Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The discussion room

Go down 
+2
Lilo and Stitch
ToxicAsylum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ToxicAsylum

ToxicAsylum

The discussion room Empty
PostSubject: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyWed Jan 25, 2023 12:35 pm

Here we will talk about the game at hand. if you have questions or ideas or complaints or comments or wanna brag. This is where we do it.

Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 3:01 pm

We need to move on to a new day in the main game. so those babies need to bust out their shells. Someone get a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:06 pm

*shrugs* then everyone whose going better turn up I am happy to time jump to the night time if others are.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
TMNT
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:11 pm

It is the night time.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:36 pm

Ooookay, sooo do I just time jumped everyone to the event?
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:42 pm

Very Happy never mind got it
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 8:54 pm

Just a quick question. What the ever living fuck did Dieair do wrong? She followed all the rules of shell city. She built Shell city! Leo wasn't even the boss of the city. MY city is turning into a hell scape! I created Shell City and now ALL my chracters aren't even in the loop about what's going on in the damn place.

The city is crap now. I'm pulling my characters out. Spike, Dieair, everyone is moving. Hope that Raph comes too. Then you can have your town own your own. and everyone will follow your rules.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 10:34 pm

Sorry!

Reading back over Years Gone By I can see what I mistook for spoken out loud by Dieair was not. I WILL correct those.

As for ShellCity, I did ask for a recap before I restarted for anything to make sure I missed nothing, and you didn't inform me that in fact the land Leo took when he was still played by Becky up to New Beginnings Hamato Clan was not the same place or not, then again I probably should have asked more, annnnnnnnd I absolutely could have missed it in my brief skim not deep read of everything that went on after there was no movement in New Beginnings Hamato Clan.

Soooo I was operating under the assumption it was the same place, and that yes in New Beginnings, not only were he and Erica a long time established couple with at that point two kids, he was in charge and that they did have safe guards to monitor entry and exit to it, in New Beginnings I think Becky and I had called it the PigSty affectionately (due to it being an old police headquarters) and it was a separate place to the actual protected inner city that then had been the Atlanta Community cause he had taken Atlanta city as his own for himself, his then gravid mate, brothers and father, plus any of the ones who went with them from Bruce's hotel.

So I have been posting under all those assumptions.

It's actually nothing against you or your characters, I don't personally have any problems with either and quite enjoy playing with both.

And I have outlined plenty of times in each post how they can resolved interpersonal issues and rebuild trust and friendship. I honestly just thought you were moving them all to not have to post with me. Which would have been fair too, and in that case I would have just written all mine to the background and posted when you two had need of them.

I'd be happy to correct posts to make it so it's two different places and all and then instead of a name change for ShellCity it would be for Atlanta Community, of which yeah your characters had they been there would have helped but would NOT have solely been responsible for building or protecting it. Of course that wooould take away the interpersonal issues and I am fine with that honestly and would have to redo posts but fine with that too.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 1:20 pm

No need to redo post. sounds like there was misunderstands all the way around. We can just continue as is. Don didn't leave because he I didn't want to post with you. He left due to being shell shocked from the attack.

Now that I know what you assumed things make more sense.

Shell city was created by the turtles, Dieair and Mikko and Gabe. Mikko and Gabe had become like family to the turtles. So now that they are considered enemies it brought me down cuz everyone was so close.

The town didn't have many rules if any honestly. But I suppose throwing some rules out there would make for a more organized town.

I think I was just bitter that my town had changed so much and was keeping that in. then I exploded. which wasn't fair.

I tried to destroy the town with the bugs so that you could start over with your own town, but that plan failed.

also while we're talking. is there anyway possible that Bishop could catch one of those dragons? He really wants one.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
TMNT
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 am

Plenty of misunderstandings, especially after a long break, not entirely my fault I had to sacrifice something during covid when we became an isolated community here. And you guys were unfortunately what I had to let go at the time, it didn't help I had by that time adopted all of Beck's and Splinty's characters, no excuse though, I am sorry about that.

Next time don't wait to explode, just say something. Pm or here.

