Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Empty
PostSubject: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:24 pm

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Glenn-well

Wishing Well? Just kidding. Razz Seriously, don't drop your change down there.....

Apparently some people are opening their 'bedrooms' for questions and harassment and teasing... etc. BUT. I just feel that's a little too, I don't know... intimate? I mean.. stuff goes down in the bedroom. SO! Here we are, and I give you this!

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) We-dont-actually-see-glenn-die

A pretty memorable moment in my life. Razz I spent a lot of time under there and while not anything close to a bedroom, it was cozy... yeah. Tiiiiiight.

Sooooo, anyway. Questions, comments, pictures, teasing... gifts... all welcomed here. ^^ Also, feel free to hang out. As long as your name doesn't start with 'N', and end with 'egan'. Razz

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Wd3

The Walking Dead
Negan

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

.......thank you for that. >.< *Nope... won't be sleeping for weeks* And, I'm pretty sure your name starts with N... ends with egan.... Just saying....

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am

Maggie comes running in, in a panic! I...I couldn't find you! You're place was gone! It wasn't were it was suppose to be! I kept looking. I couldn't find you! W...Why are you down here?

Does manage to crack a bit of a smile through the tears and hands him game controller.

I don't have anything as flashy as you gave me. But...I was thinking you could teach me about those video game things today. have a pizza. Just the two of us. No drama for once.

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) 1e040ded3ce74a37ec187da678ee7465a36a2664_hq

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 pm

*Still trying to shake the fact that Negan was here ... >.< -febreezes!!-*

*Busy trying to de-germ the place when Maggie frantically comes rushing in* O.o

*snuuuuuuugs her* I'm okay.... O.o *smooches* Mr. Talk, Dark and Psycho dropped in, so I had to hide this place under some bones, since dumpsters aren't big enough for a room. ^^

*And happily takes the controller, a huge grin stretching across his face, hugs her tighter* I don't need 'flashy'... I just need you. ^^ And you're on!! Very Happy

Would Resident Evil be in poor taste? O.o

The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:11 am

No! A zombie game just means it'll be easier to beat you! *pulls out the game* I think it's only one player though. Oooooh but look at that dual shock action!

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_yzp51eJQZFPZ0AzQnUtinF66HG6guvIjMikUHIkrrSg8QOwrw
Back to top Go down
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead
Maggie Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 pm

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Ea7dbe2fe7a98ab0f47cc08f47e82719
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead
Glenn Rhee

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Maggie Rhee wrote:
No! A zombie game just means it'll be easier to beat you! *pulls out the game* I think it's only one player though. Oooooh but look at that dual shock action!

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_yzp51eJQZFPZ0AzQnUtinF66HG6guvIjMikUHIkrrSg8QOwrw

*Doesn't want to admit that vibrating controller freaks him out a little, so quickly hands it over to her* Ladies first!! ^^

Maggie Rhee wrote:
The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Ea7dbe2fe7a98ab0f47cc08f47e82719

You're not pretty. You're gorgeous. ^^

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) 2014_TWD_GlennMaggie_1

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Heroes :: Assemble :: Character Corner :: Canon Cantina :: Glenn Rhee-
Jump to: