Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+30
loventrice Dixon
Leonardo Hamato
Lois Lane
Glenn Rhee
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Nightcrawler
Melissa Andreas
Gambit
Lydia Chikara
Erica Martins
Splicers
Leatherhead
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Lilo and Stitch
Negan
Maggie Rhee
Gwen Stacy
Deadpool
Carl Grimes
Clark Kent
Bebop
Shen Hamato
Death
Peter Parker
Batman
Daryl Dixon
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:44 am

The moment that Kai was in her arms, nothing else mattered. She held him protectively against her, rocking him gently to sooth his upset, and it seemed to work. His little hand reached to touch her face as Negan pulled her against him, squeezing, and she didn't resist. A small, shaky nod at his question. It did feel good, and even his embrace... she could not deny the feelings she had for this man.

She walked with him into the house that she once thought could be a home, and sat on the closed toilet while she waited for the tub to fill with water, nuzzling and kissing her little one, quietly promising him that they would never be parted again.

"... Thank you for taking care of him..." She finally spoke. 'Taking care' of him probably wasn't the words she wanted to say. 'Thanks for not killing him' would have been more appropriate, but he was being... pleasant. She didn't want to ruin that....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:57 am

At least he had gotten a chuckle out of her, and then she shifted to face him, nibbling on his lip. Wrapping an arm around her, he pressed several, light kisses against her lips, allowing the last one to linger for a moment..

And hearing that he was part of the reason she felt unwell earned a deep frown. He felt horrible about that, knowing he had caused her to worry.

"I'm sorry, Maggie. I didn't think. I just knew he went over that fence and I couldn't waste time and.... I was wrong." Another soft kiss found her lips. "Forgive me?" And he gave her the infamous, sad puppy dog eyes....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:22 am

Yes, you were wrong. But it doesn't matter. It's ok now. Everyone is back, safe. And now I can finally relax and all my brain and body wants to do is sleep. She curled up against him and pulled the covers up to their chines.

There's nothing to forgive. She said, resting her forehead on his chest.

You did what you felt you had to do. If Carl was really gone, there wouldn't have been time to come back and gather backup. You went to bring him back, no matter what. One of the many things I love about you. You're my hero, you know.

She let out a yawn, her eyes closing again.

Better hero then any....Of the super...people..Here....
Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:29 am

As the hot water filled the tub, Negan gathered towels and laid them on the counter next to the sink.

well, it was no biggie. I've always had a way with kids. He loves our little...Hanging upside down game.

God he hated kids. Having them running around. There was a time he enjoyed the sound of kids playing, and smiles on the chubby cheeks of babies. Now? they were just a hazard to have around. An extra mouth to feed that couldn't help around the place. The kid was only useful as bait, or as something to threw at a horde as to escape. But she didn't need to know that...Hell, she probably did know that. Didn't matter. The little shit wouldn't live long out here. Maybe that cat, Love could take care of him. She mentioned something about eating kids.

Once he was done filling the tub, he held out his arms for Kai. She couldn't very well bathed with the kid in her arms.

I'll take him while you wash up. There's a gown hanging in the closet. convenient. I would guess you're hungry. Cookie?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 am

Lilo went to answer - refuse the soup maybe - but it would be rude... to do so openly - these people needed the soup and she and Stitch had plenty in their own rooms.

and she could not answer Daryl, her eyes said she knew the pain Carl felt, intimately and in different ways of the meaning of Loss in it's entirety - to death... to having to go for their own good...

And now Bruce was here and she listens - raising an eye brow.

"Where was this lock down on the first attack? And where were you? Whom else knew of these securities so that they could put them into action when you could not? You cannot just say do as I want you to and then not be at the fore front of such an attack leading some sort of offense or defense." She asks Bruce watching him and his face closely. She cared for the mans residents since coming here, his "Do as I say - Dictator' attitude had never sat with her - and if she knew anything about in where declared impenetrable...

well

nothing was ever really impenetrable

the man had to know this himself... " And we should wait for Erica before continuing any talk, if your here it meant she succeeded in finding and sending you this way- would be rude to keep talking without her." she adds.

