Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins
Original Character

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Erica ignored laughter, she and all their meals in the end would have the last laugh, she even was nice enough to warn them.

What did bother her as they were shut back in was her own words before. " Beth? Michonne?" she asks softly feeling about in the dark, "I'm sorry for saying not part of your group, even if don't really feel like I am or deserve to be considered so, I would still defend yous with my life. Would do so now if I thought anything tried wouldn't end in being shot full of holes." not sure if Michonne was still unconscious or if Beth too far beyond hearing in fear and pain, recalling the cutting.

She was leaving them, and it made dread in her belly. And needed to say it. Eyes slowly adjusting. Hands finding her fellow lady prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:51 pm

"No. I fear that it is you that will leave me...." Eugene admitted before being interrupted by the hard shove that urged him forward. It was scary going past the death hounds, but he managed, mainly for the fear of being shot.

Once inside the cell, he nodded at Maggie and gently laid Mikko at the foot end of the bed. Indeed, not much room, but certainly better than the floor.

He heard all of the taunting as he gathered the first aid kit, frightened by the man's cruelty. And. Poor Glenn. It certainly sucked to be Asian right now. He was glad to be just some white guy with a mullet.

He wordlessly gathered the first aid kit and set about treating Mikko's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm

It's ok. I think you would fit in with our group just fine. Beth said sounding a little sniffly. I think...We're safe from being eaten. I'm pretty sure we were sent here to be used as a scare tactic. I'm more worried about you.

Michonne was just coming out of her sleep her voice could be heard, low, asking if everyone was alright and what had happen. Beth tried to fill her in as much as she could. Sadly all they could really do was wait to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Mikko was not impressed with the man's taunting. Nor was she fearful of any of it. When Carl spoke up she was quick to correct him. We'll kill you... When Eugene came back with the first aid kit she leaned against the wall and let him patch her up as much as he could.

Reaching out she took hold of his hand and gave it a squeeze. I promise... only death can take me from you and.. she'll have a hell of a time doing so. I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me.

She gave Eugene a smile before turning to Maggie with the same cheerful smile. We're having a baby.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:33 pm

The sweater was a much needed comfort, alleviating some of the basement's frigid conditions. Being low on blood made it even colder for him.Now remotely warm and in the arms of his Love, it was increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open...

..and finally, he allowed them to close. Unfortunately, that comfort wouldn't last. The sound of the cell's door opening and closing caused his eyes to flutter open, fixating on the man that taunted him. Called him Chinese. Common misconception, but he was too drained to even be annoyed. And then, announcing his fate. He had known. Negan mentioned shipping him off,but he wanted to spare Maggie of that. Now, she knew.

Yes. He was scared. After what he had just been through, he had no doubt they would send him off to slaughter. Still, he tried to hide that fear. Then, the guy hinted at what happened back in the infirmary which caused his heart to sink. How he wanted to spare everyone of knowing. Even if it was clear everyone knew what had happened to him. How he had been taken advantage of.

He felt the familiar sting of tears, but would not allow them to fall. Still, he feared his minutes were numbered. Because no one was granted a Happily Ever After in this world. He would die without meeting his children, but.. if Maggie and the little ones were safe, they were at the top of his priority list. He would not allow Maggie to put herself in danger.

Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 4:56 pm

She smiled in the dark and found Beth's shoulder but was gentle in the squeeze, " maybe, still I am new and all, but thank you... I laughed before because they are killing themselves doing this, and sometimes it is the only thing left to a prisoner you know?" finally she explained and hearing Michonne her other hand reached down brushing somewhere searching for a hand to help the other woman any way she could, considering Beth's words and smiling a little wolfishly in the shafts of some bits of lit that filtered in through rust holes or ...

Bullet holes...

" I will be fine no matter what. Death is the least of my fears. Both the woman thing that allowed Carl to see his dad and the one day physical demise of my body, though I would heart ach for the new lover I found this morning... however I fear nothing they can or might do, these lot of Negan and his stormtroopers, well for me, little worried and fearful what's to become of all yous." none of them savory, hoping some of her calm and fearlessness of her future would rub off on Beth a little, for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Maggie gave a small smile back and congragulated both Mikko and Eugene. Though she had a feeling he wasn't the father it wasn't her place to say anything on that matter. She gave Glenn another tight squeeze.

No one is taking you out of here. We're going to make sure of that. Just rest.

