing shriek. Knowing where food was they made their way to the trees, the new virus obviously preferred to be off the ground and the monsters quickly started to make their way back to Terminus.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:42 am

'Turtle's Den.' Pt7 wrote:
Mikey: Mikey glances at Donnie - kneading a bit of air to bench as he mentally imagines a cartoon version of a conveyor belt of lines up zombies being going into one end of a noisy sputtering machine processed and gliding out the other end into gasoline canisters... blink blink. "And here we all thought Raph was the twisted one dude." he pokes out his tongue and then eeeeps realizing he was miming kneading not actually doing it and returns to it for a few moments before placing the dough back into a bowl to rise and grow some washing his hands after this, even though to him they smelled like vanilla delights!

Leonardo: Leo listened to Splinter's words and took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Focusing on Raphael...he could do this. Finding Raph wasn't nearly as difficult for him to do. Once he had his brother, Leo smiled. "He's fine. He's feeling...happy. But I don't know why." With Raph, it could be many things. He just hoped his brother was staying out of trouble. He tried reaching Erica again, this time not feeling so much in the way of negative emotions from her. "Erica is feeling much better." Again, Leo didn't know the exact reason why, but he hoped he was able to send those reassuring thoughts her direction. So far, Leo was doing okay and not getting a headache from this new type of training session.

Donatello: He hadn't realized he was thinking out loud, but hearing Mikey glances sideways and laughs at Mikey's mishap shoving his shoulder in response. "Hush now, I mean at least these dead will have some dignity in being of use yes?" he points out hating bit that it become a habit of making light of the deaths of what were once humans. but sometimes it was all you could do, and maybe he was right if there was some way to recycle them so... why not?

Splinter: "Probably just time with his best friend or our April." Splinter chuckles a little and ears perked up a little, in surprise, wow either Leonardo and Erica had a stronger connection than he anticipated for so little time together or Leonardo was more adept at this than he had expected for a noob. or something on the girls end had gone right. Hmmm he rather thought it could be a bit of all those and it was another reason to be proud. "That is good, perhaps you have given her a little encouragement, it takes practice, but soon even in moments before sleep you will be able to pick out your loved ones and feel the state they are in. I regret not having tried teaching you this before April, Casey and I left for Atlanta then at least yous might have been comforted in the fact I was alive. I used this myself some nights to be reassured you my son and your brothers were alive. Hmmmm something doesn't feel right..." he adds focusing around the energies of Raphael and Casey - but it wasn't them, it was something else and he couldn't figure it out but it felt wrong and gross.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:58 am

Clark Kent wrote:
With a grin, Clark scooped up Lois and carried her back to the room. Once they reached their destination, he carefully placed her on the bed, then smothered her with kisses before disappearing into the kitchen to hopefully fulfill all of her wishes.....

While he was preparing everything, he felt an overpowering tug... a pull. Sickness? No. He was immune to human ailments. But. That overpowering pull usually accompanied Kryptonite....

The Krypto Zombies were just outside the fence, clawing and climbing.... then attacked the Mall's barriers...

At least they weren't close enough to fully do him in, but he felt incredibly weak..... sick, but shrugged it off as still recovering from his ordeal.....  

'Turtle's Den.' Pt 8 wrote:
Mikey: Flicking excess water off his hands Mikey pouts in thought tilting his head and thinking over that way of putting it. " Mmm okay yeah I guess... still you are twisted my brother, so twisted." He grins and wipes down the floury bench space before picking up his chocolatey drink and turning to rest his shell to bench and sip watching Splinter and Leo meditate.

Leonardo: This time Leo opened his eyes and looked at his father. "What is it, Sensei?" Leo has had some bad feelings about the place for a while, so he wasn't sensing anything new. His biggest source was coming from Bruce, but other things have seemed off, too. If Splinter was sensing something else, then that was cause for concern.

Donatello: "Maaaybe a little." Donnie concedes chuckling also resting his shell back coffee in hand and breathing deep the wickedly good scent of it, looking like he was watching but mostly in that stare state of mega thoughts, all his ideas in the forefront of his mind, making mental calculations and educated guesswork on it all. From body armor to the 'toys' he was making, bio zombie goop fuel...

Splinter: He concentrated harder, his furry brow furrowing and his fingers curling into fists as he probes outward around Raphael and Casey's energies, trying to discern what the unease was. "I... cant tell... Leo... but.. it's... something... not inside the mall..." Of that he was fairly certain and he does not admonish Leo for breaking his state, focusing on trying to pin pont the slick slimy decaying feeling.

