Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+32
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Mikko McKinnon
Glenn Rhee
April O'Neil
Leatherhead
The Saviors
Michelangelo Hamato
Abaddon
Daryl Dixon
Gambit
Maggie Rhee
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Erica Martins
Donatello Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Negan
Captain Boomerang
Lilo and Stitch
Wonder Woman
Clark Kent
Peter Parker
Eugene Porter
Deadpool
Michonne
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Beth Rhee
Lazarus King
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 pm

Mikko watched as Dwight was kicked into her cell. Kinda fucked up really. But to play along she joked to the others that she would like some ketchup, of course she didn't response to that. Soon the others were gone, the cellar door was closed and locked and it was just the two of them under a single light bulb.

It seemed Dwight had already excepted his fate. Or what he thought was to be his fate. it was very sad.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. She knew that the things they said would be heard. or thought so. neither had anyway of knowing Negan would only listen in when at home and they were actually free to talk at the moment.

Mikko let the hug linger before letting him go and tugging him to the cot. she sat him down, then took a seat on the ground. The sandwich she was giving she started to take apart. She placed the catfood on the ground and the bread on the plate and slid it to him.

Try to make it last...
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 11:57 pm

Being confined, then having the ear buds placed securely with no hope of escape from the upbeat tune was bed enough. Then came the black bag that was placed over his head, blocking out what was to come...

It felt as if his lungs were constricting and breathing was nearly impossible. He sucked in air only to have it catch in his lungs, then release in erratic, involuntary spurts. He felt he was suffocating on air, not realizing he was hyperventilating. Before the crowd would be treated to that realization, the beating began...

It came from all angles, face, chest and stomach being targeted, the wind being knocked from his lungs, but he would not cry out. His winces going unseen. He was forced to endure, knowing that help would come, but it would be too late...

It went on for a painful eternity. His body broken and bruised, but he was not giving up. Though, it did occur to him they would continue beating him until he could not take it anymore, or he died from his injuries....

Deciding to use a tactic from the rat-like marsupials that he often hunted,  he waited for the right moment. A hard hit to the face, and his body seemingly went limp...
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 am

Negan had no intention of killing Daryl. Not today. probably not tomorrow. Hell he was going to keep the man alive as long as possible. So when Daryl went limp the beatings stopped much to the dismay of the crowd.

The bag came off a very bloody and beaten Daryl. Still, Negan was cautious. He grabbed Daryl's face and moved it side to side inspecting him closely. He was still breathing just knocked the fuck out.

Backing away satisfied for now.

Get him back in the hell house. Fucker can add to little bitches flooring in there. Talking about his bleeding all over. I have something else to deal with. Kids, right? never fuck'in listen! He grabbed his bat from the person who was holding it for him.

A few others took Daryl off the chair assuming that he was out cold and started to bring him back to the playhouse.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:26 am

Eyebrows had shot up a little, and Erica couldn't decide if she was amused by the dark woman. Seriously did the woman expect her to know everyone of their group by sight and not be at all suspicious about some one about the doorway?.. haha much like herself, that cautiousness she could understand... Though not fact she didn't lower the weapon even after Erica herself, disarmed? However she decided not to answer, she didn't have to justify being somewhat on guard and upon approaching the guy in a way that allowed her to assess whether he was a threat to her.

Same poor guy sounded nice enough she guessed and felt a little bad she had spooked him - bah she would apologize in a moment and the amused look she had became worried - what happened to Daryl?!

Her question quivered on lips, she hesitated a little with her weapon. Donnie's and Leo's warnings to them all that the enemy could be in the mall going through her mind

-

Stitch! He had not really made himself known yet watching the talk and moving across the ceiling to be above the door frame out of the line of sight of the woman and man in the room, but close enough to launch downwards if needed. Hopefully he would understand and stay out here, and watch her bow and the full quiver. She didn't glance his way, unstringing the metal recurve bow and carefully standing it and the quiver beside the door. " thanks... uh I can help yes, um I'm Erica... and uh - What happened to Daryl?" She thanked the unknown guy, and the woman, introduced and asked all in the same short sentence now completely disarmed... Even standing closer and by the door in such a say to allow a quick search though the body tight thermal suit didn't hide additional weapons too well...

The amusement gone, worry in its place.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:51 am

Michonne held the door open for the girl to come in. Even if she still didn't trust her a hundred percent didn't mean she was going to be rude to her. If she was a friend, then of course the help would be more then welcomed.

Once inside the woman was quick to hand Eugene a cold bottle of water. She then turned to Erica.
I'm Michonne, this is Eugene. Daryl was captured by Negan and his Saviors. Right now we're waiting on Carl and Beth to get back to start planing on how to get him back. It's why I'm a little on edge right now with new people I don't know. You could have been a Savior, and you did have a weapon on Eugene...
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:59 am

Yes, Most expect that young ones will grow and learn on their own. Some do, if they live in the right environment. This may not be the right environment. He added with a chuckled and sipped more of his tea.

