Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Batman
DC
Batman

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 pm

Bruce glared at Wade then finally shrugged and patted a metal table for Mikko. Fine. But don't move from that spot.

Mikko was just ready to get all this over with and go have some fun in the adult toy store. She sat on the table, then laid down when she was told to. Bruce then tightly bound her legs and arms to the table. Also her head was held down by thick leather straps.

Ummm...This is kinky and all...But...what are you doing?

Bruce didn't answer as he rolled a small tray next to mikko. On the tray was very long needles, rubber tubes, and test tubes, There was also a small hand held drill, scalpel and some dark liquids in small bottles.

He then put on an apron that had blood stains already on it and snapped on some gloves. He reached up and turned on an over head lamp.

During these procedures, Do not move, at all. He then looked at Bruce. And don't distract me.

With that said, he flipped the table over with no concern for Mikko's comfort and opened up the bottom of the table so that she was facing the floor and he could get to her back.

Designed the table myself. patent pending He was moving fast so that Wade wouldn't have time to register what was happening and be able to stop him. Remember, don't move, and don't distract me.

With that he grabbed one of the large needles and carefully aimed it at the center of her back.

Guys? What's going on!!!??
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 10:32 pm

It was quickly obvious what Maggie had on her mind, and despite his concern for her, a smile mixed with the never dying excitement of being with her, mingled with a tinge of deviousness stretched across his lips. Maggie had always been a very determined woman, so he didn't resist as she, in her very subtle way, pushed him back onto the bed.

Lips pressed against hers, his breathing hitched as he tried to voice his concern in between heated kisses..

"Mmm.. Maggie....you're supposed to... to take it easy.." He tried to remind her, lips never straying too long from hers, fingers lightly caressing her cheeks....

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Daryl's grip tightened around the reins, mind and heart too weighed down with the heavy to even consider how fast the beast was striding. Soon, he would have to face Carl and inform the kid that his father was dead. He would have to see the heartache and grief, knowing this would completely change the boy's life..

Carl was young. No one could expect him to fully care for his baby sister, though the teen was good with her. Hell, Carl was a better 'mom' than Lori ever was, he couldn't help but thinking.....

Carl had dealt with his mother's death, but his father... Rick... he was everything to the boy, even though he didn't express it....

The closer they got, the heavier his heart felt.....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:26 pm

Erica had grinned at Bruce, a friendly, a wide grin, a thanks watching him go. She hesitated with shooting walkers, for now. Because...

She was not ready for Carl to see how much she enjoyed it. On her own so long after the loss of GranGran, she took pleasure in destroying these dead things. Destroying because you could not kill was was already dead right? Over months she enjoyed setting traps that would catch small groups of these Walkers. Into pits or snares or buildings. Then, fire or bow. And sometimes Erica worried she would grow to enjoy shooting those still living humans. There had been some pleasure in winning her shoot out -

- Carl's voice brought her back from thoughts and her blue eyes flickered to Judith as she slips the small girl from his grip for a moment holding her on a hip then reaching to adjust the sling and slid her within. "I would consider her weight a source of pride to be burdened with." In every sense of the words weight and burden, even beyond that, not something she would consider a burden at all. "There is something special about that song Lilo sang. She's sung it before for Judith and it means something to Lilo. I know it was Liliʻuokalani's most famous song and a common cultural symbol for Hawaii... but it means more to her and her little blue alien bestie..." She was mostly chatting just to keep this 'distraction' away from what he was waiting for. And satisfied with the sling she begins to lead off in the way Bruce previously indicated. Conscious of her heels clicking lightly on the tiling.

And purposefully trying to avoid any chatter about their left off conversation the previous night. Asking how his groupie - Maggie- was doing - but keeping talk away too much from thoughts of his missing group and father.

~~later~~

Even better whilst raiding the sports and hobby and hunting shops Erica was able to lighten her bag load a lot in way of clothing as she found full body suits. Thermo lightly armored ones for harsh winter and cold terrains the kinds athletes and endurance hikers, explorers would have. And lighter suits for more desert or hot, humid and or swimming. She did not care to find a change room, but used one because she had no underwear. So all cloths she had in her back pack was sacrificed into medical rags if clean enough and anything not of use discarded. She tucked away the light wear suit. The bag was lighter without the clothing. And she pointed out the hiking and travel back packs to Carl suggesting he keep one of his own. Always in mind they may have to run and the better prepared he was if they got separated the better it would be.

Best of all was boots she found boots to go with her new suits. She felt she rather looked like Samus Aran of Metoid... only without the insanely huge boobs often portrayed with... And the suits were not blue but a mix of grey and charcoal blacks. Even pointing out those in Carl's size. Finding more arrows and bows. She had never used a metal bow before and felt this practice time would be a great time to test one out.

Though when they got to the assigned practice space she was more interested in the gun and his skills rather then testing out her own right away. Especially given he had a silencer now for his gun - though Erica knew nothing about guns so this was a great way to distract him for now and her to learn something.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm laying down. I'm ok. Maggie answered and kissed him once again. She then gave him a big, wet kiss on his cheek. You just lie back and relax

Maggie slid beneath the blanket and lightly tickled his sides with her finger tips. She then replaced her fingers with soft kisses. Her lips worked over both his sides and hips. Over his stomach, just below his belly button. She kept her touches light and kisses soft, not wanting to cause him anymore pain. This was suppose to be a pleasurable experiance after all.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 pm

"I-I...I want to go take a nap...maybe, we can play in the snow later...okay?" Lydia wasn't really up to playing right now. She was, but she wasn't. Really, she just wanted alone. That's what introverts like. Alone time. But what they don't say is how lonely alone time really was. But Lydia was already feeling lonely. The odd sort of lonely, where you're among people that seem to care about you, but for some reason it feels as if nobody was there at all.

Toad was a good person. She could tell. How come nobody else could?

Playing in the snow with Mel didn't sound particularly fun either, no offense. She seemed like the sort that enjoyed snowball fights and other rough types of games. Not Lydia! And the cold gave her a bad runny nose too. It was much more comfortable indoors.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Gambit finally left his room after a much needed shower and hair cut and shave. He made it to one of the stores and switched out of his torn cloths and got some new ones. Of course they were pretty much the same style he had been wearing including his beloved trench coat. But at least he didn't look like a homeless person now. Now he looked like a well to do homeless person!

