Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Hearing her words, feeling the kiss caused his body to ease, the tension slowly melting away..even if the words had left a lasting effect, at least for now.. it still hurt..

"We are square.." He said with a small now, finally turning to face her, arms wrapping around her for a hug..

"I will do my best to work on that..."
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:17 pm

The snow continued to fall, unforgiving of his situation and the immense heartache he was feeling... he had lost it all. His life before, Sherry was by his side, even after the outbreak.. they had found this place together, thought things could be okay. He had led the people, until Negan and his men showed up, and took it all away. Now, he was threatening to take away the last bit of happiness he was capable of feeling..

Finally pushing himself up from the ground, he headed back towards the car, not yet ready to return to the mall. He had a lot of thinking to do, and deep down, he knew Sherry was right, but he couldn't.. no.. he wouldn't give up on her....

Making the long and painful trek back to the car, he barricaded himself inside the car, teary eyes drifting over to the backpack he had packed for their escape.. and the celebration he had hoped for after... the neck of the bottle of whiskey sticking out like a beacon...

Shaky hand reaching to grab it, hesitation, and finally breaking the seal, taking a long swig...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 pm

Mikko melted into his hug. She was relived that they were ok and that she hadn't totally screwed up but she knew that she needed to be more careful about what she said in the future. A person could only forgive so many times before they had enough. And she knew that she had been too harsh. She told him how she felt, but not in a way that was constructive, it had only hurt him.

She squeezed him tightly then leaned up to plant a kiss on his lips.

I need to apologize to the others too. They already don't like me and I know I didn't help change their opinions of me. To be honest I kinda just want us to go home and snuggle in bed with snacks. She told him with a grin.

But I know this is important. I hope they don't ask me anything too crazy.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:38 am

Maggie began playing with Glenn's hair, twirling it between her fingers and running her nails lightly over his scalp as she listened to the women. The turtles sounded like good allies to have, especially when it came to fighting their enemies. She was pretty excited to sit down with them and have a chat. Maybe Mike could teach her how to make that dish he brought.

And that brought to mind another thought.

If they learned how to fight, and cook and were so very human, how did they live in the sewer? It must have had all the comforts of home.

They must have some real know how to fix up the sewer with home comforts. They are young I would imagine that a bunch of teens would still want what all teens want. TV. Video games. And we've tasted their cooking so I'm guessing they had a stove. And then all that had to stay hidden from sewer workers.

And gators. Michonne added.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Oh yeah.. that was certainly doing the trick! Eyes fluttering and threatening to close as Maggie's fingers worked their magic, but fighting to stay awake.. to listen, though.. a losing battle...

Lots of talk about the Turtles, they seemed interesting, and nice from what little he had been around them. He had no idea that his panic had upset poor Mike...

...turtles... he remembered an unbelievable piece of info that he had been told when just a kid...

Eyes still fluttering, he tried to suppress a yawn....

"My sister....she told me turtles can breathe from their butts...."

The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Returning the squeeze and a small smooch, yes, the words had been harsh and would take some time to completely let go, if he could ever. He held such things to heart...

"That does sound nice, but indeed- this is important. I doubt they will ask you anything too crazy..." And managing to overhear Glenn's comment about the abilities of Turtles, a small hint of a grin. "Nothing crazier than that.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 2:38 am

Let's hope not.

She took his hand and lead him out to the others. It was obvious by some of the looks she was getting that she wasn't fully welcomed back, and she felt that the girls disproved of her and Eugene making up and being together. That feeling was justified when Michonne spoke up with an "oh so you two worked things out I see." Her tone oozed with dissapointment.

Mikko didn't let it get to her though, she waited for Eugene to sit and then took a seat on his lap.

yeah, we made up. She answered with a smile and kissed Eugene's cheek. and I'm sorry I stormed out of here like that....Sooooo we're talking about the turtles? I know them a little. I mean they would beat up my boyfriend at the time and his friend at least twice a week. But I never got too pissed at the turtles for it. They were just protecting the city and Bee and Rock were...not.

So you hung out with criminals? Maggie asked.

yeah, but I never joined in their activities. in fact I made sure to stay far away from that due to my career. I didn't want to lose sponsers or anything.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:26 pm

....and it seemed the guy was trying to not deal with him. This only added to Raph's suspicions..

