Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:08 pm

" No I'm fine just sleepy but don't wanna sleep was always like that after a bad nightmare." She replied showing in quite a few ways she was still a kid more than just looks. Still she tried to get back to sleep she was safe just that her demons didn't want her to feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:19 pm

"You bring a whole new meaning to 'Crazy Cat Lady!" Wade commented, noting that she seemed to be flirting. Hell, normally he would have dished it back,but right now he was on a mission. "Thanks, pretty pussy..." And with that, he was on hid way once again....

In the blink of an eye, Wade was in Bruce's face, glaring into the man's eyes. He paid no attention to the Bat's company. No. There was no time for greetings or introductions....

"So tell me.... you're smart enough to NOT put an explosive in my girlfriend, right?!!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Bruce was cut off mid sentence by Wade all up in his business. He didn't back away or take one step back. and he held his hand up to the others letting them know that everything was fine and he had it handled.

At Wade's question he pulled out the small device that would set off the small explosive in Mikko's neck.

A precaution. I knew that you wouldn't be able to take care of things once she turned and I have to think about the safety of this community. Has she turned? He asked. It's a harsh reality, Wade. But you have to come to terms with it. When she came here it was obvious she wasn't going to last long.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Wade wanted nothing more than to rip the device from Bruce's hands, but knew such rough grasping could activate the thing... a risk he was NOT willing to take. "You think I don't know how harsh this world has become? It's a barrel of monkeys filled with their own SHIT! So don't preach to me... Batass! Guess what...she's not infected!! so I don't take too kindly to your precautions, especially since I know 'accidents' happen..."

"Your boy CrazyEyes came in like a chunk of swiss cheese. He has more holes in him than a valley girl whore... yet you didn't go shoving shit in his neck.... how the fuckityfucking shit is THAT fair?!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:41 pm

I can tell that you are a little upset. And I understand that. Clark isn't human. He's been through worse and I knew that he was going to pull through. Your girlfriend is human...As far as I know. Now thinking on it, maybe he should have asked about that.

The fact that she's not infect is interesting. If she is in fact human and has not turned after being bitten...I'll want to study her. She could be useful in combating others who have been bitten. He stated thoughtfully.

We'll keep the implant in her just in case though. You need to calm down and go back to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:49 pm

"So, CrazyEyes gets a free pass because he's an ALIEN!! That's probably more the reason to shove a needle in his neck! You didn't see what he did back at the lab!" Okay. Now he knew Clark wasn't completely at fault, but he was not taking too kindly to Mikko getting 'special treatment' because she was human. "I understand you need to be careful because humans can catch this virus.. but for some reason, she is immune. And my studying.. I KNOW you're not meaning 'experimenting'..." There was a lot of angry hand gestures and stomping...

"I will trust you more if you remove that thing from her neck. We both know she would have turned by now if she was going to. And if you're looking for a cure, maybe you should study CrazyEyes. You just said yourself he's not human. Maybe the secret is in his blood...." And now that had him thinking... Mikko had been exposed....

"Seriously. Mikko was all up in his fluids... maybe that's what spared her..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Bruce had considered studding Clark's blood, as well as Wade's but thought now wasn't the time to mention that. He nodded, still keeping calm.

It might explain her eye color change. Not how she would have gotten his fluids inside of her, but if she got his blood and a mix of the kryptonite it could have had an effect on her. We still don't know what effects kryptonite has on humans. And yes, experimenting. Not with her, but with her blood, and tissue. And if she was....Uh...with you. That could have introduce a healing factor into her possibly. These all things that have to be tested of course. and yes, I will go to Clark about studing his blood as well.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:29 pm

The fact that Bruce STILL was ignoring him about removing the device had not gone unnoticed. "Yes.. she was 'with me'.. but only like 10 minutes ago, so I doubt that had a hand in it. But, se removed some device from Clark's chest that was making him all fucking crazy. She probably got his blood in her then. And.. I fed her my flesh after your boy nearly choked the life out of her. He's dangerous, but you want to make HER the bigger issue..." Oh yeah, he was definitely not happy about that!

"And don't think that I haven't noticed that you're ignoring me. You're gonna be a good little Bat and remove that from her neck, or I'm going to make things a gazillion times harder for you.... your choice, but you DON'T want me as your enemy!"

Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:37 pm

So, Gwen thought they shouldn't be going through Mikko's stuff, but in nearly in the same breath... she wanted to listen to Mikko's tape?! Blushing profusely because he wasn't sure what kind of stuff the tape contained, he was a bit worried...

