Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:11 am

Carl was right. Michonne would take care of Beth and Erica too. She didn't know how well Erica could fight, but no doubt the girl was a survivor. She was trying started to dig away at the cement and dirt with whatever she found in the first aid kit that was left behind.

The playhouse sounds like one of those places in horror movies where there's some insane little child waiting to kill you.

And speaking of children, Carl started to ask about hers. She stopped what she was doing for a moment and managed a smile at Carl. Yes. Two little boys. Two little handfuls.
Thinking Noah for one of them. Not sure of the other. you have thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:26 am

The smell hit Eugene full force, causing him to gag. Then, they were forced inside, Mikko's body shielding his gaze from most of the horrors. But.. that overpowering stench was almost more than he could take. The restraints were removed, and they were locked in...

Now, slowly taking in the sights as he pulled up his shirt to cover his nose, eyes widening in horror when he realized what the walls were 'painted' with....

He felt sick, so incredibly sick, feeling that this morning's breakfast would soon contribute to the messy floor...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:35 am

Carl sat beside Maggie on the ground and helped her dig. If they could get this bar loose, he could easily squeeze through and find a way to pick the lock for Maggie. Hearing that she was carrying twin boys earned a faint grin. "Yeah, you're gonna have your hands full." He teased. "But, it'll be good that Judith will have two playmates. Someone to grow up with.." Because it had been hard for him. He didn't have kids his age. They had lost Sophia not long after the outbreak. Beth was four years older than him, and she had been gone for awhile....

"I like Noah." He agreed, knowing they were most likely naming one of them after the kid Beth had tried to help. Glenn had tried to save him, but had to watch helplessly as a pack of Walkers ripped him apart.

"I've always liked Xavier. Or.. Logan..." He said with a little shrug, knowing she would probably pick up that those were names of comic characters.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:42 am

Once the door was closed Mikko heard not one, but many locks click outside. Seeing Eugene's reaction to the place she quickly guided him to the bed, and the only clean looking spot in the whole place.

Get up here, stay off the floor, try not to look around.After giving him a plastic bucket in case he got sick, She started to take the top sheets from the bed and make a tent. Running around the place to discover more horrors, she also found nails and a hammer, and weapons. She brought everything to the front where they were.

It's going to be ok, love. Everything is going to be alright. She kept telling him as she hurried around. She found a sling that she put her injured arm in and laid the weapons and items on the small table. She then started to, painfully, nail the sheets to the wall to created the tent.

She pushed the pillows inside and the other two sheets. She then shooed Eugene inside.

She wanted to look around more. See if she could use something to take the door down. But her arm hurt, and she needed to make sure Eugene was ok. His health came first. That meant his mental health as well physical. So she slid in the makeshift tent and closed it up so that he couldn't see anything of the house.

Reaching out she pulled him into her and pressed a kiss against his head. I wont let anything happen to you...I promise. It's going to be ok, I'm going to get you out of here.
You an I will go somewhere nice together. Someplace warm. Maybe an island where there's no walkers. and all you can eat sushi and coconuts. We can go skinny dipping with those swimming piggies I seen on TV one time.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:59 am

Eugene was too in shock to realize what Mkko was doing. He was trying not to vomit, but then... he could no longer contain it. Bacon was definitely one of those foods that sucked coming back up...

Once the tent was made, Mikko pulled him inside, and he did not protest. He melted against her, arms wrapped around her and he buried his face against her, grateful for the comfort. He managed a few nods at what she was saying. A vacation was long overdue...

"That would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:13 am

Yeah, it would be. Mikko softly rocked side to side with Eugene, trying her best to sooth him. She knew he was scared, who wouldn't be? Any normal person would be. She also figured out why they were put in here and the meaning to Negan's words when he said he wondered how long she would last before she lost it. The smell would be getting to her by now if wade's blood wasn't so fresh in her system.

She wouldn't mention that to Eugene though. There were other bodies here she could go to first. But she would need to find a way out of here soon.

Of course, that was assuming Negan didn't just kill them all before then.

I know that you're pretty old school when it comes to matters of the heart... She said as she started to play with his hair. She had things that she felt he needed to hear. If they were going to die here, she didn't want to died with things left unsaid. If they made it out alive, then...she would live with the fact she probably bared her heart and made a fool with of herself. But...better that then die with regrets.

Anyway...I know we've know each other for a day at the most. And...you'll think I'm young and foolish. Or maybe you'll reason that I;m speaking out of some fear. I don't know. But, I just want you to know that I do love you.