He saw Bebop with the two kids and gave the girls his most charming smile. Then looked at Bebop.

Hands full today, eh? He said in a thick cajun accent.

Bebop sighed and nodded. It was going well until Toad attacked Mel again.

Gambit raised a brow at that and shook his head. I don't believe Toad was invited here. I'll keep a look out.

He then turned to Lydia was looking oh so sad. He bowed to her and introduced himself. Why so sad petite princesse? He asked then reached behind Lydia'd ear and "magically" pulled a card from behind it. Ta-da!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 9:45 pm

" I just want the creep to leave me alone. Why am I his target anyway?" Mel asked hugging Bebop feeling safe around him.

" Still I wanna play in the snow be a kid like I should be." She told him wanting to play now.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Well, it seemed that Wade was being permitted to stay, which was good. Otherwise there would have been a huge fight. A lot of blood. Organs... even more organs strewn about. Someone would die! And seeing as how he couldn't die, his money (if he had any) would be on Bruce. Smart man for finally allowing him to stay....

But then the 'procedure' went off course, causing Wade to move closer.. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He hissed and quickly knocked the man's hands away, pushing himself between Mikko and the lunatic. "That is NOT how you take blood! You lied to me! Big mistake!"
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Glenn knew exactly where this was going. He wanted to stop her... no...needed to stop her, but her lips felt like heaven against his feverish skin. Every touch, every kiss...OH.MY.GOD!

An involuntary, pleasure-filled moan escaped his lips as his hands slid down to run through her hair, trying to find his voice...

"Mmm.. just... don't... hurt yourself..." He cautioned, his own pain taking a back seat for the moment....

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Bruce quickly moved himself back not wanting to stab Wade (kinda wanting to stab Wade) and not wanting to do serious harm to Mikko. Was he crazy!? Yes. Yes he was.

Please don't do that again. And I didn't lie I will be taking blood. Just not now. I'm doing this first. And what you just did was stupid! One slip and and she wouldn't be walking again! This is why I didn't want you in here! I'm not doing anything that will have any lasting effect on her.I'm taking samples that I can use to hopefully find some kind of vaccine.

Mikko was getting a little light headed from the position she was in. But she wasn't liking what she was hearing. Information! Now! She yelled trying to get out of the restraints.

Right now, I'm trying to take spinal fluid samples. I'm going to take from here, and here. He told the couple. touching the center and upper spot of Mikko's back.

That sounds painful. Is that going to hurt?

Yes for a bit. But If I find that cure, I'll name it after you.

That made Mikko perk up a bit. Coooooooool! maybe they'll make a halmark movie about me.

I think a movie about you would be better for showtime. Bruce then looked at Wade. Can I proceed now?
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:32 am

it didn' take them long at all to get back to the mall. Once the building was in sight the felsteds came to a stop. They were still in the woods, but could see the mall. Love would wait until Daryl was ready to go in.

Would you like to be alone when you speak to Carl? She ask. You can call on me when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:19 pm

Maggie continued kissing him, stopping right at his boxers then moving back up his stomach. Back over his sides. Her fingers grazed his inner thigh as she moved up his body.

She peeked out from the blanket with a smile and leaned up to catch his lips in a kiss.

You worry too much. She told him. Her fingers inching up the leg of his boxers.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 12:55 am

Even though Carl was initially reluctant to burden Erica with Judith, hearing the girl talk and watching the way she carefully adjusted the sling.... maybe this was what she needed. After a moment of careful consideration, he managed a small, but reassuring lopsided smile. "You know what...I think she likes you..." He told her, giving Judith's little cheek a gentle rub with his thumb. The little girl smiled in turn and looked up at Erica, as if she understood the conversation. As if she also thought this was exactly what Erica needed...

Once Judith was secured, they were off to their first stop. The sporting goods store, where they both equipped themselves with a new pack, and loaded with potentially needed supplies. Because like Erica, Carl knew that the need to run was inevitable. It was foolish to fall into a false sense of security. Whether it be a horde of Walkers that would tear down their walls, or the living that had lost their morals.... the need to run would always be there.

Carl had packed a few essential sets of clothes, but felt no immediate need to change right away. Though, he did discard his old, worn out boots, replacing them with new, more comfortable ones. Honestly, the change felt like walking on clouds compared to his old ones.

When Erica came out in her change, he managed the same, small.. but genuine smile he had displayed before. It felt so foreign to him. He hadn't been given a whole lot of reasons to smile in previous months, but just being around her..around someone close in age and on the same survival level and page of reality, it felt... nice. And she looked... beautiful. "You look pretty." Wow. Was that a compliment? And why did his cheeks feel so flushed? It made him feel even more self-conscious and painfully aware that he had a huge hole in his face. Though it was bandaged and his long hair covered the damaged side, it was moments like this... he was aware of his disfigurement.

Sure, Erica had reminded him of Beth when they had first met, but Erica was becoming her own person. Though she was blonde and beautiful and kind, much like Maggie's sister.. Erica was stronger. He hoped that wherever Beth was, she was safe... but he had a sickening feeling in his gut...

Shaking the thought from his mind, he focused on the weapons. While he was curious about the bows, for now, he would stick to what he was good at and show off his abilities with his weapon of choice. His pistol with the silencer. All he needed was bullets. Though, he did snag a few extra hand guns and tucked them away in his bag, along with knives that would come in handy. A rifle caught his eye, much like the one that his father carried. Considering Rick had lost it during their evacuation of Alexandria, it would make a nice gift. He decided to take it,shouldering the strap opposite his pack, then they moved outside, to the designated area that Bruce had told them about.

The snow storm had eased over night, and now with the sun making itself known, conditions were more bearable than last night. It was still cold, and a normal person would have worried about Judith in these conditions, but it did not cross Carl's young mind. They had to live in horrible conditions before, and Judith was much younger. His little sister was tough...

Placing his pack and his father's new rifle against a large pine tree, Carl surveyed the area. He spotted a few targets that some of the residents had obviously made. Walking over to the stack, he wrinkled his nose, seeing how far off the bullet holes were from the preferred 'kill' areas....

