Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*

Go down 
+22
Dwight
Daryl Dixon
The Joker
Maggie Rhee
Abaddon
Glenn Rhee
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
Michonne
Sherry
Dieair
Leonardo Hamato
Lilo and Stitch
Erica Martins
Shen Hamato
April O'Neil
Donatello Hamato
Leatherhead
Yoshi Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sherry

Sherry

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 10:30 pm

Hearing Dwight and watching him struggle and panic was more than Sherry could bare. She pushed Michonne and Casey away, reaching out to get her husband out of the wheel chair.

He's been through enough! She said angerily.

It's ok, babe. I'm going to get you out of here.

Mikko watched on for a little while longer before decided that she was no longer needed. She did her part. So Mikko headed off to look for Evelyn hoping that Gabe stood with her and she wasn't alone somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 10:51 pm

It took some work, but Lexi finally got her children settled and sleeping. The pain relievers had certainly aided their son into a slumber. She watched him, resting on his stomach with a tiny puppy nestled in between him and his little sister...

He was oblivious to the fate of his biological father... the sane monster that had ripped up his back...

Her full attention was now on Laz. Sbe slowly removed his shirt, checking for any more injuries as she began to sponge bathe him, removing the blood from his bruised skin. It tore her heart out to see him like. Both of her boys...

Her touches were gentle. Listening as Leo began speaking, but Laz having her full attention. Pausing for a moment to catch his lips in a soft kiss, her lips quivering against his, and finally the quiet, relieved and grateful tears...

"I almost lost you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gabe decided that be would stay with Abby and Evelyn until they could be reunited with their parents ...or...parent.

He overheard the commotion with Dwight, but as much as he wanted to investigate, he needed to stay with the kids.

An awkward silence fell over him seeing Aaron, a sleeping five year old nestled in his arms. The man quietly claimed one of the beds nearby, sitting there with his adoptive daughter, who had cried herself to sleep.

An awkward silence between them, and Gabe debated relocating...but then he remembered the kids..

Aaron felt the tension and also debated relocating, but this was the closest space and his daughter needed rest....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 11:01 pm

Mikko found Gabe and the two sleeping girls. She gave a small smile and sat herself next to him.

Thanks for staying with Evelyn. I'm not sure when Abby's parents are coming, they're busy arguing with Leo. I would have stuck around but it was none of my buisness and Leo already dislikes me so he wouldn't listen to me anyway.

Mikko let out a yawn and pulled the covers over both of them.

You can stay with me tonight if you want. She was asking because she didn't want to be alone, but didn't want to admit that.

---------------------

Laz relaxed under Lexi's touches. He returned her kiss and flashed a cheeky grin at her.

You wont lose me. It takes more then a little beat down to stop me. I'm a ninja after all. But I think I'll lay low for a while. No rescue missions for me. so everyone better stay safe.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close, kissing her face.

You need to get some sleep too.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:20 pm

Glenn gave a nod, a tired smile. Building his own vehicle sounded cool! But he knew his community had a lot of healing to do before a since of normalcy would be felt again. After everything they had lost...the people they had lost... Beth, Eugene...their leader, Carl. Countless others, but he knew things could be worse. They could have been without shelter, a safe haven. "We really appreciate you guys taking us in..." He quietly thanked April, the fatigue beginning to set in.

Leo's speech was interrupted, and Glenn frowned, knowing the source of the issue. Dwight. The transfusion had healed him, but not without a price. He was worried, but knew containment was for everyone's safety, even Dwight's. It was just hard hearing the guy's fear and stress over the situation. He wished they didn't have to restrain him....

Noah was relieved and excited to see Sandy, his bestest friend in the whole world! He waved at her and watched her sign, his excitement building!

'A troll and rat?? Where??'

Glenn knew that Sandy had most likely slipped away from her dad.. the little girl was something else! "Does your daddy know where you are?"
Back to top Go down
Judith Grimes
The Walking Dead
Judith Grimes

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:35 pm

Judith had followed, wanting to make sure that Dwight was taken care of. And like Sherry, it was hard to hear the fear in his pleas. Then Sherry's reaction. She knew the woman was trying to protect her husband... but Leo was trying to protect everyone...

"It's too dangerous to leave... especially with him like this. He could still be sick... he could attack. We don't know..." She reminded Sherry, wise beyond her years.

