Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]

Go down 
+35
Maggie Rhee
Yoshi Hamato
Michonne
Dwight
The Joker
Anton Wilson
Mikko McKinnon
Carl Grimes
Lilo and Stitch
Daryl Dixon
loventrice Dixon
Peter Parker
Negan
Batman
Beth Rhee
Captain Boomerang
Leonardo Hamato
Gambit
Gwen Stacy
Lois Lane
Lexi Davis
Eugene Porter
Clark Kent
Wonder Woman
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
April O'Neil
Melissa Andreas
Nightcrawler
Leatherhead
Lazarus King
Raphael Hamato
Death
Deadpool
Erica Martins
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherhead
TMNT
Leatherhead

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 am

Casey was loathed to leave April, but Mikey was close at hand and he figured with Don's help it would go quick enough. Once upon a time he would have thrown the equivalent of a vigilante tantrum at the domestic side of things, but this disaster and the time spent at the Atlanta Compound certainly got rid of that for him and domestic duties were something now he just did.

[color=#8B4513]" A'right Don hold ya skivvies." He gets up slowly making his way over to grab the rear end of the mattresses to lift and push and Donnie pulled. " lead the way man."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
TMNT
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Raph gave a nod, content, for now, with his brother's promise if things ever got that bad. With the growing threats and the recent attacks, it seemed to be a matter of 'when' than 'if'. He would spare his brother of that particular discussion, knowing Leo probably knew...

Another small nod at the promise of painkillers, and no onto the whole reason they were no longer at that meeting. His family's distrust of Bruce...

"Yeah, I know. The Bat. Is. Batty. I know he fucked up, hell.. I don't fully trust 'im either. But what do we do, Leo? Go back out there.. to what?!Back to the sewers? You know that's a deathtrap waitin' to happen. An'.. it's not about just us anymore. These people need our help.." There was certainly agitation in his tone, partly because he knew Leo had his own opinion, and his family seemed to echo that...
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 pm

And Carl was disappointed that not more could be accomplished, but considering their first meeting... it was progress. At least his group was no longer being blamed for bringing the enemy here. Now, if they pulled together their resources, trained their people in the areas they would propel in, their would be a sense of sustainability....

They had had that all too many times before. Carl knew everything had an expiration date, but the trick was, as his father had taught him, make it work for as long as it could....

He gave a small nod at Bruce. "We should plan that for tomorrow... though we may have to hold the meeting in Maggie's room..." He told Bruce, then shifted his attention to Beth. He managed a small smile, though, wished he could find some way to give her what she wanted...

"If only we had cows...." But, if a raid on the Sanctuary was successful, then maybe someday soon they would have livestock... "There's a store that has baby formula, maybe we could make something like a milkshake..." But then again, with all the babies that would soon be born, they may have to go sparingly.....

Awkwardly trying to take Judith's stroller handle with his good hand, wishing he could just pick her up.... it would be much easier...

"Ready to go see your sister?"

Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 4:01 am

Lilo watches with Erica - not sure what the girl was waiting for - but sensing it was important to her. She listens, another meeting to avoid, she really doubted she would be needed in such. If she did Bruce could always just ask her now - as she nudges Erica to continue on their way. But Erica was busy texting with the very turtle shell shaped phone in her fingers, Lilo was intrigued. " that works?' amazed.

Erica grinned sideways at Lilo they moved a little walking closer to the moments away from departing group. They sort of had to skirt around them to continue towards the infirmary any how. Now not making an effort to go unnoticed and ignored. " Donatello gave Carl a walkie talkie early and said something about there being signal for these he made because of Metalhead... I thiiinkt hat was the bot he had over his shoulder." {"I would include the turtles, but as we all seen, when they hear something they don't like they walk out. I'm not dealing with that." : Quoting the bat, his attitude towards your guys has not changed my Lionturtle."} Erica typed to Leo with Mikey's tphone, sending it.  At least Carl, she noted, flat out ignored Bruce's snip about the turtles.

