Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:58 am

"Man, you 'pole' always tickles when you do that..." Deadpool teased, referring to that neat little trick that his friend specialized in. He never missed a beat cutting through the undead, unfazed by the blood that splattered his costume, and unseen grin firmly across his unseen lips.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely enjoying this waaay too much. It's almost as much fun as lube and unicorns...almost...." The path was now cleared, causing the merc to pout and with a shrug, sheathed his bloodied katanas.

"So what's your secret? How do you unwind?" And he spared his pal a glance. "What's your kick? You bumpin' uglies with these things? I mean... you seem so fulfilled..." And he stopped short overhearing the chatter going on in the next alley. Peeping his head around, he did a double-take at seeing a huge as fucking turtle! "Well fuck me side-ways...you DO exist!" And oh yeah, he was NOT quiet about it! Deadpool couldn't die so....Deadpool doesn't give a shit about attracting the 'Walkers' atention....
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:04 am

You just have to go with the flow. You know what dey say, Laissez les bon temps roulez.

Once all the undead were out of the way Gambit gave Deadpool one last small zap to the shoulder as they walked on. Also hearing the talking, he followed his friend to the alley, seeing the large turtle didn't faze him of course. after all he had seen, a turtle was normal! He propped his bo over his shoulders and rested his wrist on the ends. A party we weren't invited to it seems.

Mikko, hearing the other voices stopped and looked down at the others. Hey boys. I'm going to be up here. safe. You have food?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:21 am

Dammit.. why the hell had he gotten himself into this mess! "Yeah... Raph....how do you know my name?" He questioned, before the younger girl informed him that he was NOT losing her... and all the reasons she could not be alone. It was times like this that really made him reconsider helping people. This would certainly come back to bit him in the ass!

And as if things weren't bad enough, now there were two more... people? And the one in the red suit was loud as shit! "Hey, you might wanna keep it down. If you haven't noticed, we're in a fuckin' zombie apocalypse!" He reminded, tone angry but hushed.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:30 am

" I have a feeling he doesn't care or he's nuts either way." Mel growled at the man in the red suit. And just like that more walkers started to show up. Growling she took out her knife to start taking them down her gun would be to loud and she was low on ammo.

" So ready to take down more of these pests or are we getting out of here?" The young teen asked the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:34 am

Mikko was going to slide back down, but then she thought better of is. Raphael! The mean grumpy one. I know some foot guys. they talk about you guys all the time. you would be surprise how many actually respect you guys.

Mikko then pointed to DeadPool and Gambit. You two. get up here. Raph you too. the girl can be used as a distraction to get away.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:35 am

Her hands had shot up, neither bow or arrows in them. Interesting the man had a crossbow. But in the matter of disclosing how much of a non threat she posed she first shrugs her wood recurve bow off leaving it the stain weapon strung, she was not strong enough yet for a real long despite it being some several years now she had taken up archery as a hobby, something she delighted in as much as dance and singing... because it required the same dedication to learn and keeping skills sharp. And the recurve arms provided the range of her arrows flights for less draw weight. Her quiver followed the twenty four arrows within clattering gently, and now disarmed she placed them both carefully at her left foot. The dog meat stayed on her shoulder as she lowered the full backpack to the ground. To her right not needing it in easy grab reach then finally lowered the meat onto of it to keep it off the ground.

A unsure smile hands now raised, "well... Hell surrounds us all lately so an appropriate description of anywhere i have been... but as of today and now tonight I have left the streets of Atlanta." she answers in a friendly tone gaze drifting to the youth and smiling, Beth, she did not know whom that was... Maybe some one with blond hair like her own currently tightly braided back. "my name is Erica."

There she had introduced herself and disarmed, she gestures at her catch, "I ... Have too much meat for I alone to eat, would like to share if allowed some fire space to warm and cook it over." she explains now her purpose for being a moth and coming to their firelight, when she could have kept going in the dark. Unawares her presence would have been noted anyways by the man whom leveled the crossbow at her. That had been a scary moment, though she kept her composure - no cringing.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon May 23, 2016 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm

One good eye finally coming into focus, Carl realized that this girl wasn't his lost friend just as  she verbally confirmed it. Hand resting on his pistol but didn't pull it. A skeptic as much as Daryl, but the teen realized that she was around the same age and now unarmed and unthreatening. And... she had food....

