Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:03 pm

Once Glenn made it to the edge of the tailgate, Carl assisted Maggie with getting him to his feet. His good arm around Glenn's waist and helped Maggie get him to the truck's cab, giving a nod that there was no hurry, even though the scent of blood hung in the air, no doubt catching the attention of any nearby Walkers. Not to mention, The Saviors and The Termites were both probably hunting them...

Glenn's hand never left Maggie's as they walked, trying hard not to put too much weight on either. Hearing Maggie mention the infirmary, he shook his head. His ordeal with The Sanctuary's 'infirmary' still too fresh. The violence and bruising and bleeding for someone else's sick pleasure....

"No..."He finally found his voice as they reached the cab.... "I don't... I don't need to go there...." He managed, his dazed look slightly haunted, as much as he wanted to mask it all and pretend that everything was fine.

Carl made the connection and spared a frown at Maggie as he opened the door and helped her get him inside...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Maggie slowly helped Glenn get to the door and helped him get inside the cab. She already knew he wouldn't want to go into the infirmary before he said anything and had no intention of bringing him there.

Once he was seated in the cab next to her she again wrapped the blanket around him and wrapped her arms around him pulling him close to her and pressing soft kisses against his head.

I'm just going to get the wheelchair from there so you don't have to walk. Then we're going straight to a new hotel room and getting you in bed. I'll grab Lilo and she can take care of you in the comfort of our own room. And I wont leave your side.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:37 pm

A soul for a soul.... " Any soul? There's a few I'd like to trade ya. How about Billy Racy Cyrus' twin? Yeeeah. I'd give you him." And then the tease about making him Death itself. "Don't tease.. you know I would rock that shit.. I think you need a break...."

He took the pill, making mental note of the instruction.. sounded easy enough... he could do this...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Back on the realm of existence, Wade could hear everything, but could not respond. His only reaction was the freshly placed eyeball that kind of rolled in his mangled head, fixating. His jaw was nowhere to be found...

If she had someone to save, she should move on. This would take awhile.

...but if it was that fat guy, good riddance to him....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:46 pm

Even so cuddled she did hate she couldn't help much arms full, just wait to give Judith back to her brother and start this drive, she shuffled all the way over behind the wheel though preparing. Glenn looked so bad...

Erica reached for the key to turn it all the way on again.
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Who said I was teasing. And you never asked Vanessa if she even wanted to go back. Death turned to also watch Mikko and Wade's body back on earth. She folded her arms and leaned against a pillar.

Vanessa walked up and placed her elbow on Wade's shoulder as she watched. I like her underwear.

Death nodded in agreement. Yes she's going to go save the fat guy. She told Wade reading his mind. Not sure what she sees him. But she's worried about leaving you...Maybe we should speed this up just this once. Normally I rather like having you here as long as possible. But we need to get the gears moving. Right? Up to you, wade.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Raphael gave a nod, agreeing with everything Casey was saying. They would have to develop a process and weed out the baddies that had made their way inside their new safe haven. And it would be that,come hell or high water...

Entering the infirmary, a smile spread across his lips as he spotted April and she came rushing at him, arms thrown around him...

Still adjusting to his new arm, he tried to be gentle as he returned the embrace, nuzzling her hair and inhaling that comforting scent. Gah, Casey was a damn lucky guy....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Laz sat in the bed and snuggled up close to Lexi with his arm around her shoulder. He took a little nibble of the bacon letting her feed it to him and gave her a big goofy grin.

That sounds good to me. This place is huge I would love to take a walk around here. The room had a map of the mall, and there's a fishing pond, and garden, and rollercoster. I'm sure that it doesn't work. But it sounds like the place is bigger then it looks. Maybe we can find hidden rooms. Pull on a book and a secret book shelf opens up. that would be cool. I'm being nerdy aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:01 am

Casey smiled, he gave Raph a thumbs up - feeling bad he had to momentarily drop the touchy feels between them - you know keep up the tough guys act around these other people...

