Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 pm

playing with his hair, Maggie gave a little sigh and kissed his forehead. somethings need to be brought up, even if it's uncomfortable. And yes, you do. A charm that I hope always stays with you and that is carried down into the little ones.

At his lighter question she let out a laugh and shrugged her shoulders playfully.

I don't know...Condoms are a huge turn on. She teased. I still would have slept with you. I was just looking for an opening to pounce. The condoms were a good opening. Needed some of that dick. She added with more kisses to his cheeks.

If we tell the kids that story we should make it sound less like that and more sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:38 pm

His eyes fluttered at the feel of her fingers running through his hair. A content smile, so willing to let go of the heavy. At least he could rest easy now, no longer having to anticipate a long wait for the truth to be revealed. As if he could keep that fear to himself for that long...

Her comment earned a quiet chuckle and he returned each of her kisses, nuzzling her cheek...

"You were sooooo mean to me.." He teased. "But I'm glad you decided to keep me around.." Another series of light kisses and nuzzles...

MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:45 pm

The door was finally opened, and she stood there half dressed.. and he couldn't help looking. But, there was a reason he was here, he had to stay focused...

Bouncing their little demon child in his arms....

"Sooo, I don't know where to begin, so I'm just going to tell you..... YOU'RE A MOM!! SURPRISE!! Sorry.. I didn't have time to gift wrap him, but you know.. that's kinda frowned upon by PETA..."
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Maybe a little mean. I'm sorry. I'm glad that I kept you around too. And glad that you put up with me.

There was another light kick from one of the babies. Maggie reached down and rubbed her stomach.

I wonder if we're keeping them awake. She whispered. I'm sure they'll be getting pay back once they'er born. Lots of sleepless nights ahead. How's your pain? I can get you some meds before we go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 pm

The child was busy chewing up Wade's arm and only stopped when the door opened.

When Wade told her she was a mom the confusion couldn't be hidden on her face.

Our baby was never born, Wade. it died! She hissed angerily, pulling the bandage off her middle showing off a wound that would never heal. Sorry you had to find out this way. Now leave me alone.

But the kid leaped at Mikko latching on to her and biting into her arm. She let out a scream and grabbed the child by his neck and tossed him across the room slamming him against the far wall along with a chunk of her arm.

Shit! What did you bring in here!? EUGENE! Shut and lock the bedroom door and don't come out until I say!
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Beth walked a few rooms down mostly to be away from the room Vanessa went into. Not to be away from her, but if she was in that room then that strange Deadpool guy would be in the room and she wanted to be a few rooms away from that drama.

Finding a room that she found away from others but still a short jogging distance from Maggie and Glenn (strange that everyone was on the same floor), Beth opened it up and turned on the lights then rolled Judith and Angel inside.

And we're home. It smells like lavender in here.

The room was cold, not only had the heater not been on, but the balcony doors were cracked open. Seeing the doors open Beth started to slowly back back out of the room. Nothing was in the room. But she didn't know that and didn't want to take a chance with the baby.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 am

Splinter did not hesitate - finished with his dessert and all he hurries to the spot the girls wanted him in and stands still, even his ears, " I'll be still young one." he assures Lilo - then it was singing and he relaxed some more enjoying the feeling of being totally pampered by two very pretty young women.

" Thank you young ladies, yous both sing beautifully and I have missed music... it is a magic beyond just mere magic." he compliments them both when finished maybe hoping for some more whilst they waited still for the eldest sons to return. But thus far did not sound like fighting so he would take that as a good sign.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:45 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
....at least it wasn't a 'no'. That was good, but Raphael felt compelled to argue it further, because there was never a quick resolve with him. But, Leo was right... as much as he ever hated to admit to that. They should discuss things with Splinter, because no matter what decision was reached, they were still a family.

With a silent nod of agreement, He headed out of the door, waiting for Leo to join...

"You say we don't have many friends here.. but in the day.. two days.." Yeah, he had lost track of time, thanks to being unconscious... "You've made how many? Two? That's two more than we had out there... just sayin'..."