" Be careful with your people Carl." Maybe saying 'your people' as a slight hint she may have cause to become a bit of stranger. Besides she would have felt very wrong to say 'our group' or 'our people' as she didn't really yet feel like a part of their tight knit family. And meaning it as a warning to watch their backs around Bruce. Glaring a bit at the man, handing the tphone to Lilo off to her side as the island girl turns to Carl, perhaps in mind to help with the stroller but noting Beth was there and could do it. " mmm didn't get your way again with the turtles, and now sour grapes. You make absolutely no apologies or admittance of wrong doing to the Hamato Clan and want to think that those turtles magically forgot that you demanded entry to and said they had no right to defend a brother from being your guinea pig, then threatened them, then made every attempt to exclude them, all because previously you didn't get your way. And nooooow have the unbelievably arrogant gall to act surprised they are suspicious and angry you are once again treating all except the one you wanted to experiment on like their the ones that cannot be trusted? Not to mention, the way you went about your 'choosing', you are very obviously trying to manipulate the fan boy you were all gung-ho to go shooting up with shit not designed for them and now make a snide remark that theeeey are the problem?" She looked the man up and down for a moment, clearly not impressed. " No wonder you never made anything of these pampered dumplings here." She saw no reasons to be nothing but blunt with the man in the suit. And maybe now he would understand. Though she doubted it.

Mean while, Lilo, was looking at Carl. "Goats. Goats would be easier to maintain in a mall community, easier to catch, clean up after, worm, transport and breed, produce plenty of milk, eat anything and also good for meat. And usually less likely to cause problems in lactose intolerant infants, especially new borns and doubly so for those that maybe premature. Their milk also makes great cheese, butter and soap. And they can be sheared for fur too. They can be more easily kept in a smaller pen... thooough I did hear that they have a tendency to climb and jump real well so that might present a challenge." she suggested to the youth, before starting off again as Erica also stepped away - the two of them heading for the infirmary. A little faster this time, both had things to do and no more time to dilly dally.
Back to top Go down
Batman
DC
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Bruce raised a brow at the girl. She was a little firecracker. He started to help Diana put away the empty chairs as he spoke.

I want there to be no mistaken that this place, is mine. No matter who I put in charge of what. I own this building. Now, I want us to all work together. I want communication. I want us all to help each other, and I want others to be able to come to Diana, Clark or myself if there are...Bigger issues. I also want appointed leaders to be respected. That includes Raphael. But I will pull rank on those who rebel against the mall. I've seen it happen too many times. Someone on the inside thinks they know more, thinks they can do better. Honestly. I think your Leo is that type of guy. So if they are suspicious me, you can tell them the feeling is mutual. In fact the only ones of your friends that I do trust is Mike, Raph, and their father. Speaking of the old man, I do which to have a privet word with him.
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Beth plopped the bunny in the stroller and took it as they got ready to leave. Mmmhmm. But I'm sure they're sleeping by now. A smile spread over her face at the thought of waking both Glenn and Maggie up with the soft bunny. Little bunny kisses was a good way to wake up she thought.

She wasn't paying much mind to any of the conversations going on but did hear something about goats.

Goats! There's a goat at Sanctuary named Rubin. He's really sweet and goofy and will follow you around to nibble on your back pockets, so it's usually good to keep a carrot or something back there.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 am

Erica laughed derisively, didn't pause her steps or bothering to look at the batman, he was not worth it to her and she very deliberately dismissed him with a cold sassy retort, busy busy." You own a damn mall. You don't own the people. Go and explain yourself to the Hamato Clan, you cloaked coward, I am not your messenger pigeon." Acidic in her tone. Because yeah she and clearly most of the Hamato Clan could see through that bullshit about not trusting Leo and Don... because they told him no. No other reason.

Leonardo and his family was not safe here. But underneath was another reason for her own suspicions driven higher by the continued attitude... One of her rapists had his type of 'this is mine mine mine!' personalities... used it against her to keep her out of 'his' truck where all the supplies and where they kept her grandmother apart from her...

And when she discovered why -

She wholeheartedly agreed with Donatello. Get out of here.