One of whom he was holding a cotton ball to the arm of, he grins, "Uh heeeeey - Casey Jones." Introducing himself and making a 'waaas up' head nod to Lilo.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:28 am

But the crushing felt good! and she eeees again! "Raph - Raph how dare you worry me soo much! I mean I know you woke last night and all and Donnie said the danger of turning had past but you still worried me! well worried us all...." she happy scolds smooching the big green cheek and snuggling some more. "I swear between all you guys I am going to go from this red to grey hair before I am twenty five years old!"

She'd worried for Raph, she'd worried for his brothers, for Splinter... Hearing her beloved oaf introduce himself she chuckles, "uh yeah Raph um that Pete, Spiderman - we need to tell Mikey asap... his lady Gwen and uh uh uh -" stumbling with words because she almost spilled why they were there and feeling terrible about that! it was not her news to share! " Lilo a new friend of ours. and Stitch her best friend." Of course she did not realize in all her glee of her big red clad little brother being up and about that they had already met the little alien.

Wait where was Erica he was supposed to be guarding? That thought was followed by a naughty sort of giggle and a shrug, thinking more on the bright side that the girl had snuck away from him to be with Leo again - April approved!

Well whatever she squeezes those massive shoulders of Raph. "can Lilo and I have a look at your arm?" she asks him grinning green eyes sparkling glancing towards the Hawaiian girl.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Once Glenn was settled, Carl carefully climbed over him, now sitting beside Erica, who had taken a seat behind the wheel. He gently took Judith in his arms, lightly bouncing her on his knee.

"Are you okay to drive?" He asked Erica, wanting to be sure....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:13 pm

The pain and overwhelming nausea was excruciating, but at least the cab was nice and warm. Practically melting against Maggie, he rested his head against her shoulder, pulling the blanket a little tighter around him.

Hearing her reassurance calmed him, relieved that she didn't expect him to actually go into the infirmary. And...she  promised not to leave his side. He could rest easy. Well...if sleeping was a good idea.

A sigh of relief and a faint nod, his blood crusted fingers once again intertwined with hers, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Eyes flickering once again, struggling to stay awake.

MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 1:51 pm

"Well, if you're not teasing, then considering me Sir Death!" But yeeeeah. He was pretty sure she was teasing...

When Death mentioned that he hadn't even asked V if she wanted to come back, he gave her a look of disbelief. "Who wouldn't want to come back to this?!" And he agreed. Sexy underwear!

And maybe healing fast could have its perks, especially if he could prevent Mikko from going after Eugene.. but would he really condemn the guy? All he was guilty of was being there for Mikko.

But first things first. His gaze met Vanessa's... "You would come back to me if you could.. right?"
Back to top Go down
Death
MARVEL
Death

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Death lifted her hand up and into it produced her beloved scythe. She gave it a little spine and with a sly grin tossed it over to Wade. You have my power for three minuets. Use it wisely. starting...Now.

Vanessa was surprised that Death actually gave him that kind of power. She didn't really know how to answer Wade's question. Truth was, she was happy were she was. She gave him a smile and finally nodded. I would. But you know I would die again. whether by zombie, or old age.
Could you handle my death a second time? Plus...Mikko did mention killing me.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Erica missed the warm weight again but gave Carl a nod and smile, "Yeah I got it." after all she was not injured or pregnant or holding a babe no more right now. She was worried. And eager to be on the way again back to the mall. She threw the truck into gear and off they went!
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Once everyone was inside the truck and they were finally driving off. Maggie again tried to keep Glenn awake. She tapped his cheeks and even physically opened his eyes up and looked at him with a little smile and reminded him to stay awake.

We'll be at the mall soon. Try to stay awake or I'll have to take desperate measures.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:09 pm

When Mikko was about to head off she seen a truck coming towards them. Perfect! She could stop the truck and shoved wade's parts inside and drive to Terminus. Then everyone is happy! Well...Wade probably wasn't he was in peaces. OK! Hold on Wade. I'm going to get us some transportation.

She stood in the middle of the road and waved her arms over her head. The truck stopped inches from hitting her. She was pretty sure they could have stopped sooner then that but were trying to scare her. When the two guys got out the truck she recognized them as the Terminus guys that had been at Sanctuary and one that wasn't too nice to Eugene.