Leo smiled softly at that as he headed back to the other room where the rest of their family awaited.  "You're right.  We have."  And possibly even more, or at least allies.  Maybe it would just be a slow process.  Leo just remembered the meeting and how much it alienated the Clan from the others.  But Raph was right.  It would just take more patience and convincing to get the others to see them as the good guys.  Honestly, Leo already knew how this felt since he and his family have had to operate in the shadows for so many years - while growing up and even still.  In a compound with heroes, he just hoped it would've been easier to prove that they were on the same side.

Leo opened the door of the next room and let Raph head in before he entered.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 3:55 am

Chuckling and doing nothing to hide the fact he was entirely amused by the crafty ol' rats deep enjoyment of being pampered as such Casey decides to help Mikey tidy up all the mess made for this meal and desserts - save for he bowl fulls of the pasta Erica made for his best buddy Raph and the bro Leo, as the two biggest turtles had not yet had a chance to eat.

The girls singing was a wonderful distraction, Casey waits until the song was over and Splinter thanked them, " Raph would call me a fuddy duddy for this but hows about some Elvis - the king -" he puts in grinning - though the two big brothers were finally returning so it may not be time for more song requests. " Hey you two -"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:54 am

The girls voices did the trick finally, the rest of Donnie's anger faded. Oh he was still mad. But now he was even more then less inclined to pull his best impersonation of the brother in red and get physical or break something.

He did roll up the map with the more detailed Atlanta compound outlined and put it aside when the elder brothers returned. Considering how eager Raph was to throw Leo out as leader of their clan on Bruce's order (When the man should not even have a fucking say in that matter his mall or not! and especially so as the man was the one in the wrong and deserved no trust not them!) he was not sure he was trusting his brother in red right now. First time ever he really felt he could not trust a brother. He hated the Batman even more for that. And Don hated very few people. Not even the Shredder.

Sure he disliked the powerful crime lord. But didn't hate him.

And wondering guiltily if it was some sort of payback on Leo for doing the amputation, because he Donnie gave the order in the first place. He carried that burden of that moment as much as Leo did, Leo cut - but Donnie gave the word to and told him where to and and and.... tucking away that map and guilty or not, entirely amused by his fathers enjoyment in being the subject of some tlc from two young women.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:03 am

Mikey's foot tapped along with the singing, he was tempted to join in but was not sure he was as good as the two girls sounded together a grin at Casey - about to tease the man in the sweet lull after such voices filled their room - about the domesticated side of him coming over to wash some dishes with him Mikey but his tease died away and he gave his two big brothers a grin seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 12:15 am

Stitch noticed the bigger two turtles returning and stood up on his legs " Hiiiii!' he heard inside the room some of the others greeting the two big turtles rolling bit to the side so they didnt have to step around him.

Lilo grins blushing but enjoyed the compliments. Evening out the brown fur nd thick greyer fur of Splinter winter coat all over, save for the shorts he was wearing in there the rat master could do himself! Leaving it to Erica to free the fur in her wake and comb, groom it. Lilo using her own motions to search for any parasites on the rat she might need to treat him for. But so far he was clear or any. She agreed with Donatello that the master ninja was under weight. Grinning over at Casey " Thanks for that - I think Erica sounded better... oooh I love me some Elvis, my favorite." though it looked like elvis might have to wait the bigger two brothers were returning.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 2:01 am

" Be proud, a beautiful voice may attract zombies, but beauty come in all forms these days and can only be enjoyed for brief times... A little now is a wonderful thing." Erica told Lilo with a wink and grin she had to stop every several strokes to pull fur from the brush she decided to use with the comb. Combing out matting in the rats fur ahead of Lilo's clippers then as Lilo trimmed she went back over with the brush.

She grinned a bit focusing on the next patch ahead of Lilo hearing Casey and Lilo - and noting Leo was back with Raph - her face got that delighted pleased grin and brightened seeing the turtle in blue "Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with yoooooou."
Leaving Splinter and Lilo briefly to go stand by the door her brief snippet of the song for Casey and Lilo as much as Leo, though now addressing both the turtles though including the others too. " Lilo and I can step out for you all. " Leaving it up to them whether or not she and Lilo and Stitch were included in this bit.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Wade gasped when she threw their child... but it seemed that little could hurt him. Naturally Mikko was shocked and upset over what had happened, but he was certain that after the changes she had gone through... she would understand...

