Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:53 pm

When Glenn popped out of bed Beth averted her eyes not knowing if he was dressed or not, thankfully he was. Plus he had magically put his pants on in one smooth movement.

She went...To kill Negan...She stole a motorcycle and took off. He was here. and she found out I was there and what he didandsheleftandIcouldn'tstopherI'msosorry!!!!!!!

She sobbed her words all coming together and starting to make little sense.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Hearing Lexi's soft voice from the bed Laz looked up at her and smiled. Looks like Mommy's awake. He told Kai and got up picking him up in the process. He brought the boy over to her along with the small stuffed elephant they had been playing with.

What would you like for breakfast?

He sat next to them on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:02 pm

'v' had been awake and had slipped out to go shopping! She was now back in her room and in the process of making it a bit more like home. She had placed thin red fabric over all the lamps and lights, bathing the room in a red hue. The window curtains were replaced with black ones. The decor was a bit more hellish then it had been.

Thank goodness for a Halloween and fabric store!

She couldn't change the bed sheets yet though...'V' walked up to the sleeping beauty in the bed and spanked his ass. Getting out of bed anytime soon, dear?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

' So far so good no one is noticing me.' The teen thought as she wheeled herself into the mall and to the hallway where she and Lydia had been chased by Toad yesterday there might be something down that hallway.

" There has to be something down this way anything I can use." Mel told herself as she looked around while wheeling herself down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Poor Beth was so upset that she could hardly talk, but luckily Glenn caught the gist of it. Maggie had gone after Negan, and that fact made his blood run cold. And then, he decoded the 'why' through Beth's sobs. It broke his heart, only able to imagine what the poor girl had been through at his hands.

"Hey..." And despite his own frayed nerves and how frantic he was feeling, he moved closer, giving her a tight hug. "It's not your fault. And... it's going to be okay.. I'm going to get her back." And he met her gaze. "But I need you to stay here, okay? We want you safe."

The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

Beth returned the hug and nodded her head. ok...Please be careful.

Maggie hadn't actually made it very far on the bike. She wasn't use to riding it, took the turn wrong and now was in the ditch. She wasn't hurt thankfully just more pissed then she had been when she left. The bike had spun itself over to the other side of the street.

She picked herself up from the ditch and went over to the bike. Smelling and seeing it leaking gasoline she decided to leave the bike and to make the rest of the journey on foot. That was fine. It would be quieter that way.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Trusting that Beth would stay put, Glenn hurried out of the room, noticing the keys on the table, and grabbed them all before heading out of the apartment, closing the door behind him. He was in too much of a rush to notice that everyone had left, and wasn't in the mind set to seek reinforcements. His goal was to catch Maggie before she reached the Sanctuary, where Negan was no doubt waiting on an attack. He wouldn't bait them without being prepared, after all....

Hurrying to the garage area, he quickly targeted a black camaro that had obviously undergone some customizations to make it more appealing to someone of Bruce's stature. Being a fan of sports cars, Glenn couldn't help but marvel at the beast. Unfortunately there was no time to soak it all in. It took no time to find the appropriate key and in a matter of seconds, the roar of the engine could no doubt be heard throughout the mall.

Speeding out of the garage too quickly to notice the gate, he braced for impact.... but much to his relief, Bruce's vehicles had been encrypted with a chip that would trigger the gate to open and close, and an enhanced system that could detect weather conditions. The once street-race ready tires quickly transformed, protruding gripping spikes that would hold traction on the icy roads, the interior taking no time to warm...

Soon, he was on the main road, reaching break-neck speed at an alarming rate. But this was freaking awesome! Maybe... just maybe he could talk Bruce into giving it up since he would be responsible for collecting supplies...

....wishful thinking...

Four miles out, Glenn spotted Maggie... walking? Still, it was a huge relief that he had caught up to her. Given the speed he was going, stopping was not an easy process. He passed her, but managed to get the vehicle stopped twenty feet in front of her, spinning enough to block her path....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Maggie knew it was Glenn when the car sped past her. And it was only confirmed when the car stopped in front of her, blocking her path. with an annoyed sigh she stormed up to the car's door and pulled it open.

She ducked down to look inside and took it all in. It was a nice ride and would be much easier and faster getting her to her destination.

I'm driving. She told him then shut the door and went around to the drivers side.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Glenn was reluctant to let her behind the wheel, only because he knew she had no intentions of returning home. She had that determination in her eyes. He knew there would do no good to insist that she take the passenger seat so they could get back to safety.

"Okay." And there was a hint of irritation in his tone as he moved over the gear shift and took the passenger seat, and letting her behind the wheel. However, the moment she got in, he snatched the keys from the ignition.

"But first, we're going to talk. I get that you're angry.. I understand that. You want him dead for what he did.. I get it. I love Beth, too. And... I loved Rick. But rushing into enemy territory full of this rage... it's going to get you killed. And, it's not going to undo what's been done...." And he gave that a moment to sink in.

