Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )

Go down 
+39
Erica Martins
Zaim
Tiny Tina
Owen Mercer
Abaddon
Project HEL
Ally Black
Sherry
Dieair
Raphael Hamato
Dr.Steinman
Aaliyah Juvanni
The Joker
Negan
Rhea
Desdemona
Peacemaker
Vigilante
Charlie Marie
Jinx
Donatello Hamato
Spike
Ryn Fisher
Shadow
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Yoshi Hamato
Shen Hamato
Troy Otto
Thorn
Victor X
Gabriel Juvanni
Cindy
Deadpool
Ezra Juvanni
Liberty Smith
Lydia McKinnon
Sam
Mikko McKinnon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:31 pm

Deep down Harley knew that Wade was right. On both accounts. The Joker would always be a manipulative jerk that only looked out for himself. And her marriage was in trouble. What she didn't know however was that the entire farm could see that.

"What. Have people been talking?" She asked curiously, a bit worried. If people knew, that meant other women may be waiting on their opportunity to make their move. Flag was a leader, after all. Women loved that shit.

"Yeah, maybe a vacation could help. I just don't know if he would step away that long. He has a hard time just takin' days off. Maybe YOU can suggest it. You know. Maybe offer to help Boomer out while we're gone. And, thank you. I know the kids would love hangin' with gou for awhile. Especially Blaze. He thinks youre the coolest."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:40 pm

Chris was enjoying himself in the pond with Jinx, unbothered by anything going on around him. Oblivious to the drama. But hearing his daughter inform him of what had gone down, he chuckled as he hauled himself out of the water.

"Hahaha!! She did, eh?? Well, I need to go see this..." He grabbed his pants and slid them over his wet underwear, ruffling Libby's hair. "Thanks for the good news!!"

He leaned in and pressed a kiss against Jinx' cheek. "I will be back. I need to see this for myself."

Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 7:51 pm

Thorn returned the kiss and slipped his arms around Sam, hugging her close. She understood. There was no arguing or anger over the fact that he had fathered another child, just acceptance. He had never had this kind of support before.

She was suggesting Vic for help, but he knew Vic wasn't much of a fighter. He knew the guy had the ability to kill, he just chose not to.

"I will. If not Vic, someone." For her. Not for himself. He hated asking for help, but if it would make her feel better...

He kissed her one more time before reluctantly releasing her.

"I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:09 pm

Vic had noticed the extensive hand holding and the way the new girl had continued to stare at him, but he politely did not bring attention to any of those facts. He allowed it for as long as it took her to realize, knowing Mikko had no reason to feel threatened. They both knew who had his heart and his loyalty.

He nodded at Mikko. It was definitely time to go home and get some rest. "I'll go get the kids. I'm sure your cousin is silently screaming for help." He chuckled.

Raphael did not condone the killing but knew some of the immortals required it...even with the blood melons. But, he knew that Thorn and Mikko usually tried to target people that deserved it. The Reapers were usually their go to, but just to get sure....

"Reapers? Not many good people left. Gotta spare those..." Because he knew about what had happened to Negan's pregnant wife. Hopefully Thorn was being more careful after that incident...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:12 pm

Awwww Blaze is a cool little dude. And yeah I can mention it to Flag. There was some talk. I know Rhea has her eyes on Flag, I wouldn't pick a fight with her though, I have a feeling she can throw down.

Wade propped his feet up on the dashboard.

And you know...If it dosen't work out with Flag you can always come to me. I don't mind being second place.
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:14 pm

Jinx was also amused that Digger had been arrested by Mikko. She wondered what he had done and why he would agree to go to jail. She was sure that Digger could have fought off Mikko easily.

She smiled at the cheek kiss and stood in the water as Ajax splashed around.

Libby feeling like she had done a good job in telling. Climbed on Hunter and laid down on his back.

Time for a nap?

Libby nodded and yawned.

I think your brother needs a nap too. Let's head back to the house and get you two tucked in.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:16 pm

Sam returned his kisses. She did not want to let him go and leave off into the woods. But felt that it was something he had to do. Plus what if the kid was in danger? She didn't want to leave the poor kid out there.

I'm giving you two hours before I look for you.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:18 pm

Mikko snorted a laugh. She was sure that Lydia was freaking. But it was nice of her to watch the kids.