And before you bring up Wade, yes. He still has a piece of my heart. He always will. So does my first boyfriend. But..that doesn't mean what I feel for you isn't real. I just...Thought you should know that...And I'm ok if you're not ready to be more physical, I wish you were...But...I'm not upset about it or anything. I can wait for you to be ready. I think you're worth that wait. As long as I can continue to get these amazing hugs. They make me feel very safe and secure. Like my own little happy place.

Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:28 am

And all of her attempts at soothing were certainly helping, and appreciated. Though, he was not expecting 'the heavy'. To hear her feelings. And the 'I love you' was completely unexpected. Indeed, she was young and he knew that she wasn't over Wade and he still wanted to take things slowly, but they may very well die tonight. And, it would be a shame to leave things unsaid...

"You are a beautiful, amazing young woman and.....I love you, too." He admitted. And it was true. They had only known each other for a short time, but the thought of something happening to her was unbearable.

Giving her a squeeze, he nuzzled a soft kiss against her cheek. "And you have an endless supply of Eugene hugs for the rest of your life. They are unlimited to you."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:40 am

Mikko flashed him a bright smile and with her injured arm finally starting to work again, she was able to wrap both her arms around him, holding him tightly.

Now we must find a way out of here. Because I want years and years and years of your arms around me.

Looking up at him she fixed his hair a bit and again wiped the tears that had fallen down his cheeks. This was normally the part after the two people confessed their love before dying that they shared a passionate kiss. Eugene didn't seem like someone who watched a lot of romance movies though. so instead of returning a passionate kiss, she titled his head down and pressed a loving kiss on his forehead.

I did find weapons. Knives and other tools. There also seems to be a working bathroom. A toilet and a hose. I didn't check, but if there's clean water from the hose at least we wont dehydrate.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:22 am

Her smile for Beth and Michonne was warm, she suspected at least Michonne was a fighter like herself. "Well of course." She spoke over the things laughing and the whatever it was speaking to them. Shifting her backside, shaking back her hair. Unbound it was at it's full length and even tickled her fingers a little behind her back now. A waft of lemony fragrance still coated her like some sort of marinade... probably the worst kind of sensory she wanted to exude right now! But hopefully with it some comfort for Beth and to let Michonne know she was as unready to give in. "Faced worst ratio of numbers on my own lonesome." Of course she was not going to tell these somethings at that time she had used the fact her captors felt no fear of a teen girl crawling over them in the wee hours of the morning. In fact a few of them had grown hard. She recalled that now with a little bit of disgust as the memory. Daryl, she would have been able to tolerate enough to maybe not want to peel her own skin off afterwards, or attempt to slice his throat open. If he had wanted her to repay his welcome and care in that manner. Thankfully he had not.

Now she bothered to look over at them, a sort of contemptuous look and she addressed the one whom spoke, voice polite enough, though the words she would choose to refer to them was probably not. " The Com... Pestilence... is not welcomed." Hey she was an honest girl, deliberately changing from using it's word to one that described a disease, she didn't think much of them. " Cannibalism, right? Been cannibals since this all started?" She had a feeling she knew that was what he meant by sacrifice, and was not entirely guiltless of the same thing, though in her defense a slightly more naive and hopeful, still willing to trust, even though abused Erica had no idea at the time she was being fed her grandmother, had she known she would have willingly starved.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Maggie grinned at those names. I'm not too caught up on my comics. But I have a feeling some people at the mall might actually know some with those names. I really do like the name Xavier. Sounds like the name of a strong leader.

It was then that she heard Mikko and Eugene's voice coming from the monitor on the high shelf. She looked up at it and breathed a small sigh of relief.

Sounds like they're alright. And in love. That's sweet, I'm happy for him...

Of course she didn't know the situation they were in. The blood and the dead they were sorrounded by. How Mikko was only holding it together today, come tomorrow things may not go as smoothly. But Maggie was just glad that they were alright, alive. As long as everyone was still alive there was still hope.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:39 pm

Dwight made his annoyance known each and every time that he had to slow his stride for an injured Daryl to keep up. Honestly, the guy could drop dead for all he cared. Well, okay. Maybe he cared a little, because Abby seemed attached.

It took much longer than it should have to reach the hideout, and once inside, Dwight helped Daryl to the mattress that rested on the floor, then sat Abby beside him before he went about barricading the door. This place would be familiar to Daryl. It was the same cabin he had brought Glenn to after finding him unconscious in the snow.

"Looks like someone's been in here since last I'm I was here..." Dwight noted, kicking the empty spaghettio's can. Several unopened cans remained scattered about, which made him concerned. Someone could be hiding out here.

"It was me." Daryl told him as he pulled Abby close, turning her back to him, slowly, he began peeling up her bloody shirt to expose the wounds once again. Now that they were out of immediate danger, he could clean and treat her wounds.

