Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Has been on a none stop journey of her own first month on her way down she had to leave behind two cars and high jack a following new one. Double-checking the gas on each one before picking the right one. Also traveling each morning and finding a good place to hide. New it would take her more than 11 hours to get there due to whatever she may run into on the way.

She made sure that if she did have to stop at night fall to have a good spot that wasn't already taken over by the walkers. Dispite that they were once human she hated whoever made the outbreak. thinking it would help them it ruined them. Once all this was over she'd find the man or whoever was turn himself in for causing this.

Sighing she had her MP3 player on her with every playlist she had made on it and hooked it up to the radio. Missing the sound of humanity over the actual radio. Also stored a military radio on her in case she had to call for help. Even though she didn't want to. Really wanted to be able to do this on her own if she could.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:33 am

When Mikko pulled out the matching 'Hello Kitty' duct tape, Wade squealed like a teenage girl at a Justin Beiber concert. Obviously he had a bit of a thing for the character, which was pretty comical considering that he was an assassin. "Oh wow.... did we just become soul mates??" He chattered, making a little heart signal with his fingers, then a more crude 'stick in hole' as she worked at taping him up.

She didn't seem to mind his 'head' joke and seemed to be flirting. Well, this night just turned awesome. Of course, she had yet to see his face, but one thing at a time. And there was still the small issue of his long lost love Vanessa...

"I know, I know! But I haven't seen her in two years, stop staring at me!" He huffed at the stuffed unicorn. Yeah, he was a few cards short of a full deck, and this plague and the loss of his girl had caused him to slip a little further. "But I can't pine forever, dangit! And she has 'Hello Kitty' duct tape! It's like the angels are raining down and shoved us together, like Steve Rogers and Bucky..." He tried to rationalize to the intimate object.

Overhearing his friend explain their trip, he nodded in agreement that the more the merrier. Normally he would have been against this, choosing to keep their numbers small, but the CDC was quite a distance away, and maybe this meant 'Hello Kitty' girl would be joining them.

"Yeah. They have my lil' Webs and he's just a kid and I feel some sort of fatherly obligation to spring him from that hell hole and kill the motherfuckers that hurt him. And rumor has it they have that Super guy, too. Who knows what else we'll find, but I say we go in there and kick some fucking ass for messing with our people...."

Gambit had cleared the area with his mighty staff thingie, so Deadpool wasn't too worried about them being overran. Of course, he didn't have to worry about his own safety. If he got ripped apart, it would only be a minor inconvenience. Glancing at Mikko and mask wiggling where his eye ridges would be. "So how 'bout it? Wanna cum?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:40 am

Indeed, the danger seemed to have passed, but Raphael feared it was only a matter of time before the fucking loud mouth drew more attention to their location. So maybe they should move soon. The large Turtle gave a head not in the direction of a fire escape and slowly moved towards it, looking at the more sane mutant that called himself Remey.

"Is he always like that?" He asked, referring to how unstable he sounded. Chattering while zombies were no doubt close certainly classified him as 'special'. "And who's 'Webs'.. that's not who I think it is, is it?" 'Spider-Man' was from New York, after all, so Raph had heard rumors of the guy... er... kid.

Though Raph normally would turn down the offer to join a group of strangers, their cause seemed like a damn good one. If a kid was being held captive, something should be done. "And... Super guy?"
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:49 am

After helping as much as he could without being a hindrance, Carl took a seat close to her, keeping an attentive ear out for any sounds in the distance, gaze fixated on her, and seeing that familiar hurt there. He understood it all too well. It seemed the running theme for the youth of today. Though, he did consider himself lucky after hearing her story. At least he still had his father.... he hoped. And his baby sister. Erica had lost everything.

"That stinks.." He frowned, never being good at comforting, but he did want to be that for her."I'm sorry. But.. you're a survivor. You made it this far without anyone..." And he hesitated for a moment, wondering if his words were ill timed, but he strongly believed that this girl was genuine. "But...you don't have to be alone anymore. I think you found us for a reason and... it's not safe out there alone. You should stay with us..."And he offered a faint smile, hoping it would make the invitation more welcoming.

Daryl had finally returned from scouting, having overheard Carl's offer, and while skeptical and guarded about having anyone join them long term, he had no objections. She was a kid, after all. He couldn't send her away. Remaining silent, he resumed his spot by the fire, resting his crossbow beside him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:35 am

Deadpool wrote:
When Mikko pulled out the matching 'Hello Kitty' duct tape, Wade squealed like a teenage girl at a Justin Beiber concert. Obviously he had a bit of a thing for the character, which was pretty comical considering that he was an assassin. "Oh wow.... did we just become soul mates??" He chattered, making a little heart signal with his fingers, then a more crude 'stick in hole' as she worked at taping him up.