"Not so fast... we need to have a little chat first.." He told him, moving to block the door. He spotted Casey and Mike, giving a small nod at his bud, indication that he wasn't ignoring, but for now these newcomers had his full attention...

"Empty yer pockets..."
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 pm

"I'll get you soup.. then join you!!" Pete promised, leaning in for a quick kiss before heading towards the kitchen, but the knock at the door halted him in his tracks. Glancing through the peephole, he opened the door once it was obvious it wasn't a threat, but one of the Turtles. Donnie.. the brains!

A smile stretched across his lips as he opened the door, gesturing for him to come in.. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Carl spared a smile at Beth as he tucked the flower's stem behind her ear, then pressed a kiss against her forehead. The topic was the Turtles, and Glenn who was obviously fighting sleep and painkillers mentioned turtles ..weird ability, if true...

"Yeah, everything's fine..." He told her, just as Eugene and Mikko joined them. It was clear that Michonne wasn't happy over the fact the couple had made up...

...now, time to get to know Mikko. If they were ever going to be able to trust her....

"Career? What did you do before?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 10:16 pm

And with that said the subject soon turned to her career. She looked over at Carl more then eager to talk about what she did before the outbreak.

Parkor. Free running. It was never big in the states but over seas it was huge! I got into it when I was pretty young and by the time I was 17 I was competing in France and winning lots of money. I was in magazines and in commercials. I got to travel a lot. When the outbreak happen my training really came in handy. I’m fast, nimble, and steady on my feet. I was even an olympic hopeful.

Mikko smiles proudly.

but it’s because of these talents that I know I can be useful to this group.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 11:14 pm

This is getting ridiculous! We don't have to stand here and take this harassment from some over grown reptile! Is this how you treat all your residents? Are you just profiling us? Like I said before, but you are clearly too slow to understand, we were given a key to a room and told we were welcomed here if you have a problem with that then you can take it up with the young lady that served me.

Looking passed Raph Joker spotted Digger and pointed him out.

He knows the woman I'm talking about it.

Digger finished his beer and tossed it away before throwing his hands up in the air. Let's leave me out of this, mate.

Turning on his heals, Joker snapped his fingers at Bane who followed suit. I'd like to get a shower in before Batsy finds out i'm here. Let's go Bane.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm

You may be useful, but that doesn't mean we can trust you. We seen that you get upset easily and walk out on situations. You admitted to hanging out with criminals, I know for a fact that you enjoyed killing those people even though you did save us from Terminus, you spread a virus that may have caused more harm in the long run and took joy in doing so. You admitted to wanting to eat Glenn! Your kid is a walker, and I'm not totally convince that you're not over the taste of human flesh.

I don't trust you. I don't think any of us should trust you. I worry about Eugene's safety with you, and no I don't believe that you have any real feelings for him. I don't know what your motives are but I think you're just using him.

If it were up to me I would have tossed you and your dangerous kid out of the mall. What are you feeding him anyway? If he's a walker he must be getting food from some kind of source....I don't like any of this. That's all I have to say about it.

She leaned against Daryl and pulled his arms around her holding onto his arms.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Beth smiled brightly at the gift a light blush came over her cheeks at the kiss. It was the sweet affections that made her all giggly and blushing especially when others were around. But she loved all the attention that she got from Carl. She was also happy to hear that everything was alright.

Like Michonne she was disppointed that Eugene and Mikko made up. It wasn't because she didn't want them to be together or that she didn't want Eugene to be happy. But Mikko seemed like such a bad fit for him. She felt that maybe he wasn't able to stand up to her and that upset her.

But for now things were calm.

Beth took a seat next to Carl and listened as Mikko explained about the turtles and her ex, and friends. Then the subject of her career came up and that was kind of interesting. Indeed Mikko did seem like someone who would come in handy, if she could be trusted. The only way to know for sure would be to put her to the test.