Leonardo: Now Leo was extremely curious. So much, in fact, that he stood up and went over to the window to look outside. He gasped softly at what he saw. "You weren't kidding, Master Splinter." Then he turned to the rest of his family. "Guys? We have a problem." He gestured for the others to look out the window as he geared up. "We have to do something," he said while he strapped his katana blades on him.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 1:35 am

Turtle's Den. Pt9 wrote:
Mikey: He nearly spilled the last of his chocolate over himself, managed to gulp it and ran over to Leo's side sticking his head out. "What?! what?! - ooohhhh Banana Hammocks!" he points, clearly though Leo had seen the straggling scrambling strangely weird looking horde of zombies, he places his cup on the windowsill and dashes to the table where his chucks were and slips them on.

Donatello: Jerked from his day dreamies by Leo's quick movements and coming back to himself fully when Mikey made a ridiculous exclamation about underwear Donatello did NOT want to picture thanks very much!! the purple masked brother reaches for his staff moving to check out the window himself and muttering a curse, "Geology!" Well it counted as such for him! He looks at Leo, "I... think the malls defenses are up, I will grab Metalhead, I can use him to break into the servers here, we should use the BattleShell for this many no sense risking getting bitten ourselves... will need MH to open the garage so we can drive out." He says hurrying to the bathroom for the one armed bot to switch him on enough for needed functions.

Splinter: Splinter came back to himself his ears and whiskers spread wide. "Seriously...?! This is not good, Leonardo what do you wish me to do?" catching his and Leo's teas up with his tail, gulping his down in a rush and holding Leo's out to him. Ready to be ordered around as his sons geared up. "Raphael won't be able to fight on the front line but if yous are taking the garbage truck he could drive or man some of it's defenses."

Leonardo: Leo considered their options carefully and well...they didn't have many. But they had to do something to help. "Get him, Donnie. The rest of you head for the Battle Shell." Then he looked at his father. "You too, Sensei." If they were staying in the vehicle, it was fine for Splinter to come along. He just would not be allowed out of the truck. "I'll contact Raph and I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 1:53 am

Turtle's Den. Pt10 wrote:
Donatello: Donnie nods, MH slung over an arm - "Sure Leo, I know he and Casey would have gone to see April so I'll head to the infirmary. Did you want Stitch too?" He asks as he heads to the door to leave expecting the answer on the way out. "We won't be long. I will get those doors open when we have the BattleShell in action."

Mikey: Mikey shuffles from foot to foot, ready for action and more instructions hovering around Leo and Splinter a nervous sort of smile, smashing zombies was'nt usually hard as beating the snot out of fit fighting Foot and easy peasy compared to Bebop and Rocksteady but still, after the incident with Raphie... he was nervous, but they would be in the BattleShell. "Oh oh can I play whack a zombie with the giant chucks?!"

Splinter: A smile, and nod, his son went from student to the Leader in three heart beats, "That is fine with me." and it was possible he would be of use in the BattleShell, he had driven it a few times. His ears droop and his face gets a 'oy vie' look casting it Michelangelo's way - then thought about it. [color=#A0522D'"Probably the best way to deal with the majority of them yes."[/color] Glancing at Leonardo again a small grin in place. Michelangelo.

Leonardo: Leo had almost forgotten about the little blue 'dog'. "If he's still around, sure." He hadn't seen Stitch in a while and had no way of contacting him - assuming he could understand the little guy's language, anyway. Leo pulled out his phone and texted Raph: 'Donnie's coming to get you. It's time to get even with those zombie freaks.' Then he hit 'send' and put his phone away, turning to his brothers and father. "Yes you can, Mikey. We need to teach these things a lesson."

Mikey: Mikey hops up and major fist triumph pumps, "YEAH! this party just became a major rager!" he hollers gleefully, ready for action tail making the back of his shorts poke and tent in odd ways as it wags, wags wags! "Lets gooooo -" A pause and glance at Leo, knowing his brother sometimes hated when other beat him to saying that, "when you say bro?!"

Splinter:A small snigger, honestly a bit nervous but glad Michelangelo found something about the situation to be glad about. "I am ready." he assures, indeed ready for this!

Leonardo: Leo narrowed his eyes at Mikey but said nothing. "Let's go." Then he lead the small team out of the room and down to the garage.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 1:55 am

Donnie At the door as expected and spinning waving at Leo and the others, "Okay see yous down there shortly With Raph-" he was out and on the way and called back, "I'll tell Casey to be armed to keep an eye on the inside should it be needed, maybe wait at the Garage door!" and picks up the rush to the infirmary to collect their red clad brother.

hoping the little alien Stitch was about.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 2:03 am

The damned road was stretching on forever, and as much as she was feeling a sense of calm she did fear irrationally for a while she had taken the wrong tracks, but no way the tracks from the first trip being taken away from the mall were clearly imprinted all the way down to soggy dark soil in the snow drifts over the road!

It just felt long because she knew Glenn was in huge trouble.

Annd yet if she sped faster she could wrap them all around trees!

And "Frick! Frick!" she curses a little they were getting closer to the damn mall and she was sure the wriggling mass of things clawing at what she assumed was the safe guards Bruce had bragged about were not living things trying to get in! But her curses she kept under her voice - praying to deities she never believed in that they'd get some sort of help to get around to the garage and into the mall - get Glenn to Lilo!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Glenn just wanted to sleep, but Maggie was making that impossible. All of the prodding and eyelid tugging... but he knew, this was serious. He could see how horrified she was.. feel the tension in the cab. He hated to see that look in Maggie's eyes...

He forced a weak grin, eyelids still fluttering despite his best efforts. "You... don't have any.. tape.." He managed, trying to be cheeky, even poking out his tongue at her. An effort to hopefully relieve some of her stress....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:21 pm

The drive certainly felt like it was taking an eternity, but he knew if Erica went fasted on these icy roads, they may not make it back at all. He was feeling stressed, knowing they needed to get Glenn taken care of. Needed to rescue Beth, Michonne and Eugene....

Finally, the mall came into view. But it looked like they had another obstacle to overcome. Walkers had made it inside the fence and were clawing at the building, knowing fresh food awaited inside. The fact that some were climbing the fence, and these seemed to have faster body movements was certainly confusing...

"I'll get the gate, and lead them away so you can get to the garage...." He told Erica.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:23 pm

I'll find some. Maggie reached out and caught his tongue holding for a moment before letting him go.

Hearing Erica, She looked out the window and her heart sank, it seemed that the mall was being attacked again. Part of her was wondering if they could still make it to the front door, but knew that it would be too risky. But then Carl spoke up and his plan of leading them away didn't sit well with her.

Wait...Bruce has an underground garage right? Do we know where the entrance to that is? She did not want Carl running out there. these things were clearly different from the usual walkers they were use to.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Diana had been inside when the horde of undead started to climb up the fences. She ran to the large windows to see what was going on and seeing what was happening, alerted Bruce. The man had been coped up in his lab for days but telling him what she had seen managed to pull him away from whatever he was doing.

The two of them hurried back upstairs.

Bruce noting that the things were now trying to get inside decided that it was time to shut the place down. he was sure they wouldn't get through the glass and walls of the place, but it would make those inside more comfortable if he sealed up the place.

Is everyone inside?

There's a truck behind the gates that just pulled in. I don't know who it is though. We should check before you seal the place up. I will go.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:47 pm

... Something was wrong. Something was happening outside. He could feel it. And Whatever it was seemed to make him feel... unwell. More so than he had been...

Still, the situation needed to be investigated. If the mall was under another attack, they needed to act, despite Bruce's reassurances that nothing could get in. After quickly preparing a plate, he grabbed Lois' coffee and carried it to her, placing it on the nightstand along with her breakfast.

Leaning in, he pressed a kiss against her forehead. "You rest. Something is going on outside. I need to go.." ...And in a flash, he was gone...

Once outside and in such close proximity to the monsters, Clark instantly felt sick. He doubled over in pain, but his gaze never left the group of specially enhanced zombies. Their eyes seemed to glow a familiar shade of green, the Kryptonite illuminating their veins as it coursed through them....

The moment the creatures noticed Clark, their efforts at getting inside the building halted. Their full attention now on him. They charged him, much faster than the normal Zombies, but even though this could be dangerous for him, he was not backing down...