As she and Lilo left the lobby and made it into the infirmary Lilo shakes her head, " I never knew he was such a fucking fool, so sorry Erica... sorry for the turtles... and so damned sorry I even tried to stand up for him and the fools he has let go soft here to Carl and Maggie."

" Well that is the fault of the idiot in charge, not yours, but thanks... now tell me what you were going to..." She sat on a bed keeping an eye on the phone.

Lilo kept her eye out for Pete and Gwen in the meantime a she hurriedly explains to Erica about Stitch's cousins. Three dehydrated highly dangerous little aliens. She swears Erica to secrecy... Then explained aside from realizing it was foolish to keep them on her with Bruce the way he was showing himself to be - if the pods were ever exposed to water and the aliens reactivated... she felt Erica or one of the other turtles would be able to maybe get through to these more rogue Stitch brethren.

Then the girls parted ways. Erica hurrying off to find suits. If she could.. for the turtles that maybe limited but Casey, April and their father? Doable. Lilo now the three pods with their potential true 'O'Hana' left the infirmary to find maps.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Snorting with unexpected humor Don shifts the entire bed back into it's room and place with Casey's help and the two begin making the bed, the job not taking long thanks to more hands on the task. " Wh hah hah hah aat? Skivvies?" chuckling still one eye ridge raised.

Moving about the hardly used space and putting things back to the way they started.

Grinning Casey shrugs, " one of the guys at that Compound had a irish accent and would say funny things like that - think they mean underpants."

"As far as can be guessed yes. Still sounded funny you trying the accent and all." Agreeably shooing Casey out when they were finished and turned off things.

The two moments behind Splinter. The girls were not back yet or his brothers.

Casey resumed his place on the floor near to April chuckling the whole way, "Wish it were a better imitation maaan freaking hilarious some of the things he came out with." morose about that bit. Right now they needed the laughs.

Again distracted from his anger and disappointment in his red clad big brother and for a moment relaxing back entirely in a chair he waits ofr either the girls to get here or his brothers first.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raph gave a nod, content, for now, with his brother's promise if things ever got that bad. With the growing threats and the recent attacks, it seemed to be a matter of 'when' than 'if'. He would spare his brother of that particular discussion, knowing Leo probably knew...

Another small nod at the promise of painkillers, and no onto the whole reason they were no longer at that meeting. His family's distrust of Bruce...

"Yeah, I know. The Bat. Is. Batty. I know he fucked up, hell.. I don't fully trust 'im either. But what do we do, Leo? Go back out there.. to what?!Back to the sewers? You know that's a deathtrap waitin' to happen. An'.. it's not about just us anymore. These people need our help.." There was certainly agitation in his tone, partly because he knew Leo had his own opinion, and his family seemed to echo that...

Okay, so Leo should've expected this outburst from his brother because of the display earlier at the so-called meeting.  But he wasn't in the mood to argue with Raph right now.  Instead, he held up his hand to silence him from flying off the handle before he heard what Leo had to say.  "Just calm down, Raph.  I didn't bring you in here to start an argument with you."  He sighed heavily before continuing.  "I wanted to tell you, without Bruce being around, that I approve of his decision to make you leader.  I know you'll do a fine job, but I don't want to inflate that crazy man's over-bloated ego, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Dixon
The Walking Dead
Daryl Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:52 am

Daryl returned Maggie's hug, wishing there was more he could have done. With Glenn now settled and Maggie happily indulging in pickles, there didn't seem to be much reason to keep invading the couples' privacy.

Slowly pushing himself up, he gave a nod at Maggie. "Guess we'll leave you two alone, now. Gotta find Abby, then we'll be in the next room if you need us." He told her. "Need anything before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:04 am

Maggie finished her first pickle then grabbed another. Michonne had left for just a moment and came back with a few napkins for Maggie.

we're good. She said taking the napkins with thanks. I'm about to lay down. You guys need to take some of that soup, I think there are containers in the kitchen. Stitch worked hard in the kitchen and we've already wasted food. So take some soup.

