Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Raphael wanted to go check in on his family, but new orders had been given. He gave a nod, then after receiving the information as to which room she was in, headed in that direction...

He knocked loudly, hoping to get the attention of the occupant inside....
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:09 pm

Wade was seriously.. seriously trying to fight sleep, but it seemed that she didn't want to.. whaaaat! It had been a long ass day/ night and he was tired, but couldn't admit defeat, even if his body was screaming otherwise...

"Sure! We can stay up.."

And just then, a knock came, but being beneath her, he couldn't spring up and answer it. Well, he could... but that would be majorly rude...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Mmmm if yer tired you can sleep. Mikko told wade and kissed him deeply. I can keep myself busy for a while.

Then there was a knock at the door and she grinned. Oooooh. Maybe someone wants to join us for some bedroom twister!

She slid out of the bed, sliding down his body to do so, then stood up. Not bothering to cover herself she hurried to the door and opened it. Seeing Raph she smiled at him, her grayish skin and red eyes giving off a less then living look.

How can we service you today?
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Carl halted in his tracks when Bruce approached him, his expression hopeful and despite the world stripping him of being a child, there was definitely child-like expectation there, even as he held his sister as if she was his own child...

...he was waiting to hear the good news. Waiting to hear that his father was here and safe and in a room, waiting for him and Judith. Waiting to have the fears extinguished that Negan was being truthful....

But none of that came. Instead, only the news that his father was still out there somewhere. The News that once again, he would not be getting sleep due to worry. His eyes narrowed, angry, hurt and  afraid that he would never...NEVER see his father again. Fearful that he was indeed, all alone. Afraid that Judith would grow up, never knowing her dad. Only him. Scared beyond all thought that he would be on his own to raise her. He loved his sister with a fierceness, but Judith needed her father. Hell, HE needed his father!

"You left?!You didn't wait? Daryl is out there by himself... and you... you just left!" His voice was cracking with each emotion-filled word. "I thought you were heroes..." He said angrily, tears brimming his eyes but no, fucking no, they would not be falling!
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Honestly Carl's words stung. But what was he suppose to do? He wasn't prepared to leave men with Daryl. That's what it came down to.

We're going to get Daryl and your dad back here. I promise. We had to leave. We had to get Glenn back here. I wasn't prepared to leave anyone with Daryl, I'm sorry. I am.

The sound of a light female chuckle filled the air around Bruce and Carl before Love appeared. It's amazing how I'm always at the right spot at the right time. She flicked her large tail around and leaned down to come face to face with Carl, she looked into his eyes. Even the one missing, she could see. Batman is a has- been. My name, is Sheebal.

Love introduced herself to Carl giving the boy her true name. Something that she held a secret. So much so. That she didn't say the name out loud. But spoke it to him without speaking. This was a big deal to her and would be to Carl. To know her name was to give the boy power over her. But there was something special about the boy. she could see it in his soul. A warrior. Someone she would be proud to serve.

She bowed to Carl.

I will go. I will find Daryl and your father Rick. She knew the fate of his father. but unless he ask. it was not her place to tell.

Bruce stood there in silence and watched the two.

Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Nah, they zombies are bad enough, don't need them toxic too. When Lydia mentioned a cat woman named Love he took a seat next to the girl and leaned forward.

Great name. Is SHE pretty? I assume you mean she's a mutant right? Did she say if she was single?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:22 pm

" Aww still can't we do something to teach him a lesson?" The young teen asked wanting some payback as she sat on the counter again. She wanted it to be something that would scared him so he would never try to go near her. Maybe she could find something in the mall to use. She stretched and yawned as she waited for Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Lydia giggled. "I don't know! She didn't say."

Was she a mutant, though? She said she was a demon from the underworld. She couldn't quite decide if she believed it or not, though. But no need to worry about that now. She finished eating and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Well maybe we'll run into her again. When Lydia was done Bebop also stood up. Everyone ready to head out? I'm itchen to stretch my legs out!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:43 pm

" Yeah I'm ready" She replied getting up going to the door opening it heading out into the hall. She wanted to explore the place.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Glenn knew that Maggie was worried about him, but his concern for her prevented him from leaving her. Even if she had been well, just being with her again...being able to hold her, to know it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him. When she pulled the blanket around his shoulders, he wrapped it around the both of them, holding her close...

"I'm not leaving you. Besides, Daryl patched me up.. if you can believe that.." He tried to make light of it, hoping to alleviate her worry. "I will get a check up tomorrow.. promise. But right now, the best thing for me, is being here with you..." And he squeezed her gently,nuzzling a kiss against her cheek....

"Are.... you okay?" She had been injured, and he knew who was responsible. Negan's day was coming....he would pay for all the heartbreak he had caused.

MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:27 pm

It had been, without a doubt, the best night's sleep that Pete had gotten in a very long time. For the first time in two years, he had a comfy bed, warm blankets and Gwen beside him. The hours ticked by, and he certainly would have slept longer is not from the noise coming from the door. Of course it met his over-sensitive hearing....

Slowly pushing up from the bed, he dug through the drawers until he found a pair of boxers, and after sliding them on, went to the door. He opened it slowly, not seeing anything at first. Then he felt a warm nose against his toes, then teeth as the little creature decided to see if he taste good!

"Hey!" Looking down to see his 'attacker', a huge grin tugged across his lips and he carefully scooped the cub up, who didn't seem too fearful of humans...

"OMG.. GWEN!! There's a wolf outside our door! Like, seriously...a wolf cub..." He shouted, snuggling the little beast in his arms...

"Heh..I've always wanted a puppy, this is close enough!"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 am

Mikey it was late into the night when the all quit, turned in for a good sleep. Probably the best one for months. For once not on high alert for random walking dead or worrying about their missing family members -

well at least Mikey hoped his brothers and sisters and dad slept well he certainly did! Not even aware some time during the night he had slept walked the few paces that separated his bed from Leos and had taken up nearly it all for the rest of the night!

Annnnd was blissfully still unawares as he stretches and in the middle of the stretch....

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffftb b b b b b

The aged Rat could not have believed he actually slept. But he did and it felt good. He was up early as usual, a light series of stretches and a little meditation, then it was tea time! So he placed a kettle on, quiet eager...

He had seriously been making up for lost tea days! And figuring he better put cups out for his sons unawares just yet one had headed off earlier on a call. But knowing Donatello and Leonardo would want to assess his condition completely and be given a full report on the experiments done on him.

Meh his brain did not want to think

- Or wake

But... But....

Under the reluctance to move was a nagging feeling he had to fully check dads health then April and Casey when they woke. Then probably training with Leo whom had insisted keeping their edge had been of utmost importance... Then learning what he could do around this community they found themselves a part of.

Metalhead would need to be retrieved from the garage space too... So with a groan the purple clad boy dragged himself out of bed. A coffee next door in dads space sounded like a -

Oo

... daaaamn he could hear that from here! And felt but sympathetic Leo got stuck with worst alarm clock ever!

It was a night of sharing stories between the Hamato Clan and their friends. Some good, some bad - but all were interesting to say the least. It was a night of catching up on the last two years since their forced separation. Leo was more than thrilled that they were whole once again as a family. So much had happened...

When it was finally ready to turn in, Leo took a bed on the far side of the room. He did his nightly rituals before bed and then finally went to sleep. It wasn't the deepest sleep he had ever had, but it was a refreshing change to know his family and closest friends were safe. It was the best scenario Leo could hope for in these hard times. At least they were together now. At some point, he noticed he wasn't alone in his bed and he opened one eye at the one who joined him. "Mikey...?" he whispered, eventually noticing his brother was far from awake. In fact, he was sleep-walking! And now in his bed! Instead of waking Mikey up, he sighed and just moved over to give his little brother the room he needed. After all they had been through, Leo didn't have the heart to kick Mikey out in case his brother needed some comforting. So, once Mikey was settled again, Leo went to sleep once more. It was a bit crowded, but he had worse.

A while later...

a loud sound came from somewhere next to him and then a horrible smell followed. Leo covered his snout and glanced at his sleeping brother, now awake once more. Okay, so THIS was something he wasn't going to tolerate. With a quiet groan of his brother's name, he nudged Mikey gently.

Mmmm yeah it felt so good to have all that gas out! And he was just relaxing out of the all stretched out stiff stretch when he felt movement -

Heard the groan.

And blinked throwing back the blankets further spreading that glorious 'Mikey is awake smell!'

Seeing Leo there Mikey looks confused... Glancing about at his abandoned bed and sniggers. "oh Morning Leo." flopping so comfortably on his poor brother. "sleep well?"

Leo grunted with the impact of Mikey landing on him. Then his eyes narrowed, not amused at all by this situation. "I was until just now," he stated matter-of-factly. Of course, he was sleeping better before he acquired a bed-mate.

His and Raphs' room just past Leo and Mikes Don stopped by the door yawning and stretching as he moves still clipping his tech gear in place knocking on the door. "you two up yet?" he figured they might be usually he and Raph were the late sleepers when they could.

"Mmmmm the beds are soft and our missing ones found... And you make a great snuggle buddy Leo." Mikey chatters a happy churr nuzzling his brothers shoulder... Giving Leo the big blue eyes... Surely big bro could not remain grumpy with the eyes! His tail flopped ad head turns towards the door hearing Dons voice. "yeah dude we up!" he calls back rolling and spreading more of that smell and maybe brotherly affectionate squishing Leo a bit more as he gets up.

The pot clicked loudly ad Splinter made drinks. Well for Leo and Don and Mikey... Raph usually preferred chilled to the hot beverages.

Leo groaned, not able to answer Don. "Mikey, get off me," he commanded in a stern tone. Unfortunately for Mikey, Leo had become mostly immune to his 'innocent' look and it only annoyed Leo more with this rude awakening.

Entering Don heard the tone and usually it made him cautious but seeing Mikey rolling about squishing their leading brother it amused him and he grabs a hand helping Mikey to his feet and off of Leo offering a had to him now trying not to take in too much of the Mikey wake up smell.

"Miiike... This is why you aint with Raph... Maybe we younger brothers should time share.... So wont be fair for Leo to suffer this bromance every morning we are here. Or if enough space our own rooms." a wink at Leo at these words. Meaning it though Raph and Mikey would be right at least on alternating nights surely?

Mikey had unfortunately been ignoring the alpha turtle signs of annoyance too blissfully caught up in happily squishing Leo...

Pouting a bit when Don grabbed a hand and pulled him up to his feet. "time share? I'd be okay with that... Think this place has a gag shop?" slightly evil grin at this thought moving to open a window to look out through tail wagging all the way. "i must share as much bromance as possible." from the window.

With Don's help, Leo finally was able to get out from under Mikey. And Don had no idea how glad he was about that. He finally moved to his own feet and straightened the bedding a little. "I think that's a great idea, Don." Because this bromance every morning would probably lead Leo to getting his own room...with a lock.

Chuckling and offering Leo a light slap to his shoulder once he was up free of their so affectionate but smelly little brother Don grins " I think it would be a good idea too especially so he and Raph can fan girl over the heroes here between bouts of great cardio running" he laughs and indicates where he came in. " was going to give dad a proper seeing to you both coming over?"

Half stuck out the window Mikey grunts planting a foot on the wall and trying to dislodge his carapace edges hearing Don and Leos talk thinking again if this place had a gag shop he could have so much fun...

"you'd have to convince Raph bro!" he calls wriggling in place tail straight out with the effort he was putting into trying to get out.

The drinks done Splinter carries them to the table placing them down and wondering about food. His belly growled he could really use good food whilst they were in a community and had the chance to.

Leo was still a bit grumpy, so he didn't find it that amusing to the usual Mikey antics. However, he once again agreed with his brother in purple.

"Mm," was his answer with a nod. "I'll definitely be over in a few minutes." He spared a look at Michelangelo and rolled his eyes. Yeah. Another night like this and Leo would definitely be looking for his own room. Or sending Mikey to one, anyway. Leo enjoyed being this close to his father in case he needed him for some of his much-needed and badly missed fatherly advice.

Heading over to Mikey Don grabs the shell and wrenches their baby brother free of the window.

" Was thinking over the experiments done to Splinter he had mentioned. Dad looks to be in decent health considering... But just want to be sure. Not to mention the samples they took. Hope nothing was created from them." what with a rats naturally fast procreation powers and their dads strength and abilities despite being on in years...

It was a worrying thing even in their very worrying world as it was now. " See yous there in a moment then?" patting Mikeys head heading towards to door and out to their fathers room.

Mikey somehow he had managed to get so stuck his limbs where wiggling pointlessly in the air! His arms outside the window and legs inside. Wiggling and waving and then... He was free on his tail grinning up at Don. "cheers bro... oh glad dad seems okay." missing the mention of creation from dad samples and most of it going over his head which Don patted in any case! He stands waving off Don heading o the little bathroom first to pee....

Like a race horse!

"Pee for texus... Pee for austin... Pee for the state my heart got lost in. Shake twice for New York... Any more and your playing with yourself!" sing songing...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:29 pm

She had frozen.

And gone silent. Leaving conversation un said. Not that she thought Carl was too immature or young to hear of the abuse she had suffered at the hands of the last survivors she had joined, back then in hopes her grandmother would be helped.

They had not helped.

And all had paid for it with their lives. And she almost had a little life of her own... No she was not ready to divulge all that.

So therefore, Erica had left silent thanks. A squeeze to Carl's hand before the man Bruce had spoken. And Erica let talk move away from the conversation entirely, following along quietly seeing Carl safely to a member of his group. A Maggie. And secure in the knowledge he would be fine for the night and left to her own devices with no more than some vague instructions where she could stay Erica had instead set off alone in the quiet. Aiming for nothing in particular her backpack and weapons in hand. As ever ready.

