Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:16 am

Pie was good.

But the atmosphere had become a little uncomfortable.

And even April thought so, though she had sat through worse 'break up' fights - Leo and Raph could do real damage to each other when their brotherhood had a falling out. which it used to do on a regular basis. Sending Don and Mikey either running for cover or to get caught up in it. And how often had she and Casey clashed? - she suspected he actually enjoyed it!

Though nothing like this and whilst not as uncomfortable as Lilo whom watched them go worriedly she was a tad unsettled. A bit of a sigh. Well .... if thats how things go in a non stressful lunch what was Mikko going to be like out on runs? She didn't voice this though here, hearing her name coming back to point and chuckling, "Hey ask away aside personal stuff I promise to be a honest as possible. You's want to know personal details you ask my brothers." she winks a little and gather hers and Lilo's plates together neatly reaching for the next as Lilo shifts. though brother in red seemed very... absent of late?

"I could help too - with Glenn or the tidying up... and don't worry about Stitch he is bullet proof I am sure a child won't damage him too much... and I have dressed him up worse than that." she adds with a soft laugh glancing towards her best buddy he seemed content to play either way.

Indeed Stitch muttered - maybe swears in tantalog his alien tongue but he didnt mind and he allowed the girl to pull him close, dress him. He could have refused and rolled away or crawled up the wall at any time, but was happy to 'model' the cloths and be called Fluffmuffins and all - though maybe he ruined the moment by stitching his tongue up his nostril and fishing out a booger then eating it - but ah well. As long as it kept this girl busy away from the baby.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Mikko made her way to the lobby cursing at herself for not handling things better. Because of her new healing abilities the drugs and liquor wouldn't effect her for long and soon she would sober up and realize her how she was the one acting like a jerk.

She was just made it to the lobby of the mall and was already losing her high.

Her plan was to just sit outside in the parking lot for a little bit and get some fresh air. She would then go back and face the music, apologize to the others and hope that she didn't ruin the lunch too much for everyone else. This wasn't just her fault though. She did mean some of what she said. Eugene was like a robot. He didn't show any human emotion. and no emotions towards her. watching the other couples holding hands and getting close, he tells her to stop when she gets close. Maybe she took it the wrong way, but it seemed he just wanted her to be his trophy. sit by his side, and look pretty.

With a sigh she reached for the front doors but heard a voice behind her before she could leave.

Finally some life in this place! Could you be a doll and help us out.

Fuck! she turned on the guy annoyed. Wha...omgit'syou.

She stood face to face with her villain hero. the joker was real and was asking her for help! everything in her body felt like a wet noodle at that moment. In the flesh. My friend and I just got here and we need a place to lay low.

At first her answer was just a nod as she couldn't find her voice. But finally Mikko was able to speak. I can get you a room. anything you need! Just ask.

She lead Joker and Bane over to the front desk and gave them one of the larger rooms. She handed him the key card, still freaking out on the inside.

Thank you. His voice was cold, like he was trying his best to sound pleasant but was failing. Security isn't very strong here. It was an observation. a statment made as warning that shit's going to go down. Be a dear and don't let anyone know we're here. Can you do that for me?

He got so close to Mikko's face. They're noses were almost touching! Her heart was about to beat right out of her chest. She just nodded and smile. Then he kissed her cheek and she almost passed out right there on the floor! That's my girl. Let's go Bane!

Soon the two villains were gone. Off to their rooms leaving Mikko in a puddle of her fan girl juices.

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Carl was trying hard to hide his irritation. It seemed that nothing could go as planned, and Mikko had to let her emotions get the better of her instead of sticking this out. He was glad, though. At least he knew that she allowed her emotions to control her. Certainly not safe when out on a run. The woman was reminding him of Nicholas...

Swallowing down his frustration, he gave Beth a squeeze before she moved to give Eugene a comforting hug. The big guy's bottom lip quivering with emotion, but trying to hold it together as he hugged Beth, letting it linger for a moment, then nodding at Maggie. He would help Glenn, but his injured friend was also looking at his with sympathy...

"I can make it to the couch.. it's not that far.." Glenn assured Eugene and Lilo, who both offered to help. Painfully standing and trying to mask the discomfort, but Eugene hovered close, just in case.

"I think we can salvage today.." Carl told the others, a small smile when Beth mentioned wanting to know more about the turtles, and her. Some was known about Lilo, but April was a mystery. "Maybe we can get to know each other better..." And he finally stood, stacking up what empty plates there were.. "If anyone's not finished, you're welcomed to bring your plates to the den..." He invited...

Daryl, like Carl, was irritated that things had seemed to blow up. But the day was still young. They still had three of their guests,and hearing Michonne's comment, he leaned in to press another smooch against her cheek, then pushed himself up, snagging another large piece of pie...