Michonne nodded. We will, and I'll put what's left in your fridge. We'll see you two later. Michonne put an arm around Daryl leading them out at his pace. Once in the kitchen she quickly got the soup and put the rest up then headed out the apartment with Daryl and food.

I hope that your Abby likes me...

Once the two were gone Maggie finished up her pickle and closed the jar. She cleaned up and placed everything next to the floor by the bed. She got out of her cloths and slipped under the covers next to Glenn then untied his robe before snuggling against him. Finally, it's just us.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:45 am

Glenn managed a quiet thanks to their friends before the couple slipped out of the room. Finally, alone. Under better circumstances, Glenn would not have minded the company, but right now Maggie was the only person he wanted to be around. Not to mention, he was exhausted, and knew that Maggie was, too.

He was torn about sleeping in the robe, or removing it once their guests had left. Maggie helped him with that by stripping down, then untying the robe. Needing to feel her warmth, he wiggled out of it and snuggled up against her, comforted as their bare skin touched. A contented sigh and a weak smile as he nuzzled her.

"Mmhmm. Finally..." He breathed, nuzzling a soft kiss against her shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked, knowing this night had been trying for them both. The stress was not good for her, or the twins....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:52 am

Mmmhmmm. Better now.

She lightly laid her arm over him and slowly rubbed his bare back. What about you?
Feeling better now that you got cleaned up? Your hair smells better, like coconuts and strawberries.

She kissed his forehead.

I really hope that we don't have more visitors tonight. Love hanging out with everyone, but i'm drained I know you are too and you need all the rest you can get.

Not to mention if someone came in they would be caught naked in bed. Plus may have to leave the comfort of each other's arms. None of which sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Eugene Porter
The Walking Dead
Eugene Porter

Location : Heading to DC on a classified mission to save the world. Currently Atlanta.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 am

Eugene froze as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Indeed, she still made him uncomfortable, considering she was still 'connected' to Wade and getting too close to her would most likely result in having his heart crushed....

"Perhaps there is no harm in cuddling..." He finally said... "We should not proceed beyond that..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:02 am

She tugged his shirt off then hopped off the bed and quickly got the rest of his cloths off. At his words she just gave him a smile then crawled back on the bed back in her spot to lay down.

We will go at your pace. But it would be sad if one of us died without...You know. Consummating our relationship.

She reached over finding his arm and gave him a light tug for him to come lay down with her. Once he was laying down she moved closer to him and pulled the covers over both of them. Snuggling against him warm body.

But this is nice too. And you did promise me all the hugs and cuddles I want. She reminded him with a soft kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Lilo found maps! stashing the rolls up in her medical bag taking a more tourist orientation book of a sort into her arms and leaving the shop mostly meant for novelties and things the tourists, by passing the infirmary again checking on things and making sure nothing urgent required her attention right now before heading back.

Looking though the road map book as she walked - and even when going back through the lobby nose still looking over the book as she bumps into a chair, one hand lifts it and stacks it on another. Helping out but preoccupied. And none here needed her medical know how as far as she knew.

She and Stitch had not just accidentally stumbled this way to the mall, they had been tracking and following the group of survivors that kidnapped Jumba. Long ago the two of them had hypothesized the group must have had a camp - and now she knew thanks to brief moments of chatter with Donatello that they had retrieved their father from a Compound in the heart of Atlanta city. In the city. Not on the outskirts like this new settlement area was.

Maybe that was where Jumba was being held. Long ago she had hoped and Stitch had hoped it had been Bruce and his group that had Jumba. But no. But it was promising, and a bit exciting to think she had a new lead for finding her alien uncle.

True she could have spoken to Bruce about this when she first arrived here six months ago. But... Even then felt it would be a bad idea.

Was glad she had not.
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Lois Lane wrote:
Clark Kent wrote:
Clark had been quiet, simply observing for now and willing to help keep people in check if the need arose, but thankfully things seemed under control. Then, Lois managed to find them and a smile crept over his lips, though faltered when she mentioned looking for weapons...

"You should be taking it easy, Lo..." And he pulled up a chair for her, gesturing for her to sit. "I'm okay.." He assured her. "It seems the CDC is weaponizing those things with Kryptonite..."