She had politely sipped some soup - but when Daryl left her returned most to the pot for the others. Stitch moved to the door to let in his flying friend the Alien and Dragon sitting in a corner of the room listening for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 8:42 am

A man whom acts as he did - though instrumental in helping myself and others also is just being an arrogant turd and deserves a telling off.

Erica wanted to say that - but this turtle had just bowed to her true it was a small one but she recalled her manners, if felt oriental in mannerisms so she straightened a herself and weapons held in two hands again bows back respectfully - a grin as she straightens. "Hi... Leoooo?" testing again encase that was not the right name. " Your welcome - never did like people with that sort of behavior." She nods. "Come with me - this way."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Lexi had dreamed of holding her son for so long, now having him in her arms, feeling his warmth and his scent, she did not want to let him go. Even if it was just for a few moments to wash away the grime and blood and chunks of Walker flesh...

Had she known of Negan's internal thoughts regarding their little one, there was no way she would have relinquished him, but ignorance was bliss. Still, she knew what he was capable of, and she could not unsee him holding their child by the ankles. It still made her want to cry.

Finally giving a faint nod, she carefully handed Kai over to his father, then began removing the blood-soaked clothes that earlier had been covered in Walker hide. Now in all of her naked, blood-covered glory, she slowly stepped into the tub, sinking down into the water. A contented moan as the warmth caressed her and she leaned back against the porcelain as she began to clean herself, determined to do a good job, because Negan would be expecting sex....

And as much as she wanted to cut him from her life, there was no denying that she held feelings for him. She loved him, not to mention... she craved the intimacy...

A small smile stretched across her lips when he asked if she wanted a cookie. It had been so long since she had tasted anything other than rotten vegetables ruined by the snow, or discarded food thrown out by other communities..

"A cookie sounds amazing..."

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

It lightened some of the weight to hear that Maggie understood why he had gone after Carl. Understanding that if he was in danger, every second counted. Though, this was the one time that Carl actually stayed inside. Still, it did not make him feel any less guilty for causing her worry, for bringing on the panic attack that caused her to pass out. He felt guilt over her missing out on food, and while he was starving, couldn't bring himself to eat when she was so sick...

"Still, I'm sorry. You shouldn't be stressing out, and I did that to you..." And he nuzzled another kiss against her head, giving her a gentle squeeze as her forehead was pressed against his chest. When she called him her 'hero', a smile stretched across his lips and he nuzzled the top of her head...

"And.. I'll never stop being that. You're my world..." And soon, he would have another reason for his heart to beat..

He wanted to try once again to encourage her to eat, but he had tried several times. To continue would surely annoy her and he wanted to keep her blood pressure down. She had a condition, after all. Maybe sleep was what she needed more than anything. "Get some rest. I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:04 pm

When Kai returned to Negan's arms, he gently bounced the bundle in his arms and made no effort to hide that he was checking out every inch of Lexi's naked form. she was still his favorite woman, that didn't change. Even after shitting out a kid, she kept that perfect shape. Hell, had it been a different time, he a different man, maybe the two of them would have had a stable, normal, relationship. Shit happens though.

When she mentioned that a cookie sounded good he gave her a bow, making his movements overly dramatic.

As you wish. He stood back up straight and turned to head to the kitchen while talking to Kai. You didn't fuck up mommy's body. That's a good boy.

He didn't bother to shut the bathroom door behind him. The bathroom was in his bedroom and no one would dare go in there.

Walking into the kitchen his attitude towards the child changed. The baby seemed to pick up on it and started to whimper. Don't give me that shit. He told Kai as he gathered a few cookies on a plate to warm up for a few seconds. Kai 'spoke' in his baby language and Negan raised a brow at him. Between you and me, kid. You're better off with yer ol'man. Yer mom's not all right upstairs. Few screws lose. Speaking of screws...

He placed the two, now warm cookies on a tray along with a glass of milk.

Yer mother ain't gonna be able to stand up, much less walk after I'm done with her tonight. He smiled at the boy and Kai responded by smiling back. Yeeeeah see, you know what I'm talking about. That's my man.

He balanced the tray in one hand and Kai in the other returning to Lexi.

