Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+29
Batman
Lydia Chikara
Nightcrawler
Negan
Ezra Chikara
Lois Lane
Leatherhead
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Carl Grimes
Peter Parker
Melissa Andreas
Bebop
Daryl Dixon
Gwen Stacy
Mikko McKinnon
Deadpool
Raphael Hamato
Lydia McKinnon
Gambit
Shen Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Erica Martins
Yoshi Hamato
Clark Kent
Leonardo Hamato
Spider-Man
Superman
WalkerBait
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 am

" Oh trust me some bandits would say otherwise but their kind of crime I don't wanna think about. As for the turtles I have no problem annoying them had enough with jerks. Got anything in mind?" Mel asked him curious.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:42 am

Bebop thought on it for a moment then nodded. I recall the red one isn't fond of bugs. Chickens! I seen chickens on the way here, we can toss chickens in their room when their out.

Bebop let out a yawn.

I'll think on it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:45 am

" Okay I guess it is getting pretty late not looking forward to the nightmares." Mel fumed snuggling closer not wanting to move from her spot she felt safe where she was.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Bebop noticed that she was in no hurry to move from where she was. Maybe she didn't want to sleep alone, he was giving Mel the only bed in the room and taking the couch, but he wasn't against sharing the bed. Lydia and him slept close together before, excpecially when it was cold.

If ya don't want to sleep alone tonight I suppose the bed is big enough for the both of us. Just don't want you to think I'm being pervy. But I'm all for snuggling!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 pm

" I don't wanna sleep alone and it's no different when I had to sleep with my parents and sister. Besides it feels better to be with someone when there's nightmares when there isn't I don't sleep that well." Mel admitted not wanting to move in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Bebop nodded and stood up picking Mel up with him. He then carried her to the bedroom then laid her on the bed. He moved the covers down and crawled in the bed himself.

This is muuuuuch more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:45 pm

" It is can't remember the last time I laid on actual bed but anything is better than a tree or the ground. Thanks for letting me stay with you Bebop I know you didn't have to take me in or do anything for me." The teen replied snuggling close under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Chikara

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Ezra's apartment wasn't too far away from Bebop's, just one floor above. Lydia wasn't too heavy a person, so it wasn't difficult at all for him to head up the stairs and into the room with her in his arms. It felt like ages since he'd been able to carry his sister like this.

The first thing he did on entering the room was putting Lydia to bed. He went ahead and let her sleep on his bed. He didn't really feel tired, and didn't mind sleeping on the floor if he had to. Perhaps he'd upgrade to a larger room later on so they both could have their own beds. After tucking her in, he closed the door softly and entered the kitchen. He didn't have a lot of food in there at the moment, but then again it had just been him for a while so he'd hardly noticed. As he made himself some coffee he started to think about doing some 'grocery shopping' sometime soon in order to get more stuff for Lydia to eat.

When his coffee was ready he sat himself down at the table and relaxed a bit. Maybe he was tired after all. Lydia slept soundly in the little bedroom - the only sounds in the apartment were her light breathing. Right now, Ezra felt that everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Splicers

Splicers

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:19 am

the bamfing took the little dragon by surprise but he happily fell off Kurt's shoulder to the couch armrest a happy growl in his throat. "Yes it is nice - there sometimes is the unplesssantness of taking care of walkers - but it has to be done to allow the little community safety."

A soft huff at her little reptilian alien friends words - but it vanished with a grin and a small 'yay' and she plops down eagerly into Kurts lap - right on it. "So not wrong there I ... I know it must be done and that those... walkers are no longer the people they were and it is kinder to end them... does not mean I enjoy it. Lilo and I had months of wondering baout before we found this place and Bruce let us stay."

She presses a kiss to Kurt's cheek reaching a hand to rub Lockheed's head.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:46 am

Smiling Lilo gave Carl's hand a squeeze. "It wont be long I promise, and the inhalor there should help with any pain." She assures him indeed working quickly, slipping a little catheter into place, very little fussing about with finding veins she was decisive and accurate. "I'd like to give you all more as far as fluids go but we do no know if we would need it later down the track." she whispers smiling at Erica's singing, rather soothed by it herself now and glad she had for the moment soothed her unease, but there ws a sense of tension still visible on the blond girl. Maybe just all that had happened to proceed their journey here?

"There all done for the moment you and Judith can snuggle some more - should I have food brought in for you all?" she widens this question and her voice to all those in the little makeshift infirmary.

Oh that was good belly rubs! his feet kicked nd wriggled and he purrred purred purr. Right ear flicking upward at Pete's question a black eye reopening to look at him grin over his furry face, stubby tail still waggling away. "my name Stitch... sometimes 626. ieh?" he returns the question tongue flopping out to flick over Gwens cheek.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 2:16 am

"April!" FInally! her hugs was his! aaack! hehehe

Mikey lightly swats away her noogeying beaming pulling her into a special Mikey bear hug. The wonderful softness of and smell of the comforting Aprilness was certainly something for a while now he and not alone he knew among his brothers believed would not be happening ever again in this messed up zombie horror game life they were living.

