Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinx

Jinx

Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) Empty
PostSubject: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 5:10 pm

Jinx ran her fingers through Chris' hair, her eyes closed as she enjoyed his touches. She kicked off her boots letting them fall to the floor.

Mmmm yer such a tease. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:10 am

Chris pressed soft kisses against her breast as he unbuckled his pants, sliding them and his underwear down enough to release him, the warmth and thickness of his bulge resting against her clothed crotch as be continued to lavish her breasts with kisses.

He continued to tease her, flicking his tongue over a nipple before taking it into his mouth, grinding against her as he sucked her, lips twisting into a smile at her comment...
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 10:44 am

Jinx moaned softly at his touches. She reached down grazing his dick with her finger tips.

Ooooh I want that so bad.

She undid her own pants and slid them off of herself. She was already wet and ready for him. But was loving all the teasing.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 5:46 pm

Chris alternated between breasts, paying them equal attention as he assisted her with the removal of her pants...

Feeling her wetness was driving him crazy!! He wanted to tease her more, but he was hard and in need. He slowly rubbed the head of his cock between her dripping folds, his lips moving up to catch hers in a deep kiss, his tongue caressing hers...

"Mmmm...I promised to massage that cervix, too....tell me how bad you want this cock..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:50 pm

His kiss took her breath away as she returned it, hips bucking up toward him, needing him.

The dirty talk gave her butterflies in her stomach he was making her fall him hard.

Fuck. I need you so bad it's driving me crazy, babe. I'm so wet for you, please fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:22 pm

Chris continued to tease her, rubbing her clit with the head of his cock, then positioned himself for entry. He sloooowly pushed into her, inch by inch, giving her time to accommodate to his size. He buried himself completely, then began pounding her, slow at first, but quickly building momentum....

"Mmmm, babe...your pussy is my new favorite place to be....I could live here..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:32 pm

God he felt incredible! Every inch of him sent a surge a pleasure coursing through her body.

Fuck, You feel so good. Stay as long as you like. Yer like my new favorite drug. I need to have you.

She wrapped her arms around him as he fucked her, knowing that the bunker was mostly asleep she tried to keep her noises quiet but he was making that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 10:52 pm

His thrusts became harder, faster, burying himself completely inside of her with every thrust. He kissed her deeply as he pounded her. He paused long enough to put her slender legs over his shoulders, then got back to it...

He was also trying to keep his noises to a minimal...they were guests here, after all. Well, he was anyway. Jinx used to call this place home.

He fucked her hard, grinding inside of her as his lips traveled along her skin, kissing, sucking and nipping her....

"Mmm, you're my new favorite drug too, babe...you're amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Jinx

Jinx

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 11:17 am

Jinx returned all his kisses with heated passion. The new position sent new waves of pleasure through her drawing her close to the edge.

I'm gonna explode! She cried out breathlessly.

Her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm, catching his lips in another deep kiss to muffle her cries as she tightened and pulsated around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)   Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home (Jinx/Peacemaker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: RPG Scenes-
Jump to: