Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:26 am

Erica shook her head, " in here yes, and I wont let her over heat... but once this place is up I AM not hanging around - I am not his wife, will never submit to it. I chose my own mate this morning. So I'll tuck the sweetling in here to keep her warm out there - I assumed you and her would go with me?"

A bit of a question here as she moves closer and takes the entire kit and tampons, stuffing them in her suit around the back before unfolding a couple of the bobby pins. " these will do yes," moving back towards the door and leaning an ear on it to listen for heavy thumping feet then starting the process of picking... still listening to the door - leaving her suit unzipped and thus her naked torso bared... well a great triangle of it down to her belly button. She had no undergarments. It would be quicker to slip Judith in when it was time.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:34 am

That made sense that Erica would leave once they finished their plan of setting the house on fire. Well...It wasn't really a plan, just mentioned really. they still needed to find fuel and a source of fire. But she was sure the other women would help them find those things quickly if she could convince them that they had a plan.

She was sure at least two of the wives stood in. the others were out there and she was praying that Mikko was in her right mind by now and not eating Carl.

No. I'm going to stay. I have to make sure that Carl and Mikko get out. I'm staying positive that they are still alive. If she's in her right mind I know she wouldn't hurt Carl. But yes. Please take Judith back to the mall if you make it out of town.

She placed a hand on Erica's arm and gave her a worried look.

Be careful of Love's demons. I believe she can read our minds. so...just a heads up.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:46 am

Erica concentrated, listening to Maggie and her tongue poked between teeth as she her the lock gears beginning to shift. " With a fire going I am sure I have ample distraction to slip away... and I am not worried about being shot at per say these guys are like storm troopers in that way. I will get back to the mall and kick Bruce in the shins for being so fucking lax and uncaring." she promises that - and like all the times she kept her words she sure as heck was going to.

Hearing about the hounds and Love Erica made a bit of a face, which turned into a grin when the lock ground and clicked. "Well its pretty esy to set something on fire - soooo I will worry more about this warning you gave me... I think Lilo gave advice earlier that will help me on that front so hopefully they wont be real trouble." She stood and squeezed Maggie's had before slipping Judith from her grip and zipping her half way inside of her suit belly to belly the baby was close to her chin and that was good, her breasts were uncomfortable squished but it was a mild irritation.One of Judiths feet would heel her Daryl stitched bullet wound... but that would be ignored as well. "reay?" handon the door knob once she slipped all the pins back into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 4:00 am

Maggie thought Erica was taking her warning about Love a little too lightly, but she remembered what happen to the hounds in the basement. With any luck if Erica ran into them the same thing would happen.

When the door was finally open Maggie nodded and hurried out. First thing to do was make sure there were no other kids or animals in the house. She headed straight to the kitchen and with luck there was still two of the wives there. The red head and a blonde. They looked at the escaped girls in fear, Maggie quickly put her hands up in defense.

We need help. Are there any other children or animals that are here?

The women looked at each other then finally shook their heads no.

Great. How would you like to burn this fucker down?

The women were still for a moment. A long moment. Maggie was growing fearful they wouldn't help but run out and tell someone that her and Erica had gotten out. If that were the case she would have Erica run for it and stay as a distraction. But finally both woman grinned and agreed to help.

Another sigh of relief.

Oh thank god. Ok. We have to move quickly. We need gasoline. Or some kind of starter fluid. The more the better. And fire of course. Once this place goes up all of you run for it. If you ladies have no reason to say, go with Erica. She's headed somewhere safe. Alright no more wasting time lets burn this fucker down.

The ladies introduced themselves as Bernadette and Bambi. They were actually a couple who had both agreed to be wives simply to live in the house and in better conditions. But if there was another place to go and they could burn this place to hell where it belong they were all for it.

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Cigar in mouth, Lucille perched over his shoulder, Negan walked over to the pit with the women where others had already gathered. So far no fighting was taking place. He had a feeling that he may have to instigate it some how.

Originally he didn't want to Carl to die, at least not in this way. He had other plans for the boy give him a more respectable death. But. It was rare that his town had entertainment like this. In fact, if Mikko lived, and he assumed she would. He was considering making her making her into some sort of challange for those looking for extra food, or a chance to be with one of the woman. survive the walker woman.