He sniggers at his brother. "Know what else starts with R?... Rebecca - Rachel..." leaning over with the April squished in his hold to look at the Batarang. So totally jelling and looking for an excuse to rip on his big red clad brother's almost fan girly excitement. "Ruby..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:46 pm

((continued from naughty ))

After lots of play and yelling and other bedroom antics, Mikko and wade finally settled under some fresh blankets. Mikko curled up against her man, head on his chest, her fingers tickling his belly.

This will definitely be a night I wont soon forget. She told him and kissed his chest. She then let out a loud yawn, content, safe, warm, She was finally growing tired but she wasn't ready to sleep just yet.

I just had a thought...I don't have any clothing to wear out of here in the morning. Am I allowed to leave this room? Or does Batman have me on lock down?
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 am

Gwen giggled at the lick she got to her cheek. She gave Stitch more rubs and smooched his furry cheek then slowly sat up.

I think if Peter is feeling well enough we should find our room and get to bed. Maybe see what there is to eat first? She said looking at pete. I'm sure you miss being in a real bed under some warm covers.

Gwen reached out and couldn't help but Give Stitch some more love as she stood. she then went around to help Pete up if he needed it and gathered his bag up.

Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler
MARVEL
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Kurt wrapped his arms around Kitty when she sat on his lap. He pulled her close to him and nuzzed his face against her cheek.

Ja. They aren't people anymore. I don't believe they have souls. Just empty shells who's souls have already moved on to a better place. It's those that are still alive you have to really worry about. The ones hunting us down looking for cures.

He rested his chin on Kitty's shoulder.

But, I feel it may be too late for a cure.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
TMNT
Bebop

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Bebop was just as glad to be in an actual bed. He put an arm around Mel and patted her back.

Don't mention it. No biggie. Just get some rest. Tomorrow we can explore this place a bit.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas
Original Character
Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 pm

" Okay that sounds good." She replied as she started to fall asleep feeling safe and secure for the first time in a long time. The teen was more tired than she had realized and was asleep in seconds a rare thing for her to pull off now.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Carl's mind was completely scattered, but he tried to collect it, if only for the moment, tried to focus on the sweet sound of Erica's voice as she sang. God, how she reminded him so much of Beth, right down to the way she chose to ease a situation. Though, unlike Beth, it was clear that she wasn't too comfortable with Judith.

It was a relief when he was finally able to take his baby sister back. Not because he didn't trust Erica, but because holding her was the only thing that seemed to ease the torment in his heart. Everything had been ripped from him.... but he still had her. And seeing Erica stand alone, he realized he didn't have it as bad as most, though the pain of the unknowing was still too fresh to find any comfort.

Gently bouncing Judith in his arms, he freed one hand to pat the unoccupied space on his bed, an invite for Erica to make herself comfortable, even though it looked like she wanted to flee. "You should rest your foot..." He told her, sniffling quietly. The tears had slowed with only the occasional sliding down his cheek. And he gave a nod at Lilo... food sounded good. Having it around would take some getting used to. Though, his stomach was still eased by the earlier meal they had, he figured Erica may be hungry.

Despite his emotions, the boy managed a weak smile. "You have a pretty voice."
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh yeah, it had been a night full of fun. A far cry from what went down earlier. Thankfully at this point, it seemed that Mikko was not going to turn, though she seemed to be stuck somewhere in between zombie and the living. As long as she didn't try to eat him, all was well

"One should never reveal their secret.... but I'm actually ticklish... " He confessed, flinching ever so slightly as she tickled his stomach. Hearing her question, he gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "He wants you to stay in here... but I told him I would keep an eye on you. So, as long as you're supervised....." He shrugged, deciding he would track Bat-ass down and inform him that Mikko was not going to turn. Crazy Eyes had also been bitten, a gazillion times. If the alien was getting clearance, then Mikko should, too.

"And I can go get you clothes. I mean, we're in a mall. The place has to be stocked with clothes...." And a devious little grin stretched across his lips. "And I will get your pants back from Pete.... of, I cannot wait to see the look on his face when I tell him to drop 'em..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Some sexy cloths! But nothing too sexy, it is pretty cold out. Mikko said and pulled the covers up to her chin. She shook her head in ammusment about Pete. Pete's to young for you, man. If he was a bit older, I would so be up for inviting him in here with us though. Then he can help me do THIS!

And with that last word, Mikko pounced on Wade with a tickle attack like no other. fingers tickling his stomach and sides.

Mwahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Peter Parker
MARVEL
Peter Parker

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:13 am

It had been such a long time since Peter had felt anything warm and furry. It made this whole experience even more awesome that the little blue guy could actually talk! He wanted to snuggle him like a puppy, but didn't want to violate the little guy's boundaries... if he had any. Being around Stitch made him forget about his discomfort and the near fainting spell he'd had less than a half hour ago. His whole reason for being here.

