Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:49 pm

"No, I'm ..good.." He lied, that small hesitation in his voice that no matter how hard he tried, he could never smooth over. This is why he could never play poker or any game that your success depended upon lies or a poker face....

"Even if I wasn't... which I am...I need your warmth." There. A Simi-lie sugarcoated with a truth. "You're toasty.. you can't get up. I might freeze to death.." He lightly teased.

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 10:56 pm

Maggie knew that he wasn't telling the truth. But hoped that if he really needed something that he would tell her, so she didn't press the issue. Instead she reached up and squished his cheeks together. The face he made causing her to laugh before pressing a kiss against his lips and letting his face go.

If you're that cold, maybe I should go turn up the heater. or put some fuzzy socks on your feet.

It was then that one of the babies gave a hard kick. Maggie rubbed her stomach. I hope that they aren't already fighting in there. Don't make me have to go in there you two.
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 pm

The thought of Beth venturing out alone to get Judith's playpen didn't settle well with Carl. There could be more Saviors lurking about. And it made him sick how easy Lawrence had been given access to their old room. It made them setting ducks. What if that happened again? No.. he wouldn't leave her alone...

"No. You're right. April's probably resting. Donatello gave me a walkie, so I can radio him and check on her once we get everything settled." He told her, leaving out the part that he didn't want her alone.. which that most likely went without saying. Even if they had not been struck with the tragedy of today, considering what Beth had been through at the hands of Negan, he did not want her left alone.

"There should be some formula left in the old room..."

Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:24 pm

Beth nodded as they headed down the hall. She was glad that Carl wouldn't leave her to gather things on her own though she wouldn't admit it. As they spoke of getting things from the old room Vanessa approached and greeted them.

Do you two need any help? She asked, seeing the full load of food, Judith and the bunny all piled on the stroller. I was heading to my room, but I can help bring whatever you need to your room first.

Beth looked over at Carl first then back at V with a smile. Ummm...

They could use the help of getting the play pen and crib and baby food. but this woman was new. So she would leave it up to Carl on if they should trust her or not.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 am

There was a small hesitation, but Daryl finally gave a small nod. Abby seemed comfortable with Dwight.. she had known the guy longer, after all. "Yeah. Probably a good idea." And he gave an appreciative nod at Dwight, who returned it, before shifting his full attention to Michonne. A smirk at her comment about the woods...

"You know how to motivate a guy..."
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 am

Michonne put her arm around Daryl and led him to their room.

Not that I'm eager for anyone to be out there with those things running around. But better you be at your full health if we do run into them again.

She slipped her hand into his back pocket and gave his backside a squeeze.

They made it to their room and Michonne unlocked and opened the door, letting Daryl walk in first. The room was cold as it hadn't been used and no heat was turned on so Michonne quickly fixed that, turning the heat up and a lamp on for light.

this place is nice I like the art. She commented, pointing out a painting of some cats hanging on the wall.

She walked to the kitchen and opening the fridge to put the soup away and spotted a bottle of red wine. Grabbing it, she popped it open and took a long sip. She then began to strip out of her cloths carelessly letting them fall on the floor.

Wine? She offered to Daryl having made her way back to him. It's not bad.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:03 am

A grin back at Donnie - yeah she got his slight warning for her here and found the idea sort of intrigued her. Well wherever and when they were ready she would help Leo with their space and be happy with it.

Could not be as uncomfortable as it was to sleep tied up in a tree. Many a cold night Erica would scale a tree pull on as many cloths she had as she dared to then rope herself to a tree before sleeping.

Lilo giggles and winks at Don, " Thank goodness for that, I myself have been becoming too cosy here, I need the reminder. Especially as I have family to find." watching Splinter as she and Casey finished changing April into her thermal suit and testing April's skin for tenting and capillary refill time Lilo decides she could forgo giving the red hair woman the rest of the fluid and let her sleep on her side as she clearly wished to carefully slipping the needle free and pressing her thumb over the tiny puncture. [color=#F08080]" Splinter, can I braid some of your fur? and can get the clippers out and trim the rest until it's all even." she offers - a bit of pampering might make the rat mutant happier about dressing in the doggy onsie thermal suit.