Sighs hearing him saying that, goes to sit down; "I need something to do Clark. I can't report like I use to."
Frowns with a sigh hearing him saying this; "we need to destroy those weapons. our child may not be able to be around that stuff either."
Looks at him being serious.  
Back to top Go down
Carl Grimes
The Walking Dead
Carl Grimes

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:57 pm

'Be careful with your people, Carl..' Advice that Carl would never take lightly.They had been through so much, even during their short time here, he had nearly lost some of his extended family. Sadly, he would never be able to fall into a sense of contentment. Bruce's refusal to listen when they arrived had nearly cost Glenn and Daryl their lives....

The Bat seemed to be trying to turn over a new leaf, but Carl would never let his guard down. He would protect his group at all costs, because the Grimes blood ran through his veins and not yet a man, he felt the drive to protect. A small nod in the girls' direction, indicating his guard would never be down, and he would always sleep uneasy. One foot on the ground and finger on the trigger...

Beth piping up about the goat was a momentary distraction from the heavy. A soft smile, even though he knew a male goat was little use in the bigger picture... except for food. But considering Beth's attachment to the animal and her past trauma with pet at the hand of Negan, if they were able to spring 'Rubin', he would never be considered food. He would have to have another 'job'...

"Well, we'll be sure to steal plenty of carrots for him when we raid...." And that would have to happen soon, if they were to get their own farm and garden started.. "We'll get him girlfriends, too..." And hopefully Beth wouldn't get attached to all the babies. She had grown up on a farm, so hopefully someday, she would come to terms with how things had to work now...

Thankful that she took the stroller, his good hand rested against hers as they headed out of the lobby, just as Lilo was making her way back in with maps...

[color=green]"I'm sure Maggie is going to be relieved to see you. Negan sent pictures to make it look like the Termites had killed you and Michonne....

Finally reaching the room, he dug out the key card and slid it through, pushing the door open for Beth. Stepping in behind Beth and Judith, he listened for any signs of noise or any indication that the two were awake. He heard the soft talking of Maggie in one of the bedrooms, and gave a nod in its direction so that Beth could go see her sister and prove to her that she was okay....
Back to top Go down
Beth Rhee
The Walking Dead
Beth Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:11 am

Beth knew all too well that the goats would be used for meat. As long as her goat was safe and she wasn't around for the slaughter all was well. Just because she didn't eat meat didn't mean she had to force others to do the same.

Getting to Maggie's room she walked inside when Carl open the door. She left him with Judith and Angel to see if the two were dressed in the bedroom.

Beth softly knocked on the bedroom door as she opened it a crack and peeked inside.

Hey? You two are dress?

Maggie mumbled something against Glenn then turned to the door. Hey you. We're pretty nude in here but covered. It's good to see you not dead.

You too. Beth said and stuck her tongue out.

Is Carl here?

mmmhmmm. We just got back from the meeting. She opened the door a bit more so Carl could get in on the conversation without having to walk into the bedroom.

Did it go well?

uh....Well....Mikko pulled out Love's heart, and that Wade guy turned her into dust.

Mikko into dust?

No the cat. It was really messed up. And Bruce started to try and assign roles for people. but a lot of people walked off angry and then the turtles got all mad and left. So it went ok.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:54 am

The closeness and physical contact and all the comforts she was giving him was doing wonders for his soul. He knew there would be moments where he felt his spirit was drowning again, but his soul somehow managed to draw hope from every possible moment. Things could have been so much worse, but they were alive.. another day would find them, another chance....hope..

Eyes sliding closed as she rubbed his back, contentment washing over him. A soft smile found his lips as he nuzzled against her. Her question caused his smile to falter ,but fortunately unnoticed as he nuzzled another series of soft kisses against her neck and shoulder. He still felt disgusting, but knew that would take time. Unfortunately water couldn't was away the emotional torment, but he would keep that to himself. Maggie had gone through worse...