And to be honest I would be more comfortable if you had ShellCity back, and Leo/ Erica/ Mikey had Atlanta Community.

That means the disagreements, the bugs and all could have been an attack on Atlanta Community, say whilst the others had been visiting there, and all that has happened can be there, cause then it's not as big of a deal, it doesn't effect ShellCity, so none of that changes I made in YOUR city actually have happened, anyone who moved could be just away visiting family or friends or in hiding until the Screamers were mostly not a threat anymore. Leo/ Erica/ Mikey can still have had a hand in helping establish ShellCity, but more as visitors not residents.

Annnnnd means you both wont actually need to change posts, and the changes I will need to do are minor.

And that way I can return ShellCity to what was, and I can continue with my Avatar, Last Airbender inspired moving island build that Atlanta will be -

Bishop won't have a prayer to capture any of the babies, their doragonkame father... Leo it's possible but hard, Erica might be an easier target but she is only a dragon shifter who won't ever shift. Hybrid Shen sure. One of the wyvern sure. Yoshi yeah it's possible. One of the eggs he will eventually get to hatch yeah.

Sooo can I please make a few edits to return ShellCity to what it was, make everything that happened an Atlanta Community thing, make a few small edits to fix my boo boos, annnd then should I do a post making all... Except babies of course turn up at farm to give Gabe some support so folks can make friends again?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm

So I put some thought into it and I think changing post will be confusing. Because your post will say one thing and our post say another.

If you want to but Leo and them back where they were they could always move back there. Just having them move from Shell City would make more sense. To me anyway.

Honestly at this point though if Leo and them leave shell city, it'll be a dead city. I'm sure I can do something with it. but for a while no one will be there. and Ally and Digger are going to be going to shell city to see about adopting a baby.

the turtles are invited to the wedding so they could make amends during that time.

Anyway, don't change post. let's just move on from here.
Back to top Go down
Lilo and Stitch

Lilo and Stitch

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyWed Apr 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Fair enough. I still gots to edit some of my Dieair things, but okay. And Mike will want to make sure about the invite.

And just to clarify, no their not considered enemies, I have made it a point not one of my characters has been overtly rude, mean? Yeah a bit,but no one has yelled or shouted or attacked any one of your characters and actively helped trying to find Gabe. Being considered untrustworthy for a time, is not enemies.

Yes! they can patch up over the wedding. Looking forward to that.

And I am happy to have Leo/ Erica and Mike move on so yous can have ShellCity back, with a cool moat, entrance and wall. Means some of the work they planned will be scaled down but that's fine, save it for the new place Razz
Back to top Go down
ToxicAsylum

ToxicAsylum

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 pm

Hi there. I think there was some miss communication with A Charmed Life.

ALL the cops are working either with the foot or with the Dragons. The turtles could work with the cops. but expect those cops to tell their crime bosses all about it. Of course the cops make arrest and what not. But they are pocketing drugs and money. and Dragons pretty much get let loose.

So to say that there is cops that aren't working with crime lords is not true. ALL cops in the city are bad cops.

If you want a good cop so badly. then I would suggest making a new OC. but expect him to be an outcast.

also is Erica gone or not? she had left with Lilo I thought and now she's magically back? I'm a little confused about that.

Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:46 pm

Fixed.

And I edited as there seemed to have been confusion as to who went inside the building and who went down the fire escape, ALL girls and Stitch are still there NOT just Erica. Edited to make the Leo post to get those two back to the burning apartments to try and clear that up.

Sorry, seemed to be fucking up all over the place at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:19 pm

All edited properly girls are gone and fixed Leo to help Donnie and Mondo, carry on don't mind my dumb ass brain fart moments.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins
Original Character
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:24 am

Hi,

Sorry, I honestly though yous were just going to finish the Joker scene and Mikko/ Thorn and then skip time so moved mike on for now.

Fixed as best I could and will think of something for Shen to have called Mikey away for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The discussion room   The discussion room Empty

Back to top Go down

The discussion room
Page 1 of 1