She didn't  seem to mind his 'head' joke and seemed to be flirting. Well, this night just turned awesome. Of course, she had yet to see his face, but one thing at a time. And there was still the small issue of his long lost love Vanessa...

"I know, I know! But I haven't seen her in two years, stop staring at me!" He huffed at the stuffed unicorn. Yeah, he was a few cards short of a full deck, and this plague and the loss of his girl had caused him to slip a little further. "But I can't pine forever, dangit! And she has 'Hello Kitty' duct tape! It's like the angels are raining down and shoved us together, like Steve Rogers and Bucky..." He tried to rationalize to the intimate object.  

Overhearing his friend explain their trip, he nodded in agreement that the more the merrier. Normally he would have been against this, choosing to keep their numbers small, but the CDC was quite a distance away, and maybe this meant 'Hello Kitty' girl would be joining them.

"Yeah. They have my lil' Webs and he's just a kid and I feel some sort of fatherly obligation to spring him from that hell hole and kill the motherfuckers that hurt him. And rumor has it they have that Super guy, too. Who knows what else we'll find, but I say we go in there and kick some fucking ass for messing with our people...."

Gambit had cleared the area with his mighty staff thingie, so Deadpool wasn't too worried about them being overran. Of course, he didn't have to worry about his own safety. If he got ripped apart, it would only be a minor inconvenience. Glancing at Mikko and mask wiggling where his eye ridges would be. "So how 'bout it? Wanna cum?"

Mikko finished patching Wade up and grinned at his soul mate comment. this dude was pretty cool. She wondered what he looked like under the mask. She gave his masked cheek a kiss and nodded. All the time. She answered about his cum comment. What's his name? She aked nodding at the stuffed unicorn. You have to watch out for unicorns, they don't always give the best advice.

She then reached into another pocket and pulled out a sticker with a smiling strawberry. She placed it on Deadpool's chest. For being a good patent. And I'm ready to head out whenever you guys are.

Gambit like this Mikko girl. she didn't ask questions and went with the flow. Spider-man. Well. spider kid. He's only 15, went out there to try to help find a cure to all this. We haven't heard from him. Or anyone. Gambit looked down at Wade and nodded to Raph then looked back up. Yeah. I think the constant talking helps him organize his thoughts, you get use to it. Maybe this belle femme can help keep him in line a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:04 pm

A nod, curiously watching the slightly younger teen move closer to her, his assistance with preparations did not go unnoticed, and he did so without fuss. "thanks for the hand. And yeah it stinks, but we all have sad stories to share these days... you mentioned you and Daryl were part of a larger group?" voice uncertain she should ask, but an invitation to share if he wished, appreciative of his attempts to comfort. And curious about them. A hand brushing the young man's cheek under the bandaging edge, concerned. "what happened?"

She was uncertain how best to answer the invitation to stay with them though, and even more so when Daryl returned, though she hoped she didn't have to be afraid of him, or wary. It had been months since she had been with people. Though the man would have found nothing following her - waiting for her or anyone waiting to ambush them. Reaching again to turn the meat for even cooking and give the battered billy tin a shake as the coffee scent mingled with the meats scent, Erica choose her words carefully, not turning Carl down, but also not leaving Daryl out of this part of the talk and silently hoping to convey he was under no obligation to allow her to remain if he didn't wish to, not knowing the man personally she did not know how he would feel about a second teenager. "so long without company, it would make a nice change to be with... People... though I am an outsider, and still unknown and your..." Uncle? Father? Cousin? Friend? Her tone here was questioning, she didn't know their relationship after all. " companion must of course be okay with me hanging around."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed May 25, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:36 pm

" Wait you're saying people are trying to find a cure for this? You can't find a cure for this because no matter how you die you turn into one those walkers. The only way that prevents that is if you get shot or stabbed in the head. I've seen it happen to many times outside the city. Still we have to get those people out of there so where are they?" Mel asked as she used the bottled water to get the gross off her head.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Sadly having them come along, meant that the young one would come too. She hadn't spoken too much but was already more annoying then Wade! He grabbed the bottle from her and capped it back up with a glare.