Managing a soft chuckle at her comment, trying to convince her as well as himself that he was alright. Because he had to be. All they had been through, this was just another obstacle they would overcome. "Coconut and Strawberries, huh? That's a good combo..." Shifting to press a soft kiss against her lips. "And you smell like pickles..." He teased.

"I'm okay." He answered, because that's what she needed to hear. It would take time, but he would be, eventually...

A small nod,agreeing that he hoped that no more company decided to drop in tonight, but knew everyone was worried... and as if on cue, Beth made an appearance, and after some coaxing, Carl. Feeling slightly awkward and exposed, even though he was covered beneath the blankets, he pulled them a little tighter around himself and Maggie. Though, refusing to leave the comforts of her arms, but did manage a weak smile and a wave at the two...

"I'm not dead.." A thumbs up at the pair, because with all of the heavy, a little lightness was needed...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hearing Maggie mention they were naked, Carl hesitated. But then Beth gestured. Surely that meant they were covered up. Stepping inside just in time to catch Glenn's 'thumbs up' and comment about not being dead, the youth that hardly smiled managed a small one. Glenn was still sickly pale, but looked much better than hours before when he was certain that he may have to put a bullet in his head.... the whole reason his nerves had shattered and he yelled at Maggie when she left the cab of the truck to open gates. he had been scared. Of course he would make the hard decisions as he did with his mother, but his willingness did not dilute the fact that he still 'felt'.  

"Just stay that way, okay? You're gonna be leading our scavenging team, so we need you better." He told Glenn, taking a seat in the chair that Daryl had been in earlier and pulling Beth into his lap. Had Maggie had any doubts about their closeness, it was vividly obvious now....

A small nod in agreement to what Beth had said. "Aw well as can be expected, I guess. Of course tempers flared, disagreements happened, but that's normal." And he didn't blame the Turtles. Hell, his group had been on the other side of the fence when they had arrived. Bruce didn't open his eyes until it was almost too late.  "That is, if you're up for that,Glenn..." Because he didn't want to force anyone into roles they were not comfortable with. "You're the best at it..."

Glenn had snuggled back up to Maggie, listening, but remaining quiet until Carl addressed him. Another shaky thumbs up, though, he hoped that this wouldn't result in another Nicholas and Aiden situation. Too bad Tara wasn't around. She was an up and coming scavenging master, thanks to him.

"I know it will be awhile before you can go out there.." Carl added, maybe more for Maggie than for Glenn, knowing she would worry,and soon would be too pregnant and stress wouldn't be good for her.

"Beth mentioned that you two take care of the gardening..." And he knew that was not a role that Maggie would be content with beyond the days of her pregnancy. "At least until your babies are born.."

And the overwhelming guilt of how he had yelled at her earlier still plagued him. She had just been trying to help, but nerves frayed and having to pin down a combative and disoriented Glenn certainly had not helped matters,but still... he regretted it....

"And... sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to yell at you..." He told her, tone quiet and holding the sincerity of his apology...

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Maggie had turned to face the young love birds. She smiled at them when Carl pulled Beth onto his lap and her sister wrapped her arms around his neck. Maggie was still against Glenn but now a bit more on her back.

Of course. A garden I think I can handle. And when the babies come I can help Beth teach others. Also. It should be mentioned now. While I will be out of commission for a day or two after the twins are born, I will be able to do some light work as long as the kids are close by.

And I'm going to assume that Glenn isn't be sent out by himself...Right?

The question was asked quite threateningly.

Beth Was very happy to be on Carl's lap. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder. I'll start digging up the ground tomorrow so it's less work to do when we have things ready. Though I can't move all the stuff. Bruce said it was a large amusment park so there's probably things that need to be hauled out.

And don't worry. Mikko said that she would be happy to go with Glenn and watch his back. I know she's kinda....Different. But, I think she just likes to act scary. I mean I know she has her...illness and all. But she also has great senses and could pick up on little things like smells and sounds that could save Glenn's butt, ya know. Plus she's the only one who volunteered.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 pm

"We won't send him out there alone. Promise.." Carl managed before Beth answered, informing Maggie of just who would be partnered up with Glenn. Well, the person that volunteered, anyway. He inwardly cringed, knowing that Mikko had left quite the impression back in the truck, so wasn't sure how Maggie or Glenn would react to that bit of information....

