Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm

My understanding is that the whole mall goes into lock down if a real emergency happens. I guess his definition of emergency is different then everyone elses.

Kurt started to make dumpling soup with the meat that had been given to them. He was very thankful to have something that he knew was eatable. Of course he had to make the pouches from scratch. His mother had taught him how to make those. Dumplings was a staple food for the proformers at the circus.

Dinner will be a while, There's some video games under the tv if you want to play. You don't have to bore yourself with me.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:50 pm

" What he needs a good smack upside the head because we're not him. It makes me question the safety of this place from the attack and no demons are finding their way in. It's like he's losing it." Mel commented not in the mood to play video games her mind on survival and not on unimportant stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:00 pm

Not too much we can do about it. Just have to watch and wait. As for demons, We can only pray.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:17 pm

" I've never been religious but praying might help keep demons away along with Holy Water. Still that alone won't stop everything nothing is that easy. But what kind of plan is this by God? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Eugene. She had mentioned Eugene, and been observant that he had escaped, and not Eugene. A delayed frown and response, after she finished explaining her abilities, or.. lack thereof, to Carl. Before he could even try to explain, she commented on how delicious he smelled, which made him nervous as hell! This.. had not been his day..... oh how it would suck to be eaten after everything he had survived in less than twenty-four hours...

He did manage to pull over and park the truck, and a dang good thing, before Mikko leaned in and licked him....

"AHHH!!!!" Eyes widening in horror, fearing the lick was the prelude to a bite....

The window was QUICKLY slid shut mere seconds after Maggie's slap sent Mikko back to her place... panting... struggling for breath, he gave Mikko a panicked, WTF look....

Still, he managed to hear Maggie's suggestion that someone else drive.. but who? She had been in a state of near hyperventilation only moments before. Carl was injured (Not to mention, the poor kid drove like Lori!) Mikko had mentioned her eyesight going..

No.....I'm.... good...."
He managed between struggling breaths, trying to be convincing ....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The moment the truck came to a stop, Carl jumped outk, not wanting to lose sight of Erica as she disappeared into the forest. He realized she had no way of knowing it was them....

"Erica, wait!"

Last edited by Glenn Rhee on Tue May 23, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Kurt gave a chuckle and continued to make the dumplings. God works in mysterious ways. Everything is a lesson to be learned, sometimes you just have to have a little faith.
They say when we pass on all questions will be finally answered.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Maggie also hopped out of the truck when they stopped and went to Glenn's door. She opened Glenn's door and told him to push over. I'm going to drive. Move over.

Mikko was growing impatient. We're heading right to Terminus after this?

Not with Judith and Glenn's hurt, We're going to have to run back to the mall. Maggie answered.

Too long! We're going to Terminus.

We have to take care of the people we have with us first!

Mikko jumped out the truck and grabbed Maggie with intent to pull her out the truck. I'll drive! We're going to Terminus! Maggie struggled but Mikko won and was soon in the drivers seat with the door shut and locked.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
Kurt gave a chuckle and continued to make the dumplings. God works in mysterious ways. Everything is a lesson to be learned, sometimes you just have to have a little faith.
They say when we pass on all questions will be finally answered.

" Anything is possible that's for sure. Wether that's a good thing or not is up to each individual. But the Walker thing is a horrible thing."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:51 am

Eugene cowered, a muffled sob as he was pulled from the back of the van, then the tape violently ripped off.Lips quivering, he almost didn't answer. But.. what did it matter? They would go searching for Glenn, but no one could survive that fall and the speed the truck was moving.

They would find Walker Glenn. And Glenn was normally fast, so that would be one fast Walker.

"Your friend knocked him out of the truck..." He admitted. "But not before he beat the snot out of both of your men with both hands tied behind his back. So. Kudos to him." A verbal slap, because he was certain he would die anyway...

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:58 am

Erica skidded around a tree.

Hesitating, was it a trick?

Did someone have Carl at gun point to call her back?

Negan?

One of the going to be dead from Terminus?!