But when Michonne spoke up and went off on all the reasons not to trust Mikko Beth looked over at Carl.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Casey growls stepping between the men and way past. "Noooooo turn around and do as my bud says - we don't care if a blond gave you a key - she should not have done that and if it's the blond I am thinking of she will be spoken to." Either Raph would or one of the others, or himself. It would not have been Leo's blond, the girl was not stupid. And given the attitude of these guys they most likely would have ended up pin cushions... big sharp iron headed pin cushions.

And from what little he met of Beth, Carl's blond she was no dunderhead either. He was sure it was the not so dead now Mikko. He could never forget when he met her she was eating someone alive so maybe he was prejudiced. But with good reason to be so.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:46 am

Joker had had about enough of these idiots. He snapped his fingers. nonverbal instructions to his body guard to remove their problem.

Bane stepped into action moving between Casey and the Joker. He reached out to with a massive hand to grab Casey's head with intentions to toss him to the side before dealing with the bigger threats.

Bane was pure muscle he was a force not to be messed with. He had beating the likes of killer croc and even batman. Bane was sure he could take on a puny human and some slow ass turtles.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 11:35 pm

Carl placed an arm around Beth as he sat and listened, and it was clear that Michonne still didn't trust Mikko... and he didn't blame her. And now, he felt a responsibility over his group and knew a wrong choice could be fatal....

Mikko certainly had some abilities that could prove helpful and beneficial... but would that come at a cost? Sparing a glance at Eugene, it was clear that all of this talk was making him uncomfortable, especially when his and Mikko's relationship came under fire...

Then the question. His thoughts...

"Well, Michonne's right.." And he looked at Mikko, giving a small shrug.. "You did want to eat Glenn... and you're quick tempered. The way you stormed out of here..what if something upset you out there, would you just leave your partner hanging? We have to work on trusting you first. Glenn's not doing runs anytime soon, but even if you're partnered with Dwight or anyone else.. we have to know. I have to know you're not a threat."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 pm

Mikko glared at Michonne but didn’t say anything back. She wrapped her arms around Eugene and gave him a squeeze silently letting him know that michonne was wrong, she did care about him. Then Carl spoke again agreeing to what Michonne had said. Mikko rolled her eyes.

I’m not going to eat Glenn. And nothing I say is going to convince you you can trust me. You’ll just have to put me in a situation where I can prove it. But. I did save you guys already. And Carl, when you and I were in that pit, I risked myself to get you out. So I think I should get some points for that. I never once thought of ditching you guys even when all hell was breaking loose. I may have some issues but I damn loyal.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Maggie listened on as she continued to play with Glenn's hair. She had started to twist his hair in small braids as far as she was concerned, as long as Glenn wasn't going out there with Mikko she wasn't worried. Of course having others out there with her was dangerous, but her worrying would be doubled if it was Glenn with her as he was the only one she had taken an insterest in eating. Plus she was kinda more interested in learning about the turtles. She met lots of insane people before, but never giant, mutant turtles!

Back to the topic at hand however, she noticed that Daryl had been pretty quite about everything, it was possible that he and Mikko might go out together and his thoughts were important. Course he was pretty drunk at the moment.

Eugene was being pretty quite too, but even though they were basically putting down his girlfriend, Maggie didn't really expect him to speak up too much. confrontation wasn't his thing.

She at least seems pretty attached to Eugene. Maybe for starters we should partner Mikko up with Eugene and send them two on smaller missions. Let her work her way up to bigger things. She finally suggested.

Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 6:48 am

April actually giggled when 'that' question came up, long after meeting her green bros she had asked out loud randomly if they could breath out their 'butts', oy vie the looks she got. Michaelangelo of course had been fighting hysterical laughter and clearly had several 'wanna hear the tune my butt made?' jokes just lined up. Donatello amused but composing himself and thoughts to answer her. Raphael's south park Cartman impression of 'screw you guys - I'ma hit the weights' and leaving them and Leonardo's quiet chuckle but otherwise attempts to look like the calm leader and not an immature teenager like Mikey. Still grinning April finally found a moment to answer the question, " I asked that question myself a while back and Donatello explained to me that yes some species do breath like this, but isn't like the butt-snorkel like mosquito larvae breathe. Rather it's oxygen absorption across tissues. For those no terrapin knowledged, turtles and mutant turtles have what some grossly call a "common poop chute" meaning they poop, pee, mate, and the ladies lay eggs through one hole located on their tail, called a cloaca. In some species of aquatic turtle there are structures called a cloacal bursae, which are essentially highly vascularized, filled with blood vessels which allow oxygen to be absorbed across them. How much can a turtle breathe through this varies from twenty to seventy percent depending on species. Don has said his and his brothers do have said structures and can get a fifty percent oxygen exchange if needed." She explains in her best Donnie rendition.