..and her attention shifted to Dwight, her little hand taking one of his fingers, squeezing to offer comfort in all of this chaos. "No one is going to hurt you. You are safe, I promise. I know you are scared and confused... you almost died. Mikko's blood may have changed you, so Leo is being cautious..."

She then looked at Leo... "He's away from most people now. Maybe you could remove the restraints? You're a ninja, and bigger and faster than him. If he tries anything, I know you can safely stop him before he hurts Sherry, Michonne...or me. Where is containment? He won't be completely isolated from Sherry, will he? I understand what you are doing, but we shouldn't put him through anymore than we have to. "
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:47 pm

...and Gabriel would stay with Mikko through the night, but was torn on sharing the same bed with her. She had just lost her husband. What would Evelyn think? It would surely be confusing to the little girl.

Still, he stayed seated on the edge of the bed, tucking Mikko in. "I will stay. Wanna keep an eye on Abby too since she can't be with her parents right now..."

..and he had failed to notice that little Gracie had woken from her slumber a few cots over, a huge smile stretching across her face when she spotted Gabe. Aaron was unable to stop the child from wiggling free from his arms.

"Hi Gabby!" She greeted, rushing over and climbing onto the bed, tackling the man in a hug!

"We miss you!! When you gonna come back?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Mikko kicked off her shoes and socks and made herself comfortable in the bed. Tomorrow she would have to have a long hard talk with Evelyn, but right now she could relax and finally sleep.

When Gracie climbed up on the bed Mikko watched the interaction between her and Gabe and chuckled.

Gabby? That's cute. You got a thing going on with Aaron? I don't wanna be a home wrecker.

She was asking as a joke. There was no way Gabe had anything going with any guy. She had known him for years and Gabe was far from gay. But...This new world had a way of changing people.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 6:00 pm

She was over there. Sandy answered pointing to another room, and just than Dieair came walking out with extra blankets and draped one each on Noah and Sandy. That's her! The troll! Sandy signed excitedly.

At Glenn's question Sandy gave a cheeky grin and shook her head. No but he's not far.

Maggie layed down with Logan and patted Sandy's head. You should go back to your parents. You and Noah and can play tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 6:22 pm

"You know me, I ain't gay..." Gabe was a little too quick to defend. Still, he hugged Gracie, tensing when Aaron approached, but it was clear that this was equally uncomfortable for Aaron, only because of how Gabriel had reacted after breaking things off, and even walking away from their friendship. He had been harsh.

"What's gay?" Gracie asked innocently, even as her dad scooped her up with his good arm. His metal one hanging idle at his side. She knew that her daddy liked men, but didn't know there was a word for that. It was normal to her.

"Gay means 'happy', Gracie.." He interjected, not giving Gabe the chance to call him a 'fag' as he had during their 'break up'.

"Sorry. She was excited to see you." And he spared an apologetic smile at Mikko. "Hey, Mikko. I'm sorry about Eugene. He was a good man. Let me know if you or Evelyn need abything."

Gracie frowned at her dad's definition of the word. Obviously Aaron had not felt it was the time to explain the diversity of people and their preferences in partners and the labels they received. "So Gabby's not happy? Maybe he misses you, too!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Mikko propped herself up on an arm she could feel the tension between the two guys. But she gave Aaron a smile and a thanks.

Awwww Of course Gabe's happy. he got a hug from you, Gracie! Mikko said hoping it would lift the little girls spirits.

Rolling over to lay on her back she gave a light tug on Gabe's shirt. lay with me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:54 pm

Aaron was caught on the spot by Gracie's comment, but it seemed the six year old was content with Mikko's response, even giggling as she leaned in to give Gabe one more hug before being carried away.

Gabe released the breath that he seemed to have been holding for the duration of the 'visit'. Finally giving in and laying down with Mikko when she asked, still too scattered over Aaron to give much resistance to her request, even in the wake of all that had happened.

And he felt the need to explain things....or, give a half truth ...

"I stayed with Aaron for a couple months after he and Daryl brought me back... guess Gracie got attached..." And of course, he was fond of her, too. The kid had him wrapped around her little finger, but things had become too tense and awkward after he began regretting his choices...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Once Gabe was laying down Mikko rolled on her side and drapped an arm over him.

