Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 pm

while trying to get Lois to back to the car with Pete and Gwen, Clark decided to get out the van! Of course. He hurried over to back to the infected alien. and with much caution, attempted to stop him from going near the others.

Heeeeey, big guy. We need you to get back in the van. Lois is going to ride with Pete ok. You are going to ride in the van with Mikko and Wade. Just for now you two need to be apart for her safety. You get that right? You wouldn't want something to happen to her. She'll be fine. I promise you. Now go lay back in the van so we can get going.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:02 pm

" Oh fuck off Deadpool like you're any better! I was doing the only thing everyone else is to chicken shit to do! You barely know each other for twenty-four hours and you wanna risk everyone else's lives just so you can bang some insane walker well screw that! Either she gets put down right now or locked up away from everyone so she won't be a risk and it has to be one or the other and not a third option!" Mel yelled at him moving away from the sword flipping him off as well. Screw being the well behaved kid that she was trying to be when no one else was listening and treating this life like it was some game. Her life wasn't something to be toyed with that would only get her killed.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Mikko could hear all the yelling Mel was doing outside and boy was it hurting her head. But that bitch tell HER man to fuck off? Oh no she didn't! Mikko would totally have head snapped zig zag, but that was so much effort.

However! she did have the energy to yell out to the girl.

Come say that to my face, bitch! You so scared of me! I'll eat yer face off! Then you'll have something to be scared about! Think I'm insane? I'll show you insane! I know what you want! You just want some of his hot sauce! You can't handle it, hoe! I'ma....I'ma mess you up!
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Staggering as he followed, Clark had to use the outside of the van for support with almost every single step. Then 'intervention came in the form of Gambit, words confusing at first, but then it all seemed to make sense. They were moving Lois away from him.. for her own safety. Though he understood, it did not ease the internal panic he felt not having her close. Still, he could not put her in danger to ease his own anxiety.

Trying to steady himself on shaky legs, he gave a small nod of understanding and tried to redirect himself despite the dizziness and pounding in his skull, and finally he lost his balance, dropping to his knees. Blood poured from his mouth, his body's attempt of ridding itself of the toxins.....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Witnessing the Alien go down, Raph was quick to move over to where Gambit was, willing to help... but also a little nervous. Even if the guy was an Alien, it seemed he was showing some of the signs of being infected. The dark rolling veins. The dilated eyes....

"I can help you get him back.." He told Gambit. "Eh... he ain't gonna bite us, is he?"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Gambit was really about to freak out when Clark fell to the ground, but then one of the turtles came to help and the relief shown on Gambit's face

merci tortue ami. Eh. We get him in the van fast enough we should be fine.

With Raph's help, Gambit lifted Clark back to his feet and helped the man back into the back of the van, laying him down.

I hope we can leave soon. The mall isn't too far away. Just a few more miles. Then hopefully we can all finally rest.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Oooooooh, the more that rug-rat continued to talk' the angrier Wade became! Too lost in the heat of the moment, he had yet to notice Mikko strip, too focused on the dumbass spouting off like someone that made not a lick of sense!

Um, HELLO!! Have you not noticed that we are putting the infected in THIS van?? They're being contained! That's why I'm driving,and you're gonna march your little ass over there and ride with those really slow Reptile people!"

Fuming with anger, he looked around for something to throw at her. As luck would have it, his severed arm was still clinging to his Hello Kitty bag. Prying the lifeless fingers from the strap, he chunked it at the girl. "Now SCAT!"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Oh that does it first Mikko wanted to have a throw down with her as if she would do that then Deadpool chucked his own arm at her. Grabbing the arm she started to beat him with it beyond pissed off.

" You know what would help actually telling me what the hell you are planning! You want to treat me like a kid then get mad when I react to something that I have no idea what you are doing! That's not fair! I'm not a little kid and I want to be treated equally but if you're gonna treat me like some dumb kid that knows nothing and then reacts on instinct that's how I'm gonna act!" Mel yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Was she beating Wade with his own arm. Well....Ok that was funny. But not cool! Oh she was SO going to eat Mel's face off! Mikko stumbled out the van, growling at Gambit when he went to stop her. She then nakedly stormed over to Mel, and reached out for her. As promised she was going to eat Mel's face off. And she hadn't even turned!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Omgomgomgomg!!! Gwen was straddling him!!! Even with his injuries, Pete was still hypersensitive to everything, and her heat against his groin was certainly making him excited. Being large for his size, she could probably feel him.. and this made him a little shy...