Your meal. He placed it beside the tub where she could reach. A lovely cat monster helped me make them.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:38 pm

Very few people know. And too many were outside to shut the place down. I will admit my ignorance here. I was in no way expecting any kind of attack from other humans. But, like Lilo said, we'll wait for Erica to get back before talking more. She was behind me. I think she's waiting on those turtles. I asked them not to come. I would rather talk to the turtles on their own. We're not on good footing right now. That is a story for another time.

Bruce ran a hand down his face, the long days and nights was catching up to him. Lack of sleep was starting to show clearly on is face. Dark circles under his eyes, the whites of his eyes were turning a light reddish color from irritation. Hair unkept. And even when he spoke, he could quite cover the slurring in his words.

It wasn't just fatigue though.

Anxiety was setting in. Depression. Even paranoia. Bruce was a man that was slowly becoming unhinged.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Maggie would hold him to that. When she woke she trusted that he would be there beside her. But even in her near sleep, she had the thought, though fuzzy, that he needed to eat or at least take his medication.

Take your medicine.

She told him, her voice was muffled because she was speaking against his chest. But she tried to make her words clear. He needed to take those antibiotics. A bite from a human was bad news. He wouldn't turn into a walker, but there was still a lot of germs and bacteria to worry about. Plus they didn't know who this person was, or if she was sick. So the medication was important.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:54 pm

Rude, inappropriate or whatever to discuss without certain people that were STILL NOT HERE. For whatever reason was more important than protecting the people. Carl cared about none of that. The Turtles were slow and as far as he could see... useless. And so were the 'supers'. Because they had not done a goddamn thing to protect this place. The fences had still come down, and Bruce... in all of his mighty hype, had failed them....

"They bombed the fences, and people died... and YOU... you did nothing.... " Carl hissed coldly. "And they are coming back. This building that you THINK cannot be touched, it WILL come down. People will die.... because you were arrogant... because you believe in supers and mutants and impenetrable walls... all the things I learned in school didn't exist... because even as they DO in this world... it's all completely fucking useless! They did NOTHING."
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:14 am

Bruce was going to wait, but Carl seemed to want to talk here, now. The dark night was fine with that. He was a bit uncomfortable with all the angry tones around the child though.

Maybe Judith should be put to bed? Her small ears don't need to hear all this anger, Trust me, there will be more anger.

He then helped himself to a bottle of water and sat back down. He would give them an extra case of water to make up for what he took, it looked like he was going to be here for a while.

collateral damage. It happens. People die. They're going to keep dying. I do believe Superman was out there, as well as the turtles. If what I was told was true. YOUR enemies didn't get in. From my understanding. it's your group that these men are after. So don't come at me spouting your shit, kid! We were doing great before all of you came along. We had no enemies. This place ran smoothly. So you tell me, child, sense you seem to know better, what the hell do you want us to do? I'm listening. But I'll let you know now. No one here are fighters. We have a few, but that's it. Most never even seen a weapon in person other then in a museum.

I can shut this place down now. No one gets in or out, until I SAY SO! Is that what you would rather!?

Bruce was pissed. all the frustration he had been feeling, everything he had held in over days, weeks, months. It was all going to come out, and Carl just volunteered to be on the receiving end of it all.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 am

Glenn wanted nothing more than to snuggle up with his Love and sleep, but unfortunately the angry voices from the meeting managed to penetrate their walls. Still, his number one priority was keeping Maggie safe, to make sure she was rested and well...

Hearing her orders, a soft smile stretched across his lips. That's what made them both comparable. They cared about their loved ones above all else...

"Yes Ma'am..." And still nuzzling her and holding her close, one arm reached behind him, searching for the little sheets of powdered medicines and soup because he knew without food in his stomach, it would all come back up. And no one had time for that...

Emptying the packets' contents onto his tongue- both pain meds and antibiotics, Glenn washed it all down with the still warm chicken noodle soup....  

Hoping against hope that his Love didn't hear the raised and angry voices from outside, but knowing she had... because Maggie always heard EVERYTHING....

"I love you..."

Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 am

Lexi knew that Negan as checking her out, and that fact didn't upset her in the least. She hoped the man still found her attractive, because despite everything, she loved him and foolishly hoped that one day, they could be together.  When Negan disappeared to retrieve the cookies, she slid beneath the water, soaking her hair and washing away the blood an bits of Walker flesh that had shielded her during her existence out in the woods...