The guys walked up to her making their rude comments about her naked forum. She didn't respond. It was when the bleach blonde guy recognized her that she made her attack. As soon as he told his friend who was getting too close to back away, she jumped on him ripping out his throat. The blonde pulled out his gun and started to fire but thankfully in his panic he tripped stepping back and ended up shooting at the sky. Mikko took that chance to jump on the blonde and take him out the same way.

Both men down she checked the truck to make sure no more were hiding somewhere.

With the all clear, the first thing she did was remove the clothing and all weapons of the Termites. Thankfully she didn't have to worry about the noise drawing the attention of the walkers like humans would. She then got re dressed back in the jumpsuit and put on the bullet proof vest the Termites had on.

The truck they were in was small. but had a trailer and cab. So she very carefully moved Wade from where he was to the trailer, being careful that every piece was close together and were it should be. She then left clothing weapons and a vest in the back with him.

For herself she had one of the guns. She closed the trailer after making sure she all Wade's parts wouldn't move around in the trailer while she drove ripping off an arm from one of the men, she got in the drivers seat. Behind her was a little door that lead from the trailer to the cab. She opened that up in case Wade did heal between places. She took a bite out of the arm she had and drove off.

You and me against the world, babe! Let's go kill some mother fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Kurt let out a sigh then walked out the kitchen pausing his cooking for a bit. He went over to the radio and the stack of CDs. How about some music? We need a little back ground noise.What do you like? I prefer the stuff from the 80's but you might be into the newer sounds.

He needed a distraction. Felt that she did too. All this talk of demons and such was too much. Not that it didn't need to be talked about, but there was truly nothing to do at the moment about things and he rather not dwell on it. Nor did he want to dwell on the fact that he had no idea where most of his friends were.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 9:36 pm

" You would be surprised but I don't care for the real new stuff sounds like screeching to me. And I don't mind your kind of music better than Screamo that's not music it's just screaming."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Master Splinter wrote:
Splinter let the wrist go, watching Raphael and Casey leave. And knew he was not the only one of them to be concerned. How he was learning he was loathed to not be in ear or eye shot after his months of imprisonment. It gave him a heightened sense of anxiety. He wanted to demand they come back right now.

He had felt the same way when April left them this morning to help Lilo.

He consoled himself that this time Raphael had Casey and that strange little alien Stitch.

It did not help non but he was able to focus a little. He smiles hearing Donatello and Michelangelo, looking up at Leonardo. " We need to find some common ground with Bruce, we cannot be active members here and warring internally with him. Hopefully if Casey and Raphael see him first some repairs can be started. But you are our Leader so you and Bruce will need to settle differences."

'Turtle's Den' Log. wrote:
Splinter: Moving back into their room slowly to refill the kettle and boil it. "I have a way you can at least assure yourself your new friend is alive." to Leonardo certainly hoping that was the case! chancing a glance with a small grin at Donatello and Michelangelo, amused and offering his thoughts on the 'pirates life for us' possibility. "Certainly something we may need to consider as a new possible home some time, on a ocean going vessel would at least be easily defensible from most land based problems. Humans and non human and zombies... though the elements then become a challenge."

Donatello: A reluctant sort of grin at Mikey, it was hard to not worry about Casey and Raph, even listening to their father. Curious about how he could help Leonardo sense anything but guessing it was meditative in nature, and wondering as he often did if the mutagen or perhaps something in their animal beginnings heightened their abilities in such mental states... Though the distraction of those thoughts turning more to Mikey's idea as Splinter now spoke about. It was an interesting one and he filed it in his mind to plot about more some time just encase they indeed needed to seek out such a radical life change. "Huh look at that Mike - I agree it actually is not a bad idea... well the boat, rum bit is probably not going to happen."

Leonardo: Leo watched his brother and Casey head off, feeling a sense of dread he couldn't shake off. But he had to let them go for now. He gave his orders, and hopefully those two would obey them. But, this was Raph and Casey. There was no containing those two. Finally he tore his eyes away from the retreating forms of those two when Splinter spoke - first about Erica. "What? Really?" Then when Splinter suggesting they become voyagers and Leo didn't know if his father was kidding or not. True, they were aquatic turtles, but...wasn't that going a bit far? Although Leo did agree they needed to find another place to stay. With the hotel and mall being compromised, Leo didn't feel safe there anymore, and his family and friends' safety always came first.