Daryl was a great hunter, but the animals were getting scarce. Even the once domestic ones now realized that humans couldn't be trusted and usually steered clear. Carl looked at Daryl and could see that look in his eyes, he knew it too well. He wanted to trust and the tough redneck had a soft heart, but this world had hurt them all. Still, the fact that his bow was lowered and he had yet to respond meant there was a chance he would give in.

"Daryl? She seems okay..." And his stomach grumbled as if on cue to remind his 'guardian' that it had been awhile since their last meal.

After a moment of silent consideration, Daryl finally gave a faint nod. "Yeah, okay... but you better not try nothin'..." A quiet threat, even though he wanted to believe it wasn't needed. She was just a kid... but Carl was a living example that 'kids' didn't get to be that for long.

Still a little guarded himself, but hopeful and hungry, Carl managed a faint grin- a rarity for him. "I'm Carl. And that's Daryl." Because he knew that Daryl wasn't so good at introductions.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:38 pm

"Thanks, I wont try anything" Erica nods, she'd kept her gaze between the two until now but took a moment to look and listen behind her kneeling between her item bundles. Her backpack was very full and a lumpy old thing, it had seen years of traveling even before the outbreak, mismatched straps and patches and she draws it closer now careful not to dislodge the carcass as she draws out what had once been a grilling plate from a fellow travelers little folding bbq. She wished she'd had a way to carry the entire thing... but none the less the grill bit was useful. "um..." for a moment unsure how to respond to Carl introducing himself and Daryl to her - it had been six months since she had been in close contact with other people, people whom did not seem a threat. Or had no intentions to ... well... that's why disarmed yes her bow and arrows were in easy reach.

"nice to meet yous. a small grin to Carl and Daryl here, being survivors all three of them understood nice could be dangerous no doubt. Though the two of them had nothing to fear from her. She had heard the youths belly and wasted no time in using the grill to shift bits of hot lame licked wood and coals so she could rest the rack across piles, back to her bag for a short but very sharp kitchen knife slipping of it's little plastic blade covering... she could not recall where she had swiped it from... but any who, she took the limbs off the dog. It had been just over a small dog size and smaller than medium. Her own belly rumbled as she finished placing the meat on the rack wiping knife then hands on her jeans glancing at her new 'companions' "Yous... heading into the Atlanta Compound?" nodding back the way she came knife returning to bag once the plastic cap was on and small one liter billy tin coming out, it had no lid no more and was another scavenged item. lately all it was used for was something to stuff her scavenged cloths in unless like now she had a fire side to join or built one herself when she could be certain the dead could not get to her.

The down side to being alone, hot meals and drinks where are and few between as she had to do everything in her abilities to remain unseen or heard or smelled by the hordes. But maybe tonight she could have a hot meal, and drink and share some with these two.. she waits or a response riling through her full old bag.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue May 24, 2016 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 2:40 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
His brothers greeting spooked the turtle whom had just been stirring in water into his cup and the kernels of dark coffee - he  starts and his spoon clatters against the cup spinning around in the whirlpool of liquid.

"hey Leo - and no, no luck this time - MetalHead will have to catch me more rats the last batch half infected showed no improvement, or at least the virus still managed to infect the vaccinated ones, on the plus side the vaccine did slow the onset so might be on the right path."

He noted Leo's cup and smiles making a fresh tea and bringing both cups to the table and reaching across to move Leo's cold cup out of his hands moving the fresh hot tea  between his fingers. " Raph went out alone and is still out?" he guesses with a sigh, the lair could never contain the hot head day in and out and nearly eighteen months with no word from Casey Jones, April... Their April O'Neil ... Or more alarmingly their father Splinter -

Their hot head brother still hit topside to blow off steam and maybe save someone. " we doing a quick retrieval?"

Leo nodded.  "Well, at least progress is progress, at least."  But that wasn't Leo's main concern.  He wanted contact with Raph.  He wanted some sign that his brother was okay.  He just wanted him home where he belonged.  Then Don voiced those concerns.  "Yeah."  He glanced down at the fresh cup of tea in his hands and let the heat from the mug warm his hands.  "Thanks, Donnie."

