The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Wishing Well? Just kidding. Razz Seriously, don't drop your change down there.....

Apparently some people are opening their 'bedrooms' for questions and harassment and teasing... etc. BUT. I just feel that's a little too, I don't know... intimate? I mean.. stuff goes down in the bedroom. SO! Here we are, and I give you this!

A pretty memorable moment in my life. Razz I spent a lot of time under there and while not anything close to a bedroom, it was cozy... yeah. Tiiiiiight.

Sooooo, anyway. Questions, comments, pictures, teasing... gifts... all welcomed here. ^^ Also, feel free to hang out. As long as your name doesn't start with 'N', and end with 'egan'. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negan
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 pm

.......thank you for that. >.< *Nope... won't be sleeping for weeks* And, I'm pretty sure your name starts with N... ends with egan.... Just saying....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am

Maggie comes running in, in a panic! I...I couldn't find you! You're place was gone! It wasn't were it was suppose to be! I kept looking. I couldn't find you! W...Why are you down here?

Does manage to crack a bit of a smile through the tears and hands him game controller.

I don't have anything as flashy as you gave me. But...I was thinking you could teach me about those video game things today. have a pizza. Just the two of us. No drama for once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 pm

*Still trying to shake the fact that Negan was here ... >.< -febreezes!!-*

*Busy trying to de-germ the place when Maggie frantically comes rushing in* O.o

*snuuuuuuugs her* I'm okay.... O.o *smooches* Mr. Talk, Dark and Psycho dropped in, so I had to hide this place under some bones, since dumpsters aren't big enough for a room. ^^

*And happily takes the controller, a huge grin stretching across his face, hugs her tighter* I don't need 'flashy'... I just need you. ^^ And you're on!! Very Happy

Would Resident Evil be in poor taste? O.o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:11 am

No! A zombie game just means it'll be easier to beat you! *pulls out the game* I think it's only one player though. Oooooh but look at that dual shock action!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maggie Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn Rhee
The Walking Dead

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Maggie Rhee wrote:
No! A zombie game just means it'll be easier to beat you! *pulls out the game* I think it's only one player though. Oooooh but look at that dual shock action!

*Doesn't want to admit that vibrating controller freaks him out a little, so quickly hands it over to her* Ladies first!! ^^

Maggie Rhee wrote:

You're not pretty. You're gorgeous. ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)   

Back to top Go down

The Crawl Space- Wishing Well (Glenn's 'room' Q & A ...etc)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1