Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 am

...And Maggie continued playing with his hair, soothing and lulling..

Some of the convo managing to penetrate and the him awaje, fighting with heavy eyelids...prolonging the inevitable. Despite the overwhelming fatigue, refusing to go completely under...

A faint grin finding his lips when April explained the turtles strange abilktjes.So, his sister wasn't pulling his leg. He owed her an apology for doubting....too bad he would never get the chance to do so...

Then the subject of Mikko. Certainly bad memories with ber, but too sleepy to collegiate the depth of the topic. She could run, she was fast....something they had in common...

"Im...I'm fast, too..." He managed tiredly, struggling with heavy eyelids...

The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 am

Nuzzling a soft kids against Beth's cheek, wrapping one arm around her as he listened on. Turtles had strange abilities, Mikko could run.. And no one trusted her, and rightfully so. Eugene looked extremely uncomfortable about the heat his girl was receiving...

"She is turning over a new leaf so to speak. And I will accept being the sacrificial guinea pig to prove it..."

Carl sighed inwardly, still uncomfortable trusting his people with her. But if they were ever to trust het, they needed to make some kind of move. Daryl had been quiet. Soaring a glance over at the man, it was clear that Glenn wasn't the only one fighting sleep. Though, Daryl's was obviously alcohol induced.

And then Glenn pipped up about being a good runner...

"You're not doing anything until you're better." He reminded. "If Eugene is comfortable, we will find a wsy to make sure he stays safe. He's been alone with her and she hasn't eaten him...."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Mikko gave Eugene a few kisses to his cheek and hugged him tightly.

No sacrifices needed, love. And, Glenn, when you're better I'll totally race ya. If I win I get to name one of yer little ones!

It seemed everyone had moved passed the topic of her own kid, and the fact that she kept a dead woman in her freezer. Good. Odd. But good. She was also happy that Carl, who seemed to be the leader of the bunch was willing to give her a chance to prove she could be useful and trustworthy. She would no doubt fuck it up, but hopefully that wouldn't happen any time soon.

Michonne on the other hand wasn't moving past it, but also wasn't going to keep bringing it up if the others weren't. This was Carl's show. She would be there to back him up of course, but she would stand by his choices. She just hoped this all didn't come back and bite them in the ass.

Mikko leaned back against Eugene. Eyes closed, her head resting against his shoulder.

I'm not going to eat anyone. Not anyone here. You know... She said opening her eyes back up and looking at the group. Another source of food isn't a bad idea to look into. I don't mean people. She quickly added. I mean...bugs. They're easy to farm, don't take up space like other livestock would. plus they're an amazing source protein. Not to mention easier to carry around when on missions. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Maggie leaned down and kissed Glenn's forehead. No running for you. And I'm actually curious as what name you have in mind... She told Mikko. Not that she would actually allow the woman to name one of her perfect children!

I don't know how I feel about eating bugs. Can't be any worse then Daryl's cooking though.

She flashed a cheeky grin happy that things were getting back to a calmer state. She was very concerned about Mikko keeping a dead woman in her freezer. Did Eugene know about that? Was she planing on keeping other bodies? No one else seemed worried about so maybe that was something between her and Eugene.

We could play a fun filled game of never have I ever.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Beth slid onto Carl's lap and made herself at home in his arms. She shared Michonne's thoughts, as well as her sisters. Like Maggie she felt the whole lady in freezer thing was more between her and Eugene. They did share a home after all. She was still a little worried about Eugene with Mikko. But honestly the woman seemed to really like Eugene. So maybe the worry was for nothing.

I would name one of them...Baxter!

Do not do that. Mikko intrupted. He'll grow up to be a nerd with a superiority complex.

Beth raised a brow at her. What? I think it's a classy name.

Just saying...I would name one of your little one...Angel. Then he could be a mind freak!