Now clean and fresh and alerted to his return, Lexi slowly rushed herself up into a sitting position, sparing him a smile as she reached and plucked one of the cookies from the plate, taking a small bite....

"A demon pussy, huh....Should I be jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 am

Really? They decided the best place to hold their heated argument was in the room? In the kitchen? Maggie heard everything. The rooms were large, yes. But the walls were still thin hotel walls. She tried to ignore it, Daryl was out there and whatever was going on he could handle. But as voices rose she worried about little Judith being out there. She didn't need to be around all that yelling.

When Glenn moved to take his meds, Maggie was able to shift her head to hear what was going on better.

Carl was angry. That wasn't surprising. Giving the fact that their new safe house seemed to have few safe features she understood his worry. When she first got there, she didn't worry at all. Batman was watching over her! Why would she worry? Batman!!!

But after this attack, and very little support, from what she understood, maybe Bruce was getting slow and...useless in his older age.

Then she heard Bruce come back at Carl. Telling the young boy...HER young boy...That it was their fault, Carl's fault that the mall was attacked in the first place. That everything was fine before. Oh hell no!

I love you too. I have to go see something. She leaned up and kissed Glenn's lips then slipped out of the bed. There was no stopping her. Glenn could have begged, pleaded, protested...She was going out there to set Bruce straight.

The tired, hurt, and now very angry momma bear opened the door of her bedroom. Holding her stomach with one hand and the wall with the other, she made her way to the kitchen.

How dare you! She started, sure to get everyones attention.

We came here asking for help! For sanctuary, refuge! You chose to take us all in. And as grateful as we are. As I am! I will NOT take you talking shit! You were not ready for an attack! YOU were not prepared to fight anyone! YOU have nothing here for the long term! Even if we never showed up all of you would be dead in less then a month! Carl's right! YOU DID NOTHING!

Maggie cringed in pain as she stood yelling in Bruce's face.

Negan will come back. And your fucking paradise will just be another pile of rubble. You say you have people who can't fight? Who hasn't been teaching them? Because you grew up in a world where you didn't have to deal with real FUCKIN LIFE! Now you do. GROW UP, BRUCE! YOU AIN'T PLAYING CLOWNS ANYMORE, BITCH!

She then took a few small steps closer to Bruce and stuck her pointer finger in his face.

And one more thing. You talk to my boy like that again. I will shove my foot so far up your ass the water on my knee will quench your thirst. Do. Not. Fuck with me. Or him. Understand?

Bruce stat in stun silence and when Maggie finally stopped talking he slowly nodded.

Good.

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:41 am

Negan sat on the closed toilet seat with Kai sitting up right on his right knee, closer to the tub where Lexi could reach him. At her question he gave her a side smirk.

Well...You did run off on me. That wasn't really nice. Hurt me, you know? I was crushed. My favorite woman left me, My queen! How can I rule my kingdom with out a queen? Uh?None of the other bitches are good enough. Cat is pretty though, soft, vibrates when she purrs. That was a nice feature. Another nice feature...She's got a very strange eating habit. Turns out, she likes to consume kids. Crazy! He said with a mock laugh and bounced Kai lightly on his knee.

And the shit she is willing to give me, for just a kid or too. The younger the better. Says, she lays the tiny ones down on their back... He laid Kai down his back over his legs.

Yeah...Lays em down like this see? And she has this knife. Beautiful tool. Looks like something out of fuck'in...shit I don't know some elf movie or shit. So she has this knife. For this part Negan grabbed the straight razor he used to shave from the counter.

Let's see if I can remember....Oh! Yeah. So, she said she doesn't mess with the head, that comes later ... So she takes her blade. and starts right under the chin. Right here. He placed the razor at the spot he was talking of, though it hardly touching the child, if Kai made a wrong move it would cut him.

You're watching this? I want you to pay attention now. Then she sliiiiiides the blade down to the belly button. There. She told me she make two cuts like a peace sign. a cut on each side of the stomach down the sides. Again he demonstrated this with his razor.