"But, if you're hell bent on doing this... let's do it. We're in it together. Maybe we get him. Or... maybe we don't..." And he didn't have to explain what that meant. One of them would be killed. Or... both...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Maggie quickly got in the seat and closed the door. But as soon as she was ready to take off Glenn had the keys. Damn he was quick. She stared him down but the more he spoke the more her walls came crumbling down, and finally she broke. Laying her forehead on the steering wheel she cried to herself.

It should have never happen to her, Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 pm

A small smile hinted at Carl's lips when she mentioned that she and his dad had swapped baby stories. "I hope he didn't say anything too embarrassing. If so, it wasn't true..' And of course it was, all of it... because Carl was a mischievous child.

When she mentioned that she should have talked to him before, he gave a small nod in agreement. It certainly would have made it easier to swallow. The way it happened, especially not knowing all the details...

"I.. just thought. I felt like everyone was benefiting from my dad's death while I'm hurting. Glenn gets to live because he died. You and Daryl get a relationship..." He sighed. "But... we're past that. Now, I just have to deal with my own guilt..." And he had tons of it where his father was concerned. "I just hope... I make him proud."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Poor Eugene returned to his side of the shower, still a little wide eyed from his near encounter. Gah, he really wanted her... and... it was 'obvious', even if his mouth said 'no'. But he was almost certain that she would return to her ex. That always tended to happen. He didn't know the full story with her and Wade and the wife, but it seemed really messy...

"I do hope that I did not offend. As stated, I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman... I just think we need to know each other...."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Mikko turned to face Eugene just as she was done rinsing off.

No offence taken. And I thank you. I suppose you fear taking chances um? That's a shame.You'll find Life is more fun when you stop being scared of everything.

She flashed him a grin and stepped out of the shower closing the door behind her. Quickly drying off and putting her hair up she got dressed and headed out the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Michonne pulled him into a tight hug, mindful of the small rabbit tucked in his jacket. I know he's proud of you. And I bet if you pay attention, you'll notice little things that your dad sends to you to show you he's still around. Bet that bunny is one of them. Or maybe that's just silly musings of an old woman.

She smiled at him and leaned forward placing a few flower petals on Rick's grave.

When Spring comes we can make this look a lot nicer. make an actual head stone, something more fitting. He deserves better then this.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Gah, Glenn hated this. Hated seeing her cry. That was always the worst. And knowing, there was nothing he could do to make the situation better. If he could get her back home, he would consider it a victory, but there was no easing her heartache, and that made him sad.

Leaning over the gear shift, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, squeezing her gently. "No, she didn't. And Negan's going to pay... I promise. But, we have to do this right." And he knew, even with their best laid plans, people would die. Their people. Someone close to them. Maybe one of them, but they stood a better chance as a whole.

"We can't change what happened to her, but... we can turn this car around. And.. you can be there for her. Because that's what she needs more than anything right now." He told her, giving her another squeeze and pressing a kiss against her forehead. "She feels guilty that you left. She can't lose you. And.. I can't lose you..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Maggie leaned against him hiding her face against his shoulder. She knew that he was right. But it was hard to admit that. All she wanted to do was walk in there and kill the bastard. But knew she would only get herself killed, or worse. Finally she gave a slow nod and let him go.

I'm still driving... She told him with a sniffle and held her hand out for the keys.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:17 pm

..finally, she agreed. That was a much needed weight off his chest. He would have gone with her, guns a blazing, but knew their chances of getting the mad man would be slim. He remembered the haunting numbers Negan had with him on the night he and Rick were captured. The Sanctuary definitely had numbers on their side.

Hearing her request, he finally plopped the keys into her hand, inwardly praying the car didn't suffer the same fate as her motorcycle...

"You know how to work a stick..." And he blinked, amused with how naughty that sounded, but knew this was not the time to tease... "I know you know how to work a stick..." And he was suppressing an amused look as he began adjusting the heat. She had probably been walking for a while and he wanted her to be comfortable.

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 pm

How hard can it be? She turned the car on and put it in first gear. and that tell tale sound of someone who doesn't know how to drive a stick was heard. The grinding of gears being torn to shreds. But she got the car backed up and headed back towards the mall.

Not bad right? I'm guessing it's not suppose to make those sounds.

She gave the biggest cheesy grin she could to Glenn as she drove down the street. Then she faced forward again and floored it! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

After getting dressed and carefully and perfectly applying her make-up Mikko looked over at the shower for a bit then started to clap rhythmically. Swaying her hips in tune. She broke out into song singing loud and clear.

Cast me down where the devil don't go
Devil don't go where I make my home

She twirled and danced out of the bathroom taking a hairbrush with her to use as a microphone and leaped on the bed.

Drown my woes in a lake of fire
Sing a song gonna take me higher
Drown my woes in a lake of fire
Sing a song gonna take me higher

Good lord turned his back on me
Lucifer gonna set me free
Good lord turned his back on me
Lucifer gonna set me free!

Jumping off the bed she landed on the dresser and high kicked a thankfully plastic bowl across the room as she continued to sing.

It's a mean world that I've known
Never got no good doing what I'm told
It's a mean world that I've known
Now you'll find me where the devil don't go
Where the devil don't go

Leaping backwards she fell back onto the bouncing back on to her knees and put her hands together in mock prayer.