He moaned softly against her lips, unsteady hands sliding beneath her shirt and gently caressing her sides, the fear of the others catching them completely gone. There was only the two of them, lost in this moment because... it could be all they had...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Carl took the pack from her and shouldered it, instantly feeling the warmth. If felt nice to say the least. Definitely welcomed considering the snow. "Are you cold?" He asked, reaching to take her hand. As dark as it was, he did not want to become separated or lost from her. He only hoped that she understood his meaning behind it and his teenager brain was over thinking her possible reaction.

"Can you climb? I think we'll be safer in a tree..." But this also meant more exposed to the frigid elements. "Or, I know a place we can hide if you would be more comfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm

Gwen could definitely feel him. It made her excited and nervous all at once. This would be her first time. So of course she would be worried about...size. But mostly she was excited. When she felt his cool hands against her skin she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it behind her. She gave a light shiver to the sudden chill but with Pete's arms around her she would soon warm back up.

Her lips meet his again, fingers tugged at the buttons of the jeans until they finally came undone. Now it was her that was starting to get shy as her finger tips disappeared beneath the now unbuttoned  waste band of the jeans and  lightly brushed over him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:21 pm

"You want me to stop treating you like a KID?? Then stop ACTING like one!! Seriously, Pete's only a year older than you and he's much more mature... and hot... " Ooooh, confession? "But that's not important! And ooooh soooo sorry I didn't consult you before making a move. Next time I take a shit, you'll be the first to know, princess!"

And then Mel attacked back, using his arm as a weapon! Oh, this was all sorts of wrong! The first 'hit' struck its mark but he was better prepared for the rest. He grabbed onto his hand, which was a little odd, and tugged it free from her. Meanwhile it looked like Mikko was trying to put the fear in her... good girl!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:34 pm

" That's not what I meant and you know it." Mel growled glaring right at Mikko she wasn't afraid of the insane woman in the slightest.

" As for you Mikko you're not helping your case in the slightest. It was probably because of you own stupidity that you got bit and now you want to try infect me. Well that's not gonna happen crazy ass bitch." Mel said all to calm as she round housed kicked Mikko right in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Mikko was undecided if she was actually going to bite Mel or not. Really she just wanted to scare the girl and then drag Wade back to the van so they could get moving. The last thing they needed was to stay standing around for more zombies to come around.

She didn't see the kick coming at her. Had she, it wouldn't have mattered. Mikko's reflexes where almost zero at this point. And for a small girl, she kicked hard. The wind was knocked out her and Mikko fell to her knees in pain.

Then violent fits a coughing took hold. Mikko fell again onto her hands and started to cough up blood and some black fluid. The white snow was stained with bile and blood as Mikko gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:33 pm

" Well you didn't like that kick very much did you? Either you were trying to scare me or infect me and that backfired. You can't fight me either with how you are so a fight wouldn't be worth it. Now are you gonna stay down like a good infected person or are you gonna try again?" Mel asked taunting Mikko if she really wanted to fight the teen would give her one.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm

As Mel spoke to her, Mikko's coughing finally settled down. She looked up at the girl and reached out, grabbing on to Wade and pulling herself up. When she was at face level with Mel, she spat the largest. grossest, pile of black bile and blood on the girl's face.

Fuck...You! I'm going...Back to the..van.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Using the snow to clean herself off she glared at Mikko more grossed out than anything.

" Oh I thought you wanted to fight me but it turns out you're all bark and no bite. Next time don't dish it out if you can't take it. Just face it you're nothing more than an scared little girl afraid to grow up and face reality. Well now is the time to grow the fuck up and deal with it instead of living in fantasy land." Mel told her and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 pm

Wade was livid! How dare that little brat hit a sick person!! Okay, so maaaaybe Mikko was trying to bite her.. maybe it was self defense, but it didn't make him any happier about the situation. "Oh, for Pete's sake....PUN! Knock it off! We're wasting time with this senseless bullshit when we could be getting the injured to that mall! I don't know about you, but I'm fucking freezing my balls off... so let's go!!" And he wasn't going to take any more lip from Mel. After helping Mikko into the van, his attention returned to Mel.