His eyes flickered red as he tried muster up the strength for heat lasers, finally succeeding and taking out the front row, but being so exposed to Kryptonian poison was dulling his abilities. Another burst of heat lasers... more down.... but more seemed to take their place. Taking rapid steps back, he tried again... but now they were too close and if felt as if gravity was pulling him to the earth. He fought it, and never stopped trying.. this time, he tried to freeze them with his breath since it took less power. A small victory... but hopefully he was keeping them distracted enough for the truck to make it safely inside....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 12:59 pm

The tactic seemed to work... at least for the moment. Hearing her ask about the underground garage, he pointed in the tunnel's direction. The entrance was guarded by a heavy gate...

"The gate.... is activated by a chip... in Bruce's... vehicles..." He tried to explain. It wouldn't be impossible to get in, but it would certainly make it more difficult. Though, he had no idea that Brcue was close and could activate the gate to allow them into the tunnel....

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Well she had no idea what was going on, but looked like they would get in so, cool... "Somethings off about those things, don't get out." she drives around as directed hand roaming the damned truck dash in front looking for a fricking button to open the damned gate they were approaching.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

Erica? what are you doing? This truck isn't from here. Did she think every vehicle could open the gate?

It looks like Supes is distracting them if we drive in slowly we could make it to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Spotting Clark out there fighting the creatures and seeming to grow weaker as the fight went on, she pointed him out to Bruce and with a knowing nod, Bruce ran off to change and Diana ran out into the fight.

She appeared by Clark's side lopping off on of the thing's head.

It looked like you could used some help. She took out a few more of the things before Bruce came out and joined them in the fight.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Daryl could have used rest, but did not trust Dwight... not even a little. While the man was away, he did manage an hour of sleep, after he was certain that Abby wouldn't wander off. But his eyes popped open the moment he heard the cabin door open.

Dwight had returned with more medical supplies, and a backpack full of food he had taken from the Sanctuary. Daryl allowed the guy to help bandage his wounds, though little could be done about his cracked sternum. The sound of rattling blood in bruised lungs was annoying to his own ears. He had managed to cough up a good bit, but tried to keep all sounds to a minimal.

Dwight seemed to be lost in thought as he wrapped Daryl's chest, anchoring the sterile bandage beneath his arm. The former Savior had been contemplating his next move. He knew that the Mall would not accept him... and he could not go back to Negan, unless he did something to prove himself. With Daryl's injuries, maybe he stood a chance at killing the guy and taking Negan his head. And, maybe he would have tried that, but seeing how much Abby adored the man, it would weigh on his conscious. Not to mention, Negan was unpredictable.  There was a high possibility that tactic wouldn't work. He had been faithful to the leader, and look where that got him.

Finally finishing the bandage, Dwight moved away, sitting in a chair at a small table as he went through his loot, laying the contents out. There was enough food to do them a week if for some reason they became trapped here, or if Daryl couldn't move. Though, something told him the redneck would not stay here that long. He had yet to tell Daryl about his people. What good would it do,after all? But he could practically feel Daryl's gaze piercing him....

"You know somethin'?" Daryl asked, sitting at the edge of the bed.

Dwight was quiet for a long moment, but finally gave a nod. Still, his gaze did not leave his current job. Bisquick, cans of chicken, tuna, vegetables, soups... cookies, and bottled water...

"I do." He informed simply.

Daryl felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach, knowing it had to do with his group. "Tell me!" He ordered, finally pushing up from the bed, ignoring the horrible pain in his chest.

Dwight finally looked at him. Not sure if Daryl would try something if he did not speak. But at this point, he planned on telling him, for all the good it would do. "Negan took your people. The pregnant woman and her Chinese. The lady with dreads, the little blond...and another blondie. The one eyed kid, and the fat guy..." He told him.  "The two blondes and Dreads were sent with the Termites. But they ended up trading Fattie for the older blonde. And they took the Chinese kid, too... but he got away. Came back to Sanctuary...." And he watched as Daryl began pacing like a wild animal. The undue movement certainly not healthy, but he was not the guy's mother. He could injure himself if he wanted...

"The Chinese kid ain't doing good.....found evidence in the infirmary that indicates our faggot doctor did some fucked up shit to 'im..."

At this point, Daryl's blood was boiling. He felt sick and angry and held a lot of blame that he had no idea all of this was going on just a mile away from them.. "HE'S KOREAN!!" Totally useless information in the thick of things, but he needed to yell, needed to release some of the anger and sadness and guilt...

