Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+27
Death
Aaron
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Abaddon
Donatello Hamato
Logan Rhee
Sherry
Mikko McKinnon
Dixie
Dwight
Lazarus King
Lexi Davis
Noah Rhee
Dieair
Maggie Rhee
Gabriel Juvanni
Ezra Juvanni
Glenn Rhee
Dana
Kai King
Anton Wilson
Gracie
Beth Rhee
Evelyn Porter
Yoshi Hamato
Sandra Dixon
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Negan
The Walking Dead
Negan

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:13 pm

The screamers must have been communicating to each other how to get inside the houses because more of them were finding their way through the chimneys.

Negan was thinking about going out there and helping fight the things when he heard a thud behind them. One of the basterds got in his house! He grabbed his gun and fired a shot. The noise scared little Xavier and he started crying. This got the attention of Echoes. Negan's door rattled, those things learned how to open doors!

Logan tried to calm his son but all the screams and banging weren't helping. And who would bother helping them? This was Negan's house no one cared about him and no one knew Logan was there.

Get in the bathroom and lock yourself in. I can handle these fuckers.

Logan would have argued but he had to think of his kid. So he did as told locking himself in the bathroom and leaving it up to Negan to fight off the undead.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Dwight did what he could to help Michonne and Gambit, and then helped others....but it soon became evident that not everyone would be so welcoming of his help. Some had witnessed how the Screamers had reacted to him...

"Get away from my family, you brought hell to our community!" One man screamed as he shoved his family behind him. The rejection was hard, but Dwight had been through much worse. It didn't stop him from helping others, and he tried his best to draw the Screamers away....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Original Character
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:15 pm

Lexi was in a panic, and it only added to her worry that her husband was going to try to kill those things.

"Daddy, just stay with us!" Zoe pleaded.

"We can just wait them out, Laz..." Lexi tried to reason. Even if it took days, at least he would be in there with them and not out there with the monsters...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Laz cupped Lexi's face in his hands and looked in her in the eyes.

We can't wait them out. It'll only be a matter of time before they find us and break that door down. There's only two I can handle them and I'll come right back.

He kissed Lexi and hugged Zoe tightly.

Just as he was reaching for the doorknob scratching, clawing, could be heard on the other side of the door.

Looks like they already found us. He raised his gun ready to shoot putting his girls behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 8:32 pm

Mikko could sense the change in the air before the attack even happened. She was home trying to keep busy by cooking. But the hairs on the back of her neck kept standing on end and then hell came down on them. It was an all out attack. It made sense. These creatures were probably starving they were desperate for a meal.

Mikko Tucked Ezra in his closet and told him to be still and quiet. She didn't know where Evelyn was and was debating on going out and looking for her. She wasn't worried for herself she knew she would be safe but she needed to make sure Ezra was safe.

Gabe? Gabe we have a situation!

She found Gabe sleeping in the bedroom. How the hell he was sleeping through all this was a mystery but she needed him to wake up.

Gabe wake up. I need you to hide with Ezra. she said shaking him awake.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Original Character
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:12 pm

At first, was not happy with the news of the pregnancies. He was not ready to have another child. It only complicated things that Sherry was carrying his, and Mikko was having Dwight's. The whole situation was fucked up. But, there was nothing he could do. The deed was done, and they would all have to pay for being unfaithful.

He had come to accept that he would have a child by his one night...er..two night fling. Ecen if he was not happy with the situation, he knew once the child got here, he would love it. And he would support Sherry any way he could. What he really had an issue with was Mikko's pregnancy. Dwight was the closest thing you could get to a vampire, so how would the spawn of Dwight and Mikko turn out? He could not deal with another Anton situation, and wouldn't put Ezra in that danger again. Only time would tell how things would turn out.

Gabe had woken earlier that day not feeling well, so after smoking a blunt, he returned to bed, which was where he was when all hell broke loose.

Mikko's voice and all the shaking pulled him from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes, her words slowly registering. He knew the creatures would not attack her, so no need to worry about her, but he did need to keep Ezra safe.

"I know they won't hurt you but still...be safe out there.." he told her, kissing her cheek before grabbing his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:49 pm

I will. I wouldn't go out there, but Evelyn is on the beach somewhere I have to get her. I have Ezra hiding in his closet.

Mikko gave Gabe a kiss and then ran out the house.

She met up with Dwight who was trying his best to help people. But seeing the way the screamers were reacting to him they wanted nothing to do with Dwight. She felt it would be the same with her.

Have you seen Evelyn?
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 9:37 pm

Ever since being a prisoner of the Termites, Gabe had issues being in enclosed dark spaces. But he gave a not, disappearing into the closet with his son.

"You okay?" He asked his son, pulling him close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Screamers were not responding to him which was frustrating! He took aim, shooting one after the other, trying to buy people time to get away, to hide...

He saw Mikko, frowning at her question. Her very human daughter was out here with those things. "I haven't seen her, but I can help you look for her."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Ezra was glad his dad joined him in the closet. He felt better now that he wasn't alone.

Yeah. I'm ok. You think the monsters will find us?

Thanks. I know she was heading to the beach. She likes the water. Mikko headed there calling out Evelyn's name.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Harley was trying really hard not to get her hopes up. It had been over 18 years since she had seen the Joker, but this could be it!! Maybe, just maybe she was about to be reunited with the long lost love of her life!

Flag was quiet as he drove, practically feeling Harley's energy. He hated it. Hated it for her. Time after time, she had been let down. He had hoped that by now she would have moved past that asshole, but unfortunately that was not the case. He felt terrible for being relieved each time she was disappointed, none of this was healthy, but this was their life.