Negan of course didn't know that after just a few days Mikko would lose her humanity, or, most of it at least. There was other things happening with the virus inside Mikko's body. Again, due to Wade. This time not from his healing. But from the mutation. It caused the virus to mutate. And unknown to anyone now, this new mutated virus was effecting her and her child and anyone she would infect in the future who would then pass it on, and on and on....

But now that wasn't known so it wasn't important. What was important was seeing a good fight!

Negan banged on the dome cage with the bat. Let's see some blood! Taking bets now! I'm putting the lovely  Silvia up that the Walker bitch tears Cyclops apart!
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Carl witnessed Mikko's attack. He wasn't sure if she was in full Walker mode, or if this was a meditated act to survive. Whatever the case, he would soon be locked in a fighting pit with her. His captors did not show him mercy. He was tossed in, landing hard on his back, the wind knocked from his lungs...

Slightly disoriented, it took him a moment to rebound, but that survivor's instinct reminding him that he did not have long. He struggled to catch his breath as his eye fixated on Mikko, and he moved slowly to the pile of weapons, never allowing his gaze to leave her.

He grabbed a knife from the pile, wedging it between his belt. Another down the waistline of his pants, and another down his boot...

He would not attack her, but he would defend himself if her virus decided he was a meal,or if she chose to give Negan and his Saviors a show....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Mikko stood motionless on the other side of the pit and watched Carl's movements. In fact, it was when he moved that she could seem best. Once he stood still she couldn't really make him out. She could see him, but he was blurry and all the colors blended together.

She rubbed her eyes a few times causing them to bleed. Her eyes weren't injured though, and she wasn't crying, she had been though, so maybe that's where the blood was from?

It was when Negan hit the cage with Lucille that she finally moved. The noise seemed louder then it should be and she jumped away from the sound crouching down on all fours then slowly standing back up. She wasn't feeling that buzzing, hungry feeling. She was in control of herself so something else was going on. Sadly this was not the time or place to be trying to figure this shit out.

Then it made sense. It was obvious, that asshole shot her leg. He poisoned her! That's why she was feeling drugged up.

What happens if we don't fight? She finally asked. She didn't look at anyone, but she knew Negan was there. Not only because of the bat, and his voice, but she could smell him, in fact, she could pick out a few individual smells.

Negan frowned but was half prepared for this. Well. Then I'll leave you in the pit to starve to death. Carl...Let's see. I'll let him come to my nice, warm home, have some home made dinner then I'll let him see Maggie's twins early.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Carl was right. They would get Maggie back, because despite the grimness of the situation, the Devil couldn't always win. They had gone through so much, so maybe.. just maybe something would go in their favor soon. He could still cling to hope, no matter how impossible things were getting...

Walking was becoming difficult, but each time he stumbled, he was roughly yanked to his feet, or dragged along until he managed to get up. Eugene was being shoved and prodded with the barrel of rifles, his sobs only earning him hard slaps to the face.

Soon, the awaiting van came into view. Eugene was dealt with first. Seeing the back of the moving truck that had been converted into a meat wagon caused him to panic. The interior was smeared with blood and bits of flesh and organ meat. The stench overpowering. It was enough to cause Eugene to lose the contents of his stomach, which only added to the Saviors irritation.

"So, we get an added bonus, eh?" One of the Termites noted, poking at Eugene while another grabbed the man's arms, pulling them behind his back. Another began binding his wrists together with duct tape. An impossible amount. There would be no escaping, and it would hurt like hell coming off. But that was one of the reasons the sadistic group chose this bounding method. More torment. Adrenaline and pain made the meat taste better.

"Yeah. Be glad Negan doesn't honor all deals, or you wouldn't be getting the Asian." Simon told them as one of the Termites placed a strip of duct tape over Eugene's mouth. He went into a panic attack, but that didn't stop the Termites from roughly loading him into the back of the truck.

Glenn had spotted a rock on the ground, exposed through the trampled snow. While the others were busy with Eugene and only one man left to guard him, he pretended to lose his balance, using the opportunity to grab the rock...