When it came to talking to Bruce, Leo didn't see that being an easy feat at all. If not completely impossible. "Master Splinter, I don't know if we can trust him anymore." Leo certainly didn't. Especially after he tried forcing some mysterious substance on his brother when he was unconscious.

Mikey:"Yeeees! I knew it - lets be pirates! it is a good idea! But there has to be rum!" Mikey cheers and moves to the bench where the pancakes he had cooked in the mall food court were left after he had taken a moment to reclaim last night after Raph awoke and then drifted off again and begins crumbling them up into fluffy crumbs to make a hard biscuit out of, something that would probably last forever as long as wrapped well. [/color]
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:29 pm

'Turtle's Den' LogPt2. wrote:
Splinter: Chuckling at the enthusiasm even if not entirely sure what Michelangelo was up to or whether it was safe (even with food, one could never quiet be sure with that son!) Splinter gestured Leonardo to where the window cast dull light onto the floor and sat in preparation of meditation nodding. "We can't trust him no, but make what peace you can, show yourself the leader these people under this man's care need, and a role model for the young one whom is preparing to lead his people too. When the time comes for us to eventually find a new home, we will need to bare in mind some of them might come with us, I sense something is off with him and it may be in time he might need our care. Probably party why he choose Raphael, if unconsciously, to help him." he cautions Leonardo gently to be kind even if so far the man had given them no reason to be, of course other than allowing them some sort of sanctuary that was not safe. Kind but on guard. He nods a bit more and waits for Leonardo to join him. "Yes, depending how close yous two became over the few hours this morning you should be able to use mediation and sort of... sense her energy or lack there of if something had gone the worst of wrongs... but if she is alive you will sense her."

Donatello: Grinning and shaking his head a little, hearing the kettle click he changes his steps mid course away from the collection of projects he was working on to the bench and kettle and cups shoulder brushing Mikey's as he sets about makes fresh hot drinks, limited space and all. It seemed for now Raphs hand was going to be functional and that was a huge relief, though he gave Mikey's face a look over, of course his red clad brother and Casey not far from his thoughts. "hows the snout?" he asks nudging with elbow wondering what the younger brother was up to also. he would ask in a moment.

Leonardo: Leo didn't really like the idea of others coming with them for shelter when the time came. He hardly knew any of these people and he didn't know who he could trust. But, that would have to be dealt with later. If the time came and they had to get out, Leo would do everything he could to get the innocent people out of there and to safety. Having Bruce with them, though...it was hard not to carry a grudge for the man. Bruce really rubbed him the wrong way, but as leader, Leo had to put that behind him and just focus on getting everyone to safety. "Hai, Sensei." With a heavy sigh, Leo joined Splinter on the floor. He listened when Splinter told him of a way he could sense Erica's life energy. He really needed to know if she was okay. In the short time they had known each other, Erica had stolen Leo's heart and he'd be damned to just give up on her. He promised he would protect her, after all. Leo wouldn't break that promise if he had any say in it. He would do anything it takes to get her back. Shifting on the floor, Leo settled and closed his eyes, preparing to meditate.

Mikey: Mikey was bopping away to a tune in his mind and hmms? a little glancing at Donnie and grinning, if not for all being so worried for Raph and all he was sure the face grabbing would have been much more hilarious. And it still was to him at least. " A bit sore but hey Raph and Metalhead both kinda have a habit of grabbing my face or smacking my head so I take it affectionately." He chuckles crumb, crumbling away into a big bowl, he was through only half the pancakes he'd made and already he felt he had enough to make a few flat hard, dry biscuits. It was not food he would serve up right away - gonna stash it for emergencies! - glancing back towards Splinter and Leo smiling, it was a worrying time for them all but it felt comforting to see them preparing to meditate, Casey and Raph off doing best bud things, April working and Don there making coffee projects of his strewn over the table. More 'normal' feeling in a place that was not home and no safe as they had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:23 pm