"Most of these people aren't survivors, that's for sure..." He commented, holding the target up for Erica to see. Most of the holes were outside the human line, bordering the edges... "They've probably never had to be out there....and the others, I guess they don't need weapons.." He said, referring to the mutants and super-humans. Giving a small shrug of his shoulders, he grabbed a few of the targets from their resting place on the tree stump and began hanging them on the poles, preparing them for their practice session. A small,cheeky grin crossed his lips...

"Let's show these people how to hit a mark.." He smiled. "Ladies first..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:26 am

Daryl was hoping this trip would take longer, but all too soon... they reached their destination. his hands were shaking, nerves on end and eyes twitching with emotions that he was trying to push to the depths. He needed to bury his own grief in order to be there for Carl. To approach him and deliver the news that would shatter his heart and forever change his life...

The beasts stopped just inside the tree lines and Daryl slowly slid off, giving his transport a soft rub as Love's words slowly registered. He gave a small nod, then carefully pulled his best friend's remains down from the creature. gently tugging the carefully covered corpse towards a large tree, settling him there. This would be a good spot for the burial, after everyone had said their goodbyes. After Carl was given a chance to let his father go...

Crouched beside the now soulless shell of the man that he considered a brother, Daryl felt his heart constrict and shatter all over again...

"I gotta go get your son. This ain't gonna be easy on him, man.." Daryl spoke quietly, as if Rick could hear him. "I know you'd be here if you could ... you ain't no quitter. But... you had to go.." And he would make damn sure that Negan paid for this...

Wiping away the silent tears, Daryl took a deep breath and pushed himself up, then slowly headed towards the mall. As he drew closer, he could hear chattering outside by the loading docks. A familiar voice, with a not so familiar bounce in his tone....

...Carl....

His heart suddenly felt heavier. His boots like led. Choking back his emotions, he moved closer to the fence line, observing the kids for now, trying to figure out how he was going to tell Carl that his life would never be the same.....

Last edited by Daryl Dixon on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 1:31 am

Love watched Daryl place Rick's body by the tree then head off to the mall. Once he was out of sight she called for the felsted Daryl had been on, and took it and the other animals back into the woods with her. While Daryl did what he needed to do. Love would seek out those who were following them until she was called on.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 7:18 am

"Thats good - I really like her too... and would feel bad if I freaked her out or scared her."

Then she had blushed. And had not been sure how to respond so joked that she looked like Katniss from the hunger games. Only blond hair. Once they were outside Erica first did notice, in the thermo suit she felt cosy warm. But knew a small one like Judith would not handle this too well, and now knowing just how cold it was she knelt to pull out one of the suits she packed. For a toddler. It would be dangly - but it would keep Judith warm. She follows Carl and listens as she shifts the girl from the sling once more recalling the smile and the uncanny way the little one had looked at her before.

Like she knew the site of her made Erica wonder if her little one would have looked like Erica herself, or one of the 'men', she could never have guessed which would have been the father. If it would have been a girl. Or a boy.

Slipping Judith into the little jumpsuit and carefully tucking her back in Erica again thought over her words. "It is easy to see them at the moment getting well fed and sleeping and dismiss that some of them... may have been out there as long as we have... to not think about what some may have done..." Erica shruggs a little, "lets just say when we have to flee I want to at least know some of these peoples and whom it would be best to try and be with when that time comes." Her fingers brush Judiths hair - pulling the little hood up to keep those pinkish looking ears warm. And when she had a chance eat. Eat. She wanted to put weight on before needing to run, fatten up for a leaner and harder time. Maybe she could find the turtle around meal time.

Chuckling at Carls grin and nodding Erica gathers her wood bow - time to warm up first then try the heavier slightly larger and she was sure far more powerful metal bow. Her backpack and quiver was always on her back (or close to hands) only now with more arrows and those she had designated her hunting arrows - clean and free of the contamination of the dead were tucked into her right boot with three new ones, six all up. "It would be better done in front of an audience to teach people." She was moving to right some of the other targets, flat misshapen things vague human sized or shaped disappointed herself none or little had been hit right. And hmphed. "Still... people here should be practicing... knife throwing, rock throwing, with sling shots... anything! Maaaaybe the people here need a Leader whom is used to rallying people into practicing, Bruce seems great... but not a Leader. More of a one man or trio man but not a leader. Need someone used to leading, giving orders, someone to remind people of the urgency. And naturally draws people to them in a crisis." She would have been surprised to know the catwoman had thoughts similar about Carl - but not in regards to leading the people here. Hmmmm.

One target was broken and she simply gave it a frizzbee like toss to the tree to hang there on random branches. a target that would move and sway in the breeze...

And even so once she and Carl had moved the other targets, she still hit them all. Standing, kneeling. Rolling left or right... And all in the area of the 'eyes' - she liked hitting eyes. They made for a clean kill or destruction. Both for living prey and dead things. Erica shot fast and clean - rapidly firing. And learned the metal bow had better range - though though the released arrows flew flatter than the wooden fire ones. And after adjusting for this and missing three shots she hit all targets again within an inch or less of the first wooden bow arrow set.

It felt nice, and she enjoyed being outside, feeling the snow. "Still would have to find you ammo for those guns." Erica knew nothing about guns. Not how to clean or care for them. All she knew was the graze on the hip hurt like heck and they were noisy. And that without practice she should have lost against them.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 am

Carl watched on, impressed with her moves. He wished he had advice to give her, just to display that he was an expert in all weapons, but the truth was, he had little experience with bows. Sure, he had shot Daryl's cross bow on occasion, but that was a different beast all together....

When she mentioned a leader, he instantly thought of his father. Even though he had questioned his dad's skills before, he now knew that every decision was for the good of the group.... he saw that now. Rick was only human. He made mistakes, but he had gotten them this far....

"My Dad. He lead our group.... I'm sure he can handle this place..." He commented as he watched on...

"Daryl is his right hand man. And Glenn, he stepped up when my dad was dealing with the death of my mom. And Maggie, she knows how to take charge... " He suggested, never recommending himself. Though, he certainly would never step down to the challenge if by some weird act it was handed to him. He knew how to survive. He wasn't afraid to do the dirty work, and had often butted heads with his dad in the earlier days because his father had allowed threats to go....

"Nice form..." He complimented, and pulled his pistol, ready to have his turn, but waiting for her to exhaust all of her arrows. And she was right. The downfall of guns.... ammo. Unlike arrows, bullets could not be retrieved. Though, their hollow casings could be sculpted into new bullets, but that took brains.... and Eugene was currently MIA....

