Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Glenn managed to prop himself up and watched everything that was being done, an unmistakable proud smile tugging across his lips when the two tiny images could be seen on the small screen. Happy tears threatening as he squeezed Maggie's hand, and he leaned in to press a soft kiss against her forehead, and another against her lips.

He wished the others could be here to experience this moment with them, but at least there were pictures...

And then Lawrence announced the gender of both the little ones. "Boys? Both? Oh.. wow..." And he smiled at Lawrence and Michonne's comments. Considering the bloodlines.. yeeeeah. They were bound to have their work cut out for them....

"If they're anything like Maggie. Yeah, we'll have our hands full.." He teased, taking the picture with a huge smile, holding it so Maggie and Michonne could both see.

Then, the doctor informed them they weren't the only ones expecting. It seemed a lot of people had fallen into a sense of security and felt it was safe to start lives. Or... it just happened. Either way, a new generation would be born, despite the world trying to die.

He just hoped this mall held up so all of the expecting parents could raise their children in a safe environment, because he knew, the blessing of children here could be a curse out there. Screaming babies would attract the Walkers. Fortunately Glenn and his group had experience with surviving in those conditions with Judith, so if worse came to worse... they would survive. He just hoped the other parents could, too.

"More babies... that's more reason to make sure the Saviors don't get through those gates..."

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Negan was trying to pin this on him. Making Mikko's torture his fault. Had he stayed quiet, maybe she would have received one bout of torture, which was more than too much. The bat was roughly shoved into his chest, taking his breath, but he tried to mask the wince of his discomfort. He felt like he was suffocating, but finally, he managed to catch his breath, just in time for Mikko's torture...

The sound of her flesh sizzling within the confines of the mask. He tried to look away, but there was no blocking the sound and the smell of burning flesh. He fought with his restraints which caused the leather straps to cut into his flesh. H didn't want to look, but the taunting demanded his attention..

The sight of her turned his stomach, laden with the guilt that shouldn't have been his. This was all Negan, but he could not see that....

There was nothing he could do, except give Mikko an apologetic look, almost certain it would go unseen due to the level of pain she was in...

And then his gaze dropped as he struggled to get his breathing under control, feeling completely powerless, but he would not be granted the mercy of averting the next round of torture. Dwight's fingers tangled in his hair, pulling against his scalp as he roughly pulled Daryl's head up, his other hand forced against their captive's chin, forcing him to watch...

"If you close your eyes, I'll cut your eyelids away from your head.." Dwight threatened.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Negan started to address his audience again. explaining that poor little Abaddon was going to dish out her very first punishment and how proud he was of her and how she was learning the family trade.

Mikko didn't see Daryl's look as she was looking down at her lap, she did however hear Dwight's threat and glanced up at the man. Figures, the broken man who looked like he needed help...eh. Her judgement in people seemed to be off lately.

Finally the pain in her face stopped. If there was ever a time she loved Wade more it was now. His healing factor still coursing through her, her face was already starting to heal. As the little girl was stepping up to her to do god knows what, Mikko started to laugh.

Her laughing paused the child's actions.

The laughing became louder. She lifted her head to look at the others. a portion of her face healed.

Fuckin A. She chuckled. That sucked ass.

Negan stood there, dumbfounded.

Dwight, man, I thought we were friends. I'm hurt. Truly.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Kurt pulled his sweater off and draped it around Mel's shoulders. Well. I have been told that I a very good listener. Tell me, what is on your mind? We could head inside if you like.
I have been able to gather some herbs to make tea with. A warm cup could sooth an aching soul.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:53 pm

" Might as well head in and talk better than being out here. Thanks." Mel replied needing someone to talk to that would hopefully listen to her and not just say she was wrong for voicing her opinions or say that she didn't know anything.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Kurt gave a warm smile and headed back inside at a pace she could follow in her chair. Instead of grabbing her and wheeling her where he wanted her to go, he simply let her stear herself. He figured if she needed physical help she would ask for it.