'Turtle's Den' LogPt3. wrote:
Splinter: He knew it was not a very welcomed thought but it was important Leonardo knew he might end up leading more people and try to prepare himself as he could. "The technique I will now teach you is not all that different from reaching that state of true enlightenment and then preceding into the spiritual, the astral plain of being, only when you feel that peace of mind approach fill yourself with what it was like to be with her, everything you can to kind of create tether, should she be with us still. If you can we will include touching on your brother for I know you worry about both." of course this could backfire badly, it would be the height of cruel if his son tried reaching and reaching and felt nothing but cold and dark.

He had done so many a time when he first learned the technique and reached for Shen in hopes of feeling her, needing her in those early days of loneliness and early fatherhood. True folly and foolishness. He had first began learning more as a way to be out of the then small sewer pipe den and leave his then very young sons on their own to find food and whatever else he could scavenge. Teaching Leonardo now would broaden the leaders ability to keep tabs on his team. And that was becoming all the more important and regretfully and pointlessly Splinter wished he had thought of this before he ended up imprisoned. He himself had used it many a time in his cell to reassure himself his sons lived.

Donatello: Sniggering and nodding amused by that response, "Well if you need to put an ice pack on it." he tells Mikey finishing the chocolatey drink for him and his own coffee, both steaming and hot, then focusing on teas both orange flavored, milk-less and sugarless before taking beverages over to Leo and Sensei, placing them in front of them quietly knowing.

Then moving back to Mikey and the bench to tidy his small mess up. "it does mean there is thankfully some sort of connection to the hand, lets hope it proves to be fully under his control soonish!" he enthuses a little, actually amazed in the speed at which there was any sign of connection to Raphael's body at all, it meant not only neural but circulatory and musculature and even skeletal! He hadn't dared hope so when he first had the crazy notion on the hurried need to find a substitute for his bitten and amputated brother. Now he hoped!

Leonardo: Leo breathed in deeply and let it out slowly. He listened to Splinter and focused on finding Erica's energy. When he was with her, he felt so free to be himself. He focused on the feelings he experienced earlier that day. He focused on her voice and that cute giggle she had. He focused on feeling her skin against his own and her hair tickling his arms when she snuggled up to him. And finally, he focused on the love he had formed so readily, easily, strongly for her and their pledge to each other they said earlier that morning.

Never let go.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:45 pm

'Turtle's Den' LogPt4. wrote:
Splinter: Splinter breathed deep, one ratty ear following Donatello. "Thank you Donatello." a whisper, grateful the strong citrus orange herbal tea strong, speaking louder for Leonardo. "As everything about her fills you and your state becomes heightened, should begin to sense her, as if she were a living person in this room with us, what emotions she is experiencing." he explains, praying his son would feel it and say so, not pronounce there was nothing to feel, no tethering. Even crossing his positioned fingers. Even as he instructed Leonardo, focusing his own energies on Raphael and Casey alive, strong not probing for emotions but feeling some none the less, especially his rogue sons' confusion and anger and hurt, but some glee too. He had suffered a great blow with having to be amputated and everything that had happened since coming here.

Donatello: "Welcome." Donnie had whispered back, listening, sometimes wondering how that would feel like to be so adept at this more spiritual endeavor, and would love to himself to be able to understand and study, make sense of something he could not. But his mind was not really ever at peace enough, always too preoccupied with a half dozen things to be done or thought of. So pondering he watches Mikey, "What are you doing?" curious, if he was the genius, Mikey was the food savant. Of course sometimes dangerously adventurous but for most the part he understood food and nutrition in the way Donnie did complex physics.

Mikey: "Making some hard rations encase we need them, we've survived in New York on what we could scavenge and mushrooms we could grow but whilst here need to make stuff we can stash in the battle shell." Mikey grins at Don taking a sip of his drink, "Thanks dude... Great about Raph's arm - hey! think he will have the ability to shoot his hand away and like fire those laser bullets or fire out of his arm?" He asks curious now making a dough out of the crumbed pancakes, he had found powdered eggs in the cupboard but was using alternative ingredients, water and chick pea juice kneading the mix into firm round ball.