She found - to her delight - 'Frock Up'

~~~~~~~~

Muscles were sore, and feet when she awoke. Picking herself up off the floor of the shop where she had definitely danced off her tension, and clearly just gone to sleep were she had lain cuddling her backpack as a weird lumpy body pillow. And not even thinking to change out of the dress and heels, leaving the shop, looking like some Grease dance extra, only accidentally in passing after a few more moments of meandering about thinking maybe she should find the offered room... then hearing a familiar voice sounding quiet distressed. "Carl?!" and room forgotten she clicks quickly in that direction dropping her bag as she nears the commotion, dropping her bag and quiver though her bow and three arrows were ready, remaining in her hands. eyeing the man, Bruce from the night before and the ... well at first Erica thought she was just seeing things. But nope... some cat woman.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Gwen had slept very well that night. Finally without worry because the one she was always worried about was there in her arms. Plus she had the extra cuddly of Stitch! And the bed and covers and room was so comfortable. everything was like a dream.

She didn't even wake when the pup outside their door started to howl and try to did her way inside. Or when Pete woke and removed himself from her side.

She did wake up when she heard the excitiment in his voice. At first she took it as fear or panic and woke up with her heart racing, she sat up straight in the bed, holding the covers over herself.

Before anyone words could leave her mouth she finally registered what he had said. A wolf cub?

Bring it in, Pete! Maybe it's hungry. Does it look hurt?

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Deep down, Carl knew that Bruce had to get Glenn back and treated. He did not fault the guy for that. But he had taken a team with him, couldn't at least one stay behind and help? Of course not! Most of the people here had a sheltered life. It was written in their features. The was they seemed to resume everyday life. The smiles and sense of security they had fallen into, the way they could sleep with both eyes closed, never looking over their shoulders.... thanks to this... this millionaire.

Of course Bruce's men couldn't survive out there. Heroes were people like his dad. Like Michonne and Daryl and Carol. Like Glenn and Maggie....

The rest of this was just a circus. Sure, he had believed in cape wearing and mutant heroes when he was a child, but that foolishness was so short lived. He was forced to grow up way too fast. He could feel the angry, bitter tears burning at the back of his one eye...

"Bunch of pussies...." And he looked at the men still hovering behind their 'leader', some amused that a teenager had the balls to speak in such a way. "Afraid of a little snow... afraid of Walkers...."

Then, a huge cat-woman entered the scene and Carl hugged Judith protectively against him, Up until now, he had not met any real life mutants and the fact that she was communicating with him telepathically freaked him out. It seemed that she could read him, knew what he had been... and she was willing to help.... so why did he feel so skeptical?

...Because most weren't what they seemed. Trusting the wrong person could get you killed. His group had learned that the hard way. He wanted to trust her, and the child still buried deeply within pleaded with her to find his dad, but he kept up his defensive demeanor.

"Why do you care?" His tone coming off ruder than intended, but this 'person' had given him no reason to trust her...

Then, a familiar voice, one of the very few that had actually earned his trust. He didn't seem to notice her weird get-up. Times like these, you rarely questioned such things. He spared her a glance, acknowledging and relieved to have at least one person he trusted nearby. His gaze then shifted back to the Cat-Woman, wondering is she was genuine... or if she wanted to go hunt down Daryl and his father to eat them....
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Care? About these humans? I don't of course. Love pointed to Bruce and his men, then pointed to Erica standing, ready to defend her friend. I care for none of these mortals. They could drop dead right now, and my life would be no different. She admitted. This time speaking out loud for all to hear.

I am no mutant, child. She said a bit harshly. Where I come from these walkers as you call them, would be nothing more babysitters for my kind.

I see into your soul. A clawed hand reached out and touched Carl's chest. I have deemed you worthy of my services. Only speak my name. Any place any time. And i will be at your side.

Love dropped her hand. Do you want my help, or not?

Bruce had about enough of all this and grabbed Love's arm pulling her away. We've had about enough of your fairy tails about demons, Love. You're not helping. Please go out and patrol the fence.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:12 pm

Okay,Raphael was NOT expecting for Mikko to answer the door in her birthday suit! He quickly covered his eyes and took a stumbling step backwards, cheeks feeling warm and tingly..

"WOW! Eh.. for starters, you can put some clothes on!!" He told her, still NOT looking! Of course, he wanted to. He was all male, after all... but the whole shock of it all... "Bruce wants to see you... but not nekkid......"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wade was trying to make himself comfy for some much needed sleep when he heard the knock at the door, and smiiiiiiled a big shit-eating grin when Mikko greeted the unsuspecting visitor at the door. At the mentioning of Bruce, Wade sprung to his feet in all of his naked glory....

"Oh no... she's not going anywhere near that dumbass!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 pm

Mikko grinned at Raph's reaction but she didn't have any cloths to put on! Well, she did have a robe...

I don't have any cloths. I was going to grab something at one of the shops. Sooooooo You'll have to deal with seeing me nude for a while. She told Raph.

Hearing that Bruce wanted to see her she was about to answer when Wade answered for her. She couldn't blame her boyfriend's reaction. Their last meeting, or, few meetings weren't the best. But maybe Bruce wanted to finally make amends or something.

Uh...No no. I'll go see him. Wade, why don't you try to get some sleep. I can't keep you up all night long if you don't sleep during the day. She said with a cute pout. Or as cute as she could be.

If he tries anything stupid I'll eat his face off! rawr!
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:30 pm

He wanted to believe, wanted to trust and Love could certainly pick up on that. Even through his strong font, there was still a child buried beneath that tough exterior. A child that desperately wanted his father. He wasn't sure how to respond, but perhaps his thoughts had been enough to answer her before Bruce grabbed her arm, making it sound as though she was crazy...

...and maybe she was...

Maybe she couldn't help, after all. It certainly caused him to mentally kick himself for even thinking it was a possibility.....
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Love pulled away from Bruce. The one time. One time! She actually wanted to help someone she was called crazy. Figures. But, she still wanted to help. This world wasn't going to get better. She knew that. And Carl, he was going to do some pretty great things given the chance. great to her anyway. She wasn't going to tell anyone of the darkness she seen growing within him. That with each death he had to face, each horror he encounterd would harden his heart.

She seen it though. The zombies would decay and leave the living alone. The adults would die out. the young would group only knowing this world. And this child. He would lead them. A world fitting of her kind. The kid was right after all. He was just another monster.

But that was for him to realize in years to come. until then. she would protect him. Help him. Teach him. Prepare him. and bestow gifts on him that would help him.

Love extended her hand out to Carl, palm facing up. In her hand a small, green, glowing orb floated inches above her hand.

Maybe you need both eyes to see you can trust me.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:44 am

Erica may have only caught a little of the talk and when Love's hand came up so did her own - in a fluid motion, the first of the three arrows ready - the other two in position to come into play the moment the first one was on it's way. "There is no gesture made in this world that does not have a price." She had glanced between Bruce (huh she had questions for him about this mall!) his men and this woman eyeing the interactions. And felt there was probably a reason to be suspicious of the cat woman's offer. Her words were for Carl not Love, she felt no care for the cat woman either. But was herself wary.

After all even her own gesture the previous evening - the exchange of a little fire light and warm for meat. And gotten more of course, actually decent people, friends. Previously before that she had been forced to give up her very own body and ended up having to take what she felt she was owed back in blood. And whatever supplies she could carry at the time.

Still she did not voice any of that - Carl already knew. He like herself had lost loved one after loved one. And she would not of course intercede if he was going to take the cat womans offers but at the very least felt the slight warning might be a reminder to question more of the feline beasts motives.

There was always motives.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 am

Kurt nuzzled Kitty's cheek with his nose and gave her a squeeze. I think right now we can only hope that we stay safe here. Gambit is here somewhere as well. But no one else as far as i know. I am just thankful that I we found each other.

He kissed her cheek and with another nuzzle tickled her sides.

Tickling.

Led to...

More tickling and old long time friends - Lovers? catching up at least more fully on their journeys - some light nips and nuzzles and protests from Lockheed.

Kitty told him of meeting Lilo - then she had a small group with her. A squat very round alien... the very one that created Stitch and a lean noodley like one with a round head. Apparently the three were the only ones left of the entire population of alien and humans of Kauai. Lilo had not said much beyond the rest of them at least were safe. Though a walker herd had destroyed a camping spot they had been in and they had lost Jumba and Pleakley.

So even if those here on Earth were doomed Kitty knew some where one to another place. And told Kurt that promising o introduce him and Lilo later and the second cutest blue furry guy she knew, Stitch. Assuring Kurt he was her fave and cutest blue furry guy.

Sleep had come for them in the early hours of catch up and snuggling.