"We could play a drinkin' game.. Beth knows all about those..."

Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Beth rolled her eyes and followed everyone to the living room.

A drinking game will only end in someone naked and others scarred for life. She told Daryl.

Maggie Sat on the couch first so that Glenn could lay down and use her as a pillow if he wanted. Hearing about drinking games and that her sister seemed to already have experience with them, with Daryl she looked up at the two.

What the hell? Daryl did you get naked in front of my little sister?

Now this brought up an interesting subject and Michonne was amused. She stood by waiting for that answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 12:40 am

April could not help it. Carl was a bit of a mix of the two brothers she had just been thinking of, the dual nature or Leo's rational, cool under pressure... and immensely pressured the world on ones shoulders sort of way and the fire that raged, but the loyalty and strength and ready, wanting things done now action sort of man Raph was - she reached out and lightly patting his shoulder, "Hey nothing was wasted. Perhaps not everything was covered but we learned. And Master Splinter says as long as something was learned time is never a loss... And we learned a little bit about each other, even Mikko." she reassures gently her tone encouraging.

And a soft chuckle, she followed a little but waited for the others to get comfy first, "and I think that sounds like a funny story though I... never really liked alcohol so any game on that front I will bow out... or have water.... and eeeeeee!" she was amused - she muffled her squeeee and turned her green eyes on Carl, "may I hold your sister? please?" a half beg - she and Casey may never intended to have their own, but boy was she looking forward to adopting!

Lilo stayed back watching Glenn go but understanding with Eugene by his side he should be okay and that right now he didn't need to be molly coddled. She fixed up a huge plate of food for Stitch and piles some not being used ones - hers and April's on the bench near the sink, she meant it she would help clean up after. those bits done for now she follows into the lounge a giggle hearing April's words and sighing a little, "Unless that is a coconut mojito no thanks. though am up for questions too if yous have them for me and Stitch."

Last edited by Lilo Pelekai on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wtf ipad green! not blue! :P)
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 am

Digger was listening in behind a wall in the lobby the whole time. when the Joker finally left he quietly snuck up behind Mikko.

You can breath now.

Mikko jumped in the air, knocking off some pens from the desk in the process. HOLY SHIT! Don't do that! She grabbed her chest and tried to still her racing heart. She was sure she was going to have a stroke before she made it back to the party.

You really not going to tell anyone that a known psycho path is in the mall? Digger asked. He hopped up on the counter taking a seat, and pulled a bag of red twizzlers from his coat pocket. he pulled one out for himself then pointed the bag at Mikko offering her one.

She gave him a questioning look but did take a candy. Thanks. And...I did make a promise. Can't go back on that. Plus if you hadn't Noticed, there was already psycho paths in the mall. She took a bite of the candy then hopped up on the counter beside Digger.

You going to say anything?

None of my business. I'm just a little sad to see Harley missing. Guess she didn't make it. Bastard probably used her for bait or something.

Mikko just nodded. She wasn't much of a Harley Quinn fan. Quinn was the one that made poor Joker insane. Least...that's how she saw it. But turns out they were real people! So maybe it wasn't how it was written.

I saw you were headed out. Going anywhere interesting? Digger asked breaking Mikko's thoughts.

Another nod. Then she shook her head. No just needed some air. Got into a fight with my boyfriend and caused a small scene at a nice get together. So now I have to go back to the party and apologize to everyone. Not to the boyfriend though. I'm still upset with him. It feels like I'm always upset with him.

I'm no expert, but maybe he shouldn't be your boyfriend.

You're probably right. The logic side of me agrees with that. The emotional side wants to stay and work it out.

Fuck relationships. The world ended. I say just have fun while you're still alive.
We could have some fun. How about we head back to my place.

Mikko raised a brow and took another twizzlers from him. As tempting as that is.
I have to decline. I do still have a boyfriend and I'm no cheater. But I'll hit you up if I'm ever single.

I'll hold you to that. So what's this guy's name? what's he look like? I need details so I know who to kill.

Mikko chuckled and slipped off the counter. yeeeeeeah. Killing my lovers will not get you in my pants, it's quite the turn off actually. I better head back to the party. good talking to you, I like the accent. sexy.

That's not the only think about my that's sexy! He called after her.

Digger took a beer out of his coat pocket and popped it open, chugging it down as he watched her turn the corn and head to the apartments. Girls were a strange creature.
Back to top Go down
Abaddon

Abaddon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am

Ewwww! Abby batted Stitch's nose. Bad fluffymuffin!That's gross.

Not that she was one to tell someone what was gross or not.