Leonardo: And Leo felt something alright. It wasn't a pleasant feeling at all. It was panic and fear and...something else he couldn't put his finger on. He frowned deeply in concentration. "No..." he whispered softly out loud as he felt these extreme emotions emitting from her. He wanted so desperately to reach her and reassure her everything would be okay, but he didn't have that kind of control over this state. With a shaky breath, he finally whispered again. "She's alive...but...something isn't right."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:35 pm

'Turtle's Den' LogPt5. wrote:
Donatello: "huh thats' actually pretty good thinking. What other foods you thinking of?" Donnie asks pleased, immensely recalling those nights... and days! in the New York lair when they had to sneak out to raid homes of the people that once lived there and hating it! Of course most foods had been taken with by and with escaping fleeing scared people and afterwards some raiders but there was still the odd gem to find and always zombies to kill.

Splinter: "This is new for you my son, deep breaths, until you have learned more of this you can't offer her any kind of comfort or a little strength, and I know it's not pleasant to feel her so unhappy and frightened and we know she is most likely in a dangerous situation, but for now focus just become familiar with her this way, soon you will be able to do this for all your family at any time... and it can be helpful in that it also allows you to sense things that might mean danger." He instructs, the girl was away and clearly not in the best position but at least Leo was feeling something! and that was good! "the more you become familiar this way you wont even have to be in this state to do so, just sense when emotions are high... the more you do this the greater a distance can be and you will still pick us all up." encouraging his son to hold on and further feel her, scared of not she was alive and that was something. "No pain? that is a good sign." Missing himself in these moment of instructing the very sorts of 'danger' sense whilst he kept tabs on Raph and Casey.

Mikey: Mikey pauses as he spills the dough onto the bench after spreading a little flour and began kneading it more, "uh pastas maybe and noodles anything we can dry," there is some in the cupboard already but they might finish those whilst here so he needed to think ahead a bit. And listening to Leo he felt bad for his brother. Awwww he hoped the girl was just scared cause she was taken and nothing bad was happening.

Leonardo: Leo heard Splinter's words and tried to tap down that feeling of worry and uncertainty. Erica needed him to be strong and reassuring, so that's what he focused on. His eyes were still closed and he breathed deeply as he tried to reach out to her.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 7:55 pm

'Turtle's Den' LogPt6. wrote:
Splinter: Splinter smiled, even if for the moment the only two that might see it were Donatello and Michelangelo. "This can be mentally taxing to a new learner so we won't keep it up, hold her and try to reach your brother Raphael, again you wont be able to give him any of your feelings but you should be able to feel him the same way you are her, stronger being that he is closer, tell me what he is feeling, and let me know when you feel like a head ache might be coming on, this is a new and hard meditation for you." He was gentle and encouraging, and proud too Leonardo always picked up on these lessons very quickly. It would be something very important for Leonardo to have learned if he was to lead more people.

Donatello: Nodding Don gestured back to his current workings, "Yeah these are things we can hopefully use to secure a new place or on the way to one... that is if we don't use them all up in the defense of this place. Huh, I wonder if I can turn zombies in bio-fuel, maybe if I can get some mold and engineer it genetically to produce fuel when it breaks down decomposing bodies. Though would be easier with a algae..." he thinks out loud glancing towards Leo and Sensei. This bit interested him being as it was about their currently out on a bromance with Casey brother.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 12:34 am

The truck was not all that dissimilar to one captors she'd killed months before finding Daryl and Carl so she had no trouble throwing it into gear and driving it. And through she sped a little was careful no to pump it and risk sliding them all over the icy cold roads, or worse off them and into the trees.

Though knuckles whitened on the steering wheel with anxiety to get where going for Glenn and Maggie... and Carl probably needed seeing to before rushing off anywhere. And And...

Her fear and anxiety faded, she felt a rush of calm she wasn't entirely positive was all her own and her knuckles ease and she found she could push the truck just that bit faster. " We'll get there... we'll get there... hold on.." voice a lot more normal.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon May 29, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next