He caught a glimpse of a very frightened, and very nude Eugene as the man shrieked and grabbed a blanket to conceal himself with as he ran and locked himself into the bathroom. Man, that dude was brave... not! Then again, he was just an ordinary human, nothing spectacular like himself and Mikko. A bite would probably kill him...

"Your boyfriend is braaaave.. but then again, he's probably hanging with the wrong crowd. What's going to happen to him if you accidentally nick him with a tooth...."

Not that it was his concern... but then again, he was partly responsible for her having her 'abilities'... and that briefly brought to mind the 'cure' Death had given him for her.If she really wanted to be with a normal human male..maybe this could be his parting gift to her...

"Yes, our son did die... but, I also died. Briefly. And.. I brought him back.... surprise!!" He told her, with a hint of happiness in his tone, which faltered.. wondering if he had made a mistake. The little boy was confused and vicious.. and already cost one human her life......
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Carl also wanted to be away from the drama. Yet, still close to his group that he felt an overwhelming responsibility for. Beth picked their new living quarters, but the moment they stepped into the room, he wondered if this was the safe choice. Quickly putting himself between Beth and the open balcony, then reached to grab the pistol from the holster...

"Stay behind me.." He told Beth as he slowly approached the balcony, gun at the ready..

It would have seemed easier to simply find another room.. but if a threat had gotten into the mall, he needed to find it before they had a repeat of tonight. Closing and locking the opened doors, he began searching the apartment for any signs of a hiding threat...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 10:49 pm

"You're worth it.." He told her, a sleepy grin hinting at his lips. Their relationship had many ups and downs, but Glenn couldn't imagine himself going through any of this with anyone other than Maggie. She was truly his soul mate, and he knew.. if the apocalypse never happened, the chances of their paths ever crossing would have been slim. Silver lining.

Gently rubbing her stomach to hopefully sooth the little ones, his fingers finally came to a rest, threading through hers. "Maybe they just want out... gotta be pretty cramped in there.." He whispered back, nuzzling against her. "Can't wait to meet them...."

Hearing her question, it was obvious that she was still worried about his pain level. He was certainly hurting, but the thought of her moving, even for a second, gave him anxiety that he was not willing to deal with. "I can wait til morning.." He tried to reassure her.

The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Daryl allowed her to help with removing his clothes, still feeling awkward with being naked in front of someone, still insecure about the scars.. but learning to trust someone on a personal level was certainly good medicine.

Catching her lips in a deep kiss, too distracted to protest the idea of sleeping in the cast. Humming a 'mmhmm' against her lips, not daring to break the intimate moment to reply about the wine.. this was a better level of 'intoxication'...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 11:20 pm

The singing could be heard as they approached the door, then the moment he entered... it stopped. Raph couldn't help but sense the earlier tension and wondered, were they all thinking he was 'the bad guy'? The fact that select brothers felt he was trying to take Leo's place still didn't settle well with him. Did they honestly think he would try to disrupt the family dynamics in such a way? Cause chaos by going against what Splinter had chosen for them years ago? Yeah. That's exactly what they thought... and this also caused some distrust within him, too.

Frustrated, but keeping his mouth shut as he entered the room, but managing to give Casey's shoulder a bump with his knuckles as he passed.. silently hoping that his best bud didn't think so lowly of him, too. Mentally drained and still exhausted from the whole ordeal with his arm, he found a suitable spot to sit, shrugging at Erica's question... figuring everyone would once again accuse him of taking over if he voiced his opinion... ugh. Yeah. Leo could answer. Make all the decisions. That's what they wanted.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 2:02 am

Leo heard the singing and smiled softly to himself as they entered the room, waving to the little blue alien at the door. As soon as they came into that room, Leo could sense the tension with Raph. At Erica's question, he first glanced at Raph, then Splinter, then Raph once more, and finally Erica.

"If you don't mind for a few minutes?"

Leo figured the fewer people the better when it came to his hotheaded brother. Raph needed to open up to his family, and Leo knew the best way was only having the people closest to Raph to be within ear-shot. To further comfort his younger brother, Leo laid a hand on his shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 2:29 am

Ppppft. No worries there. Not like you care anyway. Mikko calmed down now that she knew what was going on. The boy was fine of course, and climbing up on the curtains. It was when Eugene screamed and ran that caught the kids attention and he hurried after the man, just missing him and getting the door slammed in his face.