She turned to Raph and gave a thumbs up. Yep! Reapers. We killed some of their guards. I wish we could get them all. But then there would be no meat left.

With Des, Raph and Dieair (who was being quite) she walked back out to the fence and picked up a man by the arm Des took the aother arm and the two woman dragged the man inside.
Back to top Go down
Lydia McKinnon
MARVEL
Lydia McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:20 pm

With Owen there helping out Lydia didn't feel as out of place with the kids. The twins and Lore had fallen asleep. So all that was left was Gabe's kid. And to be fair she didn't promise to watch her.

She saw Vic walking up to them and smiled.

They all fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 8:23 pm

Aaliyah was getting bored. She bord easily though. So she stood up, brushed herself off and went to Gabe's house.

Walking in she quietly went into the living room and saw her dad with Cindy and two babies. Curious she walked over to her dad and reached out to touch the baby boy.

You have more kids? Are you going to have a kid with Lydia? You know she wants you to ask her to marry her. But it's got to be a big ring.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Original Character
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:57 pm

"I'll be back before then. " Thorn assured her, hoping that he could make good on his word. He gave her ass a playful squeeze and kissed her again before reluctantly releasing her and heading out, not bothering to grab another shirt.

Spotting Vic with Lydia, he reluctantly headed over...

Vic smiled at Lydia and was about to thank her, but noticed Thorn. Though, the guy looked like he didn't want to be there.

"Sam wanted me to ask you to go with me to look for a kid thats lost in the woods. My kid. Long story, but crazy lady is his mom....you don't have to. Just act like you are. For her."

Vic was taken aback by that. Thorn had a kid with the woman that wanted them dead? He was sure there was a lot to the story. Honestly he just wanted to get his kids and go home. He didn't want another run in with HEL. But, there was a kid in danger. After much hesitation, he nodded.

"Okay. I just have to get the kids home first. " His attention then shifted back to Lydia as he carefully scooped Lorelei from her lap. "Thank you for watching them. You're a natural."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 11:41 pm

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
He had been rude ditching like that.

But Mike would have assumed when he excused himself with "Emergency with Shen." he could be forgiven for the abruptness and rudeness. NOT that he had an explanation. Shen needed him. And as her uncle he responded!

His upset triplets were napping and the Battle Shell rumbled along a quiet dirt track. So now he tries out the phone Digger gave him, "  Shouldnt play with your phone and drive Mikey." he scolds himself but has it in one hand scrolling to see if there is direct contact to Donnie or Raphie or Jade or Dieair already preloaded. He'll apologise, reiterate it was an emergency, and perhaps they were not worried maybe trusting he had it under control, but he would assure them not to and that he did have it... Whatever it was. Getting in touch with Leo, if needed, will have to wait until he got to The Mangroves.

Iiiiif there was any useful contacts already loaded on the phone. He was searching still, Battle Shell rumbling away carefully and still some hours away from the spot he will tuck the battle shell out of sight and walk to the next spot.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 6:35 pm

Hunter had taken a chance to nibble some grass whilst Libby spoke to Chris. Chewing in a calming grinding sort of way and turning head back to check on his buddy, shifting wings to keep her in place if she does go to sleep but ready to follow Jinx, whilst they slept he will probably graze, pick about for anything shrubby for bark to chew and nibble. Unless Libby stayed on his back then he would curl up somewhere and nap too.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 6:50 pm

Chris quickly made his way to the prison, unable to suppress a huge grin, but greeted Ally and Tina with a small wave before shifting his full attention to Digger.

...and he laughed!

....annnd laughed some more. It shouldn't have been so funny, but to Chris, this was hilarious.

"I knew someday we would be living this exact moment. Mikko locked you up, and you just took it?!" He was in another fit of laughter, wiping at the tears that his amusement enduced.

Ally did not see the humor. In fact she was a little annoyed at Chris.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 7:10 pm

Of course Chris had to come see him! Ugh! Digger was not amused.

The only reason I let her lock me up is so that those fucking immortals wouldn't hurt my family. It was the best I could do to calm them down. Because they refuse to listen to my orders.

He grouped all the immortals together but really he was just pissed at Thorn and Mikko.