I said we should play never have I ever not lets name our kids weird names.
Back to top Go down
Shen Hamato
TMNT
Shen Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:17 am

April grins at Glenn chuckling. Then a glance to Lilo, she was wondering if she and the islander needed to be here and if they two should at least go and maybe start the leaving so the poor guy could rest.

Though she nods and speaks up at the talk of bugs for food. "Mikey... is actually looking into finding ways to cook bugs that will be... palatable for us people... he and his brothers and father have had to in their past eat bugs. Not their fave but they managed and... well clearly grew quiet large..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Looking over at April, Mikko nodded.

I had been thinking about the bug thing for a bit. I've eaten crickets and grasshoppers, they'er pretty good fried up with some sauces. I've been a little worried about the virus jumping to animals. If that were to happen then we wont be able to rely on the meat. As Michonne loves to point out. I somehow became infected with a mutated virus. if the virus is changing, it's possible it can start passing on to other living things. But something like that might never happen. Who knows.

Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 3:08 pm

I bring it up because it's true. And why is it that you were so special enough to get a cure?

It was a burning question on Michonne's mind, but she noticed that the party, if you could call it that was starting to wind down. Glenn was falling asleep and he really needed to get to bed. Daryl was also in need of a bed before he drunkenly passed out in the chair. Mikko was changing the subject away from her and even at Michonne's most recent question Mikko was already brushing it off, turning to eugene looking for someway out of answering.

Maybe a question for another time then... She said when it became clear that Mikko wasn't going to be forth coming with that information.

This has been nice, but I think we should let Glenn and Maggie rest, and I have to get this one to bed as well. She nodded over to Daryl with an eye roll.

Her gaze then fell on little Abaddon. Dwight never returned which meant the girl would have to come back home with her and Daryl. Michonne didn't have a problem with this but Abby might, the girl still didn't fully trust her, and Daryl was too out of it to talk to her.

Abby, you ready to go home? She asked.

Abby looked up from giving Stitch a scratch behind the ears and shook her head no. Whatever Dwight was doing he needed to get back here...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Awwww the party's over? Just when we were going to play party games. Mikko was ready to head out anyway though. She didn't mind answering questions about herself, but wasn't ready to get too personal just yet with these people. Plus she was eager to have some cuddle time with Eugene!

Speaking of...

She nuzzled against Eugene's neck and smiled at him.

I think tonight Wade can keep Anton for the night. We can have us time. I do want to check in on them on the way back to our room though.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:37 pm

With Glenn falling asleep it seemed that it was time to end the party. Daryl looked like he needed to get to bed before he passed out in the chair as well. Beth flashed a cheeky grin at abby and Michonne when the little girl refused to leave. That child was a handful for sure. She hoped that they knew to keep her away from sharp objects.

Her attention then turned to Carl. I'm going to help Maggie get Glenn to bed then we can leave if you're ready. She kissed his cheek before standing to assist in helping get poor Glenn to the comfort of his bed, as well as Maggie. She intended to make sure both of them were well tucked in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Carl cringed at the idea of using bugs as a staple. There had been times when insects had been a part of their diet while trying to find a safe haven. Certainly were not ideal, and he hoped the day would not come where options were that limited. While skeptical of this place at first, he was hopeful. Guarded, but there was a potential of having a life here.

Someday, the walls would fall. It would become overran, despite Bruce's assurances that it was indestructible. One day, circumstances would force them to move in, but for now, they would make the most of it.

"Grubs ain't so bad if you cook em right..." Daryl piped up, catching some of the conversation as he faded in and out...

"I'm down for a game.." He added, giving Michonne a squeeze, and a set kiss against the cheek.

Carl rolled his eye, giving bet h a squeeze before she slid from his lap. "No, Beth's right. Glenn needs rest, and so does Maggie. We should go so they can." With that, he stood once Beth was in her feet and moved towards the couch, offering his good hand down to Glenn, offering to help Beth get him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:40 pm

"You're on!" Glenn firefly replied to Mikko, accepting her challenge to a race. He was curious about names, and it seemed most had ideas.