Erica grins, "yeah that we can do whilst waiting for the others so you guys can talk." she had been momentarily day dreaming about Leo - their morning... now blushed a little and stepped away from the maps and busy Don towards Splinter.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:13 am

Splinters ears shot up - he had been listening to the teens of course and April's breaths comforted and reassured she seemed none the worse for her donation and was recovering well, now he looked to the pretty young women, no beautiful.

Both of them sweet, innocent eyed and of soft forms. Beauties light and dark.

He grins - oh hell yeah! being pampered! "I often cannot reach my back furr - I would welcome a good grooming, yes please." Touched that Lilo included this in means of care and that Erica wanted to help. A bit of a cheeky look on his face and tail curling, uncurling in show of his joy in this moment. "some more singing would be good too until my eldest sons come here. Tonight you belong to Me I like." and would make it seem to any passing, as their door was open, that they were relaxed and enjoying family time, not plotting anything.

Though planning a back up was not a bad thing to be plotting at all!
Back to top Go down
https://moana.fandom.com/wiki/Maui
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Finally. A place to rest. Their own room. Though, Daryl did worry about Maggie and Glenn, but knew Maggie well enough to know that she would not be happy with people hovering over them. Still, they were close enough if she needed them.

Indeed, the room was chilled, but the heat now pouring through the vents would soon change that. The cold had never bothered Daryl. Even before the apocalypse and always being on the run, he spent more time out in the elements rather inside the comforts of a cozy room, but given his injuries and blood loss, the warmth would be welcomed.

Finding the bedroom, he plopped back onto the bed, only giving a small wince from the overwhelming discomfort his action caused. The cast was awkward and he debated removing it.. Lilo had designed it in such a way that it would be possible for sleep, no more exertions for the night.. unless these walls came down, as walls often did, and they would be forced to run....

A smile hinted on his lips when Michonne joined him, and he watched, memorized as she stripped before him. He was still getting used to all that beauty. It had been different before. He had always found her beautiful, and now it was still hard to believe that she wanted to be with him....

A hint of a smile stretched across his lips and he pushed himself onto his side, then took the bottle of wine, taking a long sip before handing it back....

"Too bad it ain't moonshine."

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Carl stopped short when the new woman approached them, and he quickly put himself between the newcomer, Beth and Judith. The fact that she 'wanted to help' put him on high alert. He knew, there was still good people, but... Lawrence had also claimed to 'only want to help'...

There was a long silence as he eyed the woman down, wanting to trust, but afraid to. Misplaced trust had cost them enough already...

"Thanks, but we've got it..." He told her, trying not to sound too short.
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Michonne took the bottle back as she slid onto the bed close to him and tucked her legs under the covers. Guess someone will have to make some. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know the first thing about that. But I'll be more then happy to drink it. After taking another swig, she set the bottle to the side then slid down into the silky sheets.

She reached up and ran her fingers through Daryl's hair pulling him to her for a long, deep kiss.

Cozy?
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Beth was grateful that Carl took control of the situation. beth might have accepted the woman's help. Would have been...Well...Helpful. Like Maggie, she could be too trusting at times.

Vanessa gave the two a smile and nodded in understanding. Well, if you ever need anything, my name is Vanessa, I'll be around so long as Mikko doesn't kill me.

Why would she do that? Beth asked, speaking up.

Husband's Jealous ex lover. Plus I think she's insane. I'll see you guys around.

Beth watched as V unlocked a room and headed inside, she then glanced up at Carl. Draaaaaaaaaama....
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Glenn tried to make a pouty face when Maggie squished his cheeks, which only made him look funny. He returned the kiss and settled against her, a hand resting against her stomach as one of the little ones gave a noticeable kick. Eyes widening in amazement, then a proud grin stretched across his lips. Signs of life... lives they created....

"Oh, wow!" And a quiet chuckle at her scolding. Yet, they were going to have their hands full....

"What does that feel like? I mean.. does it hurt?"