My room is on the second floor. But I can teleport us there no problem. that way we don't have to use the quetionible elevators. he told her as he held the door open for her.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:21 pm

" We better teleport there last time me and Gambit got stuck in the elevator." Mel said as she wheeled herself back into the mall happy to have some independence instead of being pushed.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Kurt nodded and once they were both inside he tightly gripped the chair telling her to do the same. Once he was sure she was ready, he took them both to his room. They ended up in the middle of his living room.

He we are. I'll get that tea started. You make yourself at home. So tell me, why were you out in the cold by yourself?

He walked in the kitchen but the door was open and they could see and hear each other from where they each were.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 pm

" Got into a fight with Gambit over Deadpool's wife coming out of nowhere after two years. Gambit knew her but said that something was up so I wanted to keep an eye on her to see if we could find out the truth. But he said we should stay out of it and well I don't agree." She explained as she cleared her mind from the fuzziness of being teleported that was a head rush.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Vanessa showed up? That is a surprise. Gambit is usually a good judge of character unless he's...Trying to get a lady for the night. So if he says that something is up I would listen to him.

Kurt went back to the living room to wait for the water to boil with her. He sat on the couch and offered her a cookie that he was able to make from ingredients he found around.

I agree with you both, actually. On the one hand, it is a matter for Wade to figure out on his own. However. If this woman is not who she says she is. Prehaps a mutant with shape shifting ablities, then we need to know what her motive is for lying. She could be a danger.
It's a difficult situation I think,
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm

" I don't trust her yeah sure you can survive for two years but to show up here of all places where Wade is? That's to much of a coincidence for my liking. But Gambit wouldn't listen to me probably because I'm just a teenager and I have no idea what I'm talking about. I hate when adults do that just because I am a kid doesn't mean I don't know anything." She growled annoyed by that and took the cookie to munch on it.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Or, he agrees with you but wants to check things out on his own. Gambit wouldn't let something like this go without shoving his nose into it. He's the first person that would get in someone else's business. I would bet that he just doesn't want you getting hurt. which I sense is something that also would bother you.

When the kettle whistled he got up to finish making the tea.

If it is a shape shifter, why Wade? Not to be mean, but wade? really? Ge was insane, a murderer, not the best looking tho he had no room to talk, and he wasn't in any possition of power. So it didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:30 pm

" Yeah it would bother me I'm a survivor like everyone else. If I wasn't I would've been dead months ago when I was alone. Maybe to mess with him he was with Mikko for like three days before this Vanessa showed up and he went back to her which caused a huge mess. Mikko is infected and only his blood is keeping her from turning only she's dangerous and has now run off with him going after her." The teen explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Almost as soon as they were out the door the mood went south. Carl pushed Beth back and told her to go back in the room. Of course like any sane person, she did exactly none of that. Instead she stood behind Carl and quietly spoke to him.

what is it?

where she was standing now, she was partly behind Carl, and a shelf. She couldn't see the door or any other part of the room unless she stepped out in the open. She was not going back in the room though. If something were to happen, she would only be trapped in there. At least out in the bigger area she could move and run and stand a better chance of getting out.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:03 am

Maggie returned Glenn's kiss and took the picture from him, still holding up. Michonne had stepped closer to get a better look and was all smiles despite the heavy that was in her mind and heart at the moment.

At his comment, Maggie gave her husband a playful push, but was careful that she didn't hurt him. Now that she had this picture of her little ones, she was even more excited to meet them! And even more nervous. But she wouldn't express that, not to everyone in the room anyway, that was something that she would only admit to Glenn.

When the subject turned to the Saviors Lawrence spoke up again. Bad group I'm guessing? he asked as he cleaned off Maggie's stomach and machine.

Michonne gave a nod, but said nothing else, they didn't know this man and therefore she wouldn't give him anymore information then that.

Maggie however, was loving this new doctor and fully trusted him already. Very. They have one of our people. So we have to get him back.

