Rise of Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead, Marvel, DC, TMNT RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

growing pains (The kids are all grown)

Go down 
+34
Wonder Woman
Ally Black
Maggie Rhee
Glenn Rhee
Beth Rhee
Loki Laufeyson
Owen Mercer
Dana
Clark Kent
Batman
Ezra Juvanni
Deadpool
Sandra Dixon
Negan
Kai King
Gracie
Noah Rhee
Dwight
Task Force X
Lazarus King
Rick Flag
Rocksteady
Lexi Davis
Leonardo Hamato
Evelyn Porter
Jester Quinzel
Jinx
Gabriel Juvanni
Gwen Stacy
Captain Boomerang
Peter Parker
Harley Quinn
Mikko McKinnon
Logan Rhee
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:43 pm

Digger had the same thoughts. What was going to happen to them after tomorrow? What would Waller have them do? Would they survive it? He wasn't going to bring any of that up instead he smiled and nodded.

I'm all for looking for baby stuff. Maybe there's stuff at that Oceanside place, they had babies there. Everyone left so they don't need that stuff anymore.

Digger squeezed Ally. Tonight he wanted to get as much loving in as possible because who knew when he would get another chance. If he would. Figures he meets a great gal and now he might die. He scooped up Ally in his arms and stood up.

You two have fun on your date. Me and this lovely lady are going to have our own fun.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:36 pm

Chris allowed her to pull his arm through the bars, assuming that she just wanted to hold hands. He was could dig that. He was NOT expecting for her to sink her teeth into him!! He started to pull away, but figured that would cause a pretty nasty wound, so he just let it happen....

...it was a bit of a turn on....

He watched as she bandaged his wrist. That was twice today a woman had made him bleed. However, Harley's move had been a little less kinky....

"When you asked if I would bleed for you, I had something different in mind..." He admitted with a small smile...

"Not gonna lie...that was hot..."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:52 pm

Harley was pretty excited. It seemed both of her boys were on board with all of her baby ideas. This was nice, even if Flag was being quiet...she knew him well enough to know that he was happy and looking forward to having a daughter.

"Thanks!" Harley was super duper excited for tonight...that was her focus point. Tomorrow she could stress about the Waller situation....

"You two have fun..." She told Boomer. She was still jealous that Ally was stealing her friend's heart, but she had chosen Flag...it wouldn't be fair to hold him back...

Ally chuckled when Digger scooped her up. She waved at the others and smooched his cheek. Oh yeah, she was going to rock his world for the rest of the day!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:52 pm

You're tasty. and yeah it was pretty sexy. Taking blood turns me on.

She leaned in, cupping his face in her hands and pressing a deep kiss against his lips.

You smoke? I have something called a fire flower, it was given to me by a friend that knows her herbs. It's like weed but much stronger.

She dug through her bag and pulled out a baggie of joints and a lighter.

It's the only thing that'll get me high.
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Digger brought Ally back to the bedroom and lightly tossed her on the bed. He quickly stripped out of his cloths and leaped onto the bed with her, smothering her in kisses. He couldn't get enough of this girl. Hopefully nothing bad would happen to him and he would get much more time to be with her.

He really needed to focus on tonight and not worry about tomorrow. But it was hard to do. Ally was a good distraction though.

Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:51 pm

The communication device clicked on and a voice came through the speaker.

I would advise against getting intoxicated Mikko. I don't know what Miss Waller has planed for you. But I need that baby in you healthy.

Mikko frowned and laid a hand on her stomach. She was about five months in but wasn't really showing. Just a small bump.

Bishop. No wonder Waller knew about me.

That's right. I look forward to seeing you again.
Back to top Go down
Punchline

Punchline

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Callisto had been watching what was going on at Bunker hill. Keeping carful notes that seemed of importance, and reporting back to her boss, John Bishop. She was to give him info on anyone and anything that maybe useful and Dwight was just someone that she thought might be of interest to him.

The man was a ticking time bomb as far as she could tell.