"We would make sure she's safe first. That she can control herself, and of course... it's up to Glenn. I won't put anyone in danger..." Carl tried to assure...

Hearing the 'news' Glenn's eyes grew as wide as they possibly could in his state, though,he did not bother to shift from Maggie's arms.....

"I think she wants to eat me..." So okay, maybe he was a little concerned... or, a lot! "Maybe Michonne can be on the team, too?"

TMNT
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:52 am

Whilst the room around him was cleaned and re set and he knew the other rooms, 'Don and Raph's, Splinters, 'Casey and April's', were all cleaned and put back to the way they were entered Mikey worked on the food already used and cooked. Wrapping and tying and putting his 'packages' in the scattered boxes Don emptied in his effort to make some little 'toys' to slow down attackers outside the mall. Now Mikey guessed they would be using these small explosives and wheel spikes. the battle shell had airless tyres so such an attack was not going to do it damage.

He was just placing out the bowl of food for Leo and the one for Raph, and their 'mug cakes' aside for when they joined them again. When the others finished the rooms Mikey gave a grin and announced [color=#FF8C00]" Hold the fort down here guys dont let the bat in on our April." Oh hell no for poking their brother. Hell to the no for trying to shoot April up. " I gotta get this food to the Battle Shell." And it would be the last of the mess to clean in this room. " Also your desserts are ready." nodding to the cylindrical sweets all piled on a plate. Fresh and steming from the mugs they were microwaved in. " One each - and Leo and Raph." and arms loaded he hurries away to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am

Maggie wasn't sure about the choice in partner either. Well, It'll be at least a week or two before you'll be able to run around out there and scavenge for anything, so it'll give us time to get to know the woman better. Eugene seems to trust her...But... And she left the sentence at that.

She was scared to trust anyone outside their group now. After what happen to Glenn she worried about welcoming someone in and something else happening to him because she chose to trust someone.

I want us to sit down with her at some point. Maybe have a dinner together or something and play 20 questions or something with her. I mean all we know is she's infected and everyone seems to be taking that lightly except for Michonne who really doesn't like her. But Whether she partners with Glenn or not, if she's really going to be with Eugene then we need to know more about her anyway.

And Glenn will have some way to communicate with the mall. A third person would also be a good idea.
She added  at the mention of Michonne.

She gave Carl a soft smile.

Don't worry about it. I should have stood in the truck. I wasn't thinking. That's behind us now, we have to move forward. I kinda wish we were able to head back to the farm and try to rebuild our lives there to be honest.

Beth nodded a bit sadly at that. me too.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:11 am

....but... Mikko had licked him and... and... commented on how good he smelled! Maybe she was just trying to scare him, but the timing was bad.. really bad! But, she was going to be at the mall, partnership or not. Then maybe it was a good idea to get to know her, see what she was all about. Though, trust with anyone that he didn't already have a connection with would certainly be hard.

The fact that Glenn wasn't commenting was a clear sign that he was uneasy about this... and it was clear on his features. The guy never had a good 'poker face'. Carl gave a nod in agreement to everything that Maggie was saying...

"Bruce has walkie talkies... we will send one with Glenn, and give the other to you." He told Maggie, knowing she would want to check in, and it would help both with the separation, plus be a means to tell the others if they ran into trouble.

"I'm not sure if Michonne would be the best choice since she isn't a fan of Mikko. But, we will find someone to go with them..." An attempt to put both of their minds at ease. Hearing the comment about the farm, Carl was quiet. He just gave a small nod and squeezed Beth, knowing she missed her home. For all they knew, it was completely lost. The fire that had taken the barn had no doubt made it to the house...

"If that's what you want... we can check it out..." Glenn spoke up, nuzzling against her. "Whenever we go on our first run, we can go that way... see if it can be saved...."

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Heroes [Open to all]    Hollow Heroes [Open to all]  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Heroes [Open to all]
Page 24 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next