"Should we? I mean... you just said we shouldn't go through her things. What if it's.... you know... something intimate? A mixed tape could have several meanings...."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Ok that was gross. Bruce wrinkled his nose a bit at that. Mmmm. Ten minuets? You know Wade, I might have something to help you go a bit longer then that. Of course this was NOT the time to piss off the already pissed off man. But deep down, Bruce was looking for a fight. A real, one on one fight. It had been a while, not many killer clowns around these days.

Clark isn't dangerous. I might have thought he was once. But I know better now. Yes I made Mikko an issue because I sure she would turn, she came in looking sickly I reacted. I'll admit, by now she would have turned. So I agree, she probably wont, Your flesh and Clarks blood, with the Kryptonite most likely saved her from that fate. I have a small stock pile of kryptonite locked up. I could test some on her. Maybe compleatly heal her.

As for the bomb. I didn't anticapate having to remove it. Either we cut it out of her, or...activate it.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 11:45 pm

It's just a cassette tape and it says cover songs. I'm betting it's her singing. I know we shouldn't listen to it. But I mean...I'm also pretty sure she expects that you would go through the pockets of the mystery jeans you are wearing. Which you should take off. it'll be more comfortable to sleep without them I think. But it's up to you.

Gwen got up still petting Stitch as she looked, hoping to find a radio to play the tape. and as luck would have it there was a radio! it was a hand crank radio.

She placed it on the end table and popped the tape him. She then started to crank the handle to charge it. and then hit play.

Mikko's voice was heard through the speakers. singing the cover of Billy Idol's white wedding. Gwen grinned. She's really good. I know who's going to be our wedding singer!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Oh, this was definitely NOT the time to be pissing him off! Wade was already agitated, and it seemed that Bruce was trying to push all of his buttons! It was one thing to make a wise crack about his six life, but... that last line sounded like a threat towards his girl....

Glaring daggers at the man, he roughly shoved him against the wall, gaze locking with his...

"You have doctors here, yes? You're going to have that thing removed or else... there's gonna be problems. I know you don't want that, not when you have a nice thing going here....you do NOT want me as your enemy...."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 pm

The shove was all that was needed for Bruce to react. He pushed back forcefully then threw a punch at Wade's face.

There's not going to be any problems. Not for me anyway.

The guys that had been talking to Bruce stood back and just watched as a fight was starting to take place. Thankful that others were not in the area.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Indeed, Mikko's voice was impressive. As they listened, Pete noticed his backpack and carefully pulled it closer to him, wincing ever so slightly from the pain. He would certainly be sore for the next few days. By all accounts, he should have been dead. He certainly considered himself lucky.

He rummaged through the bag, a small smile tugging across his lips as he unearthed his web shooters. Slowly pulling them out, he gave them a good once over before sliding one onto his wrist, then doing the same with the other, then performed a test shot to insure the canisters were still good. A nice sized web now adorned the wall, right above the radio...

It was then that Gwen mentioned Mikko singing at their wedding, and it caused his smile to grow...

"Was.. that a proposal, Gwendy?" He asked, half teasing and half hopeful that someday, maybe she would want that. Though at the moment he knew they were too young....

It was then that his sensitive hearing picked up on the commotion outside, causing his features to drop. "Oh no... that sounds like Wade. He's not happy...." Jumping to his feet, he forgot about the IV lines and became tangled, but was quick to pull them from his veins. His health would have to be placed on the back burner, because someone was about to get their ass handed to them by his best friend if he didn't intervene...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Gwen sat on the bed and listened to the radio until it died out and had to be cranked again. But before she could restart it Pete started decorating the place. She smiled and looked over at him. At his question she leaned down and kissed him.

It was more of a hint for you to propose to me. She admitted.

Unlike Pete, she didn't think they were too young. Had the world not ended and their lives not been threaten everyday, then yes she would have agreed that they should wait till after collage and when they got their lives together. But now? Why wait?

She was pulled from her thoughts when Peter jumped out of bed. She reacted quickly and grabbed him by the arm. She held tightly to the spot that was now bleeding where the IV had been.

