Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Death
MARVEL
Death

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Death gave Wade's cheeks a pinch and smiled at him. You know what it is. A soul for a soul. Although... With the way your world is now the rules do seem o be changing. Maybe I should just make you the new death. She joked. Then you can do what you wish.

She then took out what look like a green gel pill and placed it in Wade's hand. Take out the demon's heart. place the pill inside. and have your Mikko eat the whole thing. Consuming the heart will kill the demon. and the pill will cure her virus.
Back to top Go down
Terminus

Terminus

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:49 pm

The van continued to Terminus without Glenn and finally pulled inside the the gates and parked. Before the driver could even get out he heard someone yelling about the back doors being open and people missing.

Hurrying out the truck, the driver ran around to the back only to be greeted by one very scared man.

Well I don't know what the fuck happen! I was driving. ask that guy! He said nodding to Eugene.

One of them got in the back and pulled Eugene out of the truck then ripped the tape off his mouth.

Talk. Where did yer friend go?

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:20 pm

"Yeah, sure! Anything that will help Gwen and the baby.. and possibly others down the line...." And this was all still very embarrassing to him. But, he would suck it up and push his shyness aside, and do this for his loved ones, and science.

He was glad that Gwen could distract herself about talking about his web shooters, but while it would be amazing to have the materials to produce the cartridges needed, right now, it was not at the top of his priority list. If only they could find Mr. Stark, he could help. Or, if he could just get to a place that had the components needed. He had created the first web cartridges and web shooters, after all...

"Does this place have a lab? I know Bruce was able to concoct some pretty impressive gadgets back in his day..." Though, rumor had it that Bruce's butler was actually the brains behind all of that.

Finally, he stuck out his arm.. "Figure you wanna get the blood first....I'll go... you know... in the bathroom..." Maaaaaan. Could his cheeks achieve a brighter shade of red?
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Unaware of Negan's predicament, Simon's focus was completely on the truck that obviously been taken by the escapees. Accompanied by some of his men, they opened fire at the vehicle, attempting to take out the tires or hit the fuel tank.... or the driver.

At the vehicle came closer, he noticed it was the Asian they had JUST sent off! Obviously he had escaped and made his way back here. Impressive, but this shit had gone on for way too long. Honestly, since the at Demon had become involved, it seemed that Negan was losing his edge. They had never lost this many captives.

And the Walkers. Someone had let them in, but for now they were able to avoid them as they attempted to stop the truck, now shots aimed to take out the driver...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dwight had witnessed all. He had managed to make it to the infirmary and retrieve the medical supplies, quickly spotting Lawrence dead on the floor.  Seeing the gag and bloody restraints, it was obvious what had happened. Sick fuck. He had seen Negan enter the infirmary hours ago, then Saber had left with the young Asian. He was most likely the victim...

He had also watched two of Daryl's group be taken by the Termites, then the happening at the pits...

With medical supplies in hand, Dwight snuck out of the infirmary, grabbing one of the bloodied ropes that had most likely restrained the Asian kid as he was brought in here. It would come in handy. He was torn. Mikko was still in that pit. Yes, he had left her high and dry before, but it was more of a reaction.

Maybe saving her wasn't a good idea. She could very well kill him. But, if she was freed, then maybe her rage would be turned to the Saviors and Negan himself.

Fortunately he had chaos on his side. The Saviors were trying to get the Walkers under control, and Simon and his men were attempting to take out the truck, aiming their attack on the driver. It gave Dwight the opening he needed. He managed to sneak to the pit undetected, looking down at Mikko. His heart was pounding wildly, still debating this, but the pros outweighed the cons...

"If I let you out, promise not to eat me?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Mikko listened to all the commotion going on, she wasn't sure if the walkers helped her friends or not, maybe it just made things worse. what she wasn't expecting was for Dwight to show back up. She recognized his sent before he got close to the door. Then he spoke, that's when she looked up at him.

Can you get me some wheels? I have to save my boyfriend. Also...You're gonna come with me. and yeah, I promise I wont eat you.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:52 pm

SPEED UP AND RUN THEIR ASS OVER! Maggie yelled. So what if running Simon and the others over staled the truck out. Least they would be dead and not shooting at them. Her nerves were on edge and she was ready to explode on someone.

