Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+27
Death
Aaron
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Abaddon
Donatello Hamato
Logan Rhee
Sherry
Mikko McKinnon
Dixie
Dwight
Lazarus King
Lexi Davis
Noah Rhee
Dieair
Maggie Rhee
Gabriel Juvanni
Ezra Juvanni
Glenn Rhee
Dana
Kai King
Anton Wilson
Gracie
Beth Rhee
Evelyn Porter
Yoshi Hamato
Sandra Dixon
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dana

Dana

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:07 am

Dana nodded then remembered what Anton had told her.

Oh maybe it was Anton's mom and her friend Dwight. Anton told me that they were going hunting and was going to bring him back food. and I know they all eat people. So if it was them maybe there's no danger for us?

Logan nodded at that.

Sounds like something they would do. Mikko goes on her hunting trips every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
The Walking Dead
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:19 am

That certainly didn't make Aaron feel any better. A member of their community was taking out his crew. He had no idea that Dwight was an Oceansider now. He would have to have a talk with Michonne. Something needed to be done before the crew lost any more people.

He would still prefer them not to go, but they were teens. If they wanted to, they would do it anyway. He have a defeated sigh and handed Gracie the walkie that was clipped to his belt.

"Jesus has the other one. If you run into trouble, radio for help..." And he handed her a pistol. She had been taught how to shoot, even though she was not a fan of firearms.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:24 am

We'll be careful. And wont be out long. Logan told Aaron. Logan wasn't going to stay out too late with the baby.

Ready when you girls are.

Dana stood up. I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
The Walking Dead
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:49 am

Gracie took the walkie and the pistol, then headed to her bedroom to change. Jean shorts and a tank top seemed like a better option for such an outing. She returned to the others and gave a nod, ready to head out.

"Let's go on an adventure!"

Aaron also headed out. It was time to pay Michonne a visit. She needed to know what Mikko and Dwight had been up to.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:52 am

Logan led the girls to Glenn's truck. They would be borrowing it for a few hours. He got the girls in and handed Gracie the baby, then got in the drivers seat.

Soon they were driving off and away from Oceanside.

You guys are gonna love this place. There's houses and a school, and a church, and it looks like they had a pretty big farm.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:58 am

Daryl gave a nod. " Yeah, everything's fine. Seems Oceandide's gettin' bigger..."

Looking out the window, he saw Aaron approaching, covered in blood. He spared Michonne a look as he opened the door to let him in.

"What happened to you?"

Aaron's gaze shifted to Michonne. "We lost another person on the construction site. Dana informed me that Anton told her that Mikko and Dwight went on a hunt. It was possibly them. Something has to be done. We offered other communities protection while they are working with us..."
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:06 am

Michonne was not happy to hear what Aaron had to say, but she wasn't surprised either. Mikko was known to go out and hunt. As long as she was killing anyone they knew Michonne turned a blind eye to it, but now it seemed they were hunting closer to home.

Dwight and his family just moved here. Dwight was caught killing his prisoners at Sanctuary. I knew that they would be hunting. But I wasn't aware that they were sticking so close to home. It's a delicate sitiuation. They need to eat to live. But we can't have them killing those we promissed to protect.

Honestly Michonne knew what she had to do. Stop the two of them from killing. Period.

I'll have a talk with them. Put an end to their hunting, there has to be another way for them to get their fix.

Sandy translated everything that was going on to Noah. it sounded like Dwight and Mikko were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:12 am

Gracie was happy to take Xavier. The little one was sleeping comfortably in her arms. She was excited to see the place that Logan had found. Hopefully they wouldn't run into any trouble.

The walkie made its presence known with a series of static, and then a familiar voice came through...

"Hey Handsome. Sending the crew home for the day. Everyone's still shaken up over the attack. I'm hoping to come by tonight if you're free..."

A smile stretched across Gracie's lips as she pulled the walkie from her belt. "Awww, you think I'm handsome? I think my daddy may be jealous. Hey, Jesus!"

There was a lot of blushing going on on the other end of that walkie. "Gracie? Hey sweetheart. Where's your dad?"

Gracie gently rocked Xavier in her free arm. "Daddy went to talk to Michonne about the attack. Anton told Dana that Mikko and Dwight were going on a hunt, so we think it may be them. I'm going with Logan to check out a place he found, so Dad sent the walkie with me in case there was any trouble. You should come by tonight, though...dad's pretty stressed, I'm sure he could use your company...."

There was a long pause as Jesus let that information sink in. The woman that was killed was from his community. People that depended on him for protection. "You kids be careful. Radio me if you run into any trouble. I will see you tonight "

"10-4, baby blue eyes. See you soon!" She clipped the walkie back to her belt and snuggled Xavier. "Mikko and Dwight are going to have a lot of people upset at them."
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:23 am

Dwight gave Mikko a questionable look, but shrugged his shoulders, cupped his mouth with his hands and made his best attempt of mimicking the noise of an infant in distress....

It sounded more like an animal being murdered....

Another shrug. "Go easy, I'm a chain smoker. You give it a shot..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:30 am

Gabe gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'm okay with not goin' home for awhile. As long as her not tired of me." He gently caressed her shoulder with his fingers and rested his cheek against her head.