---------------------

On Mike's phone Everyone's number was programed in it. Flag, Digger, Raph. Dieair, Vic and pretty much every other person at the farm. As well they all had communicators that had everyones number in it too. So everyone could contact everyone.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm

Rapheal grabbed a couple of the bodies, tossing them over a shoulder with ease and taking them to the cold storage where meat was kept. At least they were Reapers. But he knew there would come a day when the Reapers became extinct...then what? Hopefully the immortals would adapt or give the blood and meat melons a chance.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 8:09 pm

Gabriel was concerned about the happenings outside with the immortals, but was soon distracted by his daughter. He was taken aback by what she told him, but chuckled at her comment about the ring.

"What, did she tell you all of that? I dunno if we'll have a kid together...why, you want another brother or sister?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:24 pm

Mikko and crew brought the meat to the freezers. She thanked everyone and was going to head home when she spotted Thorn talking to Vic.

Thanks for your help, Raph. Couldn't have done it without you. I need to make sure Thorn isn't dragging my husband out into the woods.

She left the group and hurried over to the two men. Des followed her because she didn't know anyone else. so it was best to stick with Mikko.

What's going on over here? Mikko grabbed a hold of the stroller.

Des looked in the stroller and smiled at the little babies. They looked so sweet. She bent down and covered up Lilith who had kicked off her blanket.

Mikko watched Desdemona as she waited for an answer from one of the guys.
Back to top Go down
Dieair

Dieair

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:26 pm

Dieair looked over at Raph after the other two woman walked off. She propped her elbow on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

Hungry?
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah Juvanni

Aaliyah Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 10:27 pm

Aaliyah thought about that for second then shook her head no.

No more babies. There can only be one. Me! She said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 11:21 pm

Vic shifted his attention when she approached. "I'm going to help Thorn find his kid. Apparently Sam wants me to make sure Thorn doesn't get eaten out there..."

Thorn snorted at that. But he recalled Mikko mentioning that she didn't want Vic out there....

"I mean, I'm sure Sam would feel better if Mikko went. No offense, Vic. You're just kinda...soft."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 1:23 pm

Mikko looked between the guys and gave a nod.

Of course I'll go with you. Vic can help Desdemona get cleaned up.

Des stood up straight and smiled at Vic. I can help with the little ones.

great it's settled. I'll go with Thorn to find the kid. and Vic will stay with Des and the kids.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 3:39 pm

Oh look at that all the contacts. Good.

Then it was a matter of choosing between Raphie and Donnie.

Raphie. It was afterall Dieair he probably insulted the most or upset being as abrupt and rude as he had so he will make his peace, apologize explain and reassure those that care he has whatever emergency Shen has handled.

If not he will send for help.

So he dials Raphie, puts on speaker phone and waits checking the seats beside him where little ones snoozed.

Hah car rides gets them every time.
Back to top Go down
Victor X
Original Character
Victor X

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm

Vic was a little offended. Soft? Okay, so maybe compared to the other immortals, he was the soft one. But he was more than capable of holding his own when the situation called for it. He had protected Mikko from a mutated Gabe. His venom was designed to stop the hearts and break down the tissues of even those that could not die.

Soft.

He was trying hard to mask the fact that he had taken offense, offering Des Lorelei so that he could take the stroller, or whichever she chose to take was fine...

"You may want to put on a shirt. That thing can smell you coming a mile away." He told Thorn. The guy still smelled of his kills, that coupled with his powerful werewolf hybrid scent would surely be a dinnerbell for the enemy. And yeah, there may have been a tinge of heat in Vic's tone, which Thorn had picked up on. Was he mad?

"Good. Because I may have to lead the bitch away."

Or lead her to the farm, Vic thought. Hopefully Thorn would not be that careless. He decided to keep his thoughts to himself, knowing Thorn would have a snarky comeback for everything. He pressed a soft kiss against Mikko's lips.

"Be careful out there."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 5:11 pm

Mikko was willing to help her friend out. She couldn't even imagine what it was like knowing you had a child out there somewhere and didn't know if he was safe. But, She would have like to have a shower, take care of her kids and her new friend.

But Mikko kissed Vic back, deepening it a little before pulling away.

We should take some of those killer bullets. We might need them if miss crazy attacks. Of course all bullets were killer. But she was sure Thorn knew what she meant.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )   Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. ) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life goes on (a year after immortal beginnings. )
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next