Plus she was finally feeling hungry, she had to piss, had a migraine, and EVERYONE was pissing her the fuck off!

If she had to get out of the truck and take everyone out herself she would do it!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:30 am

Great. This was just great! The bullets were hitting the truck, causing Glenn to attempt to push Maggie and Carl down as he drove forward. He was always conflicted about killing the living, but.. maybe a bluff. Maybe going towards them would spook them, so he stomped on the accelerator....

Just as expected, Simon and his group rolled out of the way, but the bullets kept coming...

"Stay down!!" He told Maggie and Carl as he headed in the direction the Walkers were coming, knowing that would lead them toward whatever breach had been made in the fence....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:38 am

"When we get out of the gates, go slow.. we have to find Erica and Judith..." Carl told Glenn. Then Maggie started screaming and ordering Glenn to run them over, and there was obvious conflict as Glenn sped towards them, but Simon and his men moved out of the way...

Glenn was trying to keep them safely below dash level, but looking over, Carl noticed the side of Glenn's shirt soaked in blood...

"... Glenn? You're bleeding...."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 12:54 am

You're bleeding? Maggie looked over and pulled up Glenn's shirt. Now in more of a panic that she would have been able to deal with had her other emotions not been in high gear, she tore at her own cloths and pressed the fabric against the wound.

Now with everything else she was close to a total meltdown. The deep and calming breaths that she thought she was taking in her mind. Were actually more like her hyperventilating.

But she at least now she had something to focus on, stopping the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:25 am

Casey was glad the little alien gave them space. He listens and gives his shoulders a sort of shrug, " I can't tell you too much about the girl, her name is Erica, she fought with Mikey and I at the rear of this place. Bossy, feisty, determined little thing. She helped rearrange the room last night and bring beds so we could all stay close to you after standing up to Bruce for us and cooked some food, uh shared a bed wid me and Ape. Splinter said she woke Leo and asked him to go with her at about dawn, Leo left a note to come get him the moment you woke if you did before he got back, they came back about eight" He wasn't sure why the sarcasm there. Or snark. Jealousy or like him maybe a sense of ... distrust? " after her standing up for us I guess Leo just didn't think it safe for her to be alone, maybe she used that and his honor against him - maybe she has... some motives? if she turns up back here we should so take her aside and find out." And that was all he knew about this girl, and gave his thoughts of the matter of her and Leo. Worried that one of his green bros was being played false by a pretty face. Pointing out the little blue alien as he spoke about Stitch.

And his buds frustration about Bruce, figuring some of that was maybe even a bit of shame for having been taken under the mans 'wing' when clearly the man wasn't doing so well. " Bruce seems to think the defenses he has for this place are more than enough... I think...  Lilo, she's that little guys best friend-" another gesture at their furry blue balled up 'honor guard' [color#884513]" she says... he might be too stressed, or sick... could be he needs your help to pull him back on the right path. Knock some sense back into him ya'know?"[/color] Yeah, that could indeed be it, Bruce needed his new Robin to help him as much as he was trying to help them. As badly as he behaved Casey did understand the man was trying.

He was both trying to ease a little of his besties disquiet and inviting more questions. And on that thought, the one about April. " April has been with Lilo, she's helping her in sick bay, I'ss meant to go get her the moment you woke, but this is much better... she will be over the moon you are awake." and then it was Casey's turn to look angry and ashamed, and all at himself. " I... we... I know we failed in protecting ya dad Raph, we should have fought harder when the others took him from us - I know that has weighed heavily on April, as much as I the entire time we have been stuck in that Atlanta compound." There admitting his guilt. He really felt like he and April failed.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:46 am

Stitch unrolled ahead and crawled along , right along the edge of wall and floor going up the wall and then crawling along the roof his ears hanging down and nose sniffing away.

