Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:28 pm

mmmhmm. I'm taking all the meds that are giving to me. And I promise that I'll eat.

She moved her and Glenn around so that she was in front of him. Reaching out she pulled him to him and hugged him close to her. You can have all the hugs you want. and kisses, and love and anything else you want.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 2:20 am

Erica shakes her head at Beth. " This is not about the job or first impressions, Beth, Bruce knows it... they know it... Raph knows it. Heck even Carl should know it, knowing what happened before the last meeting... it was not about their being disagreeable that's for sure." surely the turtle in red would not think his brothers were just being petty for the sake of it. Telling them their clan no longer mattered, in other words that he, Bruce, owned them (and acting like it too!) only because they were inside his walls was clear indication he was indeed not making any attempt to amends things between him and the Hamato Clan as a whole.

And it looked like Splinter would not have time to hug the baby, so Erica slid her free arm around the rats shoulders and hugged him, let him half enjoy the soft sweet baby weight and smell, sounds of her breathing, before drawing back after a moment with a whispered apology in Japanese and placing Judith back into the stroller with tender care. Pushing the stroller over to Beth and Carl. " I love watching her. Thank you for letting me care for her, Carl. I am going with them." Turning away from this farce of a meeting pulling her bow from her shoulders and preparing three arrows all in the seconds it took her to offer an arm to the rat. Not that she thought he needed the hand, but like she told Leo in the morning good things were short in this world, and she felt formally meeting Splinter on the walk back to the room was a good thing. Not just brief moments of chatter like it had been. The night before she had fallen asleep whilst Leo and his brothers spoke to a awoken Raphael, this morning after Leo went back to his room she had been at Donatello's whim, for good reason. Now, she could speak to the elder of the Hamato Clan. And that she looked forward to.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 am

Casey ignored the others, he sidled up to his best bud the earlier humor gone, speaking low to him. " Your brothers are being treated like a pack of purchased breed dogs that disobeyed. The Batty has right and you know your brothers, father... and I agree you will be fucking awesome at Leading a policing force for this sorry bunch of pampered princesses and the tougher surviving riff raff..."

He motions after Leo, "Talk to your brothers. Bruce trusts you at least so he can wait until you have seen and spoken to them... alone. Come on. Sides I wanna see April. You do too." At least his best buddy would always be certain of Casey's motives in anything. April. April, April, Bashing heads, hanging with Raph, teasing Mikey, giving Leo a hard time and April. Which he was more than eager to hurry off from here to go see.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 7:57 am

Mikey shrugs, half a grin. He owed no apology for an over active imagination and a newly earned suspicion. He gave a nervous start at Leo's command and turns away heading back for the room waving at Carl and Bunny girl - uh Beth.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:16 am

Donnie gave a shrug at bunny girl Beth. It all could have been avoided it the fucking costumed man had apologized for one, not made half attempts and not even truly admitting his wrong doing and maybe offered the roles he would have coming up in his community they fought for twice and let them decide among themselves as a family - more than likely being the fan boy Raphael would had the leading role with full co operation, not this mess of suspicion and anger. Leo was their leader sure, but it was not like he would not have seen this as important to Raph and a good move! how many times had Leonardo been lectured by their father that being a Leader was knowing when to lead and when to follow?!

Leo's words though cut though anything else he might have wanted to say and with a nod he turns on his heel heading for the room moving to their fathers other side.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 8:24 am

Such a regret it had not been more than a quick hug, to hold one so young and full of good. However Splinter enjoyed the moment and shook his head at Erica's apology, it was not her fault. " I am grateful none the less, thank you. And thank you." to the youthful leading human, barely more than a boy but who got to remain truly young these days.

He took the offered arm and they were on the move back to the rooms. Yes they needed to talk. Perhaps Erica would have to wait outside for that time. But the Hamatos needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 am

Diana stepped forward to address Leonardo. She was more curious then anything about their attitude towards all the happenings. Of course she hadn't been around when Bruce was losing his mind so she didn't know the full extent of their strained relationship. Still she needed to speak.

I do not believe it was Bruce's intent to insult any of you with his suggestion of Raphael leading the security of the mall. And I know that he would not demand that you do anything you did not wish todo, just as the young turtle did not agree to join the ill woman, Bruce did not push him to do so.

If anyone is not comfortable with any job suggestion simply say so, please, speak with us, tell us what you would like.

I wonder, Leonardo, if your wanting to leave now has to do with feelings of your own leadership being threaten. We are all family now. You are our brothers. Please. Stay, tell us what it is that bothers you. Let us work together not separate ourselves from each other.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Leo stopped in his tracks when the woman addressed him, turning around to face her. "There's more to this than just Bruce's appointments. I really need to talk to my family...alone," he told her, his voice softening a little. He didn't want to intimidate the woman, after all. He just wanted to make the point that he needed to speak to Raph before he went on this newly appointed job. Once that happened, Leo could adjust.

He did, however, give Diana a smile. "Thank you for the invitation." He bowed his head to her and then turned to head back to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Splinter twisted his ears hearing Diana. A kind sort of smile her way After all no one else here was the problem. Just Bruce's approach to all the Hamato clan was.