It didn't take long for the humvee to reach the beach. Bloodsport and his team were working at eliminating the screamers from the outside in, making an opening for Flag and his team. The Colonel was the first to enter the perimeter, taking out the fast moving, screeching undead. The place was overran by the things. They seemed to be on every house...

Jester had witnessed the girl duck under the upturned boat for cover, and not a moment too soon. The creatures flocked to her hiding place, clawing at the wood. The teenager made short work of the monsters, and when that particular area was secure, he knelt down and raised it just enough to check on her. "You okay?"

Harley was overjoyed! Her trusty baseball bat was strapped to her back, but she was itching to use the bazooka that Flag had instructed her NOT to use while fighting the undead in a populated area. But, things were desperate! When a group of the screamers rushed at Flag, she took it as her cue. She aimed, a twisted smile stretched across her lips....

"Harley, wait!" Flag noticed a moment too late, tripping in his haste to reach her in time to stop her. The missile effectively eliminated the large hoard that would have attacked their leader, but it also took out five of the houses in a loud, fiery explosion.

"Oops, sorry!" She dropped the weapon and reached for her bat, helping Flag dispatch the three that had survived the blast and had attacked him while he was down.

Harley helped Flag to his feet, but he was fuming. "We're here to help these people, not destroy their homes! That blast could be heard miles away, you just rang the dinner bell for every zombie in the State!" He seethed.

"Ooooh, so these are the ones that can hear? My bad, I thought they were deaf! Seriously, someone should color code these things or something!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:06 pm

Hearing her mom call out for her Evelyn crawled out from her hiding spot and ran to her mother. Mikko hugged her close just as an explosion rang out.

What the hell was that!?

The loud noise put the screamers into a frenzy

Gambit peeked out the window and rolled his eyes. it was that Harley chick. He ran outside taking out a few of the injured screamers and walked to flag and Harley.

We welcome the help. But maybe deal less damage nest time eh jolie fille. He told Harley. By the way. Now might not be the time But I seen your clown boy toy. Surprised you aren't with him.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:30 pm

"Good job, headcase." Bloodsport snuffed as he passed Harley, who only smiled as if the man had paid her a compliment. "See! Even HE thinks I'm helpful...and why are you always trippin'? You tripped, and then you 'tripped'...I'm just tryin' to help, and I saved your ass!" Harley reminded Flag, but his features conveyed that he was not amused. "Sourpuss!"

Jesse quirked a brow, watching as Evelyn ran past him and to who he assumed was the girl's mother. At least he had cleared a path for her. "Um, you're welcome.." He said under his breath.

Harley bounced over to Mikko, Dwight and Evelyn. "Have you seen my 'Puddin?" She asked Dwight, forgetting introductions. Dwight quirked a brow at her, and looked at Mikko. This girl had issues. She came here looking for...pudding?

Before he could answer, Gambit gave Harley the news that she had been hoping for! Her heart felt like it was about to explode!! "He's alive???" She asked hopefully, practically bouncing. "Where is he???"

Flag overheard the conversation, but tried to mask how upsetting it was. He approached Mikko, lowering his gun and offered her a handshake. "Colonel Flag, leader of Task force X. We're here to help." He introduced. "Who leads this community?" Becayse he owed them an apology for the damages....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Mikko took Flags hand and gave it a shake. Mikko. Michonne leads us. She's over there. Mikko pointed to Michonne who was coming out of her house gun in hand. She bites so I'd watch out. She teased.

Gambit frowned a bit. He's...not dead I can tell you that much. He's locked up at bunker hill. he got bit by one of the screamers. Hank has been studding him trying to figure out a cure.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Harley frowned hearing about the situation that her love was in. She couldn't help but feel guilt, even though she had never stopped looking. Maybe if she had went out every single day, none of this would have happened! "Can you take me to him? Please?? I'll be your best friend forever!"

Flag shifted as the woman approached with her gun aimed. Oceanside's leader was angry, and understandably so. He motioned for her to lower her weapon. He did not want this to turn into a hostile situation. "We don't mean you any harm. I apologize for the damages... we will help you rebuild. I can offer refuge to whoever lost their homes in the meantime..."
Back to top Go down
Dana

Dana

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Dana was hiding in the bathroom. But her bathroom had a little window that looked out into the town. SHe never understood the reson for the window but was happy it was there now. She could see what was going on.

When she saw Harley and the others show up she knew who the woman was from joker's stories. She had to meet the woman!

It looked like the screamers and Echoes were thinning out so she took her chance and ran out to the others. face fully painted she made her way shyly to Harley.

Hi. I'm Dana. Dad told me a lot about you. ummmm...The joker was my dad. so yeah. It's really nice to finally meet you, though the cercumstances could be better.

Michonne lowered her weapon and eyed everyone suspisiously.

Thank you for the help. You and your men have thinned out the screamers. We have Mikko to thank for them she created them. Michonne would never forgive Mikko for that.

Lets finished off the stragglers and we can talk about how you can help with damages.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Evelyn ran inside her house only to find someone already standing in the kitchen. Their back was facing her.

Hello? Evelyn said quietly. Maybe it was someone looking for shelter.

Hello. Hello. The stranger repeated back.

Do you need help?

Heeeeeeeeelp! The stranger screamed then jumped at Evelyn, knocking her on the floor and biting at her face.

-------

https://landofthefallen.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40