.....and the small tinge of heartache returning, faintly hinting at his features as the haunting realization returned. There was a chance that Maggie's pregnancy was a product of rape... The frown becoming more noticeable, but he tried to mask it behind another smile as he gently caressed her stomach..

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Nah. It gets uncomfortable when they both start wiggling around. But not really painful. It was in the begging. I think they've gotten settled in now though.

And Glenn never could hide his emotions well. Though there was no way Maggie could have guessed what was on his mind this time. She thought his worry was just for her comfort, or maybe he was thinking about how soon it was going to be for the babies to arrive.

She pressed more kisses against his face.

What's with the worry look? I'm ok. I promise they're not going to come busting out like alien. Soon we'll have two perfectly healthy, happy babies. One named paperclip and the other, pushpin.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Maggie's light heartedness and confusion made him feel guilty for even thinking of the heavy right now... but he couldn't help it. It had been there, in the depths of his mind since the moment he had found out about what had happened to her...

Still, her names earned a quiet chuckle and he smiled at the series of light kisses. Now, what to do... lie? He had already done that once or twice tonight, and knew that he had failed. Could he really keep this to himself until the little ones were born? He knew it would be painful and he would always have to find lies to cover up what he was feeling, and she would know each time.. but wouldn't know why....

Taking in a deep breath, he met her gaze. "I... know there's a chance they're not mine...but it's okay....They'll still be mine..."

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Things got serious pretty quickly. His words caused a Maggie to frown in confusion. Of course they're yours. Why would you....oh....

It was like a light bulb going turning on. This whole time he was worried the twins could have been conceived with Negan. That was a fucked up thought. She couldn't hold back the wrinkle in her nose at the thought.

Thankfully, she had been assured that she was pregnant before that had happen, so there was no way of that.

That's something you should have came to me with sooner, that man doesn't need that kind of ammo to use against you, plus, you wouldn't have had to go so long worrying about something that wasn't true. The little ones were with me before that happen. They're yours. All yours. Now is there anything else you been wanting to talk about but keeping to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 2:29 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raph snorted in frustration when Leo gestured 'one moment'  to look at a text. As he figured, it was his brother's girlfriend, but it wasn't the mushy type of message that he was expecting. Instead, a warning about Bruce....

"Well, we'll make 'im want us .. ALL here. We're gonna make this place better, Leo. If anyone can do it, we can.. we just can't back down because The Bat is crazy. And yes, keep an eye on 'im. That's a given. I don't agree with 'im tryin' to drug me or what he tried to do to Mikko or let happen to the Asian kid and his group, but that's more the reason to stick to out guns on this. We can protect... if we're out there on our own, we're just defendin' ourselves. We're bigger than that..."

As much as Leo wanted to continue this conversation, he knew he needed to get back to the others. Whether Raph followed was up to him. Leo nodded slowly. "I know. I just worry about the danger everyone is in. We don't have many friends here, Raph." The idea of them taking care of this on their own did sound appealing, but was it a good idea? "Let's talk to Master Splinter. He needs to be in on this, anyway."

And Leo headed for the closed door of the room and slowly opened it. Then he motioned Raph to go first. "At least let's see what he says." He waited for Raph to pass him before closing the door once they were both out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 4:21 am

Lilo giggles rolling a puppy training mat from her medicine bag and placing in of the little bit of lino flooring of the rooms kitchen and gesturing for Splinter to come over and get comfortable she digging her clippers out of the bag next. " I am not sure I am familiar with that song though if I hear a bit I might know... may even now hearing first words.." amazed, at first she had found this red and black thermo suit a bit restrictive and body tight she had never worn cloths this tight before, but now she liked the freedom it offered feeling like a warm second skin.

Erica steps closer to splinter in her own dark grey and blue thermal suit offering a hand to the Master Hamato, "I am, I'll lead and we'll sing for you Splinter."

Lilo nods glad someone knew testing the clippers and smiling at the buzzing sound and feel, yep that would work. " Alright lead - Splinter stay still, just let us know if hurting."

Stitch moved to the door to keep eyes and ears out. A furry little door guard.