Mikko hurried over and picked the boy up then returned to Wade.

You know he can't stay here. It's too dangerous for Eugene. He's going to have to stay with you. And he needs a name.

With her arm still bleeding, the kid went for another bite. At that Mikko shoved the boy into Wade's arms.

Why is he doing that!?! We don't eat our own kind. None of the others do that. I think he's broke. You should get a refund.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:47 am

Lilo turned off the buzzing clippers and handed them to Mikey once his hands were somewhat idle as She heard Erica's voice.

" of course we don't mind, this very important for yous." Erica assures Leo slips her room key free from Leo's hands. She left her backpack on the floor but her bow and arrows as ever were with her. She gives Leo's hand a quick squeeze in the exchange, now unlike earlier he was in no immediate danger and she didn't wish to press public affection displays without the imminent threat of being zombie chow. And taking the red clad turtles shrug as a yes too, stepping out.

Lilo quickly cleaned up the fur by rolling the puppy training pad up. " take your time, call on me if need anything." she grins gathering her medical bag and the roll up puppy pad following Erica out of the room, the two watching the door close. "back to the infirmary?" she doubted Erica didn't want to be alone really.

Erica thought on it turning over her room key and nodding, " Sure," the two began back towards the Infirmary.

Lilo grinning as Stitch crawled along with them.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 9:00 am

Stitch waved at Leo and Raph, then waited knowing the girls were coming out. He clicked and clattered along beside them... Or o. The wall next to them or the ceiling as the surface and terrine demanded staying level with the girls all the while.

Ears and eyes out for trouble that might bother them.

~~~~~~

Mikey waited til the door closed and grinned at his bigger brothers, a tad nervous and twitchy from the tension that entered the room, but glad to see them. " food on the table for you two, Leo, Erica cooks good food... She made us a pasta... I made dessert. Those two bowls and mug cakes are yours guys." he tells them cheerfully easily over the clipper he clicked back on and snatching up the brush continues where the girls left off, half way down they dads thin rat form, it bothered Mikey their father was this thin, malnourished, but with the matted patches out of his furr and most of it now clipped to the same length and brushed and feed their father looked in good spirits. And thats what mattered.

He was avoiding the tension and the activity prevented him from bouncing about on his feet and or possibly breaking something.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 9:11 am

A grin at Raph and made little effort to not note the tension had crept back in the room with the guys. He slaps Raphs other shoulder playfully and lightly with the snapping end of the tea towel he'd just used to dry the last of their dishes aside the ones still filled with the food Mikey just announced was for the two bigger brothers. " I wanna be teasingly amazed ya two didn't fight and proud but gonna go with - you two better eat or ya know Mike will scoff it." maybe a little playing to ease some of the tension.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:11 am

Don still mulling things over the purple clad turtle , he knew the process of the new robotic arm attaching itself fully might be a painful process. A nod at Casey's encouragement for the bigger brothers to take up the food. "Yes, eat be easier on your body if you need some pain meds Raph. And Casey is right otherwise Mikey will volunteer for the task." not really hungry enough himself to dive in if the bigger brothers did not eat, and amused by the factual part of Casey's poking fun.

No matter his own disappointment and the tension in the room and some anger still his first concerns were always his brothers.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

Splinter was immensely enjoying the attentions, and felt very relaxed, his ears and whiskeys and floppy tail all conveying this even when there was some tension when is eldest sons returned. He was sorry to see the girls head out " Thank you young ladies, I do feel much better, we will ask of assistance if needed. Please be careful."but knew it was for the best for now and was glad the clippers would keep Michelangelo distracted from bouncing about and making inappropriate jokes for this moment.

Though also glad Casey offered a little humor in the void and that Donatello seemed to have cooled off a lot. He meets Leo's glance and then sizes up the two eldest sons. " I sense yous are unsure how to go from here so sit, eat and tell me - one at a time - both of you what's on your minds. Donatello and Michelangelo I want yous to speak up too."
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 29 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next