"They got away. The Chink... Korean... the pregnant woman, the one eyed kid..." He told him. "But, a lot of bullets were fired. I don't know if they are all okay. Mikko jumped in the back of the truck... that's the last I saw. They may be going after your friends at Terminus. But, considering most are injured..." Dwight shrugged his shoulders, having no idea that one of those bullets had actually hit the Asian kid, and he was bleeding out...
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Abby mostly napped in the bed. She was bored and tired and cold. But still felt safer out there then she did back at the town so it wasn't too bad. When Dwight came back she woke up and slid to the edge of the bed letting her legs dangle off.

She watched as Dwight patched up Daryl then went to the table to see what goodies were brought back. at the sight of the cookies she slowly grabbed one and nibbled on it as the two men talked.

She didn't know what was going on or what was being talked about, but when Daryl yelled she was quick to place her cookie back down, scared that maybe she did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 8:44 pm

Indeed, there was certainly something off about these Walkers. Fortunately for them, the creatures were instantly distracted when Clark made his presence known. He was confident that the guy could take them, not knowing the Walkers had been designed to kill Clark, and anyone with alien DNA or the X gene.

Despite the situation, he could not contain the small smile that hinted at his lips, seeing 'Superman' use his heat lasers... how friggin' cool! And then Diana and Batman himself joined in the fight...

Giving a nod at Maggie's comment, agreeing there was enough of a distraction for them to enter through the main gate and drive to the above ground garage area...

" Once we get in, one of us needs to inform Lilo we have and emergency so she can be ready...and grab a wheelchair. Someone else needs to find a room to take him to..." Though, he knew it would save time if they took Glenn directly to the infirmary instead of trying to find a new room before having him seen to. But, seeing Glenn's reaction and practically beg not to be taken there when mentioned earlier, he knew the added stress would not help his situation...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

The smell of fresh blood hit her hard, she knew that she had to be close to the place. Turning the radio off she slowed the truck down and continued going straight. Bit by bit the smell became stronger until she could make out the shape of a large, white building.

I think we made it. You still in pieces back there?

Mikko turned the truck off and peaked into the back to check on wade. She again felt over his body to see if he had healed any more. He had, but still, not enough to help her out. She did find his hand and gave it a squeeze. Wish me luck.

Letting him go she pocketed the keys of the truck and left locking everything up. She would go the rest of the way on foot.

At the front gates there was two guards. She was able to get a high advantage point and take them both out. A quick bite to the the jugular seemed to do the trick, they would turn soon and she hopped that it would cause enough chaos to help her get around unnoticed better.

Once she was inside, she made her way to the top of a trailer. There was another issue. All she could smell was blood and death. She couldn't pick up on any one sent. everything mashed together. It was not only making it hard to find who she was looking for, but it was also messing with her head.

Not only did she not have her sight, but now she couldn't rely on her sense of smell. Maybe she could just start asking around...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Raphael returned each of her hugs, snuggling and nuzzling.. honestly, he could never get enough of April. Yeah. Casey was a lucky bastard to have snagged the heart of the most incredible woman he knew. But, he was glad that his best bud had such happiness. And  part of him was thankful that Leo could possibly have that, too.Even thought there was still that feeling of abandonment.

"IknowIknow, sorry Ape... Things didn't go as I planned....." And he had lost an arm and an eye. Decisions still needed to be made about the eye. If he would consider the artificial, robotic globe of MetalHead, or learn to live with the disability...

Another gentle hug and he nuzzled a kiss against her head before reluctantly releasing, nodding at the young teen that was introduced as Pete... aka Spider-Man... "Whoa... never realized you were so young.. S'up..."

Pete, who now had a stranger holding a gauze to his arm spared Casey a polite smile, and gave the same to the large turtle with an enthusiastic "Hi!!" It felt good to get some recognition, but he was still a little worried about... you know.... doing things in that cup...

And Raph's attention returned to April when she asked if Lilo could look at his arm. He had not really noticed the pretty Islander until her name was mentioned, and apparently there was some interest in his arm. Possibly to make sure there was no infection or anything else nasty going on...

"Uh, yeah.. sure... she can look.." He stuttered a little, taking a seat on the floor to give her better access, holding it out for her to see.. "Just... be careful. I still don't have full control. I grabbed my lil bro's face earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Eugene clung to Beth, returning her hug as he sobbed like a little boy who had lost his favorite toy. He was worried about the group, and still certain Glenn had not survived that tumble. Probably now with a broken neck, reanimated and someone would have to put him down....

And their current situation. Awaiting slaughter...

He hugged her tightly, nodding at her words, even if he could only assume the worst, because things rarely went as they wanted them to...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 3 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next