He took a few sips of the steaming liquid then the youngest brother came into the kitchen.  "Hello, Mikey."  Leo had noticed the usual spark in Mikey's eyes had dulled.  But under the circumstances, it was understandable.  They were all pretty miserable now...and worried.  Since no contact with Splinter, April, nor Casey, it made things even worse.

Leo glanced down at the mug in his hands again.  "We need to find him."  He looked back up at his two brothers, standing up.  "Raph's been gone way too long this time."
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Location: On her way to the CDC (traveling)    Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:17 am

Two years since the outbreak started she had been making plans from the beginning to reach the CDC. She knew where the location was being a military brat and all. Her father was at a location base with her sister helping who they could that were still human. She prayed they'd still be living by the time this was all over with. Not sure when that would be, but she sure wasn't going to let the CDC hold Superman/Clark Kent any longer.

She knew they were searching for a cure but didn't want them to kill him over it and wouldn't be happy if she got there not in time to safe him. She loved him, missed him like crazy and hated the people that thought they could treat him this way. It wasn't right in her eyes. She had tried to get a hold of any government officials she new at the base but so far none where going to talk. So within the first year of trying to get in touch with any one still working there she decided to take matters into her own hands.

Packing up her things she knew she'd need, along with weapons from the family she threw into the trunk of her car. She made her way towards her destination; "Here I come Clark, don't worry hold on for me." Says to herself. Hoping that possibly Clark could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:08 am

"Then finish your tea bro and we'll go - I'm up for some Raph finding." Mikey says cheerfully gulping the his entire cup down noisily before placing it in the sink. "Bringing Metal Head with us?" He asks of Don a quick check of his hands dropping to his belt told him his chucks were still in place and his tphone, he was ready for action!

Yeah!

... though he hated running into hordes of those infected. True taking them down was simple for him and his brothers. But he really loathed the way the grotesque no longer human undead things popped and crunch and all sorts of other sounds as his chucks shattered skulls. He loathed the over powering stench.

Funny he'd always like the zombie shoot em up games. Dead Rising being his favorite in that the creative weapons that could be used on them. But living it was a whole other thing. Video games could not prepare one for the smell. That stuck out the worst for him.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:25 am

"Well, it looks like we walked in on a Shit Show. Tell me, what did you guys do to make these once peacefully rotting people so angry, hmmm?" He asked Raph and Mel, twirling his swords gracefully in his hands as he prepared to face the new horde that his loudness had brought on.

"Correction, my big Shrek-ish friend. Not only are we in an apocalypse worthy of 'The Walking Dead',  but it seems there is more at work here. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's a Walking Dead, DC and Marvel cross over, seasoned with a little Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...who produced you, again? IDW??" He chattered on as he lopped of heads, doing a few hackie-sack kicks with a few of the severed, because yes.. he was damn good and could afford the distraction...

"Oh, I'm sorry. There I go again... breaking the fourth wall. It's okay, it's not important anyway..." And kicks a head in Gambit's direction to keep his pal on his toes. Overhearing Mikko. he spared her a glance.

"Oh, I have something you can eat.... and I'll be up for 'supper.."   He promised, but the lapse in concentration was all that was needed for a huge zombie to rip into his abdomen, spilling his innards...  

"Awww, FUCK TACO TUESDAY!!"
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:34 am

By now Gambit was more then use to Wade going on and on about things only he understood in that strange head of his. When the head came flying at him he swung his energized staff, hitting the head in the young girl's direction, the head exploding on the teen. Sorry, 'bout that. Bad aim.

Then there was a voice from above. And a scream. Gambit took out the zombie that attacked Deadpool then blew the others away in a large pinkish force field.

No worries bout him. He'll recover. Damn, put ya guts back in. The're ladies around.

Mikko just watched everything from where she was. and once the threat was done. she hopped down to the others and ran to the man in red, weapon ready to cut his head off. Gambit stopped her and shook his head.

He wont turn. It's All them antibiotics he took as a child.

Mikko put her arm down and sort of, poked at Deadpools inners. You...need some help?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:43 am

Holy shit.. did this guy ever.. shut up!! If he kept it up, he may have to dispatch him, because his loudness was putting them all in danger. But as luck would have it, the Big Mouth was seriously skilled with those swords. And his friend was equally impressive. And Mel.. the 'helpless teen' seemed to be holding her own...

So much happening, and the red-clad human's chatter only confused him . Fourth wall? What the hell was he going on about! .....