That was the in that Lawrence was wating for. If you need a medic on the field,count me in. I don't know your group. But I want to help people where I can. from the dead or the living.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:10 am

Chuckling himself and idly commenting, "Oh look at that finally have a way to gag you Michelangelo-" The aged rat jokes standing up and shaking his unevenly grown coat out. It was the colder months by now he would have grown a full shag of grey hair overcoming the brown, but as he had been imprisoned and malnourished it seemed to be coming in slower this time. Perhaps a few square meals here would correct that.

Last edited by Master Splinter on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:11 am

All these jabs at Leo's person were annoying, but he expected to hear at least some of this from his brothers...and his father. Leo wanted to hide in a room by himself to avoid it, but it was pointless. He sucked it up and just rolled his eyes instead. Then came the seriousness and Leo did worry greatly about Raph's safety. Especially since he was still recovering.

"I agree with Master Splinter, Raph. If you're going out, you're not going alone." It seemed like maybe Casey would be the best one to do it and give those two a chance to catch up. But Leo was also torn because he wanted to be the one with Raph so they could smooth things over and Leo could tell him exactly how he felt about taking Raph's arm. He still wanted to talk to him one-on-one about that at some point.

Then his attention came back to the previous day and Bruce's very apparent dislike towards any of them. Leo felt the same towards him, too. After the run-around they got from the man yesterday about Raph's wounds, Leo didn't think too much of the guy. General concern over a family member won out over some strange offering some mystery stuff that may or may not work. He still wanted to talk to Bruce, though. And Leo would restrain himself from strangling him before hearing what the man had to say.

He was pulled out of his current thoughts by Erica entering the room and he smiled at her. She was only in for a brief moment and the teasing was aimed at her this time. Leo wanted to apologize for his family later. He would've done it right then and there, but then she was gone. He sighed heavily, finally making up his mind.

"Casey, you go with him and I'll prepare things here." And then he would set out on his own later to have that talk.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:20 am

Oh and a cautionary - "Raphael, even if there is something happening, for now... You cannot help. Even if Bruce wants something of you, it will have to be no. I do know and agree though we have been in this room to long today - maybe like Donatello had the Lemonade lady training away most this day we should too prepare by some training..." a look at Leonardo here, if he thought this was best. Splinters tone was gentle, loving, wanting to help and yet firm suggesting it was a fathers order, but Leonardo had been full leader of the clan since he was gone.

And he would be telling them what katas or routines to do if they do a little training. Especially Raphael whom could use training, it would take lot longer to get used to his hand and eye but just the famiarity of it and moving after being stuck in the tub and a bed would be good for him.

Also showing a presence in the mall was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 am

Laughing at the fact Mikey was now literally muzzled and at Splinters tease to the little brother Donnie stepped close to Raph and studied the arm, careful around the loops of their combined bandanas and where his skin became the robotic limb, it seemed the connection was seamless, if he has some imaging technology he could possibly look closer and at least in through Raph's flesh to see how it was all going.

For now he could only assess by the way Raphael had some control over the hand that he was connected... though he did not remove the wrapping bandanas and dew rag from arm yet. Moving onto having a look at the eye next. "I think it looks good, there is no swelling or bleeding... and smells good... though hard to tell so much citrus fresh scenting in here." He throws the jab out - then his face fell when Splinter mentioned Bruce. Fell into a dark angry scowl. It was fair to say the once maybe even hero to himself Batman had become less so to Donnie. "Your awake and conscious now I can't tell you to not allow him to poke you with needles full of lord knows what - but at least think that i would prefer I could have a look at anything he'd like to inject you with. He has no notions about our unique mutant biology." He grumbled grumbled.

It was not entirely unusual for Donnie to hold a grudge. Rare and infrequent and not without cause. And oh boy was he doing so now. the man had dared question his familial ties and bonds and even acted like they meant nothing! Then had the audacity to threaten them!

Listening as Splinter suggested a little more than just subtly that they should all make some sort of presence of themselves more known
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 2:25 am

"Haha one really can appreciate how quiet things re when Mikey can't talk." And maybe not all Raph's doing entirely maybe the hand still had memories or data or whatever that it used to grab at Mikey's big head face first too?!

