Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+27
Death
Aaron
Michonne
Daryl Dixon
Abaddon
Donatello Hamato
Logan Rhee
Sherry
Mikko McKinnon
Dixie
Dwight
Lazarus King
Lexi Davis
Noah Rhee
Dieair
Maggie Rhee
Gabriel Juvanni
Ezra Juvanni
Glenn Rhee
Dana
Kai King
Anton Wilson
Gracie
Beth Rhee
Evelyn Porter
Yoshi Hamato
Sandra Dixon
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 2:30 pm

Yep Mikko was with child. Something Mikko was not ready for. If only this whole imortality thing came with being able to not have more kids that would be great. Not that she wasn't happy Of course she was excited now that she was having a baby, but it just wasn't in her future plans. and then to find out it's not Gabes that broke her heart.

But what was done was done. It seemed both couples would have to live with their mistakes together.

The women forgave. They were getting along and were even happy to have someone to share their experience with. Even though their experiences were already vastly different.

Sherry was having a normal pregnacy four months in and everything was going smoothly.

Mikko though she was having pains and craving blood. By her third month Mikko was taking blood from the infirmary.

But through it all the ladies were bump buddies and the both hoped that their men would start getting along too.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rhee
The Walking Dead
Logan Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Logan was out with his son. He had the little one bundled up and straddled in a baby backpack thing that he could carry on his chest. The weather was starting to get chilly, this was a worrying time of year. Crops were dying and wildlife were in hiding if they weren't infected. Getting food to feed everyone would be harder during the colder months.

Negan was on his porch, that's where Logan was headed. Him and Negan had gotten close much to his parents irritation. His mother tried to warn Logan about the man but Logan didn't see Negan as a bad person. In fact they shared some of the same views.

Logan walked up the steps to the porch and sat in one of the wooden chairs.

Hey man. Mind me hanging out for a bit. It's getting stuffy at home.

Negan put down the drink he had in his hand and shook his head. No. I could use the company. He reached over and took little Xavier's hand and shook it. Hey little man. He's getting big.

Yeah, I'm still not totally use to this fatherhood thing but I got a lot of help and Gracie is great with him.

That's good. Don't mess that up. With Gracie I mean. You still thinking about moving to that town with the church?

Mmhmm. I want to. I would love to start up my own community. You could join it. like a fresh start. It's going to be called The Order. We'll be powerful and huge!

You got big dreams.

Yeah. I just don't know how to start it up. Logan frowned. He really wanted to start up The Order. But how do you get people to follow you? How did you do it? How do you get followers?

Well... Negan sipped his drink. You don't give them a choice. Take away their other options. Become all they have left. Fear always worked for me. But you have to have a balance. You can't just always take from your followers, you have to sometimes give. Give them hope. If you are the object of their hope you can control anyone. People also like a sense of power. My Saviors liked to feel like they had power over others. I think they didn't even relize they were being controlled by me because they were able to push other communities around. So that's my advice.

Logan listened and nodded taking all that information in. But you didn't start from scratch. I was told you took over a community. I'm starting from scratch.

What's stopping you from taking over Oceanside?"

Uh...Daryl mostly.

Take him out. You take out the strong and minipulate the weak. I'm not saying you should. I'm just giving you advice. Do with it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Michonne had a lot on her plate fall was here and their crops were dying. She had mouths to feed and food was going to be harder to come by. This was something she had to deal with every fall and winter but what was different this year was the animals they would normally hunt most were now infected. On top of that some of the chickens stopped laying eggs.

Then there was the kids. The babies. finding baby food was getting harder. Sherry and Mikko were now expecting.

That was another problem she needed to deal with. Mikko. Mikko was taking much needed blood from the hospital to feed her unborn. She was on her way to speak with Mikko now. This was going to be a hard conversation to have but it needed to be brought up.

Michonne knocked on Mikko and Gabe's door and waited.

Mikko soon answered. Hey can we help you?

Yeah. I came here to talk to you actually. Can I come in?

Mikko moved to the side to let Michonne in and closed the door behind her. What's up?

This is not something I wanted to talk to you about but it has to be brought up. It's about your unborn baby. Mikko...We can't have another Anton running around or community. And we can't have you draining our blood supply if you haven't already.

Mikko frowned and folded her arms across her chest. What are you trying to say?

There's no easy or polite way to say this... I think you should terminate the preganacy.

What!? No! Does Dwight know you're asking this? I'm sure the baby will not be another Anton.

Mikko. That child already needs blood. You think that's going to change once it's born?

Just get out! I don't want to talk about this anymore! I can't believe you, a mother would ask me to kill my baby.

Michonne backed up to the front door and opened it up but she didn't step outside yet.

Just think about it. Think about the others. I don't want to have to kick you out of Oceanside. And Michonne would leave it at that. She finally left before Mikko got too pissed off at her. She expected that Mikko would be upset but Michonne needed to bring up the facts of the situation. The kid would put people in danger.

Michonne left the house and headed back home.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Dixon

Sandra Dixon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 4:35 pm

Sandy was at Noah's house helping Maggie in the kitchen. Maggie had started her own little indoor garden. Just veggies and herbs but it would be something for the winter. Sandy was learning how to make an indoor garden for her own home while she helped Maggie.

She was still living with her parents but hoped soon that her and Noah would find their own place.

She wanted to stay in Oceanside but there was only one or two more houses left in town. Would it be better if they left and gave the houses to someone else who maybe couldn't leave Oceanside? Or would the younger residents build up the town?

Actually building their own dream home wasn't a bad idea. She would talk to Noah about it.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Gambit had been living at Bunker hill. It was run by Superman and wonder woman, he lived there with his fellow mutants and other supers underground they had everything they needed. Including a stock pile of food.

Gambit was instructed to head to Oceanside with food and supplies. They were asking for nothing in return they only wanted to help their friends out during these cold months.

Gambit pulled up to Oceanside, hopped out his truck and headed to Michonne and Daryl's place. He knocked on the door.

Bonjour! I'm here with supplies. Gambit called out.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 8:09 pm

Beth was bored with playing alone in her bedroom. Her parents were busy Her brothers were doing their own thing and she wanted to go out. So Beth put on her jacket and crept out of her bedroom. Making sure no one was looking she quietly made her way to the front door and slipped outside.

Hoping no one seen her leave she ran to the trees. Beth stopped at the tree line and wasn't going to go any farther but she could swear she herd her name being called from the woods. The female voice was calling for her to help. Beth wanted to help so she ran into woods looking for who was calling.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:22 pm

It was that dreaded time of year again. The crops were dying and the colder months were upon them. His mom was teaching Sandy some indoor gardening, and his dad had gone out on yet another scavenger hunt. His dad normally went out with Mikko, but after hearing that she was expecting, he didn't want to put her unborn in jeopardy. Daryl and Aaron had also gone out, so at least his dad wouldn't be alone.

Noah had volunteered several times to go on the hunts, but his father always had some excuse. Today, it was 'I need you to watch over your mother and sister.' Deep down, Noah knew the real reason. His dad was afraid that his 'handicap' would get him killed. It was quite frustrating, especially since he had already proved that being deaf did not hinder his ability to protect himself.

Maybe someday he would be treated equally. For now, he was doing his part to make sure they wouldn't starve. Unlike the wild game, the fish had yet to be affected by the virus, so he grabbed his casting net and spear, and headed toward the beach. He noticed movement from the corner of his eyes and looked over in time to see his little sister scurrying towards the woods.

Apollo, his service dog was quick to block the little girl's path as Noah sprinted toward her, also blocking her way.

'Where do you think you're going?'
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:40 pm

Naturally, Dwight was saddened to discover that the baby that Sherry was carrying was not his. It was also uncomfortable that he had to be the one to tell her so. Her scent had changed, and her unborn smelled of Gabe. It worried him. While he had to accept the fact that their unfaithfulness came with consequences, the one thing that had kept Sherry safe from him was her scent. The scent that had always seemed to calm him was changing, altered by Gabe's lovechild...

He wouldn't dare tell Sherry any of this, at least not right now. Their relationship had suffered a lot, and he was almost certain that she would leave him if she felt that her life and that of her unborn were in danger. He would just have to be careful.

He was also going to be a father. He did have some concerns of what the spawn of him and Mikko would be, but he would be there for both of them. He had no idea that Michonne was wanting the pregnancy terminated.

Feeling the need to feed, he had left the house a few hours ago. They were now keeping the blood banks locked up tight, so if Lexi could not help him out, he would have to hit up one of the surrounding settlements for a fresh source....
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Beth giggled at the dog's attempt to keep her from the woods. But didn;t giggle at her brother when he stepped in her way.

She heard her name being called out again.

Someone is calling me for help. She signed to her big brother. We need to go help them!
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:36 pm

The fact that someone was calling Beth for help did not sit well with Noah. Who would call a child for help? Either his little sister was imagining things, or something wasn't right. There was no way he was going to let her venture into the woods.

Shaking his head, he reached for her hand. 'C'mon. I'm gonna take you home, mom and Sandy need your help. I'll come back and check on who ever is in the forest...'
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Beth was really curious about who was out in the woods. But when she heard the loud screeching she quickly took Noah's hand and held it tightly. She knew those screams. She pulled Noah away from the trees.

I think the person just got ate by screamers. she signed after she felt they were a safe distence away. The little girl nor Noah had anyway of knowing the screams and the ones calling Beth were from the same monsters.

Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Screamers...that caused Noah's chest to tighten. Those were the most dangerous of the undead and they moved fast. He scooped up Beth and sprinted for the house...

Making sure Apollo was safely inside too, he locked the door and placed Beth on the couch, then signed to his mother and girlfriend...

'Screamers....in the woods...'
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Beth enjoyed being carried to the house but didnt like seeing her brother scared. Once inside she sat quietly kicking her feet back and forth.

Maggie and Sandy turned to the two when they cam running inside. Before Maggie could ask what was wrong Noah informed them of the screamers in the woods. She hurried to the window and looked outside but didn't see anything, including Logan and Xavier.

Logan and Xavier are out there.

Glenn was driving around somewhere too, but least those guys had guns.

Another scream came from the woods, then cries for help could be heard. a mix of screaming and pained cries filled the air. Logan and Negan felt it best to get inside, others peeked out of their windows to see what was going on.

Maggie was freaking out. I have to go find your brother. I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:17 pm

Noah was not about to let his mother go out there! He blocked the door, shaking his head. 'No...dad told me to keep you and Beth safe. I'll go...'

He reached for a pistol that was tucked away in the drawer of one of the end tables. If someone was going out, it was going to be him....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Maggie was not letting Noah go out there. he wouldn't be able to hear if anything was after him. It was too dangerous!

I'll be ok. You keep the girls safe. Logan is probably by Negan's place. I'll run over there and be right back.

Just as she finished signing there was a thump on the roof. Maggie pulled Noah close to her and pointed to the ceiling then put a finger to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Noah Rhee
The Walking Dead
Noah Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Noah didn't like this one little bit! His mother seemed determined to go out there... and now the screamers were on the roof...

'I may not be able to stop you from going, but you can't stop me from following you...' He could be just as hard headed as his headstrong mother. Maybe this would at least make her reconsider her decision.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Dwight would not make it very far before the Screamers made themselves known. He could see them targeting Maggie's house, crawling on the roof and searching for a way inside.

"Hey! Over here!" He called out to the creatures, attempting to lure them away. In the past, walkers had not attacked him, but he wasn't sure if the Screamers would also find his scent too close to their own. Time to find out....
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:15 pm

Maggie shook her head and pushed Noah and Sandy to the couch.