Preacher man won't cut no slack
Called my demons but gave them back
Preacher man won't cut no slack
Called my demons but gave them back

Bruised my knees getting down to pray
Won't repent 'til my judgement day
Bruised my knees getting down to pray
Won't repent 'til my judgement day

Getting back up she leaped off the bed and danced around the rest of the apartment jumping on and off the furniture there was no need for music, she heard it all playing in her head.

Devil don't go where I make my home!!!!!

The song ended with her throwing the hair brush into the air and catching it when it came back down.

THANK YOU! I'll be here all week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cijFHTLedfs
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Hearing the heart wrenching sound of precious gears being destroyed, Glenn cringed and tightly gripped the edge of his seat. She was sooo excited and confident and.. he didn't want to say anything, but... eventually it was more than he could take! The memories of that beautiful Dodge that he had proudly owned for a day racing back to his mind. How devastated and heartbroken, and Rick's reassuring words that maybe they could steal another one soon....

...and he couldn't help but feel this was the one, and .....

It was more than he could take. Finally reaching and placing a hand over the one that was causing so much destruction, he tried to guide her, but he knew explaining the clutch in time with the shifts would be complicated...

"Babe... you should stop... that sound is definitely NOT good..... you're awesome and beautiful and amazing in every way and I love you.... buuuuuut.... you're grinding the gears... at this rate we will have to walk back...."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Maggie was having fun, which was good because after what she had just found out and all the emotions that she was still feeling she needed a bit of fun. Of course she knew that the noises weren't good, but how much harm could she really be doing? The car seemed pretty steardy. It could take her learning experience.

However, It seemed Glenn could not.

The poor guy couldn't take any more and finally made it known that he wanted her to stop, without demanding her to stop. She got the hint and glancing over seeing his look earned an eye roll but she did slow down and stop, without changing gears.

I thought you said I was good handling a stick. she reminded him with a small grin.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 pm

So she was telling him to take chances? Okay, that was fair. Still, he felt this was rushed and Eugene was not one to dive into things. A lot of thought went into everything he did, and that was why he was still alive. Not because he was strong. No. Not because he was fast on his feet or a fantastic fighter. In fact, he chose not to fight. His expertise was to analyze everything. He was also a pretty good liar.

Finally finishing up his shower, Eugene dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom. He caught Mikko's performance and couldn't help but watch. Indeed. She was a beautiful woman and spiritual and.. fun to be around. It was safe to say that he liked her. But, given the fact that she had just been dumped by her boyfriend who had returned to his wife... it was obvious she was searching for love and acceptance. Yes. Another instance where he overanalyzed a situation.

He gave her a round of applause as he set about dressing back into the clothes he had stripped from last night. Maybe he would go out and see if the mall had something fresh....

"What you said back there... sometimes fear aids in keeping one alive, in every aspect. Matters of the heart is no exemption, and I am not referring to the pulsating bloody mess of an organ buried deep within our chest cavities. I don't mean to pry, but how long did you know your boyfriend before the two of you agreed to someday become married?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 pm

When she heard the clapping Mikko spun around and bowed.

Thank you!

Skipping over to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him.

I know what you mean. You don't want me to squish yer heart if we didn't work out. But you can't never be in a relationship because you're scared it wont work out. Mama always said you have to kiss a few frogs before you find a prince. Or princess. Wade and I have known each other foooooor....around three days? I think. Yeah.

Before him I was alone for three years. and the way I see it. You came into my life at this moment for a reason. What are the chances I find a guy that I like on the same night that my Ex dumps me? You may think analytically about matters. But I'm more of a go with my feelings type of person.

Maybe you're right...Maybe we hook up and the whole thing blows up in our faces. Or. Everything works out. And in months to come, you thank me for talking you into such an amazing life.

She leaned up and touched the tip of her nose to his and ran her finger nails over the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Glenn realized a little too late that it was a much needed distraction for her, and it made him feel guilty for taking that away from her. But, walking back to the mall in the snow would do little to lift her spirits. Suddenly, the car came to a stop without the shifting of gears. The jolt made him meet the dash... a reminder that even in the apocalypse... seat belts were important!

Then, she reminded him of his earlier compliment of her handling of sticks, and that sweet grin. It earned a cheeky one of his own, and a devious brow wiggle. "Mmmhmmm...you definitely know how to work it.." And he leaned in, catching her lips in a soft, teasing kiss. He had taken away her distraction, and she needed one... maybe he could give her another distraction...

His fingers slid lightly along her inner thigh. "You can grind my gears any day..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Returning the kisses she gave a little mmmhmm against his lips. Her hand reached behind his head and lightly tugged at one of the braids that was still in his hair.

I don't know if Bruce would like us using his car in that way. She then glanced behind her into the back seat. Is there enough room back there? Because there wasn't enough room up front for them to do anything more then make out.

She did manage to climb over the center panel and straddle his lap though, so that could work if he pushed the seat back a bit. She leaned down and kissed him again, more deeply this time.

Would have for Batman to be mad at us, we keep messing up his wheels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next