Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Warm 'Welcome Home'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Gently gripping her hips, Clark supported her as he pushed deeper inside, slowly, burying himself completely. A soft moan muffled against her shoulder as her scent invaded his senses and he began steady and slow thrusts. He once again caught her lips in a deep, meaningful kiss as his pace quickened.

"Mmmm...I love you, Lo.." He told her, because after all he had been through.. after all he had nearly lost... those words could not be spoken enough...

A devious grin tugged across his lips as he carried her towards the pond's shoreline and carefully laid her down on the muddy embankment, still positioned between her legs. Their bodies still half concealed by the water, but he wanted her to be able to lay back and relax. Hovering over her, eyes conveying his intense love for her ad their lips once again engaged, and he pounded her, but still tried to have restraint with each powerful thrust....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Lois gasped as she held onto him as he started to move. Kissing him deeply as she moaned when he laid her down on the shoreline. She was grateful for this since it was comfortable in the water but this was better, much better. Secretly wanting a bed and a shower, but went with this. Hearing his words again she smiled at him caressing his face kissing him intently remembering how his muscles felt against her finger tips. Her need and want for him hadn't gone unnoticed as she held on once more when he thrusted deeper into her very core. Her eyes went wide as she felt his cock move against her insides. Oh how she loved it, wanted it to never end.

"I love you to Clark. More than you'll ever know." She blushes as she feels him thrust again.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Even with the chill of the fall air, the sun seemed to beam down against them. It was greatly needed....this was greatly needed. Kissing her deeply as his thrusts became harder, faster, fingers digging into the mud. They would certainly need a shower after this... another excuse to make love to her...

"Mmm.. you feel so amazing..." He breathed against her lips, kissing her deeply before trailing kisses down the length of her neck and own to her chest, circling her nipple with his tongue before drawing it in between his lips. Becoming lost in the sweet bliss of overwhelming pleasure, he was drawn back to his senses just enough to be reminded that she was human.. he had to go easy....

"Are you okay?" He asked, lips once again finding hers, trying to keep his thrusts within the realm of what was 'human'....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:01 pm

"I'm better now that your hear with me." Smiles at him with a moan feeling his lips on her skin, making her tingle and shiver against him but enjoying every touch he lays on her. Groans loudly as she feels his thrust, loving it moving with it. Wanting more from him but know he's still healing so won't push it.

Kissing him back as she holds on; "I love that your back, and doing this with you makes it all that more grateful to have you here with me." Moans against him as she feels his thrust once more, "Just don't stop." pleads with him to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:48 am

Hearing her soft and needful moans were music to his ears. To know that he had been given a second chance.... another chance to build a life with her. Now that he was back, there would be tough decisions to make, Make himself known to the world once again, or stay under the radar now that the world thought he was dead. Whatever the outcome, it gave him peace of mind to know that Lois would be there for him.

He nuzzled soft kisses against her neck, giving a few gentle nips as he pounded her. His fingers interlocked with hers and pinning her hands above her head, fingertips digging into the mud. His lips trailed a series of kisses along her jaw-line before meeting her lips again, in a deep, passionate kiss...

"I'm never leaving you, Lo... I promise..." Again, fate had already taught him it wasn't a promise he could keep. He had his weaknesses, but he would damn sure try to always come back to her...

Hearing her plea for him to never stop, a small smile stretched across his lips, in between kisses, finally freeing her hands to enable his own to caress her face. His free hand gently grasping her hip as his thrusts became more powerful, knowing that's what she wanted, yet still enough restraint to keep from hurting her.

"We have the rest of our lives..." He whispered against her lips. Another promise that their lives together would be full of passion and romance and... moments like this.....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 8:52 pm

"Mmmmm...,"She moans out as the feeling of his body thrusting into hers. As she shifts movements with him to make it better for him so he can move faster. Her eyes go wide as her whole body feels like the world would melt around her. Oh how she missed feeling him do this. Even though knowing deep down he was not at his full potential she didn't get either way to her it felt amazing.

"Oh...., I so much would like that Clark..." Feeling her face blush at his words as she moves with him now being able to hold onto him tightly. Wants more nights like this, wants more of him. Even though deep down she knows she can't have keep him all to herself. Right now won't try and think about that. She'll let him decided how he would want to come back from the dead to the world.