Taking aim at one of the targets that was not currently in use, Carl caught movement from the corner of his eye. He quickly spun his pistol in the movement's direction, but noticing it was Daryl and not a flesh hungry Walker, he dropped his aim, taking in his friend's expression... his on carefree spirit quickly becoming squished....

Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:40 am

Daryl hung back, waiting for the moment.... though, he knew when it finally came, he would not be prepared. How was he supposed to do this? How was he supposed to break the news to Carl? He wasn't good at this stuff. He wished Michonne was around, and inwardly debated postponing this and going to look for her. The news could wait until she was here. Carl let very few people in, but she was the chosen one.

Maybe Glenn or Maggie. Hell. Anyone would be better at this than him! He had only done this once. He had the misfortune of telling Beth that her boyfriend had been killed on a supply run. Of course, Fathers and short term boyfriends were two different things. Beth didn't cry..... but he knew Carl would be shattered....

Glenn was too injured to be out here to talk to Carl, and Maggie was on bed rest..... yeah... he needed to find Michonne....

With that thought in mind, he shifted to slip back into the forest, but heard Carl call his name. Daryl halted in his tracks, turning slowly to look in the boy's direction, reddened eyes giving away his upset. The rapid blinking and quivering lips were also a dead giveaway that something was wrong. Carl instantly picked up on it. His earlier lighthearted and carefree moment leaving him instantly, the concern reflecting in his one eye.....

There was a long silence between them as Daryl slowly moved closer to the fence, heart growing heavier with every step. Carl also closed the distance, stopping only at the fence line, his unarmed hand moving up, fingers interlocking with the chain link.....

"...Carl..." He managed to choke out, trying to find his voice...
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:59 am

Splinter: Splinter was just opening his room door hearing with those sensitive rat ears the chatter and movements of his neighbors and family smiling. Though ears turned slightly down at Mikey's singing. Catching sight of April and Donatello he siiiighs long and deep. "I did not teach him that song." He states. In fact he had taught all his sons various little diddies for toilet training practices but ... not sure where the shake more than twice and it's playing with yourself came from?... he had no idea. But Aprils mirth at it made his smile warm and his whiskers twitch as he fights a snigger of his own. "Coming in here I presume?" he gestures for them to join him.

Casey: Still in bed, rolls into the spot left by April now spread eagled and taking up the entire bed he snores - louder.

Leonardo: Leo just stared at the bathroom door, shaking his head. Boy, he would be glad to get his own room. He wasn't sure he could take even one more night with Mikey in the same room as him. However, when he heard his father's voice over the ruckus in the bathroom, he smiled. "Good morning, Sensei," he greeted with a bow to Splinter. "How did you sleep?"

Donnie: His hands had gone up to shield himself against possible April coffee spray - and he grinned over his hands at her, their big 'sister' had a few more worry lines over her forehead but otherwise was the same lovely red haired lady - he'd not had much of a chance to take stock of Casey and April's conditions last night. He was not fussed about his or his brothers, they had all lost a little weight but on the whole over their consignment stuck in New York and mostly under ground Mikey had surprisingly handled their nutrition on low supplies fine and Leo kept them in shape. So he knew despite being a little leaner he and the team of green were still at full ninja fitness. "Morning Sensei," Echoing Leo's greeting a wide grin in place and nose twitching eagerly towards April's coffee. "Yes...I'd like to do a real thorough assessment of your health dad." trying not to sound bossy. But not managing to hide it.

Mike: "Hand waaaasssshing!" Yes Mikey was still soloing ! loudly as he ... yep washed his hands! quiet enjoying the feel of hot water over his hands for the first time in months. True Donnie managed to keep their underground home running even when most of topside went dead, but it did not mean that hot showers were in scarce supply. Maybe whilst here he would take one?!... maybe... he was usually adverse to too much cleanliness unless bros were starting to faint around his bo.

April: Seeing Donnie eyeing her coffee April held the cup out to him and once hands were free rubbing Splinters head between his adorable rat ears a grin at Leo and Donnie. "Well we all know that turtle is a few french fries short of a happy meal." She offers in explanation inwardly loving the return of the noise and security of being around her 'little' green brothers. She nods once given the all clear and steps into Splinters space eager to hear how he slept, giggling when the snores of Casey met her ears!

Splinter: A gentle smile, bowing back to Leonardo, with a slight rueful sigh hearing Donatello's tone of voice.But he had expected as much and possibly knew after so long apart Leonardo would be on hand to hear a full account himself. He nods and gestures for the sons to follow him and April, "admittedly I found sleeping on a soft bed and in a place that did not beep, clunk and have other strange sounds a little disconcerting at first, but once I was asleep Leonardo I slept like a snug bug." And he had. "Your right April, Michelangelo has always been a tad odd." agreeing moving to finish making hot drinks bringing them over to the little tables a tea for Leonardo, a fresh coffee for April. A sweet and milky tea for Mikey, "did you all sleep okay? I am guessing by Casey's chain saw noises he is sleeping fine."

Leonardo: Now it was Leo's turn to snort. "Please don't ask me that," he said, shooting a glare at the bathroom door again before joining Splinter at the table to retrieve a cup of tea. After a few sips he smiled at April, agreeing with everyone else about how...weird Michelangelo is. Leo had a first-hand encounter with that last night. Leo was only polite in letting him stay in bed with him. But, after Mikey decided to use him as a pillow, the invitation was definitely closed!

Donnie: Following and wondering briefly where Raph had gotten too but assured for now their red clad brother would have to many fan girl opportunities to go getting himself into real danger for the moment Don gladly accepted the coffee drinking it and following within placing the cup down to pull off the needed bits of tech gear to take their fathers vitals. He could not do blood work but hey he could listen to heart and lungs and temperature and check his teeth! "Yeah I slept alright, though I think Leo had some Mikey issues." A playful grin here to Leo as he prepares his gear. "Can you specify what samples were taken dad?" a chuckle a bit at Leo's expressions but hoping the distraction of their fathers assessment would break the last of the grumpies.