No one is going out there right now. Hopefully Logan made it inside a house.

Sandy hugged Noah tightly as she heard the scratching on the roof.

The screamers were looking for a way inside. One started tapping on one of the windows. But out of the four that were on Maggie's house, Dwight manage to get the attention of two of them. The two screamers leaped over to Dwight and sniffed the air.

They growled and snapped at him but didn't attack.

Losing interest in someone that was clearly not a meal the screamers headed for Dwight's house. One rammed its self at the door the other found the chimney.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:37 pm

Well, at least the Screamers had no interest in him, but now they were targeting his house...

"Son of a bitch..." He piled his pistol, firing a shot at the one ramming the door. He rushed for the back entrance, shutting the door behind him. He rushed to the fireplace, preparing to dispatch the animal one that had entered the chimney..

"Sherry...screamers, get Dixie and head to the bedroom, lock the door!"
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 7:45 pm

Sherry was already on it. She had Dixie and was heading to the bedroom when Dwight came in. Hearing Dwight enter the house nearly gave Sherry a heart attack! But she took a breath when she saw it was Dwight.

The two ran into the bedroom and closed the door just as the screamer came inside the house from the fireplace.

Outside a hood figure ran out of the woods. Unlike the screamers this being ran on two legs like a person and less like an animal.

Help! Help! The being called out. it would be the only thing she would say, trying to lure someone out of their home for the pack who was waiting close by to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
The Walking Dead
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:32 pm

Dwight quickly dispatched the screamer just in time to hear the commotion outside. Someone was screaming for help....

"Sherry, stay in there...." He called through the door, then ranĀ  out of the house, following the sound of the cries for help....
Back to top Go down
Sherry

Sherry

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 9:40 pm

Sherry had no problem staying right where she was. But she wish that Dwight would join them she would feel much better and safer with him in the bedroom with them. She heard him leave and went to the window peeking out to see what was happening.

The woman crying for help stopped the moment she spotted Dwight coming over. When he was close enough she let out a scream and soon a dozen screamers were on Dwight.

They weren't like the others though. These didn't have the boils on their faces but they did have the glowing yellow eyes and sharp claws. They stood up straight like humans and sniffed at Dwight. One of the females reconizing Dwight as one of them licked his cheek and nuzzled against him.

gun fire sounded in the air. Michonne came out of her home and fired a round at one of the Echoes. This caused the pack to go into a frenzy and all of them ran at Michonne.
Back to top Go down
Gambit
MARVEL
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 9:27 am

Gambit was getting ready to leave Oceanside when shit hit the fan. He watched from inside of this truck as these things attacked houses. He had never seen screamers or echoes before so this was a new danger to him. He knew he couldn't just leave the town to fend for themselves.

Getting out of the truck with his trusty metal playing cards he spotted the pack running for Michonne and took them out with an explosion. It kill a couple and dazed the rest.

Michonne took that moment to put a few bullets in the others head but Gambit pulled her inside before she could finish the last few off.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Laz heard all the commotion and was watching from his window. Where his and Lexi's house were he couldn't reallly see what was going on. But he knew there was Screamers out there and that people were fighting them. He wanted to go out there and help but didn't want to leave Lexi and Zoe.

It would turn out his choice to stay at home was a good one. Two Screamers had made their way to Laz's house and found their way in the fire place. Laz hardly had time to react to the situation.

He was able to grab Lexi and his daughter and pull them in the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind them and locking it. The Screamers couldn't see, but they had picked up on their smell. The monsters knew there was food somewhere in the house.

You two stay here, keep the door locked. He instructed as he pulled out a hidden shot gun and loaded it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Evelyn was out on the beach by the waters edge when the attack happened. Her first instinct was to run home but that idea was thrown out the window when she saw that the town was becoming over taken by screamers.

Staying as quiet as possible she attempted to flip one of the canoes over herself to hide. It was heavy but she eventually got it on top of her and laid still in the cold sand under her protective shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next