He then placed the blade back on the counter and gave Lexi a smile.

She then said, the lovely kitten that she is, she pulls all the flesh off. eats what's eatable, other stuff she uses for shit. I didn't ask. But then comes the head. With that. She takes this...I guess would call it a spoon. And she takes it, snd JABS! JABS! it in the eye sockets and POP! out come tiny eye balls.

The monster of a man sat Kai up right again and went back to bouncing the child.

I told her. I had a kid that his mother didn't want anymore. She just left the poor guy. But, luckily little Kai here. His papa grew attached. I did. I'm a big softy.

He leaned over towards Lexi, he got close to her face, his hot breath against her lips. You're not gonna leave us again? Are you, Lexi? Noooo. You'll stay. That's my good girl. My beautiful, fuckable, good girl. He harshly pressed his lips against hers then pulled away. Standing he headed for the door again.

We'll be in the living room. Come out when you're done. He took Kai's little hand and had him wave to Lexi. say bye mommy... And then they left her alone, to think about what had just happen.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:16 am

Lexi could only watch on in a state of panic as Negan demonstrated all the things that the cat demon would do to her child. She could not eat the treat that he had given her, instead, dropped it into the water as she reached for her son, but then Negan moved and left the bathroom.....

As quickly as her unsteady legs would allow, Lexi pushed herself up and after drying off, grabbed the gown and pulled it on...

She was still struggling to adjust it when she finally entered the area where Negan was sitting with her son. Years streaming down her face, she reached for Kai....

"I've never NOT wanted him... I just didn't want him to starve, and I knew.... you could take care of him. But... now I see, he means nothing to you. Just... please, just give him to me, and I will go...we both will....I just want my baby..."

Back to top Go down
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 am

When Lexi came in Negan was holding Kai on his lap while sitting on the couch. The baby was facing him and Negan was making facing and 'talking' to the child. When Lexi spoke he looked up from Kai. You want to leave? He looked back at Kai and in his best baby voice spoke to the child. Mommy wants to leave. And she thinks she can just go again. Isn't that funny? Yes it is!

He stood up and laid Kai back on the couch, tucking him in some covers so he didn't roll off the couch.

See? Safe and sound.

He turned on a small CD player, soft instrumental music spilled from the speakers. He took Lexi's hand in his, and placed his other hand on her lower back. He then began to guide her in a dance.

Are you trying to rip my heart apart, Lexi? You want to hurt me? Is that whu you want to leave, want to take my son from me? Something...Something pure in this fucked up shitty world. Do you hate me that much? You show me such love, create the spitting image of me. I must say, fan fucking tastic job on the baby making. And now, you come back. Make my little family whole. Then tell me...you want to take that all away from me? Really? Does that seem fair to you?

He spoke as he held her close, his hands wondering over her back and ass. Leading her over the living room floor in a slow, graceful dance. Lexi wasn't going anywhere, not again. unless it was in a bloody wooden box.Even then, She wasn't allowed to die, until he was bored with her.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:57 am

Lilo - whom had not had any chance to do more than say 'Hey' rather angrily at Bruces laying blame on those of Carl's group - and him it seemed in particular for bringing the creepo down upon them, however Maggie got there first... She did not trust Carl, but it was not solely his fault or those of the 'family' he was a part of.

Though her focus shifted and she watches Bruce now - more closely with more n doctors eye and sighs. She moves away a little and takes up her cup and repoured a little soup into it bringing it over to her bag and rifling through it for pain killers.

Honestly upset as she was with the whole affair. But first and foremost she was the Doctor. "Bruce-" Her words were more gentle this time bringing over two pills and the soup to him. "You've sheltered the people here for too long. Most are not fighters. Some will be able to train enough to make them anything more than cannon fodder when this man whom has chosen to make himself an enemy reappears again, though we should do all we can to get ahead of this guys and his plans - it does not mean that the non fighters will be entirely useless... as ammo runners, aid providers, food provisioning, rationing, barcade builders where walls or fences go down.. and as someone whom has been in a battle before facing a terrible army of super red Stitchs other wise known as Leroys, you need those sorts as much as fighters." She waits for Bruce to take the food and the pills - there was little to gain anymore by shouting at each other, arguing and throwing around accusations, or pointless attempts of dictatorship.