I wouldn't want you to worry about things either. But not because I think you are just a kid. But because I would want you to be a kid. Be allowed to live out your teen years as normal as possible. All the heavyness that adults have to face, you shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be fighting. Or spying on possible evil mutants. You should be doing things you enjoy doing instead.

Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Carl Grimes wrote:
Carl was trying his best to hold it together. Beth did not need to see his anger get the best of him. He couldn't even imagine what she was feeling. To be violated and humiliated by her tormentors. He remembered his ordeal with the Claimed group and how close he had came to being a victim. That feeling of hopelessness and to be so powerless....

Beth had lived in that hell. Over and over again. She deserved someone to be strong for her now....

that resolve was quickly lost the moment she removed the black covering from the door, exposing another level of nightmare she had indored. Some type of procedure. Violated in the worst way possible...

Carl couldn't make out what was being performed, but now his blood was at the boiling point. And seeing the effect it had on poor Beth. He angrily ripped down the pictures, then did his best to comfort her, wrapping his arms around her to both hug and support, not caring that she may get sick on him....

Rocking her in his arms, he sunk to the floor with her, deciding they needed to sit while she pulled herself together....

"They're gonna pay. I promise you that. They won't hurt you ever again."

Beth curled herself up in Carl's arms. she was shaking and crying and her mind was all over the place of what they could have done to her. There was no way to tell from the picture. Hell the picture. For a moment she hoped the picture was simply staged, but there was blood, and there was an incision. She had to get out of that room.

At his word she managed a nod before finally finding her voice.

I want to get out of this store... And that was sad. it has started out as such a happy place for them. With a great memory. and they still had that. But sadly, now they also had this to go with it.

Let's get back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
Yes, Most expect that young ones will grow and learn on their own. Some do, if they live in the right environment. This may not be the right environment. He added with a chuckled and sipped more of his tea.

I wouldn't want you to worry about things either. But not because I think you are just a kid. But because I would want you to be a kid. Be allowed to live out your teen years as normal as possible. All the heavyness that adults have to face, you shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be fighting. Or spying on possible evil mutants. You should be doing things you enjoy doing instead.

" I don't have any choice in the matter Nightcrawler. I'm alone and being a kid is something I can't do anymore even though I want to. It would be different if I had Bebop with me but I don't. Being a kid is luxury and it's one that I can't afford when alone." Mel said knowing that was the truth of her situation.

" Another thing I have to be of use for the group and if I have no use then I shouldn't be here that's all that there is to it." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 pm

Hearing her concern and how she felt that maybe she wouldn't be a good mother earned a deep look of disbelief. "Are you serious? The way you are with Carl.... the way you've always been with Judith, you're going to be the best mother a kid could ask for. Not to mention the coolest... and the sexiest.." He snuggled her, pressing a series of kisses against her cheek..

"And, I can't wait to tell them all about how we met.. how you came out of nowhere on a horse and took out that walker with a baseball bat.... it was that exact moment I was like 'whoa... I have to know her...' .." He smiled, pressing a kiss against her lips.

" And.. I promise to wait til much later to tell them about the drug store run... maybe that can go along with the 'birds and bees' talk when they're like forty.." He teased, trying to lighten the mood as much as humanly possible, considering her fears and his... and now hearing her doubts, he couldn't find it in him to bring up that he was afraid the little ones wouldn't genetically be his.

It was also a good distraction from the anxiety he felt over Daryl being in enemy territory. He was by no means trying to forget their friend, but until they could make a move, he needed to distract her from that. Stress wasn't good for her, or the little ones...

When she tried to get up, he quickly pulled her back, knowing how exhausted she was. He may be injured, but she should be resting. Hearing her intentions, he shook his head, completely playing off the fact that his stomach was telling off on him. The soup from yesterday was long gone. "No, I'm fine. You need to rest. Besides. My stomach... lies." And he tried to pull off his most convincing look of seriousness. "It's a bigger liar than Eugene. Well, almost. That's a tall order to fill."

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:07 pm

With the horrible music still blasting in his ears, Daryl was unable to hear anything that was going on around him. He felt himself being dropped to the sticky floor. His palm rested against the floor, feeling the vibrations of footsteps and cruel fingers as they grabbed his ankles, dragging him closer and attempting to place the shackles against his already bruised skin...

...it was now or never...

Mustering every ounce of strength his badly beaten body had left, his bloodshot eyes flew open, and he aimed a kick directly at one of the men's crotch, then attempted to snare the remaining man with his legs in a 'scissor' grasp....
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:12 pm

Dwight prepared himself for the worst, but flesh-ripping teeth did not come. Instead, she was offering him her.. bread? After a moment, he finally looked up, sparing her a look of disbelief. He saw what she was capable of. Negan wanted him dead. She had to feed. This wasn't adding up. It was a kill or be killed world, after all.