He gave Erica's arm a slight squeeze. " My eldest sons may need to speak privately after the family does my dear, might I ask they have use of your space?" he wonders, and adds with a slight grump, " I am in need of fresh hot tea and some rest," Maaaybe a bit of a amused grin as he adds, "Some cake? young lady tell me on the stroll back to the room we are using a little about yourself, it's nice to see this clan grow a little."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:10 am

" wha - of yeah of course... um..." A hitch in her voice as she suppresses amusement at the talk of cake. Moving the arm under his clawed hand to feel up the cuff of her sleeve and pull her room entry key from there and called out to her turtle in blue as he resumed the way with them back to the room. " Catch Leo!" flicking the key card his way past Donatello whom joined them... now back to cake. " Like cake huh? my favorite was cheesecake... mmmm - yours?" it was a good a place to start a get to know you chat and well it was such a random topic with all the tension that who could resist following it on?

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:51 pm

Diana returned his soft smile and bowed politely back.

Of course. Of course there was nothing Leo could have done that would have intimidated her. She was the god killer after all.

She laid a hand on Bruce's shoulder and squeezed him a little too hard when he opened his mouth to argue more. He attempted to hide a pained wince but failed. Allow the young warriors their time to talk among themselves. More arguments will do no good and will not help in establishing the trust you seek.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Michonne, being careful of Daryl's injuries continue kissing him. She ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp. She knew that they couldn't do anything more then kissing and snuggling and that was fine. The last thing that she wanted was to cause more injury to him.

Then there was a knock at the door.

Michonne pulled away and stood up from her chair. That might be Carl and Beth. Seems like it was a quick meeting. I hope things went alright.

Getting to the door she opened it and was surprised to see Eugene and Mikko there. She pulled Eugene in for a hug and let him in. But, seeing Mikko's face covered in blood and already not liking the woman she didn't allow her to come in and shut the door on her.

Maggie and Glenn are getting washed up right now. Daryl and I are just waiting for them to finish so I can help Glenn get back to bed. she explained and began to lead Eugene to the bedroom, not even mentioning his girlfriend that was still outside the door.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 pm

....and Leo wanted to leave. Of course. Initially, there was anger since he felt nothing had been accomplished, but maybe speaking to just the family for now, then rejoining, would smooth things over some... if there was any smoothing this now.

Though, Raphael was always one to wear his irritation on his features. Now was no different. But hearing Casey, a small nod, and a glance at Bruce...

"I'll meet with you later if the meetin's over by the time we're done.." A promise. Because despite the rocky start, if Bruce was making strides he wanted to help protect these people. He said nothing more as he followed his family out of the lobby and to the room....
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Mike rejected the suggestion of being a part of the scavenging team, but hearing the Turtle's concerns, he honestly didn't blame him. It made him concerned about having the woman paired up with Glenn...

"Mikko's going to have to prove that she's stable before sending her out there with any of my people. Or anyone that she could rip apart. She's pretty driven by her obsessions. She wanted to go after Eugene when Glenn was bleeding out. She did save part of my group, but I need to know that she can be clear headed.... and of course, it's up to Glenn." Because he would not force any of his group into roles that they were not comfortable with. But he knew scavenging was something Glenn was a pro at.

"I know Mikko and Wade have some history... so maybe it's best to find a different job for him..."

"OR! I could be there to keep her from turning the Asian Persuasion into Korean barbeque!" Wade piped up. "But hey, I think my talents are better elsewhere...."

Carl shot Wade a glare. He was just about to give Splinter the permission to hold Judith, but then Leo announced they were leaving. Then, Beth piped up. Honestly, he could see both sides of this. Apparently Leonardo was the leader of his clan. Even though Carl was not the official leader of his people, he was the one representing them. He was the one trying to keep them together. He could understand how it may feel if someone else started enlisting his people without knowing their abilities.

Carl seriously hated to see Erica go. He felt that her voice was important. And the Turtles...but understood the Turtle Clan's need to discuss things before rejoining, if they had an intention to do so. Though, it seemed that Raphael did.

Sparing a nod at Erica. "Judith likes you. Don't be a stranger." And then an apologetic look at Splinter. "There will be plenty of opportunities to hold her..." He offered, returning Mike's wave.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Laz shook his head. Nah, man. We'll work something out. You and these people share a common enemy so that's a start. And I'm sure we can find others to help look for Sherry. They know loss, they'll understand.

Abby watched Kai closely before wiggling away from Dwight and walking up to Lexi. Doll still in her arms she reached up and pulled a bit too roughly on Kai's leg.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Lois takes Clarks hand as she listens to all of them. Knows she could help but isn't sure they'd allow her with her current condition. Still knows about weapons and some fighting form but that's about it. Not sure what Bruce would like her to do. Looks at Clark; "How are you feeling?" Knowing he was out there in that fight earlier. Before she came out of there room.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:07 pm

The change in position was well welcomed. He hated not being able to see her. Her legs still on either side of him, overlapping his hips enabled them to be close. He practically melted into her arms, his own slipping around her waist as he buried his face against the crook of her neck...