She kissed his lips and forehead then rested her head against his. We're all going to be alright. We have to be, there are no other options.
Back to top Go down
Terminus

Terminus

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Again the trailer door swung open and two men, this time loaded down with guns hopped inside. Beth scooted back while Michonne tried to get between the men and the other two girls. But she was only kicked to the side.

Erica was lifted up and tossed over the shoulder of one of the men.

Time to go! Say bye to your friends. Doubt you'll be seeing them again.

He hopped down from the trailer and once again the door was slammed shut and locked. The two men were joined by others and Erica was thrown in the back of a van. She was joined by the same two men and the others hopped in the drivers set and front passenger seats. Then they were driving off, once again heading to Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Squuuueeeeeee!!! "Sooooo that is great! Great great great! Must be so thrilled!?" not able to with strain herself and tossing her current papers away -

April caught these! Squeaking in shock! -

And not noting the red haired's fumbling about she squished Gwen in a gentle hug, then Pete - drawing back and watching him blush ... blinking, "well I don't know ... but I did do a course with galactic federation in xeno biology so ... Been there for a few alien human and alien alien hybrid births. Stitch and his cousins have yet to breed." she let's Pete go and moves to examine Gwen herself. "humans seem quiet able to mix breed - with varying degrees of difficulty of gestation." hmmm the sonograph was not giving her what she want she packs the machines aside, "may I please use a machine Stitch built for getting a better image of the developing one? And take some blood tests, and ask for a sample of ... spunk?" directing this but to Pete.

She would need all the knowledge she could gather to help. But she was going to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stitch growls and climbs up the wall so Leo didn't have to keep looking down at him. " Ich! And Moore .... didn't know em.. his friend!" he says waving the sock monkey in Leos face. Leaping and catching himself on Raphs shell, so he could look at the new arm.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Erica kicked the man that kicked Michonne, gun or not - hard, aiming to horribly bruise his Achilles tendon, and she would she knew.

But little triumph watching this guy hop about for a moment then follow his fellow out and into the vehicle again.

Don't be scared, Erica told herself. Whatever it was facing her now she would find a way out.

Ignoring the men letting mind wonder back to the morning and loving and even humming a little to herself. No way to see out a window - but imagination was a window so she day dreamed for now...

Even napped a little.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Glenn's full attention was invested in Maggie. Because time wasn't something he had much of. He had come to terms with that the moment Negan announced that he was to be 'shipped off'. He had to make each second count. Even if that meant doing his best to block out everything else.

He managed a soft smile, if only for her sake, threading his fingers through hers. As much as he wanted to rest, he couldn't... he didn't want to waste a moment with her....

"Yeah. We will be. That's why when they come.... you have to let me go. Don't put yourself in danger. You have to think of the little ones." He reminded her, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek. "I'll be okay. I always come back." And if he couldn't this time, he was certain the twins would give her the strength to carry on. Maggie was a fighter. She was strong... she would make it.

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Hearing Glenn Mikko let out a snort. I'm sorry. She said and reached over giving Glenn's foot a pat. I just don't think she's going to listen to that demand. I don't blame her. Us ladies have to protect our men.

Maggie nodded at that and gave Glenn a bunch of kisses against his face. She's right. We gotta make sure you boys are alright. What would you all do without us?
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Simon offensively snorted at Carl's threat. "Yeah. Oooookay, Popeye. I'm soooo scared." He mocked. "Maybe the cannibals will want you, too. You're young and tender, after all. So. Maybe you can protect your buddy when your both getting your throats slit. I've seen them do it. It's pretty fucking fucked up. But. Meat is meat..."

His gaze drifted back to Glenn and Maggie as the guy told his wife that she should let him go. Then the retort. "Awww. How sweet! Not. That bullshit isn't going to save you, Chink. You're gonna be butchered like some farm yard animal because Negan fancies a lil blonde. Termites want somethin' tasty in return."

All of the taunting was fun and all, but Simon needed to go check in on his boss. Giving a mock salute, he shifted and disappeared up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:10 am

Eugene patched Mikko up as best as he could, wishing he had suture thread to sew up the areas of flesh that had been ripped open my Negan's barbed bat. But as it were, thick ointment and thick gauze would have to do for now. She would no doubt heal soon. Though, he had noticed her healing factor had slowed down....

Did that mean she would have to feed soon? Glenn was bleeding. Would that trigger a feeding response? For now, she seemed unfazed, but he remembered how quickly she had shifted back at the apartment.

Hearing her promise that only Death could take her, he managed a small smile and returned the hand squeeze. He knew Death's harshness all too well and didn't want to think about losing anyone else.