She didn't know what Bishop or Waller were up to, but Dwight seemed like the kind of guy they might need. So she reported back to Bishop that there was a vampire in the bunkers prison. Let them do with that information what they will.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn
DC
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Jesse ruffled Owen's hair then sat next to Evelyn as they enjoyed their food. "Nice to have you as a part of the family. Looks like you found us just in time. You're gonna have a little sister to spoil..."

It seemed like the teens were excited over the news. Harley smiled at them, then turned her full attention to Flag. She hugged him tightly...

"Everything's gonna be okay, you know..." She gave him a reassuring squeeze. Even if she had her own fears, he needed support right now. She knew it had to be a huge weight on his shoulders, being responsible for the team that Waller was no doubt sending to their deaths.

Flag knew she was trying to make him feel better. He returned the squeeze. "Yeah, it will." Because she needed to hear it, too...

"Wanna hit the road a lil early? Maybe the drive will help some of the stress..." And they could talk, one on one...because he was closing up, and that wasn't good...

Flag gave a nod. "You're gonna want to wear somethin' a lil warmer than torn pantyhose..."
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:08 pm

Chris returned the kiss, and was highly interested in the drugs that Mikko had, but then Waller's business partner just had to chime in....

"Rude." He snorted, and looked at Mikko. "Bishop a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:11 pm

No friend of mine. He's a scientist that likes doing horrible experiments on people and anything he can get his hands on. He once kidnapped my first born and did who knows what to him before we managed to rescue him. Waller seems like a monster, and if she's working with Bishop than it's really bad news for us.

She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled.

SO we best enjoy our time together while we can.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black

Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:12 pm

Ally was also quick to remove her bothersome clothes and caught Digger's lips in a deep kiss. She could tell that he was worried...this whole mission thing had him upset...

She cupped his cheeks and met his gaze...

"You wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Boomerang
DC
Captain Boomerang

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:15 pm

Digger grinned and smooched her again.

Nah, it's nothing you have to worry about. and talking about anything will just make me worry more. I rather just focus on you tonight.

He nuzzled against her neck and pressed wet kisses against her skin.

Mmmm yer a great distraction.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:35 pm

Waller was beginning to feel that Peacemaker would be a problem. She had hoped that sending a wolf in sheep's clothing would have caught Flag off guard and he would be out of the picture for good, and Chris never would have known the truth.

Now that Christopher most likely knew the truth, he was useless to her. It was a good thing she had placed that implant in his neck. The man had a big heart and would no doubt side with Flag's people when he found out the truth. Like Flag, he would be dealt with after she used them to get what they wanted.

Superman was of high interest. In a weakened state, his blood could be extracted and used for experimentation...but their window to capture him was quickly closing...

"You seem to have a strong interest in this McKinnon woman...should I instruct Flag to bring her along for the briefing tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:40 pm

I have reason to be interested in her. Her blood can heal even the infected. Although there are side effects. But if I can remove those side effects she can be very useful. Deadpool is another being that can heal, but Mikko is easier to get. She seems to have a soft spot for your Peacemaker. Plus I want that vampire child she is carrying...Yes. Bishop answered.

Tell Flag to bring her.
Back to top Go down
Task Force X
DC
Task Force X

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:14 pm

Waller gave a nod in response. The wheels were already turning. So many possibilities. "Bruce Wayne has become one of those things. I can order Flag to send his team to capture him. Perhaps her blood can restore him..." It was certainly a project that she could get behind....

She clicked the communication device. "Mikko, I wish to speak to Flag."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:18 pm

Mikko was ready for more lovens but the communication device clicked on again. This time it was Waller telling her to fetch Flag.

We need to turn that thing off. She told Chris.

Alright be right back!

Mikko rushed out of the prison and headed to the kitchen. She hoped that he was there and hadn't left on the date yet.

Flag! She called out making it to the kitchen. Waller needs to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
John Bishop

John Bishop

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:34 pm

Bishop nodded in agreement. It was possible that Mikko could cure Bruce But it was also possible that Brice was too far gone. There was no way to tell but to try.

He got a message from his contact at Bunker Hill about a vampire that was locked up in the bunkers prisons. His name was Dwight. That name sounded familer.