And t hen it happened. The guy was distracted just long enough to have his stomach ripped open, guts now hanging out! It was just too much. Sure, Raph had taken out many of the dead, but to see a still living person be disemboweled like that....

Staggering back and bracing himself against the building, he shifted his head and away from the others and lost what little stomach contents he had....
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:49 am

" Oh I'm so gonna get you for that." Mel growled angry at being covered but walker grossness as she took out a few walkers. Then the weird loudmouth got disemboweled yet he survived what the every living fuck that wasn't possible! Yet there he was alive and he was gonna regenerate how?!

" How in the seven fucking hells is he not gonna turn can't die or some shit?" The young teen asked as she took out a walker that got to close to Raph.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:56 am

Don nods at Leo's thanks drinking his own coffee, maybe snorting a little in amusement as Mikey's Raph finding comment but agreeing to it with a mock cheers of his mostly now empty cup. Standing back up and turning to the sink to add his still hot but now truly empty cup in beside Mikey's he checked over his shoulder feeling his staff there.

"I will have him on alert to join us is we need it the usuall numbers on our tphones to call him up as back up, in the mean time he can patrol closer to home and safe guard." he informs his brothers after a looong pause of thoughts taking out his tphone to relay the orders to MetalHead the half sized bot was a handy back up for tight corners. And could even drive if they need the party wagon.

Glancning at Leo and Mikey once done he checks his Bo was in place and nods at Leo signaling he too was now ready.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:24 am

aryl, still unsure of this whole situation but not willing to turn her away, set back down. Starving, but guarded. A million thoughts were going through his mind. What if this girl was part of a larger group? What if she was a decoy and the others were waiting to ambush? With that thought in mind, he pushed up and grabbed his cross bow, not uttering a word to either of the teens as he stepped away to check the surroundings, leaving Carl to answer any questions.

Carl knew what his friend was up to, and gave a small shrug. "He's just making sure it's safe. Can't be too careful..." And he knew she would understand. She had survived this long after all...

He quickly set about helping her set up the cooking plate and assisted her with anything that would help the process along. though tried not to seem too eager and indicate just how hungry he was. "No, we're not going to the compound.." He answered as he helped her, and found himself staring at her. So much like Beth... and every bit as pretty. Realizing that he had been staring, he averted his gaze. "Last we heard, they're looking for super-humans to volunteer in their research. They must have gotten Superman. They must have killed him... because he could stop all of this..." The teen theorized.

"Then again... maybe he never existed. Maybe... no superhero ever did." Another shrug, realizing how childish e must have sounded. "We're looking for the rest of our group. How about you? Are  you looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:02 am

"I would have been surprised if he did not check." Erica answered, she felt no affront for the man leaving them to do a sweep but she had traveled alone he'd only find silence and solitude were she had come from - she could not say for certain in any of the other directions though. Say, the way to New York. The city that 'never slept' but surely did now some seven and a half hundred miles away but perhaps she would find a bicycle or car or horse... unlikely but she was not in a hurry. Maybe Daryl and Carl would come some of the way, perhaps not.

Erica thought over Carl's response to her question. "I had a look from a building at the walls of the compound. I could not make out a whole lot. But after all the traveling to reach Atlanta I stood and gazed at the wall and suddenly felt a desire not to go within." She sighs little and offers a shrug finding in her side pockets little coffee sachels from hotels and motels and bed and breakfast stops along the way breaking two open into the billy once she and Carl had finished the meat.

The billy went into the coal bedding and Erica looked at Carl, "Maybe - just maybe he might have been able to stop it, or maybe it was too much for him too - perhaps he is entangled elsewhere, trapped, or perished like so many of us have." She could not say for certain he did or did not exist and would not make any definite remarks on it either. But she didn't want the other teen to think she thought him silly or young or naive to have hoped. Her smile now sad as she reaches to turn the bits of meat, the  heat would cook them quick she reaches into her bag to find the one cup and plate she had - both battered tin pieces. "No I have no one to look for, wait for or looking for me."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Seeing the noob's reactions was certainly comical to Wade. Especially the big bad Turtle. Was he seriously puking?? 'I bet you'll never look at  salami the same way again..." He teased, sheathing his swords to have better use of his hands. The rooftop girl was now rushing him, but Gambit was quick to stop her...