"You wanna start being treated like an adult? Here's the deal!" He told her as he took her by the wrist and headed towards the Turtles' van with her. 'You wanna be a part of this group, you're gonna start listening or I'm gonna tie porkchops around your neck and dunk you in raw sewage. Why? Because I fucking can!" Now at the Turtles' van he released her and looked at the Greenies.

"All yours!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He laughed like a lunatic as he ran away and back to the sanity of the 'infected' van...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Mikko leaned on Wade and hugged him tightly as she walked with him to the van. Sorry bout that. She said and gave him a squeeze. She then used the blanket still wrapped on her arm, the little clean area, to clean her face off.

Once back at the van stopped for a moment and gave Wade's cheek a kiss.

I want you to know, before I turn. I'm pretty sure I've fallen in love with you. Here I want you to have this...

She untied a hemp bracelet that was on her wrist. brown, with beads each representing the color of the rainbow, with a small peace charm at the end. She tied it to Wade's wrist and patted his hand with a smile. There. I have this feeling you don't mind going around reping the LGBT community.

She stood silent for a moment then hugged him again. Lets get this show on the road.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:12 pm

A million thoughts were rushing through Pete's head as their lips remained lock, tongue carefully slipping past to massage hers. He was nervous.. oh so nervous! And wondered if she would be able to tell that he'd never done this before... but had she? Was Gwen a virgin, too?? All rational thought went out the window when she removed her top and he could only stare.. gah.. this she was so beautiful. Living this moment after nearly dying made him wonder... had he actually died?

"If I wasn't so sore.. I'd swear I died tonight..." He told her in between deepening kisses, hands sliding up along her sides, hesitating at the him of her bra. But feeling her hand slip into those borrowed pants earned a soft moan. God, that felt so amazing! And it was an invite to remove her bra, unsteady hands sliding over her breasts...
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:21 pm

His staring made her blush, but knowing how they felt about each other, she didn't feel judged. Still, this was all very new. But then he mentioned being sore. She looked at him. Her breathing had picked up as her need for him grew.

Are you...In pain? Should we stop? She asked with concern. Oh, she did NOT want to stop. But she didn't want him in pain either. But then she felt his hands over her breast and she let out a moan.

It was all the answer she needed and she kissed him again, muffling any answer he may have gave. Her fingers wrapped around his manhood, her thumb rubbing over it's head as she explored him with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 pm

She was not expecting the hand to - she had just finished kicking out the fire, covering the embers. A shiver. Yes she was cold but she was not going to say that out loud! And then, fingers! she starts little but smiles. Well they did not want to lose each other in the dark now.

"Nah, I'm warm enough." a squeeze of his fingers as she wraps hers around them, no she was a bit chilled now the fire warmth was gone but it was not cold cold... yet, and hopefully whereever he had in mind it was sheltered enough to fight the creeping biting cold that would settle in. "As long as Daryl will know where to find us lets go to the place you know - trees are good and I can climb... well - but might not be a good idea without more layers of warmth against the chill." she keeps her voice low, for his ears only ready to be lead off.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Lois watched Gambit and Raph help Clark back to the van. Sighing feeling helpless to help him she made her way toward the turtle van. Not sure how big their van was. Hoping it would be able to fit her even though she was smaller than them. Approaching the van she smiled softly, as she got into the van finding some space. "Hope you don't mind, Superman has to rest in the other van to heal from the infection." Tells them as she sits down.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:59 pm

Once Supes was back in the van Gambit ran back to make sure Lois was settled into the turtle's van.
Eh hope you guys don't mind that we steal Red from you. We might need the back up in the van of infected.

He then glanced behind the turtle's van to Gwen's car and noticed that the car's windows were getting a bit on the foggy side. Well, either they were practicing zumba or something else was going on in there. Good for them! Bad timing. but good for them! He then returned his attention back to the turtles and their friends. I'm sure ya'll be ok without ya'lls leader for a bit. The mall isn't too far.

He gave the van a pat then headed back to the van with the infected and slipped in the front seat as Mikko and Wade where having their moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next