What are you doing? Wade is never happy! You're too injured to do anything about it. I'm sure if he's picking a fight with someone, someone else will handle it. Bruce will handle it I'm sure. Lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:26 pm

"You don't understand.. if someone else handles it, it's only gonna get worse..." Pete tried to reason, meeting her gaze, hoping she would understand. [color]"I know he won't hurt me...I don't know what's going on but if I don't do something.. someone's going to lose their head..." He told her, not wanting to pull out of her grasp, but knowing he couldn't just wait around..

"I don't want him to get kicked out, Gwen..."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Gwen did understand. She just worried about Peter. He was her concern. If Wade was stupid enough to pick a fight with someone that his fault. But she did understand. Finally she let go of Pete and nodded.

Alright. But Stitch and I should come with you. Just in case anyone needs medical help.

She grabbed the room key and stood close to Pete's side as they headed out.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Peter was glad that Gwen seemed to understand. Of course he wished she would stay put, but didn't want to argue with her. Giving her a small peck against the cheek, he headed out with them. Thanks for the screaming and profanities, it didn't take him long to find his friend, fighting with the guy that owned this place!

Bruce had thrown a punch which Wade blocked, and the psycho was quick to throw one of his own...

"Wade!" Pete screamed, hoping to get his friend's attention, but unfortunately his attempt fell on deaf ears. Without anymore hesitation, four flashes of white shot through the air...

Wade and Bruce would soon find themselves pinned to opposite walls, their wrists 'glued' above their heads by the sticky webbing...

"What's going on?!" Pete asked his friend, then looked at Bruce, afraid that he would exile his best friend. Though Wade could not die, it would be a death sentence to anyone that chose to follow him back out into this world, and would be a horrible existence for Wade...

"Mr. Wayne, I am sooo sorry. Whatever Wade did, please.. don't kick him out..." He pleased...

Meanwhile, Wade was trying to free himself, glaring daggers at Bruce. "Go ahead.. tell him. Tell the kid what kind of monster you are, trying to blow up women's heads!"
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:17 am

Bruce blocked the punch that was thrown back at him and was about to full on tackle the guy to the ground when he suddenly found himself stuck to the wall. He was confused at first. But seeing Peter he figured out quickly what was keeping him stuck. What the hell is this stuff made out of? Bruce asked as he struggled to get out of it.

I was taking precautions, Wade. We been over this. I admitted I was wrong.

Bruce looked at Pete and took a large calming breath. I implanted a small, but powerful explosive in the back of Mikko's neck close to her spine. So that when she turned, which at the time it seemed certain that she would, and Wade couldn't help her, the device would sever her spinal cord from her central nervous system and painlessly kill her. I have however, been informed that due to environments she has been in contact with she's developed some kind of immunity to the virus. Unfortunetly I can't disarm the device. It has to be surgically removed. Which could be risky given how close to her spine it is.

Gwen was the first to ask the obvious question. How did you do this without her knowing?

Well that was easy. She came in. Wouldn't listen to me, follow any orders I gave, was already sick and out of her mind. Both her and Wade was distracted. A small palm sized gun, a one second shot to her neck, between the virus, adrenaline, whatever else was happening in her system. The most she would feel is a bug bite.

I do NOT make it a habit to harm others for fun! I didn't want her in this building in the first place.So far I've been able to keep the fact that infected are here. I think I've answered all your questions. I have to see to those in the infirmary now. So if I can please get down.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Finished with her amazing shower. Mikko hopped out and dried off. She then sat on the toilet and applied a lavender smelling lotion to her skin. Now she was clean, shaven and smelling sexy as fuck! After blow drying her hair and combing it out. She found the fluffy white robes and slipped one on. It was a bit big on her, but very comfortable.

Wade wasn't back yet and that just made her more curious as to what he had to talk to Bruce about.

She made her way to the kitchen to see what she could put together for a quick meal.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Pete was about to go into a huge scientific spill about the components of his webbing, but Wade's long stream of swearing cut him short. Still, Pete was able to hear Bruce out, though just barely. He could see both sides of the spectrum here. Bruce was doing what he had to to protect his group, and Wade was trying to protect his girl. There was no wrong. Still, Pete wished that Bruce hadn't gone through such drastic measures. Now poor Mikko was stuck with a device that would be too risky to remove, and dangerous to stay in.

"You don't want her here?! FINE! WE'LL LEAVE! But not until you deactivate that goddamn bomb!" Wade screamed, drawing the attention of a few tenants.

Sighing inwardly, Pete shot a small piece of webbing that glued Wade's mouth shut, only adding to his best friend's frustration. "Wade...you can't leave.." And it was more of a plea than actual order. Going out there would be a death sentence...