Firstly, petite fille. We don't need to be wasting drinkable water. second, there may be a cure to this. This ain't nothing more then a disease, and a disease always has da possibility of a cure. How you know so much about all this anyway? How we know you ain't part of this? Maybe you should sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:33 pm

" Hey I want the walker gunk off can't get it off any other way. If it was a disease then why isn't there anyone immune to it? I know so much from being outside the city for two years living out in the wild you learn a lot. When all this started I was 12 years old so no I'm not a part of it and I'm going." Mel told the man as she shook her head thankfully before he grabbed the water she got the gunk off.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Don nods at Leo's thanks drinking his own coffee, maybe snorting a little in amusement as Mikey's Raph finding comment but agreeing to it with a mock cheers of his mostly now empty cup. Standing back up and turning to the sink to add his still hot but now truly empty cup in beside Mikey's he checked over his shoulder feeling his staff there.

"I will have him on alert to join us is we need it the usuall numbers on our tphones to call him up as back up, in the mean time he can patrol closer to home and safe guard." he informs his brothers after a looong pause of thoughts taking out his tphone to relay the orders to MetalHead the half sized bot was a handy back up for tight corners. And could even drive if they need the party wagon.

Glancning at Leo and Mikey once done he checks his Bo was in place and nods at Leo signaling he too was now ready.

Leo waited patiently for his brothers to finish their drinks.  He had pretty much finished his own, but right now, his focus was elsewhere.  When his brothers mentioned having Metalhead for back up, Leo wasn't wild about the idea, but Metalhead had proven himself before.  So, why not?  Leo grabbed his sword sheathes while he waited and strapped them to his shell.

Finally, it seemed like they were ready.  He gave a nod to the others hand headed out.  Once they were in the sewers, Leo turned to Donnie.  "Do you think you can track him with your phone this time?  It would be good to know where to start looking for him, at least," Leo pointed out with a shrug.  The last thing he wanted to do was run into more walkers which could waste precious time.
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:04 pm

The teenager knew it was bad. They had not brought him to this room simply for a change of scenery. It meant they were going to up their experimentation on him, but what 'Superman' said only confirmed that they planned for him not to survive. It stung. Unless some miracle happened, he was not leaving this place alive. Rescue was not coming, otherwise it would have been here two years ago. They were forgotten....

Trying to process this information in his young mind, feeling nauseous and hopeless but still tried to mask it all behind a faint and forced smile as he picked at his dirty nails, indicating that he was okay with knowing this.

"I used to listen..I could hear everything, and then I started hearing too much. I... I was afraid that it would drive me insane, knowing... so I tuned it out. It was hard but..." He tapped his walkman. "This helped a lot..." An inward sigh. By no means would he give up, but he also had to come to terms that he may not make it out of here.

Finally looking up at the one in the other cell, he had to know... "What's your name? Don't worry, I'll take your secret to the grave..."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Wade was thoroughly enjoying this! It had been two years since he'd had a woman's touch. And sure, she may have just been shoving his intestines back inside of him and patching him up, but it was all of the little things that followed. The peck to his masked cheek, and she could not see the smile that stretched across his lips, and he gasped in surprise when she presented him with the sticker for being a good patient.

He knew it was bad to compare women but... fuck, she reminded him so much of his Vanessa. He had searched relentlessly for her, but there had been no signs. For a long time he did not want to admit it to himself, but she had to be dead. Otherwise she would have found him. He still had not coped with that and chose to push it aside, wanting to put that grief off for as long as he could.

"His name is Mr. Fuck'a'luck'afuss." He told her, 'introducing ' his new friend to his traveling companion. "And you're right, he cannot be trusted. He get jealous when I talk to girls...."

Now all patched up and without the threat of his guts falling out, Wade hopped to his feet and offered Mikko a hand, giving her knuckled a smooch through his mask as he helped her to her feet. "Fuck yeah! Let's get this party started!" He encouraged a little too loudly.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:06 pm

that was quite the name. They guy seemed to be a big fan of vulger words, which made her wonder how vulgar he was in other aspects of his life. She happily took his hand and stood up then smiled wide at the kiss.

So, Mr. Wade. You gonna let me peak under the mask? You know a kiss is better skin to skin.

Ok so she was hard core flirting! But this guy was so charming! And funny! and adorable! She was quit smitten. Plus it had been so long sense she had contact with anyone, she was greatly enjoying herself.

Well if Mr. Fuck'a'luck afuss knew what I was thinking he would be pretty pissed right now.

He was right and Gambit agreed as he looked out the alley to make sure everything was clear. It was time to move. Standing still for too long was pretty dangerous. She wrapped an arm around Wade's waist, and looked up at him, waiting for that peak under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Fuck! Between Mel and this Wade guy, Raphael was starting to get a headache. Just how the hell was he going to travel with them all the way to Atlanta?! But, fellow mutants were in trouble and he felt a duty to help out. Of course, he would not leave without first making contact with his brothers. The last thing he needed was for them getting themselves killed looking for them.