Mike: he was certainly a lucky turtle Leonardo did not have lazer beam eyes - though he often claimed his big brother did cause sometimes the alpha stare down was a scary thing! Though for the moment Mikey was blissfully unaware and having a blast fiddling with the delicate human personal hygiene stuffs people sometimes found in hotel rooms. Little little nail care kits and travel oral cleaning stuff. simply tossing everything back into a draw once his curiosity was sated and strutting out of the bathroom. Noting the quiet.... Leaving the room following the scent trails of purple and blue bros into the room where their dad had stayed."G'Morn!" he chirps brightly.

April: April smothered more giggles and wanted to ask what had happened. Oh dear perhaps the boys needed their own rooms? Sounded like Mikey love was just a bit much to handle. She grins and rubs Leo's shell as she stands beside him, "Thanks Splinter." for the coffee sighing with content at the sweet rich flavor at first sip seeing as Don now had her other one. A snort and snicker and nod, "Yeah been first night for a while he's been able to sleep right through, he and other fight capable men at the Atlanta Compound do shifts in watch and guard tower... well men and women capable of fighting and any skill in ranged weapons." She smiles glad her big lug was getting some serious Z's whilst they had a chance, a grin. "MorninMikey."

Splinter: "I take it brotherly love wa a little overt?" The rat asks Leonardo kindly smiling, he annoyed the heck out of his brothers but that was what baby brothers were for. He was pulling off the light white bathrobe that came with the robe and stood waiting patiently for Donatello to begin. Listening to April and Donatello's question. "Some fur, blood, I recall a nail clipping a while ago." Splinter answers his claws had grown back and the fur also, but patches here and there on his body still was a bit shorter. "And... uh..." He hesitated on the fact Mikey and April was present but decided with a sigh he could say it. "ejaculate too." okay so he used the big word to maybe go over Mikey's head.

Leonardo: Leo sighed in response and nodded. "You could say that." Then he saw said brother enter, but he tried to use the soothing effects of the warm tea to calm his nerves. He remained close enough to hear what Don and Splinter were saying and bristled a bit with the last thing Splinter said they took from him. Not that he was surprised, but the though disgusted him that they would use THAT for who knows what? "Master, are you alright?" He know he asked this before, but with this last bit of news, his fears resurfaced that they really hurt their sensei while trying to extract all these...samples from him.

Donnie: Donnie glanced at Leo hear and the same anger blazed across his face, "Did... was there... ?" He was not sure how to ask about that sampling. And his two attempts to begin the question sort of died away looking uneasy and unsure. He was checking blood pressure and fingers brushed the shorted patches of fur but they seemed to be evidence of shaving areas for maybe skin biopsies. "Any idea maybe what the samples were used for? did any speak around you?" He wondered examining the claws on feet and hands - they showed evidence of regrowth but otherwise seemed good. No excess breakage. He gestures - Leo could come closer if he wanted to.

Mike: blissfully unawares of the tension, some directed at himself and some because of the topic their father had skillfully made sure he Mikey took little notice of Mikey takes up the cup obviously meant to be his and finds a seat looking through those hotel booklets things most have that include local touristy things and eat out or delivery services. mmmm listening to the chatter but not paying too much attention.

April: "Oh... oh no - Splinter... did...?"her question echoing Leo's and Donnie's not any more better at articulating how best to approach the matter. She hoped no one had... she and Casey had felt awful for months not knowing what had become of the Master Ninja.

Splinter: He knew what they were asking - and his gaze flickered to Leonardo then the others and he holds up a hand in a gesture of soothing. "Peace, that particular sample was collected by use of a little electrical stimulation, I wont say it was no less violating but I guess given my age they were at least carefully to never have me exert myself to get that. however they did come back for more." He sighs and shakes his head at Donatello. "I... heard a little talk about projects and success and thought I heard Mutagen and mutants being mentioned but there was not a lot actual said to me or around me that I can piece together that could give a clear idea what my... seed might have been used for." He had hunches of course but not the science mind to follow thoughts through on the suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:26 am

"Maybe... I mean yeah of course he'd be a good one." Though Erica did not want to sound too assured. After all she had no idea if his father would return. But the leader thought was in her mind. She had no illusions to think she would make a good leader. She was fairly certain she would be a lousy leader. One or two sharing a partnership of survival sure? but actually being in charge of people? No she was not good for it. Surely!

The exercise was a little to easy for her to be honest the targets not moving, and she was still mulling over the ammo situation, "Perhaps someone here has the skills to make more if we can't stock up at all." she suggests moving out of his way once she had retrieved the arrows pleased though he liked her demonstration and thankful for his praise, it felt nice to show off a tad. And eager to watch on when it was his go... Swapping Judiths weight onto herself for that moment.

Turning as he had arrow at half draw before she realized like he the oncoming movement was.. Daryl.

Her heart broke and she shivered. this was not good. Clearly.

She lowers her bow placing the three at the ready arrows back in the quiver following a little way behind. But hanging back feeling somehow a intruder on this moment. Though she knew that look on Daryl's face. Knew it because she had seen it on her mothers... on her grandmothers face... and maybe caught sight of it in reflective water or in the odd window... or mirror. Had seen it on her own.

She watches, knowing. And if neither would speak she would say what needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:52 am

Leonardo: Leo sighed heavily. He was slightly comforted by the fact that they were at least somewhat gentle when getting samples. However, the whole situation angered Leo. To use their father for their sick experimentation was nothing to be taken lightly. With another sigh, he moved closer to Splinter and lightly put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Sensei. We should've found you long before these horrible things took place."

Splinter: Splinter himself was beginning to note the time had passed for his sons too, a inch or so taller, and even Mikey looked like he had lost a bit of weight, but they were well and he was glad. He drops his hand on Leos and pats it shaking his head. "Do not be burdened by what if's my son you did as I requested and stayed safe and kept your brothers safe in New York with no way of knowing that misfortune had driven Casey, April and I apart. But compared to some of the cruelty visited upon my fellow prisoners I was treated much like a lab rat, samples taken, given enough food and water and occasionally exercised." He assures Leonardo and Donatello on this part he hoped, though he could do nothing for the knowledge he had also been 'milked' for lack of a better term. "The important thing is we are mostly whole and together and that is a lot more than most here could probably account for.