"I'm sure we can figure this out. I mean, there has to be a way around this..." Though, deep down, Pete knew that tampering with a bomb was dangerous. "How can you be so sure that it's that close to her spine?" He asked, hopeful. "I mean, I'm assuming Wade felt it... though, it could be swelling from the invasive structure..." And then it dawned on him and his eyes widened, hopeful and excited...

OH! Supe... I mean, Clark has X-ray vision, right?? Maybe he can see just how close it is and we'll know what we're dealing with...."

Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:09 pm

I didn't want her in here, Wade, because she had been infected. And before you come at me with Clark being infected, it crossed my mind to lock him up away from the mall as well. And as I have said a number of times. I was wrong. Mikko clearly has an immunity and if anything, her being here and letting me study what and how that immunity works will be helpful.

Bruce again tried to pull away from the wall. Yeah after things calmed down he was going to talk to Pete more about this webbing stuff.

It's meant to be close to the spine, but it is possable that it isn't.

When Pete mentioned that Clark could help Bruce nodded at that. Yes. Clark could easily find it. and yes, I'm sure there's swelling and itching by now at the injection site which is probably why Wade and Mikko just now know about it. But we can't ask Clark to do anything tonight. The man has to rest. so do you. He told Pete.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Pete knew that he couldn't keep the pair webbed up forever. Sparing a look over at Wade, he seemed as calm as he was going to get, which wasn't reassuring. Sighing deeply, Pete moved closer to Bruce and carefully cut him free, wincing slightly from the soreness that movements caused.

"Well, we'll hope for a miscalculation. Maybe we'll get lucky and it isn't close enough to risk hurting her..." Luck had rarely been on their side, but Pete was a glass half full kind of guy. Despite all the odds, he made it out of the CDC alive and that was nothing short of a miracle. He still had faith that there was good.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wayne, for webbing you up... but I didn't know what else to do.." He apologized, finally cutting Bruce's other hand free.

Slowly moving over to Wade and fighting down the vertigo and nausea that movement was causing, he cut the webbing from Wade's lips. "If I let you go... please don't make me regret it..." He pleaded with his friend....

"CrazyEyes can rest when Mikko is out of the woods... he owes her... what room is he in?!" Wade demanded, obviously more interested in finding the Alien than attacking Bruce. Feeling it was safe and knowing he could web his friend back up if he went after Bruce again, Pete finally cut Wade free from the wall. The teen's color had paled considerably, and he swayed, luckily managing to brace himself against a wall...

"You're going to need Clark at 100% for this...remember how the virus and kryptonite  affected him? If his coordination is off, he could mistake x-ray vision for heat lasers..."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Bruce wasn't upset with Pete, maybe a little disapointed that a potential good fight had been stopped. But it was probably for the best anyway. Don't worry about it, Peter. And you can call me Bruce.

Once freed Bruce rubbed his wrist then peeled some of the webbing off the wall and started to inspect it.

It was Gwen who noticed that Pete wasn't looking to good. Or if the others noticed they didn't say anything. She rushed to her boyfriend's side and wrapped an arm around his waist.

He's right, Wade. Clark needs to rest. We can't take the risk of him getting confused while trying to help. She tried to help Pete stay up right and looked at Bruce. As a show of good faith maybe you can hand the detonator over to wade.

Bruce nodded at that with a deep sigh. I can do that. He took out the small device with the single switch on it. and laid it on the counter in the lobby then stepped back.

Now can we all just chill out for tonight? She asked the guys.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:09 am

There wasn't much. Lots of canned food. She grabbed a can of spaghettios and meatballs, opened it and once she found a spoon, dug in. She loved eating this stuff right out the can cold! Her brother always told her how she was going to get some illness from the germs that were on the can because she didn't cook the food.

Tired of waiting for Wade. Mikko made sure she had the key to the room in her pocket. tighten the belt around the robe, grabbed her food and headed out of the room.

She went down to the lobby with a little bounce in her step as she chased a meatball around the can with her spoon.

When she finally got to the others she seen an angry Wade, a sick Pete, a frustrated Bruce and Gwen seemed to be trying to hold everything together.

Everything ok down here? She asked them. She moved over to Wade, her feet making wet pitter patter noises against the floor as she walked. I have this feeling I missed something. She smiled at Pete. See, I have Spidey senses too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next