I know yer not into guys. But if anything did happen between you and Aaron I don't judge. This world makes us do some crazy things. I just don't want to come inbetween anything.

Mikko nuzzled his shoulder and let out a content sigh.

I'll be honest. I really don't want to live here. Leo and Don hate me. I asked about Raph and was shut down. These people are not as friendly as they like to make themselves seem. I hope Michonne has another plan in mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 pm

Gabe pulled her close, but remained mindful that she had just lost her husband. He would be here for her, though. Hearing ber concerns, he gave a small nod. Of course he didn't know them the way that Mikko did. He had only been with Treetop a little over a year...

"Things will work out, one way or another.. they always seem to..." And he remembered how he had gotten here, and things seemed to come full circle back to Aaron...oy...

..and maybe he needed to get things off his chest. He thought it was something he would take to his grave, It was embarrassing to say the least. And how he had reacted...

"Soooo... I need to tell you somethin'...and it ain't easy...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Mikko hoped that Gabe was right. That everything would work out. It was true that no matter what happened to them, in the end things worked out.

Then Gabe's tone got a little more serious and he told her he wanted to tell her something. It sounded important and she moved so that she could look up at him. Her fingers playing with the hem of his shirt.

You know you can tell me anything. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 12:19 am

This was going be hard. Really hard. How would he even begin? But, he needed this to not be his and Aaron's secret anymore...

"I was out there for awhile before I was brought to treetop.. a lot went on...you know I stayed with Aaron when he and Daryl brought me back...well, things happened. Bein' there with him and Gracie, felt kinda like I had a family...can't explain it..." He swallowed thickly, feeling the nervousness grow...

"I ain't never been gay. Never been attracted to guys, but things were different there. He never made a move, but I knew how he was... so I...initiated it. Drinks were involved, but...we were... you know... for months. He started havin' feelins and I guess that's when I remembered it wasn't who I was. I just got caught up in the moment and was tryin' to salvage a life. He wanted me to stay, but I lashed out. I wasn't nice. Kinda feel bad about it...I mean...he did a lot for me, and I love Gracie..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 12:25 am

That was the last thing Mikko expect Gabe to tell her. SHe was quiet for a bit taking all that information in then gave a nod and a little smile.

Well, like I said, this world makes us do crazy things. Kinda feel bad for Aaron though. I'm guessing you two never really talked things out. I can see how it's awkward for you and all...And don't worry your secret is safe with me.

She kissed his cheek.

You two should try to make up though, for Gracie. But that's up to you two.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:18 am

Casey and Donatello are not easy to push away and Donatello sighs a little at Sherry, " We all have, so help us calm him and do not be silly, neither of you are in any shape to be out there alone."