Donnie: Don smiled, they had all missed their father but Leonardo perhaps had been hit hardest with the sudden and full responsibility for the remainder of the team when they lost all contact with the three adventurers. He nods and pleased so far with most of their fathers well being he checks eyes and ears, "Well... the fact successful and more of that sort of sampling sort out I would hazard a guess they were making more rat mutants. Their biologically closer to humans and quick to breed and grow so ... but for what I can't be sure of... maybe test subjects for maybe a vaccine or cure against this dead plague?" He offers in thought it made sense they used rats in lab testing all the time when the outcome had human applications eventually. "mmm but your right your not... too underweight and other vitals look good." He was relieved at this. Whatever else their father was right they had it better than most considering they were together again.

Mike: Mikey listened curious as to the tension but having missed most of it he didn't ask - he would bombard Don with all the whys and whats later. Drinking his tea quickly he rubs his hands together before moving to the little kitchen space to nose about. Disappointed he would not find much. But knowing right now was not the moment to announce he was hungry!

April: She was not sure if she should take a sigh of relief or not, at least no one had been manually hands on with Splinter in that regard. But it was still upsetting she guessed, listening to Don's guess and nodding. "I guess their doing something similar with the families in the compound, experimenting." She frowns a little, "Sides it was Casey and I that lost Splinter when we got to the compound Leo, it was our fault he was taken from us, I'm sorry." She carried a lot of guilt for that.

Leonardo: Leo nodded to his father, giving him a weak but sincere smile. He really missed this kind of physical contact between himself and Splinter. Whenever Leo was having self-doubt about himself as a capable leader, Splinter was there to reassure him that everything would be fine. For two years, Leo didn't have that kind of comfort. He could only hope he was doing the right thing. He tried to be a good example for his family, but there were days when Leo felt completely hopeless. It was those days when he missed his father so much - his guidance and his wisdom. Having Splinter back was the greatest feeling in the world to Leo. And knowing his human friends were also fine gave Leo hope for a better tomorrow. The most important thing was they were together again. And they were doing well despite the circumstances. When April spoke to him, he gave her the same smile. "It's not your fault, April. All that matters is we're together. Thank you for looking after him."

April: "Can't say I did much of it - or Casey but we tried... and tried to find him whilst not blowing our cover." She smiles at Leo here glad to see some of the burden of his leadership back in his fathers hands. Being the responsible one was not always fun she guessed.

Mike: "With a few round meals here I can bring everyone's weight back up a bit... ya all look peaky." Mikey comments - it was less noticeable in turtles like himself and Raph whom the leanness was less easy to spot - but they had lost a little too. "Guess there is a kitchen somewhere." He adds grinning of course comforted and glad to be back together he was immediately thinking of feeding them all.

Splinter: "Maybe Donatello, it does sound a reasonable explanation." Splinter nods smiling and tapping Leonardo's hand, "I am just proud of how well you maintained the team in the absence of three of us. I know it must have been a lonely time for you all, especially you." He understood, Leonardo still had things of leading to learn and guidance. "You are right, thank you for continuing to look April, I always worried what had become of you and Casey when they forced us to comply and separated us." He was glad she and Casey were both okay. "Hah Michelangelo is right we cannot hide in our rooms forever fretting about things we can change with a little food. And we should be trying to get to know more about those we have found ourselves among." He sips his tea slowly though, patience Mikey! patience! "When we are finished with our drinks we can all head out to find something to eat and met some faces. Perhaps see your brother about somewhere."

Donnie: A calm grin, with the assiduity of the moment of being with family and loved ones and a good hot coffee currently buzzing through him Donnie was finally beginning to pack away his tech gear. "Well that is true a little underweight condition can be helped with food," a light brush of knuckles to Leo's shoulder glad to see some of the worry and tension having lifted for now. "uuuh and I should collect MetalHead, we left him with the vehicles he's hopefully not doing anything questionable... like rooting about in the underwear draws of the women here." He gives Mikey a glare here. No guessed whom taught the bot that!
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:16 am

Leonardo: Leo smiled even more. "Yes, let's get something to eat." True, he felt like some of the weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He definitely felt lighter. And now hungry. He hoped Raph would join them so they could have a much-needed family meeting.

April: "Should... should we talk to some one here about some of the things in the Atlanta Compound Leo... Splinter?" April asks sipping her coffee a bit faster her belly rumbling. "And could you wake Casey Mikey? he'll be super bummed if he misses food and a chance to rib Raph some more." She giggles this bit and places her empty cup once all gone into the sink upside down.

Mike: "Sure!" Mikey grins and finding a few ice cubes int he little fridge's frozen box he skips out of the room and into the one where Casey's snores were coming from... carefully flicking the icecubes under edge of the sheets covering the tall vigilante buddy - totally missing Donnie's pointed glare.

Donnie: Don put his cup in the sink with Aprils sniggering. "That was mean, sending Mikey in to wake him." amused though and turning back to Leo and Splinter thinking that a gathering would be a good idea shrugging at Aprils question - if Leo thought it was a good idea he would certainly agree. But perhaps they should be picky whom they opened up to?

Splinter: "Well a good check up at the docs always rouses ones appetite." Splinter sighs, he did not mind Donatello's fussing over him though, after so long it was good to have it back to be honest. Though he was so breaking his cake dry spell the moment any came within reach! His ear twitches and he nods slowly, "Miiiight be an idea." he glances at Leo too for his thoughts on the matter chuckling as Mikey skipped out - and the quiet... broken by a

Leonardo: Leo looked at his family who was waiting for his answer to April's question. "Yeah. But we should probably wait for Raph since he's working inside the compound now. He might have some more information that needs to be addressed."

Casey: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! cold cold cold!" He had been one moment super comfy and snoring and dreaming and - then... icy fingers tapped onto his chest and slid over him, and as he awoke suddenly to the feel of the melting cubes pooling in his belly button he sat up with a start, and tried to scramble off the bed to quickly dislodge the larger ice cube that some how slipped onto the edge of his boxers... instead he felt out of the bed tangled and the cube was now making him unpleasantly wet!

Mike: "bwhahaha hahahah ahahhaa - rise and shine sleepy head!" Mikey laughs rolling about on his shell for some moments enjoying the chaos that was in progress.

April: "I know - but you know it has been so long since Casey had a Mikey prank..." She giggles and cups Don's cheek brushing his snout with her thumb pleased to see him, then nodding at Leo's answer. "Maybe - orrr whom it would be best to tell what little we have learned to." She agrees sniffing at her cloths, urgh maybe after meeting some folks be time to get a fresh change somewhere.