There would have been relief, but he knew this was not a pardon. Not for him, anyway. Negan was done with him....

"Go ahead. Kill me. If you don't, he will. Do it. You'll be doin' me a favor."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Eugene was greatly relieved when things began to smooth out between the blond and Michonne. She was granted entry and complied by leaving her weapons outside the room. There was an introduction, and he gave a nod when Michonne spoke for them both, giving her the same cutesy wave that he had displayed when she had him in her sights- and he nearly peed himself.

"Indeed. Daryl was taken, and so was Mikko. I have it under good authority that we will be attempting a rescue mission in a few hours. I can provide a detailed map of Negan's compound, which he has taken to calling 'The Sanctuary.' Though, I assure you, it is anything but a refuge..."

Giving a small nod, he remembered the large breakfast that he and Michonne had prepared before all hell broke loose. It would be a shame for fresh food to go to waste...

"Care for some bacon?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Wow ain't you a pocket of sunshine. she pulled the first aid kit to her and pulled out the suture kit. opening it up and took out the needle and a few other items. She then started to work on picking the lock of her ankle cuff.

Maybe later. I'm not hungry right now. Anyway, no one said I had to eat you right away, maybe I like playing with my food first. I already ate one of you before I got here.

she finally heard the click and the cuff fell open.

Putting the things away she emptied out the kit into a dark corner of the cell. using the cat food, she laid out a trap for hopefully a large rodent, the metal kit would serve as the trap that would fall on the rat. Once that was done she joined Dwight on the cot

You know. instead of eating you, I could just turn you. Then you could maybe at least start a plague in the town. How's that for some pay back? But seriously. No one is going to kill you, alright? If they want you, they'll have to go through me first. I got'cha back.

She wrapped an arm around Dwight and pulled him close giving him a squeeze. then kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:36 pm

It was making her feel better. He had a point too, she was pretty good with the others. But she knew it would be different when it came to her own kids. As long as she didn't turn into one of those over protective moms everything would be ok she guessed.

Forty? She chuckled. Come one, at least thirty. Don't you want some grand kids before ms. busty Death takes you?

She gave him another smooch. and another when he pulled her back to the bed. But she knew that he was hungry. It'll take me a minuet to grab you something. I'll be right back.
I think I hear Eugene though, Wanna call him in here and have him take a food order? I want to show him the little ones too! EUGENE!
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:38 pm

And Carl held her for as long as she needed it, knowing she had to pull herself together or they would not make it far.Who knew. The Saviors could very well be waiting for them to exit, and he needed her to be able to run if needed.

He squeezed her gently, pressing soft kisses against her forehead and cheek, and lips. When she was ready, he gave a small nod and helped her to her feet. Like her, this room would hold tainted memories. The moment his life had changed for the better. His first time with the girl he loved, ruined by what those monsters did to her.

Once on their feet, he hugged her against him for a second longer, giving her another moment to find her strength...

"You okay to walk?"
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Honestly Beth wasn't ready to go back to the room. To A room but not the one that everyone was in. This was a time where she really wish Carl and her had their own place. Once on her feet she gave Carl a tight squeeze and kissed his lips before giving a nod. She put on her best brave face.

Yeah. I can walk. I'm good now.

Taking his hand she let him lead them out, making sure no one was out there waiting. Thankfully, it didn't look like anyone was.
Back to top Go down
The Saviors
The Walking Dead
The Saviors

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Daryl Dixon wrote:
With the horrible music still blasting in his ears, Daryl was unable to hear anything that was going on around him. He felt himself being dropped to the sticky floor. His palm rested against the floor, feeling the vibrations of footsteps and cruel fingers as they grabbed his ankles, dragging him closer and attempting to place the shackles against his already bruised skin...

...it was now or never...

Mustering every ounce of strength his badly beaten body had left, his bloodshot eyes flew open, and he aimed a kick directly at one of the men's crotch, then attempted to snare the remaining man with his legs in a 'scissor' grasp....

The man that hadn't been kicked wasn't about to be caught up in this hell hole! He leaped on the bed and was able to jump over Daryl. There wasn't even a question of weather or not to save his friend, he wasn't, dude was dead. He got the fuck out of the house, slammed the door shut and locked every lock that door had.