Too bad that cell reception wasn't great. The towers hadn't been operational for some time now but Donnie had whipped up some of his masterpieces, though charging the things were a bitch, having to rely on solar panels. Something Raphael was NOT used to.

"Okay. But if we're doin' this...you two are gonna have to keep it down!" He glared at Mel, and then at the motor mouth known as Wade. "Not all of us can push our guts back in and carry on..."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Carl was relieved when Daryl finally returned. After losing the group, he always got slight anxiety whenever the guy ventured outside of his sight. Though, he knew it was necessary. Though Daryl was quiet, he knew the man was deep in thought. It wore heavily within those eyes that always held a sadness to them.

At Erica's question, he was quiet for a moment, but she had shared her story. She needed to know that she wasn't alone. "We found this community with walls... but the Walkers crowded the barriers and managed to push through...I got shot by someone my age... he hated me..." And he shrugged his shoulders, shifting to look at her with his one eye. "People are the real monsters." But she already knew that. "That's how we got separated from the group, and then a man named Negan and his people have been hunting us... hunting Daryl for taking out some of his men. But he had to... they tried to kill us..."

Daryl picked up on Erica's casual way of throwing it out there that she would like companionship but didn't want to impose. The soft-hearted redneck had already came to a decision long before it was brought up. Yeah, having two teens could be a handful, but ....

"You ain't goin' back out there alone. Best you stick with us..."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:29 pm

" Fine but before we go we need to stock up some supplies." Mel replied ready to get a move on from this alley and get hopefully some canned food and ammo at least. Maybe if she was lucky she would find a new change of clothes she was still growing. She looked at the other woman and the crazy man and facepalmed this was so not the time to make kissy faces.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Well it seemed everything was taken care of. Wade was fixed up and healing. He gave his friend a light punch to the shoulder and grinned. Told'ya you'd fine some nice girl.

He showed off a bit, spinning his staff around beside him. then nodded to Raph. Agreed. And supplies would be useful. But I don't think you'll be finding anything around here, mon chéri. we've looked. Places are dried up. Maybe we find something in the next town over. I also agree with Mikko, staying on the rooftops will make traveling easier.

Gambit looked at Mel. You will be able to keep up with some rooftop hoping, yes?
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Even though the kid was trying to mask it all, Clark could 'hear' his thoughts and ... it hurt. To know that he was that scared, and yet tried to keep a brave face. And what hurt the most was knowing he was completely helpless to save him. It wasn't an easy thing to admit to. Most of his life he had used his powers for good, despite what some people would claim after the battle against Zod that left the city in ruins.

He finally sat on the floor to be at eye level, though still away from the Kryptonite infused bars that would only make him sicker. Wishing he could reach out to him. And hearing his request, how could he deny him?

"Clark Kent. Kal El on my planet, but I never knew that name, or my people... only Zod..." And he wouldn't go into detail unless asked. "And  your secret is safe with me too, Peter." Despite how near death he had been when the kid gave his name, he remembered. "You're not going to die here. I won't let that happen." He just hoped that he could keep that promise.

Just then he detected a familiar voice a long distance away...Lois... she was coming...

Relief and concern washed through him, thankful that she was still among the living. Hopefully she was not traveling alone and would bring reinforcements, not that he second guessed her. That woman's strength and determination were among some of the many things that he loved about her. A small smile stretched across his lips and he tried to give the kid a reassuring look.

"Help is on the way. You'll be free soon."

Last edited by Clark Kent on Wed May 25, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:48 pm

" Not sure never roof hopped before but I sure as hell can try." The young teen admitted even though odds were she would have to be carried but she wasn't about to start with asking that. If she could roof hop then she would add it to her survival skills.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:39 am

"Thanks Daryl... oh Wow - damn think this hunter is still on your tail or has he lost yous? And... sorry about your group - maybe with three on the search, we will find them." That was an alarming thought and she directed this at both Carl and Daryl. Though the older man had said she was to stay - so she would not run even if there was some lunatic after these two and as she casual just suggested maybe she could be of use to them, she reaches to shift the meat again it was starting to crisp in places the meat was thin and less juice was running from it now - it was cooked and they could eat. Though she was always careful to cook meat through. Never had she been a 'rare' meat girl.