He couldn't help but overhear the exchange between Glenn and Maggie as he finished the last of Mikko's bandages, then sat on the floor next to the bed.

It was sad, knowing Negan and the Termites plans. He had never experienced the cannibals first hand. But had heard all of the horrible tales.

"You are going to be a father. Twins. That by all means is a handful. Maggie will need you to help with all of those diapers and to tend to screaming youngens at 2 AM. For foot rubs and massages. So. No. They are not taking you. We will find a way around it " And all of this baby talk, plus Maggie's congratulations hit home. While the baby that Mikko was carrying was obviously not his...if Wade was not going to help, he would be more than glad to. He already felt a responsibility to the unborn child.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:30 am

...and it was obvious that none of them would make this easy. They wouldn't let him go without a fight, and he had known all along that's how it would be. They were family, and he would fight for them, too. Still, he had to try. No matter how pointless it was. He knew Maggie too well, and Carl. But was not expecting the support from Mikko and Eugene. He managed a small smile at Mikko, and a nod at Eugene. Was the guy finding his courage?

Still, he knew Negan's men would have numbers on their side. And guns. They had no way of defending themselves. When the time came, he would do his best to prevent his group from putting themselves in danger.

His lungs were sounding worse, wheezing with each painful breath, but trying his best to mask how much he was hurting. At least the soapy water had done the trick, removing the horrible taste of vomit and semen. Still, it bled, leaving a constant metallic taste. Still, he returned Maggie's kisses, knowing this was not the time to hold back. The next moment was not guaranteed.

Finally catching her lips in a soft, passionate kiss. Conveying how much she meant to him. "I love you."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:41 am

The insults angered Carl. It seemed that Glenn was blocking it all out, and he was glad the guy could do that, but he could not. He glared at Simon, shooting him a bird for good measure before the guy left. He was fuming, but knew he had to hold it together for his group.

Overhearing Glenn telling Maggie to let him go, Carl shook his head as he moved over to the loose bar that Maggie had been working with earlier. "They're not taking you." Carl repeated, matter of factly.

Seeing what Carl was doing, and knowing he was trying to free the bar so they would have a weapon, Eugene grabbed the ointment from the first aid kit and walked over to him, handing it to him.

"It will help lubricate and make it easier to slide out of the rail frame..." He told him.

Carl gave a nod without bothering to look up. He took the tube and squeezed generous amounts around the top and bottom of the bar, then continued working with it, twisting and turning and wiggling....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:42 am

The Termites arrived back at Sanctuary and was greeted by a very pissed off Negan. They pulled Erica out of the van and tossed her to the ground by Negan's feet.

He looked down at her for a few moments then finally gave her his best shit eating grin. I have just the place for you. You and I will have to disgust the matter in a moment. He told her and took the envelop that was handed to him. I have some more fuckery to fuck up.

He looked around. Where's That asshole at? He was asking for Simon but anyone would have done. Someone take this lovely lady to meet her future sisters.

He then left her to someone else's charge and headed to the basement.

Walking down the stairs he started to hum the song that was still playing on loop. It had been meant for Daryl, but was sure to drive these new prisoners crazy too.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:48 am

Maggie returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and letting the makeout session last as long as possible. I love you too. The words had barely made it out of her mouth before her lips were pressed against his again.

But then the sounds of the all too familiar heavy boots could be heard coming down the stairs. This quickly sent Maggie into fight mode.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 6:57 am

All patched up now and feeling a bit less pain, Mikko was confident that she would heal from most of the injuries. A few deeper ones might leave some bad scars. She wasn't worried about the baby only because Love had threaten it. She could only assume if the hit to her stomach had caused her to lose the child then Love would have had no reason to threaten to kill it.

When Eugene sat on the floor she slid off the bed and into his lap.

I see my rat trap is still up. Last time I was in here, they gave me a guy named Dwight to eat. Nice guy. Daryl had been in the playhouse. I really hope he made it back to the mall by now.

Then she too heard someone coming into the basement. She just hoped that it wasn't that asshole again. No way was it Negan, not after getting the beating.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:44 am

Hearing the descending footsteps, Carl worked a little faster and for once, it seemed the would be granted with a small bit of fortune. The bar finally gave and he fell back, but was quick to spring to his feet with bar in hand, and even quicker to conceal it behind him, shoving it far enough down the back of his pants to keep it from falling, the rest concealed by his long flannel shirt.