Her limbs shivered, heart hammered and she dithered.

This could be a trick.

She leans carefully out - to check, keeping the tree between possible shooters and Judith.

See... Maggie and Carl... the truck... she ducks back behind the tree and moves back towards them... walking backwards, at any moment ready to make another break for it and keeping Judith shielded by her own body.
Back to top Go down
Terminus

Terminus

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:10 am

The group of men split off. A few hopped back in the truck and took back off to get Glenn back and the others tossed Eugene in the trailer with the girls.

You got company. We're giving Negan till noon tomorrow to come get your sorry asses then your ours.

They slammed the door shut and locked it.

Beth and Michonne had managed to get their hands free from the tape and when the door shut hurried over to Eugene and freed him as well. They were still making their plans to escape, part of the plan being to wait for one of the termites to get close enough to take down and get their weapon. Now with another person they stood a better chance.

Are you ok? Beth asked. Sorry, I know this tape hurts coming off. Do you know if the others are alright?

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:21 am

... but Carl would never allow a threat to force him into putting his baby sister, or his loved ones in danger. Carl was not giving up. And once again, he would prove that he was just as stubborn as Erica...

"Erica!" He called out in a loud whisper. Wanting to be heard, but not by any surrounding threats. And a part of him did realize that she may be afraid that he was being used to lure her out...

"Hey.. it's just me..." He told her, trying to move around the tree she was hiding behind.

"We have a truck. Maggie and Glenn are there..Mikko... is Judith okay?" As anxious as he felt, just wanting to know that both were okay, he still managed to keep his tone low....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:30 am

Maggie was NOT happy about being pushed out of the truck. She understood Mikko's hurry to save Eugene, but they had to take care of others too. She hit on the window with a flat hand hard.

YOU OPEN UP THIS DOOR AND LET ME IN, NOW! I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! With a huff she climbed in the truck's bed and banged on the little window.

Mikko turned to Glenn With a very wide grin. Think she found out about our affair? She asked loud enough enough for Maggie to hear.

WHAT!? There was more loud banging. I SWEAR TO GOD....

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:36 am

Glenn was a little hesitant for Maggie to drive, but finally gave a nod and painfully scooted over. The truck's seat covered in his blood, but he didn't seem to notice. He just hoped that they would be moving soon. The temps seemed to be dropping, or was it just him?

And then suddenly, Mikko was yanking Maggie out of the truck.... wow! The world and everyone in it was moving too fast! Considering that she had just commented on how delicious he smelled, and licked him.... she was moving in for the kill...

Eyes widening in horror, he grabbed for his pistol as he tried to scoot to the far side of the cab, weakly trying to find the door know, but not daring to take his attention off Mikko...

... and then Mikko's teasing....

..What?

And finally!He managed to open the door, but with his full weight against it, tumbled backwards...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:43 am

When Glenn tumbled out of the truck Maggie jumped out the back and went to him. She bent down and tried to help him back to his feet. Are you ok. Come on. you're going to lay down in the back. Let Carl deal with Mikko. I'm sure he'll find a way to get through to her. One way or another.

Seeing a blanket behind the seats she pulled it out of the truck to cover Glenn up with.

We'll be at the mall soon, get you to Lilo and patched up.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 4:01 am

Eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, the familiar voices registered first, then the small amount of daylight that filtered through the bullet holes in the metal illuminated their faces. A look of relief graced his otherwise frightened features, and he didn't mind the pain of the take being removed. He pulled his arms around, thankful there was no longer the uncomfortable strain of having them taped in such an unnatural position...

Hearing Beth's question brought forth more emotion...

"Glenn and I were placed on the transport to here..." He informed, lips quivering as he continued to rub his wrists. Carl and Maggie were alive the last I saw. I was informed by Mikko that Daryl made it out, but he's injured.... and..."[/color] He broke, shaking his head...

"Glenn.. he ..managed to sabotage the lock on the truck. He tried to get me to jump but, one of the butchers knocked home out of the truck... he was in bad shape before and.... I did not see him get up...."

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=166
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40