~~~~~~~~~~

And Kitty awoke before Kurt - rolled and snuggling him some more waiting for him to wake on his own time. At his pace figuring he needed the moment. She knew when she first had a bed after so long on the road it had been a godsend.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Chikara
Original Character
Lydia Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" Yeah I'm ready" She replied getting up going to the door opening it heading out into the hall. She wanted to explore the place.

"Okiedokie, let's go!" Lydia picked up Shelby and followed Mel out the door. First stop? Ezras room! Lydia hoped he wasn't too startled to find her bed empty, as she'd 'snuck out' while he still slept. But she was sure he'd be fine once they got there.

She knocked on his door three times, and then it opened.

Ezra's expression was an odd mixture of confusion and relief.

"Where've you  been? It's not like you to just run off, at least I thought it was...

"There was nothing to eat! So I visited Mel-Mel and Bebop. I'm sawwie~" Lydia apologized, her tone light-hearted. She suddenly turned and reached to grab Mel's hand. Can we go exploring now??"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Glenn Rhee wrote:
Glenn knew that Maggie was worried about him, but his concern for her prevented him from leaving her. Even if she had been well, just being with her again...being able to hold her, to know it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him. When she pulled the blanket around his shoulders, he wrapped it around the both of them, holding her close...

"I'm not leaving you. Besides, Daryl patched me up.. if you can believe that.." He tried to make light of it, hoping to alleviate her worry. "I will get a check up tomorrow.. promise. But right now, the best thing for me, is being here with you..." And he squeezed her gently,nuzzling a kiss against her cheek....

"Are.... you okay?" She had been injured, and he knew who was responsible. Negan's day was coming....he would pay for all the heartbreak he had caused.

Maggie rested her head on Glenn's shoulder and nodded her head. I'm ok. Better now that I know yer alright. Her arms wrapped around him tightly and squeezed him. She closed her eyes, The worry she had been feeling over Glenn lifted from her, she could now finally let herself rest. They were together again, this time in a safe place that was actually safe. No more worrying about where they would sleep, or where they would find their next meal. No more worrying about who they could or couldn't trust.

Maggie trusted Bruce. And knew that he wouldn't let anyone in the mall that would put the small indoor town in danger.

Course she didn't know about Mikko, the girl with the virus running through her veins. She didn't know about Toad, who wasn't invited in at all. And she didn't know about Love, the demon that could easily kill her child without a second thought.

We should move this moment to the bed. She stated with a light nuzzle to Glenn's neck. You wouldn't believe how soft the beds are here. Like laying on puffy clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next