Well she thought she came off perfectly geeky without too much rambling sciency mumbo jumbo.

Then more serious talk. She looks at Mikko, not saying much, she did not know much about that time in which yes the woman had saved a few of this numbers lives, though Erica did mention the then dead looking Mikko had tried to take herself, Judith, near death Glenn, pregnant Maggie and injured Carl off to be the rescue team. The woman may be loyal, but seemed to make poor decisions, especially under pressure. And the woman had not answered anything about her dangerous son - whom Lilo and Erica already had seen attack someone in the mall. She wondered if she should bring that up or Mikko would be honest about it?

She listens mostly. She was not sure if her green brothers were going on teams with these guys. And it was not mentioned now so she didn't know if she should offer anything as far as idea went so just listened.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 am

Peter Parker wrote:
"I'll get you soup.. then join you!!" Pete promised, leaning in for a quick kiss before heading towards the kitchen, but the knock at the door halted him in his tracks. Glancing through the peephole, he opened the door once it was obvious it wasn't a threat, but one of the Turtles. Donnie.. the brains!

A smile stretched across his lips as he opened the door, gesturing for him to come in.. "Hi!"

The door opened and the friendly youth was there, Donatello remembered his manners, and bent forward in a bow of greeting, "Konnichiwa Peter, was hoping I could spare a few moments of yours and Miss Gwens time, swap some tips on these suits and bring these around from Dr. Lilo." straightening and smiling in a friendly manner pushing his glasses up his snout a little.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 am

Hiding a snigger Lilo did not want to admit she almost asked Raphael the same very question during one of those times she was helping him through more mental tasks of gaining full control of his new alien tech bionic arm. His brother handled the more technical side of that.

Thankfully she never did. And now she had an answer!

When talk was more serious Lilo tilted her head taking in the chatter.

Stitch hearing the question and April's answer gave a sort of soft evil cackle of his own. Hah!
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Ooooh soup sounded so good. Gwen returned his kiss with a smile. Sounds good.
hurry back.
She pulled the covers up to her chin snuggling into the couch.

When Peter walked off there was a knock at the door. Gwen pushed herself up on her elbows in an attempt to see who was at the door when Pete answered it. She was surprised to see that it was one of the turtles, but got herself into a upright sitting position not wanting to appear too sickly and weak, even though that's how she was feeling.

Donnie, right? No need to call me miss. she told the turtle from the couch. Invite our guest in, Pete.

Truth was she was not feeling up to having guest, but it would have been rude to turn away Don. Plus she felt that Don wouldn't have paid them a visit for no reason and was interested in what he wanted to talk about and what he had from Lilo.

She pulled the blanket up over herself and leaned back against the corner of the couch, giving Don room to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:19 am

Mikey skipped - yep skipped after Casey.

Hey he was not letting the chance to hang about a big bro like fart in a spacesuit slip away! And he was about to give the dude advancing on Casey like that a shock, he grins and breaks his skipping - he would appear to vanish out of their lines of sight and simply drop down beside his tall human vigilante bud -

- his ukulele out and playing a few intense notes "Boo ya ka sha!!"
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:35 pm

Maybe that's true. But you also spread a new infection. Michonne pointed out once again.

And you were going to let Glenn die to save to Eugene. Maggie added.

Mikko huffed at that. Right, well. at the time saving my boyfriend seemed a bit more important.

That says a lot about your thinking skills...Let's go back to your kid. what's he eating. what are you feeding him?

Mikko was quiet for a moment then stood up from eugene's lap. She slipped her pants down and pointed to her thigh. Me. A mix of myself and whatever animal is on hand. I also fed him the rest of that woman he attacked in the lobby. I mean. Why let her go to waste, right? Anton eats a lot. She pulled her pants back up and sat back down.

Anything else you guys want to know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next