And just like all the times before, he was once again jerked to his feet and shoved forward. It was his turn. The rock was easily hidden in his balled fist as his arms were pulled behind him, and like Eugene, they secured his wrists with a generous amount of duct tape. He glared defiantly at them as a strip of tape was placed over his mouth...

"No. We made a special trip here for this one." One of the men said, gesturing to Glenn. "In this world, Chinese is a delicacy. So. When we're done with this little game, we're taking this one as payment. Even if he's the one to get the Bat."

Glenn continued to stare them down, unfazed by the taunts.

When the men tried to load him up, he jerked away and struggled against them as much as he could. But. His effort wasn't to escape. He knew there was no hope of that. But it gave enough of a distraction for him to 'drop' the rock inside of the back door's lock. A perfect fit. The door would still close, but would not lock...

He smiled inwardly when the men thought they had the upper hand.. not for long....

Finally, he was tossed into the back of the truck, two of the Termites accompanying them in the back, as the other two climbed into the cab. Simon pulled the door shut and signaled the driver, giving him the okay to head out....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Negan obviously planned on killing Maggie's unborn... he felt sick. This man's cruelty knew no end. He had to figure out how to save her, and save her children. There was a real chance that Glenn would be slaughtered. Beth was most likely gone. Those babies were her future.

He debated going back with Negan, but the man was a liar. So. He said nothing. Awaiting whatever was going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Somehow Mikko didn't believe Negan. She believed that she would be left in this cage to starve. But she didn't think Carl would simply be lead out of here to go into a nice house and have dinner. Then when he mentioned Maggie's babies...Something had to be done and nothing was going to get done with them in this cage.

She noticed small movement on the ground, she thought it was just a large bug, maybe some poor rat got stuck in here, but it smelled sweet, like a flower. It was one of those strange flowers that had killed the hounds. One was growing from the center of the pit and blooming into a beautiful black flower. It's sent gave off a sense of calmness. Mikko inhaled deeply. She knew that things would be alright. She didn't know how they would turn out after Carl left this pit. But in here. At this moment and what she was about to do, it would turn out alright.

She had to make this look real. So there was no warning Carl, he would only protest, tell her there was another way. She had to take off guard so that he would just act.

Crouching down on all fours, she moved slowly, closer to the cage. Stalking. Her eyes that had lost it's perfect vision fixated on him. Blood covered her face from her last kill.

Then she attacked.

Leaping onto a high point of the dome and then as if she had done this a thousand times. Used her new height to pounce on Carl from above with a high pitch shriek.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:21 pm

The strange flowers once again made an appearance. The same kind that had destroyed the hounds. He had no way of knowing that his father was actually doing this. He watched them, and then Mikko.... her demeanor seemed to have changed...

She was stalking, moving closer, which caused him to move back. One of the knives drawn and held at the ready. Then she leapt up, then pounced...

He tried so hard to move out of her way, but stumbled and she landed directly on top of him. The arm of his useless hand was used to block her attack as he fumbled with trying to collect the knife that had been knocked from his hand. He finally managed, and knew he needed to damage her brain, but she had him pinned in such a way that he could not reach her head...

There was a lot of regret shown in his gaze as she snapped and snarled at him, making it obvious that if he didn't act, she would kill him....

He had not known Mikko long, but she meant a lot to Eugene...

"I'm sorry..." He told her as he plunged the knife deep into her chest, holding it there for a moment before pulling it out and stabbing her again.... and again....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Mikko was fully aware and in control of everything she was doing. Had she not been, she could have bit his injured arm, least she thought so, because she was badass. But she couldn't let him know that she was in control. She thought for sure that he would go for her head it was the common sense thing to do after all. But it seemed she had gotten in in just the right position that he could only get to her chest.

She let out a loud gasp at the first stab, Yeah that fucking hurt. He continued to stab her she had to let him know not to finish her off with a head shot before she...Well...Died. Assuming she would even come back anyway.

She lowered herself on him and the knife. Blood pooling from her mouth she manged in slow, very quiet, and weezing breaths...It's...Ok...I'm sorry....I made you...Do this...Save them...Don't...stabstabbrain....