He also wasn't too keen on eating bugs, and hopefully it didn't come to that!

When Beth and Carl moved in, it was obvious what was going on. They were trying to help him to bed. A small frown fell across his lips as he hesitated...

"You guys don't have to go because of me... I'm not even that tired..." He tried to lie as his eyelids fluttered, and a yawn made it obvious he wasn't being truthful.

[color=green] "You still suck at lying. Come on... "[color=green]

The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:01 pm

With Carl's help Beth got Glenn sitting up. She was then able to help Maggie to her feet and the young couple assisted Glenn to the bedroom, Maggie shuffling behind them as she said her good nights to everyone.

My next party will be longer and more festive. I promise. She told her family as she headed to her and Glenn's bedroom.

Once there Beth sat Glenn down on the bed, again with Carl's help. She was thankful for the help, Glenn was heavy! But she insisted that he let her and Carl do most the work so that there was no further injuries. Everyone wanted Glenn to get healed up as quick and as smoothly as possible.

Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Thank you for helping us out you two. Sorry that the get together was cut short. Honestly my eyes are getting hard to keep open too. I am so ready for these little ones to come out into the world and more importantly, out of me. Maggie said with a smile and a light laugh.

I can take it from here.

Maggie hugged her sister and Carl tightly before letting them go. Once they were out the door she smiled at Glenn and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. she then started to undress him. it was something he probably could have done himself, but she enjoyed giving him a little tease.

She then undressed herself and slipped into bed with him. But before laying down Maggie looked over at her husband.

How are you feeling? You need me to get you any pain meds before we go to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 am

Michonne reached up and pinched Daryl's cheeks together forcing his lips into fish shape. Let's not talk about eating bugs unless there's no other option. Right now that Wonder Woman seems to have a good handle on getting enough meat for us all.

She kissed his fish lips and slipped off his lap then took his hand in hers.

Come on lets head back to our room. You need to rest up because you are going to have a hell of a hang over when you wake up.

Michonne lightly tugged Daryl to his feet pulling him to her, steadying him so he didn't face plant before getting to the door.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 2:31 am

A small stretches across Eugene 's lips when Mikko mentioned Wade keeping the little terror. Not that he minded the kid.... Well, actually the boy terrified him. A mishap with that one was surely right around the corner. However, he tried to keep his fears from Mikko, and probably did a poor job...

Finally missing himself up from the couch, he reached f or her hand. Small steps, but as time progressed, he was slowly becoming more comfortable with affectionate acts...

"I do believe that 'us time's is indeed in order..."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 2:51 am

Daryl gave a drunken refill as Michonne ounces his cheeks together, giving him a fish face. Still, he did not protest it, knowing by now that such efforts would be futile. Thouhh, her talk of the wonder woman person did spark a tad of jealousy.

He had been the great hunter for so long...it was a little hard being knocked down a peg. But at least they could combine skills.

Pressing a kiss against her lips and making exaggerated kissing noises, it was clear that he was toasted, and sleep would be beneficial. Staggering as he made it to his feet, he spared Michonne a lopsided grin as he took her hand....

Carl, witnessing just how tipsy Daryl was, rolled his eye. "Are you good to watch Abby?" He asked. Luckily Michonne was in her right mind, but it was no secret that the little girl wasn't find of Michonne. Once Judith was situated in her stroller, Carl reached for Beth's hand, his gaze drifting to Michonne, because Daryl was way too out of it...

"What's going on with Dwight? Is he coming back tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:04 am

Man! Just getting to bed, even with assistance, was a huge and exhausting chore! Glenn was so over this...over being injured and feeling helpless and always exhausted. Not to mention, the emotional turmoil that he had been pretty good at hiding. At least he felt he had done a decent job.

Finally within the comforts d bed and the helpers gone, it was just him and Maggie. A tired smile stretched across his lips as she undressed him, and he tried to return the favor, never passing on the opportunity to admire her beauty...