"I love you Clark Kent." Kisses him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 11:47 pm

Being mindful to keep his thrusts gentle, he went only as hard as he thought she could handle, a small smile stretching across his lips at hearing her 'I love you'. It never got old. Growing up, he had felt so alienated from the rest of the world, fearing her would never have this connection to anyone. She loved him despite his differences. She connected him and understood him. Defended him when the rest of the world wanted to throw him to the wolves.

"I love you too, Lo.... with all my heart..." He whispered against her ear, nuzzling against her neck as his body moved against hers, heart beating wildly as he felt himself growing close....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Gasps loudly while she pants against him. Feeling her whole body on over load. It felt so long ago since they've done this she forgot how it felt and missed it so. She held onto him as tightly as she could hearing him say those words in her ear she blushes at him with a moan as she kisses him deeply. Feeling her own orgasm building, groans into his mouth as she sneaks in some tongue.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Drawing close, it took everything he had to control his thrusts, keeping them to a manageable level for her. The pleasure was building to an overwhelming lever, one hand digging into the muddy bank as the other caressed her cheek as he kissed her, tongue massaging against hers...

Another body shaking orgasm, and just like the time before, no time to pull out. He continued to pound her, no way was he stopping until she reached her climax...
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:41 pm

Feeling herself shiver and shake as her orgasm came she cried out in pleasure of his name "Clark..." Holds onto him tightly as she cums inside of him. kissing him deeply enjoying this moment as long as she can. Loves it when he does it roughly as he can. Enjoying his warmth against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Feeling her walls clamp firmly around him brought him over the edge once again. Moaning against her neck, he braced himself to prevent from collapsing against her, constantly reminding himself that she was human. A small smile tugged across his lips as he tried to catch his breath, having never been 'winded' before. An effect of coming back from the dead, he supposed...

"You're... more healing than the sun..." He breathed against her lips, then pressed a soft kiss there. His warm skin caressing hers. Carefully he pushed himself off of her to rest beside her on the embankment, not wanting to pin her beneath his weight. A small,contented smile tugged across his lips as he reached for her hand, threading his fingers through hers, gaze staring off into the Heavens.

"I could stay out here all day... with you...." And he shifted enough to catch her lips in a soft kiss.. "But my mother has been extremely patient and I know her well enough to know that comes with an expiration. She's going to come looking for her hug..."
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:47 pm

"I don't want this to end...," She breathes out gasping heavily after her orgasm she embraced him one last time before she felt him shift and move to help her up. Oh how she didn't want this moment to end, but he was right about his mother and new Martha well enough to not to keep her waiting either.

"I could see your mother doing that. Coming to find us." Smirks at him as she takes his hand and slowly gets to her feet. Taking him into her embrace kissing him tenderly before finding her clothes somewhere along the beach side. Loves watching him dress and undress for that matter but has to focus now as they get ready. "This was a moment long over due, and I do hope we get more of these in the future cause they're epic." Grins at him blushing.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Clark held her for a moment, nuzzling and returning each of her kisses, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. She was right. It was long overdue and like her, he didn't want it to end. "Oh, I'm sure it will happen again in the near future... I mean....I'm going to have a lot of down time while I heal.." He hinted with a wink. "And I'm sure the Planet is giving you time to mourn so..." A smile stretched across his features as he gave her another squeeze and pressed a kiss against her forehead before reluctantly releasing her to find his clothes.

The unfortunate thing was, it was the muddy tux he had been buried in. Sure, under healthy circumstances, he could speed back into the farmhouse and change before him mom even knew he was there. Unfortunately due to recovering, his speed and other abilities were affected.

Grabbing the mud laden suit pants, he stepped back into the pond and began washing the mud out, deciding not to bother with the shirt and tux. He just needed to be presentable to see his mother....
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:23 pm

Lois smiled softly at him as she watched him go back into the water to clean off before they headed back toward the farm  house. She knew they'd now have more time with each other before he made either choice. Both she'd be supportive of. She already was, and wouldn't fight him if he wanted the world to know he had returned.