Bunker hill is holding a vampire in their prison. The father of Mikko's child no doubt. Not sure what use he could be to us. I'll have my contact gather more information.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Porter
Original Character
Evelyn Porter

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:39 pm

Evelyn was happily eating and growing more tired the fuller she got, but suddenly her mom came through the door saying someone had to talk to Flag, it sounded urgent.

Mom! What are you doing here?

Mikko hugged Evelyn tightly. Don't worry about it. Just got to do some things for some people and I'll be on my way home.

Evelyn hugged her back but didn't really believe her mother. She nodded though. Something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:41 pm

Harley was hoping to get in another quicky before heading out, but that was her little secret. She was about to tug Flag off to the bedroom, but then Mikko called out, telling Flag that Waller wanted to talk to him. She frowned deeply..

"Well, you go tell that bitch he's no...." She was hushed by Flag's hand over her mouth. Even now, they were at Waller's mercy...

"It's okay, babe. Go get ready to head out..." He told her, giving her ass a light smack when she finally slid off his lap, trying to prove that he was okay...everything would be okay....

Harley was not happy, but she headed into the bedroom to change, and to pack a few things just in case wherever they were going was too far to travel back from tonight.

Flag sighed and nodded, then headed down to the prison with Mikko. Chris greeted him with an apologetic look, but stayed silent for now, knowing the squad leader had bigger fish to fry.

"What the fuck do you want, Waller?"

"Careful how you speak to me, Colonel. I can cause you a world of heartache with a push of a button. It would be a shame for Harley to lose her pretty little head before the mission...before this date that' she's looking forward to..."

The threat made Flag's blood run cold, but he knew any backlash could have consequences. "Bishop would like for Mikko to be present for tomorrow's briefing. She will accompany you, or there will be consequences..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:46 pm

While Flag and Harley talked Mikko managed to snag a few food items for Chris.

She went back to the prison with Flag and handed Chris the food while she listened in on Flag and Waller's conversation.

Of course Bishop wanted her there. She rolled her eyes. Yeah I'll be there. should I bring anything? Wine? flowers?
Back to top Go down
Rick Flag
DC
Rick Flag

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:17 pm

"Just yourself." Waller answered shortly.

"Great. We will be there tomorrow. You done, Waller? I got shit to do."

"That is all for now. Give Harley my best." Waller added with sarcasm, then the device clicked in disconnection.

"Fuckin' bitch..." Flag's blood was boiling..he hated the control that Waller had over his emotions, over his life. Even though he didn't have an implant like most of his team, she was using Harley to get to him, just as she had used Dr. Moone before...

Chris took the food with thanks, but first...he wanted to try and set things right... "Hey man, I'm sorry about trying to blow you up....she told me you were the bad guy.."

Flag was too upset and angry to stick around to hear what the guy had to say. He was too inside his own head to even process his words, so just walked away, back upstairs to try and salvage his time with Harley...

Chris frowned. "Ruuude."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:21 pm

He's just got a lot on his mind. Plus he's running off to get laid. You know how it is.

Mikko stripped out of her cloths and put on some warm PJs.

She made herself comfortable by the cell. I'm sure you'll have a chance to apologize. So I guess we might not be team mates if Bishop wants me tomorrow. That means no snuggles. Sad about that.
Back to top Go down
Peacemaker
DC
Peacemaker

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:35 pm

Chris was certainly enjoying the show. He sat on the floor next to her, sticking an arm out to take her hand.

"Maybe it's just to talk tomorrow. Surely they'll need you for whatever mission they are sending Flag and company on..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:40 pm

She held his hand bring it to her lips and kissing the back of his hand.

I hope so. I rather go on a mission with you guys than be stuck in a lab. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. No one gave me a room to stay in so I guess I'll sleep down here with you. Should have asked Flag if I could go inside the cell while he was here.

Mikko covered a yawn.

You don't have to stay on the floor with me.
Back to top Go down
Owen Mercer

Owen Mercer

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:43 pm

Owen also wondered what was going on. Something was up, there were secrets a foot. But he was full and tired, he could worry about it tomorrow.

I'm heading to bed guys. you two don't have too much fun. Night.

He put up his dishes and headed to his room for some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: growing pains (The kids are all grown)   growing pains (The kids are all grown) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

growing pains (The kids are all grown)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next