He knew who the 'visitor' was long before Negan's face came into view. The humming, the pace of the footsteps, so overly confident. Carl waited, masking the anxiety over what he was sure would happen next. He was coming for Glenn, but he wasn't going to let that happen...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:55 am

Negan stopped close outside the cell and looked at everyone. His gaze stopped on Eugene. Ya done fucked up, tubby. For your little stunt back there. You get to be turned in to hamburger too. He took the photos out of the envelop and tossed them in the cell. I'm also told that both you girls are pregnant. That's sweet as hell. But, we can't be having that in my town. So as soon as I gather another doctor we'll be curing you both of that ailment.

I'll give you a moment to say your goodbyes.

He turned his back to them and pulled out his radio to call a few others down to help him grab the prisoners out of the cell.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:25 am

Eugene was also hopeful that Daryl had made it back to the mall. Poor guy. He would get back only to realize they all had been taken. He would no doubt be in any physical condition to conduct a rescue, but he knew Daryl would do just that...

Then, Negan made an appearance, and soon, he was made aware that he was slated to join Glenn on the transport to Terminus. The anxiety and fear quickly became overpowering. Slowly, his body began to shake...

The pictures were tossed inside the cell, but Eugene was in no mind set to look at them. And something told him that was a wise choice...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:39 am

And the make-out session would linger on, a small break for the returned 'I love you', then resuming. One hand caressing the back of her neck, the other cupping her cheek. For all they knew, this could be the last time, so he wouldn't waste one moment of it....

Then, the unmistakable sound of Negan coming down the steps and he could feel Maggie tense, her body reacting as she instantly went into defensive mode. And he understood, but he couldn't allow her to put herself in harms way.

Negan had tossed something into the cell, and knowing him, it was something that would shatter their world. But, he wanted to spare Maggie of whatever for as long as possible....

Hands gently holding her face, eyes fixated with hers. "Hey. It's going to be okay." He told her, sounding confident, even if he wasn't so sure. But, Maggie had to survive this, and he knew she would. Because she didn't realize it now but... she could lose him. She was strong...

"I'll find my way back to you, okay? I always do."

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:52 am

Carl glared at Negan, conveying silent death threats to the man who had caused them so much torment. And he wasn't finished with them. The Monster made his threats to Eugene, sending the guy into tears. He could hear Glenn in the background, trying to prepare Maggie and convince her that he would be okay...

..and then the pictures were tossed into the cell. There was a horrible, overwhelming feeling of dread as he knelt down and picked up one, flipping it over. Michonne. Slumped over the trough. Blood visible at its cold and metallic bottom. His body instantly reacted, slightly jerking with the building emotions. Fighting back the tears, he reached for another photo. This one of Beth... her neck being cut....

And it was more than he could take. He slumped over as the emotions overtook him,a heartbreaking sob that would indicate to the others that something horrible had happened. But he knew, he had to get it together, because if he allowed his emotions to completely take him... they would lose two more...

His angered tear filled glare fixated on Negan, who had his back to them as he radioed for his men. Shaking from overwhelming emotions, he quietly made his way to the opening in the bars and quietly slid through. Not thought of his own safety. Not caring that Love's hell hounds could tear him apart, or that even if he succeeded in taking Negan down, more men would be down soon. None of this crossed his mind...

The moment he was on the other side of the cell, he quickly pulled the bar and rushed at the Mad Man, aiming a hard swing at the back of his head...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Maggie kept a tight grip on Glenn. There was no way she was just going to let him walk out of there without some sort of fight. And hearing Negan talk about what he would do after finding a doctor just added fuel to her fire.

When the pictures were tossed in she had turned to see what it was, but her face was caught by Glenn. He didn't want her to see, but she would soon, when she heard Carl she pulled away from Glenn to see what was going on  and spotted the boy holding the picture.

She watched as she got up and headed to the opening in the bars. She wanted to stop him but was scared of bringing attention to him.

The hounds quickly stood up, but before they could attack they fell back down whimpering in pain as the flowers that had scared Love away now sprouted from the hounds and engulfed their bodies, killing them.

The swing to Negan's head hit it's mark causing the man to fall on one knee. He caught himself before falling to the ground completely, bracing himself on Lucille. He shook his head to clear his vision and attempted to stand. You people just keep making things worse for yourselves.

Maggie was able to see the picture of Beth that Carl had dropped and began to go into a panic attack. It was just proof that things were not going to be ok.

Mikko was trying her best to comfort Eugene but when she seen Carl had Negan on the ground and the dogs where dead she forced herself to stand, even if doing so was still painful and the action caused even more bleeding. With blood pooling around her feet she walked as fast as she could to the opening in the cell to help Carl finish the man off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next