"This is much better...' A faint, unseen smile as he softly kissed her neck..

"Anything I want, huh? This hug can last forever..."

DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Bruce gave Raph a nod then turned his attention to Mel who had not yet gotten rid of the things outside. As much as she yelled about how useful she could be she wasn't showing that. Thankfully it seemed the things were starting to give up. The metal walls blocking out Clark and the mutants scents or whatever else they were sensing.

No, Mel. You have to heal in the chair.

He then turned his attention to Wade. That is an idea. You could keep her in check but I doubt your ability to kill her if need be. So, what is it that you think you would be best suited for, wade?
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Maggie smiled softly and rubbed his back. She was very content in this new position as it seemed he was as well.

I think the water might get cold after a while. Forever is a long time. She joked. But this is much better. I bet our little ones enjoy the closeness as well. I read that babies can hear everything happening from inside the womb and it's good for parents to talk and sing to them. Know any good songs?

Talking about their future children was her way of adding to the positive. Helping him to remember the good that was still in the world and around him. What he had to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Daryl was still getting used to the whole 'touching' thing. Though, Michonne had his trust. He returned each of her kisses, eyes sliding closed as she ran her fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp. But then a knock came at the door and Michonne was quick to let Eugene in, but slammed the door in his girlfriend's face....

A returned hug, and a delayed response from Eugene and he spared a glance back at the door, then at Michonne, the pickles still cradled in his arm... "I didn't have flowers so I brought Glenn pickles. Considering Maggie's condition, I am certain the pickles will be more for her..."

A nod, understanding Glenn's need to get cleaned up, and thankful that his friend was well enough to do so. "May Mikko come in? She is concerned about the well being of Glenn and wishes to make sure he is alright. She is in control.. you need not worry. There was an incident with the demon cat, hence the blood....she will be on her best behavior..."
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Maggie'll be thankful for those pickles. Michonne told him as they both headed to the bedroom. When he spoke about Mikko she turned to look at him. Folded arms she thought on it for a moment and shook her head at him.

You really like that girl, don't ya? Alright, but you are in charge of keeping her in check.

She took the jar from him. Go let your crazy chick in.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Clark had been quiet, simply observing for now and willing to help keep people in check if the need arose, but thankfully things seemed under control. Then, Lois managed to find them and a smile crept over his lips, though faltered when she mentioned looking for weapons...

"You should be taking it easy, Lo..." And he pulled up a chair for her, gesturing for her to sit. "I'm okay.." He assured her. "It seems the CDC is weaponizing those things with Kryptonite..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Splinter chuckled - he momentarily looked back at Carl and offers a respectful bow of the head. "After tea and rest and this I will be most delighted to hold the little one." barely breaking stride with the girl beside him.

And back to her he sighs a little in longer, "Ahh cheesecake, an old rats digestive systems finds that much much to sweet for him now... though Japanese cheesecake I can manage and mmmmm love it so much - but with none of that I am happiest with lemon cake or apple.. carrot... my very favorite though is simply vanilla." he answers her question. " I saw you the other night, how old are you? and it is up to you, would you join us in this talk?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:14 pm

A grin at Carl, she wasn't leaving persay, just seeing the elder Hamato to the room to be with his family. " Not gonna happen Carl, love the Lil'Asskicker. Might be back soonish." and chuckling listening to Splinter nodding as he listed his faves, and his ultimate fave amused he was clearly a cake enthusiast. " I see, and agree with that mostly, similarly my favorite cheesecake is also the plain vanilla one." with a wink to him and disarming herself as their door way came upon them shaking her head reaching into her sleeve for their room entry key card.

His other questions..." Sixteen." but oh boy did she feel both older in experience and younger chatting so lightly with the mutant rat. "Unless asked to stay... no Master Splinter, but thank you for asking, once you are in and settled I will go back to the meeting. swiping the key card and lightly pushing opening the door to step through with the kindly rat man.

"oh... Hi!" Lilo and Stitch where there already cooking up the food she had scavenged from the room they had been kidnapped out of earlier.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:28 pm

"But...we would keep each other warm..." A soft smile as he nuzzled her neck. Though, he knew she was right. The water would eventually become cold, and he constantly worried about her well being. And now, even more so.

This was exactly what his battered soul needed. The closeness with her, and her ability to always remind him that there was still good in this world. Reasons to keep fighting.. to go on another day. They had their future together- with their little ones. Hearing her talk about them brought a much needed smile to his face.

Another soft nuzzle, and he shifted enough to rest a hand on her stomach, gently rubbing, wondering if maybe the little ones could feel it...

"I ..don't think I can carry a tune right now..." Thanks to raspy breaths and burning lungs. "Besides, you and Beth are the singers...Remember our first night at the prison, when we were around the campfire and you two sang for your dad...." He remembered like it was yesterday. How tired they had all been, but how hopeful Hershel was, for the first time after losing his farm..

"What was it... 'Parting Glass'? You should sing that... or that Sunshine song.."

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next