Donnie: Snorting and churring just a little at the friendly sisterly contact don grins. "Still... soooo mean." He could hear the resulting hub bub and sniggered a little taking Leo's and splinters cups to add to the sink nodding his agreement with Leo and Aprils words. "Yeah. Dang Raph actually was out of bed earlier than the rest of us... that has to be a first." He laughs and would probably tease the red clad brother about that some time. Moving towards the door to initiate this room leaving and mingling. That he was a little apprehensive about. If they had done little mingling when they had been freaky mutant heros hiding in the sewers of new york they certainly had not gone out of their way to mingle in the fall out days. doing what they could to help survivors out of the city but still remaining mostly anon and unseen.

Splinter: Amused Splinter follows Leo - pulling the robe back on and tying it shut. He was looking forward to moving about - seeing more... and hopefully finding cake! "I think that would be wise yes. find our missing team member and have a little meeting." with cake!
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 2:46 am

Leonardo: Leo chuckled a little. "I know. I guess this Bruce is a good influence on him, after all." He couldn't help but be a little amused by Raph's apparent infatuation with the guy. It was about the only thing that motivated Raph to take cautious measures - instead of blindly rushing into danger like he usually does without thinking. From what Leo knew about Batman, was that he didn't take unnecessary risks to get the job done. For that, Leo knew his brother was in safe hands.

Casey: "When I ... when I... you know what - when you not expecting it duuuude I am sooooo getting you back!" Casey throws a pillow at the laughing orange clad turtle face detangling himself from the linen trappings and slowly standing and stretching. "You wont know when I will strike man!

Donnie: Donnie could hear the two and sniggered a bit grinning at Leo. "and one our bro is sooo being a cheerleader about - didn't even seem to mind the teasing." He chuckles and calls out to Casey and Mikey, "come on slow shells, brunch time."

Mike: "mwhahaha - no way man I am Mikster - you wont catch me snooozing." Mikey brags and making a sassy hand motion stands and beams. "Yum food!" skipping out to join Leo and Donnie with April and Splinter snatching their dad up and hugging him. "Glad you got the Docs okay dad." a squeeze before putting him down.

April: Chuckling April grins. "nice to see big red excited." She giggles reaching up to cup Leo's cheek this time happy for the young leader that they were indeed for now together once more.

Splinter: "though perhaps a reminder that mornings should include training, I would like to see what learning whilst I was away." A smile at Leo here he did not doubt that Leonardo kept up his brothers ninjitsu training as best he could in the time away and was keen to see some - and maybe get a few light katas in himself aware he was not as strong as he was was. But would be again after a bit of sleep and food and exercise.

Casey: ... food!"Hey wait up!" He forgos a shirt pulling his tracky pants back on hoping and skipping in the rush to follow the Mikey out. Smacking him lightly upside the head as they joined the others. A kiss to April's cheek.

Leonardo: Leo slipped an arm around April, giving her a hug. He really appreciated all of his family. They were the ones that kept him going every single day - to fight to live another day. When Splinter mentioned the training, Leo smiled. "Yes, Sensei." Although he knew one particular turtle wouldn't be happy about it. Leo did his best to keep up training routines. It was easier considering they were in such good shape. Even if they had lost a bit of their body mass, Leo made sure they all kept up on their exercises. This was no time to get lazy with the war in the world going on right above their heads.

Splinter: A gentle grin, "I promise if there is fuss I will try to stop it quickly, obviously here we can't have a routine practice or as long a we are used to but maybe in the times we can find we do short intensive moves and use the rest of our day to self cardio and stretch when can we'll keep up the healthy." Or in his case rebuild it.

Donnie: "People see that they may want to join in father." Donnie says as a side thought. He was usually one of the turtles reluctant to train but he had be less argumentative about keeping to Leo's training than a hot headed brother and a slightly sometimes lazy orange clad crazy brother.

Casey: A hey as Leo took April and hugged her - but it was mostly all playing indignance and he grins. "Oh yeah count me down for that we did some with the Atlanta Compound but it was mostly just drills in arms and head strikes because the dead things are easiest to take down with a head bashing and usually stay down.

Splinter: "Maybe, then it will be up to Leonardo if he sees fits to instruct others in basics. If others have more skill so be it but we may not have time in a day individually to train all and some may not be interested. But.... what you said Casey maybe teaching some basics of defense will help them if this place is overrun." He suggests after a moments thoughts. But that would be up to Leonardo, teaching his brothers and April was one thing, a group of strangers... another. But he had the skills and leading qualities to do it. That the aged rat had no doubt.

Mike: "I kinda like that idea - it would show we want to help these people too you know?" Mikey says skipping along he had swatted playfully back at Casey for the head smack but missed. now was just strolling along with them looking at the still boarded up shops and empty rooms they passed, some had scents that indicated they were not empty and he was curious and wished he could see in.

April: "Huh that's a thought. Maybe another thing to chat with Raph about - or Bruce... some time." April smiles, it spoke a lot of Splinters faith in Leo to suggest he even extend his teachings to others. Happy for the hug, "It is good to be with yous." she had whispered to Leo smiling when they drew apart.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 4:34 am

Leonardo: Leo considered the offer carefully. Well, if the humans were willing to work with him, sure. But it was something he wanted to talk to Bruce about first. "I like the idea, but I have some questions first." At least things seemed to be semi-back-to-normal with their chatter. Now if they could only get in touch with Raph, then that would be even better.

Splinter: Splinter chuckled - "It may be a little more difficult that keeping your brothers in line - ooor it might be easier. Can only try I suppose," Thought he knew if they were here for extended time his sons would come to care for the people, so it was best there was some way to help arm them for the inevitable need to run someday. "Yes speak to the man whom let us in, guess we will need to learn what we can of him in a proper introduction and he us." He nods moving less stiffly now as warming up on the walk. He would have to find himself a new walking stick.

Casey: "All this mingling maybe you will get a girl Mikey." He teases the orange clad turtle. But was gentle with it, knowing that the availability of girls not with standing the whole turtle thing it was still a pretty slim picking for a young man. Still a bit of playful teasing.