Soon everyone was coming into the living room. She grabbed Stitch and hugged him to her protectivly worried that someone would come and take him from her. Because he was hers now!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Now with a clear head, Mikko slowly made her way back to the room. On the way she grabbed flowers from the vase in the hall way. What a waste of liquor, she thought. If she got sober so quickly from being so drunk before. And she never did fully get that high. Seems there was some down sides to healing quickly.

Finally back at the room she stood in front of the door.

Mikko waited there for a moment thinking of her apology. What she was going to say to Maggie and to Eugene. If they would even let her in the room. If Michonne had her way they would turn her away and she would never see any of them again.

Flowers in one hand for Eugene, she raised her free hand and gave three hard knocks. Then waited...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 pm

The last week had been spent healing and trying to adapt to his new, robotic arm. It certainly took some getting used to. Fortunately pain was kept to a minimal due to painkillers and having a natural high tolerance...

When able, he would join his brothers in training, and spent time with Leo, whenever that didn't interfere with his time with Erica. He still didn't fully trust the situation with her, and perhaps a little jealous that his brother was able to find love after the world ended.. but he would never admit that.

There was also tons of downtime spent with his dad, grateful to have him back.

He had only been on his new appointed job for a couple of days, but felt he had made progress. And today would be no different...

Spotting the questionable men with Mikko, his features turned into a grimace as he approached, not yet recognizing them...

Reaching with his robotic arm, he snagged the bigger of the two (Bane) with his robotic arm, and gave him a forceful tug backwards...

"Not so fast....who gave you clearance to find your own room?" He asked, using his size and strength to pull him from the wall, his good hand reaching for a sai...

This did not have to get ugly, but he was all for playing hard ball is these fellas wanted that, and they certainly looked like the rough type. The one certainly looked like a famous villain .. those tattoos, a dead giveaway....
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:36 pm

The last week had been spent in worry and trying his absolute young best to take care of Gwen! This was new ground to him. He never thought he would have a stable relationship, much less be expecting a little one! He was still so young himself! 15.. but if you did the deed, things could happen! And, he was the same age as that Carl fellow... if that kid with no supernatural powers was having to grow up and make mature calls, then he certainly needed to, too...

Kids didn't get to be kids in this world...

He had stuck my Gwen's side, catering to her every need. He missed the pup, but after finding out she was in good hands, he was okay with letting her go. Soon, he would have little free time on his hands, anyway....

And today was no different. He had stuck ever so close to Gwen, trying to do anything for her he possibly could, and they both agreed after her pain and suffering, this would be their last. The fact that she was always so sick made him feel extremely guilty...

".. anything I can do for you??" He asked for what had to be the umpteenth time today...
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:39 pm

Had it not been for the added strength of Raph's robotic arm, Bane wouldn't have been so easily moved. But the large man did falter and spin around on the turtle. He grabbed onto Raph's arm ready for a fight when Joker intervened.

No one. The Joker answered as he motioned for Bane to cool it. There was no need to cause a fight and get kicked out the mall so soon.

It was that lovely young lady with the colorful hair that gave us our room. She was quite eager to help, reminds me of someone else I use to know. Perhaps I'll look for her if I have other needs. He produced an activated key card between his fingers and waved it in front of him. He gave a menacing grin.

I believe we're done here.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Gwen would be lying if she said she didn't like all the extra attention she was getting. too bad she was sick a lot of the time and was unable to fully enjoy it. She also felt bad that she worried Pete so much. She wasn't too worried about her own safety, not this early in anyway. She was sick but she didn't feel like she was dying. Then again she didn't really know what that felt like.

Once again she found herself getting weak and having to lay down. But at least she wasn't stuck in bed this time. She wanted to decorate for Christmas! So she was in the living room and laying on the couch.

Pete as always by her side.

She smiled at him and reached up to ruffle his hair.

I want a partridge in a pear tree. And maybe some broth. But you don't have to get that now. Now you can snuggle with me. She told him and attempted to pull him on the couch with her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 pm

The last week had been nothing short of amazing. Lexi was really falling for Laz, and why wouldn't she? The guy was the total catch. He was sweet, handsome, and amazing with Kai... and Kai loved him. Things had certainly began to blossom between them, and with her body healing, she was certainly ready to take things to the next level.

She had been up early, trying to do things that she was out of practice with. House cleaning.. the normal things that just felt... weird. Watching Laz get ready for the gym, she smile, wishing she could join him, but knowing it wasn't a good idea since she was still healing...

"Gonna go work them buns?" She asked, walking over to give his backside a smack...
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Feeling incredibly upset, Eugene tried to busy himself as much as possible, helping Glenn to the couch, though, he could tell Glen was embarrassed by all the attention...

Once he was settled, he excused himself into the kitchen to tidy up and do what dishes that Stitch would not be 'cleaning'. Mikko's words echoing in his head... maybe he wasn't human, maybe he couldn't feel like she wanted him to, but then why did her words hurt so much...