She was firm in saying 'chosen' because she did not blame Maggie, Carl... their 'family' for this mad man, and it needed instilling now it was not their fault. She had been busy in the infirmary during the fight but... she sensed she knew the type... and he would have come for them eventually once existence was known. Maggie and Carl had been right about that too long just sitting comfortably about here. " your defense system sounds wonderful if it was just locking down to wait out a zombie horde. But this guy would probably just be happy to make sure we stayed locked down and all starve to death...

You need to involve us all more, don't need to do it all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 7:12 am

Dontello grinned at Leo and pointed t the Drone. "It will fed back to us everything for you Leo and you can hear me and see me on the tiny screen. Just go - and keep an ear and eye out. Dad's right we defend this place we must make our presence strong and in the fore of happenings." He pats Leo's shoulder watching him go, then turns slowly to knock on the door behind him. "Guys it's me Donnie -I'm coming in now."

He warns just encase, he knew one or more might have heard the disagreement and might all be on edge, it would be unfair and unwise to barge in there fore without announcing himself.

Unless he wanted to be maybe taken down by an enthusiastic Mikey or protective Splinter
Back to top Go down
loventrice Dixon
Original Character
loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:21 am

Well now she didn't have much to do. Negan was busy. Carl was busy. She hadn't made an effort to 'befriend' anyone else. Why was that? Oh right! Everyone else was a bunch of pussies. And not good ones, like her. Then there were so many rooms she couldn't get in! Others wouldn't know it. But if Bruce even considered a room a personal space of his, she was blocked out! So that left fewer options open.

So the cat wondered around the mall, and started to collect the rats and mice. If anyone would come across the busty, fluffy, naked kitty. They would see her leading a conga line of rodents following behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 pm

Lexi tensed when he moved closer to her. As much as she wanted to grab her baby and run, she knew she had to play this right. She wouldn't make it very far otherwise. And, some deranged, delusional part of her didn't want to leave... and she was reminded of how charming he could be, and she was swept into that sense of love when he took her in his hold and began dancing with her. His moves so flawless and smooth. She could only imagine this was what it was like to walk on clouds...

She didn't mind the ass squeezing. In fact, it was a turn on, earning a soft little moan as the tension began to dissolve. Yes, she would run away... but that didn't mean that she couldn't have a little fun before she left. Go with the flow of the music, so to speak...

"I don't hate you.... I've never hated you. I always wanted to be your only girl... because you were all that I wanted..." And she leaned in and flicked her tongue over his lips. "We can still make this work.. but you have to want us both..." She said, referring to the little bundle on the couch....
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Daryl had taken a seat at the table, quiet for now and listening to Bruce and Lilo. It sounded as if they would be waiting for Erica to join, and that made sense. She had went for Bruce and she had fought for this place alongside them, she deserved to present input and ideas and....

...all hell suddenly broke loose. Carl piped up, obviously still reeling on his emotions over Rick and the fact that when the shit hit the fan, Bruce was nowhere to be found. Then came Bruce's backlash, even blaming them for Negan's attack! Maggie had obviously heard and came barreling out to set Bruce straight for yelling at Carl. Things had quickly become a heated mess.

As Lilo spoke up, Daryl went to assist Maggie, figuring that she was going to be a part of this discussion, too.. "You need to take it easy.." He told her, guiding her towards the chair. Though, what he really wanted to do was carry her ass back to bed. "You don't need to be gettin' stressed out... are you okay?" Glenn had obviously fallen asleep, otherwise Maggie wouldn't be out here without him.

"Don't go blamin' us... Negan woulda found this place..." Daryl echoed what Lilo had said, though keeping his tone controlled, for Maggie and Judith's sake...
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Suddenly a loud thud and the sound of something breaking cut through the heated silence. Daryl quickly moved in the direction of the bedroom just as Glenn made an appearance, momentarily stopping, just long enough to get his bearings. Visibly sick and weak and way past exhausted, but a small, slightly embarrassed grin tugged across his lips.

"Eh.. I tripped. Everything's okay. Well.. everything but the soup cups... sorry.."

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next