Donnie: "pffft if he doesn't do the Mikey smell of romance on her." Don adds to the teasing chuckling a little, That had just occurred to him too! Though he doubted trying to find a girl would be the forefront of his mind he was noting the location of shops he might use and raid later for more engineering crafting and nerdy pursuits. Still it was a nice dream.

Stitch: Well he and Lilo were heading to eat and fell in behind the turtles, Stitch pointing excitedly and making grunting noises, oh boy oh boy oh boy! "Cousins?" he says hopefully to Lilo it had been a while since they saw Jumba - maybe he made these turtles!

Lilo: She stared - wow. Not very often one saw... giant mutant turtles. "Ah... no no I don't think so Stitch." She shakes her head following hoping for now she and her bud would go mostly unnoticed.

April: April giggled. "Oh I am sure if he spied a little lady our Mikey would be the best smelling turtle you could possibly get into whiff distance of." he rubs the said turtles head affectionately - hoping he would churr a little she liked making the brothers do that.

Mike: "psssssh give me today and I'll charm all the ladies here." Mikey waggles his brows - chuckling though. He didn't believe it for a second he would but it would not stop him flirting! If only he knew there was a girl following already! he could try a bit of the 'Mikey' right now! a grin at April and a soft churr. "Sure - I mean one thing to make sure my bo clouds out my brothers but gotta be fresh for da ladies." He agrees. If he had a girl he might bathe more sure.

Leonardo: Leo just rolled his eyes at his brother's 'advances' towards April. Even though it wasn't serious flirting, he was sure Mike would catch some flack from Casey for hitting on his girl. Leo decided he would just stay out of it for now. But...the idea of finding a girl was something Leo always wanted, but he knew it was almost impossible considering most people saw them as monsters. But maybe...just maybe...the world was a more accepting place for them considering there were real monsters around every corner these days.

Splinter: "mmmm after my adventure I would not be adverse to a little friendly feminine company - maybe someone would like to brush my fur ... can never reach the back as I like." Splinter sighs blissfully it would be a wonderful thing. A brush and gently soft hands brushing... yeah. "Uh well it is a possibility we may not have thought much about before this... infection." He shrugs a little grinning. "But hey the world is in trouble if we can find a little extra happiness in it I say take it with both hands my sons - and hold it." a nudge sniffing the air. "mmmm we are getting close."

"I hope there is cake."

Casey: "all the ladies? oy that's enough charming April." Casey lightly smacks the Mikey - starting a sissy fight with him. Though he full on knew any flirtations from the guys to April would be in fun and nothing to be worried about.

Donnie: A grin and don nods. "Okay dad I'll take that under consideration." He glances at Aprils red hair - he had a soft spot for red heads. Probably because April had been the first ever crush. Probably of all the brothers for a long time before the love settled more into platonic sisterly love. He glances at Leo and grins. "So do we bet up bets on how many of the female population here Mikey can scare off?" He jokes, and whom knew their dad ever thought about having a companion like that? certainly the first time he ever heard it admitted by their own dad.

Mike: That bit caught Mikey's attention and drew it away from the sissy play fight with Casey and the "Heeeeey" to Donnie - he grins at Splinter. "oooooo dad back in the dating game? about time." He teases their father and missed the little blue thing getting under hi feet - tripping and skidding down a few last steps to the lower floor on his shell, slightly bouncing off each step. "Oooaf oh oy - ow!" landing and spinning a little on his shell.

Stitch: His ears had drooped in some disappointment - not cousins.... he scurries forward looking up at the one he was closest too - ignoring Lilo's "Stitch - careful!" and next thing he knew he sort of got booted! - he rolls into a ball bouncing down the steps after the turtle and under raveling on the turtles plastron.

April: She giggles, like Mikey and Donnie surprised by Splinters admission but she guesed the single dad of four was lonely sometimes. She looks at Don and Leo giggling. "Looks like may have to help your dad first guys." playing further into the light teasing chatter they had going - gasping and hoping back in shock when Mikey and a ... fur ball of blue when bouncing down the stairs. She giggles, like Mikey and Donnie surprised by Splinters admission but she guessed the single dad of four was lonely sometimes. She looks at Don and Leo giggling. "Looks like may have to help your dad first guys." playing further into the light teasing chatter they had going - gasping and hoping back in shock when Mikey and a ... fur ball of blue when bouncing down the stairs.

Lilo: "Stiiitch." Lilo groans - of course not too worried about Stitch he was virtually indestructabe. A little concerned for the turtle she darts around the group they had been following hoping down the stairs in a rush. "Oh I told you to be careful, I'm sorry - Are you alright?" bending to scoop Stitch off of the orange wearing one smiling at his group sheepishly.

Leonardo: Leo was a bit amused by the whole conversation but then he heard Mikey take a tumble down the stairs and his protective nature kicked in. "Mikey!" He hurried after him then crouched down to make sure his brother was okay. Then he saw it...it was blue and...furry? "Uh...hello?" He wanted to remain nice to this creature until he knew more about it.

Mike: "wow - what was -" He was sort of face to face with a little something and a girl... and Leo was there... he looks up at his brother. "I'm alright Leo just... a bit shell shocked." He grins and waves a hand slowly unsure of the little creature.

April: "Oh dear." April giggles skipping down the steps coming to a stop behind Leo and smiling at the younger woman. "Hi." and the... thing. "Is that a dog?"

Donnie: "Mikey." Don sighed, worried hurrying behind Leo and stopping when Mikey assured he was fine. Of course it was the big bro nature to fret but they all could take harder and worse falls then that. He smiles at the girl and... thing curiously grinning at April through in a idea ways wink. "We'll see - I think you are right about helping Dd first." in a whisper as to not break the greetings Leo gave to the little thing.

Casey: "looks like a koala to me." Casey put in.

Splinter: 'There is no harm done young lady, just... um... are ... is your friend alright?" Splinter lept the last steps hurrying down with Leonardo.

Stitch: [color:0c29=#191970 ]He grinned from Lilo's hold, "Hu Hiiiii." He greets Leo back tongue flopping out large ears and eyes focused on him.

Lilo: "Stitch, he'll be okay he is bullet proof he can certainly hand a few stairs." She chuckled and shook her head. "Stitch is an alien. And hi I'm Lilo." She greets setting her little blue friend down beside the turtle he went down the stairs with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next