they were still a few shop spaces away from the arcade that was now the infirmary and he let himself fall back to the floor to roll along.

~~~~~~~

A beam at Gwen, " Please don't be too disappointed its not technically alien technology though Stitch did build it and he is an alien so in a way..." she steps back a little giving April some room and a nod to Pete - giggling a little, " I know these things can be... a little uh embarrassing but I am the doctor so trying to be a pro about it, and thanks, any little bit will be I hope of help for us all, yous specifically." again careful to offer and bolster a little hope but caution it a little. " Don't know if yous met, but um Gwen, Pete this is April O'Neil, she's friends with the mutant turtles that are here. April, Pete, Spiderman and Gwen. They have had wonderful news of a new addition." she introduces and fills in a bit moving to find that trolley and tv and the wand attachment Stitch created in the wee night hours. " As for your shooters... I don't know but Bruce might be able to build something... or Stitch or Donatello -?" she adds the last bit with a half verbal nudge of a question for April here.

April offers them both a friendly smile, " Hello - nice to meet you both... wow Spiderman, eee Mikey will be so jealous, he is a huge fan. And congratulations." sincerely as she preps the little sodium heparin collection tubes and needle and alcohol swabs Pete's arm. A tourniquet around his bicep and pulling tight. "can you pump your fist for me a bit?" she demonstrates with her own mostly out of habit. And waiting for Pete to do as asked looking for a good clear visual of a blood vessel when he did so hearing Lilo's half question and nodding. " oh sure Donatello probably could, I mean this morning when I left he was building exploding arrow heads." and other things.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:01 am

Splinter let the wrist go, watching Raphael and Casey leave. And knew he was not the only one of them to be concerned. How he was learning he was loathed to not be in ear or eye shot after his months of imprinsonment. It gave him a heightened sense of anxiety. He wanted to demand they come back right now.

He had felt the same way when April left them this morning to help Lilo.

He consoled himself that this time Raphael had Casey and that strange little alien Stitch.

It did not help non but he was able to focus a little. He smiles hearing Donatello and Michelangelo, looking up at Leonardo. " We need to find some common ground with Bruce, we cannot be active members here and warring internally with him. Hopefully if Casey and Raphael see him first some repairs can be started. But you are our Leader so you and Bruce will need to settle differences."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:08 am

Dwight wasn't sure if he fully believed her, but... maybe this wouldn't come back to bit him in the ass. Giving a nod, he worked with opening the cage, tying the tip of the Glenn-blood soaked rope to the door's frame, then dropping id down for her to climb up.

"I can't get you a vehicle. Sorry. I have to get out of here." And he showed her the medical kit that he was holding. "Daryl's pretty hurt. Abby, too. And no. I didn't kill your friend."

Hearing she needed to save her boyfriend, he gave a nod in the truck's direction. "That Asian kid escaped from there. Not sure if that's your boy, or the.. heavier guy. But, I have a feeling they'll be heading to the slaughterhouse to free the rest of 'em..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:26 am

An ATV.

Quad.

Fourwheeler.

Erica heard the distant gun fire and shouting and felt twisting in her guts. She wanted to go back, to fight to help...

But also she had to protect Judith!

And going back, or even lingering about the place would have been the opposite of protecting her. Still it made it no easier and looking over her shoulder she all but walked into the quad.

Nah it wouldn't work, it wouldn't have fuel...

But she pushed it out onto the road... there was the fact it would be noisy should it work.

Though getting Judith to safety faster. And Erica was in great shape, but tunneling through the snow and now walking fast was not easy with a baby.

Hesitating, there was still noise behind her, the way she came. Climbing on she begins to try and start it...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:39 am

So he was running off on her again. Least he let her out. She jumped onto the cage and crawled out the door without need of the rope. She did stop to untie the rope and hand it back to him in case he would need it later.

Thanks. Get back to Daryl then, I'll tell the others and come back for you guys. And it's the heavier guy. She gave Dwight a quick, bloody peck on the cheek and ran towards the truck that was moving towards the town gates.

even with her eyesight she found it easy to get around, and once the rusted color truck came into view she made a jump for the back and landed with a hard thud in the bed of the truck.

Popping up from the truck bed she tapped on the little square window in the behind the three to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:52 am