Either way it was highly amusing and even better Splinter teased him too - Donnie beside them checking his brother over, and helping - slowly - to release Mikey from the hold, not sure whether to be amused or a little alarmed Donnie got cranky at the mention of their 'host'. Casey ready to go when Raph was, surprised Splinter suggested some training...

Well he guessed it would do the guys good to do so, even Raph.

And he did feel a little like he was getting in the way of a potential bromance moment that might be needed, especially between the two turtles most likely to clash, and considering Leo had been the one to do the amputation. Still maybe as best buds it would be best Casey and Raph yakked first, it might make it a bit easier later for the two alpha male headed mutants. "so... should we meet yous back here or come find yous somewhere in the mall for some trainin' ?" He asks mostly directing at Leo, before he and Raph left.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 am

It seemed that he had missed a lot that was going on in the mall. Mostly keeping to himself. But Wade was with a woman who was infected but he was able to keep her virus at bay using his own abilities. That was rather romantic in a way.

He poured them both a cup of tea and returned to the living room. He handed her a cup and sat down to his own.

Before spying on someone. it's best to first come up with ideas of motive. Why would the woman want to mess with Wade. If it to stop the girlfriend from getting his healing and turning, then it would seem her motive is to harm the girlfriend not Wade. Or in doing so, cause them both heart ache. Maybe if it is not Vanessa, it's still potentially a past lover of his seeking revenge? Bad break up?

If she's a mutant you would have to be careful she didn't have other abilities that would allow her to sense she was being watched. Or even that she was being questioned. Even now, she could be reading your thoughts. The unknown is worrysome. no point talking to Wade about it. He no doubt will have tunnel vision.

If the Professor was here, we would know right away who she really is.

Kurt let out a sigh and sipped on his tea. He did miss everyone, he had no doubt that the Professor was gone, had he been alive he would have been able to contact them all and gather them together. Jean too he figured. Dead or...Maybe at that lab? The one that the humans were bringing the mutants to. It was possible that they went there to help and now...He needed to check the place out. Alone.

Dangerous? But she left. So she knows she's a danger? I know a lot of friends that once felt the same way...If she can be helped, then she's worth helping.
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 am

Finally coming back to, Negan walked over to Mikko and got in her face. Of course he was careful to not get too close but he had to get a closer look! Sure enough, Her skin was healing up before his eyes. Well ain't you something. Don't know what...But I'm going to find out.

Standing up straight he looked over at Abaddon who was waiting on her father to tell her what she needed to do. She had 'broken' her own toys before. But was never allowed to hurt one of his. So she wanted to be sure she did everything right. Instead, he shook his head and told her to lower the pliers. But as she did a few crumbs from the half of cookie she shared with Daryl fell and Negan took notice.

Pumpkin? What's that on your shirt? He asked picking a piece from the fabric of her t-shirt.

Of course she didn't answer, just giving a small, nervous shrug.

Where you eating daddy's cookies? And before dinner? That's two house rules broken.

She gave a shake of her head and looked out into the crowd for some form of help, but none would come.

And now lying. I need you to run home and wait for me in the kitchen. Go. Now.Up until his last two words his voice was low and calm, but the end it was clear the little girl was in trouble. She hesitated but then quickly ran off towards the house.

Mikko just watched on silently. She did feel bad for the girl though and made a note to try and find her if she managed to get away from here.

Negan looked towards the crowd again and motioned to Dwight.Dwight. Come up here. Come on. Come stand by your friend...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 am

Nightcrawler wrote:
It seemed that he had missed a lot that was going on in the mall. Mostly keeping to himself. But Wade was with a woman who was infected but he was able to keep her virus at bay using his own abilities. That was rather romantic in a way.

He poured them both a cup of tea and returned to the living room. He handed her a cup and sat down to his own.