After her words where spoken her breathing slowed more and more until finally coming to a stop.

There was silence in the crowd. Negan was in awe at what he had seen. Never had a walker acted in that way before. Boy! Don't you touch her brain. I want to see her do that shit again! Everyone cheer one our very first Walker dome champion!

There was wild cheers from the crowd. the door to the dome was open and Carl was pulled out from under Mikko and quickly dragged out of there then the door was locked back with Mikko still inside.

I think Cyclops has earned some god damn respect around here! Negan handed Carl an unopen cold beer and without bothering to relieve the boy of any weapons he placed an arm around his shoulder and began to walk him to his house.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 11:04 pm

Even with Eugene's mouth taped shut, the guy's sobs could be heard. Their guards were growing annoyed and became abusive, kicking and slapping the guy. It was hard to watch, but there was little he could do without completely spoiling his plan. But, now was the time. If he was to pull this off with any hope of making it back on foot, he had to act now....

Breathing quickening, violent coughs muffled by the duct tape, he did a pretty convincing job of violently succumbing to his injuries. His eyes flickered and rolled to the back of his head, then his body went completely limp....

"What the hell.. did he just fuckin' die?" One of the men huffed as he moved closer,  leaning over him and listening for a heartbeat. The man was positioned over him, perfect for what Glenn needed to do. One eye cracked open just enough to survey the situation, then his knee came up hard, catching the man in the crotch. When the guy doubled over, Glenn caught the man's neck between his lower legs and squeezed, depriving him of oxygen.

His partner was quick to react. Though, the orders were not to kill, so he aimed the butt of his rifle hard at Glenn's head, but Glenn was quick to roll out of the way, sending his captive rolling with him. By this time, the first man was unconscious, allowing Glenn to focus on the second. A hard kick connected with the man's nose, shattering it. As he stumbled back, Glenn scooted to the door, his back pressed against it. He managed to wedge his fingers between the door and its frame, and stood as quickly as he could, sending to door flying open.....

Now, his frantic gaze fixated on the emotional Eugene. He gave a nod, urging him to jump, but Eugene would not budge. He was frozen in fear....

"GOOOO!!" He managed even with his mouth taped, his gaze pleading, but Eugene simply shook his head....

Unfortunately the darkness of the truck's depths gave one of the Termites the upper hand as he came to. The Termite rushed him, and Glenn tried to sidestep the attack, but the man managed to grab him by the shirt, sending them both tumbling out of the truck....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 11:49 pm

Hearing Mikko's 'dying' words didn't make Carl feel any better. But, she asked that he not damage her brain. Which meant... she was coming back. As a Walker? If that was the case... no promises. He would take her out no differently than any other threat, as personal as this would seem. Because he had 'killed' her.

Honestly, this mutant and supers and half-whatevers STILL didn't make sense to him. It wasn't supposed to be real, only comic page worthy. But, here they were. Yet, Zombies were never supposed to exist, either. It seemed normal humans were the endangered species and there was no room for them....

But he refused to give up. And he knew, his group refused, too.

He could only give a nod as Mikko was pulled off of him, and he was removed from the pit, and allowed to keep his weapons. When Negan placed an arm around him, he was tempted to shove the blade into his brain, but knew... it would only end Negan. The Saviors would attack him, and... it would change the direction this was going. It seemed that he was being taken back to Negan's house. If that was the case, he could at least take care of Maggie...

When offered the beer, he refused....

"If I'm some kind of victor... you say I've earned respect. I ask that you not hurt Maggie or her babies..."  And he knew Negan's promises were hollow, even if he would grant him that. But, he would be around to do everything within his power to protect her. It's how he would honor Beth's memory.... and Glenn's....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:00 am

Negan gave a shrug and opened the bottle after taking the cigar from his mouth he took a swig.

I wasn't going to do anything to the brats. Can you call them that yet? What are they? Baby jam? I don't know how the fuck things like that work. I only know what my job is the rest is up to the factories. Thank fuck we don't have to deal with shitting out screaming ugly ass shits right?

When they got to the house Negan heard Maggie and Erica talking before he even open the door. He put a finger to his lips and listened in for a moment then gave a tap on the kitchen window and waved to the girls.