"Hand me that first aid..." He told Dwight, gesturing to the box that he was still holding onto. He had relieved Abby of the burden of carrying it the moment he had scooped her up. Dwight complied, opening it and placing it beside Daryl.

Daryl grabbed some gauze and after dabbing some peroxide, slowly began cleaning the offensive lacerations. His own injuries would have to wait for now. Besides, you couldn't treat internal injuries with a first aid kit...

"She's gonna need antibiotics... we got some back where I'm from..."

Dwight shook his head. "We have an infirmary at the Sanctuary. It's closer. Besides, we may be hulled up in here for a few days. 'Sides, sounds like your lungs can quit on you any minute."

"You ain't doin' her any favors if you get caught..." Daryl still didn't trust the guy, but if Dwight didn't come back, not only would she go longer without meds, but they would be delayed, waiting for him.

"Then you'll be rid of me, huh? I'm goin'. Soon as the sun goes down."

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:36 pm

And Carl also heard all the mush coming in through the monitor, which caused him to wrinkle his nose. Sure, they were alive.. but he was still a teenager and only his own 'mush' was okay. Anyone else's was just... uncomfortable.

"Yeah. Sweet. Maybe she can teach him to stop lying." And he finally gave up digging and began searching for something to pick the lock with. Enough stuff had been left behind. Surely something would work...

And then he saw it. A suture needle and a broken pair of tweezers. Plucking them from the ground, he moved to the lock and began trying to maneuver the two pointy pieces into the whole, which was a little difficult with a broken wrist, but he was determined...

"Do you think Eugene can hear us on the other end of that monitor? If so... we need to tell him to be ready. If I get this open, I'm getting you to someplace Negan can't find you..." Because those threats still echoed in his head. "I'll come back for Glenn, and find out where the Termites took the others..."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:14 am

But, he did want that passionate kiss. But, true to form, Eugene was an over-thinker. The fact that he had just vomited played largely into his decision to not go all out. They were probably going to die, after all. He did care about her. He did love her, but... treating her to a vomit-flavored kiss would do no favors.

Hearing that they at least had weapons and water made him a little more hopeful. At least they would not dehydrate, and if they escaped, perhaps they could defend themselves to a degree.

"We should start looking for a way out..." Even if he was reluctant to leave the safety of the tent. He knew their time here was limited. If Mikko didn't eventually eat him, then Negan would surely do away with both of them.

And that baby monitor definitely worked both ways. "I heard that..." He called out to it, hearing both Maggie and Carl. He would not deny being a liar, and gave an unseen nod about being read for whenever they escaped....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:03 am

It was Maggie that the couple heard next through the speaker. If you two have to have a romantic moment do that now. I don't think there will be time for too much though.

Mikko let out a soft laugh at that. Like anything was going to happen between them here. She couldn't get anything to happen in the comfort of their own room, or naked in the shower. But the thought was nice. Then she had another thought.

Guys. Negan can hear us too. So maybe not so much plotting out loud.

Her focus then turned back to Eugene and she lowered her voice so that the other two couldn't hear. You heard the women. We gotta have our romantic moment now...Don't know what'll happen in the next few minuets. she gave him a squeeze, puckered up her lips and closed her eyes. Then waited for him to kiss her cheek again.

Last edited by Mikko McKinnon on Wed May 10, 2017 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:10 am

Abby sat patently on the bed beside Daryl. Again her shirt was lifted but she gave no protest. Negan's wives had spent countless hours patching up her wounds before so she knew what to expect and only gave a little wince at the ointment being applied to her back.

She listened as her tiny family talked but didn't pick up on the fact that they wanted to leave to get her medication, not until Dwight said he was actually going to leave.

Sliding off the bed she hurried to Dwight and held on to him with her tiny arms. You can't go! The monster will eat you! She protested. and at night!? Yeah. the monster was so going to eat him!

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:16 am

The Terminus group didn't answer Erica, only stared her down. Michonne gave a nod though. They like to pretend that they offer safety to those in need. Food, water, and a place to rest. When people in need come to them they butcher them. But we're not about to be a meal.

The van came to a stop. They had made to to Terminus. Parked, the men got out and pulled the three girls out with them. The place was nothing more then a large meat plant, perfect for people like them. The girls were led into a large truck trailer then locked inside. Hands still bound behind them.

Once they were left alone Michonne went right to work on untying the other two's hands.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 6:33 am

The stare down only amused Erica - a grin at Michoone's confirmation and she laughed at their faces. " Well like all cannibal societies you will all die of incurable Kuru. Sooo I am sure the meal that infected yous does say Plague - you are most welcome." the odds of full on cannibals like these not having snacked on one or more people infected with the disease was non existent in this world.  She reveled in the fact they doomed themselves to such a long, slow, incurable death sentence. Exactly what the walking fungi deserved.