And once there was actual English coming out of Dwights mouth and he seemed to have regained some senses, and carefully shunting Sherry aside Casey easily pulls off the duct tape. Because he'd not put any on Dwights skin save the small patch keeping the catheter in place. Most was just looped about him to keep him still. Donatello speaking slowly and gently keeping the man seated. " calm down please, relax, you wont be locked in here and or restrained long. Your at Atlanta in the Pigsty and we are not going to try and hurt you." And he would repeat himself as he and Casey wait for Sherry to actually be helpful and properly settle the man so they could make him comfortable as possible again.

~~~

Leonardo shifted his attention focusing on Judith as least she, a child, seemed to actually understand what and why and need to react not 'wait and see' and put people at risk. He hums a little, and he kneels to be more at her level, speak to her eye to eye as - or more or less even kneeling he was a massive turtle, " I will explain everything as I was going... Please all of you try to recline, relax if you can, drink, eat, change - or wait until I give yous a brief run down of the Pigsty, Isengard the community and what we will do abut those you have lost at the TreeHouses, Michonne's question about the vehicles and how containment works."

And again he waits, exuding a sense of calm. Because he didn't want to worry people unnecessarily.

Lilo, Mikey and Stitch still moved among the TreeToppers and April with Glenn and his, Leo remains knelt until Judith moves away or comes closer, offering her a gentle smile, " Sincerely sorry for your loss young wise one, we will return when people are stronger to bury the dead we can... okay?" a big hand light on her shoulder. He respected her brother as leader, and could already tell like him he could respect her too.

April smiles and pats Glenn's shoulder, squeezes Maggie's and nods, " we hope there is no need to rush here and just heal. Not withstanding some sort of attack. And we'll always have special welcome for you guys." She hears the commotion but - well, it's not nice being restrained and contained but it was necessary. She knew Leo will pick up the introductions and information when possible. And most of the no necessary personal in here where filtering out to go wash up. A small crew and a leader would probably stay on watch and some rats on guard to let the injured and hurt rest.

She begins to back away.

Whilst Jumba was steering Joker and Ally into beds, separate beds in this room after Stitch called out they weren't actually together.

Elena came to the door way to listen, beside her Eville watches the new comers.
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 3:44 pm

SHerry hadn't ment that they were going to leave the safety of the walls. Just that she was taking Dwight out of this situation. There was no need for him to be tied down like he was. WHen she was pushed aside her blood was at a boiling point. but she calmed seeing that the tape was coming off her husband.

She didn't feel she was being unreasonable. She saw a loved one in trouble and was going to get him out of that trouble.

But things were calming down now. She stood beside Dwight and promised him that she wouldn't go anywhere. Wherever they were taking him she would follow. He wouldn't be stuck somewhere alone.

Michonne didn't like that she wasn't consulted with before hand. Anything that had to do with her people she should have the final say. But there wasn't much she could do about it now. But in the future she would make sure this didn't happen again. They may be living with another community but these were still her people, her responsiblity.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:41 am

Donatello siiiighs and helping undo the man so they could get him more comfortably situated he begins to explain, for Sherry and hopefully so she will calm Dwight instead of adding to the distress and making everything a hundred times worse than everything had to be. " look, containment is not a bad thing, its for his protection and ours, don't expect us to consult or ask or wait and see when a man who just had an tranfusion that caused him to go for blood - after Casey here had at the mall years ago witnessed said transfusion source woman eating a person alive. It is NOT unreasonable for us to react quick and make sure all are safe.' surely Sherry understood that? And would stop getting the shits with them and acting like their hurting Dwight further when all they had done is move him from immediate danger. To himself and others. And actually be of help?!

" Leo will explain to the main room but containment generally lasts twenty four hours, it's not isolation or confinement so yes as long as he is not attacking or going for blood he can be sat in here with by a few of you at a time, visited and once the twenty four hours is up back in the rooms we set aside specifically for all you TreeToppers to be safe and recover in." he could feel Leo's calm from here... it seeped into the room - they were not far all told, its just out of the way and less people if something did go wrong less would be at risk of being hurt or injured.

Casey too the usually always loud mouth buffoon was quiet and calm and speaking to Dwight, even if he didn't hear or understand, he hoped he did and the familiar voice would hlep. After all April and Casey had been on visits to the TreeTop Community before too! " Sorry Dwight man, we didn't mean to freak out - and for strapping ya down, not nice..." quietly so Donnies explanation could be heard. He too was becoming calmer. In fact the entire Pigsty's populace would be feeling it. Those that had heard Leo's first roar and those that had been here since.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:35 am

Everything was overwhelming. The confusion and pain certainly did not help matters any. The wounds had healed, but the ache and fatigue was still there....and rhe hunger. Dehydration. His blood soaked shirt sticking to his body, causing him to shiver. Mikko's blood may have healed him, but it was not a miracle 'fix all' cure, and it would not be without complications...