Maybe he was jumping to conclusions a little too quickly about everything. Though, it was Raphael's nature to be overly skeptical and untrusting and the fact that things seemed to happen overnight didn't sit well with him. Maybe a small tinge of jealousy, because hell... who wasn't to say if a willing female came along, he wouldn't take the opportunity. But, to do so while there was a possibility that he could turn and attack his family. Yeeeeah. It was more of that. Everyone was entitled to act stupid from time to time, it was nature. Maybe it was the stress or... whatever. It was exhausting to think about.

So, he gave a small nod as Casey spilled what he knew. It didn't change the way he felt, and yes. There should be an interrogation at some point.

Then the bigger issue of Bruce Wayne. And there was a lot of frustration still there, but...  maybe Casey was right. Maybe he needed to talk to the guy. Try to help him if it was some sort of mental illness from the isolation and responsibilities he was met with when groups of survivors were taken in...

"Apparently some of the enemy group lived here.. waitin' to attack. That has to be what happened. How else could they just come in and take some innocent people. An' the one lad is pregnant. We need to do somethin' about it. Somebody has to know somethin'..."

And it seemed that the little blue guy was close with the Lilo chick. Raph had to admit, the lil critter was kind of cute.. "Heh... like a blue Chihuahua.." He noted out loud as they drew closer to the makeshift infirmary. A small smile managed when he mentioned how happy April would be to see him up and moving. He couldn't wait for one of her good ol big sis hugs. Those were the best. His metallic fingers squeaked involuntarily, still trying to connect with brain waves.. it would still take some time. Then, hearing Casey's regret, Raph shook his head....

"I think we all have regrets about a number of things , but... I have no doubt you and Ape did the best ya could. You've both always done right by us. We know that and, Sensei knows that, too. What matters is, we all made it back together. We can all start healin'..."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:07 am

Even though Lilo couldn't give a guarantee about the machine, Pete remained hopeful nonetheless. And he appreciated how professional Lilo was trying to be, even though she looked young, but had a maturity about her. She couldn't be much older than him and Gwen...

"Yeah, sure!" And he pumped his fist as demonstrated. It had been years since he had blood taken in a gentle, normal fashion. The doctors at the CDC had not been so kind. He was usually sedated for any medical 'testing'. But, he had gotten off luckier than Clark. Still, their exiting the CDC had been pretty traumatic for both of them...

He spared a smile at the pretty red-head, a nod at the introduction. And hearing that she was friends with the mutant turtles was pretty impressive! He was really curious about those guys. And hearing that one was actually a fan earned a huge smile. "Wow, really? That's awesome! Maybe we can meet someday!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:29 am

One of the bullets had came through the vehicle and hit him in the right side, opposite the stitched puncture wound. The adrenaline and numerous other injuries, he seemed oblivious until Carl pointed it out. It caught him just below the ribs, but luckily had missed anything vital. Going through the truck had stopped the full momentum, but the bullet was still wedged in there...

This was great...

Now, bleeding from both sides, some of the stitched had popped out when he was thrown from the truck. He was not feeling well at all, but, he could not let Maggie know that. But, she was freaking out as she tried to apply pressure to the wound. It was keeping her distracted, but she wasn't breaking right....

"Maggie... I'm okay... calm breaths.." He tried to coax her, wishing they had the luxury to pull over, so he could make sure she was okay. Unfortunately they had to keep going. Then, a loud 'thud' was heard in the back, causing Glenn to swerve, but he was quick to regain control....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carl was rubbing Maggie's shoulder, trying to keep her calm as she applied pressure to Glenn's bleeding side. Then, the loud thud in the bed of the truck just as they made it through the breach in the fence. Seeing Mikko, he pushed the rear window open so she could speak....

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:51 am

A grin at Pete and April, including Gwen as she focuses on turning things on and with an okay moving the top again to expose lower belly looking carefully and zooming in past skin and muscle wall adjusting on the key board attachment the images she wanted.

There!

This was not like the sonograph machine - worked sort of the same way she guessed, images bounced back and this Stitch made contraption filling in color and it was like a window under the skin.

this was precise clear and 'colored' imagining. Lilo blocked the view for the moment as she continues to tap on the keyboard and handle the wand, " I need to ask if you have a rough estimate of when you conceived." she asks Gwen this hmmming and click clicking. A grin towards Pete and April, " Meet a few of them this morning, freaking awesome."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:33 am

A grin. And just maaybe he was looking forward to getting a little bit of a scare of the Miss Lemony Snickett for shooting an arrow at him!

He nods, " yeah which means we may still have enemies inside, Donnie and Leo have been telling us all morning to be quiet about what we were doing, bringing Donnie stuff to create weapons with and all. And Bruce fucked up big time man behaving that way towards your bros." The man was trying, the man might be stressed. Does not mean he gets a free pass from Casey Jones! Guy had been a glass A dick. " so we'll need a way to ferret them out." then they were closing in on the infirmary and he grins, over hearing a younger male voice and spying a kid speaking to April. " Aprrril look o' I broughtcha!"

There was no denying the beauty of the 'bossy little blond', or the one on the bed being fussed over by - Lilo - whom was the vision of an island hottie... and still to Casey the most beautiful woman was April, so his heart as always gave a might twang, seeing her and he was of course the most cocky loud bugger in the vicinity. Even better he knew seeing Raphael up and about would make her very happy.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:53 am

Chucking and unclipping the tourniquet so his pumping and the sudden resumption of full flow made a vein pop up nice and blue and so gently slipping a needle into place, clipping a tube in place, and once full replacing it and again as she spoke. " He is a huge fan, even styled himself Turtle Titan. though never sure than much action as the super hero - mostly as the silent ninja hero he and his brothers are." she explains amused and pleased Pete liked that - she gasped a little hearing Casey. " well one of them might be here now..."

And was just slipping the needle free, a squeeee in her tone, a cotton ball she held onto the tiny puncture wound left in Pete's arm, "better be - yes!- Raphie Raphie Raphie!-" she beams excitedly rushing past shoving her lovable oaf to the side - tossing herself forward - glomping! well...

A lot more carefully then she normally did.

Leaving Casey to stumble a bit, grumble even though he was grinning and take over holding the little ball of wool in place.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:47 am

I know you all were not just about to leave me behind, right?

Anyway. I heard that Daryl and his kid are really hurt. I think they're somewhere in the woods, Dwight's taking care of them. Also I see Glenn is here but not Eugene. But let's get back to how you guys were going to leave me behind...

Wait. Daryl has a kid? Maggie asked looking up from Glenn's wound.

Changing the subject. But yes, I think he kidnapped her from Negan.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm

At least it was someone they knew. Well... kinda. When she mentioned being left behind, Glenn felt bad. It wasn't in his nature to leave anyone behind, but in fairness, he did not know she was in a pit or if she had been sent to Terminus with the first group since he was left to the cruelty of Lawrence....

"Sorry.." And he meant it. Eyes never leaving the path in front of him, trying to avoid Walkers and fleeing Saviors, knowing not all of these people were cruel monsters...

So much going through his head and feeling dizzy and disoriented from blood loss, but trying to seem fine. Maggie did not need another reason to freak out.....

Carl shook his head. "The town was being swarmed, and ..we're not like you. If we get bitten by one of those things, it's over. You heal from it, right?"

Finally hitting the road that would lead them away from the Sanctuary, quickly putting distance between them and the threat, Glenn was struggling, heavy breaths burning in lungs that protested against the fluid still trapped there. Catching movement in the distance, a familiar shape came into view. He squinted as they grew near, wondering if his brain was playing tricks......

"Hey guys... is that Erica??"

Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Truck!

Fuck!

Erica tried again to get the bike going.

No no no!

She could not tell with whom was in the truck - and and and

She scrambles off the bike ready to dash away into the trees again.

Must protect her precious cargo!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Mikko gave a shrug to Carl. I still haven't healed from the stab wounds and...I'm pretty sure I'm going blind for some reason. So who knows anymore. But Glenn you are smelling delicious. I just want you to know that. She told him right before poking her head in the truck and licking Glenn's cheek. It earned her a hard smack by Maggie but it was worth it. She ducked back out the window and sat down.

Maggie was soon distracted by the mention of Erica. She turned to face the front to look for herself. Yeah, that's her. Pull over. Also I think you should let someone else drive.

Last edited by Mikko McKinnon on Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next