She continued to laugh all the way to the trailer and even when locked in -

And was still giggling, she turns towards her companions. " You two hurt?"

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed May 10, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:14 am

Mikey was still rubbing his face to make sure it was all mostly in the right place -

"Dawwwwww!"
he squeeees, oh the little alien was so cuuuute! " No not she whom calls me Pizza Puff... Pretty Smile..." and he was concerned.

Very much so for elder brother Leo. He knew about as much as any of them about the girl that spirited their brother away for hours very earl that morning, but he did understand the lemony overpowering scent might have covered up the physical smells of what happened, but there was the looks shared, and the smiles. Also up until now Leo had been in a very good mood and relaxed, easily ignoring the teasing thrown his way.

Now Mikey felt a little bad he had teased.

And bad for the eldest brother. This on top of that guilt Mikey knew still weighed on his mind because of the needed amputation. He moves closer not entirely sure if he was doing so to possibly hug Leo or encase his brother wanted to order him around.

Still checking his snout was it usual shape!
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:20 am

Well that was not good, Donnie looked up from where he had sort of resumed his work, well began packing things up either to return to later, making small throwable explosives for himself and his brothers and family.

He was packing carefully, easy to resume later or to grab if they decided to ditch this place.

Though now hearing the little blond whom called him Pretty Eyes was taken he supposed the likely hood of them leaving here was not likely.

He listens, on the paper bag scavenged from shops by the April and Lilo on previous visits was designs for light armor, protect the collective remaining limbs of his family.

Zombie humans thankfully were as weak as their living counterparts, and with his designs even zombified hyenas with scissor like teeth and incredible powerful jaws wouldn't be able to get through the armor. The trouble was finding some time to make it all. Not the only designs on the papers and he grabs them taking them into the bathroom folding the lot tight hiding them in the stationary Metalhead mouth. the sound of the metal jaw a loud clunk in the small room.

Back out into the main room, stuffed and crowded by the extra bedding towards Mikey - like Mikey concerned. For the Raphael hanging about still, and the Leonardo.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:04 am

Well this was not going well.

Ears pricked up, whiskers flared and listening with concern Splinter listened.

That was horribly ineffective of their 'host'. the entire population of people he was supposedly keeping safe could have found themselves on the wrong end of mad people and it sounded like they lost several members already. He gets closer to hear Stitch, and encase needed to tail restraint Leonardo.

Though he suspected his eldest would compose himself and see the need to get the full story first, and that there was no point madly rushing off anywhere when they had no idea where to go, much about the attackers from the previous day. Needed more to go on before deciding any sort of action.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:36 am

Carl was still trying to maneuver the small instruments into the smaller hole of the lock, growing frustrated by his useless hand and the fact that he was still getting used to having half-vision. He wasn't paying much attention to the chatter between Maggie and the ones on the other side of that monitor, but it did sound like she was encouraging them. Seriously? At a time like this?

Though, at least Maggie seemed to be finding some distraction in playing love adviser. That was good, he figured. At least she wasn't mulling in the doom and gloom....

And.. HA! He finally succeeded in inserting the broken tweezers and needle point, dropping to his knees to make sure he did not lose leverage and to hopefully get a better view at what he was doing. His tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he concentrated, using the back of his broken hand to keep the lock at eye level...
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:47 am

Hearing Maggie's encouragement and then Mikko's eagerness, Eugene once again considered the situation. Mikko was fully aware of the 'condition' of his mouth, and she still wanted to kiss him....

..what to do!

What if this was the last chance he had?

What if tomorrow would not come for one of them? What if this was it?

Finally deciding to throw all caution to the wind, he pressed his lips against hers, closing his eyes as he kissed her, softly at first to allow her to pull away if the taste of his mouth was too much, and slowly deepening...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 12:16 pm

It was a pleasant surprise when she felt Eugene's lips actually press against hers. She almost did pull away in shock. But she didn't and he deepened the kiss. She hummed happily against his lips, her fingers running up and through his hair.

Her tongue slipped between his lips pressing against his tongue.

She would let this make out session last as long as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 12:22 pm

At Erica's laughing Michonne and Beth just looked at each other. It seemed that the girl wasn't taking things well. She was losing it.

In the trailer both girls quickly told Erica they were fine and Michonne wondered if it was safe to untie Erica's hands. Was she a danger? Had she totally snapped? Of course even if she had snapped she would still need to defend herself. Still she worked on Beth's bindings first.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Sighing.

Great, others make fun of, or banter or be snarky to their captors and its okay - she does it and she's crazy.

"thats good." Erica moved to the other end of the trailer and sat, working on freeing her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next