Why can't you all just stay where I ask for ten goddamn minuets!?

Throwing the door open he reached out and grabbed Maggie. For the moment he wasn't paying any attention to Erica his back turned to her and the front door wide open. The couple that was going to help them motioned subtly to Erica to make a break for it while she had a chance.

Negan glared down at Maggie and pushed her down on one of the chairs. I let your lover go free and this is how I'm fuckin repayed? Backstabbed by my own wife. I'm fuckin hurt.

Maggie wanted to look over at Carl, but maintain eye contact with Negan to keep his attention so that Erica could hopefully make it out with Judith.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:08 am

One thing was for certain. Carl and Negan would NEVER see eye to eye. Even Carl knew at this point that Maggie and Glenn's little ones were formed. The 'doctor' was able to determine their gender, after all. He felt very protective. Someone had to be, now that Glenn was.... he didn't want to think about it...

Still, being more knowledgeable and smarter than Negan, he did not comment. He was relieved to see both Erica and Maggie, but it was short lived. When Maggie was shoved down into the chair, Carl placed himself between Maggie and Negan, glaring angrily at him....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:17 am

Negan did back off when Carl put his self between him and Maggie. He put his hands up and backed away. Ok. ok. Mr. protective over here. I understand. You should have seen him,
Maggie. He went to town on that Walker freak. Never seen anything like that bitch before. But Carl took her out. The whole town's impressed. I thought for sure little Fucker here was a gonner. Who's hungry! Shower is down the hall to the left. There's extra sweat pants and tank tops in there too. No blood at that dinner table. House rules!

Negan left the two after closing and locking the door. He didn't go far though. Just behind them to the pantry to gather ingredients for dinner.

Maggie stood up and hugged Carl tightly. They're still alive.She whispered to him. The pictures were faked. She hugged him tighter. before letting him go and giving him a small, comforting smile.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:32 am

Erica got out over what she supposed was a fence watch spot, huffing and puffing and taking the watcher by such surprise, she had no weapons but poking hard with two fingers as taught once long ago in a self defense class his throat to cut off his shout for back up and making him gasp for breath she kicks his feet out from under him then... Kicked again - hard like she was trying to score a goal from the middle of a feild aiming for his chin, the sickening crack. He was dead.

Robbing him of the hunting knife - well a fucking big knife - he had, the ammo - not the gun cause she couldn't fire one of those, his jacket and the dried biscuits she scrambled down the wall and away into the woods staying parallel to the truck tracks that brought them here from the mall, leaving a deep trail in the snow herself and hard work it was to push on she fled like the hounds of hell themselves were on her heels.

And considering Maggie's warning it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:42 am

Carl wasn't expecting Negan to back down. In fact, he was prepared for a fight if the man chose not to, but much to his relief, he did. And left them alone to do who knows what....

He soon found himself in Maggie's embrace, and he returned the hug, squeezing gently....

Then came the news that the pictures were staged. A huge relief. Beth and Michonne, two people that meant the world to him, were possibly still alive. It almost made him reconsider telling Maggie about her husband. But. She deserved to know....

When the embrace ended, he met her gaze, frowning. "Maggie.... the cannibals. They took Glenn. Negan went back on his word...."

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:53 am

Things were looking up. a bit. Carl was ok. She was confident that Beth and Michonne were ok. Eugene was going to be ok because if those pictures were set up then Negan was just doing this to mess with them. That didn't mean that they were out of danger, just that they may have more time to save them from Terminus.

But then Carl broke the news that Negan had lied. That she had given herself up for nothing and Glenn was headed to Terminus anyway. She frowned as she processed that. She really did believe Negan. And now, just like with Lawrence she felt like a fool. But...She had to try, she had to do something to try and save him.

There was a rage in her eyes as she came to terms with the betrayal. In one quick motion she grabbed one of the knives off of Carl and turned on her heels, she rushed at Negan who spotted her out of the corner of his eye.

When he turned around to face her the knife she held sunk into lower stomach.

The other two women in the kitchen freaked out and ran out the house.