It seemed that Gwen was tired and wanted to find a room to rest. It brought Pete back to reality, now remembering they were in the infirmary, and the poor nurse was overworked. That,coupled with the fact that resources were probably limited made Pete reluctant to take anything that could be life sustaining to someone else.

With a nod, he slowly slid from the bed, making sure he had balance before taking a step. "Yeah, I'm good!" He tried to assure but staggered slightly, giving a thumbs-up to Lilo, and a scratch to Stitch's little blue noggin. "Thanks lil buddy!" Because the interaction with him had certainly helped. Now, he reallyREALLY wanted a puppy!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 am

She liked holding Judith and it did feel nice, but she was more than happy to give her back to her brother.

Rest her foot - she did not want to - she wanted to ...

she did not know but schooled she hoped the tension from her face again wiping Carls cheeks, "I am okay the foot is just bruised. And thank you - been a while sing I sang anything." She was not going anywhere until he was resting - then she would need to - just need to for a little while. And come back when not so - wired.

Restless and uneasy and on edge and... hungry - because distractions happened before she could really have some food or coffee. "Any chance of a coffee?" That would be good. A coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:49 am

Lilo sighed - "You should stay in bed until I discharge you." She says gently to Pete - casting a look at the girl Gwen - she should be encouraging her SO to stay and rest and recover and let the fluids she had just attached to him at least work their way through his system! Not hurrying him off. "And eating and drinking will help."

To be honest she had been somewhat annoyed Gambit and the girl Mel had left - she would have like tohave kept an eye on the cheek and at the very least been able to clean off Stitchs snot when she was absolutely certain the girl was fine. and given the patch an antibiotic cleaning or medical swab -

but they had left

"If you need a comfier seat yourself Gwen Stitch and I can find one or a spare bed. But if your determined then -" She and her little best friend share a look, barely needing to say the words understanding each other perfectly in the glance, he nods. "- Stitch is gonna have to go with yous until the plasma bag is empty." She points to it now. Not to point out the stagger - Pete was not ready.

Smiling at Carl and Erica, "Okay I will see if I can find Robbin to take a message to the food court or if not go there myself... in a moment. hehe Just a coffee? and the food might be more a soup but it will be strengthening - and thats what you all need."

Stitch on the bed - still purring from his attention - oh yeah being cute and fluffy was ze bomb! when Pete stood he shakes his head ears flapping then going up and listening to Lilo as she talks, he stood on the vacated bed his second arms popping back into existence to help steady the man as he tries to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Gwen Stacy
MARVEL
Gwen Stacy

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Gwen was more then happy to have Stitch be with them! She leaned down and gave the little blue guy a kiss on the top of his head. Thank you, Stitch. I will have to repay you and Lilo somehow. I know Pete needs rest. But, If it can be in an actual bed, that would be so much nicer, after everything he's been through. stitch is welcome to stay for as long as he is needed. Promise I wont kidnap him. She said with a smile.

She then helped Pete out of the room slowly. She had already been given a room key and thankfully their room was on the bottom floor. No need for stairs.

With help from their new alien friend, they all made it to the large room. Gwen turned on the heat and turned down the covers on the bed then helped Pete in the bed. She then laid this things on a near by chair.

silk sheets, feather pillows, oh and Bruce said that each room had some food and water. Do you want anything, Peter?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Okay. So it was probably obvious that Wade thought that Pete was more than simply adorable, but even he had boundaries and did remember that he was still just a kid. Well, a teen.... but still too young for him. Though he clearly swung both ways, he would never do anything to violate his little Webs.

"Too young for what... for me to take your pants back?" He asked innocently. Though, Mikko could obviously see right through him. "Sure, Pete is fuckin' adorable.. but I know he's innocent. Well, as innocent as someone can be that just got his cherry popped.... but who knows... maybe in a few years..." He said with a shrug, snuggling close to her. "For now, I'm good with being his over-protective best friend. But who knows, maybe I'll eventually pop his back door cherry in the future... if he swings that way.." Nuzzling against her, he chuckled. "Swing... get it? Puns..." And then the tickle torture began and he tried to escape, obviously insanely ticklish!

"BAHAHAHAHHA! STOP! How will I get your pants back if I piss the bed??"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Mikko stopped and leaned down catching his lips in a soft kiss. She then fell back beside him and once again snuggled up against him. It was then she noticed an itch on the back of her neck. She reached back to scratch it and felt a bump.

I think something bit me...other then the obvious. a bug or something.

Course she couldn't see the raised, red bump where the implant had been placed by Bruce. She scratched at it a bit more but then tried to ignore it and pulled the covers over their heads. You know, you just reminded me that I had a butt plug in those pants. I hope Pete doesn't go through them. that'll be awrkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]   Hollow Heroes [Open to all] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next