This was nice. Being with her was comforting.

"You sleepy?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:01 pm

Logan playfully gagged at all the mushy talk coming over the radio.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michonne had them locked up. you think that's all they do on their hunts together. I bet they having an affair with each other. I hear they're real close. I bet they are. Bow chicka bow wow.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:04 pm

That was good. I'm sure some babies sound like that.

Mikko was about to give it a try when she spotted a man coming out to investigate it looked like Dwight's noises worked after all.

Mikko started to loudly fake cry to get the guy to come to them. and that seemed to do the trick. Now dwight needed to use that speed of his to take the guy out.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Yeah. I guess you're just that comfortable. Like a teddy bear.

Sherry was fast falling asleep in Gabe's arms. And soon she was out, sleeping peacefully on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
The Walking Dead
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Aaron gave a nod. He understood that they had to eat, but there had to be another way. They had to keep their end of the agreement with other communities, otherwise it could result in war.

"Jesus and I trained a militia, but I'm not prepared to go against people we have sworn to protect over Mikko and Dwight's dietary needs. From my understanding, Dwight can live off Mikko's blood and blood donations, and Mikko has been in control. The killing is senseless. We should be preserving life, not allowing its destruction out of their preference."

Daryl gave a nod in agreement. If the killing didn't need to happen, maybe it was time to stop turning a blind eye.

Noah frowned as Sandy translated. That was a lot. He liked Mikko and Dwight both, but when would their sights turn on people they knew? Surely the hunger had to blind them sometimes, right? Maybe not Mikko, but if Dwight had killed his own people...he was a loose cannon.

'I hate to say it, but maybe your mom should lock D up. I like him, but it sounds like he's not in control. '
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 3:10 pm

It worked. In a flash, Dwight was on the unsuspecting man. His teeth sank deep into the man's jugular and he clamped down and pulled back, ripping the victim's throat out. Blood sprayed his attacker and  accomplice....

A look of terror greeted the two as the man crumpled to the ground, the life quickly pouring out of him.

Dwight licked the warm, sticky blood from his lips, giving his victim a nudge with his boot.

"Deader than a doornail. " He informed, taking his knife from his belt and drove it through the man's skull.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
The Walking Dead
Gracie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Gracie laughed at Logan's comment. "Yeah, I'm sure they're having sex while out on those hunts. I mean, they are close and have a lot in common. Speaking of sex, sounds like my dad may be getting some tonight. Think it's a nice night to have a bon fire and sleep under the stars."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Gabe smiled at her compliment. "So are you..." He managed, allowing his own eyes to close. He was only going to rest them, but the comfort and warmth of her lulled him into a slumber.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Original Character
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Dixie began removing the crabs from her bag, carefully placing them in the dollhouse. She left some for Beth to place. "I'm sure there's a Fred in there. Be careful of their pincers, they can hurt. I think there's around 30...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Mikko clapped her hands and gave Dwight a smooch.

YOu're good. that was hot. Ok lets get him back home.

She grabbed the man's legs and begin to drag the body back to Oceanside.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:44 pm

This was some heavy stuff. But everyone was right. Dwight could live off Mikko and Mikko didn't really need to kill anyone did she? Or did she just do it for fun? And what about Anton? He needed to eat too. Maybe it was time to be more harsh about Anton too technically he wasn't a child anymore.

I'll talk to them. Tell them they can't go on their hunts anymore. If they can't stop than they'll have to be locked up. That goes for Anton too. You guys are right, I've let it go for far too long. Those deaths are my hands too. It has to stop.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:55 pm

Beth helped get the crabs in the house being very careful of the claws. She didn't notice the two that scampered out of her bedroom.

I found Fred! She exclamed and held up one of the bigger crabs. He shall be the daddy of the house.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:57 pm

I do not want to think about your dad having sex. Two girls however... Logan grinned.

Dana rolled her eyes.

SO how far is this place?

With my driving, about 30 minuets away.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:33 pm

...and the crabs made their way to where Glenn was minding his own business. He had to do a double take, but to his horror, they were very much real!!

A blood curling scream cut through the peace as he jumped onto the couch....

"We are being attacked by crabs!!"

Hearing the scream, Dixie spared Beth a confused look. "Is your dad on drugs?"

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:40 pm

Maggie rushed in the room thinking something horrible was happening only to find two little crabs and a very scared Glenn. She had to stop her laughter. She picked up the crabs.

How did crabs get into the house? ... Beth!

Beth heard the scream and realized that at least one of the crabs must have escaped. Oh boy they were in trouble. Then her mom called for her. Yep in trouble. She peeked out of her bedroom.

Yessssssss?

Do you know why there are crabs in the house tormenting your father?

They were hot so we brought some in to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Dwight spared her a sideways grin. "You love me for my fangs."

He grabbed one of the victim's legs and helped Mikko drag the body. It had been an eventful day and he had enjoyed Mikko's company, but he was looking forward to a nap. Maybe if he was lucky, Sherry would at least snuggle with him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next