It wasn't until the adrenaline started to wear down that he thought about the shit he was going to be in for not getting those shackles on...especially if Daryl escaped...Maybe he could pass the blame on that kid somehow. Peeking through the little window, he watched to see what the prisoner was about to do to his buddy.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 am

"The Saviors - what a ridiculous pretentious name for a gang." Erica rolls her eyes, "Though considering we are all grouped together with Batman we should equally be as pretentious and say we are the Colony." Erica shrugs a little at Michonne, the news of Daryl's abduction bothered her more than whom ever Mikko was. " I am sorry to have spooked you Eugene-" she was sincere studying both this unknown woman and man. She held disdain for Negan and his group whatever the stupid man wanted to call himself and his place and his people, she'd seen the caliber of his men, she'd killed several already in what should have been shoot outs very unevenly matched against her.  Only thing she was wary of was the mans cruelty.

And those whom gravitated towards a leader whom could show and allow them more refined sorts of brutality that their imaginations barely even thought of. But she wasn't afraid of them. Or the thought of mounting a rescue.

Listening to the guy, a smile. "Sure... a little... I had a large breakfast, but a couple of strips of bacon is always welcome as long as it is not taking room some one elses share... So you got a map or can draw one? That would be very useful. A rescue could also double as a good chance to cause damage, destroy stores of food, weapons... vehicles... the latter two preferably."
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Eugene agreed with what Erica said about both the Saviors and Bruce. Though, he had yet to meet Bruce personally, but was not impressed by what the others were saying.

[color=darkblue]"No harm done." He gave a nod. 'And yes. I scavanged the Sanctuary during my stent alone with mother nature. I am not handy with weaponry, I will admit that. With that said, I do not know how useful I will be at fighting, but I can assist in other ways. I feel confident that I can provide an accurate and highly detailed map. " Another nod, then he led her into the kitchen where the freshly prepared breakfast awaited. A plate full of bacon made from the boar Diana had slaughtered.

"There is plenty." He assured her. "Daryl managed a successful hunt before he was taken." He told her, gesturing towards what remained if the squirrels and quail that Mikko had not chowed down on. He also knew there was a deer....somewhere.

hearing Maggie call his name, he pulled out a chair for their young guest. "I am being summoned. Feel free to help yourself."
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 pm

Once Beth was on her feet, Carl hugged her and pressed a soft kiss against her lips, then took her hand, giving it a soft squeeze. Peeking his head put the door, he made sure the area was clear before leading her out, hand in hand, but ready to replace his grasp with the pistol if needed.

"We need to make sure everyone is okay, and inform them of the danger that's already in the mall. Then, if you don't want to be around everyone, we can find someplace quiet..." He told her.

It didn't take them long to reach the apartment, and unfortunately having no way of knowing that not all of his group was okay. Reluctantly releasing Beth's hand, he fished the key card out of his picked and slid it through the reader, then opened the door for her...
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:52 pm

As soon as Eugene walked into the bedroom, Maggie turned on the lamp beside her smiling while she motioned for him to come closer.

Glenn and I got out first baby pictures. She explained and held the film up to the light so that he could see. There's our two little ones who are in there probably plotting how they're going to drive us all crazy.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Sounds good. She agreed. Still she didn't want to seem like anything was wrong. The last thing she needed was Maggie asking questions. Thankfully the walk back to the room was uneventful, when Carl opened the door for her she stepped inside and was hit with the smell of bacon. Well, the smells in the room could be worse she figured.

she heard talking in Maggie's bedroom, spotted Michonne, and then some mystery girl who she shyly avoided.

Daryl still out?
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Negan walked back into his house unaware of the issues going on in the playhouse. He headed straight to the kitchen where little Abaddon was suppose to be waiting for him. Sure enough she was there, sitting quietly at the kitchen table, hands in her lap. She looked up when she heard him come in but didn't say anything or make any expression.

He sat Lucille down in the corner near the stove and pulled a chair up to face the girl then sat down.

You know what you did wrong, right?

Abby nodded her head, hoping her truthfulness would get her out of trouble. Sadly that wouldn't be the case. Negan shook his head a little then stood up pushing his chair away as he did so.

Stand up. let's get this over with.

The child stood up and faced her so called father. She turned her back to him when asked to and lifted up her shirt. She expected more burning to happen and was not expecting the sharp pain of the knife's blade when it cut into her back. He continued with the cuts small ones, but then again she herself was very small.

The cuts were deep, but not life threatening. They would scar, possibly a life time reminder of this moment.

Once Negan was done, the word Glutton was carved into her back.

he pulled her shirt down and patted her back. Now go to your room.

He didn't have to tell her twice. She sprinted to her room, slamming the door shut and hid under her covers.

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Kurt gave a shrug. Now that you're here. In a more safe place, maybe you can worry less about that. I don't know. I suppose I don't have good advice to give on this. But, I do welcome you to stay with me if you like. Maybe over time you can be more of a kid, and I can give better advice. I hear there are video games that can be hooked up to the tvs.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 pm

" It's hard to say what will happen right now. I probably should find Gambit first and talk to him. That is if he wants to talk at all. And I don't know if I should stay with you or not I got my parents and sister killed and then Bebop." She replied full of survivors guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next