She smiles at Daryl taking a leg from the grill plate and placing it on the plate offering it to Carl first - he was a little younger after all and she had NOT forgotten the sound his belly had made. His statement made her sigh a little. "Yeah we are, my family did a lot of traveling before this - my folks passionate about dancing, my grand mother about seeing the world, we been to a lot of places and even before this all started I learned that people are the true monsters. Some of us never really sharpen our claws and fangs." a small grin here at her own joke, balancing the battered tin plate on her knee with it's meat for Carl to take pulling her jacket sleeve over her fingers she she could pull the billy from the coals now the coffee was roiling within. The first coffee she poured into her equally battered tin mug for Daryl she holds it out for him. After all they had let her join their fire side, and agreed to let her hang with them, it was only fair to offer the food and drink to them first.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:56 am

Following on Leo's heels Mikey grins - piping up, "Yeah like I used to do to the pizza guy." though his spasm of humor was quickly followed by the reminder the pizza dude may be among the dead they had already encountered, or those they had not, or maybe alive somewhere and in hiding like most the humans, non humans and others like themselves as of late. He and which ever brother he had attached himself too could not call a delivery and see if their favorite pizza place would have their faithful scooter riding goof ball deliver to the most weirdest corners of New York city.

He would... even to a subway bench.

Dude was dedicated.

A silent sigh and hitching his smile back into place so his brothers would not see his moment of melancholy Mikey skips a few steps waiting for Donnie to answer. He knew like himself his brothers, all of them thought the worst had become of their friends, and their father - but like him when ever they spoke out loud it was the hope that something was just holding them all up and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 7:55 am

Donatello brought up the rear - actually managing a chuckle at Mikey's words and shaking his head. Oh that poor pizza dude, the paces they made him deliver to. Though Donatello had to certainly give the guy and Antonio's Pizzeria a glowing Yelp.com report because of the delivery boys ability to follow instructions to the letter and get their pie to them hot and on time. "Yeah Mikey just like that." he agrees thoroughly amused.

To Leo he raised his voice a little, "I will check the last time he turned on his phone for the ping, can narrow down at least the last place he was. Might not quiet be where he now is unless he turns it on again soon or has done recently." an honest answer, it could mean they will be chasing their hot headed brothers footsteps for hours, or get a closer more recent ping and be able to direct their trek through the sewers to his location straight away. Donatello had done what he could to ensure the tphone still had enough to track each other. But with most civilized communication being down and most of their power now solar or hydro driven by waters through the sewers it was difficult and they only used them for basic communication with each other or MetalHead.

Humans infrastructure was down - but over the coupe of years Donatello had managed to at least release a few self hovering little blimps to make up for loss of towers - well at least for tphone pinging and location. It was useless for calls and almost anything else other than maping in the last known coordinates and or the occasional texting. Metal Head also acted as a tower but he was underground right now and unable to help.

There had been no communicative pings from April's, Casey's or their fathers tphones. Or their two humans friends normal phones.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Tue May 31, 2016 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Oh, it was obvious that this girl was flirting hardcore and Wade was loving every minute of it! He returned , it, giving her little nuzzling and squeeze and made smoochsmooch noises as he 'kissed' her cheek. Then came the hint. The request that he usually tried to avoid if coming from a pretty female. She wanted to see his face.

There was a moment of hesitation as she wrapped her arm around his waist, but figured what the hell. If she really liked him, she could overlook a little thing like mega 'butter-face' and if not, well.. at least he knew.

....but... small doses.....

He didn't want to cause her to have a heart attack. Shrugging slightly, he lifted his mask just enough to expose his chin and lips. "I can't show you too much at once...so how about a little strip-tease...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:21 pm

Mikko giggled at the attention and hugged him with a squeeze. Gah! He was so playful and such a great breath of fresh air for her. the world had not been kind to anyone, and she was sure he was no exception. But he managed to stay uplifting.

When he started to lift his mask he had her little heart fluttering. Even Gambit paused to see if he was actually going to remove the mask for her. Gambit had no issues with how anyone looked, but understood that for some, it was a deal breaker. He was anxious about her reaction, didn't want his friend getting hurt.

Mikko smiled as he lifted the mask then gave a little pout when it was all he would show her. But seeing what she could she started to take guesses at what could have happen, a burn victim maybe? But he could heal...whatever! she just met the man, she was sure they would soon get to know each other better. and she wasn't put off at all by what little she could see of him.

The smile stretched wider and she bit her bottom lip before deciding to lean up and press a soft kiss on his lips, her arms still around him.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Gambit let out a little sigh as Mikko seemed to, so far, take things well. But this really wasn't the time to play the dating game. They needed to get out the alley and head off to find Spider-boy.

I do hate to break up this romantic moment. But we need to get a move on. I would like to be out the city before sunrise.

Gambit peaked around the corner, not seeing anything, he stepped out of the alley and looked around.

Cost is clear, we need to move out while we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next