I know I know you belong
To somebody new
But tonight
You belong to me

Although although we're apart
You are a part of my heart
But tonight
You belong to me

Way down by the stream
How sweet it will seem
Once more just to dream
In the moonlight

My honey I know
With the dawn
That you will be gone
But tonight
You belong to me

But tonight
You belong
To me "

Lilo enjoyed the way their voices blended. Lilo gave the clippers to Erica to trim the thick fur once Splinter joined them on the doggy mat as she brushed and used the scissors to clip around his ears and eyes. The clippers offering a gentle buzzing to offset their voices.

Stitch wagged his tail one ear turning to listen to the room - not that he needed to he could hear the voices without focusing of course but he liked it! The other ear turning about for other sounds.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:28 pm

....at least it wasn't a 'no'. That was good, but Raphael felt compelled to argue it further, because there was never a quick resolve with him. But, Leo was right... as much as he ever hated to admit to that. They should discuss things with Splinter, because no matter what decision was reached, they were still a family.

With a silent nod of agreement, He headed out of the door, waiting for Leo to join...

"You say we don't have many friends here.. but in the day.. two days.." Yeah, he had lost track of time, thanks to being unconscious... "You've made how many? Two? That's two more than we had out there... just sayin'..."
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Seeing Maggie's confusion, Glenn instantly felt horrible.This was NOT an easy subject to bring up, for him... and definitely not for her. He didn't want to give her any reminders of what had happened to her... she had coped so well. She had gotten past it, but the subject at hand had to be a reminder...

But then she realized what he was talking about, and his heart constricted... but her strength was always evident, and now was no different. She assured him there was no way Negan was the father A huge wight off his chest, and that relief visible, because he was never good at hiding feelings....

"I just.. I didn't want to bring it up...." He confessed with a shameful look. None of this was easy to talk about, and her gentle scolding reminding him that he should have said something sooner. Hearing her question, he weakly shook his head and nuzzled against her. "No.. you know I suck at secrets. So.. just that..."

And a lighter thought popped into his head and a small grin stretched across his lips. "So.. what would have happened in that drug store had I NOT picked up that box of condoms?"

MARVEL
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 pm

...ANNNND Mikko and Eugene's peaceful slumber would be interrupted by loud, obnoxious knocking.. no.. KICKING at their door. The little one held in Wade's arms, half wanting to not tell Mikko, but also knowing she needed to know.. she needed to be a part of this little guy's life...

"I BRING GIFTS OF THE UNBELIEVABLE KIND!" He shouted, giving the door another series of loud kicks...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Mikko was resting peacefully against Eugene. She had turned to face him and was now nuzzled up against him.

Her eyes shot open at the loud kicking. Then she let out a growl when she heard Wade's voice.

I'm gonna kill him.

She wiggled away from Eugene, got out of bed and pulled on the first thing she found on the floor. She ran into a number of things as she made her way to the door, finally finding it she yanked it open and stood there half nude with a horribly buttoned shirt on.

What the fuck do you want!?
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 pm

So much he was still getting used to, including getting close to someone. He had come close before with Carol, but his insecurities got in the way. Michonne had taken charge...

Attempting to work his way out of the cast so that he could eventually remove his pants, but his efforts fell short. Shrugging to himself, he managed to work his way beneath the covers...

"Ain't that hard to make. There's an on' Bootlegger's post not far from here. Me and Beth found it after the prison was hit. Sure there's still some stash in the shed... we burnt the old house down..."

Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Someone else's drama was something Carl could definitely deal without. He didn't know the woman, and would only trust her if it was earned, but he wasn't taking any chances...

Now shifting his full attention back to Beth...

"I'll let you pick the room. Though, we need to stay close to your sister... just in case..." And once settled, there was still much to do. A trip back to the old room was in order...
Back to top Go down
Michonne
The Walking Dead
Michonne

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Let's make you more comfortable. Michonne told him. She had noticed him trying to wiggle out of his clothing. Getting back off the bed, she gently tugged his pants and socks off.

I think the cast has to stay on you.

Michonne then moved back on the bed hovering over him and catching his lips in another kiss. More wine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 28 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next