Getting a little teary eyed, being too far away from the door to hear the knock, the running water also aiding in muffling the sound...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Slow going, but Glenn made it to the couch.. thankful that Eugene and the others weren't overbearing with their thoughtfulness to help. The less attention that his condition drew.. the better. He could tell Eugene was upset, but in his condition and muscles protesting his every move, following the guy wasn't really an option, and he was sure their brainy friend just wanted a moment alone..

curling up on the couch, he rested his head in Maggie's lap and reached for the folded blanket that was kept on the armrest of the couch, pulling it over him. A sigh of contentment as his achy muscles were allowed to relax, still wishing he could be better company, but hopeful that even after Mikko bailing on what was supposed to put them more at ease with her, getting to hang with Lilo and get to know April a little better would put things back on a more positive track....

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Hearing April's reassurance, Carl managed a small smile, thankful for her words. She seemed to hold the wisdom of both Hershel and his own father, encouraging even when things were as they were. A nod of thanks, and then her attention was on his little sister, who was starting to wake..

"Yeah, sure. You can hold her.." And he knew that Judith was probably getting hungry..

Approaching the door, he looked through the peep hole, sighing in frustration when he saw Mikko. She had returned, and not within an amount of time it would take someone to become sober, so that meant she probably returned to tear into Eugene again...

Finally opening the door, the frustration was clear on his features....

"What?" There was an unfiltered sharpness to his tone. She had flowers, maybe a truce for Eugene, but he was not going to put up with anything less...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:57 pm

When the door open everything Mikko had went over to say in her head had left her. So for a few moments she stood there in silence.

uh...I sobered up and came back. wanted to apologize to everyone and talk to Eugene. I brought him flowers. Can I come in?

She looked over Carl's shoulder and seen Michonne a few feet away watching them with her arms folded. the woman was letting Carl handle the situation was going to stay close just in case.

Mikko pulled one of the flowers from the bunch and handed it to carl. Daisy?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:03 pm

"Neh, I didn't get nekkid.." Daryl tried to reassure Maggie that he had not scarred her little sister. He plopped down in the recliner and pulled Michonne into his lap, looping his arms around her waist. "She had a good time..burnt down a house.."
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Michonne was hyper focused on the interaction between Mikko and Carl. She stood in the living room though not wanting to step on Carl's toes and letting him handle the woman. But if she went off and attacked she wanted to be there to step in.

She was so focused on the front door however, that she wasn't paying attention to Daryl and didn't notice him reaching out for her.

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled back and let out a shriek in surprise.

Now on Daryl's lap she gave him a playful slap. You nearly scared me half to death. But she would let it slid and nuzzled a few kisses against his cheek. A little warning next time. I was making sure our returned guest wasn't here to cause any trouble.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:20 pm

Maggie made sure Glenn was comfortable, helping him cover up. She rested an arm over him and took his hand in hers.

setting a house on fire. Let's make sure we keep you away from all flames while you're drinking then.

Beth rolled her eyes. It was cool. We had fun. maybe next time we can get naked.

Beth!

What?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Carl did not want to let her in.. even if she claimed to be sober. She certainly seemed to be, but even though she said that she wanted to apologize and talk to Eugene, would it be a repeat of earlier? But, they also needed to know more about her. Even if he couldn't trust her now, she obviously had a connection to Eugene...

Hesitating before taking the flower, not seeing a purpose in plants that would quickly die... but.. Beth would surely like it. Finally, he took it and opened the door to let her in, then locked it behind them...

"Don't make me regret this."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 11:31 pm

Mikko walked back inside the room and quickly scanned the place for Eugene. You wont. Before I talk to the others I want to talk to Eugene. where is he?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:14 pm

After brief hesitation, Carl pointed Mikko towards the kitchen, hoping her mood wouldn't return back to what it was when she stormed out. "He's in there." He told her, then turned to head back to the group just in time to overhear Maggie and Beth...

"Sounds like I missed a party..."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Glenn threaded his fingers through Maggie's, giving her hand a light squeeze as her pressed soft kisses against her knuckles. Hearing the exchange between Beth and Maggie earned a soft grin. Everything had been so doom and gloom here lately, it was good they could have a light hearted moment. The sisters needed to spend more time together for sure.

He remembered his first, and last experience with alcohol. Daryl had pressured him, and the next morning.. omg, he thought he was going to die! He would certainly pass on any future drinking, but it would be amusing watching the others...

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks. Happy that Carl allowed her the chance to apologize to everyone, Mikko quietly walked into the kitchen and stepped up behind Eugene. She reached up tapping his shoulder with the flowers.

Hey.

She spoke softly but didn’t wait for a response before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a tight hug from behind. Resting her head against his back.

i’m sorry. I’m an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next