Before spying on someone. it's best to first come up with ideas of motive. Why would the woman want to mess with Wade. If it to stop the girlfriend from getting his healing and turning, then it would seem her motive is to harm the girlfriend not Wade. Or in doing so, cause them both heart ache. Maybe if it is not Vanessa, it's still potentially a past lover of his seeking revenge? Bad break up?

If she's a mutant you would have to be careful she didn't have other abilities that would allow her to sense she was being watched. Or even that she was being questioned. Even now, she could be reading your thoughts. The unknown is worrysome. no point talking to Wade about it. He no doubt will have tunnel vision.

If the Professor was here, we would know right away who she really is.

Kurt let out a sigh and sipped on his tea. He did miss everyone, he had no doubt that the Professor was gone, had he been alive he would have been able to contact them all and gather them together. Jean too he figured. Dead or...Maybe at that lab? The one that the humans were bringing the mutants to. It was possible that they went there to help and now...He needed to check the place out. Alone.

Dangerous? But she left. So she knows she's a danger? I know a lot of friends that once felt the same way...If she can be helped, then she's worth helping.

" Wade refuses to listen to reason so talking to him is out. What I think is happening that this Vanessa is trying to cause trouble no matter what and with there being another group nearby that attacked the mall she could've come from there. I know the leader was part of the attack hell I tried going after him and ended up getting shot in the process. He could've sent her here to see how strong our group really is team wise and I hate to say it but it's not that strong. If he figures that out we're in trouble so there could be a motive there. Evil groups like his are the most dangerous so we have to watch out for anything." She replied sipping at her tea.

" As for Mikko I don't know if she really sees herself as a danger or not she's more insane than Wade. Her attack mode seems to be like a switch though one second she wants to kill everyone in sight and as soon as she sees Wade she's fine. It kinda seems to be manipulative to me. Of course I'm a kid what do I know?" Mel said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:17 am

Daryl fought to pull away from Dwight, who seemed to be trying to prove his worth do Negan. And for the moment, there seemed to be no more torture for Daryl to witness, so he released his face, but still hovered close, returning the red neck's death glare. But hearing Abby being called to the stage earned Daryl's full attention, and Dwight noticed the erratic way his chest rose and fell, some sort of connection had been made between their captive and the demon child.

Daryl noticed Mikko's face was healing, and while strange and like something he had never seen before, it was a relief. But still, he worried about Abby, and that concern was clear...

"Negan will find a way to kill your witch friend... he has his ways. And know... remember -you- caused it.." He taunted.

"And Abbadon, it must suck to know that you killed a child.." Though, he felt Negan would never kill her, but Daryl did not need to know that. Now, his attention shifted to the vest that Daryl was wearing and he snagged a bony finger in the arm opening, giving it a small tug. "And I will pluck this from your corpse.."

Then came Mikko's comment which earned his full attention. A moment of panic, afraid that he had been ratted out for giving the woman the first aid kit. And his gaze shifted to Negan... surely the man would believe him over her, right?

And now, he was being called up on the stage. Swallowing thickly and trying to hold his composure, he slowly walked through the crowd and up the steps, taking one at a time. And to show that he had nothing to feel nervous about, but inwardly a jumble of nerves, he took his spot at Negan's side....
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:31 am

Of course Beth wasn't listening to him. But then again, was he expecting her to? No. She was as stubborn as he was, plus- she was Maggie's sister. She was doomed to be stubborn and strong willed, but those traits were some of the many reasons he loved her. Though, he wished she would listen to him in this instant...

"Someone's been in here.." He answered, tone almost a whisper.

Scanning the area for any movement, weapon drawn and ready to dispatch any potential threat, he slowly began moving towards the door. "Stay a couple paces behind me.." He told her, and as he drew closer, the pictures became more clear...

All of Beth during her time at the Sanctuary...

He felt.. sick. Heartbroken, but all of that quickly gave way to a burning hot anger that threatened to overtake him... "Beth, stay back!" And this time, his tone was not low. The upset clearly in his voice as he shoved the pistol into his holster, freeing up his good hand to frantically rip down the horrible 'wall paper' that littered the door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next