Maggie pulled the blade out of the man and with a heartbreaking cry aimed to stab him again, but this time the knife's blade was caught before it reached him. Again, Love was there to protect Negan, though it seemed she was never around to stop the first painful blow, only to make sure he didn't get killed.

Love pulled the knife from Maggie's hand and pushed her away. I'm getting so tired of having to rush over here. All weapons. Give them to me. Now. Also, Carl. Sit. Love pulled a chair close to the one Maggie was sitting in.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:59 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" No kidding it makes me question a lot. Maybe something with Death has gone haywire to cause Walkers anything is possible. And I'm not one of the lucky ones no X gene for me and it might be a good thing. We haven't come across mutant walkers yet what if they still have their powers and can sort of use them." Mel said with a shudder that was a scary thought.

Kurt put what he was holding down and thought on that. Could a zombie with the X-gene still have their powers? There was a small part of him that actually wanted to find out. Not that he would volenteer for that. But it was an interesting question. Then he thought back to Gambit. Was he one of them? If so, did he have his powers? But Gambit's powers took concentration that wasn't something the zombies had they were mindless as far as he knew.

I think if they did keep their powers, it would have to be a power that didn't take much brain power to work. Something that just happen. Like...Cyclops. He had no control over his laser eyes so he needed to wear special glasses so that he didn't kill everyone he looked at. If he turned he may be lassering off heads still...But for someone like me who has to visualize where I'm going and concentrate to use my powers I'm not sure it would work. Or if it did Maybe I would just be always teleporting. I suppose I would just starve to death if I couldn't stop myself long enough to feed.

It does pose an interesting question, and one I'm sure the CDC has thought of. And that, is an even scarier thought. Having mindless mutant zombies is one thing. Having weaponized mutant zombies is another.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:00 am

......and it seemed like any rescue attempt was being postponed for now. Which, Splinter made sense. They did not have enough information. It would all come in due time. Maybe. And another bit of news that made him feel that he was still under influence of heavy drugs. Leo and blondie were officially already an item? How did shit like that happen overnight? Maybe in some bullshit stories or... whatever...

but sure. Go Leo. He was happy that his bro had found a happily ever after overnight. Yeeeeeah. Awesome. Kudos.

But magical love happenings overnight while he was fucking DYING aside.... Okay. With a nod, Raphael led Casey out of the room, to check with April, then on to patrol the fence.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:14 am

Pete was glad that someone was excited. It earned a grin. Gwen would not be alone in that. He was also excited, but oh so afraid. This could very well kill Gwen. But. He tried to push that aside....

Hearing Lilo's comment, he blinked. Cheeks flushing bright red, almost matching his former suit....

"Um... spunk? Like... baby... gravy.... OMG. I can't believe I called it that. Ewww..."
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:21 am

With a grin, Clark scooped up Lois and carried her back to the room. Once they reached their destination, he carefully placed her on the bed, then smothered her with kisses before disappearing into the kitchen to hopefully fulfill all of her wishes.....

While he was preparing everything, he felt an overpowering tug... a pull. Sickness? No. He was immune to human ailments. But. That overpowering pull usually accompanied Kryptonite....

The Krypto Zombies were just outside the fence, clawing and climbing.... then attacked the Mall's barriers...

At least they weren't close enough to fully do him in, but he felt incredibly weak..... sick, but shrugged it off as still recovering from his ordeal.....
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 EmptySat May 20, 2017 5:55 am

Saluting with a grin - though it was a bit strained, to know this place was not safe as they had hoped a place to be for reuniting and healing. Was more than troubling. Stitch he patted the fluffy head and watched his best bud as they moved off, blue thing riding with them, guess he was off to see Lilo. " Spit out whats on yer mind yer girl." He teases, both of them were sentimental under all the hard crusty and ruff exteriors but still it was good to have the chance to make fun of his bud a bit. This chance to catch up whilst they could, things in this day and age were good seldom and when it was it was brief.

So the good had to be grabbed with both hands and loved fiercely - Casey had come to understand that on the road to Atlanta with Splinter and April. Now he invited Raphael to talk, to ask about it, and in turn share what was clearly on his mind, and the time he had been with his brothers alone in New York. Though it was a tease, also an invite for his bud to smack him and tell him to shut up and they just stroll along with each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next