The tension seemed to be subsiding within those near him, which in turn eased his own anxiety and fear, and finally the restraints were removed after Judith and Casey's reassurances came... his bloodshot and tired gaze taking in all of the faces, a weak, tired nod at Casey....

"I..don't want to hurt anybody..." His tone strained, throat dry.

So many uncertainties and while he felt in control...he had not been when he had gone for the transfusion line, craving the taste and satisfaction of blood...

..and he knew what that meant. If he was being isolated, he probably couldn't be with Sherry, and that thought caused his anxiety to rise. He had gone through isolation before, back at Sanctuary. After Negan had mutilated his face and Sherry was forbidden of even speaking to him. He had to go through all of the fear and pain and uncertainties alone... he reached for her hand, just needing any ounce of physical contact before it wasn't allowed...

Gabe was enjoying the closeness even though it felt somewhat forbidden, considering what she had gone through tonight. Hearing that she felt that he should talk things out with Aaron, he knew she was right.

"Yeah. I know. I mean, wouldn't have been brought back to Treetop if it wasn't for him. Daryl was skeptical and wanted to leave me out there. Dunno why I reacted that way towards 'im... guess it was because I dunno what I felt..."

Noticing that Sandy was gone, Daryl painfully pushed himself up and went on the hunt, and it didn't take long to spot his daughter. Of course she was with Noah, those two were inseparable....

"Sandy... c'mon, you need to get some rest..." He told her, gesturing for her to come to him, because every step was painful....
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:41 am

Sherry took hold of Dwight's hand and gave it a squeeze. I want to stay with him. I know he wont hurt me. It'll be ok.

Michonne gave a sigh and nodded to her. Someone will be close by if you need anything.

Finally everything seemed settled. Dwight would be going to a lock down but he wouldn't be alone. Sherry was glad that Michonne would allow her to stay with her husband. She knew that Dwight wouldn't do anything to harm her. It was scary seeing him drink the blood, but deep down she knew she had nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:48 am

Daryl wanted to leave you out there? That bastard. I'm glad they brought you back, and I understand your confusion. You probably lashed out because you were angry with yourself in a way. But I think Aaron deserves an apology. And Gracie needs her Gabby. Mikko added that last part with a cheeky grin.

He just better not try to take you from me.

Because Mikko already put clams on Gabe. She wasn't one to sit around and grieve. She knew that Eugene was in a better, happer, place. Death had came and taken him. SO why shouldn't she be happy too? Tho explaining all that to Evelyn was going to be a whole nother thing.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 12:52 am

Sandy was helping Noah put together a blanket fort for them to sleep in. But her dad came in and told her she had to leave. She gave her cutest pout.

But daaaaaaaad. We're building a blanket fort so we can sleep in. I can't go.

Maggie gave Daryl a sympathetic look.

Maybe you can spend the night tomorrow night. Tonight you should be with your parents.

ok...

She told Noah that she had to go before getting up and heading over to Daryl.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:54 am

Again.

Leonardo waited until most were listening.

And well once the tv screen on the wall had been turned on and he knew he was broad casting across the community as a whole, he speaks voice easily carrying. " TreeToppers, this has been a trying and difficult time, plenty of you are hurting, grieving -" the screen behind him show his face in one half of a split screen, the other half divided into two segments and slowly panning though the array of screen camera arrangements scattered throughout the Pigsty and Isengard and other places. " And... as I have known a lot of you as good friends and friends and family -" a bit of a nod at Judith. " I share the grief with you all. So I will not keep yous up too long so you all might rest and recuperate. I do ask you comply with rules to keep ours and your own kin safe as we can. No murder, rape or abuse of any kind, these will carry punishment of imprisonment, exile or death depending on severity of cases. Theft, vandalism, unruly behaviour is discouraged and will be punished with confinement or isolation or community services. Signs of illness or infection are to be taken seriously and may result in containment which lasts twenty four hours, to confinement with limited visitations or isolation in which only medical personal will have access. And please do not come and go from here as you please -" a firm glance around, " of course even though locked down, you all are not trapped here, but for our safety and yours, if there is a need of a mission of recovery or burial or scavenging or hunting then please bring it to myself, my wife Erica, my brothers, April or Casey, Lilo, Stitch or Jumba and arrangements will be made to provide a suitable team of volunteers and vehicles for an excursion. If and or when yous are well and looking to move on we will help out and discuss things with your current leaders. Your vehicles have been moved to where all of ours are parked they will be checked over those in terrible shape added to scrapings others given some maintenance and refuelled and placed with the working vehicles in the carparking attached to this used to be police headquaters." a nod to Michonne and Judith. And making sure they all knew they wont be forced to stay and or go if they all decide to remain among this community. The screen flicking to pictures of the leaders, the coalition, His brothers, himself, Erica, April, Lilo, Casey, Splinter, Jumba and Stitch.