She has been so patient with him during all of this, and he knew that his chance to repay that would soon come. She would need tons of TLC after the little ones arrived, and he was determined to the well enough to make that happen.

Snuggling down with her beneath the comfy sheets, a contented grin eased across his lips as he suppressed a yawn. Still feeling the effects of the last round of pain meds, he had a different remedy in mind...

Leaning in, he caught her lips in a soft, but lingering kiss...

"I think this works better...."

Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 12:42 pm

Mikko happily took Eugene's hand and gave the back of it a kiss. She gave her goodbyes as she tugged her man along and out the door. Before heading to their own room they stopped at Wade's room. talk was brief, Mikko asked Wade if he and Vanessa wouldn't mind keeping Anton for the night, both of them said they didn't mind and informed Mikko of the inccident with the child biting V.

Thankfully before Mikko or Eugene could panic, the couple explained that V was fine, and it didn't look like she was in any danger of turning. that was a relief and brought up some questions. None that she would ask, or ponder that night.

After their talk Mikko lead Eugene to their own room.

Once inside and finally alone, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

Today sure has been eventful. we are due for some serious cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Daryl's affections earned a large smile and soft laugh from Michonne. She held Daryl up as best she could but thankfully he seemed to be standing pretty well on his own...Least for the moment. It would be best to get him to bed soon though.

She gave a nod to Carl sure that she could handle the little girl, even Abby didn't seem to like her too much. Michonne knew that the only way for Abby to warm up to her is to spend time with her and show the child that she was another adult that could be trusted.

At the mention of Dwight her smile dropped a bit.

I don't know. I sure he'll come back if he's able. She gave a long sigh. If he's not back by tomorrow afternoon someone will have to go out and look for him.

Seeing Daryl acting silly got Abby's attention and she walked over to him while hugging her doll. The little girl reached up and took a hold of the man's hand while trying to hide a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Maggie returned the kiss then pulled away only to lean back in and attack his lips with a series of fast kisses, each one with an exaggerated 'mwah'.

With a content sigh Maggie settled down under the covers, snuggled up as close as she could be to Glenn. With a finger she lightly moved a strand of hair from his face. You are due for a hair cut. I can try my hand at snipping your hair tomorrow. It'll be a learning experience for the both of us. She told him with a mischievous grin. I could ask Eugene for hair style tips.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Eugene was mostly quiet during their short visit with Wade and Vanessa.. Though, Vanessa seemed nice enough. There seemed to be some friction still lingering between Wade and him, but at least he man was more pleasant now that his girl was back.

Once back in the room, he smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, returning the gesture and returning the kiss, soft, but brave...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Snuggling against her, a contented smile eased across Glenn's lips as he nuzzled a kiss against Maggie's cheek, then nuzzling as one hand slid down to rest on her growing tummy, caressing softly.

Her comment earned a soft chuckle, then a playful look of disbelief....

"What, you don't like the 'shag?'" He ashed, pouting cutely.

"I don't think Asians were meant to rock the mullet..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Pffft. You could rock anything. But trust me, I would never give you the Billy Ray look. I'm thinking just a trim. Keep some of that shag but still let me see those sexy eyes.

Maggie's own eyes fluttered shut as fatigue took over. She laid her hand on top of his.

That egg did wonders for your hair growth. She grinned, eyes still closed, her voice lowering as she started to slip into peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 4:20 pm

I am really sorry about what happen earlier. I promise I'll be more chill from now on. I just can't help hugging and squeezing you all the time! She told as she gave him a tight squeeze.

Mmmm So cuddly. And all mine. I'm the luckiest girl ever.

Mikko stepped away from him with a sly grin and turned to head to the bedroom. She walked slowly to the bedroom's door, stripping out of her cloths one item at a time as did so, letting the clothing drop to the floor leaving a trail behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next