"Perhaps we should get you in touch with Hamilton to check you. I'm sure he'll be in shock but also probably not too badly. He's a both a doctor and Scientists." Reminds him, "If your not comfortable with that then perhaps Bruce could look you over. He's also good at that sort of thing as well."  Kisses him softly as she starts to clean herself as well in the water with him.  
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Clark focused on cleaning the pants of what was to be his burial suit, though, was mindful that he would need to collect the shirt and tux to take back to the farm for cleaning. Though he was content with wearing the minimal in order to be presentable to his mother, he realized that the suit must have cost a lot.It pained him to think that his mother had been burdened with such expenses, knowing that she was struggling since the death of his father. Little did he know that Billionaire Bruce Wayne had footed all expenses for his burial.

Scrubbing and wringing out his pants, Clark's gaze shifted to Lois, hearing her suggestions. "I'll be fine..." He tried to reassure her. "But, if the healing factor takes longer than expected, we'll touch basis with Hamilton..." Because at this point, he still didn't trust Bruce 100% Sure, the Bat had saved his mother, but had tried to kill him in the same night. He knew it was a misunderstanding and forgave him, but Hamilton had never given him a reason to doubt him.....

Last edited by Clark Kent on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Lois takes his hand and squeezes it as she looks at him being serious at their topic at hand. Nods at him agreeing; "It's totally up to you." Assures him with a smile as she caresses his cheek. Kissing his lips softly for a moment longer. Glancing around the area they're in. "It's a lovely place, probably the best place for a wedding." Grins with blush on her face bringing that topic up faster than she didn't mean to.

"I mean its a thought for later, not now...." Tells him feeling silly in the moment. Her head and thoughts still clouded with lust from the aftermath of sex they just had.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 am

One of the many things that Clark adored about Lois was hoe supportive she had always been. Not once did she doubt him. With most of the world seemingly against him before his 'death', it felt amazing to have her support. In the end, it mattered the most.

Once the pants were as clean as they were going to get, he slowly slipped them on, deciding to leave the shirt and tux beneath the tree for now. They could be recovered later, once the reunion with his mother had taken place. He knew that could take hours, or perhaps the rest of the day, and the thought earned a soft grin. It felt great to know Martha was alive and well, and he knew that he had Bruce to thank for that. He would have to make it a point to give the guy an official 'thank you' since he didn't have a chance before the fight with Doomsday.

Stepping out of the now muddy water to rejoin Lois on the bank, he once again wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and nuzzling a kiss against the top of her head. He listened as she spoke about this being the perfect place for a wedding, also visualizing the event...

"Mmm.. you're right. This would be perfect..." He agreed, a soft smile crossing his lips as he met her gaze, kissing her softly. "Our second chance began here, I can't think of a better place to make our life together official..." He told her, squeezing her gently. "Ready to head back?"He asked, already knowing the answer, but he knew they would have plenty of time together after spending time with his mother.

Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Lois leans into him as the sun cascades down on them after finishing dressing herself. She felt warm here beside him. Felt content and safe. Safer more now that he was back.She has always been strong but he made her strong. Looking up into his blue eyes she smiled longingly and kissed him one more time for now nodding her head; "Yes I'm ready. We don't want Martha waiting too long."

"I just don't want this moment to end, but I know it has to for now." Sighs softly but is willing to give him off to his mother. She couldn't be selfish right now even if she wanted to. In the past she has been and now she couldn't, and had to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Clark Kent
DC
Clark Kent

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Clark pulled her into a hug, nuzzling a kiss against her head and gave her a gentle squeeze. He loved the feel of her warmth within his arms. The feel of her heart beating against his. His life had certainly became more positive since meeting her. She alleviated the heartache over those groups that wanted him dead, believing that Aliens had no rights here.....

She made everything worth it.

Giving her another squeeze, he pressed a soft kiss against her lips. "Nor do I. But, we have the rest of our lives..." He reassured with a promising wink, keeping one arm wrapped around her as they made their way back towards the farmhouse. He was eager to see his mother, to hug her... to apologize for causing so much heartache.....

Back to top Go down
Lois Lane
DC
Lois Lane

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Lois embraced him with his warm kiss. No longer cold but normally for him being cold never did last long. A smile came to her face as she squeezed him back knowing that the world would be set back in place now that he was back. Even if it was just for her and Martha for a while. Caressing his face; "You also don't need to apologize to your mother for your death. She knew like everyone else what you were fighting for." Assures him with confidence; "I try not be selfish about you, and she reminds me that we can't be greedy when the rest of the world will need you." Reminds him with a soft smile.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm 'Welcome Home'   A Warm 'Welcome Home' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm 'Welcome Home'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2