"Wow, someone's eager for a lil' head...." Yeah, he was incapable of shutting up. He seemed unfazed by Mikko touching his innards, though it did tickle a little. Setting on the ground, he pulled the 'Hello Kitty' backpack from his shoulders and began rummaging through it, pulling out various guns and ammunition...and a fluffy pink stuffed unicorn.  

"Sure, if you would like to help... that would be great...."

Finally reaching the bottom of his bag, he threw a miniature hissy-fit. "Son of a bitch! Gambit, we forgot the duct tape...." Sighing in irritation, he began stuffing his intestines back through the jagged flesh and took Mikko's hand, encouraging her to hold them into place while he packed away his weapons. "They'll suck back in like a five year old doing a loogie trick, but it'll take time for this shit to be 'normal' again...."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Finally recovering, Raph wiped his mouth, though still feeling a little queasy. He was expecting for them to have to take this guy out before he turned, but his friend insured them he would be...okay? That was confusing, but the guy in the red suit kept jabbering on like there wasn't a damn thing wrong with him, then proceeded to stuff his guts back into his body, then griping about duct tape....

..well. They had that much in common. Duct tape was the perfect band-aid and Raph's carapace had various sections sealing both old injuries and new and some adorned random prank notes from his baby brother. Not that the shock was over, he braved a look in their direction, relieved that the guy's intestines were no longer visible, though it seemed it would take a while to heal. So this guy could regenerate???

"Who the hell are you people?" He asked, curious and confused and... now he just wanted to go home!
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Listening attentively, it had been so long since he's been around someone his own age. In the beginning, he had Sophia but she had fallen victim like so many others. Then Beth. He held to hope that Beth was still out there somewhere, maybe with her sister and Glenn... maybe with his dad. It hurt to even think of his father and like with his mother, he had so many regrets. All the times he yelled at him... hopefully he would get a chance to set it all right.

"Yeah. I don't have a good feeling about the CDC, either. I bet any survivors they take in have to go through some kind of experiment. I mean, nothing is free in this world. It wasn't before this, and certainly not now..." He trailed off, plagued by all they had been through. And what she must have been through...alone...

"So you've been out here alone all this time?" The teen was astonished by this. That certainly took a great level of skill.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Mikko held him together best she could, even giggling at his head joke. Then she remembered, she had duct tape! and she had tape that would match his adorable back pack! She let go of him long enough to pull the hello kitty duct tape from her JNCO jeans. The deep pockets helped with carrying a lot of supplies.

I got ya covered, sexy! She said and started to rip strips of tape to apply to Deadpool's stomach.

And I'm always up for a little head. she added with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 9:55 pm

"yes, always a price... Don't know what that is for the Atlanta compound but got a gut feeling I am not going to want to pay it... I mean a little meat and coffee to share is not a giant price for a little fire warmth and extra sensors on alert." a grin for Carl here - tryingto pick up on any noise made by their companion.

There was none however.

Her grin softened and saddened - yeah she recognized a hurt there as his words tailed off, "at first, when all this started it was myself, my mum, dad and grandmother, we evacuated New York and headed out to camp hoping this would pass. We stayed out, traveling place to place, like everyone we met raiding, scavenging, plundering for what we could. Dad was the first to go. Mum all but wasted away over months, and a run in with a unsavory unfriendly mob..." a pause and shudder before she continued, "Grandmother passed six months ago, got ill and never recovered, just a chest infection I think that got worse. Since then I have been alone, yours is the first fire side I have sought to share."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:11 am

" Can we talk about who these new guys are after we get away from the walkers? There should be an abandoned building nearby or at least the rooftops. Or are we gonna do it with walkers wanting to tear us apart?" The young teen asked as she took down more walkers not slowing down if she could help it. Still physical exhaustion was hitting her not the adrenaline she was to used to the walkers that there wasn't much of a reaction anymore unless she got caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 1:17 am

Well, my fine Reptilian friend. This loud mouth is Wade. I'm Remey. We're what you would call, mutants. I'm sure you can relate to that, yes? We are on our way to rescue some poor souls from a lab. I for one would have no objections if any of you wished to join us on our travels.

Still taping Wade Mikko pipped up. My name's Mikko. and uh...Not a mutant. But I am the USA and France parkor champion. two years in a row!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next