" Meals come almost regularly through the day, announced about a half hour ahead and snacks will be available at all times. Water is always about and we have a range of daily chores and activities for all ages, that will be written on the doors whilst yous are in here for those who would like to participate. Alcohol consumption is to be kept limited please, above eighteens and only after with evening meal or during celebrations. Yous all may go about as you please, doors and gates to the outside are guarded, locked, fortified and or welded down with few guarded exceptions and if you want to travel to the main community please put in a request, but there are rooms turned into parks and or library or art rooms, a skate park and or gym or pool to keep busy. All children under twelve are to be in their families sleeping quarters by nine at night and teens up to seventeen may be out until midnight barring special exceptions, there are classes and activities just for them offered throughout the day too. Those with no families under the age of seventeen will be found a companion and will stay with them, the toilets and showering rooms provided are out of this room and down the hall to the right and left for ladies and gents respectively, yous will be supplied with toiletries and towels soon enough and during these colder months I suggest trying to keep to day time washing when able, all showers are timed to five minutes. Yous will see giant rats wondering about, they are part of the security and do not attack without provocation." he gestures to one large brown bodied fellow splayed across the all from the open doors where Pigsty members were writing the chores and activities for the next two days up, just resting but ears flicking. " And in the event there is an attack all our hydro, solar and wind turbine power will be redirected to defences and the rats will gather and lead all non fighters away to secret locations only they know. We have a series of back up places for starting anew if need be. If unsure of anything I have covered as briefly as I can, at any time please ask. And you will see screens like these around that will come on when there is an announcement or during meal times."

" a physical and medical once over per person in the morning before yous go wondering about please the medical team will be here in the morning please alert them to any dental or mental health, pre or post natal and or anything else like counselling if needed."

And the more serious introduction to being a part of the Atlantic community for now out of the way he smiles gently, " It has been a trying time for you all so I sincerely hope you all are reasonably well enough to be apart of our Snoggletog festival, sort of a combined christmas, hanukkah, new year and harvest day were we travel to a separate location, share stories, race the vehicles, compete in games and entertain each other with music and gifts and frivolity. For now though, please rest. Thank you for your attention." The screen behind him had shifted during his speech to show pictures of the previous festivals.

And as he had spoken, his calm reaching further out - his skin glitters a little as if his scales were tiny flecks of emeralds and jade, his blue eyes glowing a bit. He will leave them now unless they have further need of him but most likely spend some time in the mess hall here going over the papers he'd been interrupted over earlier, he'll need to add the additional TreeTopper people to his estimates of how best to ration water, food, supplies and power usage. Sides Erica will be here soon and whilst his babies were safe with their Ratpa he would meet his wife here when she came.

April and Lilo busy themselves making sure all in this big hastily arranged room had beds and last little injuries where being dealt with, Stitch hurrying away to get Sherry some bedding. Mikey smiling and moving away to organise a trolley of toiletries.

Good thing about living in a city they had scavenged a lot! And made and grew a lot more of their own.

~~

A nod, "of course, this is containment though so only close kin and only up to four visitors at a time until the twenty four hours are up. I will have a cot organised for you Sherry to stay here..." Donnie finally relaxes and smiles and pats Dwights shoulder lightly, " sorry man, it was necessary and we'll keep you here a night to make sure everything is okay, try to get some sleep and trust us please, we wont hurt you if we do restrain you it's for your safety and ours not to be malicious." he then smiles and flicks his wrist projection on so those in this room would hear Leo's words.

Casey taking a moment to slip an arm about his mates shell and move closer to his side, the pair moving back a little so Sherry could get closer and just listen. Of course nothing in the speech was new to them. They just enjoyed hearing it.

~~

most of the community was listening in

Jumba had paused on the way of guiding Joker and Ally away, though he was slow giving the girl plenty of time to dispute the guys claim to her if she wanted. He turned on a screen near them as they wait for the newbie care package.

~~

Erica wrote:
Even all the way up to where Erica was waiting to make sure Raphael and Jade were going to be fine without her for a little while, her eyes widening when she hears over her phone Leo's words... Tre Toppers...

Judith... Carl?!

Her skin takes on a sort of glittering soft glow and her eyes flash blue with anxiety to go, go see what has gone wrong and why the TreeToppers were here!! But she will wait and patiently until Raph is comfortable.

Last edited by Leonardo Hamato on Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Dieair came up from behind Donnie with fresh cloths and blankets for Dwight and Sherry. She listened to Leo's announcment and waited for him to finish before speaking.

Here be fresh cloths and blankets to make you more comfortable. She told the couple and handed the items to Sherry.

Sherry took the things with thanks.

Having done all she could for everyone, Dieair decided to return to her own room for now. She would get some sleep knowing that tomorrow would be a busy day for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*   New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan* - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings *Six years later* (December) *Hamato Clan*
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next